Home > Categories > Energy > Energy Supplements > Fight Labs > Adrenaline XR

Fight Labs Adrenaline XR

Adrenaline XR Fight Labs User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 78% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for Adrenaline XR (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Adrenaline XR Thousands of Supplements! Buy Adrenaline XR
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Universal Natural Sterol Complex Reviews
Natural Sterol Complex (11 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Muscle Gel Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Adrenaline XR Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Adrenaline XR Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase (2)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Good Value (2)
    • Bad Sleep If Taken Too Late! (1)
    Have you used Adrenaline XR? Submit your own Review!
    May 30, 2010

crazytglo

Reviews: 4

Age: 23

May 30, 2010
     Took my first dose around 7 o'clock one nite before I went to work out. Never been more focused in the gym before, felt strong and didnt feel like i was tired. Could pump endlessly it felt like. Got home and couldnt sleep at all! when I did finally fall asleep around 2am the sleep was horrible! I blame this on myself for not following dosage directions that are clearly on the bottle. This stuff is great when used properly. For me 1 pill is too much at the moment so I break it in half and pour some in my morning protein drink works great! Definitely recommend this if you are serious about losing weight, staying focused on tasks. Its an appetite suppressant as well.This stuff really reminds me of how I felt when I would take adderall in college minus the paranoia....
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase
    • Bad Sleep If Taken Too Late!
    Reply #1:
    SoulMonkey
    SoulMonkey

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +323
    Try it around 3 PM next time before you work out. Personally I always skip a stimulant product if my schedule gets messed up and I'm forced to take it only a few hours before bed time.

February 8, 2010

deadstrong

Reviews: 5

Age: 21

February 8, 2010
     no xplode is good, jack3d is great, and this stuff is through the roof! i got some about a month ago and am loving it, im deploye dmilitary and work 12 - 14 hours and energy in the gym always sucks, but this tuff is one easy pill to swallow and the energy lasts for awhile with no crash and no problem sleepin afterwards... love it will def get more...pumps and focus in the gym is way up and my strenght is increasing week by week... good job Fight Labs
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase

Have you used Adrenaline XR? Submit your own Review!