Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Carnitine > Dymatize > Liquid L-Carnitine 1100

Dymatize Liquid L-Carnitine 1100

Liquid L-Carnitine 1100 Dymatize User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 91% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

NOW L-Carnitine Reviews

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Liquid L-Carnitine 1100 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Liquid L-Carnitine 1100 Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (1)
  • Not Effective (1)
Have you used Liquid L-Carnitine 1100? Submit your own Review!
February 13, 2013

wenom77

Reviews: 4

Age: 32

February 13, 2013
 Review: Dymatize LIQUID L-CARNITINE 1100 Amino Acid Fat Burner Energy Recovery 16 fl oz.

Taste: 10/10
It is tasty, sweet and great! I always like to drink a bit more as it really good!

effectiveness: 6/10
I give neutral score as it is really hard to tell if it do something. In theory L-Carnitine is good and you should not feel anything special, maybe a bit more energy and result will come only after long time. so i give it a natural score here.

Value:
Great price, noting to add.

Bottom line:
I think this product will NOT do any harm and will only help, it is low price is good so why not to try it for 3-4 months?

October 6, 2010

shizouse13

Reviews: 31

Age: 21

October 6, 2010
 First time ever taking a l-carnitine product because I heard it could help tone up the body however didnt see much but I know if I continue to the usage of the product I could see some better results. Maybe it did need some consistency but I rather not waste me time. The orange taste was really good and there were plenty of servings. It did provide some energy during my workouts and toned a little. Overall, great taste, kinda effective but would not consider purchasing again or even taking any carnitine products again.
Pros:
Cons:

Have you used Liquid L-Carnitine 1100? Submit your own Review!