Energized Xpand

By: Dymatize

May 31, 2011

I was on an online quest for a supplement that would give me the "energy boost" I needed to kick-start me to get back to the gym and start working out again. I found Animal Pump seemed like a good product with a packet of different pills to get me started. So I hopped in the Jeep and drove down to my local supplement/juice bar to get this Wonder Supplement package called Animal Pump. I was convinced by the owner to try the Dymatize Energized Xpand Nitric Oxide Reactor Pre Workout Formula. There are 240 caplets which are kind of a dark purple/blue. The owner and a few others that were hanging out there also seemed to like Xpand and it was $10.00 less than Animal. When I got home I took the recommended 4 caps before my workout (on a completely empty stomach). Within 5 to 10 minutes I started feeling "energized"; that's the best way I can describe it. It really didn't really seem to increase my stamina during the workout per se but I did feel the positive boost in my energy. Being that is in a capsule form I do not miss the horrible taste of the Creatine, NO Xplode, Jack3d, etc... I'll continue through this bottle and have a more solid review in the future. But so far, I like it pretty well.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Good Energy Boost!

• DogRomeo
      May 31, 2011

Thanks but this is a review after 1 dose?
    • GEGT64
      May 31, 2011

February 06, 2012. Still taking Xpand Nitric Oxide Reactor, and it is still doing what I originally posted. DogRomeo, Yeah, it was after one dose, I know it was too early to post but while I was still feeling the effects I wanted to post about it. It is a good product in my book!

July 26, 2009

I only give it an eight overall because this stuff made me extremely nauseous when I took it. It works though. Tons of energy and great pumps and vascularity. It certainly does have a good price too compared to NO-Xplode and some of the "higher end" supplement brands. Even though it sometimes made me feel sick, I bought 4-5 tubs through out my lifting life so I would recommend it again. The black cap regular Xpand is good stuff too.
      May 22, 2012

I really like Xpand and have used it several times with great results. I always have great pumps in the morning the only thing I'd recommend is taking 1.5 scoops and maybe some extra creatine.

If you'd like to learn more check our a thorough review and video. http://www.manhavenproject.com/xpand-review/

September 30, 2010

I took one tub of this stuff all because I got tired of NO Xplode and when I went to My Supplement Store the guy convinced me to try this stuff. I cycled off NO Xplode for one month and then started this supplement. I did the recommended dosage of one scoop. I did feel a good pump while lifting but I did not have the energy or the focus of some other pre-workout supplements. I know they changed their product to include a no caffeine version but i had the version with the caffeine and it still did not give that extra boost before working out. The price was too high for what i experienced. I am currently taking Jack3d and enjoy it and see results 10x more.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Decent Pumps
          May 4, 2010

I started this not expecting much out of it but I wanted more no2 and creatine so I figured id give it a shot. first time trying it I exploded, more energy, more pump, I felt great! effectiveness continued every time I used it and it last all day! after a while I weighed in and I lost 1 1/2 body fat % and gained 3 pounds of muscle and now I look and feel alot better. thanks Dymatize!
            March 17, 2009

wow wat can i say insane taste, muscles pumps, its made my trip balls and buzz my tits off, first time i took it i dident sleep all night, i found it better than BSN no-explode and defo better than precession engineered noz wich sukked big time and was a waste of money. also remember to drink lots of water with this
          Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.