Epiq Test

By: Epiq

Epiq Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Epiq. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Epiq Test?
Click to Expand

I didn't notice any change after taking this product. I've never taken a test booster so I don't know what to expect really. The best thing is its only one pill a day. It had a funny taste but wasn't bad so it wasn't a problem there. But was kind of a large pill to swallow for my liking.
 Pros:
 Cons:
mythius
Rep: -2

March 6, 2013

This is my first time using a testosterone boosting product.Upon further review the elements in the supplements are safe and effective. I have taken this product as recommended just one pill a day and so far ive noticed an increase in overall energy, strength, and mindset to increasing my weight lifting goals. I was a litte sceptical on taking a testosterone supplement but couldnt be happier with this product. I am an average build and have already noticed an increase in lean muscle mass but you have to work at it to notice results. Furthermore since taking epiq my appetite has increased to allow more calorie intake. I eat six meals a day like the recommended meal plan purposed by epiq in their catalog. Great product guys next cycle ill look at stacking other epiq products to continue to achieve my goal! Highly recommend for anyone having trouble with sustaining noticable muscle growth due to muscle memory and lack of pushing yourself further than you ever thought capable.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Effective
  • Noticable Gains
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.