Home > Categories > Energy Supplements > Nootropics > Enyotics > Focus Fast

Focus Fast

By Enyotics
We have discovered and deleted several possible FAKE reviews: Focus Fast: PLEASE STOP POSTING FAKE REVIEWS!
Focus Fast Enyotics
?/10
(Only 6 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Pills are easy to swallow and no weird after taste

May 5, 2009

Been taking it for the last several weeks and it definitely helps with my focus and attention span. Pills are easy to swallow and no weird after taste or anything.

Sharon

I started taking this product and so far so good

May 14, 2009

A Friend of mine told me about this product. I noticed that a lot of the students at my school are using it. I'm an energy drink girl but I hate how I crash after taking those things. I started taking this product and so far so good. I definitely don't crash after taking it. I also feel more relaxed....

I am satisfied

May 13, 2009

After trying other focus formulas to help with my exams and total lack of concentration with pretty much everything I ended up coming across Focus Fast after hearing one of their radio ads and buying it off there website. I've taken it for about 2 months so far and I am still on my second bottle so the...

Works good and definitily recommended

January 21, 2010

i take this for exams and pretty much for my everyday life. works good and definitily recomended. it took about a week to really feel the effects.

BroBroKing's Focus Fast Review

August 22, 2012

Did notice an increase in focus on focus fast. These are basically nootropics designed to enhance focus which was pretty awesome. I used to take this before tests in college which did seem to help

Effectienss 8/10
As I said it helped enhance focus and brought a wellbeing over me

halbard's Focus Fast Review

October 24, 2010

A lot of good ingredients including 5htp, gingko, vinpocetine, choline, huperzine, alpha-gpc, inositol, etc. Interesting no caffeine however I took it with coffee to give it an extra boost. Will take again.