This product has been reported as discontinued.

X-Tren Reviews

By: Competitive Edge Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

X-Tren is a Prohormone manufactured by Competitive Edge Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

January 2, 2010

I am in week 3 of a 6 week cycle with this product. The first 2 weeks I did not think that it was working, however on day 15 I increased dosage. I have noticed substantial dry gains that are more visible half way through this cycle. My lifts have gone up substantially and my muscle seems to be more dense and ripped. I have actually gained 4 pounds while maintaining a very strict diet to cut up. I have to say, I am very impressed with this product. It is not methylated so better on liver. It has about a 5% conversion rate to nandrolone as I understand from other guys on this site. Have not noticed any breast tenderness, loss of libido, etc. Testicles may have shrunk just a little but they were huge anyway (LOL) so they are on a "cutting phase" too! Just joking, anyway good product. Am running good Cycle Assist and have some good products for PCT set aside. Also, no drinking alcohol while on product as it does cause your liver to work harder!
Don't bother with this product unless you are serious about diet, lifting and bodybuilder lifestyle. It is a stronger product and should also only be used by bodybuilders/athletes with at least 5 years lifting experience and at least 23 - 25 years old. I have friends that do the real gear and report that some of the prohormones they have done have been stronger than 500mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate (injected) and harder on the liver.
Do your research before using these products. Petey, Raptor, and Anabolic Adam are very good sources for knowledge on any supplements.
Good luck brothers!!!
  • Low Side Effects

• Emery
      January 2, 2010

Gains have been good. Have lost bodyfat and increased strength. 1 week left to go! I am happy with results!

• Emery
      January 2, 2010

Did keep much of what I gained! All in all was an effective cycle!

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.