Driven Sports Craze

Craze Driven Sports
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (80 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 92% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Micro Reviews
Jack3d Micro (58 Reviews)
Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Resurrect PM Reviews
Resurrect PM (25 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
NO-Xplode (356 Reviews)
6.9
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)
MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Driven Sports Frenzy ... replacement for Craze to come!!
There has been some info on this dropping here and there, but it seems to be hea...

Any website still carrying Craze by Driven Sports.
I was wondering do any of you know of any websites where you can still get CRAZE...

CRAZY OVER Craze? Before it was Banned - Then Try This Kick A** DMAA Pre-Workout
CRAZY OVER CRAZE? SWEAR BY JACK3D? OUR CUSTOMERS ARE TURNING TO MESOMORPH TO TU...

Driven Sports Craze safety and consumer notification.
Driven Sports that makes Craze released statement on their product Craze. This i...

I want Craze but its banned.... I want to be cracked out before my workout
I have tried Adderall before dealing with a heavy week of tests, interviews, and...

Free DS Craze? *sorry, they fixed price already.. that was fast*
http://suppz.com/driven-sports-craze.html Select Berry Lemonade and then the 10...

Craze under fire...

driven sports Craze banned?
I just got this stuff from bodybuilding.com about 3 weeks ago now its off the sh...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Craze Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Craze Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Insane Focus (60)
    • Incredible Mental Stimulation (52)
    • No Crash (45)
    • Seemingly unlimited Endurance (43)
    • Hard Time Sleeping (31)
    • Dry Mouth (29)
    • Awkward Aftertaste (28)
    • Bad Taste (27)
    September 19, 2012

Age: 22

September 19, 2012
     Just noticed that this product doesn't have a review up for it yet, at least from one of the ERs. I guess I'll take the fall and throw in my experience with this.

Craze is Driven Sports pre-workout supplement. It is famous for having a huge effect on your ability to focus. Enough talk, I'll get this started.

Taste/Mix.:(7/10)

Good mixability, never found specs at the bottom. The 7 is for the taste just being weird. It's not horrible, but nothing I looked forward to.

Ingredient Profile:(8.1/10)

I would rate this higher, if there was no prop. blend. That will forever be a '-1' when it comes to rating a products' ingredient profile from now on. Anyway, there is a small amount of caffeine, which can be good or bad depending on your preference. I like caffeine because of my tolerance to it, trust me, I need a lot! I also wish they would tell you how much citrulline was in there. I also don't like the idea of creatine in my pre-workout, unless it is creatine hcl. One more thing to complain about is the lack of beta-alanine.

The best ingredient in here is the Dendrobex. That is what gives you an insane amount of focus. Really good for muscle control as well.

Effectiveness:(9.4/10)

I know I bashed the ingredient profile a bit, but holy hell, that does not matter to me in the slightest when I feel like I am on adderall at the gym. This gives me what caffeine anhydrous can't; a great amount of energy/focus. This is stronger than any DMAA pwo in terms of focus and energy that I have every used. This gives me more focus than my beloved Neurocore. I will say that I never experienced tunnel-vision until I used Craze.

On a side note, I never experienced any sleeping problems, which many poeple complain about with Craze, and I workout late too! It did make me quite thirsty during my workout though, but nothing that would make me take the effectiveness rating down at all. Can't really rate the pump because I stacked this with yok3d or eNoxide when I used it.

Value:(7.9/10)

This is quite harsh but I found this to be quite expensive at $32.77(bb.com price). This only provides 22.5 servings(I always used full dose). I know I gave Neurocore a 9/10 in value, but that product also had ba, creatine hcl, and DMAA, so I technically got more out of it. It is still worth every penny, but I wish it were just a tad cheaper.

Overall:(9.1/10)

This is a very good product. I am surprised that Craze has been out for so long, and that there is still no E-Review for it. I say give this a try, you will more than likely not be disappointed. Sure, it is lacking in a few ingredients, but the Dendrobex gives you enough focus to make up for that.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Incredible Mental Stimulation
    • Insane Focus
    • Tunnel Vision
    • No Upset Stomach
    • No Crash
    • Dry Throat

Reputation: +2320
    Decided to make it a bit shorter than normal here, especially in effectiveness. Sometimes, it's just better to get straight to the point.

NoCielings
    NoCielings

Joined: 12/2010
    Reviews: 10
    Reputation: +134
    Excellent Review!!

Exactly my thoughts!

Sad that its low pro on this site.

Reputation: +2320
    Thanks man!

Reply #4:
    thenewkid401
    thenewkid401

Joined: 11/2012
    Reputation: 0
    new to site and i wanna start using craze but you said a Pro of it was tunnel vision. Isn't tunnel vision bad for people ?

Reply #5:
    Outlandish
    Outlandish

Joined: 12/2012
    Reputation: 0
    I don't like the prop blend, but I'll probably purchase based on this. See how it works for myself.

Reply #6:
    Chambers88
    Chambers88

Joined: 10/2012
    Reputation: +4
    Perfect review bro! I couldn't agree more. Just took my first tub and it's the best pre i've ever experienced. It's a great feeling to smash through your usual reps and feel the incredible pump. Great review, Repped.

December 17, 2013

alexcr

Age: 24

December 17, 2013
    Dont waste your money

I have tried many PWO (jack3d, noxipro, Methyldrene and many others) and i had good results with them specially with noxipro with DMAA.
    I bought a tube of craze like a year ago and i had all reported pros (very good energy, focus, no crash and ok pumps) then i bought another tub (Candy grape flavor) 2 months ago after a month off of any stims.
    The first day i took 1 scoop and didnt notice a thing, second day i took 1 1/2 scoops and the same thing. nothing. The 3rd day i took 2 scoops and felt some energy and focus but nothing remarkable. like a week after i took 3 scoops i got the same results as when i took 2 scoops. So i did some research why i got those results and it seems they reformulated the pwo since the problem of the banned substances etc and i think this is true because i bought a tube of jack3d with dmaa the day after i took 3 scoops of craze and i felt real good a lot of energy, pump and focus.
    i was very disappointed because of this and the fact that DS keep saying that the formula wasnt changed but definitely something changed.
    So my advice is dont waste your money on craze unless you are sure is the "old" version. Even a cup of coffee is better than the new craze

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Small Serving Size
    • No Beta-alanine
    • Innefective
    November 12, 2013

nickyfondz

Reviews: 8

Age: 20

November 12, 2013
    Not so Craze-e

I just began posting reviews on SR, but I am hoping to give some good information. I have taken Jack3d (all 3), C4 (both), ON PRE, Assault, Pre Jym and many others like this.

This product lasted me about a month. This was due to me taking 2 scoops per workout. I used it about 4 times per week. I tried 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops prior and was not happy with it. This review will be based on 2 scoops of Craze. This is the most the container says that you should take.

At the time, I was mid-way through my cut. I was in a calorie deficit and needed something to give me that extra energy. The first workout I tried while taking Craze was the deadlift. Here's how the product was throughout the rest of my cut.

Price/Value: 7/10

This product is just around $40 per 45 serving container. This seems like a very good price, but taking 2 scoops per workout changes that. This leads it to being $40 per 22.5 serving container. This price is not ridiculous if it were an absolutely great product. Being a slightly above average product, the price was a little much for me.

Mixability: 7/10
    It mixed pretty well, but not perfectly. I was left with a small amount of residue on the bottom. There were no chunks, but definitely not a perfectly clean mix. Nothing to really worry about with this.

Taste: 5/10

I had the grape flavor. It almost tasted like cough medicine. Again, not a terrible taste, but not the best one I've ever had. If you are taking it for the effects, then taste isn't an issue anyway. I like to enjoy my PWO while I'm drinking it, which is why this category may be a little low.

Energy: 8/10

Two scoops is equivalent to about 160-170mg of caffeine. Not a ridiculous amount for a PWO, but pretty average. Energy was pretty high and very clean throughout the entire workout. No crash at the end. I would say that this is definitely the best part of this PWO. It does what it is made to do.

I am used to taking a lot of caffeine, so this category may be higher for someone that is caffeine sensitive.

This product gets the job done. It's simple. It does not have the frills of being a great tasting PWO or being ridiculously inexpensive, but it does work. I was expecting more because of some of the stellar reviews that I had read about this product.

One thing that I did not notice with this product was the "Insane Focus" that many people described. I did not feel anything different from the regular/average PWO. Many people have told me they did, but based on my personal experiences there was nothing special. I did not feel any negative side effects from this product. With a little more caffeine, I believe this product has the potential to be much higher up on my list.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Crazy Energy
    • No Crash
    • No Upset Stomach
    • Small Serving Size
    • Awkward Aftertaste
    • Dry Mouth
    • Need 2 Scoops
    August 8, 2013

Victor123897

Age: 17

August 8, 2013
    Worst pre workout ever

I'll start off this review by giving some background about my self.
    This is the first review I have ever posted on supplement reviews, and I made this account for the sole purpose of reviewing this product so others don't make the same mistake I did. I have used a variety of pre workouts ( assault original, bull nox, d stunner, NO explode, jack3d c4 ETC) every pre workout was better than craze

TASTE: 1 out of 10
    The taste of this pre workout was by far the Lworst I have ever tasted. I could not sip it it tasted so awful, I literally took shots of it to get it over with quickly. It tastes good at first but then the after taste seems like chemical waste. Literally seemed like I drank chemicals.

Mix ability: 5 out of 10
    The pre workout needs to shaken up to mix well. When I tried to mix it with a fork or something along those lines it wouldn't mix well and just settle at the bottom.

Value: 7 out of 10
    This is the best thing that craze has, I got 45 servings for 40$ although the effect seemed almost completely void.

Effect: 3 out of 10
    Of all the pre workouts I've tried this has to be the worst in terms of pumps and concentration and overall effect. I took 1 and a half scoops to start and felt absolutely nothing. The next workout I took 2 and felt a slight increase in energy. Not my ability to lift more weight. Simply an increase in my time at the gym. The next workout I took 3 scoops and felt again a sustained continuous energy, I was able to stay at the gym for longer. This was the best effect of craze. Besides this, the "come on" to craze was not noticeable. With all other pre workouts i can distinctly feel when they start ingesting and flowing through my system, with craze i just felt the same as I always do. Completely natural. Next the pump, the pump felt just natural... This pre workout was the worst I've ever tried.

In conclusion I would never purchase this pre workout again.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
    • Small Serving Size
    • No Crash
    • No Beta-alanine
    • Awkward Aftertaste
    • Hard Time Sleeping
    • Dry Throat
    • Inhibits Hunger
    • Loss Of Quality Of Sleep

Reputation: +25
    1. Do you shake the tub?
    2. Do you cycle off of your pre workouts before switching?
    3. Do you take meds for adhd?

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1133
    lol at adhd

Reputation: +25
    Well seeing as this stuff supposedly has amphetamine in it that would def make a differance lmao

Reply #4:

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1133
    seriously man, Crystal Meth in the bottle and the dude did not feel it at 3 scoops ? weird...thats some major adhd

Reply #5:
    SerbianMan
    SerbianMan

Joined: 12/2013
    Reputation: 0
    Craze have two version, ingrediants is the same but none version is 5.3 gr and second is 5.8. I guess the difference is in that 0.5 gr...:) I do not know if there is realy meth or something else but I try both, and they can not be compared. One is the best pre-workout, and second is the one of the worst pre-workout...

August 4, 2013

shlee

Age: 25

August 4, 2013
    Love!!!!!

I absolutely love this product! I was turned onto it about a year ago from a retailor. This is the best pre workout I have tried and I have tried a lot. It is the only pre workout that doesn't make me feel on edge, it makes me very focused and gives me a lot of energy but without that "I just drank 6 red bulls" feel.
    It doesn't give me the uncomfortable needles on the skin feeling like jacked 3D and a lot of the other pre workouts out there. I really haven't noticed any side effects not even water retention witch is nice because I'm a female lol and not a fan of that. The only down side to this product is it taste bad, I will never make the mistake of getting the grape one again because I couldn't finish it. Ill just stick to the lemonade one. I workout five days a week so this has been my go to for pre workouts for about a year now, Just wish they would make it taste better.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Incredible Mental Stimulation
    • Insane Focus
    • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
    • Small Serving Size
    • No Upset Stomach
    • No Crash
    YesILift
    YesILift

Joined: 11/2013
    Reputation: +12
    I hope you all saw the news report on this product: the fact that it contained straight amphetamine? Supp stores have removed it from shelves. And what was that story regarding the head of the company? He was jailed for attempting to pass off floor stripper and pesticide as weight loss supps? Um..dodgy. And yeah, that was a published story in a Seattle newspaper. I guess, technically, those ingredients would work. Death! The best diet ever!

July 4, 2013

regken

Age: 56

July 4, 2013
    Best pump ever!

I have been lifting now for at least 25 years and I've tried numerous pre workout supplements. I thought Jack 3d was hard to beat until I started using craze. My workouts are like 1 continuous superset. It gives me the endurance, focus, and pump to go longer than 1 hour at a time and I still have energy. The best thing I like about this p/w supp is I sweat like crazy so I know I'm burning fat and building muscle. If you haven't tried it you're missing out on the best.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Insane Focus
    • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
    • No Upset Stomach
    • No Crash
    • Insane Pumps
    • Crazy Energy
    June 23, 2013

Age: 26

June 23, 2013
    CRAZE Hands Down The Best!

Taste/Mix.:(7/10)

Good mixability, but still has a little res at the bottom at times, I had the pineapple flavor it was great tasting

Effectiveness:(9/10)

This Stuff Is great I take 2 scoops in the am and it last's me all through my workout and then some, I workout at 11am and then after working out I go to my job and work 12 hour shifts and then workout again after work never crashed I only take it in the am and last forever and never had a crash what so ever

Side Effects: Only thing I had was dry mouth which isn't that bad anyways if you drink water all the time, I do see other people say they have had bad dreams and anger problems on this but I have never ran into any of these and I have been through like 3+ bottles over the year and half

Price 9/10 this stuff isn't the highest pricest out there but isn't the cheapest either, but it is cheap and better then alote out there that I have tried that coasted way more

OverAll: 9/10 this stuff is the best I have tried and I have tried alote like jack3d, jack3d micro, NO explode, C4 and so on and this hands down beats them all

ps this is my first review on here so if I missed some thing just let me know and I will touch up on what I can as of questions and so on
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Incredible Mental Stimulation
    • Insane Focus
    • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
    • Tunnel Vision
    • No Upset Stomach
    • No Crash
    RobertMc1982
    RobertMc1982

Joined: 3/2013
    Reviews: 13
    Reputation: +329
    Good first review man. I loved me some Craze. The only suggestion I have for future reviews is expand on the effectiveness portion of it, and be specific about the different aspects of it (for pwo's: energy, focus, how it affected your strength and endurance, etc..). Great review though on a solid preworkout.

Joined: 6/2013
    Reputation: +13
    Thanks man will do

June 21, 2013

exodus

Age: 26

June 21, 2013
    Craze....Crazy!

Picked this up to cycle of my Fav Jack3d micro and i must say, it does live up to it's hype. Started off with 1 scoop in approx 8oz of cold water and noticed nothing out of the ordinary. 2 scoops had me going through my workouts but the pump wasn't there. I don't believe in NO precursors just like DS said "the pump comes from a good workout". Value is on the up side but jack3d hits me @ 1 serving as opposed to 2 servings of Craze which gave me effectively 22 workouts! The design of the container/foil protection is somewhat a nuisance as after a couple openings/closings, it was sticking and had to forcefully pry open the container, thereby breaking it and spilling powder all over.
    Its a good alternative to Jacked/Jack3d micro but you're gonna have to double up on the servings to get that oomph factor jacked has in it! Oh and you'd be awake if you workout in the evening :D. Would not be buying again!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • 2x Servings To See Noticable Effects
    • Good Focus/energy/vision
    • Good Price
    • Iffy Packaging
    • Value At My Dosing Is Underpar
    • Hard Time Sleeping
    • Loss Of Quality Of Sleep
    May 23, 2013

Age: 16

May 23, 2013
    Craze - It will drive most to the edge.

I have been through about a tub and a half of Driven Sports Craze pre work out. I must say, it is probably the best pre work out there, if not one of the best. This is my first review, so sorry if its not the greatest

Effectiveness (9) - I take a scoop, to two scoops of craze 30 minutes before my work out. It gives me everything I need. There is no tingly ness in my fingers, which throws me off my work out trying to get over them. Its a clean focused energy that helps you push for that one more rep that you want. It helps you zone in on pushing yourself to the limit, where your muscles are screaming to push it farther.

Taste (6) - I personally don't like the taste of any pre work outs. This one has a bearable taste that I can handle to drink. But if your looking for a pre workout with great taste. I don't think you'll find one. This isn't a protein powder I'm talking about. Its a pre work out.

Value (8) - I buy the 45 serving tub from bodybuilding.com for 30$, and its worth the price. The scoop size varies for me because of just how I feel each day. Sometimes your more tired than others, so 2 helps. Each tub last around a month and a half to 2, which is great. 50 cents a day isn't bad at all.

Overall (9) - You may ask how its overall 9 when the taste is so bad. I don't count the taste. I'm not looking for Kool-Aid or Crystal Light. I want a pre workout that will get me pumped and focused. One special thing about this pre workout, that I don't know where to fit in. Is the aggressiveness you gain. It helps you push more weight out. Feeling stronger all around. It will be my pre work out for a while to come.

On a side note relating to the aggressiveness, be careful when taking it. I personally felt for agitated and easily angered after it kicked in. I don't suggest taking it if your already an aggressive person. Cheers.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Aggressiveness
    • Incredible Mental Stimulation
    • Insane Focus
    • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
    • No Crash
    • Crazy Energy
    Vermonster
    Vermonster

Reviews: 19
    Reputation: +255
    Good informative first review! Thanks for the contribution.

xnb11hra
    xnb11hra

Joined: 8/2013
    Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +10
    Good review man, what flavour did you take?

Joined: 5/2013
    Reputation: +2
    Berry Lemonade. It was an ok taste. I don't expect pre-work outs to taste good. I mean making chemicals like that taste good? Good luck

April 29, 2013

bombalexus

Age: 20

April 29, 2013
     Craze is crazy. It is a very good pwo supp. I've been taking Craze for about two months and I'm still happy! I've tried Berry lemonade, strawberry (limited) and candy grape, theyre all "OK".
    I've also been taking Jack3d. Its hard to compare these two products even though they are very similar. The feeling is just not the same. Personally i like the energy from Craze, but my workout overall is better from Jack3d.
    The focus and pump from Craze is stunning. I havent had any hard time sleeping at all after using craze like other people may experience. I get the opposite effect. Sometimes I get extremely tierd after my workouts and I think this is what they call the "Craze crash". Have also expirienced dry mouth. But with a bottle of water this is no problem.

Overall a great product, my workouts is not the same anymore. They are far better.

Even though there are some negative effects from using this product, i highly recommend it.
    Craze 9/10
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Incredible Mental Stimulation
    • Insane Focus
    • Insane Pumps
    • Crazy Energy
    • Dry Mouth
    • Huge Crash

Have you used Craze? Submit your own Review!