Buzzerk

By: Complete Nutrition

Buzzerk is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Complete Nutrition. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

What should I take with Buzzerk?

Tried this out since I felt in need of a preworkout and I had a $22 off coupon to Complete Nutrition, taking the total cost of the tub to about 40 bucks, which, all told, is pretty fair for 1.6 lbs of stuff.

If you look at the ingredients it's all pretty standard preworkout stuff, though they've added 2g creatine, waxy maize, and aminos in there as well. Personally I felt the addition of the last two could've been omitted (more on that later). There is 200mg caffeine and a few vitamins.

I did feel a little bit of energy a few minutes after taking it, and it gave me some decent pumps while working out. I've heard other preworkouts give you this tingly energy that gives you an itch to lift weights. This did not do that. The most this does is allow you to take shorter breaks and enhances your endurance while lifting. It usually lets me go 40 min at high intensity before I feel it start to wear off.

I think this might be due to the fact buzzerk has the waxy maize carb complex and aminos, as it is sort of an all-in-one, which might mute the effects of the stimulants when they're all going down at once. The aminos might not be that useful since I'm already taking an intra-workout and there are not enough in buzzerk to really stand alone. I'll probably go for something else next time.

In terms of taste, I tried the raspberry lemonade flavor and it was quite good. Honestly I would prefer this over some sports drinks. Mixability is decent, just gotta make sure to get the stuff that sticks to the bottom of your shaker.

Final word on pricing: This stuff is not cheap at retail price. Like I said, I spent 40 bucks on this because I had a big $22 discount. I would not spend over $45 on this however. So overall 7/10 for a product that met my needs and tasted good, but I know there is better out there...
  • Increased Stamina
  • Great For Endurance.
  • Way Too Expensive For An Average Sup

I have gone through one tub of this stuff and to be honest i wasn't impressed with this at all.

Taste: 6/10 I had the watermelon taste. The first couple of times i didn't mind it but the more i took it the less and less i liked the taste, overall it was ok.

Mixability: 7/10 I mixed it in a blender bottle and for the most part it mixed well.

Effectiveness: 7/10 To be honest i really liked this product about 7-8 servings into it, it gave me decent pump and i was always ready to lift. But i started having to double scoop about halfway through and for some reason i just felt barely anything. I did enjoy the beta alanine in it though.

Value: 3/10 Not good at all, my buddy works at CN and got a discount for me which made it a little better but at full price its not worth it at all though.

Overall: 6/10 While the value is terrible and taste wasn't very good for me either i still gave it a 6. Honestly the first half of the bottle was pretty decent, i liked what i was feeling. But towards the end i just wasn't liking it at all and the taste drove me away fast. I probably won't go back to this product for sure.
  • Costs Twice As Much As It Should
  • Have To Double Scoop To Get Desired Effect.

Don't waste your money! I have used several of Complete Nutrition's products and have been very disappointed. Overall this product taste pretty good, but the results have been much worse than other pre work outs that cost have the price.
Part of my complaint with Complete Nutrition is that they train their staff to try and sell you as many products as they can and then pay them commission and other incentives to do so. Their prices are also ridiculously high when compared to other similar products. With the Buzzerk you will pay $64 for 30 servings, and many other pre work outs are in the range of $35 for 45 servings.
Also Complete Nutrition has reformulated many of their new products including their pre workouts. For me these new formula's are much less effective from the previous products.
I will only buy from Complete when they do their buy one get one free sales. This gives you an idea of how much profit they have in their products. They frequently run these buy one get one free sales, and still manage plenty of profit to stay in business. Their prices should be about half of what they normally charge.
I will say their stores are nice and most of the employee's seem friendly. If you have to shop their stick with a reputable brand rather than buying thier proprietary brands.

Cons:
  • Taste
  • No Stomach Discomfort
  • Costs Twice As Much As It Should
  • Way Too Expensive For An Average Sup

I have taken this product several times and have found the more I use it the more I have gained in both size and strength. The only thing is that my most noticeable gains have come when I used its "brother product" Rezzerect. This is a plus because the two are very effective together. A huge minus goes to the fact is that for both you'll be spending over $130, that is ridiculous.

Taste (8/10): There are at least 4 flavors, I have tried 2(lemonade and watermelon) of them. They were both really good without being too strong. Every once in awhile when drinking, I would get a strong sweet sensation, but you get used to it and it still tastes great.

Effectiveness (7/10): Again I have found the more I took this product the better I felt and the bigger/stronger I got. Unlike products like Jack3d, I never had to take another scoop or increase the scoop because I always noticed the increased energy and focus while taking it. But like most people have said, the effects will vary from person to person.

Overall: This product is worth trying out at least once to see if the effects you get are better than other products. Buzzerk is very effective making a noticeable pump, increased focus and definitely more energy. The price is the only thing that is even stopping me from buying this product repetitively. I even get nice discounts because I know a guy who owns a Complete Nutrition.

Conclusion: Buy it once to see the results. If you don't like it don't buy it. If you like it, make friends with the store owner and get products cheaper.
  • Great Pump In The Gym
  • Good When Stacked W/others

hey guys this is my first review, so bare with me if its not completely perfect.

taste:10/10 the taste of this product is actually quite enjoyable compared to many other products i have taken, i have the crimson crush and would recommend this product to those who are looking for a good tasting pre-workout.

pre-workout.

price:6/10: I have finished a tub of this product, and will probably not be going back for another, just because of the 69.99$ price tag. I got it with a deal because most of Complete Nutrition's prices are not set in stone and can be negotiated.

effectiveness:7/10: I am a guy who likes to get a lot of lifting done when he hits the gym, so i use a preworkout that can last me the whole time i am there. lets just say this product does not do it for me. The only reason i would recommend this to someone, is if they have another product they would like to stack it with( in my case Cellucor's c4) to add some extra kre-alk Creatine and flavor to your preworkout.

all and all, a decent product,better stacked with others, but maybe worth 25-35, even 40$ at max, but definitely not 70$.
 Cons:
  • Taste
  • Increased Stamina
  • No Stomach Discomfort
  • Good When Stacked W/others
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.