Adrenaline XR

By: Fight Labs

May 30, 2010

Took my first dose around 7 o'clock one nite before I went to work out. Never been more focused in the gym before, felt strong and didnt feel like i was tired. Could pump endlessly it felt like. Got home and couldnt sleep at all! when I did finally fall asleep around 2am the sleep was horrible! I blame this on myself for not following dosage directions that are clearly on the bottle. This stuff is great when used properly. For me 1 pill is too much at the moment so I break it in half and pour some in my morning protein drink works great! Definitely recommend this if you are serious about losing weight, staying focused on tasks. Its an appetite suppressant as well.This stuff really reminds me of how I felt when I would take adderall in college minus the paranoia....
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increase

• SoulMonkey
      May 30, 2010

Try it around 3 PM next time before you work out. Personally I always skip a stimulant product if my schedule gets messed up and I'm forced to take it only a few hours before bed time.

February 8, 2010

no xplode is good, jack3d is great, and this stuff is through the roof! i got some about a month ago and am loving it, im deploye dmilitary and work 12 - 14 hours and energy in the gym always sucks, but this tuff is one easy pill to swallow and the energy lasts for awhile with no crash and no problem sleepin afterwards... love it will def get more...pumps and focus in the gym is way up and my strenght is increasing week by week... good job Fight Labs
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Increase
      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.