Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > CTD Labs > Noxipro > Reviews

Noxipro

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By CTD Sports
Noxipro CTD Sports
7.8/10
(Weighted average based on 66 Reviews)

Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

bigworm89

Overall, i really enjoyed noxipro

Hello friends, i haven't wrote a review in a while, so I figured i would throw one out there. Ive read a lot of reviews on Noxipro, thats why i decided to give it a run. One of the main reasons i decided to try this out if for the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. I am a big fan of 1,3 Dim, but i havent taken it in some time.
---------------------------------------------
Taste

I got the Concord grape flavored and it actually tasted very good. I gave my picky ass girlfriend some and she loved it. (i do not recommend giving your girlfriend this unless you have some headphones handy, she will talk WAY TOO MUCH). But anyways, the taste was very refreshing and i didnt dread drinking it like i did other PWOs.
---------------------------------------------
I thought noxipro was very effective. I would drink it about 15-20 minutes before a workout. I would have long lasting energy throughout my workout and i loved it. One reason i believe that this was so effective was because for the last few months, my pwo was coffee. My tolerance for 1,3 dim was very low. I believe it is still low considering the fact im still on 2 scoops. Also, coffee doesnt contain any "pump" products. Noxipro contains Arginine AKG, which i thought never did much for me, but the day i started taking noxipro, the pumps were enhanced greatly.
Price

I paid about 24.99 for this on Muscle and Strength. It sounds like a good deal, but i gave it a 7 since i believe all PWO's are overpriced considering the ingredients.

---------------------------------------------
Side Effects
If you do not have a high tolerance for stims, Noxipro may cause you some problems. I usually take this around 2 in the afternoon and have no problem sleeping, but i had a late workout one day and took it around 630 at night and i had the worst sleep i have ever had. more than likely, you will have a rapid heartbeat while working out. My heart rate during intense exercises was similar to when i was running clenbuterol. Another side effect i had was in the bedroom. You hear some people talk about stim dick, well that wasnt my case. If i wasnt taking a good amount of test, i would of probably had stim dick, but my problem was endurance. I would last 45-60 minutes. I would get really tired, and want to just give up. I dont think my girlfriend minded it, but i like to be done in about 10 minutes.
---------------------------------------------
Overall
Overall, i really enjoyed noxipro. It reminded me a lot of Jack3d. In fact, even the container reminded me of Jack3d. I would recommend noxipro to anybody who works out in the monring or in the early afternoon.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Strong Endurance
  • Increased Sexual Endurance

Posted March 9, 2012
glad it worked for you. my noxi run sucked. i couldn't feel a damn thing. nice review broski.

Posted March 9, 2012
Thanks bud, i guess that shows you how everybody is different. MAybe you should of took 6 scoops. ;)

Posted March 9, 2012
it was brutal 6scoops gave me a power dookie and some good energy. i loved the isatori pwr that was insane. give her a shot

Posted March 9, 2012
Im always down for something new. I just gotta be careful, the bodybuilding season is upon us, and i like to take things that speed up the old ticker to shred down.

Posted March 9, 2012
i want to cut 5-10 by may and keep most of the size i put on!

Posted March 10, 2012
Well im gonna get as lean as possible and step on stage. I started my cut on sunday at 231 lbs, so im thinking a lean 200lb stage weight.

kris65

Posted March 10, 2012
Bout time you put up a review bro hahahaha.

You will be shredded if you lose all that weight! Good luck man!

Posted March 10, 2012
hell yeah worm lean 200 that would be what,7% or less? im at 217-219 now and if i could get to 205 but keep the size i would be close to stage ready i think.

Posted March 10, 2012
Im hoping for 205, but as long as im ripped i dont care what my weight is. I know how cut i can get with clen, so ill be running that and some other goodies.

kevO

Posted March 10, 2012
I would have never thought to see 'increased sexual endurance' under 'cons', but I totally get it lol

Posted March 10, 2012
Increased sexual endurance. Nuff said.

Posted March 11, 2012
As good as it may sound, it is a con. lol by the time i get through, ill need a scoop of noxipro to make it through the day.

gms585

This is my #1 pwo the orange tangerine is really tasty

joeflah13

Posted March 11, 2012
NoxiPro = Chinese Riddle: if you give some to your GF you can always just drain all of that talkative energy out of her through a Noxi-Powdered sex marathon lmao. Great review worm, good luck on that cut.

joeflah13

*powered

Posted March 11, 2012
really with the sleep? im on me second tub of it and got watermelon its not bad but i i get a crash and i just knock out and have a high tolerance to it. And did you get stim dick from it? i have lets just say gf wasnt happy lol

Posted March 11, 2012
Wow thanks to whoever just rep'd me 11 times to get me to 2000. :)

hulkish1

This product did not produce much of any pump at all

Here comes another review from hulk. This one is on a fan favorite that did not impress me like I thought it would. Today we are going to review noxipro by CTD labs. Let's start off by saying that the only reason why I went with this product was from everyone's great reviews on it, there was a lot about the product that made me wonder before I bought it, but hey it was cheap enough so what the hell I gave it a shot.

--------------------TASTE 8/10------------------------------------------

I bought the concord grape flavor and I have to say it wasn't horrible. You can tell it's a supplement and not a juice this is a feature I like when I drink a performance enhancing drink. The taste was like a sour grape with the medical after taste that makes your mouth tingle. I noticed that the flavor was best with 6oz of water it seemed to give a good mix of sour grape with a hint of mouth tingle.

---------------------FOCUS 5/10--------------------------------------

Here is where I get into detail of why I didn't find this product very useful. The first day taking the product I noticed that the 2scoop max was kind of weak all it did for me at this amount is ummmm nothing. Following day I used 3scoops and the results were close to the same, but with a slight beta-alanine tingle for 45mins. Now I'm aggravated and I start the experiments, 4 ½ scoops slight focus, minor energy increase nothing like other pwo I have taken. Lastly I started using 5-6 scoops in 4-6oz of water this is where I got the tunnel vision and the explosive energy and intense focus I needed(as kevO and bigD call zombiefied) I have also tried dosing 45,30,20 min pre-workout and with food and with out food. The best spot for minimal results was 20 min pre on an empty stomach, but the issue with that is 1,3dime gets me nauseous on an empty stomach.

---------------------- PUMP 2/10----------------------------------------

This product did not produce much of any pump at all. Thank god I can get a good pump with out a pump product but man this did nothing at all. Again it took about 6scoops to get a minor at best pump out of the product. This did not fulfill my needs here nope not even a little bit, just dismal at best.

------------------------EFFECTIVENESS 4/10---------------------------

Plain and simple this product just didn't work for me. I may be pretty tolerant to stims but come on 6scoops is a bit much. No huge energy increases and when I did the 6scoops the crash was something fierce. In comparison to other PWO'S I have used this will rank well behind jack3d and just above NaNo vapor extreme. The greatest thing this product did for me was it was a cheap colon clean. Every morning I would have to time drinking my noxi just right or I would have probably pooped my pants. I would run by the counter like a streak of white light to get to the bathroom and drop some mean heat. This product is nowhere as good as my top two PWO'S dark rage and white flood. Dark rage was the best of both worlds pump and focus/energy well white flood was fair for energy good focus and great pump. This product didn't come through like I wished it would.
-----------------------CONTENT 6/10----------------------------

I guess we can give it a 6/10 for the total amount of product per milligram. Since this product is a complete blend( this is what really freaked me out since you have no idea what ya get in a blend) it starts with the beta-alanine which I did feel slightly next in the blend was the akg and im calling shenanigans on this I did not receive any pump that I normally get from an akg heavy pwo. Next would be a creatine and carb source oddly enough I did have a little more endurance but nothing to write home about. Follow this up with the caffeine and the 1,3 dime which I did feel on an empty stomach but that is the only time I felt it. Here is a quick look at the ingredients Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Noxipro Blend 6650mg
-Beta-Alanine, Arginine-AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, Karbolyn, N-Carbamylglutamate, Fibersol-2
-Caffeine, Theobromine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, R-beta-methylphenyethylamine, Evodiamine
As you can see it says it has a pretty heavy amount of product but again I'm calling B.S because it didn't perform for me at all.

----------------overall-------------------------------------

I can't say don't buy this product because if you're a pretty stim sensitive person it might work great for you but for me this was a poor attempt at a pre-workout(pwo) I will not put my name as a full recommend at this time. I will however give it a maybe for a first timer using a pwo.

-k-

Pros:
Cons:
  • Cleans Colon
  • Crash During Workout
  • Loses Effectiveness Quickly
  • Crash After Workout

Virtus

Posted October 18, 2011
Cleansing of the colon is never a bad thing, right? Just allows more room for supplements!

You took 6 scoops?! How are you not dead? 1 is more than enough for me

Posted October 18, 2011
same here bro! Didn't do nothing for me either. I took 3 scoops and still nothing. Moved on to Dark Energy and I'm having to take 4-5 scoops to feel a "weak" energy. I don't really enjoy pre's to much. I just ordered some Beta Alanine, Creapure, Citrulline Malate, and Caffeine Powder. I'm sure it'll be much more effective then these pre-made pre-workouts.

thanks guys.
kubz i feel ya for some odd reason even with a 2month break from all stims i was still a non-responder.
i will stick with the dark rage from mhp its the worst taste but it works everytime.

chris004

Posted October 18, 2011
Hulk what about muscule marinade I just picked some up, haven't tried it yet? Wbu

Posted October 19, 2011
haven't used it yet so idk how good it is. oh my source fooed me so im not starting anything til the end of nov. i will wait to i have the stuff in hand before i jinks it.

Frankiemusc

Posted October 19, 2011
And u were concerned about posting a neg review

Posted October 19, 2011
hahaha i know i figured since everyone has rave reviews about this it would not go over well. foo them it was a very honest review. and as meuth said i'm kinda respected haha.

Blade410

Overall, this product is a middle of the road preworkout

NoxiPro by CTD Labs. Thanks to CTD Labs for letting me try this product, in addition thanks goes out to Flash for giving me his tub.

How i ran it: 2 scoops 20 minutes prior to workout on an empty stomach. Nothing stacked with it preworkout or intra workout (other than water). I did have to go up to 2.5 scoops near the end.

My Routine: As many of you know my routines are based on supersets, dropsets and monstersets. Many mass to shred supersets are my niche.

Profile 6.25: NoxiPro's profile is prop blend equaling 6.65g including all the standard items such as Beta-Alanine, Arginine-AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, Caffeine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. Also it includes Karbolyn and some other minor fillers I assume to boast the uptake. Essentially very similar to Jack3d. No amino acids which is somewhat disappointing. The entire tub contains 45 scoops. It is nice that the profile is fairly clean without dozens of ingredients.

Effectiveness 6.75: Having cycled off stims for roughly 2 weeks (with the only exception of my morning coffee), I gave this a solid chance. I just got through running Muscle Marinade and then Supp-D, so it would not have been fair to immediately use NoxiPro after I was pretty stim tolerant at that point. NoxiPro's effectiveness was in between fair to good. A solid middle of the road product that provided clean energy but not on the same level as some of the top tier preworkouts that I have tried. Having to move up the scoops per workout slightly disappointed me as I typically never do that. The effectiveness is a mid to high 6.

Taste N/A: You know I don't judge preworkouts on taste. In my opinion all pres taste the same. Although, the fruit punch flavor was good.

Value 7.0: At roughly 24.99 plus shipping on many supplement websites, this is priced in the bottom to middle of the market. Fair pricing for sure. If you take 2 scoops, it will yield roughly 23 servings.

Conclusion: Overall, this product is a middle of the road preworkout. I have taken better, I have taken much worse and given the fair pricing it may be worth the members considering it. The clean profile with very few fillers is nice.

• Not As Effective As Top Tier

Maxima

Noxipro is my favorite pre-workout supplement out of the various pre-workout supplements I have used. There has been much debate over this supplement as well as a variety of different reviews and scores from SR members.

Ingredient Profile:

Proprietary blend – 5577mg consisting...

Ingredient Profile:

Proprietary blend – 5577mg consisting of:
Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine AKG – We all should know what these three are.

Karb-Jetâ„¢- Basically Karbolyn, a carbohydrate derived from potato, rice and corn. Apparently this is absorbed quicker than dextrose.

Fibersol-2 – A source of fiber that is said to be the ideal vehicle to enhance the dietary fiber content of virtually any supplement, beverage or food.

N-Carbamylglutamate - Raises muscle tissue synthesis. Researchers at the American ministry of agriculture discovered this when they did tests on piglets a couple of days old. N-Carbamylglutamate also activates an enzyme that is needed to produce arginine. Didn't find any tests on human subjects. CTD labs just came out with a product only containing this ingredient in pill form.

Caffeine – Self explanatory

1,3 Dimethylamylamine – A stimulant we are all very familiar with known as DMAA.

Theobromine – Found in chocolate and used as a diuretic, vasodilator, and heart stimulation. Theobromine has mild stimulatory effects and as well as a slight mood enhancing properties just like chocolate. Commonly used as an anti-depressant. When mixed with caffeine it can cause appetite suppression. Recently used as a cough-reducing supplement.

R-Betamethylphenylethylamine - stimulates norepinephrine in the body. By stimulating norepinehrine, it produces effects like appetite suppression, and increase in energy.

Evodiamine – made from a tree extract and known to have thermogenic and stimulant properties. No research has been done on human subjects to prove effectiveness.

Ingredient Profile rating ----------9/10

I consider this to be the single most unique ingredient profile for a pre-workout I have ever tried before. Noxipro incorporates the four basic ingredients; Beta-Alanine, Creatine, Arginine, and Caffeine but also throws in a ton of extras that are not commonly found in pre-workouts. I enjoy DMAA in my supplements due to the stimulant effect so this is a bonus for me. I personally do not feel this product is missing "pump" ingredients as we will get to this later. Nothing is under-dosed here despite the proprietary blend as just one scoop of this produces amazing effects.

Mixability ---------- 9.5/10

Noxipro mixes extremely well. No left over clumps or chunks are left over. Extremely smooth texture when consuming the product. I do not feel any grittiness when drinking
this.

Dosing ----------- 9/10

Usually one scoop does the trick which is really easy to throw it in my shaker and go. I only used two scoops twice as this is very potent.

Taste ---------- 9.5/10

This is one of my favorite tasting supplements. I purchased the grape version and it is very tasty. Not too sour, not too sweet either. I am a big fan of grape flavors as well might I add.

Pump ---------- 3/10

I hardly received any pump from this product. However, I always consume a nitric oxide supplement in addition to my pre-workout so for me personally this does not matter. I also focus on obtaining my pump from my workout routine, carbohydrates, and sodium intake rather than relying on my pre-workout to perform for me.

Vascularity ---------- 8/10

I get an extremely vascular look when I use Noxipro. The veins in my biceps pop out like crazy even when I'm not lifting biceps that day. I feel that my veins thicken and appear larger when using this.

Energy ---------- 9/10

I do not estimate this product to have too much caffeine in the mix but the other stimulant ingredients in this product produce an enormous amount of energy. Regardless of how tired I am, Noxipro wakes me up and gives me an endless amount of energy. The energy is very smooth and relaxed feeling and I am not jittery or "cracked out". I would be wide awake 4 hours after I left the gym and sometimes had a hard time sleeping if I worked out too late.

Focus/Mood/Tunnel Vision ---------- 10/10

Alright this is my absolute favorite part of this product and this category makes Noxipro shine in my eyes. I cannot even explain the feeling I have when on Noxipro. It's like a mixture of adderall and another pre-workout combined in one. My mood is elevated tremendously when on Noxipro and I have the mindset of a champion. When in the gym I feel that I want to stay and workout for another two hours. No joke, I stay in the gym for two full hours on this stuff and I don't ever want to leave. It produces the most amazing desire to lift and continue lifting regardless of how your body feels. The focus is razor sharp and I only see the weights in front of me. With my music on I am able to block out every single person in the gym and visualize myself and the weight. This is an excellent feeling, not to mention the gains that I produced from this.I have such a positive attitude even after leaving the gym and it's a feeling as if you are loving life and everything going on regardless of hardships. I also feel that I'm literally on adderall when leaving the gym. I speak very fast, I am more talkative and it's as if the words are rolling off my tongue with absolute clearness and exact pronunciation. It's pretty awesome. Basically when I leave I feel like I can deliver a PowerPoint presentation to a football arena sized audience. I have even taken half a scoop before I go out at night since I do not drink. This made the experience so much better as I was very talkative and had a hyped-up feeling.

Sides ---------- 5/10

All good things do have their downfalls. Noxipro has DMAA in it so I get the occasional stim d*ick which is lame. I have to go to the bathroom every half hour after the gym due to the diuretic properties in Noxipro and I had mild appetite suppression which is not great for post gym recovery.

Value ---------- 10/10

Picked this up for $19.95 and it has 45 servings. You honestly can't get a better deal on a pre-workout supplement. Not to mention the fact that one scoop should hold you off for quite awhile.

Overall ----------9/10

CTD labs comes through once again. For me, all I look for in a pre-workout is really the focus, energy, mood and tunnel vision aspects. Noxipro does not disappoint in these three areas and produces an unexplainable mental "high" while in the gym and after the gym that I cannot explain in words. The euphoric feeling is amazing and extremely motivational unlike any supplement I have used before. I can confidently say that Noxipro is the best pre-workout supplement I have ever tried. If you lack motivation in your training or want to go that extra step – go buy this.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Euproic Feeling
  • Good To Stack With Other Ctd Sups.
  • Massive Vein Defintion!
  • Extreme Focus
  • Crazy Tunnel Vision

WarMachine

Posted October 29, 2012
Maxima Noxipro'in like a boss!! Bomb review brutha!!!

Clipper83

Your "Overalls" don't match >:(

Maxima

Ah, your right.

Let's go with 8.5.

Posted October 29, 2012
Awesome review is awesome. I love this PWO.

Posted October 29, 2012
Awesome review, now I won't have to review all the ingredients when I put my review up ha.

sdunlimited

Posted October 30, 2012
Great thorough review on this. Thanks for taking the time to post it all up. Gonna need to grab some of the old formula ASAP before it's no longer available!

Posted October 30, 2012
Im glad Im not the only one to feel high during and long after my workout after using this. Good review

It mixes very well

I have found it very hard to make a decision on which has been the best pwo supplement I have used. I have tried so many and liked so many, but to narrow it to just one seems almost impossible.

In the list of PWO that I have liked is noxipro; an effective pre-workout, nothing fancy, no BS long list of ingredients just the simple and useful.

Ingredient Breakdown: I will not go through each one because it has the standards in PWO, but I will mention the ones I hardly or have never seen in a PWO

Theobromine: its a vasolidator so I am guessing it is supposed to increase the effectiveness of L-Arginine, it is also a diuretic. Perhaps this is the reason why i had to pee so much while on this.

N-Carbamylglutamate: I saw this ingrdient and I was like WTF is this? sounds exotic... however, it is nothing extraordinary, but it does have an specific function. This PWO has Arginine-AKG, but the addition of this enzyme increases it synthesis in the body.

Evodiamine R-beta-methylphenyethylamine: which apparently can be used for ADHD/Depression and mood disorders, perhaps this is the reason I got such an intense focus while on this.

Effectiveness (9/10): I must say that this is not as stimulant heavy as others have claimed, but it has the right amounts to lift you up the couch and get you through your workouts without a crash. I loved the fact that it didn't make me feel like I was on meth, crack, coke or whatever speed drug is out there. It is a very clean feeling of energy that last way beyond the gym without a crash, it just kinda fades away.

The Beta-Alanine tingles are ridiculous, and I loved it. I like it when I feel the needles all over my face and arms because I know the PWO is about to get me on 1st gear. I did notice enhanced endurance and focus, which is kinda hard to get from other PWO because they just make you feel wired.

I also got a few samples of Noxivol and I decided to use it in combination with Noxipro and the pumps were pretty gnarly. Excellent vascularity and painful pumps, the kind I like.

Taste (7/10): I got the mango/orange flavor. To be honest, I was affraid that this was going to be one of those disgusting-cannot-get-down PWO, like Neurocore. However, I was actually surprosed how well they matched the flavor to its label. It does taste like mango/orange. It is a little synthetic, but what can you expect? you are drinking kool aid, it is a PWO, not your lunchbox juice.

Mixability (8/10): It mixes very well, it does not foam and it leaves very little residue; almost nothing. It mixes easily with a spoon, so you don't need a shaker bottle.

Sides/Cons (4/10) -Ten (10) Means No Sides, Zero(0)horrible side effects: It does have DMAA which gives me the infamous stim-dick, but besides that I did not get any sides; however, I just despise how shriveled you get for a few hours after using it lol. The big problem however, is that DMAA is banned which means that this PWO is not going to be the same anymore and more than likely it may not have the same impact on you as this formula does.

Value (7/10): I never used more than 2 scoops. I actually felt throughout the majority of the tub that 1 scoop was enough for my workout. The price stands right on the middle for PWOs and it has 45 servings. If you end up using 2 scoops, you get 22.5 servings which is average. I don't know how you can get to use the 3 scoops on this because the Beta-A tingles would become overwhelming.

Overall (7/10): It is a good PWO, It gives you clean leveled energy. I did not crash and it tastes and mixes just fine. The value is average, but it is worth it. You have a good option for a PWO here and beside they have a much better selection of flavors, than just damn Fruit Punch which I despise. I don't think you would be wasting your money with this PWO because it gets the job done well.

• Crazy Tingles
  • Stack With Noxavol For Most Effective Workout Ever!

kris65

Posted May 5, 2012
Great review Chichi, might have to look into this.

TigerJT

Posted May 5, 2012
What a crap review..would be bad if others followed your example. +rep btw's

nmucha01

For me, the sick Drive it gave me was totally worth the average taste

Ohhhh man, have I been waiting for this review. I haven't been able to do it before because me and my brother share a laptop, and the system won't let the same IP address do a review, but now that I got a new laptop, IT'S ON.

Value: I give Noxipro...

Value: I give Noxipro a 10/10 on value because it is 27 bucks (25 w/ discount) for 40 servings. For a preworkout, that is UNHEARD of. But cheap doesn't make value alone. What gives this product good value is that in 3 continued months of use, I never once had to go above 2 scoops. I've tried Jack3d and it didn't touch the feeling Noxipro gave me.

Taste: I give Noxipro a 7/10 on taste, and it's the worst thing about this product. That said though, Noxipro is the best tasting PWO I've had. Everyone says it, and it's tru, this stuff tastes good. I think it's because it has Karbolyn in it. Anyway, the reason I gave it a 7 is because on an empty stomach, it made me gag for about a week, until it was used to it. (If you haven't read my other reviews, I'm a little bit of a *** when it comes to taste.) But it did grow on me, until I learned to love the taste.

Mixability: I give it a 9/10, it always mixed well, but occasionally there would be some grit at the end of the serving, probably because I didn't use enough water.

Blend: I give it a total 10/10 on this. It has Beta Alanine, 1,3 Dimeth, caffeine, creatine, Karbolyn, and other insane stimulants. Others will feel different, but for me, this had the right amount of everything.

Effectiveness: 10/10. For me, Noxipro gave me the tingles, the tunnel vision, the Drive. The only other PWO that was this strong that I've tried is Hemo Rage, which was TOO strong for me. As I mentioned, I never needed to go over two scoops, and the times I went to two scoops were insane. Since everyone responds differently to stims, everyone will get benefitted differently. When I used this stuff, the girlfriend disappeared, the friends disappeared, and all there was was me, and the weights.

Overall: I give Noxipro a 9 overall. For me, the sick Drive it gave me was totally worth the average taste, and the price made it a no-brainer.

I would recommend this to someone looking for a really good PW. (Duh!). But I will say, if you have a high tolerance to stims, I would try Hemo Rage, as for me it was a bit stronger that this. But if you're some teenager who thinks taking four scoops of Jack3d is the shiz, just try this stuff. Haha just not on an empty stomach, cause it can make you feel a little lightheaded/gaggy.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Strong Endurance
  • Okay Taste
  • Taste Gets Old

nmucha01

Posted August 1, 2011
Have tried the two new flavors, Rasberry lemonade is kindof meh, but Orange papaya is delicious; straight up tastes like Tang.

Posted August 1, 2011
great review, am probably gonna have to give this a try next. i am very, very tolerant to stims, i carnt find anything that gives me a insane boost, hopefully this one will.

mjftw

This pre workout does just that by providing energy, focus, and endurance

After trying different pre workout supplements such as jack3d, PreSurge...
After trying different pre workout supplements such as jack3d, PreSurge Unleashed, no xplode, and Black Powder I can now say that I have found new supplement of choice. Before using this product, I was stuck at a plateau of 225 in my bench press for 12 reps. After two months of using this supplement, I have increased my bench press by 50 pounds for 5 reps... 225 now feels like a warm up routine! To get bigger you need to get stronger and to get stronger you need to go into each workout focused and with something that's going to push you to the next level. This pre workout does just that by providing energy, focus, and endurance when I lift. For me, using 1 scoop along with some vitamin c got the job done and had the product working consistently. If you are looking for a pre workout that's effective and has great value then you can't go wrong with Noxipro. It's a solid product and I will definitely have it in my stack for a while.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Strong Endurance
  • Increased Sex Drive And Size

svictor

Overall this was amazing pwo

ok to start off i loved this product and prob the best pwo i have ever taken because I had evergy and did not have to up the dose that much on it.

Taste: I had fruit punch. Im not a big fan of the flavor fruit but i had no choice when i ordered it. The first id say 2 weeks the tast wasnt that bad and i was able to tolerate it. After that tho I couldnt stand it. I would legitly mix it and then just like look at it for about a min regreting it cuz the taste made me wanna throw up. So i would just have to chug it down then drank some normal water after to wash it out.

effectiveness: This was amazing i was feeling it about the first 5 min after taking it. I got a rush of energy and wanted to lift right away. I took it in school the first time during my 9th period class before i got to the gym and i couldnt focus on school all i wanted to go to the gym and lift. When i was there i had tunnel vision and was pumping out more reps and sets. i didnt wanna leave the gym and the best part was that I had no crash after. Like when i took muscle Spike i had a terrible crash and usually fell asleep after like if i layed on the couch but not with this. i love this product.

Value: It was a good value 45 servings so it lasted a good amout of time even when i boosted it up to 2 scoops. (made the tast wose thing i hated the most lol)

Comparsons: ive taken a good amount of pwo and this by far was the best personal i thought this was a lot better then- Animal Rage, muscle Spike, 1mr,nanovapor, and jack3d.

strength: taking this lasted me about a little over a month and when i was done taking it I did notice that i had gains. This helped my strength go up and is really good to stack with kre-alk and some BCAA's.

Vascularity- I stacked this with Nitrox II and boy was i pumped from it. I thought these 2 stacked together was great. Im a pretty vascular kid. I have a lot of veins that show when im just normal not in the gym. From these two i looked like a freak and loved it! my vein were poping out and had a skin tight pump when i did bicepts i thought it was gonna rip out of my skin.

Cons: besides the taste there was on HUGE con that i will never forget and it was gross. When I use to take 2 scoops of it after my workout like 30 min after I took a dump and it wad red water. wasnt blood or anything it was the same exact color of the fruit punch and it kinda smelled like fruit punch too. It was aweful the biggest down fall i had. And the worst part was i would be in there for awile too.

Conclusion: all and all this was amazing pwo. I loved it and would by far recomend it to other people. If would want a good solid pwo you should give this a try. I am planning on buying more Noxipro in the future

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Massive Vein Defintion!
  • Bad Bathroom Trips
  • Taste So Bad After Awhile!!
  • Taste Gets Old

Lorenz0

Good review chief!

Try concord grape tatses much better (IMO).

Posted May 12, 2011
Great review, I thought it tasted like kool aid... and thought it tasted good

Posted May 12, 2011
thanks guys and @loremzo i had no choice i wasnt able to pick a flavor it just sent it

Posted May 12, 2011
Good Review. I just bought the Concord Grape Yesterday, and I sure did like it oh man I was pumping so much weight it was unbelievable, ive tried a lot of PMOs but this is so far the best one ive taken.

Posted May 12, 2011
That must have been fun... Getting down and smelling your ***

workoutguru

Overall I thought this was an ok product

I got to try a couple samples of this and thought it was all right and decided I would get a tub of this for my next pre-workout.

I was a little disappointed with this stuff. I never really felt a lot off this when I took it. I did get this for a really good price and because of that it made me get it. I got it for just under $20 but I can't remember off hand what site I got it from.

The taste I thought was all right. I got the raspberry Lemonade flavor. This flavor had a real light and sudal taste to it. Nothing to strong or heavy. I had to up it to two scoops because 1 scoop did not give it a strong enough taste.

This stuff felt like it gave me some good clean energy with no jitters. This for me was not to heavy on the stims at all. I think they could dose it a little more with stims. Very light on the stomach and did not cause me any upset stomach from there being to much stims in it.

I do feel this stuff did help me build a little more muscle and get a little more cut up but not as much as some other pre-workouts have. I think I got some strength gains off this stuff but not a lot.

Overall I thought this was an ok product nothing outstanding but nothing horrible either. There were things about it I did like and there were things about it I did not like. Would I get this stuff again I'm not sure but more than likely no. It would depend a lot on the price and if I could get a good deal on it. I know this stuff has gotten some good reviews and was really hoping it would have worked better for me. Well hopefully this stuff will work better for other people.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Upset Stomach From To Much Stims In This.
  • Could Be A Little Heavier On The Stims.
  • Shrinks Peter

Great product that I would recommend to anyone

I read pretty much every review of Noxipro on this site and of course it totally convinced me to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I have used Jack3d, 1.M.R., Animal Rage, Betanox and a few other PWOs that I'm forgetting now and I think that this might be my favorite out of all of them. I used to get crazy tingles from Beta-Alanine on 1.M.R. and other PWOs and I hadn't taken any PWOs in several months since I am deployed to Afghanistan and didn't take any with me. For some reason I have not gotten a reaction to any of the Beta-Alanine in any of the products I've taken here and I'm not sure why, but hopefully that returns when I get back to the states. Regardless, I still loved taking Noxipro because it gave a good clean flow of energy and focus, and it was incredibly easy on my stomach unlike Jack3d and some other supplements I've taken. I love that I can take Noxipro before any type of workout whether it's heavy lifting, running, HIIT, or whatever else one can think of. A lot of people on here mention that Noxipro makes it hard to leave the gym and while reading that was one thing, once you take this you will totally understand what people mean when they say that. I think that this might be my favorite feature of the product and I'm not completely sure what makes it this way but after finishing a 1.5-2 hour workout I found myself just looking around the gym for more workouts to do because all I want to do on this stuff is work out constantly. I stacked this with Lean Extreme, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, CLA, and CTD Labs' Noxivol product which is also excellent. I always had plenty of energy and was able to lose some excess fat while seeing some strength gains over the course of a little over a month.

Taste: (9/10) - I tried the Concord Grape and I am not usually a huge grape fan but it was pretty tasty and I never got sick of the flavor.

Mixability: (9/10) - Usually no mixing issues, occasionally a small pebble requires a little extra water to dissolve but that's about it. It will froth up but I just let it sit for a minute after shaking in a water bottle and it was good to go.

Effectiveness: (10/10) - As I said before, great focus, energy and Drive as well as some pretty good pumps.

Value: (9/10) - The tub is pretty small and I was taking 1.5 scoops so it only last a month that way. It's not expensive at all but I just wish they made a huge tub of this so I wouldn't have to keep ordering it all the time.

Overal: (10/10) - Great product that I would recommend to anyone, especially people that have a varied workout routine as you can take this for any type of workout. It's easier on the stomach than any PWO I have tried, which was great because I couldn't always get through a P90X video on Jack3d without puking on occasion, but with this I was doing INSANITY everyday and running 3 days out of 7 and never had any issues. I hate running but on Noxipro you hardly even notice the miles flying by. If you're in the market for a new PWO, you simply can't go wrong with Noxipro from CTD Labs. Just don't order it from their site because it's double the price of anywhere else.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Never Want To Leave The Gym
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Strong Endurance
  • Stack With Noxavol For Most Effective Workout Ever!
  • Good To Stack With Other Ctd Sups.

blizzard

Posted September 28, 2011
Nice review. Actually it's tons cheaper to buy it from somewhere like Lockout ($21.95) than from their site ($44.99)!

Posted September 28, 2011
im lovin noxi right now and im pretty tolerant of stims. nice review.