Sust 250

By: DNA

Sust 250 is a Prohormone manufactured by DNA. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Sust 250?
Click to Expand
btremain17
Rep: 0
  January 9, 2013

I don't have a diet that I keep track of. I used SUST 250 and gained 23 lbs in a month of using the whole bottle. Libido was through the roof throughout the bottle, went down after for a few days then came back to normal. I usually workout as soon as things start to not be as sore. I was able to go to the gym every day for 30 days. I wanted to see how far this "quadpound" would take me. I've taken other PH's in the past and was sure to take an on cycle and post cycle with it. I always make sure there is stuff taking care of my liver, prostate, blood pressure, and estrogen levels. So there were no side effects at all. None. If you have taken Ph's before then this is for you. Your body has a tolerance for them just like anything else. It gets higher the more you take them. (don't take a ph that has 4Ph's in it for your first time.) Overall if you take care of all the stuff you have to take care of then you will have a positive experience. 10 out of 10. Very Strong. Stretch marks too. It forces you to eat so don't worry about not eating enough. Its like skipping breakfast then realizing you should have eaten, but for this stuff you get that feeling every time you are done digesting the food you ate. Must mean that synthesis is taking place at an alarming rate!!
 Cons:

This is my first post and first time on a PH. I rated this product high because when it kicked in it made me feel awesome in the gym! I had massive pumps and the weight I was lifting increased with every exersise with all body parts. It was about week 3 that I started reading up on PH (I know, dumb!) because my gains were so awesome that I was thinking this stuff can't be legal even though I bought it over the counter in a vitamin store locally. I thought I was just buying a test booster to be honest. Once I realized what I was taking I paniced and decided to get off it because I didn't prep with cycle assit or anything before I started a cycle. I boought a PCT from the same store and took it that night. Up until I added the PCT I had no problems/sides but the next day I had pain in my lower abdomin all the way across the front of my lower ab. I was planning to do one last week with the SUST 250 with the PCT but stopped the SUST the next day because the pain didn't go away. I did a month of the PCT. I did blood work the week I started the PCT and my liver emzimes were at 160. After 3 weeks it was down around 50 and back to normal the doctor said. I did two weeks of cycle assit after the PCT and tried to start the SUST at half dose along with the cycle assit this time but after about 5 days the pain returned in my lower abs once again so once again i went on the PCT to get back off the SUST. Before the pain I loved the way I felt on this product and want to find a milder PH to cycle in a couple months. I recomend this product for seasoned PH users not first time PH users like myself.

• gms585
    November 3, 2011

I dont want to be a dik here but if you had such a bad experience with this why are you rating it all 10's??
  • Jarhead
    Rep: 0
    November 3, 2011

Because the 3 weeks I was using it it was working at the level I rated it! If I wasn't such a dumb a#@#@ and researched the product/PH and did everything I was supose to prior to the cycle I probably would of been alright. Everything I've read on here this product is probably a bad choice for a first cycle of PH.

I was told about this at the local gym and it sounded to good to be true , so I decided to try it for myself. I took protein religiously and ate like a horse while on this during a bulking cycle.
3days in I started feeling it working , buy the middle of week 2 I was starting to feel stronger and the pump was unreal , into week 3 my shirts were feeling tight and I was noticeably bigger , the pump was almost painfull and seemed to last for days . By the end of the cycle my friends were asking what I was injecting.
During this cycle I gained over 20 lbs ,felt great...
During this cycle I gained over 20 lbs ,felt great ,got stronger,libido was through the roof.
I took extra milk thistle, eblok, and prostate shield . The only side I had was my blood pressure got pretty high.I followed up with a post cycle and a test booster and everything seems back to normal.

One of the most effective supps I have taken.I would recommend to some one who knows what there doing but be carefull its strong stuff not for beginners and definitely not for kids .
hatak

3.0

Write a detailed and thorough review here. Please, no swearing! DO NOT POST QUESTIONS!
I've done a complete cycle of this stuff. It will keep u in the gym, becuz u will be waiting for gains. I lost twenty pounds and strength while on this stuff. It made my kidneys hurt like crazy. The strength loss is my biggest deal here. I wud call this stuff a cutter, not any good if u are trying to keep size and strength. Make sure u drink PLENTY of water on this stuff!! In all tho, it's not worth the high price or even if it was cheap!

• Cray
    June 18, 2013

WTF. Do you even know what this is?
    June 18, 2013

Lmfao.... Clearly a highly educated individual. takes a prohormone with 4 solid phs in it that should easily boost strength and size and continues to talk about how he lost both weight and strength. Probably stopped eating entirely and took no pct or cycle supports. And this is why we hear steroid horror stories. People like this don't even deserve to set foot in a gym.
    June 18, 2013

Yea I took a prohormone. This is the sust 250. Lol yea guy I stopped eating and drinking water. I'm a ghost posting this lol. I've used roids and other prohormones and I can honestly say this stuff didn't help me at all. I've heard others talk of the kidney pains. It happened to me. Maybe not u. I lost 17 lbs on this stuff. No pct? Lol I take cycle supports, multi vitamins, any supplement that aids in cycle support, high protein/carb (clean) diet, and lost results. The last prohormone Itook was extreme methadrol, and I absolutely loved it. Dont kno how I don't belong in a gym becuz this was crap to MY body lol. We're all different, but maybe sumone wud like to hear that it wasn't that great. Maybe u work for them or get discounts. Idk and don't care.
    June 18, 2013

You shouldnt have dropped weight on a compound meant for bulking crap cycle supports and a multi arent a pct. im not flaming you because you took this without results im flaming you because 1.you clearly have no idea what you are doing 2. The manner in which you wrote your review makes you look like you barely made it through middle school and 3. You called a prohormone that is clearly made for putting on weight a cutting compound. I would love to know your work out schedual and your macros. If you think you know what you are doing feel free to prove me wrong.
    June 18, 2013

Don't kno how to prove to u. The fact that I'm reviewing myexperience with this is just that. I went from 240 to 223. I wud compare this sust with winstrol, a cutter. Maybe it's my genetics, idk. My experience was not good. And yes I take pct's. The other stuff I mentioned merely to let u kno I have a decent understanding of the gym. I've used roids, insulin, ghrp's, prohormones, test boosters, and never had any problems. Just with this. This is my review of it. Sorry if it hurt ur feelings, but I'm goin back to methadrol. It worked for me. I'd rather roids tho.
    June 19, 2013

You could start by telling your macros what you used on cycle what you used for pct in your review. You could have also put starting and ending stats down. Not to mention seeing as you use said roids and peptides i make the assumption you get bloodwork done before and after cycle or at least i hope you would. Those would have been a good edition to the review as well. All you put down is that you lost weight and your kidneys hurt. Doesnt tell people on here much at all.
    June 19, 2013

Lol jus wanted to give my review. Don't really wanna do a dissertation. I agree with wanting to kno all thise details, but I'm jus sayin I don't like it. If u do, then awesome! I don't. I'm spending my money on somethin else. I've never had kidney problem before and yes I've had bloodwork done. This is just not for me.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.