Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Pump > Complete Nutrition > NX6 > Reviews

NX6

By Complete Nutrition
A Complete Nutrition rep was caught posting reviews. Please keep this in mind when reading reviews from non-reputable members.
NX6 Complete Nutrition
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 7 Reviews)

Ranks #22 of 52 (better than 59%)
in Pre-Workout > Pump
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

jeerree

Solid, no-nonsense Nitric Oxide

There's always suspicion regarding Complete Nutrition reviews, especially when so many reviewers simply reviewed samples, so I'm going to do my best here to give an honest, albeit lengthy review. So stick around if you're interested.

Ingredients per 3 tabs:

L Ornithine HCl 250mg
L Citrulline Malate 150mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 15mg
Beta-Alanine 1.6g

So let's start off with the basics, where I will demonstrate my Wikipedia reading abilities. There are 1.6g of beta alanine, and that is definitely enough for it to be effective. Arginine AKG and HCl seem to be in decent amounts as well. Beta alanine increases blood flow and Arginine is the precursor to Nitric Oxide, so it's no surprise that these ingredients are present in good amounts here.

I don't know much about Ornithine and Citrulline other than they are fairly common preworkout ingredients. Finally, vanadyl sulfate is an interesting addition. Vanadium has been shown to mimic insulin, though it isn't a necessary dietary supplement. As far as this dosing goes, I believe if to be sufficient (though I personally don't think including it made any difference). There are vanadium tabs sold at GNC that only offer 1mg per pill so I'd say this is doing pretty well on dosage.

I give this an 8 on effectiveness because I absolutely got great pumps and it kicked in within 10 minutes, just like the bottle said it would. I love using this on shoulder days and seeing all dem striations across my delts, haha. The bottle also says you'll look vascular all day after taking this, but if you read closely on their website, Complete Nutrition recommends taking 4-8 tabs daily depending on weight. Well, no crap you're gonna look pumped all day if you keep devouring at that rate. I weigh 165 and the 3 tabs prior to workout is enough to sustain my pump.

Pricing:

As you all know, Complete Nutrition is mad expensive. Depending on where you are, this will cost between 50-70 bucks for 120 tablets, which is 40 servings. I bought them on a half-off sale and paid 35. It was an impulse buy, as I don't think you really need NO in your stack, but I'm pretty sure $35 for 40 servings is the limit at which I'll buy. That makes the price cheaper than Cellucor NO3 Chrome, and I like the supplement profile of this a bit more.

Recommendation:

Yes, I would recommend this product if you can find it for half off like I did. Even though I think these nitric oxide boosters aren't essential, I think the profile with the beta-alanine makes it a great stim-free, creatine-free preworkout if needed. I have begun using it for that purpose, so I've really been able to stretch out the servings in the bottle. Also, if you want to check out your mad aesthetic bicep peaks in the mirror all day when you lift, NX6 will get you there. If mirin' yourself is what it takes to get you to the gym, then I guess these NO products work after all.

Chances are if you ever find yourself looking for this at Complete Nutrition, they will tell you how awesome stacking NX6 with Buzzerk (check my review of that, too), but that's just because NX6 compensates for Buzzerk's weak beta alanine content. The more you know already, the less the salespeople there will push things onto you. One visit I saw a guy getting suckered into buying $150 worth of crap, but I digress...

Sorry for the length! I tried to do my best to keep it organized and provide as much detail as I could!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Effective Dosages Of Everything
  • Good Pumps
  • No Stimulants
  • Works Really Fast Within 10 To 15 Minutes
  • Little Pricey

Frankiemusc

Posted October 3, 2013
Nice review

These things were pretty awesome

These things were pretty awesome to, kind of similar to the White Flood tablets or the BIG BLUE from BioRhythm, basically AAKG paired with a TON of Beta Alanine,, these things WILL DEFINITELY give you the bta alanine tingles so be prepared when you take them, Im close to 230 lbs and I only took 6 tabs and everything on me was tingling and lasted my entire workout, and I only got 2 samples of it, price didnt seem too bad either 30 servings for like 59 bucks wasnt too bad for everything it had in it

Pros:
Cons:
  • Beta Alanine Tingles
  • Good Pumps
  • No Stimulants

Haven't experienced any noticeable tingling or undesirable side effects

This was my first stack, along with Blitz.

At first, I was really only interested in the energy from Blitz, but took a few samples together and really liked the combination.

This was my first stack, along with Blitz.

I am a pretty big guy (6'4", 215lbs), so taking only 2 tabs doesn't really give much effect. I have gone up to 4 and 6 tabs and felt much bigger pumps when I am doing only Oly and power lifting days. I'm not too interested in the big pumps during long Crossfit WODS or competitions, so I've used this pretty sparingly and my second bottle will probably last quite a while.

I've also started to stack this with CX5.

Haven't experienced any noticeable tingling or undesirable side effects with this product like other reviewers stated. At least no where near what I experienced with Jack3d, which was almost uncomfortable.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Pumps
    • Popping Veins
    • Works Really Fast Within 10 To 15 Minutes
    • Little Pricey

Give these two a shot and I guarantee you will go back for more

WOW!! I got about 15 free samples of Buzzerk and decided to take a swing @ Nx6. This combo 30 mins before a workout makes you go nuts! It may cost about 70 bucks for a months worth but it is definetly worth it. Never fatigued when repping out and has greatly increased my cardio. Give these two a shot and I guarantee you will go back for more! P.S. You will have unbelieveable vascularity within a week!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Beta Alanine Tingles
    • Little Pricey

I take NX6 with Buzzerk 30 minutes before i hit the gym and by the time i get there i feel like if i don't start lifting something that i will just go crazy. These two together will make you go nuts at the gym.
    ...
    1 hr to an hour and a half straight lifting followed by Rezzerrect another Complete Nutrition supp mixed with 100% Whey then 30 mins of cardio will have you feeling good the whole day.
    I also advise taking a multivitamin (of course that goes without say as I feel everyone should take a multivitamin daily)
    NX6 is a nitric oxide supplement and it works incredibly gives you AMAZING pumps and Awesome jaw dropping vascularity. Literally makes your veins POP. Great product delivering nutrients to your ripped and fatigued muscles ASAP. There is just no way you can go wrong with NX6. Yes it is a little pricey but well worth it.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Beta Alanine Tingles
    • Good Pumps
    • Little Pricey

Definitely would reccomend this product

Could tell a huge diffrence with NX6. Great pumps and endurance. Usually muscle fatigue sets in pretty hard after 45 minutes of heavy lifting but I'm able to lift heavier much longer. After a full 2 hour workout my muscles are not getting to the point of failure. Definetly would reccomend this product!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Beta Alanine Tingles
    • Good Pumps

bviren

Great product makes my muscles, and veins pop like no other

Great product makes my muscles, and veins pop like no other. Pumps last all day with this product. U can get a little jittery on this product if you don't judge your tolerance correct. Works extremely quick within 10 to 15 minutes. Price is a little steep but you get 70 pills for a dollar a piece cheaper if you can get it on sale. Only can find it at complete nutrition. I have stacked it with jack3d and animal rage to amplify the results.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Works Really Fast Within 10 To 15 Minutes
      • Good Pumps
      • Popping Veins