Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > Driven Sports > Craze > Reviews

Craze

By Driven Sports
Craze Driven Sports
8.3/10
(Weighted average based on 80 Reviews)

Ranks #11 of 161 (better than 94%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Awesome Tasting Pre-Workout

Driven Sports Craze, the ultimate pre-workout supplement. Driven Sports is a fairly new company but they are very promising. To me, they are the next biggest company as they have already revolutionized a lot of products.

I bought this at the very last minute, I wanted to try a pre-workout...

I bought this at the very last minute, I wanted to try a pre-workout like non that I've tried before. I was mainly looking for one with ingredients I'm not familiar with and didn't contain 1,3 di.

Taste: 9/10.
The taste of Craze is very limited as it only comes in one flavor (more are on the way.) and the flavor is grape candy. It is probably the best tasting pre-workout right behind MusclePharms Assault. I don't really care about taste but this was easy to drink. I used a little more water because it did have a strong taste with just 6 oz. water. I used about 20 oz.

Effectiveness: 10/10.
Hands down, this pre-workout will soon be known as the king of pre-workouts and for great reasons. I'm really liking what Driven Sports did with Craze. It's more of a pre-workout based on focus but don't be fooled, it delivers a strong punch of energy as well. I should note that this was my last pre-workout before I needed to cycle off so that is pretty special to me that it was still as effective as it was. I started out with 2 scoops (they say not to go over 2 scoops.) and it was pretty awesome but I did get tolerant to it about halfway through the tub and moved up to 3 scoops. 3 scoops of Craze may be to strong for many but for me it was incredible. Its the best pre-workout feeling I've ever gotten. I just had this new feeling of confidence that I've never felt before. I'd try weight that I would have usually thought was un-attainable. Sometimes I think that Craze may be a little to effective! I dosed it about 25-30 minutes pre-workout and soon after I'd start feeling an insane mental focus that was out of this world. I'd pop my ipod in and the weights were all that I saw. Craze will take your training to a new level, I will never use another pre-workout besides craze, it is just simply amazing.

I'm giving Craze a 9 because it is on the pricier end of pre-workouts compared to Jack3d, Assault, etc. It costs around 31-35$ depending on where you get it but I haven't found it for any less. That is for 45 servings and I'm betting most people will go up to 2 scoops which will be 22-23 workouts. Not bad for how effective this product is! I went up to 3 scoops so that means if I ran 3 the entire time I'd only get 15 workouts but to me that is well worth it because this product is just that great. Lifetime buyer!

Cons:
I did notice some side-effects of Craze, nothing major but worth sharing. The only side that I experienced with Craze was difficulty sleeping. No matter what time of the day I took Craze, I'd find it hard to fall asleep. My mind was just scrambling and thinking about anything and everything. I'm not complaining to much though because that just goes to show how effective this product is. It took a while to fall asleep but nothing to horrible. Still was able to get 8 hours in most nights!

Would I recommend Craze to others?
You bet I do. Not only do I guarantee you will enjoy it but I'm about 90% positive you'll never go to another pre-workout supplement. I can't wait to try it again after I cycle off stims. (Waiting for my Green Mag and Beta-Alanine ;).) Expect strong mental focus and insane energy off craze.

Craze Ingredients:

Summary of Craze for those who don't enjoy or can't read a lot.

Key Pros:
Awesome Tasting Pre-Workout

Hand down the best Focus you will get from a pre-workout.

Awesome energy that lasts all day and it's clean too, no jitters.

You wont find yourself running to the bathroom inbetween every set like many other pre-workouts.

I experienced no crash with Craze, it was the exact opposite!

Key Cons:
The only down-side I noticed to Craze was that it made it hard to fall asleep, no matter what time I took during the day.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Insane Focus
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • Tunnel Vision
  • No Upset Stomach
  • No Crash

Posted March 6, 2012
Just took this for the 1st time today. Went with 1.5 scoops as I'm near the end of my stim cycle and it was awesome. Going with 2 scoops from now on. The tunnel vision is intense and almost indescribable. It must be experienced. Everyone needs to run a tub of this. It's a game-changer in the PWO world.

Posted March 6, 2012
^Exact thoughts man! This is some serious stuff. Lets take Jack3d down from it's pedistool and put Craze on there..

I'm really impressed with Driven Sports, I actually messaged them and was giving them recommendations about some products and they're in the works of a product similar to an Xtend/ Purple Wraath type product. I gave some hints on what kinda ingredient we like. They say they aren't going to release it until the make it taste better than Xtend!

Driven Sports is my new favorite brand. (Sorry controlled labs and Unviersal!)

Posted March 6, 2012
Ive been waiting for this review lil mofo!!! I cant wait to try this!! When i think of craze i think of this as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Posted March 6, 2012
I've only used this about 5 times but my initial reaction to this is unreal. I mix it with 200mg Caffeine and 20mg 1,3 (yah I like stims) and 5g Beta Alanine. I've never been so focused and in the zone. I havent had a problem with sleeping. And great review Kubz, I think I'll do a write up when I finish my tub.

Cray

Nice review.

Have you tried like Muscle Marinade or 1MR? I am curious how this compares to pre's that are a step above Jack3d.

Posted March 7, 2012
Excellent review Kub! I am absolutely loving CRAZE. I can't believe you got up to 3 scoops. 2 and I am the Terminator.

Posted March 7, 2012
Great review as always. I just bought some Razor 8... bad timing for me. Have you tried Razor 8 if so how would you compare them? Def going to get some Craze after this review. +rep

@Cray:
I enjoyed Craze a good bit more then Muscle Marinade. Can't say for the 1.M.R. though, have only sampled it and I must say the old formula was way better than the new but I don't feel it matches up to Craze.

@Everyone else:
THanks guys, Craze is the bomb! Can't wait to cycle back on stims.

@John: Never tried Razor 8 man. I would like to but after my experience with Craze I'm just not sure it can get any better. Have heard great things about Razor 8. I'm just not a big fan of 1,3 Di. When I take stuff with it I find it hard to take deep breaths, chest pains, etc.

Posted March 7, 2012
Dude im super ***ed that i have to cycle off stims in April!

Posted March 7, 2012
haha, i feel you bro. Cycling off stims sucks! Wish they made a supplement that made it where you couldn't become tolerant but o well we all have to!

Frankiemusc

Detailed review!

How were the pumps?

@Frankie:
I was also taking Nitrox II with Craze so it is hard to say. I didn't seem to get any added pump from the Craze which is fine by me b/c I just wanted the energy/focus from it.

try, I must, not fruit punch however. Of that flavor, I am sick

Posted March 8, 2012
Great Review, cycling off stims for a month and gonna give Craze a try. Can't wait!

MrX

Absolutely INSANEEEE focus and mental alertness

Just another new reviewer. My apologies if you spot any mistakes. So here it goes.

I began using PWO's since 2009 from NoXplode, MP Assault, NOXPUMP, White Flood, Jack3d, 1.M.R, Napalm, C4 & Hemo Rage. With 45 servings in a tub at 5.3 grams in a standard serving size(1 scoop), In my opinion, I can safely say that CRAZE has by far topped the list and set a new standard of pre workout supplement ive ever taken. For me it took about 45 minutes to sink in, which is a little longer then other PWOs but the effects were jaw dropping.

Lets start with the basics:

Mixability:10/10
Mixes great with 6-8oz water. Leaves a little amount of sediments/grainy powder though and some standard foaming as some PWOs can.

Taste: 8.5/10
Not 100% sure but candy grape is so far the only available flavor. Simply, the taste falls a little short to match the amazing smell but it is easily bearable as well as having a slightly bitter aftertaste. All in all nothing too drastic to put you off continuing use.

Now The Effects:

Focus: 11/10
Absolutely INSANEEEE focus and mental alertness. I train at home and after 45 minutes into taking it i had felt like and bear with me when i say this, but i could feel everything in my environmental surroundings. Everything that moved or rustled or passed by was in motion with what you were doing, but with this factor it in turn provided an insane amount of tunnel vision that further contributed to the concentration you would put into each rep and set.

Energy :10/10
I know most people have already stated it, but the energy is absolutely excellent. When this kicked in my first initial thought was 'Give me a damn weight and make it heavy'. I found myself not being able to even stand still let alone sit still when i came up to take my set break on the bench press or move on to another machine. Post workout, naturally your energy does deplete although i noticed that afterwards there was evident amount of energy left that made me feel like i was at a normal state and even made me question if i trained hard enough, thus there is LITTLE to NO crash whatsoever. For me at least.

Pump: 9/10
The pump sank in probably into the first few minutes after the 45 minute absorption time. Particularly in the arms and chest there was very noticeable vascularity as well as that 'thick' feeling which most of us can agree is something most bodybuilders will chase after. A great addition to improve the effectiveness of the upcoming workout.

Strength and Stamina: 10/10
All PWOs are made to give you a strength increase seeing as the the focus, pump and energy all work in turn with each other to increase your strength and size in the future. But WOW! If the phrase 'ripping walls down' cant explain the strength you feel from this then maybe feeling that your ready for absolute war can. CRAZE does this so effectively and so distinctively that strength gains came to me in just abit over 2 weeks & i was able to drastically increase the weights over the months period of use of this PWO. CRAZE also includes creatine monohydrate which is a contributing factor to strength and muscle gains. Stamina wise, this works directly with your energy output and i found that i wasn't feeling as tired and worn out as i normally would nearing the end of my workout. As stated earlier as well after the workout i found i only experienced a small crash but most days non at all.

Price: Living in Australia, supplements may come a little expensive regardless if they are online or in-store. CRAZE costed me around $40 but is most definitely well worth every cent.

Extra Notes:

Side Effects:
In terms of downsides this is where CRAZE gets hits the hardest. Which may even cause future users to think twice and be cautious about using this product. It should be stated that as fitness junkies we all should be reminded that everybody will react differently to any kind supplement,some may or may not reap the benefits while some dont and some may or may not encounter the following side effects. Personally, i encountered an odd numbness to my lips that lasted a few minutes after drinking it and then during the workout had a bad case of cotton mouth. The cotton mouth itself lasted an unusual 4-5 hours even after consuming close to a gallon of water during that period. Heart rate felt like it was going alot faster than what i would normally experience with PWOs as well. And of course sleep deprivation. I find it difficult to sleep even when i take my dosage at 3pm and sleep at 11pm so i guess depending on your tolerance levels to caffeine and stimulants i personally would suggest using this 5-6 hours maximum before your set bed time to allow it to subside and not disturb you sleeping patterns.

Furthermore, there has also been cases of slight dizziness, small headaches and stomach cramps but the one that most stood out to me was cases of Sudden Depression. Not having experienced it myself my training partner described the feeling of being weird, remorseful, distant, down etc and having recollections of memories with a negative aspect on some occasions during and after training. Scientifically, this side effect is typical among a lot of highly potent sympathomimetic supps such as Jack3d having some similar cases and thus most especially the ones that seem to manipulate serotonergic receptors in the brain. Although this is not necessarily a 100% answer to why people may react this way.

I apologize if the side effect section to this review was a lot longer that the other sections but with EVERYTHING within the health and fitness universe there are of course POSSIBLE dangerous side effects that may or may not happen and i felt i should include them as to apply caution,safety and raise the awareness to possible future users of this product. I hope this hasn't put anyone off into trying this incredible product though.

In saying that i still do most highly recommend this PWO and personally feel it has set a new standard for pre workouts to come in the future. Through all the pre workouts ive ever taken, ive found that there has always been ONE thing missing from the 4 main core effects of STRENGTH, FOCUS, PUMP AND ENERGY. Either one has awesome energy but no pump or great pump and no focus etc. But CRAZE defines and highlights them ALL in what a pre workout should be. Regardless of taste, mixability, & price i find that we look to these reviews for the effects as to what is supposed to shine and stand out the most and CRAZE by Driven Sports scores a perfect 10 in my books.

Mr. X
P.s Works well with Dubstep

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Vascularity
  • Crazy Energy
  • Insane Pumps
  • No Crash
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Small Serving Size
  • Dry Mouth

Manimal

Posted February 26, 2012
Excellent first review man. Very descriptive, honest, and very well written.

I have a container of this coming in tomorrow.

Keep up the good work.

Posted February 26, 2012
WOW! thanks man i really appreciate that.

Hoping it works just as well for you as it did for me.

Posted February 26, 2012
Really good review. I am very tolerant of stims but am thinking about using this one since I am starting to hear about it alot.

Posted February 26, 2012
Big thanks brother. CRAZE has generally ~80mg of caffeine in it as opposed to a standard cup of coffee which can range from 90mg - 150mg. My stimulant tolerance level is rather strong but not insane and i started CRAZE on 2 scoops and felt some top notch effects. Id say start 1 and a half then do your retuning/refining.

Best of luck.

FlashSunday

Posted February 26, 2012
With all the excellent reviews, I will be trying this eventually...Still have Speed Xtreme, Muscle Marinade, and Kaotic to get through first tho.

Great review +
I tried this once, and it was SUPER tweaky for me, so I've been hesitant to try it again after having really bad anxiety after my workout.
BTW - Dubstep is good anytime of the day =-D

Posted February 27, 2012
@Flashsunday. ARGH!i wanted to try out speed Xtreme but i think it contains yohimbe extract which is banned in Australia.

@Tsunami2k Thanks man! Glad you liked this one. It is a bit iffy with the whole depression/anxiety side effects but at least dubstep gives you the same kind of rush. xD

Posted February 27, 2012
Great honest review. Thanks.

Posted February 27, 2012
Thanks man. Good to hear that.

Good review bro. Props.

Posted February 27, 2012
looking forward to more reviews from you

Thanks fellas

Posted February 28, 2012
Awesome review mate! Quick question, where did you get this for $40 if you don't mind me asking, I'm flat out finding it any cheaper than $50

Posted February 28, 2012
argh! sorry for the late reply @geneticfreak. Been to buried by other things. Actually man i live in Sydney and there's this place called vitaminking around rockdale. A few weeks ago they were selling it for about 42 bucks i think. I know theyve jacked the price up but regardless if you are in the sydney area, theres another store called Bondi discount vitamins who will undercut the price of a product in other stores. Kinda like the whole 'find it cheaper? well beat that price' deal thing.

Clipper83

I say give this a try, you will more than likely not be disappointed

Just noticed that this product doesn't have a review up for it yet, at least from one of the ERs. I guess I'll take the fall and throw in my experience with this.

Craze is Driven Sports pre-workout supplement. It is famous for having a huge effect on your ability to focus. Enough talk, I'll get this started.

Taste/Mix.:(7/10)

Good mixability, never found specs at the bottom. The 7 is for the taste just being weird. It's not horrible, but nothing I looked forward to.

Ingredient Profile:(8.1/10)

I would rate this higher, if there was no prop. blend. That will forever be a '-1' when it comes to rating a products' ingredient profile from now on. Anyway, there is a small amount of caffeine, which can be good or bad depending on your preference. I like caffeine because of my tolerance to it, trust me, I need a lot! I also wish they would tell you how much citrulline was in there. I also don't like the idea of creatine in my pre-workout, unless it is creatine hcl. One more thing to complain about is the lack of beta-alanine.

The best ingredient in here is the Dendrobex. That is what gives you an insane amount of focus. Really good for muscle control as well.

Effectiveness:(9.4/10)

I know I bashed the ingredient profile a bit, but holy hell, that does not matter to me in the slightest when I feel like I am on adderall at the gym. This gives me what caffeine anhydrous can't; a great amount of energy/focus. This is stronger than any DMAA pwo in terms of focus and energy that I have every used. This gives me more focus than my beloved Neurocore. I will say that I never experienced tunnel-vision until I used Craze.

On a side note, I never experienced any sleeping problems, which many poeple complain about with Craze, and I workout late too! It did make me quite thirsty during my workout though, but nothing that would make me take the effectiveness rating down at all. Can't really rate the pump because I stacked this with yok3d or eNoxide when I used it.

Value:(7.9/10)

This is quite harsh but I found this to be quite expensive at $32.77(bb.com price). This only provides 22.5 servings(I always used full dose). I know I gave Neurocore a 9/10 in value, but that product also had ba, creatine hcl, and DMAA, so I technically got more out of it. It is still worth every penny, but I wish it were just a tad cheaper.

Overall:(9.1/10)

This is a very good product. I am surprised that Craze has been out for so long, and that there is still no E-Review for it. I say give this a try, you will more than likely not be disappointed. Sure, it is lacking in a few ingredients, but the Dendrobex gives you enough focus to make up for that.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Insane Focus
  • Tunnel Vision
  • No Upset Stomach
  • No Crash
  • Dry Throat

Posted September 19, 2012
Decided to make it a bit shorter than normal here, especially in effectiveness. Sometimes, it's just better to get straight to the point.

Excellent Review!!

Exactly my thoughts!

Sad that its low pro on this site.

Thanks man!

Posted September 19, 2012
new to site and i wanna start using craze but you said a Pro of it was tunnel vision. Isn't tunnel vision bad for people ?

Posted September 19, 2012
I don't like the prop blend, but I'll probably purchase based on this. See how it works for myself.

Posted September 20, 2012
Perfect review bro! I couldn't agree more. Just took my first tub and it's the best pre i've ever experienced. It's a great feeling to smash through your usual reps and feel the incredible pump. Great review, Repped.

it is a very complicated and unique supplement

As an introduction, I would like to state that this is hands down, the most effective pre-workout supplement I have ever taken. I have never rated a supplement a perfect ten, but in this case i had to make an exception. This is the new king of pre-workouts, and I am sur***ed that it has a low profile on this website. Time for you all to be aware. Before i bought my first tub, I cycled off all caffeine sources for 2 full weeks, along with a taper down 2 weeks prior.

Taste:
Candy Grape Flavor: 5/10 Was not impressed with the artificial taste, however with ice it is more tolerable. Their are worse. For the effects of this product, you simply will not care though.

Berry Lemonade Flavor: 8/10 The newest flavor, this was a huge improvement from Driven Sports. Aftertaste is improved, and the taste is matured significantly.

Strength 10/10 Lifting was never a problem, regardless of my goals. I always looked forward to lifting weights, and never missed reps. I always kept it heavy and went hard, regardless if i was lean bulking or cutting. 1.5 to 2 scoops was all I needed.

Endurance: 10/10 I will probably never use another pre-workout besides Craze. Although i do plan to give jack3d micro a shot once i cycle off caffeine. This is perhaps the most important aspect of Craze. NO CRASH. After my workouts, i would take a shower and get ready for work. All pre-workouts i have tried have given me crashes. This lasting energy lasts a solid 6 hours. I can never go back to another pre just because of this aspect of Craze.

Focus: 10/10 Out of this world. You are in the zone and focused on the weights. However, unlike most pre-workouts that get you aggresive, Craze gets you in a rather euphoric mood, the type of feeling that you just want to dance and listen to party music. Trance, dubstep, House. I cant explain it.

Value: 8/10 32.77 On Bodybuilding. Just wish it was a tad cheaper.

To save my life, i cannot tell you about the ingrediant profile. It does contain the scienticially proven creatine monohydrate, and about 80 milligrams of caffeine per scoop. To my surpise, caffeine is the last ingrediant, which means that it is also the most underdosed out of all the ingrediants. Their were allegations that Craze contained amphetamines, however that has already been dismissed. In my opinion, Craze does indeed have similar side effects to amphetamines.

Vitamin C (Asorbic Acid) 250mg 417%"¡
Kinesisâ„¢ Proprietary Blend 4,580mg *

Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Citrulline, Dendrobexâ„¢ (Dendrobium Extract) (Stem) (Concentrated For Alkaloid Content Including Dendrobine, Dendroxine, Dendramine, B-Phenylethylamine, N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine, And N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine), B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Citramineâ„¢ (Citrus Reticulata Extract) (Fruit) (Concentrated For N-Methyltyramine Content), Caffeine Anhydrous

Key Pros:
NO CRASH

Mind Blowing Euphoria

Focus (Extreme Tunnel Vision)

Increased Endurance

Increased Strength

Have never used a supplement that i could say 100 percent with a degree of certainty that it simply works. After months on Craze, I feel as though most of the pwo's i have taken were just placebo effects.

KEY CONS:
Dramatically supresses appetite. However, after the effects wear down, hunger comes back with a vengeance. Would be counterproductive on a bulk, or for the dieter who preferes eating every 3 hours.

Miniscule Vascularity and Average Pumps.

Dehydrates you rapidly (Cotton Mouth)

Addicting

This in my opinion, is a whole new breakthrough in the pre-workout supplement world. Far greater than the release of the original jack3d.

I have used
Jack3d
NO Xplode and NO Xplode 2.0
C4 Extreme
Neurocore
Muscle Marinade
1MR

Realistically speaking Muscle Marinade is the closest supplement that could touch Craze. However this would not be fair because you cannot compare Craze to any of them, it is a very complicated and unique supplement, in a category of its own. In reality this review should be 10 times longer, but i had to cut this short. I hope that everyone gives this a shot one day, and someone finds this informative.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Insane Pumps
  • Crazy Energy
  • No Upset Stomach
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • Insane Focus
  • Great Vascularity
  • Loss Of Quality Of Sleep
  • Inhibits Hunger
  • Dry Throat
  • Dry Mouth

Posted August 22, 2012
Craze is awesome, but man I can't go to sleep on this poo if I take it after 2pm

Blade410

Nice review Cielings. I hear 1 scoop is plenty with this stuff

Posted August 22, 2012
ReVengeance- Ive heard people saying that, but its really not that bad. Usually, its better to take this before 3 just like any other pre.

Blade- When you first start off 1 is enough, but you slowly build a tolerance. Like i said, this is a unique supplement. 1.5-2 Scoops is the perfect dosing though. Better on an empty stomach! I guarantee you that once your on Craze, you will never want to take another pre.

Posted August 22, 2012
What surprises me the most, is that most of the people on this site have not tried Craze. I have been through many containers, so if anyone has questions feel free to ask!

slysteps

i would say this is worth a try

alright guys and gals, its another review from your favorite punk rockin, mentally unhinged, chicken titty enthusiast :D

within the last few months there has been a massive craze over Craze and i couldnt wait to jump on the bandwagon. after reading over multiple reviews and hearing testimonials i was completely sold that this would be a game changer. i mean insane focus and energy, whats not to love. but in the end it turned out for me how it seems many supplements do in my case. a let down.

now when i first began using this i used it with only allmax creatine. but after not noticing any real effects added in a serving of allmax taurine and a 1-2 servings of primaforce citrulline malate.

so lets start with taste: 2
god awful doesnt even sum it up for me. first off i hate grape flavor anything. i was thankful it was something you just chug real quick. but with the addition of the citrulline malate it really wasnt to bad. the lemony flavor it added made it almost taste good. but really, taste doesnt matter for a pwo and if it does to you and is a deciding factor...well stop bein a vag.

mixability:10
mixed easily never had any noticible remaining grainss.

dosing:10
1-2 small little scoops. not to difficult. and was better than throwing in that massive assault scoop. and so it also took up alot less space in my supp pantry. one thing i would like to add to this is i wish they would add some endurance components to this. BETA ALANINE FTW

price: 6
32 bucks on nutraplanet for 45 1 scoop servings or 22 2 scoop servings. kinda pricey, but if it worked better for me i wouldnt mind it.

effect for me:3
aaaaaalright. the important part of the review. now on my initial use i started out with 2 scoops. i seem to typically be extremely stim tolerant. so i figured meh go for it. can i say i was in hell? my heart rate was so jacked but i did have a bit of energy and some extra focus. but this could have been merely a placebo effect. i also sweat profusely. and it also made me suffer the most extreme anxiety. so on the next use i decided ok we shall try just 1 scoop. doing this i noticed absolutely nothing. so from then on i used 1 1/2 scoop. i noticed a small amount of energy, enough to bring me out of the afternoon crash i suffer around 2pm and then again around 5 when i get home and ready for the gym. as for focus, i noticed that my focus never really was tunnel vision towards lifting. more like an irritable nagging sense to pay attention to other people in the gym. i can honestly say this made me feel somewhat paranoid that everyone was looking and talkin stuff on me. it also still made my heart rate a bit extreme. i noticed most during squats that by the time i would finish a set that my heart would be thundering and i would have to take a bit of an extra break to try and let it settle in hopes of not, you know stroking out or whatever.

so in conclusion i would say this is worth a try. being so many other people have experienced such amazing results with it. i would possibly recommend to others to try it on those grounds alone. but as for me, doubt ill try it again.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Crash
  • No Upset Stomach
  • No Beta-alanine
  • Awkward Aftertaste
  • Kinda Pricey

Posted April 2, 2012
Sorry this one didnt work for you Sly! I loved CRAZE and just re-ordered a bunch more of it. Different strokes I guess!

dc230

Posted April 2, 2012
Craze is awesome - sorry you didn't like it. But I've tried just about every pre-workout and this one is by far the best IMO. I actually like the taste especially when mixed with Green Mag. I'm going to stock up on this.

This pre-workout is exactly what I want from a supplement

Hodge twins said I'd make Awl Kiiiiiindz of Gainzzz... Yeahhhhhh! On a serious note this product has had my attention for a while. I tried it back in february but only for a few days since I was bumming off my brother but now that I finished the entire container I can officially write this review. First off big thanks to Maxima on here for clearing up alot of questions about the reformulation and lawsuit on going against this product.
I'm not getting into the lawsuit but its reported it has un-natural componenets in the propietary blend. Now... Fo' the nitty gritty!

----Profile (7)

First and foremost this product has a propietary blend... seriously >:/
Now that that gripes out the way the most notable things in the propietary blend are creatine monohydrate, l-citrulline, and an ingredient i was unfamiliar with "dendrobex"
It is dendrobium extract which is supposed to be an alternative to the now deceased 1,3, dimeth. R.I.P. It is derived from orchid flowers and couldnt find definitive correlations between the extract and bodybuilding.
Caffeine is also listed as the very last ingredient which makes me question if the amount of caffeine is dosed correctly for the stim tolerant.

----Effectiveness (9)

This pre-workout is exactly what I want from a supplement. If your a big fan of feeling stimmed out of your iron pumping mind then i wouldn't recommend this for you. This product gave me serious tunnel vision and focus with clean energy, none of that tingled out eye twitching non-sense that has you feeling like ants are crawling all over you. I was able to stay in the gym, block everything out while in the gym and really concentrate on what I was doing. Making that mind muscle connection ohhh yeaah!

Pump- I know for some of you this a big deal so i figured i'd mention it. This isnt a pump oriented pre-workout but if your training right you'll get a pump. Again, I am a big disbeliever in pump products and personally wouldnt spend the extra cash on one.

There is one thing that I noticed that really set this product apart from others and the reason im giving it a 9. The mood enhancing effects from this product are intense. In the gym and leaving the gym you get a slight sense of euphoria. Which then made me think of the lawsuit claiming that it mimicked amphetamines but oh well i did not care! I felt great!

---- Taste/Mixability (7)

I never had a pre-workout that i liked but holy heck this ones probably towards the bottom of the totem pole. I had the grape hopefully the other flavor is better.
Mixability was great, no specs no residues but you could see the dye's used in this when you first add it to your water.

---- Sides (N/A)

I never had a bad energy crash but one thing i noticed was the first few days i was having extremely vivid dreams but eventually they subsided. Maxima cleared this up for me and stated this

"Craze is fooing overloaded with stims, so there is a good chance you will have some sort of anxiety even if you don't notice this much. This probably because the anxiety was masked by three of the ingredients which have mood boosting effects.

Anxiety is said to occasionally produce vivid dreams. Ever have the experience when you are worrying about something and then it reappears in your dreams? This is basically what I am referring to.

Also, the B-Phenylethylamine HCL or PEA works to release dopamine in your brain much like adderall and other amphetamines do. So there is a possibility the extra release of dopamine in your brain which your body is not accustomed to produced these"

---Overall (9)

In my opinion this is probably one of my favorite pre-workouts to date. It isnt for everyone because everyone desires different results from a PWO. At the end of the day do i recommend this? Yeah I do in a heartbeat.
You wont gain 25 lbs of lean mass but you'll be focused on doing so.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Amphetamine Alternative
  • No Crash
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • Insane Focus
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Inhibits Hunger
  • Loss Of Quality Of Sleep

Posted November 24, 2012
Hodgetwins suck! Good review, just wanted to point out that your effectivenesses don't match :)

Posted November 24, 2012
Those two are funnier than anything really.
Dont be so picky >:/
Lol i missed that tho.

Posted November 24, 2012
They are funny, until you notice that they are ignorant and say the same stupid stuff in every video. If you've seen one video, you've seen them all. Doesn't matter though, watch what you want :)

Posted November 24, 2012
Well said. I bet you were on craze when you wrote this review!

Team Ian Mccarthy FTW.

Maxima

Nice review man.

I'm liking this stuff but I still want to find the original forumla of it.

I found it works great when you mix a scoop of Craze with another PWO product.

I used it once to write a paper. Worked pretty well.

@no ceilings

Actually i was i had just left the gym when i wrote this aha!

Posted November 25, 2012
lol I knew it! I could see the enthusiasm in your review! I just finished a workout while on craze and I feel great!

I seriously recommend you give this a try

So this is my first review and submission here on the site, so bear with me through any mistakes. Here we go:

Taste: 8/10 - I really didn't mind the taste of Craze. Sure it tastes like grapes soaked in a chemical bath, but compared to most pre workouts, its no different than the artificial flavors they have. A bit of a bad aftertaste, but nothing that sticks with you.

Energy: 10/10: This is where Craze begins to set itself apart from other products. The energy you get within taking 1-2 scoops of this stuff is different. It starts small and grows to a steady energy, nothing overpowering or jittery. One of the main problems for me with other stim pre workouts was the 1,3d and how it made me feel cracked out. I've never been a good responder to that stuff. The best way I can put it is that Craze creates an energy that just makes you want to do SOMETHING. Most often that something is ripping up weights.

Focus: 10/10 - Never before with a pre workout have I had total tunnel vision. I've heard some people had it on Jack3d, but for me not so much. The first time I took Craze, within 15 minutes it felt like time slowed down; that or I was a lot more aware of what was going on around me. I was noticing small details and just felt totally "tuned in". It's a seriously hard thing to describe until you experience for yourself.

In the gym though the focus is the highlight here. Pop some music into your headset and the only thing you can focus on is increasing weights on your sets and forcing out reps...maybe that girl looking at you from across the room too. Nothing around you can distract you, just an insane drive to be better. Not to mention the focus has allowed me to really zero in on my mind-muscle connection: the best I've ever been in that department.

Strength/Endurance: 10/10 - Craze I believe contains 1.5g or something close to that of creatine mono per scoop. Besides that I always make sure to add in some Beta Alanine before slamming it down. So far in the 2 weeks I've been taking this, I haven't had a bad day in the gym. I've been increasing all my weights. So theres the strength part.

Endurance wise, 80mg of caffeine per scoop gets you going and amped for about 3-4 hours. What I really felt was special here was that because of the focus you gain, you lose track of time and your workout seems to fly by. You don't even have the time to feel tired.

No Crash either. Nuff said.

Side effects: 10/10 - Obviously I can't say that no one will experience any side effects. However, for me I didn't have any. No crash, no jitters, no upset stomach or atomic gas. Just smooth energy and crazy stupid focus.

Value 8/10 : At around 30-35 bucks per tub, no one I know has needed more than 2 scoops per workout. My ideal dosage is 1.5 and with 4 workouts per week, that should last me almost 6 weeks. Pretty solid.

Overall I have to give Craze a 10/10 and even though this is my first review, I'll admit that I wouldn't give a solid 10 to any other pre workout on the market. I seriously recommend you give this a try; this coming from the guy who is seriously resistant to stims and have tried everything else out there with mixed results. Just trying to spread the love for a supplement that I was skeptical about but has given me a seriously epic gym experience.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Tunnel Vision
  • No Upset Stomach
  • No Crash
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • Small Serving Size

Posted January 23, 2012
Nice review man. I just started using it too and it's legit. I just wish it had some beta alanine, but I have it in bulk so I add it in too. I like the low dose stims too

Posted January 23, 2012
Great review brother! I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff! It seems DS is about to revolutionize another segment of the supplement industry. The energy/focus on this stuff sounds really special.

Posted January 23, 2012
Made a huge mistake with Craze. I started my first tub right before I rotated off stims for 4 weeks. I got to taste the good life and then had to give it up. Craze is the first supp that I truly missed during an "off" cycle.

no problem sleeping?

Joshuaco

My endurance did not change

Here comes a review on a pretty solid product coming from a pre-workout junkie. After all the raving on the site I decided I had to try to this out for myself and see what all the hype was about.
First off I am in a cutting phase getting ready for another competition so with lower carbs a pre-workout can sometime give that extra boost to keep on killing it in the gym. I was taking this by itself on my drive to gym about an hour after my post workout meal.

Ingredients:
One of the big factors that Craze has going for itself is the fact that it does not contain 1,3 dimeth, as its future is uncertain. I have never heard of most of these ingredients as they are very chemically sounding. It does have creatine which in my opinion does not really need to be in a pre-workout.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 MG, 417%
Kinesisâ„¢ Proprietary Blend 4,580 mg
Trimethylglycine (Betain Anhydrous), Creatine Monohydrate, L-Citrulline, Dendrobexâ„¢ (Dendrobium Extract) (stem) (Concentrated for alkaloid content including Dendrobine, Dendroxine, Dendramine, B-Phenylethylamine, N,N-Dimethyl- B-Phenylethylamine, N,N-Diethyl- B-Phenylethylamine), B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Citramineâ„¢ (Citrus reticulata Extract) (fruit) (Concentrated for N-Methyltyramine content), Caffeine Anhydrous.

Taste: 8
I had the grape flavor, and I did not mind it at all. I would normally mix it with a bit of grape crystal light and really have a solid grape flavor, it was a bit mechanical tasting but I have had much worse. I Never had a problem with it mixing either.

Dosing:10
Pretty self-explanatory, A good thing about it was the small scoop in this concentrated product. I would normally go two scoops and this worked best for me. I am pretty stim-tolerant but this worked well for me.

Price: 6
I bought this for 29.99 on nutraplanet for 45 1 scoop servings or 22 2 scoop servings. This is a bit high, but due to its reputation I was willing to pay this amount. Compared to other ultra concentrated pre-workouts like this it seems to be about the usual price. I know you can find it for cheaper on other sites.

Effect: 7 with most of the reviews saying this pre-workout gave you amazing focus and energy in the gym seemed a little bit stretched for me. I will admit I got a nice kick of energy from 2 scoops and a good focus, but I did not have extreme tunnel vision for 2 hours like I had previously saw. Being low on carbs, this pre-workout did appear to help me push out that last rep and to continue to go pretty heavy in weight. My endurance did not change, but I did enjoy the energy boost. I have had better pre-workouts but I have also had much worse.

As I wrap up this review I would recommend this product to somebody else looking for a solid pre-workout. Although I did not have extreme energy and focus like some others I still found myself domination my routine. With the ban on 1,3 dimeth lurking in the near future it seems like this pre-workout might take off, and I would purchase it again if I can find it for cheaper.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Small Serving Size
  • No Upset Stomach
  • No Crash
  • Hard Time Sleeping

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new edge in the gym

Hey guys. This is my first review on supplement reviews and it's about time I started writing about what I've used over the past 4 years. I always spend time on this site before trying almost any product so I thought it was about time I started commenting myself.

The reason I chose Craze...

The reason I chose Craze for my first review was because it was so damn good. As far as pre workouts go, I've been using MusclePharm's Assault for about 6 months straight with no time off it and ultimately was using about a scoop and a half to get decent energy. I still love that product and especially its ingredient profile but I wanted to give something else a try. One of the first things I noticed about this product when I was looking into a new preworkout was that caffein was the last ingredient on its list. Between that, its good reviews, and its price (i think it was like $32 for 45 servings) I was sold.

My first day using it I had to workout early, which I usually do anyway if I can help it. I had a big meal upon waking and about an hour and a half later I took one scoop of craze. Normally assault took about 30 minutes to kick in so I timed this as such and got to the gym and started lifting. 30 minutes as it turns out was not the magic number on this for me. About 20 minutes into my workout just as I was beginning to wonder if I was gonna get anything out of this it hit me. Instant focus like I had never experienced on assault, my energy was starting to get out of control, and I felt great. I finished my workout exhausted and went home to eat and get ready for class. I had 2 back to back boring classes yet I found myself able to focus and pay attention like never before, and this was up to 4 hours after I finished working out! It was like being on prescription drugs for focus. What I will also add is that while I am amazed at how long the energy and focus lasted in this, I would never recommend taking this past 2 pm. For some who like me have trouble sleeping sometimes, I dont even know if I'd take it after 12 because honestly I had a really hard time sleeping for the first 2 weeks of using this stuff. Still, amazing product overall.

Effectiveness: 9/10. This product did what I didn't think was possible; it gave me a new edge in the gym which was so intense I can't believe it happened when I was already dosing Assault for so long. I couldn't give it a 10 because my one complaint was that even after that first day it was always hard to predict when to take it before a workout and time it. It always kicked in at a different time.

Value: 9/10. I bought this a little while ago so I forget exactly what I payed but it was somewhere in the lower $30 range. For 45 scoops I'd say that's pretty amazing, especially when I was used to paying 40+ for assault's 30something scoops.

Taste: 7/10. I had grape flavor and it was eh. Not great but not terrible tasting (if you like grape flavor), and luckily it was both easy to down and to stomach. I'll probably try a differnt flavor next time if they have one.

Results: 9/10. Other supplements I was taking while using this were Wheybolic 60 Protein, USP labs compound 20 and BCAAs, and Muscle Pharm's Re-Con (some reviews to come later). Every supplement I just listed I was taking before I started using craze, and I had amazing new results once this stuff was added to the list. I definitely attribute it to the level of intensity I was able to achieve in my workouts while using craze.

Overall:9/10. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new edge in the gym. I doubt I'm going to go back to assault at least for a while. Hope this review was helpful, more to come soon!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Not Caffein Loaded
  • Crazy Energy
  • No Crash
  • No Upset Stomach
  • Small Serving Size
  • Insane Focus
  • Hard To Time Before Workout

Posted August 31, 2012
Yes! Excellent Review brah. I agree, the focus for the next 4 hours is amazing.Your practiaclly high on this lol

Nice review dude

Thanks guys!

NoCielings- haha seriously man. I can't believe the effect it had on me and I never even had to up the dosage

Posted August 31, 2012
good review bro, quality ***.

Posted August 31, 2012
Good review man. I just ordered this stuff and will definitely post a review later. Used a bunch of diff PWO and none seem to work well, hope this works

sdunlimited

I didn't experience any huge crash

I picked up Craze based on the positive reviews here on SR. Highly stimmed supplements hold a special place with me and I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents.

As an initial disclaimer, I'd like to point out that I have a high tolerance to stim's and specifically caffeine. At 39 years old, 175lbs and ~7% body fat I will routinely take in 1g+ of caffeine every day. It will take a single serving dose of 400mg-600mg to give me a solid 'wired' feeling. If you're the type of person who can feel a single cup of coffee or energy drink then you'll probably have a far more pronounced energy effect from Craze.

We all want to know if a supplement actually works and Craze certainly does. Personally I've seen way too many 9 ratomgs on SR and wanted to keep things a little more realistic with this review.
Craze works and it works well. It didn't make me lose my mind, workout for days, stay up all night or have my heart pound out of my chest (which would get a 10/10 in my book!) but it's a great boost to get you in gear for early morning cardio or workout. I used Craze specifically for early morning cardio sessions and periodically for leg, back and chest workouts.
While using it with cardio, I would get a nice 'at ease' feeling and just feel good about doing 30mins on the treadmill. Other reviewers mention extensive sweating however, I couldn't really tell a difference. If you're not sweating while doing cardio or a workout you're probably doing it wrong!
While using it for workouts, I would again feel good about doing the work but I can't say it helped to push out several more reps, hit PR's or make me a machine pushing weight. I did find that it helped me get through my post workout cardio. I try to do 12-15mins of HIIT on a stepper immediately after my last set. After legs, it's sometimes reduced to just 5mins of steady state work but Craze helped me get in the HIIT.

I paid $30 for Craze at Smartpowders.com. I'd prefer it to be cheaper but I'd probably buy it again. At $30 however, I'm willing to try a few more highly reviewed PWO's prior to pulling the trigger on this for a 2nd time. I'm not saying it's not worth it, but I'm searching for something a little stronger!
As a side note, I'm sure this could be found cheaperbut Smartpowders has been great by providing a TON of samples with every order I've made with them.

I think 7/10 is perfect for this one. It's not 'prescription strength' or the knock-you-on-your-back "I can't believe how awesome this stuff is!" product but it's good, you can feel it and it works.
Other reviewers mentioned the taste and it's true - it's not the best tasting stuff out there but if that's a primary concern for you, well, I hope you find another more delicious supplement.
As an energy supplement, I say go for it. It's worth $30 to give it a run and see if you like it.

Additional Notes
I have stacked this with both additional caffeine and DMAA. Adding 200mg or so of caffeine on it's own to about 1.5 scoops of Craze makes for a very high energy supplement. Adding 40mg of DMAA to about 1.5 scoops of Craze makes for a very focused supplement (I have used this during the work day with good results). Adding 200mg+ of caffeine, 40mg of DMAA to about 1.5 scoops of Craze makes for a very intense, almost too much stimmed experience. I somewhat accidentally had about 450mg of caffeine, 40mg DMAA and the 1.5 scoops during the work day and really felt the need to get moving!

I didn't experience any huge crash.
Never took it late enough so it would affect sleep.
It did seem to mildly inhibit hunger however, it may have been due to my addition of DMAA.

***I used Craze while adhering to a tight, continuous carb cycling diet - 3 to 5 days low carb, 12 to 24hrs high carb/reload. Daily NET calories at approx. 2,100. Weight workout 4 or 5 days per week. Cardio 3 or 4 days per week (this includes my after-workout cardio)***

Hope this is helpful to anyone considering Craze!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Small Serving Size
  • Tunnel Vision
  • No Upset Stomach
  • No Crash

Posted January 25, 2013
Excellent review from one stim freak to another!

Posted January 25, 2013
Thanks Vermonster - I'm researching the ingredients in BPI's B4 at the moment and looking to pull the trigger on a purchase. Hard to find any solid reviews due to it being so new. If their marketing for that one has any basis in reality then I think freaks of our ilk will enjoy it!

Posted January 25, 2013
I bought b4 a few days ago. Great long lasting mental focus. Suppresses appetite very well too

Posted January 25, 2013
Thanks for the note Clipper - how do you think it compares to previous caffeine/DMAA combos? I find Craze mixed with 40mg's DMAA gives me a decent focus and suppresses appetite but I need to re-up on it in 3hrs or so. Any euphoria from it? I find just a hint w/the Craze/DMAA - by no means 'prescription strength'