Diesel Test Hardcore

By: Diesel

Diesel Test Hardcore is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Diesel. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does Diesel Test Hardcore work?
Dog4life
  January 25, 2012

Very skeptical at first, so many extreme claims about DTH.

my background :
1.87 cm, 95 kg, bf around 10 %

Training : won't list my whole routine. Generally low reps (6-8), sets 4 per exercise.
4000 kcal diet, 300 g protein per day.

VALUE 10/10
first thing i've noticed, big container of pills.
45 bucks for 200 Huge Tablets.
3 to 6 tablets a day, 5 on , 2 off. Lot of value in the end

Effect 9/10
You feel it that it works from day 1. Great energy all day long, much increased aggression... i just wanted to crush the weights. ( never happned to me with any other herbal test booster !)
Strenght increase (about 10 lbs some exercises) , more endurance, sweated MUCH more than usual.
I had great sleeps , even if DTH has some stimulant effect.
Libido way up !

I had a great pump, but i was using Vasotropin + Agmatine for that purpose

Sides 4/10
Mild acne on my body from day 1. Well positive about it , that it showed me the product has actually to ramp up testosterone in someway.
I also attribute the increased acne to the massive sweating i get from DTH.
After taking DTH i can stand still and have to do something physical... this could be negative for some people.

Taste 10/10
no taste at all. The pills are huge, but they have enteric coating and are very easy to swallow.

Dosing Protocol :
2 am
1 after launch
2 , 1 hour pre workout

Final 9/10

I really can recommend this to anyone. I preferred this over many other test boosters, because this one really delivers ton of energy and aggression.

I cannot judge well the ingredient profile, on the label there is no mention about the quantities of each ingredient.

But well who cares, if in the end the product really works ?

I cannot say how much lbs i put on muscle, because i wanted to NOT measure my weight for several months after i began DTH(i prefer to judge my progress by the look, not a number ...)

My muscles looked more full and defined after 1 month DTH cycle. For sure i had a good drop in BF%

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sex Drive
  • Aggression
  • Sweating
  • Aggression
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.