Liquid L-Carnitine 1100

By: Dymatize

Liquid L-Carnitine 1100 is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by Dymatize. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

What should I take with Liquid L-Carnitine 1100?
Click to Expand

First time ever taking a l-carnitine product because I heard it could help tone up the body however didnt see much but I know if I continue to the usage of the product I could see some better results. Maybe it did need some consistency but I rather not waste me time. The orange taste was really good and there were plenty of servings. It did provide some energy during my workouts and toned a little. Overall, great taste, kinda effective but would not consider purchasing again or even taking any carnitine products again.
 Pros:
 Cons:

Review: Dymatize LIQUID L-CARNITINE 1100 Amino Acid Fat Burner Energy Recovery 16 fl oz.

Taste: 10/10
It is tasty, sweet and great! I always like to drink a bit more as it really good!

effectiveness: 6/10
I give neutral score as it is really hard to tell if it do something. In theory L-Carnitine is good and you should not feel anything special, maybe a bit more energy and result will come only after long time. so i give it a natural score here.

Value:
Great price, noting to add.

Bottom line:
I think this product will NOT do any harm and will only help, it...

Taste: 10/10

effectiveness: 6/10

Value:
Great price, noting to add.

Bottom line:
I think this product will NOT do any harm and will only help, it is low price is good so why not to try it for 3-4 months?
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.