Liver Armor Reviews

By: CTD Sports

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Liver Armor is a Cycle Support Product manufactured by CTD Sports. It is meant to be taken when using synthetic hormone products to help protect the body's internal organs, decrease blood pressure and prevent excess water retention along side helping with overall health.

May 8, 2011

I've used this product for two things;

1.) Prohormone liver protection

2.)Alcoholic liver protection

When I was on ph, I never once had any sort of liver or back pain, and I tend to think that because my liver was efficiently metabolizing the ph out of my system, it wasn't staying in long enough to give me bad side effects.

I've heard horror stories about gut/liver pains on ph, and I'm glad to have avoided it.

As to my, *ahem* secondary usage, whenever I knew I was going to be sending some alcohol my liver's way, I took a few tabs of this, and felt better about it.

Whether or not it's protecting me... we'll see in a few decades. But the science is there, and it cant hurt.

The only really bad thing I have to say about this product besides the smell (which isn't thaaaaat bad) is that it was a tad bit expensive where I got them. You've just got to remember the benefits, and shell out the dough.
  • No Liver Pains
  • Reduced Side Effects
  • Easy To Take
  • Smell/taste
  January 23, 2011

I have probably gone through 3 or 4 bottles of this, I have used it for prohormones(single compounds to triple compounds) and I must say that I have never had any liver aches or issues in absorption of the compounds.

It's the exact same formula as the himalaya liver care, but they added Milk Thistle and acetyl-cysteine on top. I like that because acetyl-cysteine can help metabolize byproducts of alcohol, so if you take it before and after you drink, it actually helps prevent hangovers.

you can get it for 25 bux at nutrition depot and theres a 45 day supply, so...pretty good
  • Good Support
  • Good For Ph Use
  • Alcohol Metabolizer

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.