M-Sten

By: Culver Concepts

240mike

Ok first off didn't make the best decision on trying to bulk in Iraq when its 120 degrees lol. But with that being said this was better than the real gear I took out here. I started the cycle at 6'1 210 I ended up at 230 pounds I just had height and weight done and now Im on my 3rd week of PCT i'm 6'1 225 with 13% body fat. It's the army scale though where they measure your neck size and waist don't think its so accurate I think im less. But I will say my neck was 19 inch's before it was 17 my arms grew 1/2 an inch my chest like 2 and this is the best my legs have ever looked. I did a lot of barbell exercises first thing and went heavy as I could. Bench shot from 350 to 405. Shoulder press 225 like 4 times and squatted 405 3 times. I was probably maxing 205 on the shoulder press and squatting 385 before cycle. Ok so heres how I took it- I stacked it with c-edge M-Drol because there pretty much the same chemical but m-sten is supposed to have less side effects, first 3 weeks 10mg m-sten 10 mg M-Drol last week 10mg m-sten 20mg M-Drol. I was also taking PCT assist from c edge while on this. I constantly had a bottle of water in my hands while on it to and I think that really helped thanks EMERY. I probably drink-ed 3 to 3 1/2 gallons a water a day while on this due to the heat and my job.....Infantry HOOOOOH OK now for the sides.....Only one that was really a problem was I was lethargic but im sure the heat didn't help either. The other was I felt shin splints in my forearms and Anabolic Adam helped me on that so thanks man . I got wrist support wraps from animal and there flex product. So with that being sad although my sides were low listen to the experts on here kid's if your under 25 or haven't done ph cycles before don't do this one. But if you u have taken ph's before this one should work.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Made Me A Monster
  • Made My Clothes Extremley Tight

• dammit
      July 27, 2010

You didn't mention running a SERM or PCT. What did you use for this?
    • 240mike
      July 27, 2010

Well i was going review it when I was done but im taking Armadrol from culver concepts two pills a day, c edge pct assist, and Kre-alkyn. Couldnt find a serm. I pm Raptor but he never wrote me back.
    • dammit
      July 27, 2010

Ok. I was just wondering as it wasn't mentioned above and that is absolutely critical with Mdrol. Hit me up if you have any questions.
    • 240mike
      July 27, 2010

Yeah I know it was stupid and I looked I just couldn't find a legit site I could trust.....my email is a240infantryman@yahoo.com if you could help with that so next time I dont have to use a otc. Should I use a serm with Pmag?

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.