Winadrol

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By CTD Labs
Winadrol CTD Labs
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of decent age

January 23, 2011

I completed one cycle of this about 4 months ago, and am now in the middle of a second cycle stacked with equibold(epistane).

I just wanna start by saying this product now sells for 99 dollars where you are able to find it.

I really like this stuff, it's an orastan-A clone,...

I really like this stuff, it's an orastan-A clone, so you know its effectiveness is legitimate. Within the first week i feel no real change, maybe a little bit more energy and endurance through the workouts, the serving is 2-3 pills 30 min prior to workout. So it kicks in quick. Within the second week i can start to see some composition change, oblique fats deteriorating, however my body weight remains the same, which means i'm cutting fat and building simultaneously. There really are not very many product that can put you in an anabolic state and cut you at the same time, which is what makes this particular supplement off the wall awesome. but over the period of my first cycle, i gained about 2 pounds and lost 3% bodyfat, so that why i had to get a second bottle considering it'll all be banned soon enough.

Now for the negatives-
I didn't think something like this would suppress my appetite, but it did. I'm used to eating 6-8 600 calorie meals a day, when i'm on this, I can barely push down 500 calorie meals before i'm full. strange, but i just up the protein a bit per meal and cut out some carbs since after all I am trying to cut.
winadrol also dries out my joints like craayyyzyyyy. I take glucosamine/csa, Cissus, fish/flax/sesame/sunflower oils, and drink about 1.5 gallons of water daily, this stuff still dries me out. I was doing situps one day and could feel my spinal chord and my hip grinding, very uncomfortable feeling. But within a day or two after the cycle it goes away entirely.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of decent age for a PH and someone who's just looking to cut up a little more and maintain muscle mass, strength, and maybe even put on some lean mass in the process.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Leans You Out
  • Quick Composition Change
  • Really Dry Joints
  • Suppresses Appetite

Posted January 23, 2011
Hey man what PCT did you use when you stacked it with equibold?

this has to be one of the best products iv ever taken

April 25, 2011

G.D. .... wow this has to be one of the best products iv ever taken ... 10 lbs of lean MASS a 35 lb gain on my bench and thats just the first month.... i have seen everyone saying negative things about this product but it realllllly works ... though u do need to take the Liver Armor with it ... and the noxivol .... oh and dont for get the bcaas... willl let ya know bout the end of the cycel on how it all worked out.....

Pros:
Cons:
  • Crazzzy Strength Gains
  • Leans You Out
  • A Lil High Not To Bad

The pumps were extreme when it kicked in

January 11, 2010

I remember using this product 2 years ago, and I gained approximately 7 pounds in 4 weeks. The pumps were extreme when it kicked in, and I felt rock solid. Test levels were obviously up and I felt extremely confident and powerful with my workouts.
On the negative side, this product was comparably...
On the negative side, this product was comparably expensive since you could get others with the same formula for less...I think they're selling it for $80 now and I had got it back then for $60. I believe another company is currently selling the same formula for $35, but then again I am not sure if it will be equally effective. Overall, good results and no shutdown.