Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Liver Support > CTD Labs > Liver Armor

CTD Labs Liver Armor

Liver Armor CTD Labs User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 94% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

CTD Labs Winadrol Reviews
Winadrol (3 Reviews)
9.3
BPI Arimedex HD Reviews
Arimedex HD (10 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support Reviews
Cycle Support (7 Reviews)
9.4
Antaeus Labs Aegis Reviews
Aegis (2 Reviews)
9.5
AI Sports Nutrition Post Cycle Support Reviews
Post Cycle Support (2 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Liver Armor Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Liver Armor Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Support (1)
  • Good For Ph Use (1)
  • Alcohol Metabolizer (1)
  • Good Value (1)
  • Smell/taste (1)
  • Expensive (1)
Have you used Liver Armor? Submit your own Review!
May 8, 2011

Reviews: 15

Age: 31

May 8, 2011
 I've used this product for two things;

1.) Prohormone liver protection

and

2.)Alcoholic liver protection

When I was on ph, I never once had any sort of liver or back pain, and I tend to think that because my liver was efficiently metabolizing the ph out of my system, it wasn't staying in long enough to give me bad side effects.

I've heard horror stories about gut/liver pains on ph, and I'm glad to have avoided it.

As to my, *ahem* secondary usage, whenever I knew I was going to be sending some alcohol my liver's way, I took a few tabs of this, and felt better about it.

Whether or not it's protecting me... we'll see in a few decades. But the science is there, and it cant hurt.

The only really bad thing I have to say about this product besides the smell (which isn't thaaaaat bad) is that it was a tad bit expensive where I got them. You've just got to remember the benefits, and shell out the dough.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Reduced Side Effects
  • No Liver Pains
  • Easy To Take
  • Smell/taste
Reply #1:

Joined: 5/2011
Reviews: 15
Reputation: +163
Dear god! I just got aother bottle of this, and a cap had broken, and all the other caps are covered in milk thisle or whatever is in there and it is THE MOST RANCID, HORRIBLE TASTE AND SMELL I have ever met in my life. Throwing away and getting another one, just not worth it D:

January 23, 2011

spawnos6

Reviews: 12

Age: 21

January 23, 2011
 I have probably gone through 3 or 4 bottles of this, I have used it for prohormones(single compounds to triple compounds) and I must say that I have never had any liver aches or issues in absorption of the compounds.

It's the exact same formula as the himalaya liver care, but they added Milk Thistle and acetyl-cysteine on top. I like that because acetyl-cysteine can help metabolize byproducts of alcohol, so if you take it before and after you drink, it actually helps prevent hangovers.

you can get it for 25 bux at nutrition depot and theres a 45 day supply, so...pretty good
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Support
  • Good For Ph Use
  • Alcohol Metabolizer

Have you used Liver Armor? Submit your own Review!