M-Drol

By Competitive Edge Labs
M-Drol Competitive Edge Labs
8.2/10
(Weighted average based on 39 Reviews)

Ranks #2 of 55 (better than 98%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

MCSyd's M-Drol Review

Well here we go once again – another detailed review of a PH cycle. True to form, I try to get into a lot of granular detail to help those peeps out who wants the nitty gritty... Enjoy!

Background
==========
I've been lifting for 20 years now – started when...

Background
==========
I've been lifting for 20 years now – started when I was 13 and I'm almost 34. Didn't touch my first PH or AAS product until I was 28 after 15 years of hard work & natural training. I bring up this point for any younger guys reading this (anyone under 25!) – I DO NOT advocate PH or AAS use to anyone under 25, irrespective of how long you've been training. I just think it's pointless as your body has so much capacity for growth on its own with proper diet & nutrition. Just my own opinion...

This was my 4th PH cycle: first P-Mag first, then P-Stanz + E-Stane + Stano, then E-stane + Trenadrol, and now the big daddy of the list... SUPERDROL! I actually have a bottle of liquid Super-DMZ sitting in my fridge ready to use, but seeing as I had a bottle of perfectly good M-drol sitting in my treasure chest, I thought it WISE to try Superdrol on its own to see how I reacted to it, before trying Super-DMZ (which is Superdrol + DMZ stacked together).

I ran my last cycle of E-stane + Trenadrol in Sept-Oct of 2012 as a recomp, followed by a Clen run to get ready for summer (in Australia). With summer at an end here, I wanted to run a lean bulk and with quite a few PHs on hand, I figured I'd give M-drol a run. After much reading & prep, I was ready for it.

I've been running Growth Hormone Peptides for the last 3 months as well – GHRP-2 and Mod GRF, dosed at 100mg each, 2x daily. I've been running this primarily for anti-aging purposes, secondarily for joint & injury repair, thirdly for fat loss (or maintenance, rather), and fourthly for any carry-over anabolic effect it might have on muscle mass (which it did slightly in those 3 months but nothing huge).

Moving into this cycle, I upped my GH Peptide dosing to 3x daily, adding a shot immediate post workout (or sometimes after my "˜big' muscle group workout, before moving to smaller accessory). You need to wait 30 minutes after your shot before protein ingestion and an hour for carb & fat ingestion. Hence by taking my shot right after my workout, I'd wait 30 mins then slam my Hydrolyzed protein shake at home).

Diet & Training
============
My regular "˜summer' routine (the last 6 months) consisted of morning & evening cardio, and a 2-hour weight session around noon. I probably didn't need to do so much cardio, however I DID drink all summer long every weekend, so the cardio kept me lean & fit, plain & simple. Food & diet have otherwise always been spot on. I was training up to 5 hours a day most days on this cycle...

For this cycle, OBVIOUSLY I dropped out the alcohol, and dropped out one of the cardio sessions entirely. The morning cardio session I still did, but not as intense. With each progressive week, I eased back the intensity of the cardio even more, so by week 3-5 I was really only walking at a moderate pace at a very shallow incline. I'm OCD with my cardio and actually love doing it (clears my mind) so I kept it in my regime, but very light so as not to hinder my gains. Only change to my diet was to increase my intake of carbs by adding 1 cup of steamed broccoli to 2 of my post workout meals in the afternoon. Also the fruit I added into my blender shakes. Other carb sources included ¾ cup of oats for breakfast after cardio, and beans (red kidney, chic peas & lentils in my chilli I ate 2 meals a day). I wasn't going to reinvent the wheel on this cycle and I only wanted to LEAN bulk, not blow up. By keeping my diet relatively unchanged I think I also got a better gauge on how much the M-drol was actually working.

I still allowed myself 1 cheat meal a week. Sometimes cookies & ice cream, other times a pizza, or whatever I was craving. This was no different to the last 6 months when I keeping very lean & fit. I'd also have take-away Thai food once a week; other than the sodium level in it, not an issue.

Also cut out ALL stimulants while on cycle. Goodbye coffee, stimulants, PWOs, boosters, aids, EVERYTHING! For those wondering, this is to keep your heard rate & blood pressure down, as the PH will increase both. Plus you want that extra KICK when you head into your PCT to help smash the workouts and keep your gains, when you all your stims back into your diet.

Also became a blender junkie! Hadn't used mine in AGES – SOOOOO glad I did. I looked forward to every shake with eager anticipation... they were seriously like dessert a couple times a day.
For those looking for a FKN delicious shake try:
-1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
-1 cup egg whites
-1 cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
-1 banana
-Protein powder of choice – Hydrolyzed post workout, isolate + concentrate daytime, casein night time (Vanilla flavour for the protein)
-2 scoops Vitargo S2 (if post workout shake OR if you want to add 60g extra carbs)
-option to add ice to make it thicker if needed

Training & Recovery
=================
Trained every day, period.
Chest, Delts, Arms, Deadlifts, Calves & Abs were all trained 2x weekly.
For Chest & Delts I'd have one "˜heavy compound' workout and one lighter "˜intensity & volume' (shorter rest intervals between sets, but slightly less weight) workout. Arms were annihilated twice a week straight out. For Biceps, one workout mainly focused on the Biceps themselves and finished with Brachialis, while the second workout mainly focused on the Brachialis and finished with Biceps movements.

Saturday was my only "˜day off' where I only trained Abs & Calves, and did cardio. So technically I trained every day, but the Saturday workouts are easy (to me) and don't require much mental focus. Sunday through Friday were all brutal workouts... Several days I'd workout twice a day – heavy compound movement around noon, then back again around 5 oclock to workout the smaller muscle group that day.

I know what you're thinking – OVER-TRAINING!!! I got it...
I'm in a bit special of a situation where I work from home, make my own schedule and really don't have to work much, if at all. I was also getting 10 hours sleep most nights, and if I had to settle for 7-8 hours a night, I'd take a 1-2 hour nap those afternoons after my big weight session before getting up again, eating, and heading back to the gym. Kind of living the life of a paid bodybuilder – the only real focus I had each day was the gym... or at least for the "˜hard work' – still had tons of stuff going on otherwise on a personal level. Hence, with 10ish hours sleep a night and great nutrition, I can wager to say one can get away with training every day while on a strong PH.

I could say that there was some slight strength increase, but in my case it wasn't noticed much. After 20 years of lifting I know that my joints & tendons are the limiting factor in a lot of my lifts. Furthermore, even though I can lift heavier on most exercise I'm focusing on stimulating the muscle for growth, not trying to feed the ego. So my form is spot on perfect, I don't cheat at all, and I use a slow(ish) and controlled contraction for pretty much all my lifts for all muscles. So although there "˜could' have been some massive strength gains from the M-drol I wasn't pushing much past my normal lifting weight. I just increased the hell out of the volume. 20+ sets for big muscle groups and 12-15 sets for smaller ones. Muscles like Calves & Abs I don't even count – I just spend 30-40 minutes annihilating each with barely any rest between sets and call it a day.

Regular Supps
============
AI Cycle Assist + Liver Armor + Grape Seed extract (loaded 2 weeks prior & maintained until end of PCT)
Hydrolyzed Isolate (post gym), Whey Isolate + Whey Concentrate (mid-day shakes), Casein (before bed)
Vitargo S2 – 1-2 scoops pre-workout, and 2 scoops post workout with hydrolyzed isolate shake
Orange Triad – Multi 2x daily
Vit C, Vit E, Cal-Mag, CLA
BCAA 8:1:1 + Leucine powder (taken throughout the day)
L-Carnatine, L-Tyrosine – energy & neurotransmitter aid
Glocosamine, MSM – joint relief
Taurine – for back pumps

Cycle
======
M-Drol: (taken with 5g Fish Oil and 1g Krill Oil)
W1: 10mg/day
W2: 2x 10mg/day
W3: 2x 10mg/day
W4: 3x 10mg/day
W5: 3x 10mg/day (3 days)
**Note: As you'll read in the details below, I had virtually NO sides, hence I increased my dose to 30mg in the 4th week to gauge how it went. Still had no sides, so stayed on the cycle another 5 days. In the 5th week had any sides started to show up I would have stopped the cycle there & then and started my PCT

Peptides
=======
3x GHRP-2 (100mg) + Mod GRF 1-29 (100mg)
Dose 1: First thing upon wake-up before cardio on empty stomach
Dose 2: Immediately following workout (no food in system for past 60 mins, and wait 30 mins before post workout shake)
Dose 3: Before bed on empty stomach

PCT (regular PCT run for 4 weeks; Natty T boosters & AI run for 8 weeks)
========================================================
*All "˜Regular Supps' listed above
*Same Fish Oil + Krill Oil dosing taken 3x daily
*Same Peptide dosing schedule (3x daily) for 4 weeks, then dropped to 2x daily thereafter
SERM: Tamoxifen Citrate: 40/20/20/10
Isa-Test GF + D-Pol (taken pre workout) – both run for 8 weeks
PES Erase – Aromatase Inhibitor (started week 2 PCT and run for 6 weeks)
Phosphatidylserine for Cortisol control – 3x daily
C-bol + Creapure powder + PWO mix (from bulk mix): AAKG + Beta Alanine + Citruline Malate + 200mg caffeine
Mucuna Pruriens + Tongkat Ali + GABA Powder (taken before bed)

Side Effects
==========
Honestly, hardly any!!!
By Week 4 when I upped the dose to 30mg/day, the lethargy really set in. After a few days I adjusted but for the first 3-4 days it was pretty brutal. Also don't take any pills after 6-7pm if you want to be asleep by midnight. Made the mistake twice taking a dose around 9pm... and couldn't fall asleep until 2am. Didn't notice any mood swings or "˜roid rage' – felt as calm as I normally am... actually I was probably even more calm than normal on account of lethargy.

Unlike my E-stane + Trenadrol cycle, no hair loss (beyond what hair naturally falls out in the course of a day). Definitely got some acne – a couple random small pimples on my face, and some on my back but thankfully not those huge red welts, just white heads, usually around where my scapula would rub against the bench while lifting. Also some very slight acne on my delts and chest. Still didn't like it though as I'm down on the beach most days...

Sex drive was soaring for the first 2 weeks, then tapered off slight in week 3-5. Actually my libido seemed to drop off a bit in week 3 (although still there), then came back again stronger in week 4 & onwards. In all I'd say a "˜slight drop' in libido but nothing major – had no problems having sex or maintaining an erection – all good on that front (unlike the E-stane + Trenadrol cycle which dropped my libido quite a bit from weeks 4-6).

Never had any back pain from pumps. Granted I took taurine most days, but even on rare days where I might forget to take it, never felt anything.

RESULTS
========
Starting weight: 87.5Kg (192.5 lbs)
Finishing weight: 92.5kg (203lbs)
Call it 11lbs of new muscle, while visibly leaner, but I wasn't even trying to cut body fat... I was aiming for a lean bulk.

All in all, I DEFINITELY put on some serious size!
I'm bigger, harder, more defined & with better separation than before. Also slightly leaner than before, which considering I was doing less cardio and eating more food, is awesome!
I'm still wearing 32" waist pants, yet now fully stretching my XL t-shirts. Everyone clearly knows something's up which I think is hilarious. Buddies are jaw-dropped at the size I put on in a month, as I wasn't a small guys before. Thankfully I don't work in an office anymore where I need to answer to co-workers about it.

Not sure if this a good or bad effect but I can't touch my back anymore! LOL
Meaning, before I could still rotate my arms enough to get coconut oil on most of my back except for maybe the very middle part (remember, I live on the beach – I'm down there most days!).
By Week 3 of my cycle I can barely touch my back! I can get the tops of my traps and the very sides of my lats, and lower back. Seriously lost the ability to touch 70% of my back (relative to before).
Also feel that my shoulders have lost a huge amount of ROM despite all my stretching, namely being able to rotate around to touch my back. Maybe the delts grew that much, or the ligaments were just that tight (although never any pain) – dunno.

One of my chest workouts in Week 4 was crazy – I had my "˜high volume + intensity' workout (ie: not my heavy compound chest day) – got home, had a shake, had a shower and when I got out I noticed a HUGE red stretch mark down the left side of my chest along the outer pec line. AWESOME! I've NEVER had that before... I was very pleased.

Final Verdict
==========
What can I say... all in all this product is AMAZING!

Giving this product '10s' across the board might seem extreme, but I stand my ground. The ridiculous gains I got, virtually no sides, no complications, overall value... beats every other PH I've tried to date hands down. To mention again, adding 10+ lbs to my frame after 20 years of lifting, while also losing bodyfat was ridiculous... and all in just over 4 weeks.

I haven't gotten my blood work done yet so I can't comment on any of those values, but I feel amazing! For anyone who already has 3+ PH cycles under their belts with minimal or no sides, Superdrol could be your next step. I certainly would NEVER recommend this product to a novice PH user or anyone under 25. But for those the experienced veterans out there... it's "˜WOW' in a bottle.

For whatever I paid for this... maybe $35, it baffles the mind how "˜supplements' can be twice that price and do nothing yet a tiny little M-drol bottle can pack that much punch. For VALUE you simply can't do better. But for your own safety, health and longevity, DO YOUR RESEARCH AND PLAN YOUR CYCLE PROPERLY! Don't skimp out or cut corners. Hands down the best cycle I've run to date – VERY impressed with M-drol (aka: Superdrol) – couldn't have asked for more realistically, especially given that I was still doing cardio daily, didn't change my diet much and was only after a lean bulk.
Now I'm VERY much looking forward to trying out my Super-DMZ in 6 months... hehehe.

Lemme know if you have any questions – I'll help how/where I can...

Cheers,
MCSyd.

• Great Pumps
  • Back Acne

lava135

Awesome review, bro.

gabem10

Posted April 16, 2013
Great review broski. I have a few bottles of SD I've been sitting on while I do my research and this review was spot on and detailed. rep+

hulkish1

Posted April 16, 2013
solid review. it is too bad that all the things that work get banned. m-drol is still my fav out of all the ph/ds i have used as well.

Posted April 16, 2013
I wish I could create multiple accounts just to +rep this review 100 more times.

PH/DS users take note, this is EXACTLY how a review for a product of this caliber should be. Absolutely excellent review my friend. You are the prime example of a responsible anabolics user. ++++

kris65

Posted April 16, 2013
One of the better reviews I have seen in quite some time, keep them coming Syd.

Just to add:
I'm now on day 3 of PCT and just got my 2 bottles of 'Abliderate Advanced' in the mail. YES!!!!

Took Galick's advice on this one, but wasn't sure it would get past customs, but it did!

So adding that into my PCT daily regime for Cortisol control, in addition to my phosphatydalserine.

Cheers.

Posted April 17, 2013
Awesome review..I am still on the fence in regards to PH's...always been natural but the thought of 10 more lean pounds makes me wonder....on a side note...how do you dose the GHRP-2 and Mod GRF? Is it easy to get where you live? I am more interested in that stuff. Thanks.

deggman

Posted April 17, 2013
Impressive review...lots of detail...you've raised the bar and are a credit to this site. How does anyone write a review after this one?

@getnbigr:
The peptides are easy to dose - you get the vials in powdered form and you add biostatic water to them. Then using a dart to pull the desired amount - I was dosing 100mg of each GHRP-2 and MOD-GRF. You need BOTH GHRP & GHRH to trigger a GH response. Different versions of each, but I've mentioned the 2 that I those in my GH stack.

Posted April 17, 2013
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Personally I think PH/AAS/DS reviews absolutely need to be as detailed as possible. There are a lot of new members to 'assisted' world of supplements and one needs to be very careful how you build a cycle.

Not suggesting people follow what I did, but I was happy to be as detailed as possible to take any guess-work out of the equation for readers interested...

Posted April 17, 2013
Honestly, PHs scare me so I plan on staying away, but this may be the best review I have ever seen on this sight and ive been browsing it for years now. Great review

Posted April 18, 2013
Great details, definitely gave some great advice. If i can find some, I was going to do a H-drol cycle. However, (just in case) I want to have a SERM handy, Im skeptical of the online sites that say that sell Clomid/Nolva but have no other way of obtaining it(I live in Florida, if that means anything).

Talon11

Posted April 18, 2013
Awesome review MC. Glad you got such great results.

Posted April 18, 2013
Is there anything else out there you would recommend since this PH is no longer available?

Posted April 18, 2013
Mdrol is just a Superdrol clone, so any Superdrol product should yield the same results...

M-drol is an excellent choice for a bulking or strength gaining cycle.

Over the coarse of 4 weeks I took C.E.L.'s M-Drol along side a clean 5k calorie diet as part of a bulking and strength gaining cycle. I followed this dosing procedure 10/20/30/20. I kept a pretty good log in my journal of this whole cycle and will be summarizing it here.

Effectiveness: 10( gains are insane )

By day 9, I was confident enough to say M-Drol was definitely in effect. I had a 10 pound increase in my squats which is a weak spot for me. The prior week I did feel "something" going on, it was mostly my mind state. Feelings of being more aware than usual, Increased energy ( not the stim feeling ) but more like a natural abundance of energy.

Day 11 on cycle was when I really started having consistent increases of weight in my compound lifts. Day 11 was a Back and Biceps day where I made the following gains: +30 pounds dead lift, +10 pounds Lat Pull down, +10 pounds Seated Rows, +10 pounds Dumbbell Curls."This workout was pure insanity. Plain and simple. Pump was out of this world. " qoute taken directly from the log. Also reported having to use 2 grams of taurine to get rid of back pumps.

Fast forward to day 21 I began to bridge onto Cel's H-Drol with a 75mg dose. At this point I have gained 20 pounds 180 from 160. I remember being blown away at my progress. I have never weighed more than 175 before this. Day 21 is also the first time I reported feeling lethargic.

Days 13-19 I ran 30mg's, which was too much. I began to get puffy nipples, so I backed off early and went back down to 20mg's. At 30 mg's there really wasn't any benefit what so ever so IMO I think its pointless to go over 20mg's. Very thankful I had a SERM on hand.

Fast forward again to the end of the M-Drol cycle day 27. weight was 182. I reported that M-Drol begins to fizzle out after 3 weeks. Don't bother increasing the dose for that fourth week, unless your willing to put up with the sides.

My final gains we're as follows: +50lbs Bench Press, +30lbs Dead Lift, +55lbs Squats. There were others, however I'm going to leave that in the log.

Overall: 8 (you do have to deal with sides)

M-drol is an excellent choice for a bulking or strength gaining cycle. You will retain a lot of water so not recommended for cutting at all. M-Drols effects are in a direct relationship with your diet, so I suggest to get your diet tuned exactly how you want it before hand. I would not "wing" a diet while on M-Drol simply because you wont get as much bang for your buck. M-Drol is a Monster, plain and simple, And it must be fed.

Value: 10 Unbeatable. So long as you run the compound correctly. You WILL get what you put into it.

• Increased Vascularity
  • Watch Out For Gyno.

bigworm89

Posted December 5, 2010
Awesome review and awesome log.

Posted December 5, 2010
Awesome review my man, just a quick question for you. My friend is planning on taking this, but doesnt have an account so this is coming from him. 22 years old looking to bulk. Would you suggest a large protien based diet if you are needing to gain weight? Do you have to just eat a ton? drink a ton of water?

I recently finished a bottle of CEL M Drol. I stacked it with CEL Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, GNC Ravage, and Fish Oil. Being that this was not my first dance with a prohormone, I wanted to take no risks. I later added 10g of Taurine to help relieve the Back/Calf Pumps i was getting.

Week 1 - I felt great and had no noticeable differences in attitude or muscle soreness. I was only taking one pill a day, I then uped the dose to 2 pills a day the second week.

Week 2 - I weighed myself and gained 4 pounds from the first week(which i was quite pleased with). I started to get slight headaches from muscle tension possibly due to the raised dosage. My strength steadily gained and and so did the gains.

Week 3 - I was now up 9 pounds and I was not getting sore what so ever. My strength was as strong as its ever been. Towards the end of the week i started to feel my nipples getting tender. Not being a fool(Just don't ask my wife) I had liquid Nolv on hand.

Week 4 - I was up 11 pounds and now adding the liquid Nolv on hand. I started feeling slightly run down and worn out. This also happened to me a few years ago when I took Iron Labs Tren-E, so i knew it was about time to stop. I planned on only doing 4 weeks anyhow(which is all you should ever do with any Superdrol Clone).

I am in the 3rd week of my Post Cycle which consists of Liquid Nolv, CEL Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, USP Labs Prime, EAS Creatine, and Fish Oil.

I started at 207 pounds, and 11.8% BF and finished 220 and 11.1% BF. I have only lost 3 pounds since I finshed the cycle. Now I am at 217 pounds and 10.4% BF. I have'nt felt any major sides yet and plan on three more weeks of PCT. The only reason I gave it a 7 overall is that not everyone should be taking this product. It is a very serious prohormone and should only be took after research and planning.

• Calf Pumps

Posted January 24, 2011
Good review Adam. I personally don't take these types of products (not that I'm judging, trust me I'm open minded) but I'm sure someone who does will find this review helpful.

IamAlex

Posted January 24, 2011
Good review... I'm wanting to try a PH this summer.

Posted January 24, 2011
Thanks Guys. Alex being that you are only 21 I would go different route. But if you do decide to do one make sure you do your research and plan it out. You take a serious risk of hurting your liver and raising your Blood Pressure. If you must use a Test Booster at 21 try a natural one Like USPLabs Prime and/or Pink Magic.

Posted January 24, 2011
Good advice Adam. Start with natural test boosters. Some people get great results with these types of supplements. I just finished a bottle of Rival US' Enpulse (working on second) and It makes me feel great. Rival US is also an accepted supplement line with no banned substances.

dammit

Posted January 24, 2011
Very well written. Like other's have mentioned, PH's are certainly not for everyone but a good review is a good review. I'm glad you noted the lethargy as that is a side not too many people would think is so hindering but I think unless they've witnessed it firsthand, they have no idea.

Posted January 25, 2011
what device were you using to check bf%?

Posted January 25, 2011
Brroklyn, I used a OMRON HBF514 Bodyscale. I know they are not entirely accurate due to water retention. When my PCT is complete I will be using the good ole Body fat calibers.

IamAlex

Posted January 25, 2011
Yeah I'm actually on my 2nd week of P6 by Cellucor right now. I'm planning on running it for a 6-8 week cycle so we'll see how it goes. Thanks for the advice dude...

BigOUkranian's M-Drol Review

I am an experienced PH user and done about 6 cycles to date. I've read some great things about M-Drol, but also heard it was hard on the body (liver, heart etc) so I took some extra precautions. After a 5 week cycle, I gained about 7 pounds, 2 pounds probably of water weight. My strength definitely increased. Bench went up by 20 pounds, squat up by 30 pounds and deadlift up by 30 pounds. After my PCT was complete I dropped about 2 pounds, lost my moon face (water retention) and kept 90% of my strength gains. As far as side effects goes, my irritability went up about 30%, got some volcano pimple bumps on my shoulders and small acne on my forehead. Also started getting an oily scalp, which isn't great considering I shave my head and all day it looks like I have oil on my head. However,all of that went away one week into my PCT. It will increase your appetite, so be sure to intake good calories or your gains will be in your belly and not your muscles. AFter about 4 weeks, I started to feel lethargic and need an extra push to workout so I used Jack3d for the remaining 2 weeks. Overall I think this is a great product for an experienced user, has an excellent plan set up and knows the signs when to stop (if necessary). It's definitely a harsh compound compared to EST Hemedrol, for example, but well worth it. I will do another cycle, if I can find it on the market for a reasonable price. I bought my bottles for $50, but haven't been able to see that price again, but more like $65 plus shipping. Below is my exact plan, pre, during and post cycle.

Preload:

Week 2: 30mg daily
Week 3: 30mg daily
Week 4: 30 mg daily
Week 5: 20 mg daily
Cycle Assist - 4 capsules in the morning with food, 4 capsules in the evening with food.
Multi-Men - 1 pill 3 times a day.
Fish Oil - 3 pill 3 times a day.
Dark Matter - After each work out.
Himalaya LiverCare (Liv.52) - 3 per day during cycle.
NOW Grape Seed Antioxidant - 3 per day during cycle.
Protein - 4 Egg white cartons per day for 192 grams. 2 Servings of Greek Yogurt for 28 grams. 2 Servings of cottage cheese before bed for 30 grams. 1 Serving of Dark Matter post work out for 12 grams. 2 Servings of chicken breast for 30 grams. Total Protein intake: 286 grams/day.

PCT
Nolvadex:
Week 1: 20mg daily
Week 2: 20mg daily
Week 3: 10mg daily
Week 4: 10mg daily
Suppress-C - Start taking first day of PCT
4 Weeks once in the morning and once in the evening.
CEL PCT Assist - Start taking first day of PCT. 4 Weeks – once in the morning and once in the evening.
Himalaya LiverCare (Liv.52)- 3 pills 3 times a day.
NOW Grape Seed Antioxidant - 3 pills 3 times a day.
Fish Oil - 3 pill 3 times a day.
Multi-Men - 1 pill 3 times a day.
ZMA - 3 pills before bed on empty stomach.

• Increased Vascularity
  • Back Acne

Nice cycle set up.

Thanks flash!

Virtus

Great review bro.

Thanks Virtus!

Posted February 24, 2012
Hey, Im new to the whole PH thing does anyone know where I can pick up a bottle of Trenadrol or Mdrol. If not where can I find a clone? And great review btw

Posted February 25, 2012
For the fish oil how man mg pill did you take, you said you were being careful so did you feel like you were taking too much of one thing like vitamin or other supp

This product works

First of all, this is my first review and also my first time taking this type of supplement. First off, starting out I am 6'1" 207 lbs and approx 13 percent body fat.I have lifted on and off for years and at the time I started this cycle I have been lifting very consistently for almost a year, seeing slow but sure gains in strength. Ive always hated cardio with a passion, which needs to change but my whole plan for this product was a major bulking phase. I took this product for approx 6 weeks, which may seem a little long to others but I stuck strictly with the recommended dosage (2-25mg pills) until i was out of the bottle (90 ct), although the first couple of days I took just 1 a day just in case side effects proved too severe early on.
With no sides the first week it was full steam ahead after that and by the 2nd to 3rd week I was experiencing the M-Drol. For me, this product by itself could Drive me through a workout. Another thing I noticed was by the end of the 3rd week I had gained 8 lbs, and by the end of the 6th week I had put on an impressive 18lbs, some of which I will attribute to water weight later on.
The most impressive and telling sign that this product WORKS is my 10 rep bench went from 185 to 245, which for you literary majors is an impressive 60 lb increase! The week before I started this cycle I dropped 225 on my chest like a candy ass! My 3 rep was also an impressive 285 which shoots through the roof of any previous personal bests. Another telling sign is that my biceps grew from 15.5 to 17 inches.
After my cycle, I kept most of my gains in strength, losing a little which I attribute to have a rough couple of weeks getting to the gym, but I also lost 9 pounds after about 2 months and looked leaner as this product did add quite a bit of water weight. I however did not do any cardio so the weight loss was probably mostly water as me biceps stayed at 17" and
Supplements I took were jack3d, NO2 Black,ON Casein, and Lipotropic Protein. Cycle Support was Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, and a PCT that i forgot the name of already :p. I also double dosed on Opti-Men vitamin that has all sorts of stuff thats good for when you are decycling.
Side effects were mild. I experienced some aggression and anger but Im a pretty laid back guy and it wasnt hard for me to control. I was also lethargic at work and whenever I wasnt picking up the entire weight stack, but I sit on my ass most of the day.
If there is any aspect I didnt touch on feel free to ask im looking to better myself as a reviewer for next time! Thanks guys.

• Hot Tempered
  • Shin Splints In The Forearms

Posted May 1, 2011
Hey bro, nice first time review,but I'm not sure that I'd "rock" the "shield" and the "drol",to many kids viewing this.But maybe its just a pic and your not a civil servant.Its kinda similar to why our service men don't allow pictures of themselves with their "AR's+rep

Posted May 1, 2011
excellent review. I will have to say that I was scared to used "competitive edge labs" products, due to their bad reviews with health issues. But it seems as if you stuck to a strict limit and didnt over due it. you convinced me. lethargy sucks huh bro!!

Posted May 1, 2011
Hey man, what did you do about those shin splints in your arms. I have that bad at this very moment. ANY help would be so appreciated!!!

Posted May 1, 2011
The best advice I can personally offer you would be to 1. Stay hydrated. 2. Workout SMART
What I mean is say you are doing a back/bi day. If ur having a problem with the forearm pumps dont do all of your back workouts first! Do a few sets for bi's until you start "feeling it" and then take a break and do lat pulldowns or something and allow the forearm pumps to go down before doing some other exercise thats just gonna make em worse. This seems to work for me because I get them pretty bad doing barbell curls and such. Hopefully that helps, but once they get pumped and painful its hard to reign em back in and it could be 20 min or so before you can do something without feeling like they are going to split.

Posted May 1, 2011
Great Review, very helpful but I was also wondering, I'm only preloading with Milk Thistle and then going to Cycle Assist while I start, should I continue with Milk Thistle while on as well?

Posted May 2, 2011
Awesome review man. Very thorough and well-explained/informed. I am actually planning on taking this product after my purus labs m14 cycle. ( Please don't give me crap because of my age, etc.) I know what I'm doing unlike most idiotic teens out there. anyways.. cheers :)

This is the best product I have taken to build muscle

Can't believe the bad reviews on this product. If taken right with correct support, PCT, diet, and lots of water mdrol will take over. I've taken 3 cycles over past 2 years and starting again in 2 weeks. I kept the first cycle a secret from friends and family but after a couple cycles you can't deny your on something and mdrol has spread to 3 of my good friends which worked for them all. An average cycle you should expect to pack on 15 to 20 pounds and probably lose 5 to 10 of that after cycling off and losing water weight. The more you eat the more you'll grow. With a proper diet of course. Tons of protein and carbs are the key. And go heavy youll be surprised at how much strength you'll put on in 4 weeks. I'm pretty sure the first cycle I went 10-10-20-20 and have messed around with the dosage I took 30 mg for one week last cycle and plan on doing this again but it's something I definitely wouldn't recommend this if it's your first pro hormone. Be ready for serious back pumps which makes daily driving almost unbearable but with a good amount of taurine you can suppress some discomfort. Take cycle support of some kind I prefer AI Sports Nutrition cycle support but some kind of support is needed. Id recommend fish oil, a multi, LIVER AID is a necessity, Hawthorne berries or milk thistle is beneficial to I like to take COQ-10 as well. I take SuperPump and Optimum Nutrition protein will on mdrol and take kre-alkalyn before and after cycle because mdrol alone will add plenty of water weight. For PCT I've always taken tamoxifen for a minimum of the time on mdrol plus a week usually dosed 10-10-20-10-10 mg a day. With mdrol expect to have an increase in anger, little things might set you off also lethargy usually starts occurring halfway through week 3 up until the tamoxifen gets into your body. Testicles may shrink which is the biggest downfall but will go back to normal with proper pct. NEVER TAKE NOVEDEX XT BY GASPARI AS A PCT IT IS NOT EVEN SIMILAR TO NOLVADEX. NOVEDEX XT is a good test booster to use with pct to balance test and estrogen levels but a REAL SERM is necessary. This is the best product I have taken to build muscle just wanted to add my 2 cents and maybe save a few livers. If you have any othe questions feel free I ask. I have always came to this website for opinions on products and has heavily influenced the supps I've purchased hopefully this will help someone.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Size And Weight And Strength

Posted December 1, 2011
I'm a complete noob to PH supplements, but that review seemed very thorough. I wanted to ask you all since you seem to know what you're talking about on this subject, about the supplement regiment I'm planning on starting. I'm planning on doing a 30 day cycle of H-Drol. Before starting that I was planning on loading up on Cycle Assist for 10 to 14 days and then continuing the Cycle Assist during the H-Drol cycle. After the PH I was going to start Power Labs Post Cycle in addition to Tamoxifen as directed in the previous post. Does this sound solid or are there some things that I'm missing that I should take in addition? I read through quite a few reviews before coming up with this plan so hopefully it's ok. Of course, I plan on eating a clean diet during the whole process. Oh, and I'm 31 years old so no young 'un issues here. Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Posted December 1, 2011
Sounds like a solid first cycle. I can't comment on hdrol directly as I have never taken it but I know CEL make great products that are getting harder to find and more expensive. Almost double since the first time I purchased mdrol. The only thing I might add would be liver aid which you can get in the vitamin section of Walmart around 15 bucks. Most of the other supplements mentioned above will most likely be in your cycle assist and post cycle support. Good luck im sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with it.

Posted December 1, 2011
really agree with the fact of correct support.

The back pumps were friggin horrible even with Taurine

First off I want to say if you haven't been lifting for a few years, if you are not at least 25 years old, if this is your first PH, and if you are not at least 200 lbs. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPOUND!! I think I met one of these requirements and MDrol kicked my butt!!! I ran this at 10/20/20 preloaded Milk Thistle and that's really it I didn't get on CEL Cycle Assist untill week three. A week into MDrol I already started experiencing itchy puffy nipples. The back pumps were friggin horrible even with Taurine I couldn't even do deadlifts at all. I was exhasuted all the time and my patience was very very short which is a bad thing cause I have an eight week old son. Now by week three these symptoms were in full effect not to mention I checked out my blood pressure and it was extremely high so high that I cut my cycle short by two days. I will say that in three weeks I put on 12 pounds and I just finished my PCT which included Liquid Tomaxofen, Cycle Assist, Formadrol Xtreme, Creatine Mono, and Fish Flaxseed Oil and I didn't lose any weight however my bench and squat did go back down just a little bit (Bench went from 185 to 225 to 215 and squat went from 225 to 265 to 245). My bloodwork looks good now thank god and the gyno isn't a problem however I do not know if I will run MDrol again and if I do it will not be any longer than three weeks and I will def Pre-load Hawthorne berry and run it throughout the cycle. Overall it's an excellent Muscle Builder I'm noticeably bigger I just don't know if it's worth it. Any questions guys I'll be happy to answer

Posted October 11, 2010
And I just want to say that I gave it an 8 for value because for $26 you get at least 2 cycles however to run this compound properly I spent $70 on Liquid Tamox (Nolvadex) an extra $25 on Cycle Assist ( I should bought two bottles) $30 for the Formadrol $10 on fish oil and $10 on Milk Thistle so if you run this the way you are suppose to it's going to cost well over $100 more or less $200

Manimal

Posted October 11, 2010
Fair enough. Good review man.

Posted October 11, 2010
i agree when you say you should be 200lbs and a few years of experienced weightlifting... but let me ask you this. What kind of experienced weightlifter (who is 200lbs+) squats or benches anywhere in the 200s? Sounds to me like you wernt ready for a cycle like this either.

just my opinion.

Posted October 11, 2010
well if you read my review you would realize that in so many words i admitted I wasn't ready or in any shape to take Mdrol but thanks for the input anyway

Posted October 11, 2010
First of all I completely disagree with you. I'm only 16 and I took M-Drol I just recently got off of it and I only weigh 150 lbs. And it didn't kick my butt at all. The only change I saw was that I seemed more tired in the afternoon and minor aggression.

Posted October 12, 2010
Really dude?

The most legit muscle packing supplement since the Original M1T

The most legit muscle packing supplement since the Original M1T without the sides like rage, acne, and water retention. With the proper diet and heavy weight training you can easily put on 10-20 pounds with one bottle. I dose mine 10mg before, 10 mg after weight training and 10mg before bed. I shot up 11 kilos in 4 weeks on this stuff after a cut. You will keep most of your gains, but you will lose about 5 to 6 pounds but can easily get them back with proper PCT and another 2 to 3 months of proper bulking.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Best Muscle Builder On The Market
  • Testicular Shutdown

Virtus

Posted August 9, 2011
And is extremely liver toxic, make sure you preload your supports and do not run for more than 4 weeks.

Bloodwork to make sure you are ok post cycle highly advisable.

YOU MUST USE A SERM WITH THIS COMPOUND.

For those you reading this, not at you cchallenja.

I thought 30mg daily would be too much?10/20/20 seems safer
@challenja:What did pct consist of?

Posted August 9, 2011
Yes at 30mg my liver had pains. I started off at 20mg. Before workouts(1 hour) and before bed, I learned this awesome trick by taking Novadex XT by Gaspari. For PCT Novadex XT works best, I have tried others but had bad sides like hair loss, and actual inflammation of gyno! For some reason he small gyno I got from other products goes all the way down when using this product! No joke!

Posted August 9, 2011
So you took novadex XT during cycle?

Posted August 9, 2011
Nova after the bottle was done. I have stacked it with other PH but in all honesty, just by itself, it does the trick.

This stuff isn't for everybody, and not for a first cycle

I snagged a few bottles of this stuff after it was pulled from the shelves. I loved this stuff, but wouldn't recommend it to most people unless they know what they are doing. I have worked out consistently for about the past 6 years. Using this stuff, I went from 5'7" weighing 190 pounds struggling at benching 250 or so. After 4 weeks of 20/20/30/30 I weighed 215lbs and my strength was insane. I put up 295 on bench during my 4th set the final week I was taking it and felt I could have probably gone heavier. Recovery was amazing while on this stuff. Muscle growth was insane. I used to wear medium shirts and those were moderately tight, now I pretty much can't wear any of those anymore without busting out of them.

Now the downsides. I thought Liv52, vitamins, Fish Oils, glucosamine, and massive amounts of H20 were all I needed. About a week into it, when it started working, I got major headaches that wouldn't go away. My blood pressure was at 135/75, but I run anywhere from 120-130 usually, so this was slightly high for me. I drank tons of water, and nothing. Finally I picked up some Cycle Support and that did the trick for the most part at curing the sides. The other major downside was lethargy. I could never get enough sleep. I typically function best on 6-7.5 hours. I would fall asleep from 11 until 8 and never feel rested. It would take me about 2 hours to fully wake up in the morning. About 3 days after my cycle, I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and felt awake for the first time in 4 weeks.

As far as PCT goes, I used a Nolvadex SERM for 4 weeks. I kept most of my strength gains. I lost about 7 pounds, some of which was definitely water weight. I have enough left for probably 2 more cycles, and will definitely do it in about 2-3 months.

This stuff isn't for everybody, and not for a first cycle.

• Raises Blood Pressure

I felt like a beast in the gym

I finished my PCT of this product 2 weeks ago. I had pretty good results. I was called Jacked for the first time in my life. That was an exciting moment. This was my second pro-hormone cycle. I initially did an H-Drol cycle. I like it, but M-Drol is another level for sure. I did a little higher than average dosing and PCT'd with liquid tamox. 5 weeks on (I know I pushed it a bit) two weeks for PCT. Went on a cut immediately after finishing this cycle. I went up 14 pounds while on, and lost 3 during PCT. Body fat went down (Water emersion test on both ends). I felt like a beast in the gym. I recommend it, but not to anyone who has an proneness to side effects. I didn't have any, but I have heard it can be harsh.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Decresed Muscle Soreness

Posted December 22, 2010
So.... Should I take H-Drol and then take M-Drol or just take M-Drol?

Posted December 22, 2010
That depends on your personal goals. M-drol is not a first time pro-hormone. It is especially strong as a superdrol clone. H-drol is weaker and a suitable first time pro-hormone. H-drol is a dryer compound and so is better for sustaining muscle on a cut and speeding up the results. M-drol should probably only be used for bulking. If you do both make sure to take a break in between because they are both methylated (thus they hurt your liver and it needs time to recover). Competitive edge also makes a cycle support product which can reduce sides quite a bit. If it's your first cycle go with H-drol. I would have the goal in mind of eventually doing a 4 week cycle of M-drol after you recover form h-drol. They're both good stuff.

Posted December 22, 2010
I am trying to bulk up and this will be my 2nd pro-hormone. I took Superplexx ll back in April. Going off of what you said and my research I think I will take the H-Drol then do a 4 week PCT and then take the M-Drol. After that can I continue to take the H-Drol since M-Drol is too strong to take continuosly? And should I be taking a Tribulus with the H-Drol and the M-Drol?

Posted December 22, 2010
I'd take a break between h-drol and m-drol. The issue isn't their potency, but that they are both methylated. It's not only to give your endocrine system a chance to bounce back, but your liver as well. Methylated compounds basically suppress your liver so that the pro-hormones can get through. Regardless of hormone boasting, they both do basically the same damage to your liver. I like trib with a PCT. It boast all your hormones though not just test, but that's okay cause your body will balance it out. It's not really effective if you are boasting it with pro-hormones anyway. It is good for getting your natural levels back up afterwards and between cycles you can stay on it. Don't skip out on a SERM with M-drol. I recommend one with H-drol too, but it might not be absolutely necessary. If you want to risk it, I can't stop you, but get your liver numbers checked regularly.

Posted December 22, 2010
MrLaker, I'm assuming you are a Lakers fan like myself..so go LAKERS!!

Like I stated in one of my posts, I'm not one looking to turn into the Hulk and have people notice Im on something. I just wanna add 8-15 extra pounds of mass and get more cut up. A lot of ph firt-timers like myself start out with H-drol just because it is milder and then move on to M-drol if they wanna continue using ph's. I would definitely start out with h-drol, see how I like it and then try m-drol..but again, this is just my personal view on things!!