Adrenaline XR

By: Fight Labs

Adrenaline XR is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Fight Labs. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

What should I take with Adrenaline XR?
crazytglo
  May 30, 2010

Took my first dose around 7 o'clock one nite before I went to work out. Never been more focused in the gym before, felt strong and didnt feel like i was tired. Could pump endlessly it felt like. Got home and couldnt sleep at all! when I did finally fall asleep around 2am the sleep was horrible! I blame this on myself for not following dosage directions that are clearly on the bottle. This stuff is great when used properly. For me 1 pill is too much at the moment so I break it in half and pour some in my morning protein drink works great! Definitely recommend this if you are serious about losing weight, staying focused on tasks. Its an appetite suppressant as well.This stuff really reminds me of how I felt when I would take adderall in college minus the paranoia....
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increase
  • Bad Sleep If Taken Too Late!

• SoulMonkey
    May 30, 2010

Try it around 3 PM next time before you work out. Personally I always skip a stimulant product if my schedule gets messed up and I'm forced to take it only a few hours before bed time.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.