Mega Shreds

By: Complete Nutrition

Mega Shreds is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Complete Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Mega Shreds?
Click to Expand

I feel like this product is very productive. When I started it in January I was about 195 lbs and have been on it consistently since then except for a 2 week time frame in April for knee surgery (not related). I have crept up to 210, which coincides with the results the salesman at Compl. Nutrition gave me. I haven't had ANY adverse effects, of course everyone is different. You don't have to buy it in a pack of any sort at Complete Nutrition, but I do recommend the Optimizer with it. I feel like I have lost weight due to the "shredding" of fat, I can visibly notice where I have toned up a lot. I've been working out for years, and this has been the best product I've ever used consistently. It is a little pricey for the amount of time that it lasts, but not so much that it deters me. If you're going to try it you should give it at least a full bottle, better at a full month (since if you take it daily as recommended it will only last about 22 days). I really started seeing great gains and results at about week 5.
  • Seemed To Work 3 Weeks In

i have not completed a full bottle of mega shred. i cannot tell if this works because i refuse to take the entire bottle. I took this supp for about 2 weeks and i was bleeding from my ass almost i right away. I stopped for about a week and it stopped too. So i took it again for a week just to see if there was a pattern. A day later it happened again so i stopped right away. I cant say what mega shred will do for you but i dont consider this a positive affect at all.....as a matter of fact i think its bad. The unfortunate thing though is that even within that time that i took it i had better energy and i felt better control of my appetite.
  • Dangerous
  • And Expensive

• chickenlegs
    June 26, 2011

How did something with nothing but omegas in it make your rectum bleed?

something doesnt seem right about that...if thats the case taking fish oil and CLA would make you bleed also

February 22, 2011

2.0

I just finished a bottle of this with 5 decazol and epidrol, im still on the 5d and epi but i finished the mega shred already (it only runs 3 of the 4 weeks the way it was set up with my cycle). i didn't notice it working at all, like my bf was around the same, and my appetite never changed. honestly i just started noticing a change in my definition and it seems more from the drying epidrol than what mega shred is suppose to do. it's nice for the fatty acids, but i wouldn't purchase this alone. i mean they tossed it in with my stack for free so i gave it a shot, wouldn't buy it alone though. (epidrol, 5deca, optimizer)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Seemed To Work 3 Weeks In
  • Counter Productive?

This product is very expensive and cannot be purchased on it's own. You must buy in a three pack that also includes 5deca-zol and charger. All together its 300 bucks. The product causes too many side effects, like irregular heart beat, headaches, nausea, and in some cases, dizziness. It is a diet pill so you i knew better than even try it, but it came along with the 5decazol and thats the product i wanted to try so i had no choice. The guys at Complete Nutrition didnt know much about mega shred but since its had shown up on the market, guys are dismissing it left and right. If you guys want to cut fat and Lean Out, dont get played for a fool like i did. mega shred is not what you want.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Leaves After Taste
  • Dangerous
  • And Expensive

• Completeguy
    Rep: 0
    December 20, 2010

The 5-Deca-Zol will help you put on roughly 20 pounds of muscle fast. The Omega shred will help you stay lean and keep your gains. Not lose weight. The charger is a a product that gives you max hormone levels. It prevents the breakdown of test in your system. The stack is used to gain muscle mass fast. It is 199.99 for this stack. The best way to stack it is not with the Charger but the 3-Test-OXO. Which is another test booster. Much better. This stack is not dangerous at all if you use it right and use a PCT. It is pills also so the only way there would be a bad taste or aftertaste is if you do not drink 8-10 oz of water with them.

CompleteGuy
  • chickenlegs
    December 20, 2010

I think you may be confused about the job that mega shred actualy does.

Mega shred is similar to cellucor's WS1. It has heart healthy things in there like omega 3 fish oil along with MCT's and omega 6s.
    Its a NON-STIMULANT fat burner so it has no effect on heart rate or blood pressure, if anything its ingredients are to help out with blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

What more than likely gave you a headache and the other side efects is the 5 deca zol and not drinking enough water. 5 deca is a methylated prohormone and it can cause smoe toxin buildup in your system hence the reason why hydration is so important.

chaz898
Rep: 0
  August 12, 2010

this product works great before i used this product my body fat percentage was 20% now it is 10.5%. plus it is anti-catabolic so you feel huge surges in testosterone. it is increadible. ive been just following the instructions one serving in the morning one before an intense conditioning exersice
  • Leaves After Taste

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.