Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol

H-Drol Competitive Edge Labs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (45 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 90% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for H-Drol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
59.95 Buy H-Drol 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy H-Drol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist Reviews
Cycle Assist (14 Reviews)
9.6
AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support Reviews
Cycle Support (7 Reviews)
9.4
Innovative Body Enhancement Epistane Reviews
Epistane (21 Reviews)
Anabolic Innovations Cynostane Reviews
Cynostane (5 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

RPN Havoc Reviews
Havoc (31 Reviews)
Universal Animal Test Reviews
Animal Test (15 Reviews)
American Cellular AH-89 Xtreme Reviews
AH-89 Xtreme (8 Reviews)
Redefine Finaflex 1-Andro Reviews
Finaflex 1-Andro (8 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

I'm about to finish my H-Drol (Halocor) Cycle and wasn't able to get a SERM.
I'm about to finish my 6 wk cycle of h-drol (halocor) and it is the first t...

Iron labs halo-xt for trade same as cel H-Drol
Looking to trade iron labs halo-xt. Same as cel hdrol, brand new sealed and expi...

My cycle layout, good combo to stack with H-Drol or run it by it self?
First post here fellas, new on this page, hope I did ok in my research! Age 23 ...

For Sale: 2 CEL H-Drol Bottles
I am selling 2 CEL H-Drol bottles, 2012 xp dates on both stamped. Looking for ...

First PH Cycle: H-Drol and Torem
I’m 26, 5’10, 175lbs, ~10% bf. I can’t seem to break through 175lbs and I’m look...

Have little amounts of CEL M-drol, and H-Drol.. need help/advice
Hey everyone.. last time i posted here to ask a question about a ph was around 2...

Suggestions on ph after H-Drol cycle!!!!
I recently finished a h-drol cycle, and I was just curious on what ph's you...

H-Drol cycle - 1st cycle advice and log
Alright boys I am a 28 year old at 5'7" 185lbs 13% BF and I have been ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

This product is a Prohormone. It's a clone of Halodrol and contains 25mg of the formula 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol.

The body-composition changes seen with the use of H-Drol are dry and lean because the active ingredient in H-Drol does not aromatize to any type of estrogen.

Along with excellent reports of muscle size and density, strength, and endurance, H-Drol users typically experience positive effects on energy levels, lipolysis, and libido as well.

Like any pro-hormone product, the user must be over the age of 21 and incorporate a proper Post Cycle Therapy.

H-Drol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    H-Drol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (43)
    • Minimal Sides (32)
    • Good Strength Gains (31)
    • Increased Libido (18)
    • Lethargy (21)
    • Back Pumps (16)
    • Low Libido (9)
    • Need Pct (9)
    June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011
     So finally after doing my cycle of H-Drol, here is the review.

I first of all decided to jump into taking a Prohormone due to the fact that I was hitting a plateau for about 5 months on any gains. I tried changing up workout techniques, eating habits, and nothing seem to help much. After doing almost 6 months of research and thinking about if it was worth it to do a cycle, I decided it was time.

I intended to Originally do a standard 50/75/75/75/75/75 cycle, but right after the 4th week, I felt that I needed to up the dose because it was somewhat mild.

I started by preloading Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle. For on Cycle Support supplements, I had Anti-Oxidents, Amino 2222, Fish and Flax oil, Cycle Support, Casein Protein, Hydrowhey protein, multi-vitamins.

1st Week - I didn't notice anything in the first week, taking my first 25mg in the morning and the other dose 12 hours later. I had a mental placebo effect that I was taking a Prohormone and thus I was pushing harder in the gym. I had no side effects at this point either.

2nd Week - This is where the back pumps started. I starting supplementing 4-7 grams of Taurine a day which helped considerably. My workouts tended to get a little better, and by the end of week 2 I had gained 3 lbs. No other side effects noticed at that time. My dosage was one pill upon waking, one pill before my afternoon workout, and one pill before bed. The H-Drol did not affect my sleep. **Key part during this week was that I was taking Calcium along with Fish Oil pills together in one gulp, being that I read calcium helped with back pumps, but after the first couple days of week 2, I seperated the calcium from the combo and I noticed a difference. So take note that calcium effects the absorption rate of H-Drol in my opinion.

3rd Week - This is where I started to get the feeling I was on something. The lethargy really started kicking my butt this week though. I hated the fact that I couldn't use a PWO to obtain energy to get through a good workout. Halfway through the week, I took Jack3d before a few workouts and took my B.P. levels before, during, and after my gym session and noticed no significant increase that would be considered harmful. I did this 6 different times by the way. This is where I assumed that I would be fine taking a PWO since I have no family history of B.P. issues, don't smoke, and don't drink. I also started taking Creatine Monohydrate and it drastically helped my back pumps. I HIGHLY recommend taking creatine during cycle for this reason.

4th Week - The 'on' feeling was getting better, and I was having much better workouts since I was taking a PWO to get energy. At this point I gained 6 lbs since begining the cycle. This is where my joints were so dry, that I was damaging them. It was unbelievable. I bought Super Cissus Rx, and Multi-Flex, and tripled my dose of Fish Oils to help alleviate that issue.

5th week - Now this is where I decided to up my dosage. I only had two bottles, so I upped it to 100mg a day until I ran out (approx 10 days at this dosage). This is where I absolutely had the best workouts. In this week maxes 20lbs more then where I was when I started the cycle. My joints started to get a lot better with the supplements I bought. The first signs of acne showed on my arms. I was waking up with hardcore woody's, and my sex Drive was highly increased.

My last day of the cycle was by far the best. I had an amazing full body workout, had great pumps, and just felt great. It felt crappy that it was going to end right when it was just getting so good.

PCT : I was continuing my Cycle Support and started dosing Clomid. Taking 50mg the first 2 days, then continuing with 25mg for 2 weeks and tapering it off making it a whole month. Starting week 2 of PCT I will be adding Supress-C.

It has been 1 week into PCT and I've lost approx. 2.6lbs of weight. My strength is all still there, at the end I gained 30lbs on my bench which was unbelievable for me. But this is where my acne went out of control, and it finally caught up with me.

Overall : The sides were a lot more than I thought they were going to be. It is always said that H-Drol is just so mild, and I don't think that's the case. The back pumps where bad until I started taking Creatine, the lethargy was horrible until I started taking a PWO, and now the acne is just ruining my image. My arms look like a million bugs have bit me. But all in all, I got the gains I wanted, and it helped me through my plateau greatly. Another reason perhaps I got such great gains was that I worked out 6 days a week, compared to before I started my cycle, I was doing around 4-5 days a week. My recovery was also pretty good, besides the joints at least. This is why I gave it an 8, because it wasn't super amazing, and it had some side effects that bothered me. I developed zero signs of gyno throughout cycle including into the PCT. I bought each bottle for $45, so it cost me $90 total for the cycle, which is so-so.

Reputation: +879
    I meant to say after the 50mg doses of clomid that I cut down to 35mg, and that is because Clomid is somewhat overdoing it for a h-drol only cycle. And also that in total, I gained 9 lbs from start ot finish.

Joined: 10/2010
    Reputation: +758
    bro thats a review!!! very detailed huge REP+ great job.

Awesome man, I cant wait to use my LGI Halo from lockout! +rep

IRISH89
    IRISH89

Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +319
    Great review bro, am after just finishing hdrol & loved the results.

Reputation: +1570
    bro how are you liking the clomid? did you get any shrinkage or atrophy on cycle and did the clomid help that? I heard it is supposed to. I am going to run low dose clomid and low dose torem in a bit here for my cycle.

Joined: 2/2009
    Reviews: 23
    Reputation: +45
    what the heck are back pumps?

Abandoned
    Abandoned

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +187
    This is a great review,the proper way to run a cycle.

gsp4prez
    gsp4prez

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 4
    Reputation: +17
    Good review man! I know what you mean about the lethargy...its what stopped me from completing my Hdrol cycle.

Reputation: +879
    Hey Virtus. I didn't really get any shrinkage or atrophy that was noticable while on cycle. I'm liking the clomid, it for some reason is really tightening up my pecs. My nips are a little darker and smaller, but It actually looks better. Clomid is actually killing my sex drive dude. I've started taking TestoPro 3 days ago and it helped me with that.

Joined: 10/2010
    Reputation: +758
    sal if your asking you never had them LOL. seriously they are like a dull ache that will not go away. no matter how much you stretch or advil ya take.

keen
    keen

Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +48
    Dude, in regards to the lowered libido, try 1000 mg tongkat ali extract and 800-1000 mg horny goatweed. You will not be disappointed.

Reply #12:
    newmanto03
    newmanto03

Reputation: -3
    i never had low libido issues while on hdrol sometimes at night it looked like my balls were shriking but the next day they were full again

Reply #13:
    TDawg045
    TDawg045

Reputation: -1
    I wish I would have knew about PCT when I first tried this stuff when it first came out, lol

Reply #14:

Reputation: +5
    Nice review, can't wait to try mine

Reply #15:
    flexfriday
    flexfriday

Reputation: -1
    another prohormone cycle to look into is this stuff called andro bomb its a quad stack

Reply #16:
    john6370
    john6370

Joined: 9/2012
    Reputation: +12
    is this legal in the states?

Reply #17:

Where can I find this as of 4/13

Reply #18:
    docOc
    docOc

Reputation: 0
    Interesting results, looks like this was a great cycle! Thanks for the info.

March 15, 2013

March 15, 2013
     I wanted to write about H-drol because it's one of those supplements that the results can be amazing if done right, but can also be a disaster if done wrong.

My cycle looked like this: 50/75/75/75/75. Note that I actually only did the 50mg a day (2 pills) for 3 days before jumping up to 75mg a day, which I maintained all cycle.

My starting weight: 162 pounds
    Support supps: CEL cycle assist, fish oil, daily multivitamin, tons of whey protein powder (not mass gainer), and jack3d preworkout (don't take PwO on cycle if you have high blood pressure).

Week 1: Most reviews on this product say it doesn't kick in until week 3-4. NOT the case for me, I was seeing the results in my body weight almost off the bat. I didn't "Feel" anything, but I've never gained 4 pounds in a week before so fast.

Week 2-4: all essentially the same. I was gaining about 3-4 pounds a week, and my lifts were going up every single time I went to the gym. I was eating more than I ever have in my life. Awesome.

Week 5: It kinda slowed down for me here. I'd guess this due to the fact my own body wasnt producing as much of its own testosterone by that point. I could have jumped to 100mg a day but decided not to, and ended still at 75 mg after week 5. I had gained a total of 18 pounds, and I was lifting about 15-20% more weight in EVERY single muscle group.

PCT: I took 3 things in addition to support stuff: PCT revolution to eliminate estrogen, Isa-test GF to keep my gains, and Nolva 20/20/10/10. The way I saw it, there was a 90% chance I didn't need a SERM, but no one in their right might should be willing to risk that 10%. Just get one..

3 weeks after cycle, I've kept almost all my gains and would definitely recommend this to anyone SERIOUS about taking a prohormone. You cant half ass this stuff. Only side effect i had was occasional mild headaches and these really random muscle cramps (not back pumps). As for value.. the actual H-drol itself isnt that expensive, but the support stuff, PCT, protein/extra food etc all really adds up, and the whole thing probably cost me over 200$. I'd say worth it for 15+ pounds of muscle though :)
    • Muscle Cramps
    • Need Pct

Reputation: +1348
    You 100% should use a serm for this cycle. You are taking an un-needed risk without one.

Joined: 3/2013
    Reputation: +3
    @AS79 yup, SERM definitely needed. just cause it doesnt aromatize to estrogen doesnt mean you don't need a SERM. I don't know why people think that

Nolva worked well for me, I've heard its better than clomid

February 7, 2013

February 7, 2013
     This is my first review here on SR, i have always come here for information on products and now want to join the brotherhood. This review is for Competative Edge Labs H-Drol. This is my first cycle and thats exactly why i decided to go with H-drol. With all of these new tripple and quad "***tails" that are coming out i wanted to start off with a PH that was mild and known for introducing users to the sides that can come along with a PH.

I first decided to do a Prohormone cycle after being known has a hard gainer. I always played sports in high school and after but was always known as the skrawny dude. When i first got serious about lifing weights 5 years ago i clocked in at a 135Lbs. Prior to this cycle i weighed 166 Lbs at 6 Feet tall with 12% BF. So after making so much progress naturally with diet and smarter lifting habits i decided it was time to try my first cycle.

The cycle looked like this:
    50/50/75/75/75/75-100 : last week was intended to be 75 with a possibility of jumping up to 100mg depended on how i felt. I also elected to go for a 6 week cycle because with H-drol it does take until week 3-4 to fully kick in.

I preloaded with Purus Labs Organ shield and some added Hawthorne and Milk Thistle for 3 weeks.

Supps on cycle :

-Serm (Tamoxifen Citrate) aka Nolvadex
    20/20/10/10
    -Indole 3 Carbinol
    -Calcium d Glucarate
    -also keeping the fish oil, Animal Pak's Vitamin C and Creatine.

I know that a serm isnt needed for a non-aromatizing PH like H-drol but i felt like i didnt want to cut any corners. I also added the Indole 3 Carbinol and Calcium D Glucarate to keep my estrogen in check while my natty test was on rebound.

Effectiveness - 9
    Week 1 (50mg) - It may be due to placebo effect, but i felt like i could honestly feel it withing the first 2 days of taking it, i had a little sensitivity in the boys downstairs, I attributed that to it going to work as being a synthetic test in my body. My workouts felt great and i was pushing really hard in the gym.
    Weight at the end of the week = 168

Week 2 (50mg) - I could definitely tell i was on something, really good and deep pumps with no fatigue. Strength started to increase without sacrficing form.
    Weight at the end of the week = 170

Week 3 (75 mg) - Libido was through the roof and i definitely was a horn dog, but i tried to use that in the gym to push even harder. Strength was absolutely unbelievable most noticably in my dumbbell should press going up 10 pounds very smoothly (Shoulders have always been my week point) Pump was insanand was nothing like i had ever felt before.
    Weight at the end of the week = 173

Week 4 (75mg) - This was the time when i felt the sides for the first time, Some lethargy throughout the day even though i was getting plenty of sleep. I also experienced back pumps for the first time during my hockey game this week. Despite the mild sides i still felt a huge alpha feeling all day.
    Weight at the end of the week = 176

Week 5 (75mg) - Lifts like chest press and shoulder press continued to expload and i could feel it in my joints big time, my should would absolutely kill. I increased my dose of fish oil and cissus from once a day to twice a day. This alleviated that pain and dryness almost over night. I also bumped up the Taurine from 4g to 6g before i would do any type of back lifts and before my hockey games. This helped a lot because i didnt feel any sort of back pumps while at the 6g dose.
    Weight at the end of the week = 180

Week 6 (75mg) - i decided to stick to the 75mg dose because it was doing the trick while keeping the sides down. At this point i didnt want to stop my cycle, i had very noticable gains in strength and size. Vascularity was awesome and i had a very dense solid feel. Lethargy was the only issue at this point, it was hurting me at work because i was in the zone of (eh i dont really care) while feeling pretty run down and tired.
    Weight at the end of the week = 184

Started weight at 12%BF = 166
    Ending weight at 10%BF = 184
    Ending weight after PCT still at 10%BF = 180

Overall i loved this product and i really enjoyed my first cycle. Will i go to a PH stack? probably not. I do want to do another cycle of H-drol in the future at some point. I think its almost a must for every newbie in the PH world to try before anything else. I know we are all on the same road to become bigger faster stronger and sometimes want to go big or go home, but this a great way to introduce yourself to the sides of a synthetic compound in your body all at the same time of having great results while trying to keep the damage to your body minimal.

Thats my review, I just want to throw a shout out to all of you guys for putting a lot of good information up on this site. Its helped me out a lot and now as i dive more and more into the supplement world i hope i can provide some good info.
    if there is any feedback you guys have good/neg then feel free.

Good luck and enjoy to anyone else wondering about trying some H-drol

Reputation: +1348
    Using a serm has nothing to do with whether a compound aromatizes or not.

Joined: 3/2011
    Reputation: +825
    ^This

Well written review. Good detail, but those OTC products are not what should be used to "keep estrogen in check". The fact that H Drol doesn't aromatize makes a SERM that much more important during PCT. It was good that you at least had one though.

Reputation: +4
    @AS79, I agree that a serm has nothing to do with if a compound aromatizes or not, however if you had a compound that did aromatize there is an even higher need for a serm due to the elevated estrogen because of equilibrium from being on a synthetic test and to help prevent it from binding to the receptor sites and causing neg sides like gyno.

@SoCalLivin, from my understanding Indole-3-carbinol helps metabolize estrogen naturally while calcium d glucarate helps the body expell the abundant hormones. By "keeping my estrogen in check" I'm referring to helping bring my elevated estrogen levels back down to normal range instead of having the excess estrogen float around in my system because it can't bind to the receptor sites that are being occupied by the nolvadex.
    I know I3C and calcium d glucarate are not pharma grade letro or anything but they do the trick for helping moderate estrogen on a smaller level

Please correct me if I'm wrong guys

Joined: 3/2011
    Reputation: +825
    The way you are explaining it now is more accurate, with the SERM being integral to the PCT. Your review states that a SERM is not needed with H Drol, implying the OTC stuff would suffice, which is not the case. I only comment to avoid someone reading the review and thinking a SERM in not necessary with this compound.

Reputation: +4
    I hear ya man, sorry about the typo and misunderstanding....first review ;P
    I didn't want people thinking a SERM isn't needed either

Joined: 1/2013
    Reviews: 29
    Reputation: +1066
    Solid review, good follow up to the replies and good responses from @SoCalLivin. Still holding 14lbs when it's all said and done? Nice gains!

Much appreciated @sdunlimited
    I finished with the PCT a few weeks ago and am still holding even at 180.
    I would have been extremely happy with a 8-10 pound gain so this is some icing on the cake.

CKS2215
    CKS2215

Joined: 3/2013
    Nice review!

Reputation: 0
    Considering running this PH for a while now however can't find it anymore, is it still out there?

January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013
     This stuff worked. It seemed like I could get away with not eating as much as i should have(in order to get stronger), but still got stronger on this stuff. Bench went from 265 x 4 reps to 300 x 5 reps. Leaned up a bit. Probably went from 15% body fat to 12%. Back pumps were there at times annoying. Libido definitly changed (My libido went down, but I could ejaculate back to back to back and not have that sore feeling). Ran Nolva after

Joined: 6/2009
    Reputation: -24
    Forgot to mention. I did feel a little depressed on this. Idk if it was just things going on in my life, but i did feel a little sad.

September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012
     Very interesting product.. For a while I have been debating if I should take it or not but I decided to anyways. I was totally amped to do it until it showed up at my door step. After a few days of contemplating I finally decided to go through with it. I had all of my support supps (cycle assist, super cissus, CoQ10, Taurine and a few others) and Serm on hand (tamoxifen. I gained a lot of water weight while on cycle, I was more concerned with staying hydrated and losing it during PCT than being dehydrated all the way through. Water weight was not a concern of mine. My diet was aimed for a lean bulk, with around 4k calories at 15-19% fat.

The initial cycle looked like this
    50/75/75/75/100/100.

Week 1 201.4lbs : I got the mental placebo that I was on a PH and ramped up my lifting a lot, but no initial strength increases. No back pumps, or other sides.

Week 2 205.3 lbs: Gained some water weight, minimal strength increases still a placebo of being on a PH. Libido started to drop, started supplementing horny goat weed (fixed that problem right up).

Week 3 209.5 lbs: Here is where things started to get fun. Muslce size was deeeefinately up and my bench was up from 255x8 to 275x6 for 3 sets, at this time i started using BLOX Silk Amino Acid for a pre workout, and the vascularity was nuts. This is when people started to give me comments on how good I started to look, and asking what I was on. Muscle soreness greatly increased, low libido and some joint pain.

Week 4 211.2 lbs: Strength was now through the roof, started doing 275 for sets of 8 and 9 but this is when the back pumps kicked in. There were two or three times where I had to stop lifting because of the back pumps, but 5g of taurine worked wonders on that. Only sides at this point are low libido, some back pumps, muscle soreness and dry joints.

Week 5 214 lbs: Strength was beginning to slow down, but still increasing. At this point i managed to squeeze out 315 for 5 reps (new max). Muscle size peaked, same sides as week 4.

Week 6 217.4 lbs: At this point I really wanted to get off the cycle, I felt that it was just overkill at this point. Strength and muscle size was still through the roof, and no other sides came up aside from increased joint pain.

PCT:
    Tamoxifen: 20/20/10/10
    D-Pol
    Animal Stak
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Dark Rage by MHP
    Cycle assist
    Super Cissus

After pct i am still hovering at 213lbs, a lot of the weight i lost was water weight. Strength did decrease a tad, but I am still able to hit 315 for sets of 4-5.

***Although I did get everything I expected, the entire cycle I really regret doing a PH. Through the entire cycle I just got this guilty feeling that I had cheated everyone around me, even though I was pushing myself harder than ever. This was my first and my last PH cycle. Everyone is different in how they react to a PH, but for me the risk was definately not worth the reward. All in all I put 1.25-.1.5 inches on to my biceps, and my lats/shoulders exploded while on cycle. Definatley staying natural from now on.
    • Guilty Feeling
    Vermonster
    Vermonster

Reviews: 19
    Reputation: +255
    Good honest account Dieatro. Your bench numbers are huge. You will be able to accomplish tons naturally. I've not seen many PH reviews like this but I really respect your honesty.

Joined: 7/2012
    Reputation: +46
    Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Joshuaco

Thanks!

Joined: 1/2013
    Reviews: 29
    Reputation: +1066
    Agreed - good honest review. Never tried a PH before and doing some investigating. Your review is quite helpful.

May 13, 2012

amdini

Reviews: 3

Age: 28

May 13, 2012
     This was my first prohormone cycle. I am 28 and have been lifting for two years. Price paid was ~$30/bottle including shipping, which I thought was a very good value.

Lifting Routine:
    Monday: Alternating antagonistic upper-body heavy compound movements
    Wednesday: Lower-body heavy compound movements
    Friday: Isolation shoulder and core strengthening movements
    All Other Days: Off/Rest
    Sleep: ~8-10 hours sleep per night on average
    Other: Kept external stress low.

Cycle was run as follows:
    4 weeks preload with Cycle Assist
    5 weeks on at 50/50/75/75/75; continued Cycle Assist
    4 weeks PCT with PCT Assist, Liquid Clomiphene, and Liquid Tamoxifen, as well as Lean Xtreme, and Formadrol Extreme

Other supplements run through cycle:
    Vitamin C
    Taurine
    Milk Thistle
    Fish Oil and Flax Oil
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM
    Biotin
    L-Dopa (post cycle only)
    Creatine (post cycle only)

Diet:
    Chicken, whole grain bread, oatmeal, brown rice, salmon, eggs, tuna, as well as various fruits and veggies @ 3-4 meals per day, intermixed with protein+carb+healthy fat shakes @ 3-4 per day through entire cycle. All shakes were taken with 8-16oz of 2% milk. Water intake was about 1.5-1.75 gallons per day. Absolutely no alcohol.

Detail On-Cycle Report:

Week 1:
    2 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; one in morning, one after dinner.
    Felt increased nitrogen retention by end of week, muscle pumps came easier in gym
    No other changes noted

Week 2:
    2 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; one in morning, one after dinner.
    Mild and infrequent headaches occurred
    Noticeable lethargy setting in each morning and occurring during workouts
    Pumps in gym increased and were easily brought on in general by any movement
    Testical/groin pain by end of week
    Noticeable water retention be end of week

Week 3:
    3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
    Extremely dry joints, affecting workout quality due to pain
    Random and extremely annoying muscle spasms and cramps begin to occur
    Mild, infrequent headaches continue
    Lethargy became extreme, also negatively affecting workouts
    Testical/groin pain continues
    Debilitating back pump causes back snap; could no longer work legs for rest of cycle

Week 4:
    3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
    Extreme joint dryness in shoulders continues to degrade workout quality, especially on bench press movements
    Mild, infrequent headaches continue
    Extreme sweating and lethargy persisted during workouts
    Noticeable loss of libido
    Crazy pumps in gym, but also crazy muscle cramps occurring at random in neck, throat, and other strange places.

Week 5:
    3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
    All the previously mentioned side effects persist.

Post Cycle Report:
    No gyno, no acne, no hair loss, no liver damage, mild testicular atrophy (fixed with clomid), mild loss of libido (came back in about a month), no depression, headaches and muscle cramps subsided immediately after cycle end.
    No increased appetite or aggression at any time.
    No drastic increase in strength.
    Placebo affect of “being on something” helped a little with lifts.
    Was not able to perform any heavy compound leg movements for several weeks following cycle due to back pump induced “injury.”

Overall Stats:
    Weight gained on cycle: ~15lbs
    Weight lost post cycle: ~5lbs
    Estimated increase in lean body mass: ~2lbs @ 100% retention
    Estimated increase in body fat mass: ~8lbs

Overall Experience Summary:
    I loved the awesome muscle pumps and the general feeling of being swole and somewhat stronger while on cycle. Faster recovery was very noticeable--muscle soreness lasted barely a day even after a hard-hitting workout. I did achieve modest increases in strength and size by end of cycle, however, I don’t believe the H-Drol was as effective as I had anticipated. I also experienced a lot more sides than expected. I could have kept it natural and gotten nearly the same results without any of the obnoxious side-effects. I am somewhat disappointed overall, but 2 lbs of lean body mass increase in 5 weeks is pretty solid, considering one can only add only about 1 lb per month naturally. I may run another cycle, but not for a long time. Would like to try Test Enanthate, as I hear it’s far more effective and “better” for the body in comparison to prohormones, but I don’t have the money to run that with proper cycle and post-cycle therapy.

Warning to anyone considering taking this: Even if you have your diet and a comprehensive supplement plan in place, you should expect to endure relatively harsh side effects regarding joint dryness, muscle cramps, and lethargy, as well as dangerous back pumps.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Amazing Muscle Pumps
    • Need Pct
    • Dry Joints During Workout
    April 26, 2012

Age: 26

April 26, 2012
     I just finished my 4 week cycle of this product.

Other supplements taken with this product:
    1)Universal natural sterol complex
    2)Musclepharm creatine complex
    3)Daily multivitamin with added vitamin D
    4)Cellucor C4 Pre-workout
    5)ON Protein , Taken 3 times daily

Exercise routine:
    My normal routine consists of 2 on 1 off. About an hour and a half per workout

Here is my routine and current max weight for 3 sets of 8. I only added compund exercises since they are where you'll notice your strength increases.

Mon.Chest&Tri/Flat 225 / incline 205

Tues.Back&Bi/Deadlift 245/ curl 45's
    Wed.Off
    Thurs.shoulders-traps-forearms/Military 165
    Fri.Legs&Abs/Squat 315
    Sat.Off
    Sun.Chest&Tri

My bodyweight at start of cycle was 164
    I weighed in at end of every 7 days (Sunday)

The bottle says take 2-3 capsules daily , spaced out evenly to promote results

I decided not to load and strictly stick with 2 capsules daily. I took one per day upon waking , and another at dinner. That gave me roughly an 8 hour gap between pills.

Week #1: Not a whole lot going on this week since the supplement takes a little bit to get in your system. I decided to completely switch up my routine though and shock the muscle and get the best results.

Weigh in week one: 166 - I may have increased my intake of water a tad.

Week #2- My workouts got more intense. I see no significant increase in strength,no negative side effects, but my drive is up there and have a noticeable bigger pump , Added soreness in muscles

Weigh in week two: 168 a 2lb increase that can be seen

Week #3-Finally can feel and see an increase in strength. Overall i had a 10lb increase on all lifts except arms where the increase was only 5lbs. Only negative side i've noticed is oily skin and a little bit of acne on top of back. My libido is through the roof and i know my woman is happy. Still feeling motivated when i walk in the gym and my workouts are going smoother then ever , the longer soreness is also still there.

Weigh in week #3- 169 1lb increase

Week #4- This has to be where this stuff sold me. Like out of nowhere i get hammered with all the beautiful affects of ph's. Not only do i look great, i feel great. My strenght increases are even higher then before and then expected. Amazing. My incline is up 20lbs and my flat is up 40. Im still sticking to the 50's on arms but the pump makes it hard to go heavier. My deadlift is up 40lbs and my Squat got the most with a 90lb jump. Im sure my drive and determination helped.

Weigh in week #4- 174 a 5lb increase from last week and a total of 10lbs overall.

The start of week 5 i started PurusLabs Recycle and Clomid ( which i didnt think was needed but as a precaution) My strenght gains stayed intact and i seen a decrease of 4lbs (i figured this to be water weight)

Overall: I've seen excellent results with H-drol. A 10lb increase in Weight , No negative side effects. Increased Libido , and increased strength. I'd highly recommend anyone of an adult age to give this product a shot. I think now its availability is limited , but there is a lot of sites that still offer it.

*i didnt state in my diet in the upper portion. I'd say i got a clean diet that consists of oats , meat , and dairy but nothing strict. 3 meals a day and 2 snacks if more then likely average.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Weight Gain
    • Recovery
    • Went To The Gym Everyday For 30 Days Straight
    • Felt Like A Monster
    • Jacked And Shredded
    • Good Strength Gains
    • Long Lasting Results
    • Low Sides At Appropriate Dosing And Good Pct
    • Acne On Back
    • Longer Muscle Soreness

Reputation: +1570
    Look into using a SERM in your PCT next time to help prevent he potential for gynomastia and also help get your natural testosterone levels back up. You can't always see or feel all sides.

Jakeman6797
    Jakeman6797

Reputation: +58
    virtus isn't clomid a SERM?

Reputation: +1570
    Good god I missed that, yes it is. Never mind!

WarMachine
    WarMachine

Reviews: 75
    Reputation: +2382
    In your third to last paragraph you said in parenthesis that the clomid may not have been needed. A SERM is ALWAYS NEEDED as part of a pct post ph cycle regimen. The need for a SERM only increases as the level of ph does as well. You must remember that if you ever run another cycle in the future Moobie.

Reputation: +22
    I wasn't sure if it was needed , I figured better to be safe then sorry so I took it and good thing I did, thanks for the response.

Reviews: 49
    Reputation: +1326
    Nice Review Dude

Reputation: +5
    Check ur blood pressure any because of the pre? But nice review stuff looks good

Reputation: +22
    All my vitals checked in normal. Im sure my blood pressure was elevated during usage but the sterol complex i was taking with it contains hawthorne berry like fish oil which is said to help regulate blood pressure

Mr69
    Mr69

Reputation: 0
    Do you guys think 20 is too early to take a prohormone?

Reputation: +22
    At 20 you really shouldn't need a ph. If your new to working out, hard work and dedication will give you the same results if not better.

LowSquats21
    LowSquats21

Joined: 10/2012
    Reputation: -12
    so you didnt take cycle assist or anything???

April 9, 2012

Age: 27

April 9, 2012
     Hi all. so, first, I did the 2 bottles cycle, 75mg 6 weeks. this, because I knew, I was not in the right condition to do a full steroid cycle.
    1st Week: some headaches, no muscle aches since the first pill!!!
    2nd week: Nothing, no side effects, no anabolic or strenght effects.
    3th week: some more strenght, Little bit only, 2 more Kg on my body, but visually nothing, no muscle.
    4th week: big big pressure issues, i had to go to the hospital, because I couldn't sleep, I felt like my hearth would jump out.
    Later I realized that it was coffeine with h-drol that made my hearth crazy.
    Still no visual gains and no more strenght.
    5th week: here is where it all started. I was looking bigger every day, and I was very strong, but the muscles looked more like bloated full of water.
    6th week: bigger and more powerful, no fat cut, max 79kg.
    a week after PCT, 77kg, so in the first days, i lost 2kg!!!
    in definition, I built up 5kg, but i lost the first days of PCT nearly half.

Personally, I did it for the second reason, now I know that I have blood pressure issues, it was very helpful.
    I wont do it again with h-drol, because there is no significant muscle growth, only for cutting maybe, but its too expensive, there are some cheaper methylated compounds out there for cutting.

review from an ectomorph 1,85m 74,5kg (startin weight after creatine cycle) 13,5% BF

Did not run Cycle assist (only a few pills)! H-Drol, alone with some proteins and nothing more. the first pill, was the same day of the last scoop of creatine charge.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Perfect For A Beginner Taste
    • Good For Cutting
    • Minimal Sides
    • Low Sides At Appropriate Dosing And Good Pct
    • No Significant Gains After Pct
    • Big Hearth Issues
    • Did Not Increase Strength Much

Reputation: +1348
    Wow... You didn't use support supps like cycle assist, and got high blood pressure. Seems like a coincidence to me. I am going to guess you lost all your gains because you didnt have much of a PCT and didnt use a SERM.

Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1249
    Did not run cycle assist?!?!

Bro go to the doctor, tell them what you took, and get yourself checked out.

Reputation: -13
    I began with cycle assist, but noticed some lethargy. as son as I let CA, I felt more powerful, and had no side effects, so I let CA by side.
    Now I'm actually with 2 SERMS, and 1200mg tribulus, have no sign of sides, only this 2 kg loss.
    maybe next week I'll lower the dose of SERM because its too much for this cycle.

Reviews: 49
    Reputation: +1326
    "The purpose of this product is to cut weight without loosing muscle, or for beginners, to test out the side effects of roids, to see where they are weak, and would need an additional care on serious stuff."
    Seriously? NO!

Reputation: -13
    The purpose for me. Obviosly everyone has its own view. but for me, its not for bulking. I don't know why I didn't got the sides that everyone got here. beside the blood pressure, but nobody here had this issue. Cycle assist is not mandatory, and I don't think that everyone here took that.
    anyone has an answer to my experience what belongs to side-effects?

Reputation: +186
    ...You got those sides you're talking about because you didn't run any support supplements. .

Momo1
    Momo1

Joined: 5/2011
    Reputation: +496
    So far, this is the best one yet, really? I hope you already have kids, at your age, if you are really 27; you will have a hard time getting it up in the near future. Despite that you say, no sides other than the high BP, just wait a little bit, they will surface in other areas. If you have not been to a doctor yet, I hope you are on goggle looking for one. How can you run a cycle of this without researching what you are putting inside you?

Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1249
    Bro just go to the freakin' doctor. It's for your own good.

Reputation: +28
    Yeah I didn't mean to hit the "Yes" button at all... SR you need to make the Yes/No button bigger so guys with fat fingers, like me, don't make the mistake of hitting "Yes" on a horrible review like this!

Reputation: -13
    don't know why I should get sides now… I'm getting towards the end of my PCT, and so far no sides. I'm taking 2 tabs of nolva and 1 of clomid a day. now I'll take only 1 nolva and 1 clomid.
    Maybe a lower libido for shure, but when it comes to work, it Works like ever.

Reputation: -13
    hi, ok, a It's a month over, of my last PCT pill. My BP went back to nearly normal,i got lungs-ache during workout, but no fast-beating heart anymore.
    I lost almost everything, maybe 1 gained 1 kg with H-drol. So, totally not worth for bulking. my Libido went back to normal.

April 1, 2012

April 1, 2012
     My H-Drol Cycle BEST PH !!!

Stats
    * 5'7
    * 22yr old
    * 69kg
    * Been lifting for about 6years on and off due too surgurys illness etc. but One hole solid year atm .
    *Bulk Cycle
    *3000 cals

Ok so i ran this cycle 50/50/75/100/100/100
    and YES this was my FIRST PH cycle (6weeks)

*Supps While On Cycle
    Whey Protein
    Glucosamine
    Fish Oil
    Taurine
    LG Andadraulic State ( If needed )

*What My PCT looks Like
    Why Protein
    Creatin Mono
    Anadrulic State GT (PWO)

*WEEK 1
    Ok so went in to the gym felt good nothing really no gains or anything which i herd hdrol doesent kick in till about 3rd week
    but was putting on abit of water towards the end about a kilo? .

*WEEK 2
    Felt abit more enegrygize then last week , pushed myself a little harder but felt like i was only doing so becaues i was ON something like a placebo effect almost ? also had gain 4kgs n was gettin a MASSIVE bloat ! so i cut down on the protein shakes n just ate more solid foods nd i felt that fixed it ALOT so drink alot of water but which is a need !

*WEEK 3
    This Is where i felt like i was ACTUALLY on something , i was pushing my self harder then ever before did almost a extra set on everything , had HUGE Pumps , JUST dident want to leave the gym , felt like a monster lol . I almost had mad Forearm Pumps man THEY killed ! and interior delt pumps ! taurine helped abit ! i reckon its a must to have on hand ! .

*WEEK 4
    There where NO limits too what i could do i went atad crazy doing insane sets by this time pretty much ALL my exercises went up 10 to 12 kgs which is MAD ! i had but another 2kgs on too

*WEEK 5
    Now this Sucked i got sick , caught it off my girlfriend so i took 4days off just coz i knew i had one week left.

*WEEK 6
    Was feeling abit ,better .Only got 2 full body workouts this week, usually i do 3day spilt but had to coz i felt i wanted to make the most of the last week . so had the amazing pumps no strenght loss at all had jump from 69kg to 77kg last day of cycle which was amazing ! lol.

(PCT)
    So ive finished my PCT
    my arms went from 15 to 17 iches
    which im very happy with !
    all lifts went up dramatical !
    im stuck at 75 kg so im guessing the extra 2kg was just water weight
    all and all im very happy with my results!
    OHHH nd i forgot to mention Lethargy is sooooooooo bad on this PH killed me sometimes lol but that pretty much was the only con about this ! thanks for 4 reading PS.

im not a pro at these review things lol

• Long Lasting Results
    • Back Pumps
    • My Backs Hurts A Little The Next Day.

Reputation: +3
    forgot to mention i did cycle support / with h-drol
    4hours apart from each dose lol ( rookie mistake too forgot too add )

Reputation: +28
    2in gained on your arms off of a H-drol cycle? Either the PH God's love you that much or your just josh'n! HAHA However, I'm jealous!

Reputation: +3
    Muscle Memory i was big before when i was training 4years in a row , but due too broken nose nd shoulder issues nd LIFE lol its much faster n easyer not 100mg is MY sweet spot , cant wait till next cycle ! :)

Reputation: +186
    Nice review man! Only critique is to work on the grammar in it hahah.

Reputation: +3
    LOL thanks champ , keep that in mind for my next review on HAVOC :)

Joined: 2/2009
    Reviews: 23
    Reputation: +45
    What kind of surgeries?

One on my nose
    And the other from getting glassed in the face a year ago

Reputation: -13
    there's creatine in your PCT. so the final result is about to come. if you lost 2kg during PCT, wait to loose other 1-2kg of the creatine.

February 29, 2012

Reviews: 26

Age: 25

February 29, 2012
     My first cycle ever, I finally pulled the trigger due to the fact that I am getting married later this year so I wanted to dabble in the pro hormone scene before hand and return to homeostasis before summer. I have been lifting for about six years naturally, I had gone from a very scrawny 125 pounds up to 200. Last January after hitting 200 I realized I didn’t like what I had become so I began my first cut ever and managed to get down to 180, and that is where my cycle started. I was trying to lean bulk as much as possible. I workout in the morning around 6:30am, and afterwards I have a protein shake and then eat breakfast.

Split:
    -Chest/Tri
    -Shoulders/abs
    -Back/Bi
    -Legs
    I ran a four day split and lifted Monday thru Friday, with the weekends off. Some recreational activities on my off days consisted of skiing, hiking, indoor rock climbing, batting cages, etc…

Diet was very clean and almost everyday consisted of about 3,000-3,500 cals:
    Sample day:
    Breakfast: banana, oatmeal, and egg(3) with cheese sandwich on whole wheat English muffin
    Snack 1: Protein bar or shake
    Lunch of chicken and brown rice or whole wheat pasta, side of veggie or fruit cup
    Snack 2: Protein bar or shake
    Dinner: Almost identical to lunch
    Night time snack: cottage cheese/greek yogurt/ kashi cereal

Entire cycle:
    -Multi
    -Vit C
    -B-complex
    -Fish oil
    -Dymatize Whey

Pre cycle:
    -2 weeks prior started cycle assist
    -cycled off creatine and caffeine for about three weeks prior to cycle

Cycle:
    -H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
    -Finished off the bottle of cycle assist bottle
    -After cycle assist finished I added in bulk milk thistle and taurine caps
    -Glycergrow(pre)
    -Bcaa(pre)
    -About a half scoop of white flood if I needed a pick up from caffeine. Obviously watching my blood pressure, but I did not have any problems with such a low dose.

PCT:
    -Nolva – 20/20/10/10
    -Animal Stak- 2 cans
    -AI nutrition DAA
    -Body Tech Growth tech (l-dopa)
    -Body Tech Bulk creatine mono
    -Horny goat weed
    -Glycobol (high carb meals only)
    -White Flood
    -L-Theanine
    -HSB

Value: (8/10) – H-drol is continuously getting more and more expensive as stock piles fade away. Since this was my first cycle I didn’t mind spending the extra money for a trusted product, $75, for the two bottles even though I was fully aware that cheaper clones were available.

Side effects: (7/10)
    –Minor acne, I am very prone to acne, so I expected this.
    -I did get some nasty back pumps on my hiking adventures and when I went skiing, but other than that I was back pump free. I don’t think I was drinking enough water those days.
    -The second day on cycle I developed a severe headache, and although I didn’t want to, I had to pop an Advil. But once again that only happened once.
    -This may or may not be from this cycle, but towards the end, probably 4th week on, once in a while when I blow my nose at night there would be blood in my snots. I am prone to this in the winter time and have a humidifier in my room, so I don’t know if it was the usual dry nose or high blood pressure. But I did check my pressure about twice a week at the local pharmacy. Everything was normal.
    -Lethargy was bad, besides needing a little white flood in the morning on some days to get me going and workout. Almost everyday I would just get soo tired around four o’clock. I would pop a b-complex which would only help a little. I drive home around 7:00pm and some days I was just in such a haze that I couldn’t put the heat on or I would start day dreaming. Not that good, but that was extreme of course and only happened 2-3 times.
    -Libido was steady if not up a little bit nothing crazy, but morning wood was just ridiculous.

Effectiveness: (9/10) –
    Weeks 1-2: I could see I was more vascular especially the area between my chest and shoulders. Veins started to put like crazy. Placebo was high I knew I was on something good so strength went up slightly.
    Weeks 3-4: Strength started to increase a lot, I was looking fuller/ pumped up all day long. I was up about 5-6 pounds to 185-186 and my top abs started to show very nicely.
    Week 5-6: Every single lift went up, period. Bench went up 20 pounds over all which is unheard of for me because that is my worst body part. I have bad knees and previous hernias, soooo I did not increase weight by a lot for squats, only ten pounds, but I was doing German volume training and I was destroying my legs like I never have before. Everything else went up at least 5-10 pounds and I was able to add more and more reps. I’ve never felt anything like this. I understand why people can get addicted to this feeling. I felt unstoppable.

Ended cycle at 192 (up 12 pounds)/some more stretch marks on the inner thighs, front of my shoulder where it meets the armpit, and rear armpit where it meets the back. Totally crazy. I took before measurement on an iphone app, but it crashed or something and lost my info. I am pretty ***ed about that.

Overall this cycle exceeded my expectations, and I am very pleased with the results. I will be running more cycles in the future, probably next fall.
    Just started Pct three days ago, no weight loss yet.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Felt Like A Monster
    • Good Strength Gains
    • Increased Libido
    FlashSunday

taysab23

Joined: 5/2010
    Reviews: 44
    Reputation: +501
    as far as your blood nose was concerned, that seems to be pretty common when running a pro with a pre workout/fat burner. Your getting a double whammy of high blood pressure right there, then thinning your blood with an advil is probably why you got the bloody nose.
    nice review btw

Yuri
    Yuri

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Very full and descriptive review! thanks!

Have you used H-Drol? Submit your own Review!