This product has been reported as discontinued.

H-Drol Reviews

By: Competitive Edge Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

H-Drol is a Prohormone manufactured by Competitive Edge Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

March 15, 2013

I wanted to write about H-drol because it's one of those supplements that the results can be amazing if done right, but can also be a disaster if done wrong.

My cycle looked like this: 50/75/75/75/75. Note that I actually only did the 50mg a day (2 pills) for 3 days before jumping up to 75mg a day, which I maintained all cycle.

My starting weight: 162 pounds
Support supps: CEL cycle assist, fish oil, daily multivitamin, tons of whey protein powder (not mass gainer), and jack3d preworkout (don't take PwO on cycle if you have high blood pressure).

Week 1: Most reviews on this product say it doesn't kick in until week 3-4. NOT the case for me, I was seeing the results in my body weight almost off the bat. I didn't "Feel" anything, but I've never gained 4 pounds in a week before so fast.

Week 2-4: all essentially the same. I was gaining about 3-4 pounds a week, and my lifts were going up every single time I went to the gym. I was eating more than I ever have in my life. Awesome.

Week 5: It kinda slowed down for me here. I'd guess this due to the fact my own body wasnt producing as much of its own testosterone by that point. I could have jumped to 100mg a day but decided not to, and ended still at 75 mg after week 5. I had gained a total of 18 pounds, and I was lifting about 15-20% more weight in EVERY single muscle group.

PCT: I took 3 things in addition to support stuff: PCT revolution to eliminate estrogen, Isa-test GF to keep my gains, and Nolva 20/20/10/10. The way I saw it, there was a 90% chance I didn't need a SERM, but no one in their right might should be willing to risk that 10%. Just get one..

3 weeks after cycle, I've kept almost all my gains and would definitely recommend this to anyone SERIOUS about taking a prohormone. You cant half ass this stuff. Only side effect i had was occasional mild headaches and these really random muscle cramps (not back pumps). As for value.. the actual H-drol itself isnt that expensive, but the support stuff, PCT, protein/extra food etc all really adds up, and the whole thing probably cost me over 200$. I'd say worth it for 15+ pounds of muscle though :)
  • Needed 2 Bottles For 1 Cycle
  • Muscle Cramps
  February 7, 2013

This is my first review here on SR, i have always come here for information on products and now want to join the brotherhood. This review is for Competative Edge Labs H-Drol. This is my first cycle and thats exactly why i decided to go with H-drol. With all of these new tripple and quad "***tails" that are coming out i wanted to start off with a PH that was mild and known for introducing users to the sides that can come along with a PH.

I first decided to do a Prohormone cycle after being known has a hard gainer. I always played sports in high school and after but was always known as the skrawny dude. When i first got serious about lifing weights 5 years ago i clocked in at a 135Lbs. Prior to this cycle i weighed 166 Lbs at 6 Feet tall with 12% BF. So after making so much progress naturally with diet and smarter lifting habits i decided it was time to try my first cycle.

The cycle looked like this:
50/50/75/75/75/75-100 : last week was intended to be 75 with a possibility of jumping up to 100mg depended on how i felt. I also elected to go for a 6 week cycle because with H-drol it does take until week 3-4 to fully kick in.

I preloaded with Purus Labs Organ shield and some added Hawthorne and Milk Thistle for 3 weeks.

Supps on cycle :

-D Aspartic acid
-Serm (Tamoxifen Citrate) aka Nolvadex
-Indole 3 Carbinol
-Calcium d Glucarate
-also keeping the fish oil, Animal Pak's Vitamin C and Creatine.

I know that a serm isnt needed for a non-aromatizing PH like H-drol but i felt like i didnt want to cut any corners. I also added the Indole 3 Carbinol and Calcium D Glucarate to keep my estrogen in check while my natty test was on rebound.

Effectiveness - 9
Week 1 (50mg) - It may be due to placebo effect, but i felt like i could honestly feel it withing the first 2 days of taking it, i had a little sensitivity in the boys downstairs, I attributed that to it going to work as being a synthetic test in my body. My workouts felt great and i was pushing really hard in the gym.
Weight at the end of the week = 168

Week 2 (50mg) - I could definitely tell i was on something, really good and deep pumps with no fatigue. Strength started to increase without sacrficing form.
Weight at the end of the week = 170

Week 3 (75 mg) - Libido was through the roof and i definitely was a horn dog, but i tried to use that in the gym to push even harder. Strength was absolutely unbelievable most noticably in my dumbbell should press going up 10 pounds very smoothly (Shoulders have always been my week point) Pump was insanand was nothing like i had ever felt before.
Weight at the end of the week = 173

Week 4 (75mg) - This was the time when i felt the sides for the first time, Some lethargy throughout the day even though i was getting plenty of sleep. I also experienced back pumps for the first time during my hockey game this week. Despite the mild sides i still felt a huge alpha feeling all day.
Weight at the end of the week = 176

Week 5 (75mg) - Lifts like chest press and shoulder press continued to expload and i could feel it in my joints big time, my should would absolutely kill. I increased my dose of fish oil and cissus from once a day to twice a day. This alleviated that pain and dryness almost over night. I also bumped up the Taurine from 4g to 6g before i would do any type of back lifts and before my hockey games. This helped a lot because i didnt feel any sort of back pumps while at the 6g dose.
Weight at the end of the week = 180

Week 6 (75mg) - i decided to stick to the 75mg dose because it was doing the trick while keeping the sides down. At this point i didnt want to stop my cycle, i had very noticable gains in strength and size. Vascularity was awesome and i had a very dense solid feel. Lethargy was the only issue at this point, it was hurting me at work because i was in the zone of (eh i dont really care) while feeling pretty run down and tired.
Weight at the end of the week = 184

Started weight at 12%BF = 166
Ending weight at 10%BF = 184
Ending weight after PCT still at 10%BF = 180

Overall i loved this product and i really enjoyed my first cycle. Will i go to a PH stack? probably not. I do want to do another cycle of H-drol in the future at some point. I think its almost a must for every newbie in the PH world to try before anything else. I know we are all on the same road to become bigger faster stronger and sometimes want to go big or go home, but this a great way to introduce yourself to the sides of a synthetic compound in your body all at the same time of having great results while trying to keep the damage to your body minimal.

Thats my review, I just want to throw a shout out to all of you guys for putting a lot of good information up on this site. Its helped me out a lot and now as i dive more and more into the supplement world i hope i can provide some good info.
if there is any feedback you guys have good/neg then feel free.

Good luck and enjoy to anyone else wondering about trying some H-drol
  September 20, 2012

Very interesting product.. For a while I have been debating if I should take it or not but I decided to anyways. I was totally amped to do it until it showed up at my door step. After a few days of contemplating I finally decided to go through with it. I had all of my support supps (cycle assist, super cissus, CoQ10, Taurine and a few others) and Serm on hand (tamoxifen. I gained a lot of water weight while on cycle, I was more concerned with staying hydrated and losing it during PCT than being dehydrated all the way through. Water weight was not a concern of mine. My diet was aimed for a lean bulk, with around 4k calories at 15-19% fat.

The initial cycle looked like this

Week 1 201.4lbs : I got the mental placebo that I was on a PH and ramped up my lifting a lot, but no initial strength increases. No back pumps, or other sides.

Week 2 205.3 lbs: Gained some water weight, minimal strength increases still a placebo of being on a PH. Libido started to drop, started supplementing horny goat weed (fixed that problem right up).

Week 3 209.5 lbs: Here is where things started to get fun. Muslce size was deeeefinately up and my bench was up from 255x8 to 275x6 for 3 sets, at this time i started using BLOX Silk Amino Acid for a pre workout, and the vascularity was nuts. This is when people started to give me comments on how good I started to look, and asking what I was on. Muscle soreness greatly increased, low libido and some joint pain.

Week 4 211.2 lbs: Strength was now through the roof, started doing 275 for sets of 8 and 9 but this is when the back pumps kicked in. There were two or three times where I had to stop lifting because of the back pumps, but 5g of taurine worked wonders on that. Only sides at this point are low libido, some back pumps, muscle soreness and dry joints.

Week 5 214 lbs: Strength was beginning to slow down, but still increasing. At this point i managed to squeeze out 315 for 5 reps (new max). Muscle size peaked, same sides as week 4.

Week 6 217.4 lbs: At this point I really wanted to get off the cycle, I felt that it was just overkill at this point. Strength and muscle size was still through the roof, and no other sides came up aside from increased joint pain.

Tamoxifen: 20/20/10/10
Animal Stak
Creatine Monohydrate
Dark Rage by MHP
Cycle assist
Super Cissus

After pct i am still hovering at 213lbs, a lot of the weight i lost was water weight. Strength did decrease a tad, but I am still able to hit 315 for sets of 4-5.

***Although I did get everything I expected, the entire cycle I really regret doing a PH. Through the entire cycle I just got this guilty feeling that I had cheated everyone around me, even though I was pushing myself harder than ever. This was my first and my last PH cycle. Everyone is different in how they react to a PH, but for me the risk was definately not worth the reward. All in all I put 1.25-.1.5 inches on to my biceps, and my lats/shoulders exploded while on cycle. Definatley staying natural from now on.
  • Low Libido
  • Guilty Feeling
  May 13, 2012

This was my first prohormone cycle. I am 28 and have been lifting for two years. Price paid was ~$30/bottle including shipping, which I thought was a very good value.

Lifting Routine:
Monday: Alternating antagonistic upper-body heavy compound movements
Wednesday: Lower-body heavy compound movements
Friday: Isolation shoulder and core strengthening movements
All Other Days: Off/Rest
Sleep: ~8-10 hours sleep per night on average
Other: Kept external stress low.

Cycle was run as follows:
4 weeks preload with Cycle Assist
5 weeks on at 50/50/75/75/75; continued Cycle Assist
4 weeks PCT with PCT Assist, Liquid Clomiphene, and Liquid Tamoxifen, as well as Lean Xtreme, and Formadrol Extreme

Other supplements run through cycle:
Vitamin C
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil and Flax Oil
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM
L-Dopa (post cycle only)
Creatine (post cycle only)

Chicken, whole grain bread, oatmeal, brown rice, salmon, eggs, tuna, as well as various fruits and veggies @ 3-4 meals per day, intermixed with protein+carb+healthy fat shakes @ 3-4 per day through entire cycle. All shakes were taken with 8-16oz of 2% milk. Water intake was about 1.5-1.75 gallons per day. Absolutely no alcohol.

Detail On-Cycle Report:

Week 1:
2 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; one in morning, one after dinner.
Felt increased nitrogen retention by end of week, muscle pumps came easier in gym
No other changes noted

Week 2:
2 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; one in morning, one after dinner.
Mild and infrequent headaches occurred
Noticeable lethargy setting in each morning and occurring during workouts
Pumps in gym increased and were easily brought on in general by any movement
Testical/groin pain by end of week
Noticeable water retention be end of week

Week 3:
3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
Extremely dry joints, affecting workout quality due to pain
Random and extremely annoying muscle spasms and cramps begin to occur
Mild, infrequent headaches continue
Lethargy became extreme, also negatively affecting workouts
Testical/groin pain continues
Debilitating back pump causes back snap; could no longer work legs for rest of cycle

Week 4:
3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
Extreme joint dryness in shoulders continues to degrade workout quality, especially on bench press movements
Mild, infrequent headaches continue
Extreme sweating and lethargy persisted during workouts
Noticeable loss of libido
Crazy pumps in gym, but also crazy muscle cramps occurring at random in neck, throat, and other strange places.

Week 5:
3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
All the previously mentioned side effects persist.

Post Cycle Report:
No gyno, no acne, no hair loss, no liver damage, mild testicular atrophy (fixed with clomid), mild loss of libido (came back in about a month), no depression, headaches and muscle cramps subsided immediately after cycle end.
No increased appetite or aggression at any time.
No drastic increase in strength.
Placebo affect of "being on something" helped a little with lifts.
Was not able to perform any heavy compound leg movements for several weeks following cycle due to back pump induced "injury."

Overall Stats:
Weight gained on cycle: ~15lbs
Weight lost post cycle: ~5lbs
Estimated increase in lean body mass: ~2lbs @ 100% retention
Estimated increase in body fat mass: ~8lbs

Overall Experience Summary:
I loved the awesome muscle pumps and the general feeling of being swole and somewhat stronger while on cycle. Faster recovery was very noticeable--muscle soreness lasted barely a day even after a hard-hitting workout. I did achieve modest increases in strength and size by end of cycle, however, I don't believe the H-Drol was as effective as I had anticipated. I also experienced a lot more sides than expected. I could have kept it natural and gotten nearly the same results without any of the obnoxious side-effects. I am somewhat disappointed overall, but 2 lbs of lean body mass increase in 5 weeks is pretty solid, considering one can only add only about 1 lb per month naturally. I may run another cycle, but not for a long time. Would like to try Test Enanthate, as I hear it's far more effective and "better" for the body in comparison to prohormones, but I don't have the money to run that with proper cycle and post-cycle therapy.

Warning to anyone considering taking this: Even if you have your diet and a comprehensive supplement plan in place, you should expect to endure relatively harsh side effects regarding joint dryness, muscle cramps, and lethargy, as well as dangerous back pumps.
  • Amazing Muscle Pumps
  • Needed 2 Bottles For 1 Cycle
  • Did Not Increase Strength Much
  • Excessive Pct Costs
  April 26, 2012

I just finished my 4 week cycle of this product.

Other supplements taken with this product:
1)Universal natural sterol complex
2)Musclepharm creatine complex
3)Daily multivitamin with added vitamin D
4)Cellucor C4 Pre-workout
5)ON Protein , Taken 3 times daily

Exercise routine:
My normal routine consists of 2 on 1 off. About an hour and a half per workout

Here is my routine and current max weight for 3 sets of 8. I only added compund exercises since they are where you'll notice your strength increases.

Mon.Chest&Tri/Flat 225 / incline 205

Tues.Back&Bi/Deadlift 245/ curl 45's
Thurs.shoulders-traps-forearms/Military 165
Fri.Legs&Abs/Squat 315

My bodyweight at start of cycle was 164
I weighed in at end of every 7 days (Sunday)

The bottle says take 2-3 capsules daily , spaced out evenly to promote results

I decided not to load and strictly stick with 2 capsules daily. I took one per day upon waking , and another at dinner. That gave me roughly an 8 hour gap between pills.

Week #1: Not a whole lot going on this week since the supplement takes a little bit to get in your system. I decided to completely switch up my routine though and shock the muscle and get the best results.

Weigh in week one: 166 - I may have increased my intake of water a tad.

Week #2- My workouts got more intense. I see no significant increase in strength,no negative side effects, but my drive is up there and have a noticeable bigger pump , Added soreness in muscles

Weigh in week two: 168 a 2lb increase that can be seen

Week #3-Finally can feel and see an increase in strength. Overall i had a 10lb increase on all lifts except arms where the increase was only 5lbs. Only negative side i've noticed is oily skin and a little bit of acne on top of back. My libido is through the roof and i know my woman is happy. Still feeling motivated when i walk in the gym and my workouts are going smoother then ever , the longer soreness is also still there.

Weigh in week #3- 169 1lb increase

Week #4- This has to be where this stuff sold me. Like out of nowhere i get hammered with all the beautiful affects of ph's. Not only do i look great, i feel great. My strenght increases are even higher then before and then expected. Amazing. My incline is up 20lbs and my flat is up 40. Im still sticking to the 50's on arms but the pump makes it hard to go heavier. My deadlift is up 40lbs and my Squat got the most with a 90lb jump. Im sure my drive and determination helped.

Weigh in week #4- 174 a 5lb increase from last week and a total of 10lbs overall.

The start of week 5 i started PurusLabs Recycle and Clomid ( which i didnt think was needed but as a precaution) My strenght gains stayed intact and i seen a decrease of 4lbs (i figured this to be water weight)

Overall: I've seen excellent results with H-drol. A 10lb increase in Weight , No negative side effects. Increased Libido , and increased strength. I'd highly recommend anyone of an adult age to give this product a shot. I think now its availability is limited , but there is a lot of sites that still offer it.

*i didnt state in my diet in the upper portion. I'd say i got a clean diet that consists of oats , meat , and dairy but nothing strict. 3 meals a day and 2 snacks if more then likely average.

• Weight Gain
  • Went To The Gym Everyday For 30 Days Straight
  • Long Lasting Results
  • Low Sides At Appropriate Dosing And Good Pct
  • Acne On Back
  • Longer Muscle Soreness
Rep: 0
  April 1, 2012

My H-Drol Cycle BEST PH !!!

* 5'7
* 22yr old
* 69kg
* Been lifting for about 6years on and off due too surgurys illness etc. but One hole solid year atm .
*Bulk Cycle
*3000 cals

Ok so i ran this cycle 50/50/75/100/100/100
and YES this was my FIRST PH cycle (6weeks)

*Supps While On Cycle
Whey Protein
Fish Oil
LG Andadraulic State ( If needed )

*What My PCT looks Like
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Testforce2 ( DAA ) test Booster
ProLabs Horny Goat Weed
Fish Oil
Why Protein
Creatin Mono
Anadrulic State GT (PWO)

Ok so went in to the gym felt good nothing really no gains or anything which i herd hdrol doesent kick in till about 3rd week
but was putting on abit of water towards the end about a kilo? .

Felt abit more enegrygize then last week , pushed myself a little harder but felt like i was only doing so becaues i was ON something like a placebo effect almost ? also had gain 4kgs n was gettin a MASSIVE bloat ! so i cut down on the protein shakes n just ate more solid foods nd i felt that fixed it ALOT so drink alot of water but which is a need !

This Is where i felt like i was ACTUALLY on something , i was pushing my self harder then ever before did almost a extra set on everything , had HUGE Pumps , JUST dident want to leave the gym , felt like a monster lol . I almost had mad Forearm Pumps man THEY killed ! and interior delt pumps ! taurine helped abit ! i reckon its a must to have on hand ! .

There where NO limits too what i could do i went atad crazy doing insane sets by this time pretty much ALL my exercises went up 10 to 12 kgs which is MAD ! i had but another 2kgs on too

Now this Sucked i got sick , caught it off my girlfriend so i took 4days off just coz i knew i had one week left.

Was feeling abit ,better .Only got 2 full body workouts this week, usually i do 3day spilt but had to coz i felt i wanted to make the most of the last week . so had the amazing pumps no strenght loss at all had jump from 69kg to 77kg last day of cycle which was amazing ! lol.

So ive finished my PCT
my arms went from 15 to 17 iches
which im very happy with !
all lifts went up dramatical !
im stuck at 75 kg so im guessing the extra 2kg was just water weight
all and all im very happy with my results!
OHHH nd i forgot to mention Lethargy is sooooooooo bad on this PH killed me sometimes lol but that pretty much was the only con about this ! thanks for 4 reading PS.

im not a pro at these review things lol
  • Long Lasting Results
  • Lethargy
  • My Backs Hurts A Little The Next Day.
  • Low Libido
  February 29, 2012

My first cycle ever, I finally pulled the trigger due to the fact that I am getting married later this year so I wanted to dabble in the pro hormone scene before hand and return to homeostasis before summer. I have been lifting for about six years naturally, I had gone from a very scrawny 125 pounds up to 200. Last January after hitting 200 I realized I didn't like what I had become so I began my first cut ever and managed to get down to 180, and that is where my cycle started. I was trying to lean bulk as much as possible. I workout in the morning around 6:30am, and afterwards I have a protein shake and then eat breakfast.

I ran a four day split and lifted Monday thru Friday, with the weekends off. Some recreational activities on my off days consisted of skiing, hiking, indoor rock climbing, batting cages, etc...

Diet was very clean and almost everyday consisted of about 3,000-3,500 cals:
Sample day:
Breakfast: banana, oatmeal, and egg(3) with cheese sandwich on whole wheat English muffin
Snack 1: Protein bar or shake
Lunch of chicken and brown rice or whole wheat pasta, side of veggie or fruit cup
Snack 2: Protein bar or shake
Dinner: Almost identical to lunch
Night time snack: cottage cheese/greek yogurt/ kashi cereal

Entire cycle:
-Vit C
-Fish oil
-Dymatize Whey

Pre cycle:
-2 weeks prior started cycle assist
-cycled off creatine and caffeine for about three weeks prior to cycle

-H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
-Finished off the bottle of cycle assist bottle
-After cycle assist finished I added in bulk milk thistle and taurine caps
-About a half scoop of white flood if I needed a pick up from caffeine. Obviously watching my blood pressure, but I did not have any problems with such a low dose.

-Nolva – 20/20/10/10
-Animal Stak- 2 cans
-AI nutrition DAA
-Body Tech Growth tech (l-dopa)
-Body Tech Bulk creatine mono
-Horny goat weed
-Glycobol (high carb meals only)
-White Flood

Value: (8/10) – H-drol is continuously getting more and more expensive as stock piles fade away. Since this was my first cycle I didn't mind spending the extra money for a trusted product, $75, for the two bottles even though I was fully aware that cheaper clones were available.

Side effects: (7/10)
–Minor acne, I am very prone to acne, so I expected this.
-I did get some nasty back pumps on my hiking adventures and when I went skiing, but other than that I was back pump free. I don't think I was drinking enough water those days.
-The second day on cycle I developed a severe headache, and although I didn't want to, I had to pop an Advil. But once again that only happened once.
-This may or may not be from this cycle, but towards the end, probably 4th week on, once in a while when I blow my nose at night there would be blood in my snots. I am prone to this in the winter time and have a humidifier in my room, so I don't know if it was the usual dry nose or high blood pressure. But I did check my pressure about twice a week at the local pharmacy. Everything was normal.
-Lethargy was bad, besides needing a little white flood in the morning on some days to get me going and workout. Almost everyday I would just get soo tired around four o'clock. I would pop a b-complex which would only help a little. I drive home around 7:00pm and some days I was just in such a haze that I couldn't put the heat on or I would start day dreaming. Not that good, but that was extreme of course and only happened 2-3 times.
-Libido was steady if not up a little bit nothing crazy, but morning wood was just ridiculous.

Effectiveness: (9/10) –
Weeks 1-2: I could see I was more vascular especially the area between my chest and shoulders. Veins started to put like crazy. Placebo was high I knew I was on something good so strength went up slightly.
Weeks 3-4: Strength started to increase a lot, I was looking fuller/ pumped up all day long. I was up about 5-6 pounds to 185-186 and my top abs started to show very nicely.
Week 5-6: Every single lift went up, period. Bench went up 20 pounds over all which is unheard of for me because that is my worst body part. I have bad knees and previous hernias, soooo I did not increase weight by a lot for squats, only ten pounds, but I was doing German volume training and I was destroying my legs like I never have before. Everything else went up at least 5-10 pounds and I was able to add more and more reps. I've never felt anything like this. I understand why people can get addicted to this feeling. I felt unstoppable.

Ended cycle at 192 (up 12 pounds)/some more stretch marks on the inner thighs, front of my shoulder where it meets the armpit, and rear armpit where it meets the back. Totally crazy. I took before measurement on an iphone app, but it crashed or something and lost my info. I am pretty ***ed about that.

Overall this cycle exceeded my expectations, and I am very pleased with the results. I will be running more cycles in the future, probably next fall.
Just started Pct three days ago, no weight loss yet.
  December 4, 2011

Let me start off with a few stats:
21 years old (if you're younger DO NOT TAKE)
2.5+ years experience lifting
Started at 146 lbs
This was my First cycle
Cycle for bulking up

This is an EXCELLENT first PH cycle for anyone wanting to get there feet wet in the world of anabolics. It is known as a dry compound so gains are easily maintained. It is arguably one of the mildest PH's out there, and with PROPER CYCLE SUPPORT AND PCT SUPPORT you will see next to no sides. In order for you to gain ANYTHING off of this supplement you HAVE TO have your diet in check. I'd say 3,000+ calories a day with at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight. Please, do not run hdrol if you just kind of eat whatever you feel like eating and say to yourself 'Well I'm probably eating enough so I'll be good' You'll be wasting your time and money. Also, make sure you have you staple supplements that you're running everyday such as vitamins, and fish oil (save creatine for PCT!)

This is how I ran my cycle:

Pre-loaded Cycle Assist @ 8 caps per day for 2 weeks. 4 pills in AM, 4 pills in PM.

Hdrol - I ran a 6 week cycle of 50/75/75/75/75/75 (2 bottles needed). Each pill is 25mg. They were very easy to swallow and did not leave any taste in my mouth. You have to dose it twice a day. I took my first dose of hdrol at 11am, and then second dose at 7pm. I preferred taking 50mg in the morning during the 75mgs because near the last few weeks of my cycle it started to affect my sleep when I took 50mgs at 7pm. Also, DO NOT take your second dose PAST 7pm as it will affect your sleep.

Cycle Assist (2 bottles needed) - I highly recommend preloading it for 2 weeks as mentioned above. I continued to take it the same exact way @ 8 pills a day, 4 in AM, 4 in PM. Make sure you dose the cycle assist 4 HOURS AWAY FROM HDROL DOSING. Reasoning being that it can affect the absorption. The cycle assist pills are white and red and have a pretty awkward and weird smell to them but they were very easy to deal with and swallow.

Here is an example of my timing for Hdrol and Cycle Assist:
11am - 50mg hdrol
3pm - 4 pills cycle assist
7pm - 25mg hdrol
12am - 4 pills cycle assist

This was how I ran Post Cycle Therapy:

Nolvadex @ 20/20/10/10
--Nolvadex is a SERM. I personally think it is necessary to run coming off of a 6 week cycle. If you take hdrol for 4 weeks you can probably get away with an over-the-counter PCT (OCT PCT). Some say that nolva will make you emotional and that it has its own set of sides but I didn't notice anything different. And please, do not put those research chemicals into your body. It is so dangerous and unnecessary. Look for an online pharmacy that sells actual pharma grade tabs. It's honestly not that hard with a little research.

PCT Assist @ 4/4/4/4
--This was dosed @ 2 pills in am, 2 pills @ night. PCT Assist helps boost your testosterone after coming off of the hdrol and it is definitely needed during PCT (or at least something like it).
The pills are blue and white. The smell and taste is absolutely horrid. I cannot even stand smelling them. I had to throw them in my mouth and take orange juice to make sure that it wouldn't linger in my mouth.

SNS DAA capsules @ 4/4/4/4
--These are to help with libido and help naturally boost your testosterone back up. Serious Nutrition Solutions makes these, and although I don't recommend them, I did feel as though they really helped. I took 4 caps at once in the middle of the day on an empty stomach as the label recommended. They're pretty cheap so why not just throw them in?

Also, some recommend cortisol control for PCT. I didn't take it and don't think it's necessary but that's my opinion. I've read some say that it is absolutely necessary. Just do your own research and make your own call. Make sure you save your creatine for PCT and not to take it during your cycle. The creatine will help preserve gains. Some also suggest liver support but you should be fine without it.

All in all, I gained about 9lbs after PCT. The first few days of PCT were pretty rough for me because I had to force myself to eat since I had no appetite. It came back fairly quickly though. Strength gains were very good, about +20-25 on most lifts. Some lethargy during PCT but nothing unbearable. I saw absolutely no increase in acne anywhere on my body. Back pumps started showing signs at about 4 weeks in but taurine gets rid of them very quickly. I didn't even need a pre-workout before the gym because I'd get these unreal pumps from hdrol. It'll kick in at around 2-3 weeks. Make sure your diet is SPOT ON (if you have an iphone or ipod download an app called 'MyfitnessPal' to help keep track of calories; it's really easy!) and that you're taking in at least a gallon of water a day and you'll really love CEL's H-drol!

For more information here is a link to the H-drol Informative Bible:
  • Semi Sore Joints
  November 30, 2011

i have experimented with SARM/AAS/PH in the past. stayed away for a while and recently decided to try it out again, but i wanted to do it the right way this time. i want to begin by saying thank you to the SR community for all the extensive info i have learned from you guys. because of you guys, this cycle was done to full efficiency.

starting with the ratings:

DOSAGE: 9/10. i did my cycle as 50/50/75/75/100/100. the pills are in 25mg. spacing out the dosages was very easy. i would take 1 or 2 pills an hour before workout, then space the rest of the dosages accordingly throughout the day.

EFFECTIVENESS 9/10. i didnt give it a full 10 because it was towards the end of my 2nd week that i started to feel it. by the 3rd week, nothing could stop me. i would walk in the gym, run a few laps to get heart going then would lift, i would finish each set and look at the weights and think to myself "i could do an extra 10 pounds". i was in the gym with an alpha male feeling, strength went through the roof. i didnt gain a whole lot mass, but people at the gym noticed that i was bigger and even complimented me. i gained 4.3 pounds within the 6 weeks but lost fat too (recomp). i looked like i gained about 10 pounds though. my libido went up on this too. vascularity definetly went up several knotches.

VALUE: 9/10. one bottle runs about 40 bucks, but it takes about 2 bottles for a full cycle. 80 bucks isnt neccessarily cheap, quality of h-drol made it worth it.

SIDE EFFECTS: the neg side effects didnt kick in til about week 3. i started getting back pumps on week 3, wasnt bad but the further into my cycle i went the more annoying they became, taurine helped significantly but backpumps still remained. noticed i was more lethargic, but nothing that a PWO couldnt fix. my cardio went downhill, i believe this was do to a combo of the back pumps and lethargic sides, wasnt a huge issue because by week 5 i noticed that i was actually losing fat. i did get some aggression on h-drol, it was mainly in the gym, but everyone at the gym annoyed me. i didnt care to talk to people at the gym, i was there on a mission and it was to rip poo apart. i was a little more short tempered outside the gym, but kept it under control. i dont look at needing a PCT as a neg side effect to h-drol, just like i dont look at taking a poo as a neg side effect to eating... its a requirement.

OVERALL: i would recommend this PH to an adult 21+ that wants to try their first PH cycle or even as a summer cycle for the experienced user. i loved h-drol and will definetly do it again. i must say that i do believe that if you decide to take h-drol, to have a proper PCT following it. and to be responsible on any PH, understand the side effects of what you are taking and learn to adjust to them or dont take the product.

now for the stats!!!!

bench press 255lbs x 8
isolated rows 225lbs x 6 per arm
decline bench 320lbs x 8
squat 430lbs x 8

** the numbers are accurate (even the decline bench increase), these numbers are conservative to what i was able to do without a spot **
  • Mild Aggression
Rep: 0
  November 7, 2011

I went on a 4 week cycle 25/50/75/75 starting at the beginning of Oct. Overall, I was very impressed. I used it as a cutting cycle, watching my carb/calorie intake and adding cardio to my normal routine. This was very hard to do given the time of the year with so many parties, so there were probably a few more cheat days than there should have been. Even with them though, results were definitely there. Fat was being shredded from my midsection and striations were showing up all over my shoulders and chest. Vascularity was also through the roof. My friends were noticing this when I went out, even on off days. Some of them were convinced that I lifted before I got there. Strength gains were minimal, no more than 10-15 lbs per lift, but strength gains weren't my main goal so no disappointment there. The best part of hdrol might be the price, with clones as low as $25. Definitely worth the money IMO. On my pct right now with some nolva, and I plan on getting another couple bottles of this for my pre-summer cut. Thumbs up from me.
  • Low Sides At Appropriate Dosing And Good Pct
  • Lethargy

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.