NO Beta

By: Double-T

May 10, 2010

This stuff is crazy! I stacked it with Jacked and the pumps were almost to good. The pumps last so long they go into my cardio which makes it tough to run sometimes. I have had to lower the dose on leg day's due to the fact that the pump on my calves and quads were so tight that it started to hurt. Once you get your tolerence figured out, you will love NO Beta. The price is not that bad. if you just take 3 before workout "which is sometimes to much, but its the recommended dose." it will last yu 60 workouts.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gigantic Pumps

June 6, 2010

Just like bigworm, I take this along with my Jack3d except I just take one pill along with my usual dose of Jack3d. The two complement each other well. I get a better pump with this combination than I do with Jack3d alone. By doing this you also get a blend of Creatine Ethyl Ester and Creatine Monohydrate along with a couple of other additions to the pre-workout mix. Taking it this way makes one bottle go a long way.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Nice Pumps

• bigworm89
        June 6, 2010

I got to where i couldn't take mine on the days i was doing cardio. I would get some major pump in my legs.

itfxme2
      (-4)
        August 13, 2010

Amazing product! I started to take it after receiving a free sample. After I tried it bought a whole bottle and it has been wonderful! I have used it with Jack3d, NO Shotgun and along with Xtend. The pumps are crazy and the energy through the roof! I recently tried Creadyl, and stacked it with NO Beta and I felt completely Jacked! I just wish you didnt have to take so many pills. Its a little on the pricey side (maybe), but its well worth it. I didnt notice any side effects except that I sweat a little more...but that could just be because I am working harder too!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Gigantic Pumps
      • Exploding Energy
          July 28, 2010

This supplement is the best, especially taking this along with Jack3d! It simply gives you the best results you'd like to see. Also has the best pumps ever! After working out you can't wait for the next day to lift.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Exploding Energy
        • Gigantic Pumps
          Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.