Nupept

By: CTD Sports

Nupept is a Nootropic manufactured by CTD Labs. It is natural supplement that supports increased mental focus and concentration.

Does Nupept work?
Click to Expand
Clipper83

First and foremost I would like to thank CTD Labs and the ER for letting me try this product. I was interested in trying this product because it is supposedly a great product for college kids looking for extra focus. I also want to note that this is the first nootropic I have used, so I can't compare it to any other product in this category.

I'm not going to go into detail about how this product works, mainly because I know garlick is going to be reviewing this and we all know he will go into great detail.

The ingredient in here is 10mg "N-phenylacetyl-L-polyglycine...

The ingredient in here is 10mg "N-phenylacetyl-L-polyglycine ethyl ester". This is(or was) a prescription drug in Russia from what I read about it.

Dosage/Taste(8/10)
I lowered the dosage for 2 reasons. You have to take it more than once a day(they recommend 3 tabs a day), and you have top break it up into small pieces before you take it. This can get annoying in all honesty to CTD Labs. Why can't you just make the tabs smaller and just take more throughout the day? I do like how they dissolve under your tongue.

I do like the taste, reminds me of cough medicine, which I was always fond of for some reason.

Effectiveness:(5.0/10)
Alright, the most important part. I did not notice much focus from NooPept. I really wanted to like this, but it just didn't work for me. There were 3 instances where I noticed that reading was much easier, and those experiences were only good for an hour or so. Even when I upped the dosage to 60mg I didn't notice anything. I was still having a hard time focusing in my college classes and had no extra creativity.

One effect I noticed was that my eyes got very light sensitive. This was good and bad. I noticed that colors jumped out a little more and that glares were more noticeable. Things would catch my attention much easier. One experience I would like to share is when I was driving on the freeway at night and I couldn't tell how far away other cars were. Scary STUFF to say the least, made changing lanes like playing Russian roulette.

Value:(6.5/10)
You can find this around $25 online if you look around. Doesn't sound bad, but when you take 3 tabs a day, one bottle will only last you 17 days, technically only 16 days. Why not just make it a 30 day supply?

Overall:(5.5/10)
I'll give this a 5 because it did show signs of good focus, and the light sensitivity was noticeable, but I am still very disappointed. I would give this a thumbs down, but I know that the other reviews on this are giving it a thumbs up. Most have success with this, I'm guessing I am just a non-responder. Give it a try though, NooPept looks very promising to most people.
  • Light Sensitive
  • Need To Break Tablets
  • Light Sensitive

• ophydian
    November 11, 2012

Did you take this with Choline or any other supp like ALCAR? I've read that stacking them together esp Choline is recommended.
    November 11, 2012

Yeah I heard that too, but I do not believe I should have to take a supplement meant for brain function already just to get another supplement made for the same reason to work.
  • ophydian
    November 11, 2012

I've also read that dosage around 100+mg a day is where the effects are more apparent.
    November 11, 2012

At that dose it would last you 5 days!
  • dc230
    November 11, 2012

All nootropics should be used with a choline source.
    November 12, 2012

So the choline works, not NooPept?
    November 12, 2012

I am going to write a review, and I'll include this in the review, but Choline is Vitamin B, which you should be taking anyway, as a vitamin B deficiency is usually prevalent in those that have concentration issues. Choline helps the absorption of fatty acids, and without fatty acids, no nootropic will work. I'll go into more detail when I finish my run this week.
    November 12, 2012

Wish that was written on the bottle then! I get plenty of fatty acids everyday. Hmmmm I'll give it another run with choline.
    November 12, 2012

It's not ALWAYS necessary to have Choline, and if you're taking a really good b vitamin supplement, you really shouldn't need to supplement it separately, and it only "helps"....it won't change your life.
  • Maxima
    November 12, 2012

Nice review. I was tempted to try this out but what made me stray away was I read that nootropics take at least a month to kick in.

LGI makes N-Pept witch has a 30 day supply if you run at 30mg per day and is cheaper than CTD's version.

I find it odd that CTD made 50 serving bottles.
  • Berend
    Rep: -5
    November 12, 2012

What was the dosage ? I read that noopept works subtile and should be used a long time, like 5 weeks before effects are noticable...

kevO

First off, I want to give a big thanks to the gracious guys over at CTD Labs for allowing me the opportunity to run a couple bottles of Noopept. I have only tried a couple other similar products (FocusXt/FocusXt Caffeine free), both of which I enjoyed very much. That being so, I was excited to try this product from the start, seeing as though everyone can benefit from a little more focus/mental clarity, unfortunately it did not meet my expectations. So I will keep this one short and sweet.

Profile: N/A
About as simple as you can get, one ingredient. Supposedly a much...

Profile: N/A
About as simple as you can get, one ingredient. Supposedly a much more 'potent' form of 'piracetam', a main component in many nootropic formulas.
**10mg "N-phenylacetyl-L-polyglycine ethyl ester"**
I cant really give it a grade per se, so yea...

I really wanted this to work but it simply did next to nothing for me. No increased focus/motivation, no increased creativity, no improved mood/reduced stress. The only noticeable effect I had was some slight 'brain fogginess' on occasion, but nothing alarming by any means.
I see that stacking this product with choline and/or other nootropics and supplements may well improve its effectiveness, but I wanted to test it as a standalone and as such it did not meet my expectations. Unfortunately, I may have just been a non-responder to this product. That being said, I know several people that really enjoyed this product, so it definitely works for some. Take my experience with a grain of salt because it may work for you.

Taste/Dosing:
This comes in cherry flavored dissolving tablets. Honestly, I never complain about taste of anything but this made me gag a little bit the first several times I took it. It tastes identical to cherry cough syrup, which explains why I didnt like it (I hate cherry everything). Anyways, not a big deal just giving my thoughts on it.
3 tabs a day under the tongue, pretty simple dosing protocol.

In my case, no matter the price, the value is not good because I didnt get anything out of it.
$25-$30 for a 16 day supply just doesnt seem like a great value anyway you look at it. However, I will concede that if you get all the desired effects of Noopept the value probably goes up significantly.

I hate to give it such a lackluster rating, because I do like CTD Labs, but I have to base the ratings off of my experience. I gave it a 5 because of the potential of the product to work for others, but for me it was a bust. I may go back to it one day and stack it to see if it is more effective, but until then I say give it a shot at your own discretion, it may work wonders or it may not.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dissolving Tablets
  • A Little Pricey

• chichistrong

Dat dere THC ... lol
  • kevO
    January 18, 2013

THC is much more effective for me ; )
  • Mooselini
    January 18, 2013

Focus xt is the shiz bro, also look into an herb called Bacopa ive been taking that for a little while and its better than gingko or anything else for memory.

Nootropics. What are they supposed to do, and why would someone want to take them?

Two questions that I was asked before I started my run with CTD Labs Noopept. This is my first OTC Nootropic. I do have to preface my review by stating that I take Adderal regularly, as I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 16 years old. I'm not ADHD, but ADD. There is a difference.

Most people don't understand what this means, and group the two conditions together. Also, most people don't understand that there's a physical condition to ADD, not just mental. People with ADD tend to have lower brain activity in the frontal cortex. The frontal lobes are where concentration, energy allocation & the ability to determine right and wrong are handled. Most often, these conditions are the result of restrictive blood flow to these areas.

This is important to understand when talking about nootropics, because of the stated benefit of better focus and concentration.

Noopept, is meant to help with concentration, by decreasing the oxydation rate of brain cells. This oxydation occurs regardless of the reproduction of replacing brain tissue. In ADD or ADHD youth and adults, Oxydation of brain tissue can become a problem due to the lack of replenishment of those tissues, from the restriction of blood flow that is happening in those areas. Basically, as someone gets older, if they're not treated for the condition it worsens over time.

Something else that is greatly effected by age, is memory. This is obvious based on the reduction in brain tissue that holds our long and short term memory.

My experience with Noopept was rather startling to me, and I actually waited to write this review specifically so that I could confirm what I found.

I'm not going to write a traditional review that goes into ratings for each category. Instead, I'm going to write my experience, and who I increased the effectiveness of Noopept, and the effect it had of stopping the supplement.

I will say, this really isn't a "weight lifting" or "exercise" supplement. This more is general health, and should be understood that you're not going to get any benefit to the product in your working out, nor should it be looked at as a supplement to take for increasing focus of working out, because it's not really effective in this manner.

When I started Noopept, I was a bit skeptical as to the claims of this being a legal "russian adderal". If you've read that before, and have seen anyone claiming this to be an "adderal" type drug, stop right here and wipe that from your memory. It's completely mis leading and completely wrong.

I got no stimulant type effect from the product, and that's OK, because I didn't need MORE adderal, as I was already taking a good dosage. I didn't feel more alert physically, and I didn't have more energy. In fact, the initial dosages I actually felt quite the opposite. I was spacey and had a bit of a "floating" feeling. It was not pleasant. I initially thought to stop the product, as I started to read some accounts where Piracetams, which are a weaker form of nootropic, could cause people on adderal to have an antagonist reaction, where their adderal wouldn't work.

This also is a bit of a false statement.

After researching more on the effectiveness of the compounds, I read quite a bit about how adderal depresses your vitamin B levels, which in turn can reduce your Choline levels. Choline, specifically Choline Bitritate increases the absorption of fatty acids in your brain. It also increases the ability of these fatty acids to cross your brain hemispheres. Most of the time, your brain functions as two separate beings, and don't interact with each other. This causes a problem when you take nootropics, as the compounds can build up on one side of the brain, only be effective in specific areas. With supplementation of Omega 3's and Choline, you can increase "cross talk" which is the sharing of resources by the brain through the hemispheric barrier.

So I went out and got myself Choline Bitratrate, and upped my dosage of Omega 3's to double the standard dose. Noopept works in conjunction with Omega 3's as a barrier to the oxidization. So by increasing the Omega 3's and including Choline in my supplementation, I increased the chances of the dosage of Noopept being an effective dose.

This is a very subtle thing, and it's hard to explain to someone who has never experienced being ADD or having a mind that wanders. Most people don't take note of "how they think". What I mean by this, is I try to keep track of how long it takes me to complete tasks, of when someone asks me a question, something that they don't know the answer, how long it takes me to come up with a possible solution. I pay attention to if I can recall something that I did a few days ago, and how clearly I can remember the words that people speak to me were.

For someone that has never had issues with memory, or attention span, this is not a regular activity. Most people don't notice when they try to think of their 3rd grade teachers voice, and it is a bit cloudy. They just know they can remember it or they can't. When I was 16 and 17, I started to train myself to pay attention to these things, so that I could improve my concentration. This is something that helps ADD individuals keep track of their "disease".

On Noopept, I was clear. Very clear. I was remembering dates of client visits, as well as the sound of their voices, and the faces were more defined in my memory. I could answer someones question quickly with little effort, and found that I could come up with solutions to problems that were in need of something creative, and not readily apparent.

My "banter" with my friends and colleagues became more fun, as I could anticipate an insult, and have a retort in a much faster time. You would be amazed at how sarcastic my set of friends are, and how often we go back and forth with little jabs. It becomes fun, the faster you are on the draw with your insults and responses.

I took the standard dosage of noopept, and from the second week, to the final dosage, at 30mg per day spread throughout the day, I greatly enjoyed the mental clarity that it provided.

Since stopping taking it, I can definitely feel the difference in my sense of recall. My focus is also off again. It's not terrible, as the adderal is still there, but the mental acuity that I gained while on Noopept was profound.

Again, this is not a second adderal type product, and if you're looking for something to increase your energy levels, and keep you driven on a specific task, this is not the correct type of product that you're looking for. That type of a product is better looked for in the weight loss aisle, as you need something to increase blood flow to your frontal cortex. Try a fat burner, or just up your caffeine throughout the day, as noopept will not get you "through a task".

What it will do, is increase your memory recall, and clear your thoughts so your higher brain functions work better. Problem solving will be easier, and you'll be able to come up with more answers to questions that may have been troubling you.

Also, if you're considering running Noopept, Choline is usually going to be a requirement, especially if you don't get enough B Vitamins, or deplete your reserves with a lot of physical work. Most body builders I know have a deficiency of B Vitamins, which will definitely effect the effectiveness of noopept from the lack of Choline.

I would also suggest N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine @ 500mg per day, as it seemed to also increase the effectiveness, but I don't think it's necessary. It does have the side benefit, though, of up regulation of your anabolic receptors. So you could experience increased recovery times and some amount of muscle gain from supplementation of it.

One of the most intriguing things about noopept, is the possible benefit to those that are at risk for Altzheimers. This is not a cure, but by increasing the protection from oxidization of the brain tissue, you may just be protecting yourself against the onset of dimensia and altzheimers down the road. "this statement has not been approved by the FDA" it's only a theory, but one worth considering.

I am going to be buying a personal stock of Noopept, and am now a firm believer in its effectiveness, and the how it functions on the brain and its cells.

Thank you CTD labs for opening my eyes to this type of product!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Concentration
  • Clear Thoughts
  • Increased Higher Brain Function

• cjm502
    November 22, 2012

This review, its beautiful.
    November 22, 2012

This product sucked for me. All it did was make my eyes hurt. Happy it worked for you though!
    November 22, 2012

That's really odd, it cut off my review at one point:

"I also got some I have experienced in years. I could think clearly, and problem solving became a quicker process. "

Should actually say:

"I also got some N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, as this is shown to increase brain regeneration, and also have some effect in up regulating your anabolic receptors.

After the first 2 days of supplementing the Choline, upping my Omega 3's and taking N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, I started to think more clearly. I was responding to answers faster than I have experienced in years. I could think clearly, and problem solving became a quicker process.
  • Talon11
    November 22, 2012

I have mixed feelings about it. I'm on LGI's version and I find taking it solo does almost nothing. However, when I am taking it with some form of stimulant it adds a magnifying effect to that stimulant. I feel it's best use for me is taking 20mg with caffeine and alpha gpc choline, or 10mg and a mild preworkout. 10mg and 3 scoops of amino energy gives me a mental clarity and drive I haven't experienced in years. 10mg and a scoop and a half of jack3d is more than I can handle.
  • chichistrong
    November 22, 2012

NOOPEPT is on hellavu drug!... I love it, have you found any research on long term usage of this nootropic?
    November 23, 2012

Nothing yet on long term use, but some anecdotal discussions from some russian guys about taking it for a couple of years. Definitely nothing on the negative side at all, that's for sure.

First off a big thanks to one of our sponsors here at SR. Also a thank you to Kenny for sending me a bottle a while back to give a shot.

First off let me say that during the time I took this I only was taking Protein , and a PWO . So I did not have anything else to interfere with the workings of this.

Profile NA
10mg
"N-phenylacetyl-L-polyglycine ethyl ester"

Dosage 3.5

Profile NA
10mg
"N-phenylacetyl-L-polyglycine ethyl ester"

Dosage 3.5
Well you are supposed to take 3 pills a day and break them in half and hold under tongue until dissolved. Well that does not sound to bad until you see the size of them.. While not absolutely huge they are a good size. And breaking them in half and holding under the tongue, kinda got pretty annoying. Especially doing this 3 times during the day.

Value 3
Why so low? Well as you will see it just did not work only ever so slightly. But nowhere close to where I would pay 25 - 30 bucks for a 17 day supply. I just do not get that at either. Why not 30? It does not say you can not take it more than 17 days in a row.. so why not make 30 days worth in a single bottle?

Effectiveness 4
To start off with, I took 2 pills to start with. About 5 days worth. I was really wanting this to give me that great focus I was reading about and hearing about. But I was really trying to tell myself that I was getting something, But At the end of the day it was just a placebo effect or something. Then I started the 3 pills a day, which the dosing was getting annoying also but even taking the 3 pill right before training and with a PWO. I noticed very small effects of focus. I really truly wanted this to work. But I may just not respond to this profile. I do not know.
Also needs to be noted I did have some slight eye issues that was hard to pin point. I think Clippy had something like that also. Mine would switch a lot while taking this.

Overall 3
I was really pumped about trying this product and to be honest really let down that either I did not respond to it, Or it just was not for me. CTD labs makes some great things so , just because I did like this one product it should be knocked down as a whole. I have had samples of their sleep aid and pump aid and PWO and they are solid. But at the end of the day this one was just not for me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dissolving Tablets
  • Need To Break Tablets
  • Eye Switch
  • Big Dissolving Tablets
  • Only 17 Days In A Bottle

• MuscleCow
    May 15, 2014

I only use mine when I need to focus at work, or for playing video games and I find it really does increase my focus.

I like to break the tablets into many very small pieces (5-7) and then just let it dissolve quickly under my tongue, works better and I get better effects than if I try to just let the whole tablet sit there (which takes forever) or just break in half.

Pleasant taste too :)
  • mhseaver670
    May 15, 2014

Yea I guess you respond to it then, I really was wanting it to work. But it was just not working for me. The taste was not bad, until pill was almost gone then it had a weird taste to them.
  • davidian
    May 17, 2014

Sounds a bit disappointing mate, kinda glad I decided to try LGI's N-pept 10 instead. I ran 2 bottles of that in my SARM stack and liked it so much i've ordered another 2 bottles. I was keen to try the CTD stuff, but the price pushed me towards LGI (I paid $15/bottle for my N-pept) and from the sounds of your review it was a good decision. LGI has 3 pills/day that you just chug down, no dissolving under the tongue or breaking up pills.

What's going on SR! Just wanted to submit my review of CTD Labs' Noopept

Thanks to Kenny from CTD Labs, he gave me the opportunity to give their new product Noopept a test run. I was looking for a cognitive enhancement supplement to keep myself sharp as I re-start my business, which I lost during the 2008 financial crash. I was looking into Piracetam since it worked for me in the past, however, it can sometimes be changeling trying to locate a good source, other than paying $75.00 on E-bay and having to take 4 to 8 capsules to achieve the desired effect.

Noopept is part...
What's going on SR! Just wanted to submit my review of CTD Labs' Noopept

Noopept is part of the "Racetam Family" like Piracetam, A little history on Noopept, it has been around for a while, it was first used by the Russians as a Nootropic remedy. Like Piracetam, it assist with enhance memory, increases concentration, and improved learning ability.

Dosing – 9: Based on research and some of the feedback I reviewed, 20-30mg a day works, at first I started with 30mg for the 1st week and took it down to 20mg a day; tabs come in 10mg so I recommend give it a try during different time of the day to see how it affects you. I notice that it was more effective for me in the morning and late afternoon, which most people start to get that 2pm dragging feeling.

First thing I liked about the product, it comes in dissolvable tabs, which you place under your tongue; the absorption rate is better since the mouth contains the riches blood cells in the body. For those who have used Piracetam in the past, know that in order to achieve the desire affect, you have to take a high dose. The draw back when taking Piracetam in high doses, in some cases, you get the runs, which is the reason most people will take with 250 to 500mg of Choline to avoid the Dump.

Taste – 8: it comes in Cherry flavor, it is not bad, and I just recommend you move it from under the tongue to between your cheeks. It takes about 5 minutes to dissolve; however, sometimes there is a small residue that is left, just drink it down with water.

Effectiveness – 8: I have to say, it only took me 24 hours to start feeling the effects, within 10 days, I started to feel like that " I can see from beyond" feeling. Keep in mind, when I started taking this, I was working two jobs at the time and my cognitive functions were not all there; therefore, I know this helped my brain to stay focus. In addition, on my workout days, I would take one tab as I drove to the gym; I staked it with Purus Labs' Condense and changed it up with CTD Labs Noxipro. WOW! I felt like I had X-ray vision, my workouts were intense and so focus, that I lost track of time while I was at the gym.

Value – 6: It is priced between $24 to $30 depending where you shop, it one comes with 50 tabs and if you take it 2 times a day, it will last less than 30 days. I would recommend to pick up two tubs, in the event if you want to take an initial higher dose during the 1st week, then level off to one or 2 times a day for maintenance.

Overall – 8: I think this is a good addition to anyone's supplement regiment. Noopept should help with all the hats we all have to wear during any given day, those of us under a lot of stress, and for us who are working on a higher education. Staying focus and sharp will help keep your mind young and if one thinks they are still young in the mind, the body will follow.
  • Feeling Of Well Being

• Maxima

Nice review.

Did you stack this with any other nootropics throughout your run?
  • Momo1
    November 14, 2012

I attempted to stack with Piracetam at 2.4grams, since capsules come in 800mg, but 2 days into, it was a bit of an over kills, I felt like my eyes wanted to pop out from the focus. I stopped taking it and kept my Noopept dose at 20mg. On a side note, I did increase to 30mg on work out days and during any projects that I needed to complete.
  • Berend
    Rep: -5
    November 14, 2012

Thanks, I see it now, 10 mg seems to be a good dosage per pill.

Time to submit a review that has been overdue for some time.

A big time thanks to Kenny and CTD Labs for allowing me the opportunity to give NOOPEPT a try as part of a giveaway that was held sometime last month. NOOPEPT in general was my first experience with a primary nootropic supplement. Based on my experiences, it will most likely not be my last.

Taste (8): The dissolving tablets come in cherry flavor. I found the flavor to actually be quite pleasing despite the slight chalky nature of the tablets upon breaking them up as instructed.

Profile: Instead of grading...
Time to submit a review that has been overdue for some time.

Profile: Instead of grading this, I'd rather go over the main active ingredient, which is N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester (NOOPEPT).

NOOPEPT is a nootropic that has been shown to enhance memory, learning, mental function, and overall cognition. It does this primarily by helping to decrease the oxidation of brain cells associated with aging and other potential pre-existing conditions. By inhibiting these degenerative oxidative actions, the development of new brain cells is encouraged through the bodies natural productive processes. As a result, new brain cells and healthier functioning existing ones will encourage increased action potentials of the nervous system in general. These action potentials are what play crucial roles in critical mental capabilities.

Usage: The directions call for 3 tablets to be taken spread throughout the day by crushing into small fragments and allowing the tablets to dissolve sublingually. Being that this my first time using a nootropic I began with one tablet to assess my response to the supplement in the event of adverse reactions. I gradually increased to the max three tablet dosage once my tolerance was assessed and this was my effective dosage. I would primarily take the tablets spread throughout the day as directed. On training days, I ensured that at least one tablet was taken sometime pre-workout. I didn't find there to be much of a difference as to whether the products was taken with or without food.

Effectiveness (8): While this was my first experience with a primary nootropic product I must say that NOOPEPT did help in various areas. Being a college student, a gym junkie, and having a job with varying hours can be hectic on your mentality. I found that with NOOPEPT I was more calm, focused on tasks, and had better clarity of thoughts. Furthermore, I could tell that I was able to concentrate on school related assignments better, especially on exams. In terms of memory, to be honest, I never really had any issues with memory in general. It is safe to say that I was better able to remember more critical things such as information important to exams and occupation tasks. Therefore, I would give benefit points to NOOPEPT here. Again though, memory has never really been an issue for me.

On a side note, many users have reported that NOOPEPT and other nootropics work best with fatty-acid and choline supplementation. This is mainly because it aids in the distribution and availability of the nootropic within the cerebral environment of the brain tissue. I regularly supplement with omega-3 fatty acids and do occasionally supplement with some extra choline. Particularly the choline I get comes primarily from PWOs or the beef and fish that I consume as part of my regular diet. Since NOOPEPT worked as well as it did, I would strongly support this. In addition, I would recommend supplementing with both choline and fatty-acids with nootropics in general.

Value (6): NOOPEPT takes a punch here in the sense that if you choose to go the max 3 tablet dosage, one bottle will only last you a little over two weeks. The price range for NOOPEPT is roughly 25-30 dollars based on what I've seen. If you intend on running at least a four-week duration with NOOPEPT, it could run you anywhere from 50-60 dollars. Whether or not it is worth it depends solely on how you respond to it.

Overall (8): Despite the high price tag, I feel NOOPEPT is a very good overall nootropic supplement. it can potentially help in mental focus, concentration, and mental clarity. Of course, nootropics like all supplements are not necessarily mandatory to use. However, you fell that you could use something to help better manage mental fatigue and improve your general mental functions, I would recommend giving NOOPEPT a try.

WARMACHINE OUT!!

• Feeling Of Well Being
  • Clear Thoughts
  • Increased Higher Brain Function

• irondude
    March 4, 2014

Nice review, I have an overdue review on this too since december, shame on me !!!

I would like to thank K5Mathews and CTD labs for providing some of us non ERs some samples of their product NOOPEPT. While they were samples, it was a box full that provided me with a 4 week supply which is more servings than if I had purchased a bottle.

A little background on my use of nootropics. This is my second foray into nootropics as I had purchased LGI's Npept when it first came out. I was not sold on it after using a bottle of it but this may have been due to the fact that I used it when I only felt like I needed it so my use was inconsistent. I decided that with CTD's NOOPEPT I would run it every day and see if I had different results which I felt I did. I'm not sure if it was due to the everyday use or the sublingual delivery system that made a difference though.

Profile:
NOOPEPT is made up of one main ingredient 10mg N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester . It also has 1g of sugar which I am assuming is to help with the cherry flavoring. Per CTD labs website, NOOPEPT is supposed to increase focus and motivation, increase creativity, improve mood and reduce stress.

Dosage & Taste:
From CTD Labs website, "directions for use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet three (3) times daily. Break up tablet into several pieces. Allow to fully dissolve at very bottom of mouth." I followed the directions as instructed and took one tablet upon waking up and spaced the other 2 out about every 4-5 hours. I would put the pill in my mouth and then crunch it up in my teeth. Due to the size of the pill, I was not always patient enough to wait for the full thing to dissolve so some I would get sublingually and some I would just end up swallowing. I received cherry flavored tables and while the flavoring was nice it could not completely mask the bitter, vitamin taste of the pills which made them hard to take some days.

Value (6):
I looked at the 3-4 supplement websites I use religiously to buy my supplements and the cheapest I saw this was for $22.95 for about a 16-17 day supply if you use it according to the directions. This comes out to about $1.40 a day which to me is a little pricey. I'm sure you could get away with taking this twice a day instead of three times a day which would cut the price down to about $0.90 which I feel is a little more reasonable for this product. There are cheaper alternatives out there if you shop around but I cannot say if they are as effective as CTD Labs NOOPEPT.

Effectiveness (7):
I can't say this product shined in all areas that it claims to but while I was on it I definitely felt I was more motivated and focused at work. Where I usually procrastinate on projects and tedious daily tasks, I was actually taking them head on and staying on point until they were completed. I also felt that the combination of this and my pre-workout made me that much more focused in the gym. I do feel this product is more effective on a daily basis than on an as needed basis if you are going to plan on taking it.

Overall (6):
If you have the extra money, I would definitely recommend this product. You may want to start it at 2 pills a day and see how effective that is for you before moving on to the recommended 3 pills a day. There are cheaper options out there but I have a hard time shelling out my hard earned cash for something that I do not know if it will work for me. If I was going to buy another Nootropic, I would make it CTD labs as it worked and was effective for me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dissolving Tablets
  • Improved Concentration
  • A Little Pricey
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.