NX6

By: Complete Nutrition

NX6 is a Pump Product manufactured by Complete Nutrition. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

What should I take with NX6?
jeerree
  October 3, 2013

There's always suspicion regarding Complete Nutrition reviews, especially when so many reviewers simply reviewed samples, so I'm going to do my best here to give an honest, albeit lengthy review. So stick around if you're interested.

Ingredients per 3 tabs:

Arginine AKG 750mg
Arginine HCl 250mg
Taurine 250mg
L Ornithine HCl 250mg
L Citrulline Malate 150mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 15mg
Beta-Alanine 1.6g

So let's start off with the basics, where I will demonstrate my Wikipedia reading abilities. There are 1.6g of beta alanine, and that is definitely enough for it to be effective. Arginine AKG and HCl seem to be in decent amounts as well. Beta alanine increases blood flow and Arginine is the precursor to Nitric Oxide, so it's no surprise that these ingredients are present in good amounts here.

I don't know much about Ornithine and Citrulline other than they are fairly common preworkout ingredients. Finally, vanadyl sulfate is an interesting addition. Vanadium has been shown to mimic insulin, though it isn't a necessary dietary supplement. As far as this dosing goes, I believe if to be sufficient (though I personally don't think including it made any difference). There are vanadium tabs sold at GNC that only offer 1mg per pill so I'd say this is doing pretty well on dosage.

I give this an 8 on effectiveness because I absolutely got great pumps and it kicked in within 10 minutes, just like the bottle said it would. I love using this on shoulder days and seeing all dem striations across my delts, haha. The bottle also says you'll look vascular all day after taking this, but if you read closely on their website, Complete Nutrition recommends taking 4-8 tabs daily depending on weight. Well, no crap you're gonna look pumped all day if you keep devouring at that rate. I weigh 165 and the 3 tabs prior to workout is enough to sustain my pump.

Pricing:

As you all know, Complete Nutrition is mad expensive. Depending on where you are, this will cost between 50-70 bucks for 120 tablets, which is 40 servings. I bought them on a half-off sale and paid 35. It was an impulse buy, as I don't think you really need NO in your stack, but I'm pretty sure $35 for 40 servings is the limit at which I'll buy. That makes the price cheaper than Cellucor NO3 Chrome, and I like the supplement profile of this a bit more.

Recommendation:

Yes, I would recommend this product if you can find it for half off like I did. Even though I think these nitric oxide boosters aren't essential, I think the profile with the beta-alanine makes it a great stim-free, creatine-free preworkout if needed. I have begun using it for that purpose, so I've really been able to stretch out the servings in the bottle. Also, if you want to check out your mad aesthetic bicep peaks in the mirror all day when you lift, NX6 will get you there. If mirin' yourself is what it takes to get you to the gym, then I guess these NO products work after all.

Chances are if you ever find yourself looking for this at Complete Nutrition, they will tell you how awesome stacking NX6 with Buzzerk (check my review of that, too), but that's just because NX6 compensates for Buzzerk's weak beta alanine content. The more you know already, the less the salespeople there will push things onto you. One visit I saw a guy getting suckered into buying $150 worth of crap, but I digress...

Sorry for the length! I tried to do my best to keep it organized and provide as much detail as I could!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • No Stimulants
  • Works Really Fast Within 10 To 15 Minutes
  • Effective Dosages Of Everything
  • Little Pricey

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.