Home > Categories > Vitamins > Multi-Vitamins > Controlled Labs > Orange Triad

Controlled Labs Orange Triad

Orange Triad Controlled Labs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (38 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Optimum Opti-Men Reviews
Opti-Men (83 Reviews)
9.1
Universal Animal Omega Reviews
Animal Omega (18 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Fish Oil Reviews
Orange OxiMega Fish Oil (7 Reviews)
USP Labs Super Cissus Rx Reviews
Super Cissus Rx (52 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Pak Reviews
Animal Pak (135 Reviews)
8.9
GNC Mega Men Sport Reviews
Mega Men Sport (49 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Anavite Reviews
Anavite (34 Reviews)
NLA Performance Frat Pack Reviews
Frat Pack (26 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Controlled Labs Gold Feast & Orange Triad for $40
bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/gold-feast.html -10% coupons: MIRIN10 BULK10 YOKE...

Controlled labs to release a powder product of Orange Triad + Greens combination
I saw this on their facebook page, it is slated to release in 1 to 2 weeks. ...

Controlled Labs Orange Triad $20
http://www.musclehq.com Deal of the day today, free shipping with 3, or $10 to ...

Orange Triad + Greens deal of the day $26.99 on getrippednutrition.com
getrippednutrition.com is having a sale on the new Controlled Labs Orange Triad ...

NEW Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens powder $25 musclehq DOD
http://www.musclehq.com First site I have seen it on, not sure if this is a ste...

Buy 1 Controlled Labs Red Acid Get 1 Orange Triad free! ($32.83 for both)
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/controlled-labs/red-acid-reborn.html This is ...

Controlled Labs Free Orange Triad Full Size with purchase of Pronom 23
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/controlled-labs/pronom-23.html Just noticed ...

Orange Triad (270ct) and Oximege Fish Oil (30ct) Combo on Muscle HQ for $24
Yeah, had to take a second look to see that the Fish Oil only comes with 30 caps...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Orange Triad Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Orange Triad Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Joint Complex (30)
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins (30)
  • Digestive Complex (27)
  • Immune Complex (26)
  • A Little Expensive (10)
  • Pee Out Orange Food Coloring (2)
  • Mark Wahlberg Doesnt Sponsor It (2)
  • Felt No Difference (2)
September 8, 2012

Age: 22

September 8, 2012
 This will be my first attepmt to write a review on a multi-vitamin. A multi is something that everyone should be taking, and I don't just say that because I work at GNC. I run the same multi twice in a row and I gave this a shot a while back. While I did love the profile, I actually am a wee bit disappointed. Anyway, let me get this started.

Profile:9.5/10
This has everything and more of what I look for in a MV. I decided not to list the entire profile(alphaandomega did a good job with that already, so check out his review), but what really got me was the joint complex and the digestive complex.

I thought the joint complex would be a great because I usually take triflex from GNC for my joints. The digestive complex was nice as well because with all the food that I am eating on my bulk, I need the extra digestive support.

Dosing:8/10
3 pills in the morning and 3 pills later on in the day with food. While I have no problem swallowing pills and splitting them up, I read constant complaints of having to take many pills. I didn't find the pills to be that big but some people complain about them so I guess they are big to some people. I find that they smell nice actually, others would disagree. I am a disagreeable person I guess.

Effectiveness:8/10

I really wanted to like this. For some reason though, my joints just started to ache again once I started this, and it never got better. I just recently got back on triflex and my joint problems are gone again. This tells me that I need a heavy dose of G/C/MSM all at once instead of splitting the dosage up. The digestive complex works well, I had no problems digesting my food whatsoever.

Other than that, OT is dosed very well. All the essential vitamins are there. I never got sick when taking these, so I'm going to assume that I am getting a good amount of vitamins from this.

Value:8/10

The product isn't the cheapest I have used, but not the most expensive either. One bottle will last you 45 days, and you can get it around $25. Although it is not the worst value, BB.com has a generic multi that you could compare to GNC's MegaMan, and it is only $15 for 100 servings. That review will be up at some point this year.

Not the best price, yet for a quality multi, it is worth the money.

Overall:8/10
I will not say I am disappointed at OT, but it just didn't live up to what I thought it was going to do for me. The joint complex just didn't work for me, and that is why I got turned on to this product in the first place. The digestive complex works well though. Great quality multi and worth the money, the profile is amazing, yet I just didn't get exactly what I wanted out of it. I still recommend giving this product a try.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Immune Complex
  • Digestive Complex
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
  • Joint Complex Was Ineffective
  • Felt No Difference

Reputation: +2343
More of a short simple review, didn't get in too much detail because, well, I find it hard to get into detail about something that you can't feel work to well anyway.

Cray
Cray

Joined: 6/2010
Reviews: 55
Reputation: +2375
Damn it. I really wanted to neg you for that foolish Oscar the Grouch shirt.

Reply #3:

It's stylish

Reply #4:

Reputation: +2343
I messed up on spelling and grammar first paragraph.... Sorry people!

November 17, 2011

Thursday:Shoulders, Hitt
Friday:Back, Hitt
Saturday:Full body Circuit, Cardio
Sunday: Off, or repeat cycle

So I'll try and make this short and sweet and to the point. I've been a big fan of controlled labs for a while, and they really do put out quality product. This product in particular has been a staple in my supplement's for quite some time. I have used Animal Pak, and Animal Flex both of which were also great products, but for me this stumps both on value. You pay $24 roughly for a full joint complex, immune, digestion, and full dose of vitamins which you really cant beat. Most companies separate their products out to make a little more money, or even to get a fuller affect. But controlled labs ties it in to one complex, and you still get a solid product. You really cant complain here. I have a constant nagging shoulder, which is from being stupid in the weight room when I first started, and this really helps with joints and over all pain. That doesn't mean I act stupid and use this as a cover up, but it is used as more of a preventative measure and really helps with stiffness. Personally I really don't think you can beat the value on this, and the overall effectiveness. Are you going to have anything miraculous happen when on this? No its a vitamin. Proper training and diet will always yield the results you want. But this product puts a foot in the right direction.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Immune Complex
  • Split Dosing
  • Digestive Complex
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
    October 17, 2011

shinndigg

Reviews: 61

Age: 24

October 17, 2011
     Alright, a vitamin review! Multi Vitamins aren’t always the most thought about part of a supplement regiment. Some people even argue if you even really need them or not, but I am not one of those people. I had been a long time Opti Men user and fan, but I got turned onto this product after reading a forum thread on here from our resident user mmafreak regarding how forms of vitamins are absorbed in your body:

www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=9002.0

Now I’m not saying taking this vitamin helped take my physique to the next level or anything silly like that, but I did notice several different benefits from taking this multi.

Dosing: I took one serving (3 pills) with breakfast, and then another serving in the evening with dinner, however sometimes I would skip or forget the evening serving.

Profile(10/10): As far as multi-vitamins go, it’s hard to beat this formula. You get a comparable formula to other leading vitamins, and this meets the criteria of the article mentioned above in that all the minerals and vitamins are in chelated form for better absorption. I can attest to this as I did not get the “rave party” neon green pee after taking this vitamin as I did with Opti-Men and Mega Man vitamins. You also get some extra goodies in the form of a joint formula, a flex formula, and a digestive and immune complex.

Effectiveness(9/10): It’s hard to gauge the effectiveness of a vitamin, but however due to this products superior absorption in the body, it is definitely more beneficial then other vitamins I have taken. Now granted, these won’t help improve your bench press or help increase your muscle size, but as far as general health and well being goes this vitamin is one of the best on the market. That is about all you can ask for and expect of a multi-vitamin.

Value(7/10): This product is pretty hefty in it’s price tag, $30 for a 45 serving bottle(270 pills). That roughly works out to 67 cents a serving, and when talking about vitamins, that is a pretty high price to fork over. However, if you only take half a serving or 3 pills a day you can extend the longevity of the bottle. I did that several times and never noticed a difference versus when I took the full 6 pill serving. I think this product is of good enough quality that you are getting what you pay for when you buy this product.

Conclusion: Although multi-vitamins can sometimes be an over looked facet of a supplement regiment. Having a quality vitamin that your body can actually absorb fully has many benefits in my opinion. This is my new favorite multi-vitamin, and I highly recommend this.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
    • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
    • Joint Complex
    • Digestive Complex
    • Immune Complex
    • A Little Expensive
    jmlstocks
    jmlstocks

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 46
    Reputation: +2497
    Nice review, this is one of my favorite multi's as well

blizzard
    blizzard

Joined: 12/2010
    Reputation: +139
    I'm lovin this one too. Just a heads up, you can get this at Lockout for $22.75 after the 5% discount (code: Review). That's 50 cents/serving at the full dose!

March 28, 2014

bechsgaard

Reviews: 6

Age: 18

March 28, 2014
    ONE OF THE TOP MULTIVITAMIN CHOICES

Orange Triad is a Complete Profile Multivitamin, produced by Controlled Labs. It is marketed as a replacement for a multivitamin, joint support supplement, and digestive support supplement. I will rate each aspect of the product on different values, determined by what I think is most crucial in the product.

I have been taking Orange triad for about 9 months now, and have taken about 7 other multivitamins before.

MULTIVITAMIN QUALITY /30

The multivitamin component of Orange Triad is definitely one of the best out there. All of the vitamins and minerals are in quality forms (Vitamin A is in alpha and Beta carotene instead of acetate form and minerals are chelated), and they give good amounts of each. It's definately one of the best, the only I can think would exceed its quality is ortho core, but then we would all be broke.
    ----------------28/30----------------

JOINT QUALITY /10

The joint complex in Orange triad is pretty basic, being composed of the usual, Glucosamine Sulfate And Chondroitin Sulfate, as well as MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane), Bromelain And Hyaluronic Acid in the flex complex. I stopped taking my usual joint and digestive supplements one month before I started taking this so that way I could test it more accurately. I found that the complex made my shoulder feel a bit better from the soreness I experience post workout due to a recent shoulder surgery, but was not as effective as some specific joint supplements including animal flex. The joint complex is decent for day-to-day maintenance, but if you have a serious injury or you're experiencing pain in a particular area I would just buy one of the better specific joint supplements.

----------------7/10----------------

DIGESTION SUPPORT /10

It seems like the main aspect of the digestion support is the ginger extract, which is a proven ingredient. I did notice a bit more regularity while on this product compared to being off, however it lacks any enzymes or pre/probiotics which are an important part of a digestion supplement.

----------------5/10----------------

PRICE /10

It's about 75 cents a day and that's a pretty good value considering what you get.

----------------10/10-----------------

CONVENIENCE /10

You have to take 6 pills throughout the day for ideal absorption, and for some people that's a lot, but considering animal pak, which I see as an outdated supplement, needs 12 pills, it's not that bad. It's also immensely convenient that you get 4 in 1, especially if you don't need the other 4 that much.

----------------10/10----------------

Overall I really liked this supplement and it's become my day to day multivitamin, unless I'm having a particularly difficult time with my joints or digestion.

If you have the money, I would go with OrthoCore, and if you take carnitine and joint support, i would suggest just getting anavite.

OVERALL RATING---86%
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Immune Complex
    • Everything In One
    • Split Dosing
    • Has A Full 45 Day Supply
    • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
    • Cant Replace Joint And Digestion Support
    • Pee Out Orange Food Coloring
    September 10, 2013

MuscleCow

Reviews: 12

Age: 27

September 10, 2013
    The best multivitamin, and it's fully loaded.

Well, for starters, this is a multivitamin so it is difficult to gauge some of it's related effectiveness, but there are some features of this particular one that can be assessed (Joint/Immune/Digestion Complexes).

I personally believe a multivitamin is a great addition to anyone's supplement regime as it really does help fill the holes you may be missing in your diet. A bonus of this one is that it is also going to help out your immune system, your food digestion and help your aching knees after heavy leg days. :)

EFFECTIVENESS (10/10):
    I have been using Orange Triad for a very long time now, and I have got my best friend to get on this as well - who doesn't work out regularly and who does have achy joints with a mediocre diet. I find that I still do get sore here and there, and I find that my joints still do get achy here and there, but not as bad as it could be or has been in the past. My friend on the other hand mentioned to me that since he started taking this, and taking it at half dose a day, he has had significant improvement in his knees, which tells me it does work - I just don't notice it as much as I have been taking supplements a long time.

I almost never get sick, and I find that my immune system is very strong, so I could say this has possibly been an asset to me in this department.

I never have digestion problems, and have not had any constipation issues since I can remember, so I guess this has been assisting there as well.

I still do get the odd joint pains here and there so I can't say that it is perfect, but it is probably the closet thing to perfect in a multivitamin on the market.

DOSING (10/10):
    I personally like the split dosing as I believe it is beneficial to spread out the intake throughout the day. I mean for those that don't like the split dosing, you could really just take the whole serving at once, but I feel it wouldn't be as effective as if it was split up.

TASTE/FORMULA? (10/10):
    Well, they are pills, mediocre size pills, don't taste like anything. BUT, I do have to say I love the new formula and how they removed the dyes from it. That was my only qualm with the OG.

The formula of the actual ingredients is superb, just wish it had more Magnesium as in the 6 pills it only has 25% daily like most do out there.

Comparing this to my old multivitamin which was Opti-Men, this demolishes it as the Viri and Amino blends in the Opti-Men did nothing for me at all, and I would much rather the Joint/Flex benefits of this one. The Amino blend is a complete waste of space IMO.

VALUE (9/10):
    Now, I am in Canada, and I never buy my supplements in store as they are crazy overpriced (Triad is about $50 + tax), but I do buy online from the US and I have been scoring this for about $23 a bottle on sale which makes it about 50 cents a day at full dose (plus whatever crazy shipping charges are). Regular price is about $30 online, and is still decent but at that point it tips the value to 9/10. If this was 50 cents a serving at full dose all the time, I would give it a 10.

Honestly, if you don't work out a lot, or if you are not super active then you could get away with toning down the pills per day from 6 to say 3 or 4 and get almost double out of the bottle (which is what my friend does). But for all of us super active lifters on here, the full dose is the way to go.

Overall, this is in my opinion, the best multivitamin on the market right now.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Immune Complex
    • Digestive Complex
    • Joint Complex
    • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
    • Contains The Most Bioavaiable Forms Of The Vitamins
    • No Food Coloring In Some Versions!
      September 4, 2013

Age: 41

September 4, 2013
      An Orange Triad Dose a Day helps you on your way!

Hi Sr!

This review is overdue, as I finished my bottle of Controlled Labs Orange Triad almost 2 months ago!

A reminder about who I am: a regular guy, work at a desk job, light activity at work. I've been working out consistently for about a year and 3 months, and I've documented some of my progress in a thread called "taking myself to the next level" and more recently my log while using a FinaFlex Stack "Krystian's FinaFlex Healthy Male Stack".

So, if you'd like to know a bit more about me, and my progress check those out. I've also posted a few reviews and you can check those out also.

Before I bought the Orange Triad, I used ON Opti-Men exclusively and it was SoCalLivin who suggested it to me, when he read my review on Opti-Men. So shout out to him!

I used to think that Opti-Men was the best thing ever, and perhaps as a newbie that's a sort of normal reaction because it gave me a huge boost - I freely admit though that I am no professional reviewer nor an advanced weightlifter. I'm just a regular guy who's rediscovered the drive and passion to push myself at the gym and work towards creating a healthier and better me.

So about my experience with the Orange Triad.

Components: the Orange Triad is a multi-vitamin, joint, digestion and immune combo. I think this is a great way to improve on a basic multi-vitamin and the ingredients they include are across the board good ones.

The join and flex complex give you a full dose of G/C/MSM/HA and something new to me: Bromelain - which I found out is an anti-inflammatory.

The digestion and immune complex included lycopene and lutein both of which are great: prostate and eyes.

Dosing: 3 caps twice a day. This was new and I had to work to remember to take it the second time, which I did by going to work with the 2nd dose in a Ziploc bag. So this could be a negative or a positive depending on your ability to remember to take that 2nd dose.

I experienced no ill effects from these supps, they went down easy, no upset stomach, nothing negative to report.

Effect on me: my energy held up pretty well throughout the day, and I definitely felt an improvement in my legs ability to recover after leg day.

Throughout my workouts using it, I made some progress, my cardio was fine, my weights were fine, so I thought it held up.

On the down side - but not a major issue - I still feel that ON Opti-Men gave me the best boost in the morning, and perhaps that's because the Orange Triad is a twice a day dose. I also think my joints felt a little better after about 2-3 weeks of using it, but, I can't really say that I felt a huge difference - so the joint complex I put as give it the benefit of the doubt because from my own experience it takes about 3 months for joint supps to really take effect.

I injured my rotator cuff a long time ago at the gym, and I had to do 6 months of physical therapy to heal and recover my full range of motion and strength on my right arm: I literally could not twist the cap off of a bottle of water, or handle a steering wheel with my right hand properly. I decided not to do surgery because my Doc advised the therapy instead. During that time I took G/C/MSM/SAM-e and it took 3 months before I felt any improvement.

Value. Well here's the only major criticism I have: it's expensive compared to Opti-Men and a few other Multi's I've since checked out.

From my last purchases, I paid $31 bucks and the bottle lasts about 45 servings, that's about 11.5 cents a pill, which is a bit over the Opti-Men I paid $16 bucks for a 2 month supply, that's about 9 cents a pill.

Of course, Opti-Men does NOT have the extra goodies Orange Triad has so it really depends on your needs, and I think if you need the joint complex in particular it would save you money from having to buy that as a separate product.

I think it's a solid and worth it Multivitamin, that costs a little more due to the extra ingredients it contains and I would recommend it.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Immune Complex
      • Digestive Complex
      • Joint Complex
      • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
      • Split Dosing
      • Split Dosing

Joined: 3/2011

Reviews: 75

Age: 24

July 27, 2013
      Very Good General Multi-Vitamin With Some Added Benefits

The machine returns to feed SR.com another taste of reviewing deliciousness. This time around I would like to discuss my experience with Controlled Labs multi-vitamin, orange triad, which I will refer to as simply ot in this review. The first thing to note about ot is that it contains a full spectrum of your everyday complex vitamin and minerals in their most bio active form. This allows for optimal absorption and metabolism within the body. Furthermore, ot has added joint support, digestive enzymes, and immune system support. My usage of ot spans from my Epi-1-Test cycle to present. I still use it today and have found it to be an efficient general multi-vitamin.

Taste (N/A): The tablets tasteless, easy to swallow, and have no aftertaste or post-ingestion queasy feeling.

Usage (9): While some users may find 6 tablets an excessive serving size, the best method to use ot as instructed on the bottle is two divide the dosage to three tablets taken twice daily with meals. I took 3 tablets with breakfast and 3 with dinner. Following this protocol makes dosing relatively simple.

Profile (10): Rather than posting the entire profile I will just note the key attributes.

First, ot contains all your basic vitamins and minerals that you obtain from your basic diet. Again they are in their most bio-available forms for optimal absorption. One thing that is worth noting is that there is NO iron. I personally prefer iron-free multi-vitamins due to the fact that I get more than enough iron in my diet and too much iron can be severely damaging to certain vital organs.

Second, ot contains a joint and felx complex containing MSM, Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Bromelain, and Hyaluronic Acid. All of these ingredients have been demonstrated to support joint integrity, lubrication, flexibility, and help alleviate inflammation.

Lastly there is the immune and digestive system support complex. In this area we have the following ingredients: Echinacea (As Root), Ginger Extract, Quercetin (98%), R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (100 Mg), Giant Knotweed (Root Extract), Bilberry (As Fruit), Blueberry Extract (As Fruit), Pomegranate (80% Extract), Grape Seed Extract, Raspberry Seed (As Fruit), Lycopene, Lutein. Many of these are best noted for their antioxidant benefits, but some of these such as ginger are touted for aiding in digestion.

In summary, ot possesses a solid ingredient profile with some extra goodies.

Effectiveness (9): It is difficult to really judge efficacy of a multi-vitamin due to the fact that its main purpose is simply to fill in the minor nutrition gaps we may have in our diets. One can not analyze directly if they are truly benefiting from a mutli unless perhaps they are so severely malnourished that they actually experiecne a difference in relation to a supplementing of the lacking nutrients. Clearly that was not the case with me, but I will give ot a "9" specifically because it profile is complete and does indeed get the job done.

As far as the joint and flex complex, I was using super cissus rx during my E1T cycle, so the ebenfits cannot be directly linked to ot's joint support. However, upon my discontinuation of super cissus, I was and still am resuming my use of ot and have not experienced any joint problems even during Ramadan. Therefore, I will conclude that I am in fact benefiting somewhat from the joint support complex.

As for the immune and digestive complex, I never had any digestive issues to begin with so I am not sure if I am really benefiting from that. However, I do feel healthier and have not fallen ill sine using ot. As a result, I will say that I am experiencing benefits from the immune complex.

Value (9): A 270-count bottle goes for about 30 dollars. With 45 servings a bottle and the quality of the product, I'd say this is a fair value. It is actually less expensive than most organic vitamins you find at your local Trader Joe's.

Overall (9): Orange Triad gets a solid "9". Excellent vitamin and mineral profile with additional joint, immune, and digestive support make it a full spectrum health aid that will provide you with optimal benefits at a great value.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Iron
      • Immune Complex
      • Digestive Complex
      • Joint Complex
      • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
        Virtus
        Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
        Reputation: +1570
        This is a great product.

Good review.

July 11, 2013

Reviews: 3

Age: 26

July 11, 2013
        Well worth the cost!

Im a believer in cycling multi vitamins, that way my body doesn't "get used" to the same volume of vitamins.

I took this while stacking and really loved the pill as a multi. Typically multis give me indigestion and can some times give me the gitters. I had no side affects with this multi. I also used the dye free version and enjoyed the plane color and smell, made it like I wasn't taking any thing.

I wish there were some other vitamins included in the multi, but the ones that are included are in good quantity and work well togather.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Food Coloring In Some Versions!
        • Digestive Complex
        • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
        • A Little Expensive

Joined: 3/2011
        Reviews: 81
        Reputation: +1135
        Did you say cycle multi vitamins ? LOL!

Joined: 7/2013
        Reviews: 3
        Reputation: -4
        yea i know it seems crazy. But just think for moment. You cycle staks, you cycle exercises, you cycle a diet. Why not cycle multis? Keep it so your body doesn't get accustomed to the same increased levels of vitamins.

May 24, 2013

kkenn36

Reviews: 1

Age: 20

May 24, 2013
        Favorite Multi/Joint Support!

I've gone through about 4 bottles of this stuff, so I figured it's time to post a review! Like most, I've tried quite a few multi's, and there's only so much that you can really notice between products. Other products I've tried incude optimen, animal pak, optimen performance pack, and even one a day mens.

Effectiveness: 8

What sets this product apart is the joint support, mainly in the form of Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate. I started lifting when I was 15, and I feel this in part contributed to having my knees and joints in pain for the past year or so. After a couple weeks of use, with 4g of fish oil a day, my pain is just about gone. This has helped me in the weight room more than any preworkout ever has.

Value: 8

So, say you have a bottle of Optimen, which is about $25, and animal flex, which is about another $25 (this gave me comparable results, although very expensive and a ton of pills.) That's fifty bucks just for a month and a half of what should be staples in your supplement arsenal. Orange Triad is about $30 for the same amount of servings!

I've definitely gained muscle while on this, but not directly contributed to the product.

Awesome stuff, haven't found anything better at a comparable price.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Immune Complex
        • Digestive Complex
        • Joint Complex
        • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
        • Mark Wahlberg Doesnt Sponsor It
        PhatGame
        PhatGame

Joined: 5/2013
        Reviews: 4
        Reputation: +21
        All the vitamins are from good sources. However, it would be a much better product with a Marky Mark co-sign.

tdc720
        tdc720

Joined: 9/2011
        Reviews: 0
        Reputation: 0
        Just curious if they still have the cancer warning on the label. All their products have it. I believe they took the coloring out. I really wanted to continue taking these. Everyone says it's nothing to worry about.

December 10, 2012

Age: 20

December 10, 2012
         This was the first multi I ever took and I have since then used others and nothing compares to this product. The joint support is amazing. I take 3 pills before I work out and there is no pain in my joints, even with heavy weights.

One thing about this product is that you need to drink a LOT of water when using this, otherwise you will get dehydrated.

Besides the immune complex and the joint support, there are good doses of the B vitamins in here. As many of you know, most bodybuilders are defficient in B vitamins so it's really important to supplement with these when training hard.

It's a lot of pills per serving, but you get what you pay for. I never feel ripped off from purchasing these vitamins because I can feel a difference when I use them and when I don't. Very rarely will you be able to tell a difference when using a multivitamin, but these ones stand out above the others I have tried.

If you use these or decide to purchase them, I highly recommend taking 3 pills before your workout and you will feel the difference.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Immune Complex
        • Digestive Complex
        • Joint Complex
        • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
          Daloof911
          Daloof911

Joined: 6/2012
          Reviews: 26
          Reputation: +477
          I've been wanting to write a review about these but had no Idea how to go about reviewing a multi. good review

Joined: 6/2012
          Reputation: +7
          Thanks. Bodybuilding.com recommended it to me a long time ago and I have been using it ever since. I found the best price on Lockout though. Haha.

Have you used Orange Triad? Submit your own Review!