Orange Triad Reviews

By: Controlled Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

9.1
10 24

Ranks #2 of 24 (better than 96%) in
Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

Orange Triad is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by Controlled Labs. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.
INGREDIENTS (42)

DEALS
COMPARE SIMILAR

kris65
  March 22, 2012

I have said in the past I think taking a multi is important; as sometimes it's hard to get every single nutrient, mineral and vitamin from your meals. Sometimes you're busy, you don't eat healthy or life just happens. Today I will be reviewing Controlled Labs multi vitamin Orange Triad.

Content – 10/10

As far as content is concerned this has everything your typical multi vitamin has and more. It has your typical vitamins A, C, D, E, K, B12 and more minerals than I care to list. Controlled Labs claims to have vitamins/minerals in this product that are supposed to help with optimal digestion, joint lubrication and aid in immune system function.

According to Controlled Labs "The Joint and Flex Complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the Digestion and Immune Complex includes digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level." The Joint and Flex Complexes includes Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate which is nice along with some other stuff. Another plus to this vitamin is that it contains no iron.

Dosing – N/A

So the dosing is 3 tablets in the morning and 3 in the evening, preferably with breakfast and dinner. The dosing is kind of annoying as it's easy to forget to take both doses if you have a hectic schedule.

Effectiveness – 9/10

Im going to break down effectiveness into a few applicable categories:

1. Immunity – 10/10
So I started taking this around early February when the weather was still deplorable and colds were rampant. Well I didn't get sick, sure I was drinking tons of orange juice and eating well but I would like to think that this product did contribute to my good health.

2. Digestion - ?/10
Idk about this one, I didn't notice any nutrient partitioning effects whatsoever or any significant change in digestion that I could attribute to the multi. Nothing went wrong digestive wise maybe that could have been because of the Orange Triad.

3. Joint and Flex Complex
This was definitely one of the most noticeable effects of this multi. Joints felt a little better all around and it was a pleasant surprise. Normally when you take a multi you're not looking to joint support effects. It's nothing spectacular, if you're having major problems this isn't really going to help but for the everyday wear and tear this will work wonders. I noticed the effects most after heavy barbell chest day.

4. Optimizing Results from Training – 9/10
I put this in here because of the fact that Controlled Labs "Over time, muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer to recover which means you can't train them as often as you would like. Nutritional support is key to getting optimal results from your training.*" They don't directly come out and say that this will help but allude to that conclusion by saying that you can gain nutritional support which will help achieve this goal. Well I felt great while on this, trained well and made progress in my training.

Side Effects – N/A

I exhibited no adverse side effects while on this multi vitamin.

Value – 7/10

So the value isn't that great. You're going to pay around $30 for 270 tablets. A serving is 3 tablets, and you need to take 6 tablets for the full benefits. I tried taking 1 serving but found the 2 servings (one serving in the morning for breakfast the other with dinner) to be slightly more effective as joints felt a little bit sorer with just a single serving. Assuming your taking two servings a day, this is only going to last you 45 days.

Overall – 9/10

Overall this is a pretty good multi vitamin. Usually I have the mindset that all vitamins are basically the same and One A Day or Opti Men is really not going to make that much of a difference. Well, taking this will not make or break your training, but it has a few extra things in there that do separate it from the rest of the multi vitamins out there. If you have the money to spend this would be a good vitamin to look into as this is something I plan to continue taking in the future.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immune Complex
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • A Little Expensive
Clipper83

September 8, 2012

This will be my first attepmt to write a review on a multi-vitamin. A multi is something that everyone should be taking, and I don't just say that because I work at GNC. I run the same multi twice in a row and I gave this a shot a while back. While I did love the profile, I actually am a wee bit disappointed. Anyway, let me get this started.

Profile:9.5/10
This has everything and more of what I look for in a MV. I decided not to list the entire profile(alphaandomega did a good job with that already, so check out his review), but what really got me was the joint complex and the digestive complex.

I thought the joint complex would be a great because I usually take triflex from GNC for my joints. The digestive complex was nice as well because with all the food that I am eating on my bulk, I need the extra digestive support.

Dosing:8/10
3 pills in the morning and 3 pills later on in the day with food. While I have no problem swallowing pills and splitting them up, I read constant complaints of having to take many pills. I didn't find the pills to be that big but some people complain about them so I guess they are big to some people. I find that they smell nice actually, others would disagree. I am a disagreeable person I guess.

Effectiveness:8/10

I really wanted to like this. For some reason though, my joints just started to ache again once I started this, and it never got better. I just recently got back on triflex and my joint problems are gone again. This tells me that I need a heavy dose of G/C/MSM all at once instead of splitting the dosage up. The digestive complex works well, I had no problems digesting my food whatsoever.

Other than that, OT is dosed very well. All the essential vitamins are there. I never got sick when taking these, so I'm going to assume that I am getting a good amount of vitamins from this.

Value:8/10

The product isn't the cheapest I have used, but not the most expensive either. One bottle will last you 45 days, and you can get it around $25. Although it is not the worst value, BB.com has a generic multi that you could compare to GNC's MegaMan, and it is only $15 for 100 servings. That review will be up at some point this year.

Not the best price, yet for a quality multi, it is worth the money.

Overall:8/10
I will not say I am disappointed at OT, but it just didn't live up to what I thought it was going to do for me. The joint complex just didn't work for me, and that is why I got turned on to this product in the first place. The digestive complex works well though. Great quality multi and worth the money, the profile is amazing, yet I just didn't get exactly what I wanted out of it. I still recommend giving this product a try.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immune Complex
  • Digestive Complex
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
  • Felt No Difference
  • Joint Complex Was Ineffective
BigVida
  October 19, 2012

Controlled Labs, as reputable as they are, have never been part of my inventory, until recently. No rhyme or reason why, just never got around to any of their products. I think Orange Triad could be a start to a great long lasting relationship though, and I'm pretty impressed with their line from what I've seen.

Value 9/10: As always, I bought this at Lockout for just over 20 bucks. Back in the day, before I got big on supps, I was paying 11 bucks for Centrum (yeah I know....) So for a vitamin with a much better profile, and more servings depending how u dose this, why wouldn't you wanna upgrade from a regular vitamin. I've used animal Pak, which made me feel like a chronic illness suffering pill disposal, and wasn't up for the bright Orange and frequent urinating, but Orange triad only requires a modest dose of three pills twice a day. I take two twice daily, as this seems to do fine.

Effectiveness 9/10: I'm not sure how to rate vitamin effectiveness, but it seems that I have a little more pep in my pimp step after taking this a few weeks. I have joint issues occasionally in my wrist, which can hinder me from lifting heavy at times, and I can honestly say that this has stopped those worries dead in their tracks. The only things negative I've noticed as I do with all vitamins, is a flushed antsy feeljg for about an hour, but that subsides and all is fine. I seem to urinate about twice as much for a good part of the day while taking these also, which sucks when you walk around with canine dogs and have to put them up all the time.

Overall i would reccomend this to absolutely everyone, for the profile alone. Doesn't get much better than this, and is a very affordable and staple product from here on out. **** you Morpheus, I choose the Orange pill. Four of em daily.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • Everything In One
  • Mark Wahlberg Doesnt Sponsor It
shinndigg

October 17, 2011

Alright, a vitamin review! Multi Vitamins aren't always the most thought about part of a supplement regiment. Some people even argue if you even really need them or not, but I am not one of those people. I had been a long time Opti Men user and fan, but I got turned onto this product after reading a forum thread on here from our resident user mmafreak regarding how forms of vitamins are absorbed in your body:

www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=9002.0

Now I'm not saying taking this vitamin helped take my physique to the next level or anything silly like that, but I did notice several different benefits from taking this multi.

Dosing: I took one serving (3 pills) with breakfast, and then another serving in the evening with dinner, however sometimes I would skip or forget the evening serving.

Profile(10/10): As far as multi-vitamins go, it's hard to beat this formula. You get a comparable formula to other leading vitamins, and this meets the criteria of the article mentioned above in that all the minerals and vitamins are in chelated form for better absorption. I can attest to this as I did not get the "rave party" neon green pee after taking this vitamin as I did with Opti-Men and Mega Man vitamins. You also get some extra goodies in the form of a joint formula, a flex formula, and a digestive and immune complex.

Effectiveness(9/10): It's hard to gauge the effectiveness of a vitamin, but however due to this products superior absorption in the body, it is definitely more beneficial then other vitamins I have taken. Now granted, these won't help improve your bench press or help increase your muscle size, but as far as general health and well being goes this vitamin is one of the best on the market. That is about all you can ask for and expect of a multi-vitamin.

Value(7/10): This product is pretty hefty in it's price tag, $30 for a 45 serving bottle(270 pills). That roughly works out to 67 cents a serving, and when talking about vitamins, that is a pretty high price to fork over. However, if you only take half a serving or 3 pills a day you can extend the longevity of the bottle. I did that several times and never noticed a difference versus when I took the full 6 pill serving. I think this product is of good enough quality that you are getting what you pay for when you buy this product.

Conclusion: Although multi-vitamins can sometimes be an over looked facet of a supplement regiment. Having a quality vitamin that your body can actually absorb fully has many benefits in my opinion. This is my new favorite multi-vitamin, and I highly recommend this.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immune Complex
  • Digestive Complex
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
  • A Little Expensive
davidian
  June 28, 2015

Today I will be reviewing a product I probably should have reviewed a long time ago, but the way i've set up my stacks in the past I never really gave myself a chance to see how this product worked on its own. The product I am talking about of course is Controlled Labs Orange Triad, their all-in-one multivitamin offering. Usually my stacks involve a lot of additionals, like test boosters, PWOs, recovery aids and the like, so it's not often I run basically just a multivitamin on its own, or with minimal additional supplements. In the past few months i've been completely off PWOs, and have only just started back up on test boosters and recovery products. It's been a good opportunity to see how someone who is basically starting from scratch and recovering from an illness would go using a multi and then as they add additional supplements how the multi affects them through that. In an ideal world this would be how you analyse every supplement, but for the majority of us this isnt usually feasible.

Anyway on to the review. Orange Triad is packed with pretty much everything you're going to ever want in a multi, and probably a heap more. The joint complex is interesting, I dont normally get sore or dry joints, but anything is helpful I guess. I havent had any issues since ive been taking Orange Triad with my joints, so I guess it's kinda business as usually as I would normally be taking fish oil or glucosamine anyway. Apart from the joint complex and the other more 'standard' parts of the multi, the digestion complex is what interested me the most. As people who tend to eat a lot of food at regular intervals, having a solid digestion routine is kinda important. Finally as it is coming into winter here the immunity complex is always a bonus to help fight off any colds and the like over winter to keep the training going strong. Nothing ruins a good run of training more than being sick.

DOSAGE

After looking at the profile and my workout and food program, I decided to stick with 3 pills a day, taken in the morning with breakfast. I gave myself the option of upping that to another 3 in the afternoon too (so 6 a day as per label) but after over 3 months I havent seen the need to up that yet, so i'm still on the 3 pills a day in the morning.

EFFECTIVENESS - 9/10

How to rank a multi? For a lot of people it's more a case of marking it down if it does anything harmful to you rather than marking it up for doing anything amazing. At the end of the day it's just a multi, it's taken to keep you healthy it's not going to make you pack on 20lb of lean muscle. But what it does is help to ensure you dont get sick, or sore, and that you have the right amount of each vitamin and mineral it offers in your system at all time. For that you need to give Controlled Labs the points as they havent skimped on anything here.

I have not been sick since I started taking Orange Triad, nor have I ever had a runny nose or a sore throat or any sign of a sickness. Is this coincidence and i've been lucky? Who knows. But I can only go on my own observations and they are good right now.

Digestion was really where I noticed Orange Triad shone. You eat a lot of food high in protein and slow carbs, you get bad gas. It just happens. Since ive been taking Orange Triad that's been nowhere near as bad as normal, which considering my diet hasnt changed I have to attribute to Orange Triad. On top of that, toilet stops are regular and you could pretty much set your watch to it every morning after breakfast.

Finally, did I find Orange Triad helped me with my training? Well, directly, no, but indirectly I think that feeling good and healthy and not being sick goes a long way to positivity in the gym and that does help your training.

SIDE EFFECTS - 1/10

Orange Triad gets a 2 because I did experience a side effect. It made my pee fluoro from the time I took the pills until about mid-morning, depending on how much water I was drinking. Yes I know this is just expelling excess vitamins and minerals, but it's a side effect nonetheless, so I need to record it.

VALUE - 8/10

You can give this average value on the face of it when you compare it to your other multis available off the shelf, but when you look into what you get for your money the value of Orange Triad shines. A lot of people are a little adverse to shelling out cash for multis, but you really do get what you pay for.

OVERALL - 9/10

When ranking something overall, there's a few questions that I ask myself. Did I give this a proper run with my supplements/food/training? Did I notice anything positive from taking this supplement? Would I take this supplement again or continue to take it? Would I pay for this supplement with my own money? If the answers are yes to all of those questions, then i'm pretty happy to say im on to a winner. Orange Triad is in that category. I am still only taking 3 pills a day, but I always have that option to take the full recommended dosage should I feel the need to.

Multis are an area where people skimp, and they shouldnt. Orange Triad is the most complete multi-vitamins i've ever taken.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immune Complex
  • Digestive Complex
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
  • Pee Out Orange Food Coloring
AlphandOmega
  April 3, 2012

After reading a article posted by MMAFreak about what to look for in a great multivitamin, I picked this up. I just finished my first bottle the other day and am going to order another with my next big purchase coming up. I've tried all the cult favorites and about everything else between when it comes to multivitamins and this is hands down my favorite.

Content: 10/10
Contains Vitamins C, the fat soluble Vitamins A,D, E, and K. Vitamins B1,B2,B3,B5,B6, and B12. Along with Folate(Folic Acid) and Biotin. All 13 of these are the key basic vitamins that you should look for in a good multi. All 13 vitamins are also dosed at/or above Recommended Daily Allowances(RDA).

All vitamins are listed in their chemical form.
Vitamin C is dosed at 833% of RDA.
Vitamin D is present in it's natural form as Cholecalciferol.
Vitamin E is present in it's natural forms as D-Alpha, D-Beta, D-Gamma, D-Delta Tocopheryls And Tocotrienols.
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, and other minerals are all in Chelated form. As either Chelates or Citrates, offering better absorption over oxidized forms.
Iron free.
Contains MSM, Glucosamine, and Chonditrin. All of which promote/improve overall joint health, though dosages are a little low.
Contains Boron and Vanadium.

Side Effects: N/A
The only things I've noticed with this product are some neon yellow pee, which is because of my body flushing excess B vitamins. As well as some pee with a distinct bright orange tint. Which is most likely because of the coloring used. In case you haven't already noticed the bright orange tablets.

Dosing/Taste: N/A
Take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 tablets in the evening. Preferably with breakfast and dinner. Can be easy to forgot second dosage if you have a busy schedule. Though missing a dosage is not going to ruin your experience with this product. I must have missed a dosage at least a dozen times.

The tablets are kind of large, so they may be hard to swallow for some people. There is no sour or bad aftertaste. So overall getting these down the hatch should not be a problem for most people. Just be sure to drink plenty of water.

Overall Effectiveness: 9/10
I'm going to break this down into 3 different categories based on the features of this product.

Immunity: 9/10
I always never had the best of immune systems. I usually keep a bottle of bulk Vitamin C laying around the house just in case I start to come down with something. Since starting taking this product about 2 months back, I haven't used any Vitamin C. I did however only get sick once. Which lasted only about a week and a half. Which is really good considering I had what felt like the flu that whole duration. I made a speedy recovery and haven't felt ill since. I can definitely attribute that to this product.

Joint Health: 10/10
I've been fortunate thus far and have never had any major problems with my joints. Other then feeling stiff in my knees after leg days. Or some soreness in my wrists and elbows from doing heavy compound movements. Since beginning supplementing with this product I have had no stiffness or soreness. I've also noticed improved flexibility with my shoulders and legs as well.

Digestion: 8/10
This one is hard to measure since I mostly keep a clean diet. Though every now and again I get a giant urge to pound down some carbohydrates. However, since beginning supplementing with this product I haven't experienced any problems with carb bloating, constipation, or really bad gas. I've also noticed improved bowel movements.

I picked this up from Bodybuilding.com for about 23$ awhile back. At 45 servings per bottle that's about 51 cents per day. As I previously mentioned I missed a couple of doses here and there. Which lowers the cost per day for me since I never really experienced much difference. With everything this product offers vitamin and quality wise, not including the extra goodies. I think that the price is just right.

Overall:9/10
This product exceeded all of my expectations for what a multivitamin should be. This contains high quality forms of all the vitamins and minerals you want at good doses. Has an exceptional value and throws in extra goodies like the joint and digestion complexes. That is why out of all the choices of multivitamins we have out there, I will be buying this one again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immune Complex
  • Digestive Complex
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • Split Dosing
  • Pee Out Orange Food Coloring
WarMachine
  July 27, 2013

The machine returns to feed SR.com another taste of reviewing deliciousness. This time around I would like to discuss my experience with Controlled Labs multi-vitamin, orange triad, which I will refer to as simply ot in this review. The first thing to note about ot is that it contains a full spectrum of your everyday complex vitamin and minerals in their most bio active form. This allows for optimal absorption and metabolism within the body. Furthermore, ot has added joint support, digestive enzymes, and immune system support. My usage of ot spans from my Epi-1-Test cycle to present. I still use it today and have found it to be an efficient general multi-vitamin.

Taste (N/A): The tablets tasteless, easy to swallow, and have no aftertaste or post-ingestion queasy feeling.

Usage (9): While some users may find 6 tablets an excessive serving size, the best method to use ot as instructed on the bottle is two divide the dosage to three tablets taken twice daily with meals. I took 3 tablets with breakfast and 3 with dinner. Following this protocol makes dosing relatively simple.

Profile (10): Rather than posting the entire profile I will just note the key attributes.

First, ot contains all your basic vitamins and minerals that you obtain from your basic diet. Again they are in their most bio-available forms for optimal absorption. One thing that is worth noting is that there is NO iron. I personally prefer iron-free multi-vitamins due to the fact that I get more than enough iron in my diet and too much iron can be severely damaging to certain vital organs.

Second, ot contains a joint and felx complex containing MSM, Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Bromelain, and Hyaluronic Acid. All of these ingredients have been demonstrated to support joint integrity, lubrication, flexibility, and help alleviate inflammation.

Lastly there is the immune and digestive system support complex. In this area we have the following ingredients: Echinacea (As Root), Ginger Extract, Quercetin (98%), R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (100 Mg), Giant Knotweed (Root Extract), Bilberry (As Fruit), Blueberry Extract (As Fruit), Pomegranate (80% Extract), Grape Seed Extract, Raspberry Seed (As Fruit), Lycopene, Lutein. Many of these are best noted for their antioxidant benefits, but some of these such as ginger are touted for aiding in digestion.

In summary, ot possesses a solid ingredient profile with some extra goodies.

Effectiveness (9): It is difficult to really judge efficacy of a multi-vitamin due to the fact that its main purpose is simply to fill in the minor nutrition gaps we may have in our diets. One can not analyze directly if they are truly benefiting from a mutli unless perhaps they are so severely malnourished that they actually experiecne a difference in relation to a supplementing of the lacking nutrients. Clearly that was not the case with me, but I will give ot a "9" specifically because it profile is complete and does indeed get the job done.

As far as the joint and flex complex, I was using super cissus rx during my E1T cycle, so the ebenfits cannot be directly linked to ot's joint support. However, upon my discontinuation of super cissus, I was and still am resuming my use of ot and have not experienced any joint problems even during Ramadan. Therefore, I will conclude that I am in fact benefiting somewhat from the joint support complex.

As for the immune and digestive complex, I never had any digestive issues to begin with so I am not sure if I am really benefiting from that. However, I do feel healthier and have not fallen ill sine using ot. As a result, I will say that I am experiencing benefits from the immune complex.

Value (9): A 270-count bottle goes for about 30 dollars. With 45 servings a bottle and the quality of the product, I'd say this is a fair value. It is actually less expensive than most organic vitamins you find at your local Trader Joe's.

Overall (9): Orange Triad gets a solid "9". Excellent vitamin and mineral profile with additional joint, immune, and digestive support make it a full spectrum health aid that will provide you with optimal benefits at a great value.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immune Complex
  • Digestive Complex
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • Everything In One
  • No Iron
    kbordner
      January 6, 2012

I have been taking this product now for 4 months and I am very happy with my results. I wanted two things from this product, not to get sick and less pain in my old beat up shoulders. I got both. I have been an Animal Pak guy for ever and was taking both Animal Pak and Animal Flex. That's 19 pills. I still take Animal Omega for oils which is another 8. That was 27 pills just for maintenance supps. I now take 6 Triad and the Omega which brings it down to 14. I have had supraspinatus re-attachment and even though I am back to benching heavy I am virtually pain free. Good product.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Immune Complex
    • Digestive Complex
    • Joint Complex
    • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
    • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
    • Has A Full 45 Day Supply
    • Split Dosing
      jnocean
      Rep: -9
        March 5, 2011

I have been taking this product as directed, 3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner for over a year now. I also take with it their Fish Oil (which is essential in your multivitamin intake). When looking for a multivitamin there were so many so i set up a criteria and this is the only one that met them all, some of which were:

-No Iron
      -Minerals in chelate form
      -High Vitamin C
      -joint complex (Glucosamine Sulfate)
      -antioxidants (Pomegranate 80%! and blueberry extract)
      -ALA
      The list goes on.
      (Not to mention this was made in a GMP Facility which is great for monitoring quality)

I also took Animal pack for some time and found it was missing some things that I wanted. I like animal pack if there wasn't Orange Triad available . The bottle will go quickly if you take the 6 pill/day directions but i've taken 3/day and still been just fine.

Make sure to drink your water with this. It is a strong multivitamin which has everything in my opinion a good bodybuilder will look for and want. This is not centrium silver haha.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Immune Complex
      • Digestive Complex
      • Joint Complex
      • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
      • Not Enough In One Bottle
      MuscleCow
        September 10, 2013

Well, for starters, this is a multivitamin so it is difficult to gauge some of it's related effectiveness, but there are some features of this particular one that can be assessed (Joint/Immune/Digestion Complexes).

I personally believe a multivitamin is a great addition to anyone's supplement regime as it really does help fill the holes you may be missing in your diet. A bonus of this one is that it is also going to help out your immune system, your food digestion and help your aching knees after heavy leg days. :)

EFFECTIVENESS (10/10):
      I have been using Orange Triad for a very long time now, and I have got my best friend to get on this as well - who doesn't work out regularly and who does have achy joints with a mediocre diet. I find that I still do get sore here and there, and I find that my joints still do get achy here and there, but not as bad as it could be or has been in the past. My friend on the other hand mentioned to me that since he started taking this, and taking it at half dose a day, he has had significant improvement in his knees, which tells me it does work - I just don't notice it as much as I have been taking supplements a long time.

I almost never get sick, and I find that my immune system is very strong, so I could say this has possibly been an asset to me in this department.

I never have digestion problems, and have not had any constipation issues since I can remember, so I guess this has been assisting there as well.

I still do get the odd joint pains here and there so I can't say that it is perfect, but it is probably the closet thing to perfect in a multivitamin on the market.

DOSING (10/10):
      I personally like the split dosing as I believe it is beneficial to spread out the intake throughout the day. I mean for those that don't like the split dosing, you could really just take the whole serving at once, but I feel it wouldn't be as effective as if it was split up.

TASTE/FORMULA? (10/10):
      Well, they are pills, mediocre size pills, don't taste like anything. BUT, I do have to say I love the new formula and how they removed the dyes from it. That was my only qualm with the OG.

The formula of the actual ingredients is superb, just wish it had more Magnesium as in the 6 pills it only has 25% daily like most do out there.

Comparing this to my old multivitamin which was Opti-Men, this demolishes it as the Viri and Amino blends in the Opti-Men did nothing for me at all, and I would much rather the Joint/Flex benefits of this one. The Amino blend is a complete waste of space IMO.

VALUE (9/10):
      Now, I am in Canada, and I never buy my supplements in store as they are crazy overpriced (Triad is about $50 + tax), but I do buy online from the US and I have been scoring this for about $23 a bottle on sale which makes it about 50 cents a day at full dose (plus whatever crazy shipping charges are). Regular price is about $30 online, and is still decent but at that point it tips the value to 9/10. If this was 50 cents a serving at full dose all the time, I would give it a 10.

Honestly, if you don't work out a lot, or if you are not super active then you could get away with toning down the pills per day from 6 to say 3 or 4 and get almost double out of the bottle (which is what my friend does). But for all of us super active lifters on here, the full dose is the way to go.

Overall, this is in my opinion, the best multivitamin on the market right now.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Immune Complex
      • Digestive Complex
      • Joint Complex
      • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
      • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
      • No Food Coloring In Some Versions!