Energized Xpand

By Dymatize
Energized Xpand Dymatize
?/10
(Only 6 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

It really didn't really seem to increase my stamina during the workout per se

May 31, 2011

I was on an online quest for a supplement that would give me the "energy boost" I needed to kick-start me to get back to the gym and start working out again. I found Animal Pump seemed like a good product with a packet of different pills to get me started. So I hopped in the Jeep and drove down to my local supplement/juice bar to get this Wonder Supplement package called Animal Pump. I was convinced by the owner to try the Dymatize Energized Xpand Nitric Oxide Reactor Pre Workout Formula. There are 240 caplets which are kind of a dark purple/blue. The owner and a few others that were hanging out there also seemed to like Xpand and it was $10.00 less than Animal. When I got home I took the recommended 4 caps before my workout (on a completely empty stomach). Within 5 to 10 minutes I started feeling "energized"; that's the best way I can describe it. It really didn't really seem to increase my stamina during the workout per se but I did feel the positive boost in my energy. Being that is in a capsule form I do not miss the horrible taste of the Creatine, NO Xplode, Jack3d, etc... I'll continue through this bottle and have a more solid review in the future. But so far, I like it pretty well.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Very Good Energy Boost!

Posted May 31, 2011
    Thanks but this is a review after 1 dose?

Posted May 31, 2011
    February 06, 2012. Still taking Xpand Nitric Oxide Reactor, and it is still doing what I originally posted. DogRomeo, Yeah, it was after one dose, I know it was too early to post but while I was still feeling the effects I wanted to post about it. It is a good product in my book!

This stuff made me extremely nauseous

July 26, 2009

I only give it an eight overall because this stuff made me extremely nauseous when I took it. It works though. Tons of energy and great pumps and vascularity. It certainly does have a good price too compared to NO-Xplode and some of the "higher end" supplement brands. Even though it sometimes made me feel sick, I bought 4-5 tubs through out my lifting life so I would recommend it again. The black cap regular Xpand is good stuff too.

I really like Xpand and have used it several times with great results

May 22, 2012

I really like Xpand and have used it several times with great results. I always have great pumps in the morning the only thing I'd recommend is taking 1.5 scoops and maybe some extra creatine.

If you'd like to learn more check our a thorough review and video. http://www.manhavenproject.com/xpand-review/

• Decent Pumps

The price was too high for what i experienced

September 30, 2010

I took one tub of this stuff all because I got tired of NO Xplode and when I went to My Supplement Store the guy convinced me to try this stuff. I cycled off NO Xplode for one month and then started this supplement. I did the recommended dosage of one scoop. I did feel a good pump while lifting but I did not have the energy or the focus of some other pre-workout supplements. I know they changed their product to include a no caffeine version but i had the version with the caffeine and it still did not give that extra boost before working out. The price was too high for what i experienced. I am currently taking Jack3d and enjoy it and see results 10x more.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Decent Pumps
      • Too Pricey
      • Not Enough Energy

First time trying it I exploded, more energy, more pump

May 4, 2010

I started this not expecting much out of it but I wanted more no2 and creatine so I figured id give it a shot. first time trying it I exploded, more energy, more pump, I felt great! effectiveness continued every time I used it and it last all day! after a while I weighed in and I lost 1 1/2 body fat % and gained 3 pounds of muscle and now I look and feel alot better. thanks Dymatize!

Cons:
      • After Alot Of Cardio And Weight Training In One Day It Made My Stomach Feel Weird

Insane taste, muscles pumps, its made my trip balls and buzz my tits off

March 17, 2009

wow wat can i say insane taste, muscles pumps, its made my trip balls and buzz my tits off, first time i took it i dident sleep all night, i found it better than BSN no-explode and defo better than precession engineered noz wich sukked big time and was a waste of money. also remember to drink lots of water with this