1 AD

By: Ergopharm

1 AD is a Prohormone manufactured by Ergopharm. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with 1 AD?
Click to Expand
davebbb
  May 27, 2011

Awesome product, used this during my MASS cycle and helped me pack on a true 10 lbs stacked with Tren.If you can find any left lying around,I would highly recommend it for any price under $100.Over $100 ,then i might pass and look head for a fina cycle instead.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  August 12, 2009

This stuff is the real deal. I took to bottles before my senior year of college football. When I started i weight about 192 lbs and probably benched around 295. After the two bottle cycle, i was weighing 205, ripped, and benching 340. Felt like a beast. The best part was that i played an entire football season without lifting at all, and still maintained most of the strength and size i put on. There is some added aggression that comes with it. And I have also heard other complain about a lowered sex drive. But as far as solid results in strength and size goes, this stuff is amazing. I am one example, and I have countless friends who took the stuff too, and all had the same, if not better results.
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.