H-Stane

By Dynamic Formulations
H-Stane Dynamic Formulations
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

swfx's H-Stane Review

I purchased a bottle of Dynamic Formulas H-Stane a few months back after reading on a number of reputable forums that it was a great starter product that would produce noticable lean mass gains along with a slight decrease in bodyfat and some strength gains. I also read that it took a few weeks to kick in so I did not expect overnight results.

As expected, the product took about 10 days to really kick in. At this time, my muscles started feeling fuller and my workouts were much more intense. Focus, pumps, and recovery were through the roof.

Around 4 weeks into it, I was really liking what I saw in the mirror. New veins were popping through and my strength was climbing every week. I was even starting to see my abs which I never did before!

I ran H-Stane for 6 weeks total which required 2 bottles, but I was able to get it for only $25 a bottle so it was a great deal. I'm very impressed with this product, did not gain any fat or notice any unwanted side effects.

All in all I give H-Stane 10/10
Pros:
Cons:

AS79

Supports? PCT?

I took cycle assist on cycle, PCT Assist and DAA caps post cycle

AS79

Posted December 28, 2012
    Not the best idea to run PCT without a SERM. Be sure you have one next time you run a PH. Hopefully you lucked out and wont have any negative effects in the future.

Posted December 28, 2012
    Lets just say I had everything I needed, I just don't discuss anything thats a legal gray area online. H-drol and its clones are mild compounds and there is not significant shutdown (especially with a 6 week cycle), regardless I am completely recovered and the boys are up to speed. Thanks though.