This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Noxipro

Noxipro (Old Formula) Reviews

By: CTD Sports

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Noxipro (Old Formula) is a Pre-Workout manufactured by CTD Sports. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Noxipro
INGREDIENTS (17)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2009mg

Non-essential amino acid that buffers lactic acid in the body by increasing cellular carnitine levels leading to greater endurance, strength, and power.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
1011mg

A combination of arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate that boosts Nitric Oxide (NO) levels in the body while helping remove excess metabolic waste allowing you to workout longer and have better pumps.

COMPARE SIMILAR

tommy777
  August 26, 2013

Effectiveness: 7/10 For me noxipro was an ok pwo. If you are looking for something kind of mellow and not too intense I would say this would be your go to pwo. I like my pwos to have a little more punch so this didnt fit me too well. You do get the tingles but I did not have a rush of energy, great focus, or a great pump all of those were just average.

Taste: 8/10 I had the fruit punch flavor. I thought the taste was great. I usually take NO Xplode so the taste was better than even though I do not mind the taste of NO either although most do.

Sides: 10/10 I did not have any sides from this pwo.

Value: 6/10 The value on this is because I had to use more than the recommended serving and even at that I did not experience much more with the higher dosage. As I was taking more I did feel the beta kick in more but that was about it.

Overall: 7/10 Its a pretty good pwo. It will give ya decent energy without making you go crazy and without a crash at the end. I personally would recommend NO Xplode or Muscle Marinade over noxi but it just depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for a decent pwo without a crash and a little punch this would be a good one. Outstanding... no terrible.... no It is just above average.
  • Loses Effectiveness Quickly
pancow
  January 14, 2013

I stumbled upon this supplement when I received it as a sample, which I liked and went through with purchasing a container of it since other pre-workout sups like no-xplode were nothing to me, and just a waste of money in general. I was amazed with Noxipro and here is why:

Taste/Mix: 8/10

The first week I loved the taste and thought it was tasted like kool-aid. However that didn't last long and it just got old. Eventually I dreaded the after taste which tasted like those Splenda sweetener packets that I hate the taste of. However, I won't ding it too bad just because I didn't like the taste and it was bearable. This was not gritty and mixed perfectly in my water bottle.

Energy-focus: 10/10

This is where the fun starts. I had such an energy rush from one scoop that I didn't have to use double servings. Within about 10-15 mins my body started to get that itching feeling received from an increase in my heart rate, and sure enough I was running around the gym pumping weight like a mad man. Long story short, I was in the zone and nothing could stop me.

Pump: 10/10

My strength increases were phenomenal. I went from feeling lethargic and shoulder pressing 75lbs. dumbbells to running around and putting up 90lbs. with ease by the end of the week(and yes they were properly performed).

Libido: 9/10

My sex drive was skyrocketing by the time I left the gym, but one problem though: I could never get an erection until hours after using this supplement. However, I do give it kudos for that since I have never used a pre-workout supplement that increased my libido this way.

I found it on sale for $20.00, and still see it around the same price range, which is a steal in my opinion especially in comparison to no-xplode.

Sides:

Side effects were not too harsh. I would get the jitters sometimes at the gym and had to keep tapping my feet or moving around to keep myself from thinking I am going to have a heart attack lol

I would take Noxipro about mid-afternoon and not be able to fall asleep easily, plus the jitters still continued for me hours later at times.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Increased Sex Drive And Size
  • Crazy Tingles
  • Okay Taste
  • Taste Gets Old
  • Crash After Workout
Maxima
  October 29, 2012

Noxipro is my favorite pre-workout supplement out of the various pre-workout supplements I have used. There has been much debate over this supplement as well as a variety of different reviews and scores from SR members.

Ingredient Profile:

Proprietary blend – 5577mg consisting of:
Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine AKG – We all should know what these three are.

Karb-Jetâ„¢- Basically Karbolyn, a carbohydrate derived from potato, rice and corn. Apparently this is absorbed quicker than dextrose.

Fibersol-2 – A source of fiber that is said to be the ideal vehicle to enhance the dietary fiber content of virtually any supplement, beverage or food.

N-Carbamylglutamate - Raises muscle tissue synthesis. Researchers at the American ministry of agriculture discovered this when they did tests on piglets a couple of days old. N-Carbamylglutamate also activates an enzyme that is needed to produce arginine. Didn't find any tests on human subjects. CTD labs just came out with a product only containing this ingredient in pill form.

Caffeine – Self explanatory

1,3 Dimethylamylamine – A stimulant we are all very familiar with known as DMAA.

Theobromine – Found in chocolate and used as a diuretic, vasodilator, and heart stimulation. Theobromine has mild stimulatory effects and as well as a slight mood enhancing properties just like chocolate. Commonly used as an anti-depressant. When mixed with caffeine it can cause appetite suppression. Recently used as a cough-reducing supplement.

R-Betamethylphenylethylamine - stimulates norepinephrine in the body. By stimulating norepinehrine, it produces effects like appetite suppression, and increase in energy.

Evodiamine – made from a tree extract and known to have thermogenic and stimulant properties. No research has been done on human subjects to prove effectiveness.

Ingredient Profile rating ----------9/10

I consider this to be the single most unique ingredient profile for a pre-workout I have ever tried before. Noxipro incorporates the four basic ingredients; Beta-Alanine, Creatine, Arginine, and Caffeine but also throws in a ton of extras that are not commonly found in pre-workouts. I enjoy DMAA in my supplements due to the stimulant effect so this is a bonus for me. I personally do not feel this product is missing "pump" ingredients as we will get to this later. Nothing is under-dosed here despite the proprietary blend as just one scoop of this produces amazing effects.

Mixability ---------- 9.5/10

Noxipro mixes extremely well. No left over clumps or chunks are left over. Extremely smooth texture when consuming the product. I do not feel any grittiness when drinking
this.

Dosing ----------- 9/10

Usually one scoop does the trick which is really easy to throw it in my shaker and go. I only used two scoops twice as this is very potent.

Taste ---------- 9.5/10

This is one of my favorite tasting supplements. I purchased the grape version and it is very tasty. Not too sour, not too sweet either. I am a big fan of grape flavors as well might I add.

Pump ---------- 3/10

I hardly received any pump from this product. However, I always consume a nitric oxide supplement in addition to my pre-workout so for me personally this does not matter. I also focus on obtaining my pump from my workout routine, carbohydrates, and sodium intake rather than relying on my pre-workout to perform for me.

Vascularity ---------- 8/10

I get an extremely vascular look when I use Noxipro. The veins in my biceps pop out like crazy even when I'm not lifting biceps that day. I feel that my veins thicken and appear larger when using this.

Energy ---------- 9/10

I do not estimate this product to have too much caffeine in the mix but the other stimulant ingredients in this product produce an enormous amount of energy. Regardless of how tired I am, Noxipro wakes me up and gives me an endless amount of energy. The energy is very smooth and relaxed feeling and I am not jittery or "cracked out". I would be wide awake 4 hours after I left the gym and sometimes had a hard time sleeping if I worked out too late.

Focus/Mood/Tunnel Vision ---------- 10/10

Alright this is my absolute favorite part of this product and this category makes Noxipro shine in my eyes. I cannot even explain the feeling I have when on Noxipro. It's like a mixture of adderall and another pre-workout combined in one. My mood is elevated tremendously when on Noxipro and I have the mindset of a champion. When in the gym I feel that I want to stay and workout for another two hours. No joke, I stay in the gym for two full hours on this stuff and I don't ever want to leave. It produces the most amazing desire to lift and continue lifting regardless of how your body feels. The focus is razor sharp and I only see the weights in front of me. With my music on I am able to block out every single person in the gym and visualize myself and the weight. This is an excellent feeling, not to mention the gains that I produced from this.I have such a positive attitude even after leaving the gym and it's a feeling as if you are loving life and everything going on regardless of hardships. I also feel that I'm literally on adderall when leaving the gym. I speak very fast, I am more talkative and it's as if the words are rolling off my tongue with absolute clearness and exact pronunciation. It's pretty awesome. Basically when I leave I feel like I can deliver a PowerPoint presentation to a football arena sized audience. I have even taken half a scoop before I go out at night since I do not drink. This made the experience so much better as I was very talkative and had a hyped-up feeling.

Sides ---------- 5/10

All good things do have their downfalls. Noxipro has DMAA in it so I get the occasional stim d*ick which is lame. I have to go to the bathroom every half hour after the gym due to the diuretic properties in Noxipro and I had mild appetite suppression which is not great for post gym recovery.

Value ---------- 10/10

Picked this up for $19.95 and it has 45 servings. You honestly can't get a better deal on a pre-workout supplement. Not to mention the fact that one scoop should hold you off for quite awhile.

Overall ----------9/10

CTD labs comes through once again. For me, all I look for in a pre-workout is really the focus, energy, mood and tunnel vision aspects. Noxipro does not disappoint in these three areas and produces an unexplainable mental "high" while in the gym and after the gym that I cannot explain in words. The euphoric feeling is amazing and extremely motivational unlike any supplement I have used before. I can confidently say that Noxipro is the best pre-workout supplement I have ever tried. If you lack motivation in your training or want to go that extra step – go buy this.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Crazy Tunnel Vision
  • Euproic Feeling
  • Good To Stack With Other Ctd Sups.
  • Massive Vein Defintion!
  • Extreme Focus
ava5147
  August 14, 2012

First, I want to mention I took this supplement back in February. Yes, the one with 1,3 DMAA. Also, I have taken several pwouts in the past, so I am well versed in the effects, pumps, tunnel vision - the whole shibang. Now, the review :)

Taste/Mixability: (7/10)

This category would often go as N/A for me as I usually consume as a shooter. Pretty average fruit punch flavor, nothing good about it, nothing bad. Mixes decently well, maybe some clusters of powder left at the bottom, nothing horrible.

Effectiveness: (7/10)

Pretty good pwout IMO. I definitely noticed an increase in energy, and a better mood towards lifting. I was mentally 'in the mood' to lift, even if it may have been an especially long/taxing day. It didn't turn me into superman, but it certainly gave me that extra kick that everyone looks for in a pwout. If I took an extra 1/2 - 1 scoop I would notice slight nausea. Again, nothing debilitating. Post workout, I would notice a pretty intense crash. My specific ritual is protein shake immediately after workout, go home cook some food and eat 45 minutes later. Often times after returning from the gym on this stuff, I would take a short nap due to intense fatigue.

I want to point out, if your post-workout routine consists of rubbing one out in the shower (hopefully not the gym's...) - FORGET ABOUT IT. I guess this is/was attributed to the 1,3 DMAA... but seriously there was no chance of getting it up within 4 hours after taking this... +6 hours and all functionalty returned to normal, but man was that a shocker for me.

Value: (8/10)

Decently valued supplement for a decently effective product. Given my options, I would not try again, but if I was all amped to buy supps and realized my first choice was not in stock, I wouldn't mind taking this as a consolation. If your looking for something new, certainly give it a try.
  • Crash After Workout
workoutguru
  July 13, 2012

I got to try a couple samples of this and thought it was all right and decided I would get a tub of this for my next pre-workout.

I was a little disappointed with this stuff. I never really felt a lot off this when I took it. I did get this for a really good price and because of that it made me get it. I got it for just under $20 but I can't remember off hand what site I got it from.

The taste I thought was all right. I got the raspberry Lemonade flavor. This flavor had a real light and sudal taste to it. Nothing to strong or heavy. I had to up it to two scoops because 1 scoop did not give it a strong enough taste.

This stuff felt like it gave me some good clean energy with no jitters. This for me was not to heavy on the stims at all. I think they could dose it a little more with stims. Very light on the stomach and did not cause me any upset stomach from there being to much stims in it.

I do feel this stuff did help me build a little more muscle and get a little more cut up but not as much as some other pre-workouts have. I think I got some strength gains off this stuff but not a lot.

Overall I thought this was an ok product nothing outstanding but nothing horrible either. There were things about it I did like and there were things about it I did not like. Would I get this stuff again I'm not sure but more than likely no. It would depend a lot on the price and if I could get a good deal on it. I know this stuff has gotten some good reviews and was really hoping it would have worked better for me. Well hopefully this stuff will work better for other people.
 Cons:
  • No Upset Stomach From To Much Stims In This.
  • Wish They Made A Bigger Container
  • Shrinks Peter
  • Could Be A Little Heavier On The Stims.
Blade410
  June 2, 2012

NoxiPro by CTD Labs. Thanks to CTD Labs for letting me try this product, in addition thanks goes out to Flash for giving me his tub.

How i ran it: 2 scoops 20 minutes prior to workout on an empty stomach. Nothing stacked with it preworkout or intra workout (other than water). I did have to go up to 2.5 scoops near the end.

My Routine: As many of you know my routines are based on supersets, dropsets and monstersets. Many mass to shred supersets are my niche.

Profile 6.25: NoxiPro's profile is prop blend equaling 6.65g including all the standard items such as Beta-Alanine, Arginine-AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, Caffeine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. Also it includes Karbolyn and some other minor fillers I assume to boast the uptake. Essentially very similar to Jack3d. No amino acids which is somewhat disappointing. The entire tub contains 45 scoops. It is nice that the profile is fairly clean without dozens of ingredients.

Effectiveness 6.75: Having cycled off stims for roughly 2 weeks (with the only exception of my morning coffee), I gave this a solid chance. I just got through running Muscle Marinade and then Supp-D, so it would not have been fair to immediately use NoxiPro after I was pretty stim tolerant at that point. NoxiPro's effectiveness was in between fair to good. A solid middle of the road product that provided clean energy but not on the same level as some of the top tier preworkouts that I have tried. Having to move up the scoops per workout slightly disappointed me as I typically never do that. The effectiveness is a mid to high 6.

Taste N/A: You know I don't judge preworkouts on taste. In my opinion all pres taste the same. Although, the fruit punch flavor was good.

Value 7.0: At roughly 24.99 plus shipping on many supplement websites, this is priced in the bottom to middle of the market. Fair pricing for sure. If you take 2 scoops, it will yield roughly 23 servings.

Conclusion: Overall, this product is a middle of the road preworkout. I have taken better, I have taken much worse and given the fair pricing it may be worth the members considering it. The clean profile with very few fillers is nice.
  • Not As Effective As Top Tier
chichistrong
  May 5, 2012

I have found it very hard to make a decision on which has been the best pwo supplement I have used. I have tried so many and liked so many, but to narrow it to just one seems almost impossible.

In the list of PWO that I have liked is noxipro; an effective pre-workout, nothing fancy, no BS long list of ingredients just the simple and useful.

Ingredient Breakdown: I will not go through each one because it has the standards in PWO, but I will mention the ones I hardly or have never seen in a PWO

Theobromine: its a vasolidator so I am guessing it is supposed to increase the effectiveness of L-Arginine, it is also a diuretic. Perhaps this is the reason why i had to pee so much while on this.

N-Carbamylglutamate: I saw this ingrdient and I was like WTF is this? sounds exotic... however, it is nothing extraordinary, but it does have an specific function. This PWO has Arginine-AKG, but the addition of this enzyme increases it synthesis in the body.

Evodiamine R-beta-methylphenyethylamine: which apparently can be used for ADHD/Depression and mood disorders, perhaps this is the reason I got such an intense focus while on this.

Effectiveness (9/10): I must say that this is not as stimulant heavy as others have claimed, but it has the right amounts to lift you up the couch and get you through your workouts without a crash. I loved the fact that it didn't make me feel like I was on meth, crack, coke or whatever speed drug is out there. It is a very clean feeling of energy that last way beyond the gym without a crash, it just kinda fades away.

The Beta-Alanine tingles are ridiculous, and I loved it. I like it when I feel the needles all over my face and arms because I know the PWO is about to get me on 1st gear. I did notice enhanced endurance and focus, which is kinda hard to get from other PWO because they just make you feel wired.

I also got a few samples of Noxivol and I decided to use it in combination with Noxipro and the pumps were pretty gnarly. Excellent vascularity and painful pumps, the kind I like.

Taste (7/10): I got the mango/orange flavor. To be honest, I was affraid that this was going to be one of those disgusting-cannot-get-down PWO, like Neurocore. However, I was actually surprosed how well they matched the flavor to its label. It does taste like mango/orange. It is a little synthetic, but what can you expect? you are drinking kool aid, it is a PWO, not your lunchbox juice.

Mixability (8/10): It mixes very well, it does not foam and it leaves very little residue; almost nothing. It mixes easily with a spoon, so you don't need a shaker bottle.

Sides/Cons (4/10) -Ten (10) Means No Sides, Zero(0)horrible side effects: It does have DMAA which gives me the infamous stim-dick, but besides that I did not get any sides; however, I just despise how shriveled you get for a few hours after using it lol. The big problem however, is that DMAA is banned which means that this PWO is not going to be the same anymore and more than likely it may not have the same impact on you as this formula does.

Value (7/10): I never used more than 2 scoops. I actually felt throughout the majority of the tub that 1 scoop was enough for my workout. The price stands right on the middle for PWOs and it has 45 servings. If you end up using 2 scoops, you get 22.5 servings which is average. I don't know how you can get to use the 3 scoops on this because the Beta-A tingles would become overwhelming.

Overall (7/10): It is a good PWO, It gives you clean leveled energy. I did not crash and it tastes and mixes just fine. The value is average, but it is worth it. You have a good option for a PWO here and beside they have a much better selection of flavors, than just damn Fruit Punch which I despise. I don't think you would be wasting your money with this PWO because it gets the job done well.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Endurance
  • Crazy Tingles
  • Stack With Noxavol For Most Effective Workout Ever!
  • Massive Vein Defintion!
MrAppleman
  April 15, 2012

Tried a tub of Noxipro after seeing some good reviews. Before this I had just finished Allmax's Razor 8, which I loved, and is quite potent. So I used that to help gauge the strength of Noxipro which I will touch on in a bit.
Ingredient Profile -7-
So out of the 11 ingredients 5 of which are the basic preworkout ingredients which any successful preworkout will have. As for the others I did not know of. I think it could do without the AAKG since the dose that works is at around 10-14g and the proprietary blend is only 6g which also contains other ingredients so even if you double the serving it is underdosed.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 45
Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Noxipro Blend 6650mg
-Beta-Alanine, Arginine-AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, Karbolyn, N-Carbamylglutamate, Fibersol-2
-Caffeine, Theobromine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, R-beta-methylphenyethylamine, Evodiamine
--------------------------------------------
Effectiveness - 7 -
So like I said I just had used Razor 8 and gave myself a couple weeks off stims to adjust. Looked at the serving size and figured I would go with 2 scoops right of the back. drank it down and boom was actually surprised on how energized I began to feel. In a couple minutes I was pretty sure this was one potent blend. I started sweating like never before. My hair was drenched which is so weird cause I can sweat a lot in my workouts but not as much as that. it was running down my legs and i was all stimmed up. So next workout I went down to a scoop and a half. Really great energy and lasted throughout my workout. I can not speak on the pump as I use yok3d for pumps. Since it rated so high in the energy department you might be wondering why I only gave it a 7. Well this maybe lasted a week or so and energy started to fade. And I had to go back up to 2 scoops which was really potent at first but now just enough. After another week or so it was fading more and really did not get the energy like before.

Taste was okay. I dont like to rate taste as it is more subjective and to me does not really matter. I had the grape flavor which had a kool aid sort of taste/ grape jam. But you would not forget it was a supplement drink as Hulkish has said.
Value - 6 -
Not the best value in my opinion. I am not a fan of supplements where dosage has to be doubled or tripled to get best effects. Because instead of 45 servings you get 22 servings. and at 24 dollars on Allstarhealth.com that is more than one dollar per serving. If one scoop is enough for you at first you will probably have to move up to 1.5 or 2 scoops anyway so still using it up very fast.

Overall - 6 -
Even though it was very potent at the begining that fades short after. I dont pay 24 dollars for one week of great energy and then 2 weeks of okay/crappy energy. I want something that will keep me going strong throughout the tub. I understand that a tolerance will be built to all preworkouts but this one was way to quick. Maybe if the price was lower or more servings it would be okay but it goes way to quick for something that is supposed to be 45 servings.
 Pros:
 Cons:
    • Loses Effectiveness Quickly
    Randzilla
      March 28, 2012

first off ive been through 2 tubs of this stuff and for me it was very effective

taste- when it comes to supplements nothing tastes good and this is def a nasty one. Out of the flavors grape and fruit punch i definently prefer fruit punch.

effectiveness- very good im very stim tolerant and taken everything from ephedra to some other strong stuff. first thing you notice is a tingle/itch sensation a little annoying at first but you get used to it quickly. It kicks in pretty quick after you drink it. As far as energy in workouts its great. I tend to sometimes lose focus during a workout and noxipro helped with that a great deal so it kept my workouts strong from start to finish and kept me in a zone.

value-very good value got from tfsupps for 20 bucks.

side effects- one def side effect is its impossible to get a boner on this stuff so i wouldnt recommend it if you and the misses are gonna go at it. The only other thing is you might sweat alot but thats not really that big of a deal.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strong Endurance
    • Okay Taste
    • Taste Gets Old
    bigworm89
      March 9, 2012

Hello friends, i haven't wrote a review in a while, so I figured i would throw one out there. Ive read a lot of reviews on Noxipro, thats why i decided to give it a run. One of the main reasons i decided to try this out if for the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. I am a big fan of 1,3 Dim, but i havent taken it in some time.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Taste

I got the Concord grape flavored and it actually tasted very good. I gave my picky ass girlfriend some and she loved it. (i do not recommend giving your girlfriend this unless you have some headphones handy, she will talk WAY TOO MUCH). But anyways, the taste was very refreshing and i didnt dread drinking it like i did other PWOs.
    ---------------------------------------------
    I thought noxipro was very effective. I would drink it about 15-20 minutes before a workout. I would have long lasting energy throughout my workout and i loved it. One reason i believe that this was so effective was because for the last few months, my pwo was coffee. My tolerance for 1,3 dim was very low. I believe it is still low considering the fact im still on 2 scoops. Also, coffee doesnt contain any "pump" products. Noxipro contains Arginine AKG, which i thought never did much for me, but the day i started taking noxipro, the pumps were enhanced greatly.
    Price

I paid about 24.99 for this on Muscle and Strength. It sounds like a good deal, but i gave it a 7 since i believe all PWO's are overpriced considering the ingredients.

---------------------------------------------
    Side Effects
    If you do not have a high tolerance for stims, Noxipro may cause you some problems. I usually take this around 2 in the afternoon and have no problem sleeping, but i had a late workout one day and took it around 630 at night and i had the worst sleep i have ever had. more than likely, you will have a rapid heartbeat while working out. My heart rate during intense exercises was similar to when i was running clenbuterol. Another side effect i had was in the bedroom. You hear some people talk about stim dick, well that wasnt my case. If i wasnt taking a good amount of test, i would of probably had stim dick, but my problem was endurance. I would last 45-60 minutes. I would get really tired, and want to just give up. I dont think my girlfriend minded it, but i like to be done in about 10 minutes.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Overall
    Overall, i really enjoyed noxipro. It reminded me a lot of Jack3d. In fact, even the container reminded me of Jack3d. I would recommend noxipro to anybody who works out in the monring or in the early afternoon.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strong Pre-workout
    • Strong Endurance
    • Wish They Made A Bigger Container
    • Increased Sexual Endurance

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.