L-Glutamine

By: EAS

On my 2nd container, i found this to be the best bang for your buck when it comes to glutamine. 80 5g servings for about 15 bucks. I add 5g to my post-workout shake and another 5g to my bed time protien shake. Mixability is great you can't even tell its in there. Glutamine is essential for growth and recovery. Will continue to buy and use for a long time.

Very familiar with EAS gluatamine. I have gone through several tubs of this. Its about 30 bucks a bottle which is nice and reasonable.

There is no taste so its not bad and it mixes great and enhances recovery

Overall 8/10
Mixes well and tastes fine and increases recovery

There is no taste so its not bad and it mixes great and enhances recovery

Overall 8/10
Mixes well and tastes fine and increases recovery
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps Soreness
  • Great Recovery

Glutamine is the best for recovery along with other BCAA's and EAA's... This tastes terrible, please mix it with protein haha
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Recovery
    • Helps Soreness

This is pretty good stuff. Not too sore when on this. Definitely will try again. I would suggest to others for recovery products.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Helps Soreness

study after study shows that glutamine helps with wound healing and overall muscle recovery after strenuous exercise. personally I do not notice a huge difference on a day to day basis. The biggest benefit i've noticed from taking glutamine is when I get a bit too aggressive in the gym and wind up way too sore. I double the dose to three teaspoons right before bed and I'm always back to 100% within two days.
        Mixability: great, dissolves completely, no gritty residue, but then again I am using a blender.
        Flavor: Neutral/unflavored has no impact on the flavor of my shakes.
        Flavor: Neutral/unflavored has no impact on the flavor of my shakes.

I'm going to explain my ratings here because Glutamine tends not to have flavouring and other things like Protein powders. EAS's L-Glutamine is a fine powder and costs only a little less than its competitors with fine powders. Hence, the 5. I'm not complaining, just stating that it is AVERAGE pricing.
        Mixed with water, their is little to no flavour change and the fine powder is extremely well dissolved in everything I have mixed it with. L-Glutamine has helped muscle recovery and more importantly my IBS is demolished. I can absorb nutrients even when I eat garbage (rarely, but it happens) and I'm LOVING it!
        L-glutamine in general will help you optimize each and every workout assuming you have other things squared away.
        Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.