Xpand 2x Muscle Igniter

By Dymatize
Xpand 2x Muscle Igniter Dymatize
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 6 Reviews)

Ranks #105 of 161 (better than 35%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Samazon

Just another PWO I tried, trying to find something I love as much as that old school Jack3d

I purchased this BOGO during a large order from Bodybuilding.com(though currently BB.com is not carrying this product). I was hoping it would be a solid PWO, as I have been in search for a new PWO for a while. Things I liked about the profile were that in 1 scoop there were only 15 calories, some B and C vitamins, 2:1:1 amino blend, 125mg of caffeine(I don‘t like more than 125-200mg/scoop personally), creatine mono, green tea extract, glucuronolactone, and beta-alanine.
Taste = 6/10
Taste is something I had a hard time with in this product. I didn't find that the taste itsself was a problem, but rather the aftertaste of the product once you swallowed. I tried the Watermelon flavor. It tasted similar to a Watermelon Jolly Rancher, but had a very off aftertaste that made the cheeks pucker and made it hard to go into the next sip. Compared to other PWO‘s, however, this one was a lot easier to drink down and the watermelon flavor was not overly fake or sweeter then some PWO’s out there.
Mixability = 8/10
This product was typically stirred or mixed in a water bottle or glass for me. I tend to drive to the gym after work and mix the PWO as I drive. I found that toward the 2nd half of the tub, there would be a few more clumps left in the glass, even after a nice amount of stirring. I found this one mixed better than most PWOs and when you can shake it in a blender bottle or closed container it mixed up quite well. There was never any settling of ingredients at the bottle of the shaker, nor did it ever froth up for me.
Effectiveness = 6/10
This is where the product left me with a bit to be desired. I was looking for something to help me get a little pumped for the workout ahead, as well as delivering a bit of a sustained energy and focus to keep me interested in my longer lifting workouts. The beta-alanine tingles were occasionally felt (only on a complete empty stomach) and were mild. I really didn’t get any urges of "added focus" that I could noticed. The caffeine and other stimulants seemed to do just an “OK job” of powering me through my workouts, but nothing ever felt explosive (like I was hoping for).
Value = 7/10
I loved that I found this during a BOGO sale online. I was hoping that the deal would result in me finding a great PWO at a cheep price, but to be honest I don’t know that I plan to finish the 2nd tub I received, so I guess I am not really saving a ton of money on this one. It calculates to just under $30 for a month worth of PWO, which is not bad in my opinion.

I don't plan to purchase this again, but that does not mean it would not be worth your money and time. It just didn't turn out to be the PWO I was hoping for.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Value
  • Desirable Profile
  • Odd Aftertaste

Posted 4 days ago
I found 3 scoops to be very effective for energy, pump, and focus and I also got it at very good price so a 40 serving container gave me 13 servings and at $8 a container it was well worth it.

Jork

this is one of the best products Dymatize made

Hello guys.
It's been a long time since I write a review here and today I decided to write another, new one. Reason to do so is becouse Dymatize. They never let me down. Blame on them :))
Hello guys.
Recently they ship brand new formula of Xpand series. I tried old one and it was great. I was very satisfied with it but new one is even better so I decided to write my opinion about it...

---------------Taste 6/10---------------------
I bought mandarine orange taste and tried sampler of fruit punch. Color of drink was the same in both caeses but they taste very different. Mandarine orange was not so good but stil drinkable. Tasted like razor sharp orange juice mixed with bubble wather. You can taste high concentrate supplements in it. Not so tasty as old orange Expand one but still ok. All though fruith punch is slightly better but it depends of your taste so it doesn't matter what taste you buy I think you won't be disappointed. It could taste better but what a hell who needs taste :)

----------------Energy 9/10------------------
This stuff contain 125mg of caffeine per scoop mixed with Rhodiola Rosea some BCAA's, creatine and vitamins and even if they are in small dosage in compare to other simillar products they kick as a mutaf**** and gives you high all day. You can literally fell energy flowing to your vains. Allthough energy is not so powerful at the start but it lasts and lasts and at the end kicks as sh**. That's what I like the most about this product; clean gradually kicking pure energy...so my advice; don't drink this before bed time or late afternoon :)

-----------------Focus 8/10------------------
It's hard to talk about focus of this product because it works differently on each person. For me it worked calming and very energetic at the same time so I can lift more and harder and not be disturbed by surrounding. But focus don't last so long as energy so let's leave this debate about focus open and see what others will say about that.

-----------------Pump 9/10-------------------
Well pump is great. I can literally see my vains popin out. I felt like I was Ronnie Coleman or somebody like that. Pump beside energy and focus also gives me strenght and power to lift longer and harder. So if you like good and long lasting pump this product is definitely for you.

------------------Price 10/10----------------
Price is very good too. In Europe cost aprox. 20 to 25 euros for 36 servings and I think this's very affordable even to those who don't have lots of money to spend. Cheap product but still very quality one. I like that guys at Dymatize made cheap but quality and effective products. I give them solid 10 for that is for shure.

-----------------Overal 9/10-----------------
Well for my opinion this is one of the best products Dymatize made past year and for long time it'll be competitive or even better to others. Composition of supplements is just well elected and effective. Everything you need for any kind of sport not just for bodybuilding. Pump is great, energy is great, focus is good, taste is so so but overall it fantastic and every time I took it the felling and effect on me was the same or even better in some cases. I noticet that I lift more and longer and that's also one plus for Xpand X2. Dymatize again hit the nail on the head. Thnx guys for this great and affordable product. You win again :)

---------------------------------------------
And by the way I am not one of the Dymatize guys I just love them for what they do and made!!! Any questions, replys or opinions are welcome :))

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Pump Gives Good Stenght And Endurance
  • Focus
  • Taste

It was a clean pump, good Vascularity no comedown

I was a fan of the old Xpand because it didnt give me a massive high. It was a clean pump, good Vascularity no comedown. Nothing wooww but I wasn't looking for a WoW pre, just a good vasodilator (nitric oxide pump).

Xpand2:

2. Good range of ingredients
3. Rhodiola to reduce come down

TEST:
1. Watermelon 10g scoop
2. Tasted nice, mixed well, diluted in minimal water 200mL.
3. Kicked in 15 minutes or so
4. Session was clean, not bad pump, good endurance and focus. No come down after.
5. Felt clean

Taken it for 7-8 servings then I thought it needed more so upped the dose to 1 1/2 scoop for a week then double scoop by the last few servings. It was a good session, nothing crazy. Kept me focused and in the zone but energy wore off towards the last week or so. In saying that good option for a non high wanting pre workout.

Hey guys, I am a trainer of two years and have taken a few pre workouts in this time. I was reading the reviews of this product and had to write something because these do not do justice to it.

History:
1. Hemorush was recommended to me at my local shop to try.
2. I am writing this to give my experience of the product from reading a lot of hate from past posts.
3. I have used Neurocore, Hemo, Meso, Jackd, Xpand, swollen tabs, craze, beast etc
4. I finished Hemo two weeks ago and my diet has been clean for a while so nothing has changed for a while, just Hemo introduced as a new pre.

Results:
ENERGY: 7/10
BLOOD PUMP: 8/10
MIX: 9/10
ENDURANCE: 6-7/10
FOCUS: 8/10

Pros:
Cons:
  • Focus
  • Endurance
  • Energy

Posted December 5, 2012
Good review, i saw it 3 days ago and ordered xpand2x rigth after :)
just came home from the gym 5min ago, this is just what i was searching for. A nice workout with a good focus and energy. thanx

Razer

I was a bit surprised by the effectiveness of this product

During the past 3 months I have tried quite a lot of new products I havent tried before. This being one of them.

-----------------------------------------------
First impressions:

-----------------------------------------------
First impressions:
I started of with 2 scoops as I am highly stim tolerant and it felt great, clean energy without a crash afterwards. Taste was quite good

----------------------------------------------
I was a bit surprised by the effectiveness of this product as I was a bit skeptical at first because caffeine doesnt really do anything to me. But after 40 minutes of hardcore training I still felt energized and ready for more. Focus was a bit above average

---------------------------------------------
Pump: 9.5/10
This is where this product ruled, the pumps I got while on this was sick and I looked huge for hours after. contains 1g agmatine per 2 scoops. And I have to admit agmatine works way better than arginine.

--------------------------------------------
Price and Value: 8/10
Its pretty afordable and If you use 1 scoop you will really get the best out of this product in terms of price per serving

--------------------------------------------
Conclusion:
This is it in terms of pump and energy, vascularity wasnt a factor as I am pretty vascular all the time. So I give this product a big thumbs up. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions

Pros:
Cons:
  • Focus
  • Great Pump Gives Good Stenght And Endurance

pump is the same as if you did not even drink before a workout

this product is just failure. the first XPaNd XTREME was exelent, the best, mark 10.This is a new product, but a pale shadow of the previous one.
    1. taste exelent 10

2. mixability exelent 10

3. focus - you can fell the tingle, but you are also sleepy.

4....
    1. taste exelent 10

2. mixability exelent 10

3. focus - you can fell the tingle, but you are also sleepy.

4. pump - pump is the same as if you did not even drink before a workout, just the natural one, mark 0
    5. effect on strenght - mark 0 zero, shall be asked what I forgot to drink the reactor or what's wrong with me

finaly, you can try it , but you will be desapointed.

Posted May 29, 2013
    Harsh review... I've heard good things about this one. But I probably won't try it anytime soon after reading this.

Good focus and vascularity

It's my first review and I'm not going to write book just because I like to get to the point.

Value:9/10 I actually got 2/40 scoops off of BB.com for $35.00 with shipping so I got 80 servings for 35 bucks which is pretty good! however just one tub on a few sites I checked was about 25-30 bucks, so still not bad.

1st use- felt that tingling sensation and I got "itchy" feeling in my arms and face (love it!) focus was good, I got in there and killed a leg session kept the "itchy" feeling for about 30 min of my workout.

week later I took the 3 scoops and saw more results.

I happened to be doing an arm workout. I always have been a veiny person, however I had veins in my armpits and under my bicep, which I've never had before. I also noticed more veins in my legs as well. (sound a bit weird talking about veins and such, but it was a pretty awesome feeling for me)

Again the 3 scoops was more effective felt more of a pump through the entire workout. This was one of my favorites by far! I also liked Pre and Assault and I'd say this is better! The Mandarin orange was easy to drink as well.

Hope this helps!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Energy
    • Endurance
    • Taste
    • Focus