Monster Mass

By: Cytosport

Monster Mass is a Weight Gainer manufactured by Cytosport. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

What should I take with Monster Mass?
SmashPlates1
  December 14, 2010

After completing 2 tubs of Monster Mass I felt I should write a review.

Taste 10/10: I bought the chocolate flavor which tastes really good. I never experienced any chunks. It mixes really well with a few shakes in a shaker cup. I never blended it.

Effectiveness: Very effective for a gainer. I've gained over 16 pounds off this. I'm currently at 186lbs. Very very little of this has been fat. Mostly lean muscle. People might be hesitant about it because of the amount of fat per serving (18g).

Value: It's a bit pricy if you go to GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. Online has better deals. I have been really happy with this gainer. Just ordered another tub (strawberries n cream) before I go on a cut. Hope this helps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Nutrient Profile For Weight Gainer
  • Great Before Bed!
  • Tastes Great!

• Lorenz0
    December 14, 2010

Bro $25 at tfsupplements.com.. pretty good deal i'm sure much better than gnc.
    December 14, 2010

That's a good deal. I got mine for roughly $30. Thanks bro.
  • PatCrizack
    December 14, 2010

I've purchased the entire Monster series (Milk, Pump, Maize, Amino) except this, now my question is, when would you take this? Is this a replacement for the Monster Milk?
    December 14, 2010

I would take monster mass with breakfast, after workouts, and right before bed. I would consume 3 shakes a day regardless. I actually just bought another 3 tubs of the stuff. I have gained very little fat from this stuff. Awesome product. Just finishing up a strawberries and cream flavor. Not as good as chocolate! : )
    December 14, 2010

Also Patcrizack, Pick up a tub of Glycomaize! I add this to my shakes. It's cheap also for a tub. Check it out. Peace.
  • ashiqtaher
    Rep: 0
    December 15, 2010

So you've had some good gains mate, but how often do you take it and how many scoops?
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.