M-Stane

By: Dynamic Formulas

M-Stane is a Prohormone manufactured by Dynamic Formulas. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with M-Stane?
Click to Expand
  January 26, 2012

I ran m-stane at 2 pills a day. 1 in the morning (7-10) and 1 at night (7-9).
supps i ran from start to pct were-
C0Q10, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Multi, Fish Oil, Vitamin C.
Diet was for the most part the same (slipped with junk food alot...)
breakfast- 2 eggs, fruit, yogurt and toast.
lunch- chicken or steak, rice, fruits, veggies
Dinner- usually meat and fruit.
week 1- not much had more energy and drive, but that was probably placebo.
week 2- lifts started going up and got a little bit bigger. Hungry all the time
week 3- really good strength and size gains....
I ran m-stane at 2 pills a day. 1 in the morning (7-10) and 1 at night (7-9).
supps i ran from start to pct were-
C0Q10, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Multi, Fish Oil, Vitamin C.
Diet was for the most part the same (slipped with junk food alot...)
breakfast- 2 eggs, fruit, yogurt and toast.
lunch- chicken or steak, rice, fruits, veggies
Dinner- usually meat and fruit.
week 1- not much had more energy and drive, but that was probably placebo.
week 2- lifts started going up and got a little bit bigger. Hungry all the time
week 3- really good strength and size gains. still allways hungry
week 4- same as week 3.
overall i gained about 19lbs off m-stane.
PCT- i used an otc pct (testanon 2250).... I know that was stupid but i had no problems with gyno or anything like that. I lost 4lbs of water weight by the end of the pct. I kept all the strength but lost a bit of size afterwards. All in all i thought it worked very well. lifts went up and i got way bigger.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Size Loss

• AlphandOmega
    January 26, 2012

Please tell me you had a serm.
  • FlashSunday
    January 26, 2012

If you didn't lie to us to make it better.
  • Momo1
    January 26, 2012

SERM! Where was it in your PCT?
    January 26, 2012

Great review I ran M-Stane last year and I gained 25 lbs with no loss on my PCT. Best Pro ever, worked better than Tren for me
  • rsnake21
    Rep: -1
    January 26, 2012

Did your bottle have a white or black cap on top?
  • morph
    January 27, 2012

Was gyno a problem for you while on cycle?If not would you still recommend an anti-ester if I've already expierneced the effects of gyno before(got rid of it)?
    January 27, 2012

Mine had a white top the first time I used it, and it's when it worked the best for me. I have used it since, but when I got it with the white top I got it from a local source that hasn't been able to get their hands on it since. I resorted to online shopping and two bottles arrived with black tops, needless to say they did not worked nearly as well.
    January 27, 2012

And gyno was not a problem for me
  • RonSheepman
    Rep: -13

^^^^ Yes it's good stuff. Read my review sucker

July 2, 2012

This is the best Pro *** on the market! Strength gains like crazy. I feel like the terminator on it. For real it's that strong. Alpha Male state, Dong size increased, Pheromone sweat effect naturally right from the pours of Man. Women dig you. This stuff is like Wow. Order up kiddies it's only here for a limited time and a limited time only. Made me feel really macho with a hint of kinky. Made my muscles bigger and waist small. Squared up my face. I feel like Mel Gibson in the Road Warrior. Two days ago!!!! you get it......Dig it Brother?
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains Like Crazy
  • Alpha Male State
  • Fat Cutter
  • Much Much More
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.