Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Glutamine > EAS > L-Glutamine

L-Glutamine

By EAS
L-Glutamine EAS
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 6 Reviews)

L-Glutamine ranks #8 of 16 in (Amino Acids > Glutamine) and is rated better than 53% of all products in this category.

birdman2211

Mixability is great you can't even tell its in there

On my 2nd container, i found this to be the best bang for your buck when it comes to glutamine. 80 5g servings for about 15 bucks. I add 5g to my post-workout shake and another 5g to my bed time protien shake. Mixability is great you can't even tell its in there. Glutamine is essential for growth and...

L-glutamine in general will help you optimize each and every workout

I'm going to explain my ratings here because Glutamine tends not to have flavouring and other things like Protein powders. EAS's L-Glutamine is a fine powder and costs only a little less than its competitors with fine powders. Hence, the 5. I'm not complaining, just stating that it is AVERAGE pricing.
Mixed...

BroBroKing's L-Glutamine Review

Very familiar with EAS gluatamine. I have gone through several tubs of this. Its about 30 bucks a bottle which is nice and reasonable.

There is no taste so its not bad and it mixes great and enhances recovery

Overall 8/10
Mixes well and tastes fine and increases recovery

ckluh

Glutamine is the best for recovery

Glutamine is the best for recovery along with other BCAA's and EAA's... This tastes terrible, please mix it with protein haha

This is pretty good stuff

This is pretty good stuff. Not too sore when on this. Definitely will try again. I would suggest to others for recovery products.

CDK
(-7)

I get a bit too aggressive in the gym

study after study shows that glutamine helps with wound healing and overall muscle recovery after strenuous exercise. personally I do not notice a huge difference on a day to day basis. The biggest benefit i've noticed from taking glutamine is when I get a bit too aggressive in the gym and wind up way...