Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters > Diesel > Diesel Test Hardcore

Diesel Test Hardcore

By Diesel
Diesel Test Hardcore Diesel
7.7/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Diesel Test Hardcore ranks #32 of 111 in (Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters) and is rated better than 72% of all products in this category.

Dog4life

Dog4life's Diesel Test Hardcore Review

Very skeptical at first, so many extreme claims about DTH.

my background :
1.87 cm, 95 kg, bf around 10 %

Training : won't list my whole routine. Generally low reps (6-8), sets 4 per exercise.
4000 kcal diet, 300 g protein per day.

VALUE 10/10
first thing i've noticed, big container of...

A slight increase, a slight hardening effect, a slight incease in strength and zero gains

I have tried DTH on several occasions. Each time the results were the same. A slight increase in sex drive, a slight hardening effect, a slight incease in strength and zero gains. I ever tried stacking with other Diesel products with very little effect.

superhuman67's Diesel Test Hardcore Review

First off I have used almost every version of Diesel Test since Diesel products have come to market in 2003 and this is the best version that I have used. Since I have experience with Get Diesel and other brands of herbal test boosters I already knew not to follow the label directions this is how I dosed...

richiep713's Diesel Test Hardcore Review

great product, you can get two bottles for about 70$ on www.DPSnutrition.com, i just finished my first bottle about to start another, i take 2 pills 3 times a day and that is definitely enough, my fatigue is way down i can work out almost unlimited amount of time it seems like, no side effects maybe...