TestoTurbo

By Explicit Nutrition
TestoTurbo Explicit Nutrition
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

It was a good buy, didnt get hustled

September 13, 2012

They smell a little bit funky, but it`s capsules so it doesnt matter, you just swallow 5 capsules with a glass of water in the morning.

First day I took it I noticed increased energy and awareness, I had a lot more concentration and focus.

As the days went by I experienced...

As the days went by I experienced that I felt more and more powerful, A little bit of acne on shoulders and chest.

In the gym my strenght went up and it was easier to break new personal records. Had better pumps too, I felt bigger after the period was over.

+Increased strenght
+More powerful
+New personal records
+Increase in size

-Smell funky
-5 capsules

When the 30 days was over I felt like it was a good buy, didnt get hustled like I often do when I buy testosterone boosters or hgh enhancers!

Pros:
Cons:
  • 5 Capsules
  • Smell Funky

Gonna re-buy

June 4, 2013

Hi.
I have been lifting weights for about 4,5 years. My age is 23 and sometimes I feel like I stagnate and have little to no results. That's why I wanted to try a testosterone booster.

Hi.

Must say I was a bit skeptical when I bought it, but damn. It's really good, Super happy with the increase in strength and power.
Also felt a significant increase in libido, which my girlfriend is really happy about!

When it comes to muscle mass I definitely look more muscular!

Overall I am very happy!

Effectiveness (10/10): As said before, it worked perfect for me to break out of stagnation and get to the next level along with a lot of bonuses along the way. (as for example increase in libido, more focus and more self confidence)
Value (8/10): It has a little bit higher price than then competitors, but I don't care so much about that when I buy supplements.

Overall (9/10): It enhanced my gym performance, made me stronger, look more muscular and have better libido. Happy about the results but I give it 9 because of the price.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Work Great For Me
  • Gonna Re-buy

admin

Posted June 4, 2013
    Um... Rep?

It says that the first two times you went to post this review, you clicked "Yes" to "Are you affiliated?" and "Yes" to "Were you offered an incentive to post this review?".

Please explain your relationship with the company.

admin

Posted June 4, 2013
    Furthermore, in your profile, you state that you are located in the US, however your IP says that you are located in Pakistan. Please clarify or we will delete this review.