Complete Nutrition Buzzerk

A Complete Nutrition rep was caught posting reviews. Please keep this in mind when reading reviews from non-reputable members.
Buzzerk Complete Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (23 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 60% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Buzzerk (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Buzzerk Thousands of Supplements! Buy Buzzerk
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Complete Nutrition Rezzerect Reviews
Rezzerect (5 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
Infinite Labs Juggernaut Reviews
Juggernaut (20 Reviews)
Complete Nutrition NX6 Reviews
NX6 (7 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

When to take Goliath, morph, and Buzzerk for weight gain?
HI I am 18 years old and can not put on weight at all. I just got Goliath and mo...

Buzzerk...From complete nutrition
I cant seem to find anything about this product..I got schemed into buying it by...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Buzzerk Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Buzzerk Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Taste (19)
    • Increased Energy (15)
    • Increased Stamina (14)
    • No Stomach Discomfort (13)
    • Too Expensive (15)
    • Costs Twice As Much As It Should (6)
    • Have To Double Scoop To Get Desired Effect. (4)
    • Taste (3)
    December 24, 2009

CamSTL

Reviews: 43

December 24, 2009
     Decent product. Did not live up to the hype that the Complete Nutrition guys gave it. I tried it as a switch up from SuperPump250. Gave me better stamina in endurance sports were I had to do running but when it came down to the gym, was sub-par if that. SuperPump blows it out of the water
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Stamina
    July 15, 2013

jeerree

Reviews: 11

July 15, 2013
    First preworkout, turned out to be pretty decent.

Tried this out since I felt in need of a preworkout and I had a $22 off coupon to Complete Nutrition, taking the total cost of the tub to about 40 bucks, which, all told, is pretty fair for 1.6 lbs of stuff.

If you look at the ingredients it's all pretty standard preworkout stuff, though they've added 2g creatine, waxy maize, and aminos in there as well. Personally I felt the addition of the last two could've been omitted (more on that later). There is 200mg caffeine and a few vitamins.

I did feel a little bit of energy a few minutes after taking it, and it gave me some decent pumps while working out. I've heard other preworkouts give you this tingly energy that gives you an itch to lift weights. This did not do that. The most this does is allow you to take shorter breaks and enhances your endurance while lifting. It usually lets me go 40 min at high intensity before I feel it start to wear off.

I think this might be due to the fact buzzerk has the waxy maize carb complex and aminos, as it is sort of an all-in-one, which might mute the effects of the stimulants when they're all going down at once. The aminos might not be that useful since I'm already taking an intra-workout and there are not enough in buzzerk to really stand alone. I'll probably go for something else next time.

In terms of taste, I tried the raspberry lemonade flavor and it was quite good. Honestly I would prefer this over some sports drinks. Mixability is decent, just gotta make sure to get the stuff that sticks to the bottom of your shaker.

Final word on pricing: This stuff is not cheap at retail price. Like I said, I spent 40 bucks on this because I had a big $22 discount. I would not spend over $45 on this however. So overall 7/10 for a product that met my needs and tasted good, but I know there is better out there...
    • Great For Endurance.
    March 14, 2013

BS55

Reviews: 3

Age: 18

March 14, 2013
     I have gone through one tub of this stuff and to be honest i wasn't impressed with this at all.

Taste: 6/10 I had the watermelon taste. The first couple of times i didn't mind it but the more i took it the less and less i liked the taste, overall it was ok.

Mixability: 7/10 I mixed it in a blender bottle and for the most part it mixed well.

Effectiveness: 7/10 To be honest i really liked this product about 7-8 servings into it, it gave me decent pump and i was always ready to lift. But i started having to double scoop about halfway through and for some reason i just felt barely anything. I did enjoy the beta alanine in it though.

Value: 3/10 Not good at all, my buddy works at CN and got a discount for me which made it a little better but at full price its not worth it at all though.

Overall: 6/10 While the value is terrible and taste wasn't very good for me either i still gave it a 6. Honestly the first half of the bottle was pretty decent, i liked what i was feeling. But towards the end i just wasn't liking it at all and the taste drove me away fast. I probably won't go back to this product for sure.
    January 8, 2013

bhealthy77

Age: 35

January 8, 2013
     Don't waste your money! I have used several of Complete Nutrition's products and have been very disappointed. Overall this product taste pretty good, but the results have been much worse than other pre work outs that cost have the price.
    Part of my complaint with Complete Nutrition is that they train their staff to try and sell you as many products as they can and then pay them commission and other incentives to do so. Their prices are also ridiculously high when compared to other similar products. With the Buzzerk you will pay $64 for 30 servings, and many other pre work outs are in the range of $35 for 45 servings.
    Also Complete Nutrition has reformulated many of their new products including their pre workouts. For me these new formula's are much less effective from the previous products.
    I will only buy from Complete when they do their buy one get one free sales. This gives you an idea of how much profit they have in their products. They frequently run these buy one get one free sales, and still manage plenty of profit to stay in business. Their prices should be about half of what they normally charge.
    I will say their stores are nice and most of the employee's seem friendly. If you have to shop their stick with a reputable brand rather than buying thier proprietary brands.

Cons:
    • Taste
    • No Stomach Discomfort
    September 4, 2012

rnrice20

Age: 27

September 4, 2012
     Taste: 8 I have the Cherry Limeade flavor, which is pretty good. If you take it with the recommended water amount it is way too sour, but increase it by a few ounces and it's great.

Effectiveness: 7 I can feel a difference in the gym somewhat but I still get tired at the end of my workouts. It is really good when I'm going for a run.

Price: 4 It is pretty expensive, and I made sure I got it on sale with a coupon. I am also a member so I can get 22% off the first monday, tuesday, wednesday of the month.

Side effects: I've noticed that I get gassy about 30 minutes after I've taken my pre-workout and sometimes have to go to the bathroom before I start lifting.

Overall: 7 It has given me a boost, so can't complain too much, but would be willing to switch to something that worked for me better.
    Cons:
    • Taste
    • Good When Stacked W/others
    • Flatulence
    June 7, 2012

surfnvb7

Reviews: 5

Age: 31

June 7, 2012
     I tried this before trying out Blitz, and didn't really get the desired effect I was looking for.

Maybe if you are stacking with NX6, and only looking for huge pumps in the globo gym....but I was looking for more intense energy style workouts with less to moderate pumps in a shorter Crossfit workout.

Just wasn't what I was looking for.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump In The Gym
    • Costs Twice As Much As It Should
    April 22, 2012

dropitandrun

Reviews: 2

April 22, 2012
     I have taken this product several times and have found the more I use it the more I have gained in both size and strength. The only thing is that my most noticeable gains have come when I used its "brother product" Rezzerect. This is a plus because the two are very effective together. A huge minus goes to the fact is that for both you'll be spending over $130, that is ridiculous.

Taste (8/10): There are at least 4 flavors, I have tried 2(lemonade and watermelon) of them. They were both really good without being too strong. Every once in awhile when drinking, I would get a strong sweet sensation, but you get used to it and it still tastes great.

Effectiveness (7/10): Again I have found the more I took this product the better I felt and the bigger/stronger I got. Unlike products like Jack3d, I never had to take another scoop or increase the scoop because I always noticed the increased energy and focus while taking it. But like most people have said, the effects will vary from person to person.

Overall: This product is worth trying out at least once to see if the effects you get are better than other products. Buzzerk is very effective making a noticeable pump, increased focus and definitely more energy. The price is the only thing that is even stopping me from buying this product repetitively. I even get nice discounts because I know a guy who owns a Complete Nutrition.

Conclusion: Buy it once to see the results. If you don't like it don't buy it. If you like it, make friends with the store owner and get products cheaper.
    March 9, 2012

Stumpy40

Reviews: 3

Age: 50

March 9, 2012
     Have taken many PWO .. and this rates average (to me). I know supplements vary in their effects with people, but this product was way to expensive for being just average.

Had to ramp up to two scoops very quickly to get any effect. Thus far Jack3d has been the only PWO supplement that gives a bang for its price.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Stomach Discomfort
    • Way Too Expensive For An Average Sup
    • Costs Twice As Much As It Should
    • Have To Double Scoop To Get Desired Effect.
    January 17, 2012

relentlessj

Age: 23

January 17, 2012
     I have tried quite a few differnt PWO since 2006 and this product by far has worked great for me. I have noticed to get the desired effects I had to use about 1 1/2 -2 scoops. Compared to other PWO this product is a bit expensive, being a college student I am always looking to save money on products But I took a gamble with this one and it was worth it for me, but I am unsure if I'll be able to afford it when needing to restock. The using of Buzzerk has increased my pumps, stamina, and muscle mass. I have recommended this product to both friends and people at the gym. All that purchased it which has been about 15, saw similar outcomes. Buzzerk is all and all a great PWO
    • Flatulence
    December 26, 2011

mempp9

Reviews: 15

Age: 20

December 26, 2011
     I got ahold of some coupons for Complete Nutrition, and I thought I'd give them a shot. I was a newbie with supplements at the time, and BUZZERK was a terrible mistake. I felt a little something the very first time I took it, but after that it was all downhill. It didn't give my a buzz or high energy at all. I hate to be harsh and I recognize that different products/different creatines work better for some than others, but this is just my personal experience. Kre-Alkyln just isn't for me.

Mixability (7/10): This product mixed well for me in a shaker bottle, but there were some particles that floated around that would not dissolve. It didn't bother me, but the texture could freak some people out.

Taste (5/10): I tried the blue razz flavor and it was only so so. It was kind of chalky in taste and if it's not mixed well enough, all of the sour flavoring will sink to the bottom. So it was chalky at first and extremely sour by the time you get to the last drink.

Effectiveness (1/10): I honestly did not feel anything great with this product, nor did my lifts increase in weight. I felt all right after my first try, but after that this was worthless to me.

Value (0/10): This is my biggest issue with this product. It was ridiculously expensive! There are honestly better supplements out there for better prices that offer better overall results. The tub is pretty small and the price will rob you.

Overall (2/10): I was just disappointed in this product. I didn't buy this so it would mix well or taste decently, I bought it to better my workouts and it failed to do that miserably.

Everyone is different, so my advice is to try various PWO products to see what blends work for you. However, I would not recommend this product to be one that even deserves a chance. If you want to try Kre-Alkyln, then go elsewhere. Also, the salesperson will do whatever it takes to sell this junk to you. Avoid it.
    Cons:
    • Taste
    • No Stomach Discomfort
    • Costs Twice As Much As It Should

Have you used Buzzerk? Submit your own Review!