Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > EVOchem > Thermovex > Reviews

Thermovex

By EVOchem
Thermovex EVOchem
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related
Reviews (1)

This product is amazingly effective

Key Ingredients:
Lots of Vitamins B1,2,3,6,12
10 g fiber
0 g Sugar
5.355 g Propriety Blend of (most notable):
CLA, Raspberry Ketones, L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Grape Fruit Seed, DMAE, Bitter Orange Extract, Coffee Bean Extract, various extracts and aminos

Can only be bought at Nutrishop. This product is amazingly effective. Tightens the waistline like crazy. Gives an energy boost WITH NO CRASH! Effectively and COMFORTABLY boosts metabolism.
THIS WILL NOT BUILD MUSCLE MASS.

-Comes in watermelon and green apple.
-Can be used as a pre-cardio drink or just a metabolic booster.

Workout days: 1/2 to 1 scoop 10-15 minutes preworkout. Make sure you stretch and warm up!
Another serving either 15 minutes before or after lunch.

Off days: 1/2 to 1 scoop 15 minutes before or after breakfast
Another serving 15 minutes before or after lunch.

Have fun!

• Tastes Like A Jolly Rancher
  • Slightly Pricey

Cray

Posted September 22, 2012
I'd like a little more detail. You didn't really give us any specifics about mixability, value, effects, etc.

How long did you run it? What was your routine like? Stackable? I want to know stuff like that.

Stellar physique btw, no homo. Keep working on dem reviews bro.

Posted September 22, 2012
Thanks Cray. Likewise on your arms.

I stacked it with BCAAs when i used it pre-cardio. I also stacked it with BCAAs when I would drink it between meals. That was sort of hard to do because I was going heavy on the weights and I would get extremely hungry. However, my mid section looked great.

I would take at least one day off of it completely during the week so that my body wouldn't build tolerance and to prevent any potential adverse effects (which I never experienced btw). Its about a 30 day supply but I made it last 45 days or so by doing 1/2 scoops every now and then.

It mixes very well. Just 8-12 ounces of water and you're good. A little tart/sour, especially the green apple. I ran through two cans of it back to back. Leaned out like whoa.

Its $60 for a can... not sure how that rates on value. It does what it says it does, so at least you get what you pay for. Hope that fills in the gaps. Thanks for the feedback man.

Cray

Posted September 22, 2012
$60!? Woof. I like the premise of this but that's a bit rich for me.

Nice details. Appreciate it.