P-Plex

By Competitive Edge Labs
P-Plex Competitive Edge Labs
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

Dontlisten2's P-Plex Review

January 29, 2011

I took this last year so I don't remember all of it. I took a four week cycle where I went one a day for two days, two a day for five days and three for three weeks. On the third week I tried four but on the second day of doing it I almost had a heart attack. I think it was because I was taking a no2 in a vitamin pack from GNC, so you really need to be careful about that. Overall I gained ten pounds through my cycle and kept most of it after. The gains for me where bulky. I was eating like a Monster, five full meals a day with snacks in-between. The worst side effect was my "heart attack" which scared the crab out of me to the point I had to go to the hospital. Looking back it was my own stupidity that almost made me an example. Other than that, the only things I thought about was girls, working out, and how great I was. Deff would recommend for some one who knows what there doing and researches the product, more than this web site. PCT is a must, and I took so many vitamins that I really had no side effects other than the one.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Libido
  • Good Price For Being Discontinued!
  • Heart Problem

Cray

Posted January 29, 2011
...you gave this a 9 overall yet it almost gave you a heart attack? Anyone else find something a bit off about that fact?

kingmeat

Posted January 29, 2011
guess he took a risk he got results just not at the price of nearly getting a heart attack so i guess just do some studying before you decide to mess with this stuff

Posted January 29, 2011
I mean, if you look at the evidence, it isn't the fault of the product, it's the fault of the user (which he states).

Posted January 29, 2011
Cray, I agree with you. He states he took it a year ago and doesnt even remember all of it yet he's rating it that high?

Posted January 29, 2011
I gave it a nine because it did what someone would expect it to do with no long term side effects. And the heart attack was because of my own stupidity. That fact should not be looked at as a negative to the product, but as a warning to people that when you start taking phs or anything hard you really need to be careful about what you put in your body. 2 no2 pills is all it took. Put p plex itself was a great product and as long as you no what you are doing, it works

hectorshate's P-Plex Review

November 16, 2011

I'd like to state first that I have experience in weightlifting and ph/aas. After a superdrol cycle I had appendicitis and had surgery and lost 20 lbs of muscle. At start I was 163 lbs. I'm only 5'8". Kinda weak from recovering, but what I consider is actually still quite strong. I dosed p-plex at 10/20/20/30. I had amazing gains especially after week 3. My supplements were milk thistle, glucosamine, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, garbo gain, and whey protein. My arms went from 16 inches to 16.5 inches. But the look is more vascular. My strengths all went up a lot not as much because I had pain from surgury even 6 weeks after. I'm started PCT with tamoxifen citrate as well as my support supps. Dosing tamox 40/20/20/10. I got this bottle for 20 bucks. Only side effects was a slight aggravation of gyno, which I'm prone to, It always goes away 3rd day of PCT. I had a little bit of lethargy at week 2 but I up'd my carbs and was fine. All in all a real successful cycle thinking of using an AI for future cycles the slight gyno can get annoying and switching my SERM to toremifene.

• Libido
  • Puffy Nipples
  • Slight Acne
  • Hard To Find
  • Illegal Now

Posted November 16, 2011
You did a PH cycle 6 weeks after having an operation on your appendix?...That would freak me out.

I put on about 8 lbs and my strength gains were really good

May 24, 2010

Used P-Plex on my third cycle (over the course of 1.5 years)and I really enjoyed it. I put on about 8 lbs and my strength gains were really good and I kept all gains even after PCT. I had a good PCT and I also had a serm on hand just in case that I ended up not needing. (lucky in that department I guess) I really like this stuff and I can still get it for 40 dollars for one bottle or 76 for 2 bottles. So I am happy! I recommend.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Price For Being Discontinued!

Not a lot of sides, just the usual itchy scalp, crazy back pumps

April 14, 2009

I am currently in the middle of a bridge/stack with this, my cycle is as follows: CEL P-Plex 20/30/30/30/0/0, KiloSports Trenadrol 30/30/30/30/60/60, and CEL M-Drol 0/0/10/20/20/20. With this being a heavily methylated cycle I have a ton of liver supports that I take four hours after each dose, multi-vitamins, etc... At 5'10" I started the cycle 191 lbs 14-15% bf and am consuming 4000 to 4500 calories a day including 296g protien from shakes alone. I am an experienced lifter and Ive gotta say this stuff so far is amazing, Im on day 14 starting the M-Drol tomorrow and im already at 203. 12lbs in 2 weeks. I know that this has a lot to with my diet but 12 lbs in two weeks is still awesome. Not a lot of sides, just the usual itchy scalp, crazy back pumps. I think the latter is more from the Trenadrol than anything, but nothing a bannana cant handle. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress as Im sure it will get interesting with M-Drol and Tren working together. Btw I am planning on just trying to use I-force's Reversitol as my PCT since I have heard nothing but good things about it. If anything goes awry dont fret I do have the good stuff on hand as well.

Posted April 14, 2009
    Great post... you will love the mdrol. awesome stack! check out protein factory's POST CYCLE and UNLEASHED to add in for your off cycle good luck and good gains

Posted April 14, 2009
    i just started a P-Plex/M-Drol cycle and was also thinking of Reversitol for PCT, any updates on how your PCT went would be great, thanks.

Posted April 14, 2009
    dude you need a lot more for PCT than just Reversitol you need a serm. hopefully you know what that is if not sell your cycle to sum1 who knows what it is

Emery

Posted April 14, 2009
    That is a crazy and dangerous cycle! M-drol alone is scary to run if you have any underlying liver problems! To the readers out there, don't do a cycle like this! Too many methylated compounds and M-drol is di-methylated!!! Just a word of caution brothers!

Posted April 14, 2009
    Sorry guys, forgot to follow up. Everything went well, but I wound up cutting it a week short and starting pc early. Topped off at 213 after losing all the extra fat that a 4500 calorie a day diet will leave you with I'm sitting right around 207. Nothing bad for sides other than decreased libido and crazy itchy scalp. For the replies: as I said, I am very experienced and yes I had a full pct on hand in case reversitol didn't work. I do agree though that you shouldn't do this out of the gate. These things should be used as a last resort not a band-aid for poor diet and training. I luckily have those complely under wraps and have hit a ceiling at 192 from 150ish. Most importantly kids, do your research.