Liquid L-Carnitine 1100

By: Dymatize

October 6, 2010

First time ever taking a l-carnitine product because I heard it could help tone up the body however didnt see much but I know if I continue to the usage of the product I could see some better results. Maybe it did need some consistency but I rather not waste me time. The orange taste was really good and there were plenty of servings. It did provide some energy during my workouts and toned a little. Overall, great taste, kinda effective but would not consider purchasing again or even taking any carnitine products again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
      February 13, 2013

Review: Dymatize LIQUID L-CARNITINE 1100 Amino Acid Fat Burner Energy Recovery 16 fl oz.

Taste: 10/10
    It is tasty, sweet and great! I always like to drink a bit more as it really good!

effectiveness: 6/10
    I give neutral score as it is really hard to tell if it do something. In theory L-Carnitine is good and you should not feel anything special, maybe a bit more energy and result will come only after long time. so i give it a natural score here.

Value:
    Great price, noting to add.

Bottom line:
    I think this product will NOT do any harm and will only help, it...

Taste: 10/10

effectiveness: 6/10

Value:
    Great price, noting to add.

Bottom line:
    I think this product will NOT do any harm and will only help, it is low price is good so why not to try it for 3-4 months?
    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.