Competitive Edge Labs P-Mag

P-Mag Competitive Edge Labs User Rating: (15 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 83% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for P-Mag (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
28.38 Buy P-Mag Thousands of Supplements! Buy P-Mag
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25 Reviews
Halotest-25 (45 Reviews)
USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
AI Sports Nutrition Post Cycle Support Reviews
Post Cycle Support (2 Reviews)
PES AnaBeta Reviews
AnaBeta (11 Reviews)
5.3

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

1 bottle of CEL P-Mag up for sale or trade
it's authentic, expiration date is past (confirming it's authenticity)...

FS: P-Mag, Trenazone, EP-Stane, Ultradrol, Transaderm
My shoulder, back and knee just aren't letting me hit the gym like I used t...

Mag-25 (P-Mag) by LGI Dosing Question
Whats up guys. I've never done a pro hormone before but I have hit a major ...

Critique My first Cycle Log (P-Mag)
New member, but not new to the forum, been lurking and researching my first cycl...

On Cycle GYNO HELP!!! 4 weeks into P-Mag cycle.
Hey Everyone, So here is the background, and I know I am probably just thinkin...

1st PH cycle thoughts - P-Mag
Been researching a lot lately and finally think I've learned enough to wher...

1st PH Cycle-P-Mag, Feedback please : )
Hello all! This is my very first run on a PH, and I am just looking for any fee...

P-Mag/Trenazone post cycle rundown
I finished up my P-Mag/Trenazone cycle about 6 weeks ago and figured Id gave a ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

P-Mag is a promagnon clone. This is a pro hormone designed primarily for bulking as it is good for adding size. It is a slightly wet compound and it is quite mild, making it ideal for a first time PH user.

P-Mag Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    P-Mag Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (12)
    • Increased Size (11)
    • Increased Strength Greatly (9)
    • Inexpensive (9)
    • Requires Pct (3)
    • No Sex Drive (3)
    • Not Effective (2)
    • Liver Toxic (2)
    December 5, 2012

December 5, 2012
     Hey guys, this is my first review for SR. I did tons of research before doing P-Mag, but didn't see anyone here who did a "beginner cycle", and thought some people who were less hardcore about the whole prohormone idea might like to read this. I personally decided to do P-mag because I had hit a plateau for like 6 months and was tired of seeing no progress.

That being said, my cycle consisted of ONE BOTTLE at 50/50/50/75. The last week was only 6 days of 3 pills a day (14 + 14 + 14 + 18 = 60).

For two weeks before I started, I took fish oil, 1 a day multivitamin, and milk thistle.

On the cycle, I took CEL Cycle assist, fish oil, a multivitamin, and the p-mag itself. I also drank daily a half-shake of "serious mass" weight gainer, which was about 800 calories.

Heres how it went:

I started at 160 pounds (I'm 5'9). I didn't really record any weight amounts except for dumbell press, which started at 65 x 10.

Week 1 - Maybe a placebo but nothing much
    Week 2 - started to "feel" stronger, could lift more weight and had already gained 4 pounds.
    week 3 - Definitely could tell it was working, I was getting way more cut and stronger. Up 7 pounds at this point
    Week 4 - this is when i bumped up to 75 mg a day. I could see a difference daily, strength quite a bit up.

Here's the most important part: As I was only doing 1 bottle of the relatively less-harsh P-Mag, I did NOT get a SERM. My PCT consisted of PCT revolution Black and D-Aspartic Acid. This worked fine for me, and a month after i began my PCT i had kept all my gains.

1 month after cycle ended: I weigh 170 pounds now (gained 10 total), and now rep 75 x 12 on dumbell press. The only sides I experienced were some trouble sleeping and also a lower sex drive (this surprised me). All in all, if you want to do a cycle without getting a SERM, I highly recommend doing only one bottle of this stuff. I didn't have almost any serious sides, and an OTC PCT worked fine for me.
    • Insomnia
    Jpotter21
    Jpotter21

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 49
    Reputation: +1326
    Decent review, but I still would seriously look into a SERM for whatever your next run is.

Think of a SERM like car insurance, you may not think you need it but its always their to back you up if something goes wrong.

You could feel "Fine" now but could see potential sides down the road. I would highly recommend checking out some of the articles here for reasons as to why we recommend SERMs for cycles.

Joined: 12/2012
    Reputation: -6
    @JPotter maybe I was stupid in not getting a SERM. But I did some research and found that tamoxifen is known to have highly toxic effects, and decided that for only 1 bottle it wouldn't be totally necessary. If I had done two bottles though, I would most definitely have gotten one.

AS79
    AS79

Joined: 6/2011
    Reputation: +1348
    First, how did you decide one bottle did not need a serm? Second, nolva may have side effects, but it is not highly toxic. Third, the side effects from the PH, some which you cant feel or see, are way worse than the ones from nolva. Next time use a serm, preferably torem if you are worried about sides.

Joined: 12/2012
    Reputation: -6
    @AS79 I wasn't saying you shouldn't get a SERM. What I was saying is that if one is determined to do PHs and NOT get a SERM, that this probably one of the better options (as compared to a PH like superdrol)

If a SERM is available tho, Id still highly recommend it. I was simply commenting on my own experience

Reputation: +48
    Thanks for taking the time to review this product buddy.
    It was helpful to me. You didn't have to write a review but to help others, you did, I appreciate that.

August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012
     Okay here's what i ran.---2 bottles of P-Mag plus 1 bottle of dermacrine.
    P-Mag went 50/75/75/100/75/50
    I only had 1 bottle of dermacrine so i took the reccomended dosage from week 2 through week 5.

For a PCT i ran Tamoxifen and Clomiphene together 30/20/20/10 along with CEL's PCT Assist.

I debated whether to preload or not, but im very catious so i did. I preloaded hawthorn and milk thistle 10 day prior to my cycle.

On cycle supports:
    - CEL's Cycle Assist
    - Opti-mens multi
    - Taurine (as needed)
    - Glucosamine (as needed)
    - For liver support i bought a bottle of Liv.52
    - on top of all that i also took milk thistle

Diet intake consisted of:
    - about 200-225g of protien.
    - 3-4 thousand calories
    - low fat. i cant remember how much..

PCT:
    - Tamoxifen and Clomiphene 30/20/20/10
    - PCT assist
    - Green Magnitude

---------------------------------------------

Great Gains!!!
    Went up on every single lift!!! Started having back pumps around week 3 but the taurine zapped that pretty quick

I was very pleased with my cycle! I gained 9lbs solid!! It did cost a pretty penny, but id do it again for my future health. Cant wait to do another one. let me know if anything could be better, i always like constructive criticism. Thanks guys
    • Hardens Muscles
    • Normal Stuff
    gms585
    gms585

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +106
    nice review. solid cycle. you may want to try not ramping down next time. either keep at upper level dose or go higher most likely stick at 100. but ramping down doesn't help increase test levels or kick start production. in the end your just jiping yourself out of potentially more gains from the higher dosing.

Joined: 8/2012
    Reputation: +4
    Okay ill try that. My buddy also suggested that i overalp my last week of my cycle with my first week of PCT. Is that a good idea?

Joined: 8/2012
    Reputation: +4
    *overlap

dieatro14
    dieatro14

Joined: 7/2012
    Reviews: 10
    Reputation: +46
    does p-mag come in 10mg per pill or 25mg per pill?

andytomo
    andytomo

Joined: 9/2012
    Reputation: +3
    hi does pmag come in capsules and do they contain gelatin... random question i know but im looking at doing a ph cycle but cant take gelatin which is found in most capsules. I need a decent ph in tablet or liquid form.

July 1, 2012

TicTacz

July 1, 2012
     5 week p-mag cycle

weighing 174 at the start of the cycle and now at 182 near the end of week 5
    dosed 50/75/75/100/100
    ran cycle assist 8 pills a day spaced somewhat like : 8 am- 2 pmag 12pm-4 cycle assit 4pm- 2pmag 8pm-4 cycle assit and will be running tamoxifen citrate 20-20-10-10 with the pct assist(im to lazy to get up and look at the brand name)

week 1- felt normal but less sex drive

week 2-started @ 75 got lethargic even though i got plenty of sleep( take a good one or 2 hour nap you'll be fine)very low sex drive

week 3- somewhat lethargic bench press went up about 5 pounds everytime i went in for an arm or tricep n chest day also noticed small weight gains in other workouts.libido was very high.

week 4- started @ 100 no lethargy at all a little more alpha-male feeling (im naturally like that)very emotional week but hardly any anger. really no way to put this but to say i was ready to plow every girl i saw,definitely my favorite week

week 5- no lethargy still making strength gains but weight gains have stopped.very angry week, gotta make sure you check yourself every once in a while so you dont do anything stupid. libido is back to what it was before cycle my max bench press went up +40 from the start of the cycle.

2 bottles of p-mag from hardrock about $50 tamoxifen citrate(serm) was about $45
    cylce assit $22
    pct assist $37
    total is about $160 with shipping and all the right precautions.

For $160 i would not recommend this but seeing as i will run a havoc cycle(epistane clone) sometime near x-mas, i already have my serm.I will most likely only take half of the pct assist and save the other half for the future epistane cycle which will only cost me 50 dollars to do.BUT i do recommend this if you plan on running future cycles and are just using this as a test to see what sides you're "prone" to getting while on prohormones.
    March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012
     Second time running P-Mag the price is what drew me in the results is what kept me coming back. 1st this will not make you huge nor will u toss weights around but it does give results.
    I notice that only taking 2 pills a day (1morn1night) the chemicals didnt build up for about 2 weeks once they did muscles become harder during workouts strength will go up but nothing crazy. Defiantly helped me get past a pleateu i was at. only took milk thistle while i was on and no PCT after(to all those who question my choice i had no side effects from the drug so pct was a waste in my eyes) only was on for 4 weeks so nothing crazy.

Bottom line is you will see results just dont expect the WOW factor good solid prohormone little to no side effects(could just be me though..) would defiantly recommend, due to price and results

Start or cycle Bench 225x10
    End of cycle Bench 225x16

some might say those results are extremely good but i was at that number before just wanted to get back to it quicker then just regular working out helped me recover from a full season of football with minmum lifting now its time for a 4 to 6 week lay off then going to try something new. Looking for a superdrol clone which is the best one??
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Hardens Muscles
    • Deal With It!!!

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    No PCT besides milk thistle huh? Prob the most blatent stupid decision. I suggest you go see your doc, and ask for blood work to be done and see if everything is normal.

Are you planning a superdrol cycle absent PCT/SERM as well?

WarMachine
    WarMachine

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 72
    Reputation: +2355
    Do you know the TRUE purpose of pct? Its not to prevent side effects, its to restore your natural hormonsl levels as a result of the discontinuation of a compound that has suppressed your body's natural hormone homeostasis.

Now you want to run superdrol? Dude, you have no idea what these products are do you? The damage you have done to yourself will come back to haunt you in the years to come. We ask that you please not post a forum topic about your *** tits and non-funtional downsouth package.

Cray
    Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2374
    I hope he runs Superdrol without PCT. At least that way he won't be able to procreate.

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    ^LOL
    This is going to be one of those guys who doesnt heed our advice, f's himself up real bad then post a thread a few months later on how his junk isnt working and has grown girl tits lol. Im callin it right now lol.

Joined: 12/2010
    Reputation: -11
    1st off i am stronger and bigger then all of you so lets start with that, I have taken other PH's and no side effects no bad blood work so i have done the ground work just because i didnt right out my life story on this forum relax im simply righting a review for the people that dont wanna read someones life story simple results and usage unlike most of you i just take the basic 2 pills a day with thistle to protect my insides and was good to go everybodys body is different sorry that i didnt have side effects and my body can handle harsh substances get over it and stop crying

Reply #6:

Reputation: +802
    Hey capt. douche,id bet the farm id drop you quicker than 3rd period french.Your a noodle

Reply #7:

Reputation: +802
    nice fail with the p-***

Reply #8:

Joined: 12/2010
    Reputation: -11
    Not really a fail considering i got what i needed out of it with no side effects so yea what to keep up there killer...

Reply #9:

Reputation: +802
    Fine.... but nobody likes you

Reply #10:

Reputation: +48
    Dude, if you take your time to write a review for a PH and mention that you failed to do a proper pct, you will get negged. I got info out of it, you helped ME. Thanks

Reply #11:
    xam2991
    xam2991

Joined: 1/2013
    Reputation: +1
    Lol how stupid can you get. Also 225x16 bench is nothing to write home about.

December 7, 2011

Cmartinez

December 7, 2011
     Hell SR community this will be my first review so bear with me. I will keep it short and sweet.
    CYCLE RUNDOWN:
    I ran a lean bulk mostly consisting of chicken,brown rice wheat bread peanut butter, fish, and oatmeal.
    P-mag 50/75/75/75/100/100
    Cycle assist, fish oil and 100% whey all the way through.
    PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10, animal stak,basic creatine mono and C4

168lbs between 12-14 body fat %

CURRENT STATS: about 3 months after day 1 of PCT
    164lbs
    Between 8-10 body fat %

Week 1: noticed nothing different from the usual.
    Week 2: weight started feeling slightly lighter.nothing major.
    Week 3: this is we're things became interesting.started bumping up weight while keeping my steady 6-10 rep ranges. INCREDIBLE pumps. Friends start asking what I'm on.
    Week 4: continuing to increase my lifts dramatically. Up 10 pounds on the scale. Still INCREDIBLE pumps. Looking much more thick, and getting compliments from many friends.
    Week5: 100mg was definetly my sweet spot. Huge increase in ALL lifts especially my Deadlift. Bulging shoulders, still amazing pumps, and extremely noticeable change in my over all mass.started my rep range at 10-15 reps so I could go heavy during PCT.
    Week 6:same as week 5!

Overall I found this product to be Amazing. I had LITERALLY NO sides which was suprising because I had taurine on hand for back pumps which never came. I loved every minute of my cycle.
    During pct I noticed that I lost and immediate 5 of the 17 pounds I gained but I noticed that it was mostly water weight. Which I actually thought was a good thing cuz I leaned out a bit. It's been 3 months and I have kept all my strength size gains.

The only problem I note which was a slight rebound gyno I got after pct which I'm currently taking care of. No biggie, nothing a little nolva and erase hasn't been able to handle.

As my first ph this blew my expectations out of the water. Extremely satisfied and I definetly recommend it!

October 11, 2011

pancake808

Age: 31

October 11, 2011
       very good PH for the money!!! good strength gains, im on last week or so and im 227lbs from my 211 Lbs cut weight cycle. 4 days a week work out sch, 5-6 meals a day protien shake after every work out!!fat is down also!!

p-mag 4 pills a day "2 morn- 2 night"
      3 protien shakes a day "50G protien each"
      fruits/veg/chicken
      low sex/ball shrinkage 2 weeks in
      liver pains/ mild back pump/small kine rage/ no zits

you will need a pct and a liver helper!!!
      • Damages Cholesterol
      • Liver Toxic
      • Deal With It!!!
      • Normal Stuff
      September 22, 2011

Reviews: 16

Age: 25

September 22, 2011
        P-Mag and halotest are one in the same and I used one bottle of each in my last cycle. Hope that helps people, P MAG IS WAY CHEAPER!

About ME! 27 6foot 208lbs at Start of Halotest/P-mag ( one bottle of each, bought halotest before I knew they were one in the same except for price!!! get P-Mag every time!!! ) Goal is to be 250lb soild scary muscle yet keeping my speed up for simi pro football.

Diet was a clean 300g+ protein a day and 300g+ carbs
      Pre loaded a week on Milk Thistle-red yeast rice-hawthorn berries and nightly ZMA and took through cycle too.

Week 1:(50g a day) Felt fat because I doubled my carbs to 300g a day but felt strong and had lots of energy, From the food not the PH I'm sure.

Week 2:(75g a day ) Very random white heads on for-arm, calf and back. Maybe 8 total but really weird spots and didn't last. Weight is now 211. Get VERY tired right around 4pm which is not like me at all, blame the PH. Diet still going strong!

Week 3: WOW!(100g a day) Incline bench went from 225lb 3reps to 225lb 10reps! Flat bench went from 315lb 3reps to 315lbs 10reps. Felt really soild and smooth. Weight is now 215 and I can start to see some detail in my upper abs althought I'm still eatting like CRAZY!
      Still REALLY tired right around 4pm but CAN NOT SLEEP because of back pumps!

Week 4: (100g a day ) Have not had a Zit since end of week 2. Shoulders look alot more CUT and I'm adding 25lbs to EVERY lift! Squated 365lb 5reps first time every. After wek 3 I was just feeling really pumped and focused on lifting big and going to failer! Sleeping is getting better, thank you NyQuil! Back pain comes and goes but really just kind of delt with it!

Week 5:(100g a day ) 218lbs!!! And feeling great! Can not believe I'm not FAT cause I've never carbed this high this long! Back pains are gone! No Zits, Still tired at 4pm! Getting sick of eatting! Add 10lbs to EVERY lift can getting excited when I lift something that it doesn't give me that over whelming HEAVY feel, like I know I can do it and am psyched up!!

Just took for 5 weeks and am on my PCT and SERM

PCT made myself but taking:
      Fenugreek Seed
      Stinging Nettle Root
      Policosanol
      CoQ10
      Taurine
      D-Aspartic Acid
      Alont with the other supps I pre loaded with and SERM

Halo/P-Mag is a great starter PH and I really felt after week 3 that I was getting stronger and bigger!
      My work out looked like this

MON-1pm Chest 8:30pm Legs

Tues 3pm arms-Abs

Wed 1pm BACK 8:30pm Chest

Thurs 3pm arms-Abs

Fri 1pm Legs 8:30pm Back

I would go big and heavy on the first time body part and then light with high reps the second time in a week. YES this was alot but my body responded and I was eating ALOT to refuel and rest my body. Did maybe 5 mins cardio before a work out just to warm up other wise I did ZERO cardio. Which really makes me want to take this during cutting cycle cause I was seeing alot of cuts show up even while on a high carb deit!

CONS: Sex Drive takes a DIVE in week 2. I'm talking BAD!!! Lethargic which I did not like! Headaches randomly which I'm not prone to getting.

Pros! BUILDS STRENGHT AND MUSCLES!!! IT WORKS! P-Mag is CHEAP! Great starter PH!

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increased Size
      • Strength
      • Requires Pct
      • No Sex Drive
      chris004
      chris004

Joined: 3/2011
      Reputation: +169
      LOL this review looks very familiar

Reputation: 0
      I Just started yesterday! An had one quick question did you take pmag as soon as you woke up along with anything else or did you take it on a empty stumich ?

rob1880
      rob1880

Reviews: 9
      Reputation: +58
      these phs and your sex drive just dont agree do they
      about the same as your halotest review

Reviews: 16
      Reputation: +40
      I took p-mag and halo in one cycle, the compounda are the exact same.

Muscle head,

yeah I took one as soon as I woke 7am-11am-3pm-7pm every 4 hours

thanks guys!

August 30, 2011

Hugeguy102

Reviews: 7

Age: 24

August 30, 2011
       Well, I'm going to keep this review short and sweet.

I have done H-Drol a couple times, and this one is a very close relative to it. This is a derivative of methyl-clostebol, while H-Drol is a precursor to turinabol, both of which are 4-chlorinated which prevents 5-alpha reductase activity as well as aromatization.

A lot of people say this was a better bulker than H-Drol, and while i gained pretty decent bulk on it, i found it was better suited as a cutter. I decided to try P-Mag on a mild bulk dosed at 50mg a day, and i ended up gaining a solid 9 lbs while eating only 500 calories over maintenance.

Blood work was much better, HDL only dropped a few points while LDL slightly increased, both were still within range. Liver enzymes were elevated, but not quite as much as H-Drol. Its my general opinion that this compound is somehow easier on the body than H-Drol, at least in my case.
      • Liver Toxic
      • Damages Cholesterol
      February 13, 2011

February 13, 2011
       Dear SR community. I have had a fantastic experience with P-Mag.I ran P-Mag with Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Milk Thistle, I ran P-Mag at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I started noticing gains at week 3. After week 3 the gains never slowed down.

Effectiveness: The strength/ size gains were both great for such a mild PH. The weight started feeling lighter and lighter. I knew i loved P-Mag when i did when i shoulder pressed 12 reps of 65lbs and said "this is too easy". Strength gains went up all around for every muscle. I dropped a tad bit of body fat, but i wasn't really expecting or trying too. I had a very high calorie diet. I would train each muscle twice a week, which is something i don't normally do.

Side effects: Main side effects were blood pressure related. I would have blood when i blow my nose and mild head aches. When ever the headaches would start, i would take 2 extra caps of Cycle Assist. That would normally make the headache go away within a couple of hours. I didn't want to take Tylenol because i didn't want anymore stress on my liver than i should have. Another side was back pumps. The only time i had back pumps was when i did dead lifts. I didn't buy any taurine, i just managed them. I kinda like the pain. A positive side effect was my libido was sky high starting the second week. I also had a Alpha Male feeling in the gym and out of the gym the whole time i was on P-Mag. My mood was very positive the entire cycle.

Price: I got this a birthday gift, but the price was 30 dollars a bottle on Amazon.com.

PCT: My PCT will consist of Tamoxifen Citrate (liquid)
      Post Cycle Support-Anabolic Innovations
      Tribulus- NOW
      Glycobol- Anabolic Innovations
      Green MAGnitude- Controlled Labs
      Glutamine- Optimum Nutrition
      ModernBCAA- USP Labs
      Jack3d- USP Labs
      Yok3d- USP Labs

I will run the Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10.

I have a full rundown of P-Mag in my before and after thread: http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=9563.0

If you guys got any questions, just ask me.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Sky High Libido :)

Reputation: +292
        sweet review bigworm. By any chance do you know the troll who was being a douche who got banned earlier today?

It was Arosa!

Reputation: +292
        It was like you knew. In bigworm we trust.

Reputation: +2067
        HAha they should put that on the dollar.

They should

Reply #6:
        IamAlex
        IamAlex

Joined: 7/2010
        Reviews: 20
        Reputation: +949
        I absolutely cannot wait to start my h-drol cycle and blow your before and after pics outta the water! ;-] Great review bro...

Reply #7:

Reputation: +2067
        I hope you can blow my pictures out of the water. But i promise you that my cutting before and after will be completely awesome.

Reply #8:
        sturmie
        sturmie

Joined: 2/2010
        Reputation: +18
        If you like back pump pain,get some tren. You will love those back pumps.

Reply #9:

Haha no thanks.

Reply #10:
        kevO
        kevO

Reviews: 71
        Reputation: +3978
        Maybe the worst review of all time. ; )
        Just playn, good ish Worm.
        PH for your Bday, whats for Xmas??

Reply #11:

Reputation: +2067
        Lol actually the Post cycle support and cycle assist was for christmas. That was the best thing my ex ever gave me other than a good di... well lets just leave it at that.

Reply #12:
        deumcole
        deumcole

Joined: 8/2009
        Reviews: 106
        Reputation: +2791
        Is yer ex still single? I wanna girl who'll get me PHs & proper PCT supps...

Reply #13:

Reputation: +2067
        Im not sure, but good luck filling that gap ;)

Reply #14:

Reviews: 12
        Reputation: +199
        Call me crazy but elevated blood pressure to the point of nose bleeds can't be good. But nice review...at least you put it all in there good and bad.

Reply #15:

Reputation: +2067
        It wasn't really a "nose bleed". It was just when i would blow my nose. It happens all the time in the spring and the summer with my allergies. But my blood pressure was up, but never at a point where i thought it was too bad to keep going.

Reply #16:

Reviews: 12
        Reputation: +199
        Worm, your a big boy and its your body..But comparing a bloody nose from it being dried out in allergy season is not the same as a bloody nose from high blood pressure from body altering pro hormones..That being said I can appreciate your review and before and after pictures. A lot of these reviews make some pretty substantial claims and one never really knows what's what until you see some before and after shots. Good luck and stay healthy..

Reply #17:

Reputation: +2067
        I wasn't trying to compare the 2, i was just trying to give an analogy to show the similarities. But yeah bud, this is a 100% honest review and i am glad you enjoyed it. ;)

Reply #18:
        chichistrong
        chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
        Reviews: 68
        Reputation: +2134
        you are lovely hahahah no homo, this review was just what I needed

Reply #19:
        Blitz
        Blitz

Joined: 1/2011
        Reputation: +21
        good stuff worm. I loved P-mag as well.

Reply #20:
        Adammazda06
        Adammazda06

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 17
        Reputation: +79
        Nice review. I came very close to using a P-Mag cycle, but I just started Epivar instead.
        If you do another cycle down the road add some extra hawthorn to your supporting supps. An extra 1 or 2 caps helped me when I noticed some slight blood pressure issues on a past cycle.

Reply #21:
        KF
        KF

Joined: 5/2011
        hey bigworm,
        im 19 (almost 20) and have been working out for the better part of 2 years. I want to do a cycle of PH this summer. While I have never taken a PH before, I have read your background thread on PH for first-timers and feel that I am ready. I'm not simply a kid trying to get big and I know the hard work that it will take to obtain my goals. I'm 6'1 175 and need to take my strength to another level. Would P-Mag be a good PH to start with? thanks a lot for all the great advice

Reply #22:

currently overseas.(Deployed)
        Giong to hit this, but I need a serm for my pct. Can a brother help a guy out ?

Reply #23:
        custom1965
        custom1965

Reputation: 0
        Great review. Trying to decide which to take this or H-drol thanx for the information.

Reply #24:
        SurForce
        SurForce

Reviews: 2
        Reputation: +1
        Awesome review bigworm. This was the last bit of info i needed to assure myself that P-Mag was the right choice.

Reply #25:
        sotonight
        sotonight

Joined: 3/2011
        Reviews: 5
        Reputation: +21
        Awesome review, bro!! I'm about to start my first cycle of H-drol on Tuesday and can't wait to start!! I might run a cycle of this next year before summer and see how it goes!! Thanks

Reply #26:
        UChiGrad
        UChiGrad

Joined: 9/2011
        Reviews: 5
        Reputation: +17
        Do you think it would be a good idea to run Glycobol through the cycle as well as post? Maybe to help with protein synthesis

Reply #27:
        TLF84
        TLF84

Joined: 11/2011
        Reputation: 0
        im about to run my first cycle of p-mag......is this PH legal????

February 10, 2011

Th3Pr0digy

Age: 23

February 10, 2011
         So i wish people would write good reviews on stuff, and know what they were talking about which would prevent people from buying Garbage like this. Ran this with a liver support with Milk Thistle, supporting supps were protein bcaas Fish Oil etc.. macros were good, I'd say I'm pretty ananbolic. Didn't drink alcohol at all. Second PH I've tried. NOT impressed at all. Noticed zero strength or size gains at all. Minor acne on my back was only side. Could have had the same results without taking this at all. Do not buy this, look for a better product or buy some protein instead which will give you better gains(you should use either way).. Hope this was helpful.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Inexpensive

Reputation: +2067
        You might have just not have taken to it to well. I love it. I have gained around 12lb so far, and strength has gone up as well.

Have you used P-Mag? Submit your own Review!