Tri-Methyl Xtreme 3.15

By: Extreme Performance Group

August 26, 2011

Ive been taking this suplement on and off for about a year and a half and i love it! When i started this i was about 215-220Lbs and now i am a solid 245/250Lbs. You do not see/feel results until you are two weeks into the cycle(Cycle consists of 1 month/60capsules) I went above and beyond and took two cycles back to back which seemed to be ok. But I went up from 225lbs on my bench doing 10 reps - 4 times to 255lbs 10 reps 4 times by the end of one cycle. I got really bulky but EXTREMELY STRONG.You feel like you can workout for along time, it just makes you really push through your workouts giving 100% every rep!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAKING A Liver Support/MILK THISTLE ALONG WITH THIS PRODUCT AND ALSO NOT TO DRINK TOO MUCH ALCOHOL. DRINK ALOT OF WATER, DIRECTIONS SAY DRINK AT LEAST 64OZ a DAY, DRINK MORE!

THE only side effect I experienced was i got really bad Shin Splints and Side Splints as well. Im thinking because the first time i started taking this, i drank alot of beer and didnt take any liver supports, etc. I learned from experience since there were no reviews on this.

Also, when you are done wiht the cycle PLEASE TAKE THE PCT, whether its this brands or any. You will feel llike crap/depressed when you get off it.

I really hope this helps somewhat, this is my first review!

THanks!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Agressivevenss

• Virtus
      August 26, 2011

This product is a dangerous mix of three compounds that are not a good idea to stack with eachother. It is a very irresponsible product to manufacture. You ran two cycles back to back? That is also very ill-advised, especially considering how bad this product is in the first place.

I am assuming that you didn't get bloodwork done pre and post cycle to make sure your hormones have returned to normal...you should do this considering how long you ran this. Hell you should do it anyways, everyone should in my opinion.

I am not trying to be a dick here or bash you, I just have some serious concerns about your health brother.
    • rob2984
      (0)
      August 26, 2011

To Virtus, no i agree with you 100% i liked the gains, they were quick, good and addictive! Thats why i liked it but also concerned with the way i felt! I did do some blood work before and after and everything came back legit...but who knows after being on it for more than a couple of cycles on how that could change my body, etc....
    • Speez
      August 26, 2011

My concern with this stack is the 30mg of superdrol, Is that not le overkill and too strong?

June 10, 2011

I have been roofing for 16 years. While strong from the nature of my job and break-dancing, I felt like I was going to break. I started (on a P90x regimene) using Tri-Methyl Xtreme 3.15 by Extreme Performance Group, having had success with thier products in the past. After about 10 days with noticable results I injured my left arm at work. Something neuromuscular. Stopped lifting, continued light duty at work on the 16th day (after all it is my company) all the while still finishing the cycle. From day 10 to day 16 just chilled at home. day 16 to day 30 only light duty. My body composition greatly changed the whole time. I could flex my muscles hard without them cramping (they have been for years...feet butt calves sometimes biceps), every hard task that I did with legs or right arm became easier and still is 70ish days later. I gained 11 pounds, Shredded out, carpal tunnel weakness diminished. Phenomenal. now healed I did one test for strength. I could only do 5 or 6 wide grip pullups when I started, four weeks after my injury I tried a set to see how my arm felt ( about 48th day or 18th dat off-cycle), whew baby I hit 11 wide gripz. Seems to work like the stories of steriods except slim fingers and face remain (round fingers and face being a tell-tale sign of one lying about their steroid use when asked). Thats whats up peoples. Resist gravity! diet: bachelor style could be better. side effects: none 4 me.

• BrooklynBuff
        June 10, 2011

UMMMM,I'm just confused,did you actually use weights to work-out on this,or just do roofs?LOL Should I do carpeting on a cycle of ph's?
      • BrooklynBuff
        June 10, 2011

I'm not trying to be a jerk bro,but if 11 wide grip pull-ups is BIG deal for you,then your probably better of using basic supps like protein,creatine,multi,fish oil.Then after you can consider implementing something like this with much research first.
        June 10, 2011

Yeah... I read this review and I was like "I'll wait for someone to be the first replier before I say anything" lol. Lets just say this is a very interesting review to say the least. This product is Epistane, M-lmg, superdrol all in one. Talk about destroying your liver
        June 10, 2011

Yea, this is for bulking up, beefing up, massing up..not getting lean, shredded or ripped at least not until after cycle..and not for those people doing weird workouts in the gym and dancing around...u must lift heavy weight!!

Speez
        June 18, 2012

Works great, don't believe it has 15mg Superdrol per capsule, Got good strength, no bad sides of any type, very slight lethargy. Took almost 14 days to kick in, Superdrol will usually kick in within 4-5 for me. Took thermolife life Liver longer while on cycle, as well as cycle assist. No complaints what so ever. I found I would get ***ed of very easy while on this, with the stupidist smallest thing (seriuos rage).
          June 16, 2012

Also here a lot of bad reviews about this product but it worked really well for me. Started at 174 and when I was finished weighed 194. Took Tudca/udca along with advanced cycle support from iml for liver support. Also no2 red to kind of help w energy. Strength went up crazy jumped 30 lbs in all my lifts pumps were great. Used tamoxiphene and arime stage for pct along with test freak and kept 14 lbs on after all was said and done. Pumps were amazing. Only two Caps a day. Extremely lethargic and small back pumps. But taurine took care of the back pumps.
        • No Agressivevenss
            February 14, 2012

Heres my 2nd cycle of TriMethylX, any questions/comments or criticisms?? get at me please!
          Cycled it about a year ago, and started another cycle last month. Strong stuff so I usually take 1 a day instead of two, and maybe 2 a day(2-3 days a week) on my workout days..I will cycle it for 3-4 weeks max, the last 2 days will overlap with my PCT, and PCT will last 4-5 weeks after that. I customize my own pct with each individual supplement, I trust the dosage and potency of my PCT better that way. I'm 27yo, 170lbs and 5'9, body fat 12%. My goal is overall muscular balance and proportional size. Post cycle I will maintain my muscular composition and increase my cardio endurance, definition and lower body fat.
          Side Effects I noticed were Lethargy, I slept sooo much and took 3 hour naps! caffeine was my best friend. I didn't experience too much of any erectile dysfunctions post cycle, that's why proper supplementation and PCT is essential. And if it is a problem, thats what *** pills are for, take them 30 minutes before sex (-; (no homo)

my stack
          digestive enzymes for proteins, fats, carbs
          ZMA
          Creatine mono

PCT
          Tamoxiphen (My girlfriend works in a pharmacy ;-)
          Tribulus
          high protein diet
          digestive enzymes for proteins, fats, carbs
          ZMA
          Creatine mono
          - no alcohol, I had to party sober! took shots of water at the bar to look cool.

People, your input is greatly appreciated, thanks.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Strong Erections

February 14, 2012

Is this a stack you are going to run? I'm not sure if this is a review or what...
            • FlashSunday
              February 14, 2012

While I wouldn't recommend this as a first cycle for anyone, your pct looks decent so you probably know that. A couple suggestions. First add an otc pct and natty test booster to pct. Helps a lot in recovery. Look in ai sports nutrition products, they have comprehensive cycle assist products, pct, test boosters, libido boosters. Look for cortisol control supp such as suppress c. Don't start pct till the day after you finish your cycle.
            • roundeye
              (-4)
              February 14, 2012

Is that Taxoxiphen require a prescription?

@Flash
              Instead of adding an otc pct and natty booster I just purchased all the ingredients separate. that way there's no unneeded BS and propriety blends with unknown amounts of each supplement. and they are less concentrated, more pure and potent. ended up costing only slightly more.

February 12, 2012

i read a lot of negative reviews about this product. I have hear people say it doesn't work, that its fake.........I have used it for 3 cycles and all I can say is that it WORKS. I ate a strict paleo diet, but tried to consume as many calories as possible, I did 3 crossfit type workouts a day, 1 being a heavy lift, 1 being a sprint workout, and the other being a traditional crossfit metcon. i did this 4-5 days a week. I was already in great shape so its not as if all of the volume and intensity was new to my body and therefore caused me to make gains. Im going to guess that by the end of the 1st cycle i gained 15 lbs of something, be it muscle, or water weight, but it wasnt fat. It made me so much stronger, and gave me much energy, when i was rested.
            Now, there were some nasty side effects. I had a feeling of chest pains, angina, every so often, and had trouble keeping an errection when i was in the bedroom. I drink a lot of alchoal so it may have been the pills, or it may have been combining the pills with the alchoal. it is what it is. but it deffinatly works. I didnt use a post cycle therapy untill the last cycle, and even that didnt allow me to keep all of the gains of size, but i kept the strength.
            I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to cheat mother nature and get stronger faster. but keep in mind those side effects. I had to write this post though because i read so much garbage that said it doesnt work, and it does work. i have taken other pro hormones, and had less extreme results, but probably didnt train as hard, and had a diet that was less than perfect on those cycles.

• Virtus
                February 12, 2012

Oh man prepare for a flaming.

1. Where do you see reviews saying this stuff doesn't work? Its 3 powerful steroids.

2. No pct, great.....now your endocrine system might be permanently damaged...go see a endocrinologist.

3. Chest pains and drinking alcohol on cycle? Do some more research....this stuff is terrible, terrible on your liver and blood pressure.

People running this stuff like you did leads to people getting jaundiced and hospitalized for liver failure, which gets this stuff made illegal for the responsible people.
              • WarMachine
                February 12, 2012

You used a prohormone that is essentially a stack of highly toxic and suppressive compounds, drank while using this supplement that already has your liver screaming for mercy, did so for 3 consecutive cycles, and only used PCT for one cycle. What's that phrase I'm looking for? Oh yeah, EPIC F***ING FAIL!!!!! Seriously, what the hell was going through your mind when you used this compound?! It's a pure God given miracle your still alive!! Now consider this, valentines day is in two days, good luck with the ED. In fact, good luck trying to get it up ever again!! Btw Mr. Rocket Scientist, you can reply to my comment with as much BS and insults as you want, but anybody with half a brain on this website will agree with everything I just said.
              • AlphandOmega

*FACEPALM*
                This is why the good stuff gets banned.
                February 12, 2012

I just facepalmed so hard my hand busted through my face and my brains exploded everywhere bro.
              • thinisin
                February 12, 2012

Your organs and balls hate you right now.
                February 13, 2012

Wowww no pct, shots of vodka, do some research please!! read my post
              • roundeye
                (-4)
                February 13, 2012

No guys. maybe its not as bad as i made it sound, and deffinatly not as bad as most of you made it sound. i am aware that although i thought i had done proper research and, that i didnt get the job done in that department and thus, wasnt smart in doing the things i did, the way that i did it. but the fact is that i am alive, im stronger now, i would say that im borderline strong as hell for a guy who weights 170 and deadlifts 435. so no EPIC FAIL. i havnt taken this stuff since about november 1st, and about a week after ending it i was back to having normal bonners (i even got laid this morning, like most mornings), and it took about a month but the nuts grew back too. chest pain is gone. im still alive.

moral of the story is i like to train hard and party hard. no its not smart, yes i sound like jersey shore. and last but not least i didnt mean for anyone to facepalm themselfs into a broken hand or a knock out. but i think its awsome if you can really do that!

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.