EVP Reviews

By: Evogen

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

EVP is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Evogen. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Desperado
  March 28, 2012

I have been an avid follower of Hany Rambod and his FST-7 training principles for several years now, and I started using his brand of supplements about six months ago. I can tell you that there is not other pre-workout supplement as good as this on the market. This is an all-in-one pre-workout supplement that will give you incredible pumps and energy. Yes, it is expensive but you get what you pay for with this one and you do not need to take anything else (pre-workout).

It is a proprietary blend of BCAA's with a ratio of 4:1:1. The Leucine is an ultra-pure fermented Leucine which I have never heard of before, but the product is extremely fine and pure and dissolves quickly and easily. Not gritty residue. It also contains the best forms of Creatine, Arginine, Glutamine, etc. You can check out their website for a complete list of ingredients. It tastes very good. It really like that it is sugar free and caffeine. Hany says the caffeine is bad for pumps so I don't know why so many pre-workout supplements contain caffeine. I don't need caffeine to get up for my workouts anyways and this stuff gives you plenty of energy for the barnburners and sick pumps.

No side effects. No need to cycle. I have been using this non-stop for about six months and continue to get gains. I also use Evogen's Cell KEM after workout. It is like a Cell Mass, but better. I take ON Hydro Whey and a multi. Sometimes ZMK before bed, but not recently and I don't think I need it stacking this with Cell KEM I'm straight. My recovery is great and no problem sleeping because like I said, no caffeine! This stuff is loaded with anabolic agents, so I am able to lift 5 days per week no problem. Can be taken with Evogen's carbohydrate product or without. The carb helps the uptake and pumps, but if you are cutting is probably not a good idea. That product is called Glycoject and it is better than Dextrose.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sick Pumps
  • All-in-one

• pankaj
      Rep: 0
      March 28, 2012

I have been taking supplyments for last 15years and tried all and as i will order first time for this product and want to ask that if i stack this with cellkem and glycoject will this will be a blast stack. or you suggest some other stack.