X-Tren

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By Competitive Edge Labs
X-Tren Competitive Edge Labs
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 8 Reviews)

Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Emery

I am in week 3 of a 6 week cycle with this product. The first 2 weeks I did not think that it was working, however on day 15 I increased dosage. I have noticed substantial dry gains that are more visible half way through this cycle. My lifts have gone up substantially and my muscle seems to be more dense and ripped. I have actually gained 4 pounds while maintaining a very strict diet to cut up. I have to say, I am very impressed with this product. It is not methylated so better on liver. It has about a 5% conversion rate to nandrolone as I understand from other guys on this site. Have not noticed any breast tenderness, loss of libido, etc. Testicles may have shrunk just a little but they were huge anyway (LOL) so they are on a "cutting phase" too! Just joking, anyway good product. Am running good Cycle Assist and have some good products for PCT set aside. Also, no drinking alcohol while on product as it does cause your liver to work harder!
Don't bother with this product unless you are serious about diet, lifting and bodybuilder lifestyle. It is a stronger product and should also only be used by bodybuilders/athletes with at least 5 years lifting experience and at least 23 - 25 years old. I have friends that do the real gear and report that some of the prohormones they have done have been stronger than 500mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate (injected) and harder on the liver.
Do your research before using these products. Petey, Raptor, and Anabolic Adam are very good sources for knowledge on any supplements.
Good luck brothers!!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Low Side Effects

Posted January 2, 2010
    Gains have been good. Have lost bodyfat and increased strength. 1 week left to go! I am happy with results!

Posted January 2, 2010
    Did keep much of what I gained! All in all was an effective cycle!

This stuff is insane

This stuff is insane! Packed on 16 lbs of muscle. I have been lifting for years and have have felt like I was at a plateau in my gains until I took this. My strength gains were great. I put 45 lbs on my bench max. My arms increased almost an inch. I had a good PCT with a serm on hand but I didn't need it. I highly recommend.

• More Vascularity
    • Beach Body

Posted May 24, 2010
      I can also get my hands on more :)

gregw
      (-1)

Posted May 24, 2010
      this isn't a methylated compound is it? Would it be safe to stack with H-Drol?

Posted May 24, 2010
      You are correct this is not methylated so it is a good compound to stack with. However, stacking it with H-drol might have a drying effect on your joints. X-Tren alone dried out mine and it can hurt. Take a ton of fish oils and jount supplents like glucosamine, Chondrotin..etc. Start them a few weeks before your cycle. Make sure you have a PROPER pct on hand too before you start. Good luck to ya

Posted May 24, 2010
      hey what serm did u use and where did you get it?

PM me.

Posted May 25, 2010
      Can you still get more of this?

Posted May 25, 2010
      Yea but unfortunatly the price of it went up quite a bit because its so rare now..:( Gonna miss this stuff once it is all gone.

Thatgymdude's X-Tren Review

Ive taken this and Trenadrol and gotta say both are amazing. I got great gains from both (around 10-15 pounds). You will have a lower sex Drive but no serious side effects.

I have a couple bottles left if anyone is interested let me know

• Loss Of Labido

Posted May 18, 2011
      heyehey ow much for a bottle!

how* my bad

100 shipped. Message me if interested

Posted May 18, 2011
      I live right out side sac. Ive been lookin all over for this stuff. Do you still have any bottles for sale??

Posted May 18, 2011
      im looking for some do you still have?

Posted May 19, 2011
      I have two bottles of X-Tren that will expire in 09/12 which is soon. Also have M14add that is already expired but I would think it is still good. One bottle of Havoc as well. I will get rid of all of them.

Loved this stuff

Loved this stuff...Have ran 4 cycles of it...Pick up several bottles fo $15 before the banned...3 of my 4 cycles I gained mass and strenght...I put on 20-30lbs for those 3 cycles...1 cycle I had nothing but bad sides, not sure if it was just a bad bottle or what...All the cycle I did I ran 1 cap 3 times per day for 1 month...

• Alpha Male

Strenght was up, muslce seperation, all there

1 bottle, felt it kick in with in the first week. Strenght was up, muslce seperation, all there. My bench went from 315 once to almost 6 times unassisted within a month.
        Size up, pumps up.
        Used CEL Cycle Assist.
        Size up, pumps up.
        Used CEL Cycle Assist.
        The only side was a total shut down in the labido deptartment week 3 and 4 and first week of PCT. But Vitrix helped out a tons!
        Too bad its illegal now, If it wasn't and I didn't have a girlfriend without a doubt would I do it again!

• Loss Of Labido

My strength increased (not dramatically though) while my bodyfat decreased

X-tren posed no side effects for me. I took it as a stand-alone during a cutting phase. My strength increased (not dramatically though) while my bodyfat decreased. It is value priced with Certificate of Analysis confirmation. It is not methylated which is easier on liver function. I recommend it.

I got size and strength

First let me say I got this for $14 a bottle that is why i gave it a 10 for value. I use for 6 weeks and am now on a PCT. I had very good success on it. I am 5'6" and 188 right now. I gained 10lbs while on Xtren. My body fat stayed at 12% so I gained clean muscle. I got size and strength. I had no acne or any other side effects. Just to throw out some numbers I went from 205 on incline bench to 305 and went from 405 on deadlifts to 475. I will take again.

Posted February 12, 2010
            sounds great, just purchased a bottle my-self.. can you tell me what your diet consists of while you were on it?

Posted February 12, 2010
            would you stack this with anything?

You are lieing you CANT gain 100 pounds in a lift off a ph

rswan

Posted February 12, 2010
            Can you PM me where you purchased it?

Posted February 12, 2010
            I ran this stuff for 6 weeks. I ran 2 bottles and for the middle 3 weeks I did 6 caps per day! X-tren worked very well, it did shut me down pretty good and did cause some testicular atrophy. Afer 6 weeks of PCT, everything returned to normal. I did also have some high blood pressure while on. This stuff isn't to be taken lightly and at the right dose, works as good as a light cycle of the real gear!

gregw
            (-1)

Posted February 13, 2010
            I just finished up an H-drol cycle. gained aorund 10 lbs on it, but it mainly made muscles rock hard more than it did for overally mass increase. did X tren give you similar gains, or was it more of an overall mass gain?

This product is great!
            No side effects other than 2 small pimples on my back, took 3 a day. No gain in my bench but i wasn't surprised it rarely ever jumps up, everything got stronger other than that. I had to cut weight for the season so i was at 137.6 and im on my last day and im at 157.2. No fat, and more noticeable abs

Pros:
            Cons:
            • More Vascularity
            • Alpha Male
            • Beach Body

MMAFreak

Posted April 13, 2010
              I really hope that you did a PCT after using this, especially since you are only 16 and should never have been using it in the first place!!!

birdman2211

Posted April 13, 2010
              Taking a prohormone at 16 = NOT VERY SMART!

Zangief

Posted April 13, 2010
              Who tells these little high school kids that using pro hormones like these is ok???? Seriously, I would love to know how you found out about tren, and who told you it was safe at your age? I just hope that irreparable damage has not been done to your body.

Posted April 13, 2010
              Several of my workout buddies have taken the old tren and the new tren, also have stacked m-drol and xtren and none have had any negatives. I plan on syacking this with m-drol also in about 8 weeks, if i notice somethings wrong then obviously i would stop

Posted April 13, 2010
              I agree. It's kinda disturbing that all these teenagers are taking prohormones. I hope the damage you done to your body was worth it.

Posted April 14, 2010
              m-drol and x-tren go big or go home yeah baby post up the results

Posted April 14, 2010
              Part of the reason good PHs have been banned are due to irresponsible use by underage kids that are too lazy to put some real time into lifting, diet and rest! No patience, they just want that instant muscle mass!

Posted April 14, 2010
              i know your not gonna listen cuz thats how teens are but please after your m drol please take some nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) not that novedex xt by gaspari. i just please use it for your pct it wont *** you up as bad but it will still mess you taking m drol

rswan

Posted April 14, 2010
              This kid will be a limp d!ck by the time he is 18. Xtren? MDrol? are you insane? 2 of the most hardcore PHs being taken by a 16yr old. Good luck with your future test production!