Complete Nutrition Blitzz

A Complete Nutrition rep was caught posting reviews. Please keep this in mind when reading reviews from non-reputable members.
Blitzz Complete Nutrition User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 19% (Mistrusted)
LOWEST Prices for Blitzz (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Blitzz Thousands of Supplements! Buy Blitzz
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Complete Nutrition Rezzerect Reviews
Rezzerect (5 Reviews)
Complete Nutrition Buzzerk Reviews
Buzzerk (23 Reviews)
6.8
Complete Nutrition NX6 Reviews
NX6 (7 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Blitzz Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Blitzz Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (7)
    • Builds Muscle (6)
    • Mixes Well (6)
    • Taste (5)
    • Too Expensive (4)
    • Bad Taste (1)
    • Not Much Increased Focus (1)
    January 21, 2013

algerjab

Age: 21

January 21, 2013
     This is the first pre-workout that I have tried. The guy at complete nutrition said it is one of the better ones that they had so I decided to go with it. One of the first things that I did not like about this product is the cost of it, and on top of that he added vitamins that I did not ask to buy, but was an extra $30 I did not know would be tacked on to the price. If you are looking for a boost in energy this definitely did well in boosting energy, but I did not really feel focused while using it. I did use the whole container and the first week I stuck with one scoop, but after that I needed to have two scoops to get the energy I wanted from the product. Comparing this to C4 (which is what I am currently using), C4 gives me a lot more focus than Blitzz did, but I feel like Blitzz gave me more energy. So, if you are looking for a product to give you energy, tastes good, builds a little muscle and you are willing to pay the higher price for it this is for you. I probably will not use this product again just because it is not what I was looking for in a pre-workout supplement.
    • Mixes Well
    • Taste
    • Not Much Increased Focus
    December 24, 2012

epfootball

Reviews: 2

Age: 16

December 24, 2012
     Guy at complete nutrition recommended Blitzz as a pre workout. This is my first pre workout.
    It tastes wonderful (The blue raz is the best flavor) and gives me energy, a good pump, focus, and im no longer yawning while lifting after school anymore.
    It is pretty expensive though and after a while the effects become less intense. half way through my second tub. i will take a break from pre workouts after i finish it off.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    June 7, 2012

surfnvb7

Reviews: 5

Age: 31

June 7, 2012
     This is the 2nd PWO I've tried in the past year, after cycling off Jack3d due to increased dosages and undesirable side effects.

LOVED the energy and focus I got from this, as well as the pump from stacking with NX6. It also has their Kre-Alk formulation which is a nice plus. After going through the first tub I have now added CX5 (more Kre-Alk) to the stack as well.

No noticeable side effects like I had with Jack3d (too jittery, too much tingling and less focus). The amount of stimulant seemed just right for me with only 1 scoop, thus I could probably use during competitions. I have had to add a 2nd scoop now towards the end of my 2nd container, which means I probably need to cycle off this for a while and find something else to get my energy from.

I am looking more for more energy rather than huge pumps since I primarily do Crossfit style workouts that require lots of intensity.

I don't have any of the sleepless or restless side effects that some have described due to the high amount of caffeine, as I consider myself to be a person who can tolerate caffeine pretty well without noticeable sleepiness.

Had lots of lifting and aerobic PR's in my WODS, mostly combined with the NX6 and CX5.

While it may be pretty expensive for some, I consider the $45 to be moderately priced from my supplier, and a decent deal as long as I can keep it at 1-scoop no more than 3-4 times a week.

There is a new formulation out that took out one of the controversial ingredients, I haven't tried that one yet.
    • Mixes Well
    • Taste
      January 27, 2012

killerkitten

Reviews: 3

Age: 25

January 27, 2012
       Clean and effective!

Love how the label tells exactly what is in there.

Pros:
      Kre Alkalyn source = awesome.
      Geranium Stem = YEA BOI! Focus + Energy
      Other Goodies: Beta Alanine, Carnitine and Arginine!

Just an awesome pump!

Cons:
      With all of the goodies in there, 250mg of caffeine feels like a bit much.. My work outs work with my schedule much better at night so I can't use it all the time if I have to sleep within about 6hours of my workouts.

5 Stars! Blows every other pre that I've tried out of the water, including C4, Jack3d (years ago when it used to be awesome), black powder, etc.
      • Mixes Well
      • Taste
        November 10, 2011

slysteps

Reviews: 12

Age: 20

November 10, 2011
         what a tub of poo.
        why i thought i would get a good product from complete nutrition is beyond me.
        the guy at the store told me it was amazing and strong and would keep me goin and goin.

the profile is
        2g arganine
        1g kre alk
        1g beta alanine
        500mg acetyl l carnitine
        250mg caffeine
        20mg dimethylpentylaimine hydrocloride

i took this stuff. only thing that happened was i felt a lil bit awake.

they sell it for 64 bucks.

supposed to last 46 workouts.
        believe itll last me one cuz im returning it for more assault tomorrow.

unless caffeine gets you jacked like a madman dont waste your money on this poo
        Reply #1:

chumpchange

Joined: 5/2011
        Reviews: 9
        Reputation: +20
        gave you +rep for the neg

October 15, 2011

moanal

Age: 22

October 15, 2011
         Seriously great energy, and awesome pump. Stack with their NX6 to get nutty. I also like how it has Kre-Alkaline instead of creatine-mono. One scoop is all i need and my workouts are more energizing than ever.
          October 8, 2011

mikey44

Reviews: 3

Age: 34

October 8, 2011
           10s across the board! Workouts through the roof through 2 cans and still feeling it every time! Maybe not for someone who cant handle caffeine but for most people this would be a great addition to your supplement cabinet!
            Reply #1:
            Virtus
            Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
            Reviews: 15
            Reputation: +1570
            Complete nutrition is a horrible and irresponsible company.

I smell a rat....err I mean rep.

If not, my statement above still stands.

May 21, 2011

Vandyman

Reviews: 2

Age: 15

May 21, 2011
             I loooooove this product i got the cherry flavor which tastes bad the first couple times but the gets better and better each time after taking it. One other con was that for the first 3 weeks 1 scoop is enough if not more than enough but the you have to add more scoops. it is definatly worth it though i got great pumps! o and it is pricey
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Mixes Well
            January 17, 2011

jacobdreis

Age: 17

January 17, 2011
             yeah i would recomend this to anyone who want a good a good pump but it was not as good as the guy told me it would be thow but i would give it a try you may what to take this product with something else than it alone it will help i add NX6 and Cx5 and they work realy could together.
            Cons:

Have you used Blitzz? Submit your own Review!