H-Drol

By: Competitive Edge Labs

H-Drol is a Prohormone manufactured by Competitive Edge Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Does H-Drol work?
Click to Expand

I LOVED THIS PRODUCT!

i have experimented with SARM/AAS/PH in the past. stayed away for a while and recently decided to try it out again, but i wanted to do it the right way this time. i want to begin by saying thank you to the SR community for all the extensive info i have learned from you guys. because of you guys, this cycle was done to full efficiency.

starting with the ratings:

I LOVED THIS PRODUCT!

starting with the ratings:

DOSAGE: 9/10. i did my cycle as 50/50/75/75/100/100. the pills are in 25mg. spacing out the dosages was very easy. i would take 1 or 2 pills an hour before workout, then space the rest of the dosages accordingly throughout the day.

EFFECTIVENESS 9/10. i didnt give it a full 10 because it was towards the end of my 2nd week that i started to feel it. by the 3rd week, nothing could stop me. i would walk in the gym, run a few laps to get heart going then would lift, i would finish each set and look at the weights and think to myself "i could do an extra 10 pounds". i was in the gym with an alpha male feeling, strength went through the roof. i didnt gain a whole lot mass, but people at the gym noticed that i was bigger and even complimented me. i gained 4.3 pounds within the 6 weeks but lost fat too (recomp). i looked like i gained about 10 pounds though. my libido went up on this too. vascularity definetly went up several knotches.

VALUE: 9/10. one bottle runs about 40 bucks, but it takes about 2 bottles for a full cycle. 80 bucks isnt neccessarily cheap, quality of h-drol made it worth it.

SIDE EFFECTS: the neg side effects didnt kick in til about week 3. i started getting back pumps on week 3, wasnt bad but the further into my cycle i went the more annoying they became, taurine helped significantly but backpumps still remained. noticed i was more lethargic, but nothing that a PWO couldnt fix. my cardio went downhill, i believe this was do to a combo of the back pumps and lethargic sides, wasnt a huge issue because by week 5 i noticed that i was actually losing fat. i did get some aggression on h-drol, it was mainly in the gym, but everyone at the gym annoyed me. i didnt care to talk to people at the gym, i was there on a mission and it was to rip poo apart. i was a little more short tempered outside the gym, but kept it under control. i dont look at needing a PCT as a neg side effect to h-drol, just like i dont look at taking a poo as a neg side effect to eating... its a requirement.

OVERALL: i would recommend this PH to an adult 21+ that wants to try their first PH cycle or even as a summer cycle for the experienced user. i loved h-drol and will definetly do it again. i must say that i do believe that if you decide to take h-drol, to have a proper PCT following it. and to be responsible on any PH, understand the side effects of what you are taking and learn to adjust to them or dont take the product.

now for the stats!!!!

bench press 255lbs x 8
isolated rows 225lbs x 6 per arm
decline bench 320lbs x 8
squat 430lbs x 8

** the numbers are accurate (even the decline bench increase), these numbers are conservative to what i was able to do without a spot **
  • Mild Aggression

• kris65

Great review man!
  • NoCielings

BEAST SHOW
  • chichistrong
    November 30, 2011

Next time bro add timed release DHEA, it works wonders bro. Or if you have a few extra bucks get some dermacrine, that should take care of the lethargy and other common sides on PH's.... not backpumps though.
  • venom434
    November 30, 2011

I don't know much about PHs, but from what i do know personally i probably wouldn't take them. but nonetheless, this is a well written review.
    November 30, 2011

Bahahah, I go from 225 on the falt bench for 10 reps with out creatine and after two weeks of either cell mass or sizeon to 275 for 8 reps!
  • TheStanger
    December 1, 2011

You want a cookie sal?! Have some respect for others.

Nice review man can't wait to run this in the spring.
  • nofatchix

Thanks guys!

@chichi. I'll check into it. Ive always been skeptical about us young guns using DHEA but I'll look into dermacrine.
    December 1, 2011

I think sal's 20 reviews and 26 rep points speak for themselves .:) great review.
    December 1, 2011

I did not mean to start of war of words, which I won't enter because its piontless, But I was merely trying to influence some of the younger SR members to stay away from these products. The yong guns may neglect to take this guys age. I did say this review was helpful becasue afterall it is very helpful. I was not taking cheap shots either, thats not me or my style although poorly potrayed by my comment. I have reviewed products that are not that popular, and many of my reviews were written when this site was first startting out so there weren't really standards for reviews. I'm not knocking anyone, I just was truthfull about my response to creatine and trying influence the younger guys on this site. The End
    December 1, 2011

Best hdrol review that I can remember.
  • ShyamPopat
    December 1, 2011

Yea, I'm a younger member. I don't see the connection between "LOOK AT ME AND HOW MUCH I BENCH OMG I'M SO COOL" and "I'm trying to help the kids!"

If you're going to brag, admit you're being an ass.
  • MERCH
    December 2, 2011

Ive been lookin into using a PH and this review help is this really the best one to use for beginners? and whats a PCT?
  • MrLaker
    Rep: -5
    December 2, 2011

Do I have to use a SERM with H-Drol or can I get away with just taking a good PCT?

Great post btw.
  • whit2121
    December 2, 2011

Is it still legal to purchase h-drol in the U.S.? for example, on strongsupplements.com?
  • dnar10
    December 2, 2011

Whats up bro? i was wondering if you know anything about the prohormone "infinity mass builder" i just ordered it and as a pct i also ordered "triazole"... do you think ill be good is there anything you think i should do to make sure im all good.. you seem to know alot

So finally after doing my cycle of H-Drol, here is the review.

I first of all decided to jump into taking a Prohormone due to the fact that I was hitting a plateau for about 5 months on any gains. I tried changing up workout techniques, eating habits, and nothing seem to help much. After doing almost 6 months of research and thinking about if it was worth it to do a cycle, I decided it was time.

I intended to...
So finally after doing my cycle of H-Drol, here is the review.

I intended to Originally do a standard 50/75/75/75/75/75 cycle, but right after the 4th week, I felt that I needed to up the dose because it was somewhat mild.

I started by preloading Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle. For on Cycle Support supplements, I had Anti-Oxidents, Amino 2222, Fish and Flax oil, Cycle Support, Casein Protein, Hydrowhey protein, multi-vitamins.

1st Week - I didn't notice anything in the first week, taking my first 25mg in the morning and the other dose 12 hours later. I had a mental placebo effect that I was taking a Prohormone and thus I was pushing harder in the gym. I had no side effects at this point either.

2nd Week - This is where the back pumps started. I starting supplementing 4-7 grams of Taurine a day which helped considerably. My workouts tended to get a little better, and by the end of week 2 I had gained 3 lbs. No other side effects noticed at that time. My dosage was one pill upon waking, one pill before my afternoon workout, and one pill before bed. The H-Drol did not affect my sleep. **Key part during this week was that I was taking Calcium along with Fish Oil pills together in one gulp, being that I read calcium helped with back pumps, but after the first couple days of week 2, I seperated the calcium from the combo and I noticed a difference. So take note that calcium effects the absorption rate of H-Drol in my opinion.

3rd Week - This is where I started to get the feeling I was on something. The lethargy really started kicking my butt this week though. I hated the fact that I couldn't use a PWO to obtain energy to get through a good workout. Halfway through the week, I took Jack3d before a few workouts and took my B.P. levels before, during, and after my gym session and noticed no significant increase that would be considered harmful. I did this 6 different times by the way. This is where I assumed that I would be fine taking a PWO since I have no family history of B.P. issues, don't smoke, and don't drink. I also started taking Creatine Monohydrate and it drastically helped my back pumps. I HIGHLY recommend taking creatine during cycle for this reason.

4th Week - The 'on' feeling was getting better, and I was having much better workouts since I was taking a PWO to get energy. At this point I gained 6 lbs since begining the cycle. This is where my joints were so dry, that I was damaging them. It was unbelievable. I bought Super Cissus Rx, and Multi-Flex, and tripled my dose of Fish Oils to help alleviate that issue.

5th week - Now this is where I decided to up my dosage. I only had two bottles, so I upped it to 100mg a day until I ran out (approx 10 days at this dosage). This is where I absolutely had the best workouts. In this week maxes 20lbs more then where I was when I started the cycle. My joints started to get a lot better with the supplements I bought. The first signs of acne showed on my arms. I was waking up with hardcore woody's, and my sex Drive was highly increased.

My last day of the cycle was by far the best. I had an amazing full body workout, had great pumps, and just felt great. It felt crappy that it was going to end right when it was just getting so good.

PCT : I was continuing my Cycle Support and started dosing Clomid. Taking 50mg the first 2 days, then continuing with 25mg for 2 weeks and tapering it off making it a whole month. Starting week 2 of PCT I will be adding Supress-C.

It has been 1 week into PCT and I've lost approx. 2.6lbs of weight. My strength is all still there, at the end I gained 30lbs on my bench which was unbelievable for me. But this is where my acne went out of control, and it finally caught up with me.

Overall : The sides were a lot more than I thought they were going to be. It is always said that H-Drol is just so mild, and I don't think that's the case. The back pumps where bad until I started taking Creatine, the lethargy was horrible until I started taking a PWO, and now the acne is just ruining my image. My arms look like a million bugs have bit me. But all in all, I got the gains I wanted, and it helped me through my plateau greatly. Another reason perhaps I got such great gains was that I worked out 6 days a week, compared to before I started my cycle, I was doing around 4-5 days a week. My recovery was also pretty good, besides the joints at least. This is why I gave it an 8, because it wasn't super amazing, and it had some side effects that bothered me. I developed zero signs of gyno throughout cycle including into the PCT. I bought each bottle for $45, so it cost me $90 total for the cycle, which is so-so.

• Tsunami2k
    June 21, 2011

I meant to say after the 50mg doses of clomid that I cut down to 35mg, and that is because Clomid is somewhat overdoing it for a h-drol only cycle. And also that in total, I gained 9 lbs from start ot finish.
  • kroberts9
    June 21, 2011

Bro thats a review!!! very detailed huge REP+ great job.

Awesome man, I cant wait to use my LGI Halo from lockout! +rep
  • IRISH89
    June 21, 2011

Great review bro, am after just finishing hdrol & loved the results.
    June 21, 2011

Bro how are you liking the clomid? did you get any shrinkage or atrophy on cycle and did the clomid help that? I heard it is supposed to. I am going to run low dose clomid and low dose torem in a bit here for my cycle.
    June 22, 2011

What the heck are back pumps?
  • Abandoned
    June 22, 2011

This is a great review,the proper way to run a cycle.
  • gsp4prez
    June 22, 2011

Good review man! I know what you mean about the lethargy...its what stopped me from completing my Hdrol cycle.
  • Tsunami2k
    June 22, 2011

Hey Virtus. I didn't really get any shrinkage or atrophy that was noticable while on cycle. I'm liking the clomid, it for some reason is really tightening up my pecs. My nips are a little darker and smaller, but It actually looks better. Clomid is actually killing my sex drive dude. I've started taking TestoPro 3 days ago and it helped me with that.
  • kroberts9
    June 22, 2011

Sal if your asking you never had them LOL. seriously they are like a dull ache that will not go away. no matter how much you stretch or advil ya take.
  • keen
    June 22, 2011

Dude, in regards to the lowered libido, try 1000 mg tongkat ali extract and 800-1000 mg horny goatweed. You will not be disappointed.
    June 23, 2011

I never had low libido issues while on hdrol sometimes at night it looked like my balls were shriking but the next day they were full again
  • TDawg045
    Rep: -1
    June 23, 2011

I wish I would have knew about PCT when I first tried this stuff when it first came out, lol
  • Tylerjg26
    June 23, 2011

Nice review, can't wait to try mine
  • flexfriday
    Rep: -1
    June 23, 2011

Another prohormone cycle to look into is this stuff called andro bomb its a quad stack
  • john6370
    June 23, 2011

Is this legal in the states?
  • cdau31

Where can I find this as of 4/13
  • docOc
    June 24, 2011

Interesting results, looks like this was a great cycle! Thanks for the info.

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RUN THIS AS A FIRST TIME CYCLE PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW!

Let me start off with a few stats:
5'5
21 years old (if you're younger DO NOT TAKE)
2.5+ years experience lifting
Started at 146 lbs
This was my First cycle
Cycle for bulking up

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RUN THIS AS A FIRST TIME CYCLE PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW!

Let me start off with a few stats:
5'5
21 years old (if you're younger DO NOT TAKE)
2.5+ years experience lifting
Started at 146 lbs
This was my First cycle
Cycle for bulking up

This is an EXCELLENT first PH cycle for anyone wanting to get there feet wet in the world of anabolics. It is known as a dry compound so gains are easily maintained. It is arguably one of the mildest PH's out there, and with PROPER CYCLE SUPPORT AND PCT SUPPORT you will see next to no sides. In order for you to gain ANYTHING off of this supplement you HAVE TO have your diet in check. I'd say 3,000+ calories a day with at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight. Please, do not run hdrol if you just kind of eat whatever you feel like eating and say to yourself 'Well I'm probably eating enough so I'll be good' You'll be wasting your time and money. Also, make sure you have you staple supplements that you're running everyday such as vitamins, and fish oil (save creatine for PCT!)

This is how I ran my cycle:

Pre-loaded Cycle Assist @ 8 caps per day for 2 weeks. 4 pills in AM, 4 pills in PM.

Hdrol - I ran a 6 week cycle of 50/75/75/75/75/75 (2 bottles needed). Each pill is 25mg. They were very easy to swallow and did not leave any taste in my mouth. You have to dose it twice a day. I took my first dose of hdrol at 11am, and then second dose at 7pm. I preferred taking 50mg in the morning during the 75mgs because near the last few weeks of my cycle it started to affect my sleep when I took 50mgs at 7pm. Also, DO NOT take your second dose PAST 7pm as it will affect your sleep.

Cycle Assist (2 bottles needed) - I highly recommend preloading it for 2 weeks as mentioned above. I continued to take it the same exact way @ 8 pills a day, 4 in AM, 4 in PM. Make sure you dose the cycle assist 4 HOURS AWAY FROM HDROL DOSING. Reasoning being that it can affect the absorption. The cycle assist pills are white and red and have a pretty awkward and weird smell to them but they were very easy to deal with and swallow.

Here is an example of my timing for Hdrol and Cycle Assist:
11am - 50mg hdrol
3pm - 4 pills cycle assist
7pm - 25mg hdrol
12am - 4 pills cycle assist

This was how I ran Post Cycle Therapy:

Nolvadex @ 20/20/10/10
--Nolvadex is a SERM. I personally think it is necessary to run coming off of a 6 week cycle. If you take hdrol for 4 weeks you can probably get away with an over-the-counter PCT (OCT PCT). Some say that nolva will make you emotional and that it has its own set of sides but I didn't notice anything different. And please, do not put those research chemicals into your body. It is so dangerous and unnecessary. Look for an online pharmacy that sells actual pharma grade tabs. It's honestly not that hard with a little research.

PCT Assist @ 4/4/4/4
--This was dosed @ 2 pills in am, 2 pills @ night. PCT Assist helps boost your testosterone after coming off of the hdrol and it is definitely needed during PCT (or at least something like it).
The pills are blue and white. The smell and taste is absolutely horrid. I cannot even stand smelling them. I had to throw them in my mouth and take orange juice to make sure that it wouldn't linger in my mouth.

SNS DAA capsules @ 4/4/4/4
--These are to help with libido and help naturally boost your testosterone back up. Serious Nutrition Solutions makes these, and although I don't recommend them, I did feel as though they really helped. I took 4 caps at once in the middle of the day on an empty stomach as the label recommended. They're pretty cheap so why not just throw them in?

Also, some recommend cortisol control for PCT. I didn't take it and don't think it's necessary but that's my opinion. I've read some say that it is absolutely necessary. Just do your own research and make your own call. Make sure you save your creatine for PCT and not to take it during your cycle. The creatine will help preserve gains. Some also suggest liver support but you should be fine without it.

All in all, I gained about 9lbs after PCT. The first few days of PCT were pretty rough for me because I had to force myself to eat since I had no appetite. It came back fairly quickly though. Strength gains were very good, about +20-25 on most lifts. Some lethargy during PCT but nothing unbearable. I saw absolutely no increase in acne anywhere on my body. Back pumps started showing signs at about 4 weeks in but taurine gets rid of them very quickly. I didn't even need a pre-workout before the gym because I'd get these unreal pumps from hdrol. It'll kick in at around 2-3 weeks. Make sure your diet is SPOT ON (if you have an iphone or ipod download an app called 'MyfitnessPal' to help keep track of calories; it's really easy!) and that you're taking in at least a gallon of water a day and you'll really love CEL's H-drol!

For more information here is a link to the H-drol Informative Bible:
  • Semi Sore Joints

December 4, 2011

Excellent H-Drol review. You seem to know your stuff, its great to have guys like you posting reviews.
    December 4, 2011

Yes this was an excellent review, and your cycle was very well planned. Good stuff, stick around brother, there is lots of good stuff here on this site.
  • joeflah13
    December 4, 2011

Wow this was an awesome review bro! Incredibly thorough, love it!
  • resmant
    December 4, 2011

Great stuff interesting reading... thanks for taking the time to write this review
  • semperfi0861
    December 4, 2011

That was an awesome review with great points of interest,will be looking forward to your reviews to come.
  • StitchEm32
    December 5, 2011

I did an M drol cycle a year ago, stackd it with cycle assist, milk thistle, gallon of water, and PCT after. I just got back from boot camp, and I'm lookin to do another cycle but worried about the effects on testes and endocrine system, what are your thoughts?
    December 5, 2011

I just finished my first hdrol cycle in thanksgiving although i did 50mg for 4 weeks , i had read that cycle assist interferes with hdrol but some guy on youtube told me it was ok to take them at the same time and thats what i did the whole time, stregth gains came at 3rd week and mass gains at 4th week
  • whit2121

• kix
    December 5, 2011

Hey bro can u pm me where u got ur serm that is the last thing I need to start my hdrol/furuza cycle
  • dblock89
    December 5, 2011

Hey Guys I know I'm coming in a little late, but I just joined the site, have been looking into doing a cycle of hdrol. Just wondering if its necessary to use a serm as part of my pct for a 6 week cycle of hdrol considering it is a mild PH?
  • chompertop
    December 5, 2011

Great review! You know your stuff.

My first cycle ever, I finally pulled the trigger due to the fact that I am getting married later this year so I wanted to dabble in the pro hormone scene before hand and return to homeostasis before summer. I have been lifting for about six years naturally, I had gone from a very scrawny 125 pounds up to 200. Last January after hitting 200 I realized I didn't like what I had become so I began my first cut ever and managed to get down to 180, and that is where my cycle started. I was trying to lean bulk as much as possible. I workout in the morning around 6:30am, and afterwards I have a protein shake and then eat breakfast.

Split:
-Chest/Tri
-Shoulders/abs
-Back/Bi
-Legs
I ran a four day split and lifted Monday thru Friday, with the weekends off. Some recreational activities on my off days consisted of skiing, hiking, indoor rock climbing, batting cages, etc...

Diet was very clean and almost everyday consisted of about 3,000-3,500 cals:
Sample day:
Breakfast: banana, oatmeal, and egg(3) with cheese sandwich on whole wheat English muffin
Snack 1: Protein bar or shake
Lunch of chicken and brown rice or whole wheat pasta, side of veggie or fruit cup
Snack 2: Protein bar or shake
Dinner: Almost identical to lunch
Night time snack: cottage cheese/greek yogurt/ kashi cereal

Entire cycle:
-Multi
-Vit C
-B-complex
-Fish oil
-Dymatize Whey

Pre cycle:
-2 weeks prior started cycle assist
-cycled off creatine and caffeine for about three weeks prior to cycle

Cycle:
-H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
-Finished off the bottle of cycle assist bottle
-After cycle assist finished I added in bulk milk thistle and taurine caps
-Glycergrow(pre)
-Bcaa(pre)
-About a half scoop of white flood if I needed a pick up from caffeine. Obviously watching my blood pressure, but I did not have any problems with such a low dose.

PCT:
-Nolva – 20/20/10/10
-Animal Stak- 2 cans
-AI nutrition DAA
-Body Tech Growth tech (l-dopa)
-Body Tech Bulk creatine mono
-Horny goat weed
-Glycobol (high carb meals only)
-White Flood
-L-Theanine
-HSB

Value: (8/10) – H-drol is continuously getting more and more expensive as stock piles fade away. Since this was my first cycle I didn't mind spending the extra money for a trusted product, $75, for the two bottles even though I was fully aware that cheaper clones were available.

Side effects: (7/10)
–Minor acne, I am very prone to acne, so I expected this.
-I did get some nasty back pumps on my hiking adventures and when I went skiing, but other than that I was back pump free. I don't think I was drinking enough water those days.
-The second day on cycle I developed a severe headache, and although I didn't want to, I had to pop an Advil. But once again that only happened once.
-This may or may not be from this cycle, but towards the end, probably 4th week on, once in a while when I blow my nose at night there would be blood in my snots. I am prone to this in the winter time and have a humidifier in my room, so I don't know if it was the usual dry nose or high blood pressure. But I did check my pressure about twice a week at the local pharmacy. Everything was normal.
-Lethargy was bad, besides needing a little white flood in the morning on some days to get me going and workout. Almost everyday I would just get soo tired around four o'clock. I would pop a b-complex which would only help a little. I drive home around 7:00pm and some days I was just in such a haze that I couldn't put the heat on or I would start day dreaming. Not that good, but that was extreme of course and only happened 2-3 times.
-Libido was steady if not up a little bit nothing crazy, but morning wood was just ridiculous.

Effectiveness: (9/10) –
Weeks 1-2: I could see I was more vascular especially the area between my chest and shoulders. Veins started to put like crazy. Placebo was high I knew I was on something good so strength went up slightly.
Weeks 3-4: Strength started to increase a lot, I was looking fuller/ pumped up all day long. I was up about 5-6 pounds to 185-186 and my top abs started to show very nicely.
Week 5-6: Every single lift went up, period. Bench went up 20 pounds over all which is unheard of for me because that is my worst body part. I have bad knees and previous hernias, soooo I did not increase weight by a lot for squats, only ten pounds, but I was doing German volume training and I was destroying my legs like I never have before. Everything else went up at least 5-10 pounds and I was able to add more and more reps. I've never felt anything like this. I understand why people can get addicted to this feeling. I felt unstoppable.

Ended cycle at 192 (up 12 pounds)/some more stretch marks on the inner thighs, front of my shoulder where it meets the armpit, and rear armpit where it meets the back. Totally crazy. I took before measurement on an iphone app, but it crashed or something and lost my info. I am pretty ***ed about that.

Overall this cycle exceeded my expectations, and I am very pleased with the results. I will be running more cycles in the future, probably next fall.
Just started Pct three days ago, no weight loss yet.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Felt Like A Monster
  • Good Strength Gains
  • Increased Libido

Nice review and cycle.
  • taysab23
    February 29, 2012

As far as your blood nose was concerned, that seems to be pretty common when running a pro with a pre workout/fat burner. Your getting a double whammy of high blood pressure right there, then thinning your blood with an advil is probably why you got the bloody nose.
    nice review btw
  • TheStanger

Thanks Flash
  • JohnBouchell

Very good review. Thanks. +Rep
  • Yuri
    February 29, 2012

Very full and descriptive review! thanks!

I just finished my 4 week cycle of this product.

Other supplements taken with this product:
1)Universal natural sterol complex
2)Musclepharm creatine complex
3)Daily multivitamin with added vitamin D
4)Cellucor C4 Pre-workout
5)ON Protein , Taken 3 times daily

Exercise routine:
My normal routine consists of 2 on 1 off. About an hour and a half per workout

Here is my routine and current max weight for 3 sets of 8. I only added compund exercises since they are where you'll notice your strength increases.

Mon.Chest&Tri/Flat 225 / incline 205

Tues.Back&Bi/Deadlift...
I just finished my 4 week cycle of this product.

Other supplements taken with this product:

Fri.Legs&Abs/Squat 315
Sat.Off
Sun.Chest&Tri

My bodyweight at start of cycle was 164
I weighed in at end of every 7 days (Sunday)

The bottle says take 2-3 capsules daily , spaced out evenly to promote results

I decided not to load and strictly stick with 2 capsules daily. I took one per day upon waking , and another at dinner. That gave me roughly an 8 hour gap between pills.

Week #1: Not a whole lot going on this week since the supplement takes a little bit to get in your system. I decided to completely switch up my routine though and shock the muscle and get the best results.

Weigh in week one: 166 - I may have increased my intake of water a tad.

Week #2- My workouts got more intense. I see no significant increase in strength,no negative side effects, but my drive is up there and have a noticeable bigger pump , Added soreness in muscles

Weigh in week two: 168 a 2lb increase that can be seen

Week #3-Finally can feel and see an increase in strength. Overall i had a 10lb increase on all lifts except arms where the increase was only 5lbs. Only negative side i've noticed is oily skin and a little bit of acne on top of back. My libido is through the roof and i know my woman is happy. Still feeling motivated when i walk in the gym and my workouts are going smoother then ever , the longer soreness is also still there.

Weigh in week #3- 169 1lb increase

Week #4- This has to be where this stuff sold me. Like out of nowhere i get hammered with all the beautiful affects of ph's. Not only do i look great, i feel great. My strenght increases are even higher then before and then expected. Amazing. My incline is up 20lbs and my flat is up 40. Im still sticking to the 50's on arms but the pump makes it hard to go heavier. My deadlift is up 40lbs and my Squat got the most with a 90lb jump. Im sure my drive and determination helped.

Weigh in week #4- 174 a 5lb increase from last week and a total of 10lbs overall.

The start of week 5 i started PurusLabs Recycle and Clomid ( which i didnt think was needed but as a precaution) My strenght gains stayed intact and i seen a decrease of 4lbs (i figured this to be water weight)

Overall: I've seen excellent results with H-drol. A 10lb increase in Weight , No negative side effects. Increased Libido , and increased strength. I'd highly recommend anyone of an adult age to give this product a shot. I think now its availability is limited , but there is a lot of sites that still offer it.

*i didnt state in my diet in the upper portion. I'd say i got a clean diet that consists of oats , meat , and dairy but nothing strict. 3 meals a day and 2 snacks if more then likely average.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Gain
  • Recovery
  • Went To The Gym Everyday For 30 Days Straight
  • Felt Like A Monster
  • Jacked And Shredded
  • Good Strength Gains
  • Long Lasting Results
  • Acne On Back
  • Longer Muscle Soreness

April 26, 2012

Look into using a SERM in your PCT next time to help prevent he potential for gynomastia and also help get your natural testosterone levels back up. You can't always see or feel all sides.
  • Jakeman6797
    April 26, 2012

Virtus isn't clomid a SERM?
    April 26, 2012

Good god I missed that, yes it is. Never mind!
  • WarMachine
    April 26, 2012

In your third to last paragraph you said in parenthesis that the clomid may not have been needed. A SERM is ALWAYS NEEDED as part of a pct post ph cycle regimen. The need for a SERM only increases as the level of ph does as well. You must remember that if you ever run another cycle in the future Moobie.
    April 26, 2012

I wasn't sure if it was needed , I figured better to be safe then sorry so I took it and good thing I did, thanks for the response.
  • Jpotter21

Nice Review Dude
  • Tylerjg26
    April 27, 2012

Check ur blood pressure any because of the pre? But nice review stuff looks good
    April 27, 2012

All my vitals checked in normal. Im sure my blood pressure was elevated during usage but the sterol complex i was taking with it contains hawthorne berry like fish oil which is said to help regulate blood pressure
  • Mr69
    April 27, 2012

Do you guys think 20 is too early to take a prohormone?
    April 27, 2012

At 20 you really shouldn't need a ph. If your new to working out, hard work and dedication will give you the same results if not better.
  • LowSquats21
    Rep: -23
    April 27, 2012

So you didnt take cycle assist or anything???

dieatro14

Very interesting product.. For a while I have been debating if I should take it or not but I decided to anyways. I was totally amped to do it until it showed up at my door step. After a few days of contemplating I finally decided to go through with it. I had all of my support supps (cycle assist, super cissus, CoQ10, Taurine and a few others) and Serm on hand (tamoxifen. I gained a lot of water weight while on cycle, I was more concerned with staying hydrated and losing it during PCT than being dehydrated all the way through. Water weight was not a concern of mine. My diet was aimed for a lean bulk, with around 4k calories at 15-19% fat.

The initial cycle looked like this
50/75/75/75/100/100.

Week 1 201.4lbs : I got the mental placebo that I was on a PH and ramped up my lifting a lot, but no initial strength increases. No back pumps, or other sides.

Week 2 205.3 lbs: Gained some water weight, minimal strength increases still a placebo of being on a PH. Libido started to drop, started supplementing horny goat weed (fixed that problem right up).

Week 3 209.5 lbs: Here is where things started to get fun. Muslce size was deeeefinately up and my bench was up from 255x8 to 275x6 for 3 sets, at this time i started using BLOX Silk Amino Acid for a pre workout, and the vascularity was nuts. This is when people started to give me comments on how good I started to look, and asking what I was on. Muscle soreness greatly increased, low libido and some joint pain.

Week 4 211.2 lbs: Strength was now through the roof, started doing 275 for sets of 8 and 9 but this is when the back pumps kicked in. There were two or three times where I had to stop lifting because of the back pumps, but 5g of taurine worked wonders on that. Only sides at this point are low libido, some back pumps, muscle soreness and dry joints.

Week 5 214 lbs: Strength was beginning to slow down, but still increasing. At this point i managed to squeeze out 315 for 5 reps (new max). Muscle size peaked, same sides as week 4.

Week 6 217.4 lbs: At this point I really wanted to get off the cycle, I felt that it was just overkill at this point. Strength and muscle size was still through the roof, and no other sides came up aside from increased joint pain.

PCT:
Tamoxifen: 20/20/10/10
D-Pol
Animal Stak
Creatine Monohydrate
Dark Rage by MHP
Cycle assist
Super Cissus

After pct i am still hovering at 213lbs, a lot of the weight i lost was water weight. Strength did decrease a tad, but I am still able to hit 315 for sets of 4-5.

***Although I did get everything I expected, the entire cycle I really regret doing a PH. Through the entire cycle I just got this guilty feeling that I had cheated everyone around me, even though I was pushing myself harder than ever. This was my first and my last PH cycle. Everyone is different in how they react to a PH, but for me the risk was definately not worth the reward. All in all I put 1.25-.1.5 inches on to my biceps, and my lats/shoulders exploded while on cycle. Definatley staying natural from now on.
  • Low Libido
  • Guilty Feeling

• Vermonster
    September 20, 2012

Good honest account Dieatro. Your bench numbers are huge. You will be able to accomplish tons naturally. I've not seen many PH reviews like this but I really respect your honesty.
  • dieatro14
    September 20, 2012

Thanks man, I appreciate it!
  • Joshuaco

Great Review!!
  • dieatro14

Thanks!
  • sdunlimited
    September 20, 2012

Agreed - good honest review. Never tried a PH before and doing some investigating. Your review is quite helpful.

I contemplated whether to write this review or not but felt obligated to do so in order to share my experience with those, who like me, are new to the pro-hormone world. I will keep it short and straight to the point.

I took every precaution, did my homework, loaded up on Cycle Support 1 week..used extra Milk Thistle, hawthorn berry, taurine, Fish Oil, multi, casein protein before bed and stayed away from alcohol but one night.

Initial side effects were hair loss, extremely sore joints and minor high blood pressure. I felt it kick in 4 days into it. My muscles were noticeably fuller and strength was great..even after only 4 days. By the end of my first week, that's when I started to notice the hair loss was considerable and the sore joints were just awful. On the positive side, my body was getting bigger and I had already put on between 2-4 pounds. I'm sure some of it was water weight but my chest, shoulders, arms and legs were visibly bigger and more cut.

By the end of my second week, I was already up 7 pounds and visibly bigger. I went back and viewed a home video my wife had shot while I was wearing a fitted long sleeve shirt and I couldn't believe how strong and well defined I looked. Anyway..up to that point I was willing to deal with the few sides for the sake of how I looked and the gains I had made. A couple of days into my 3rd week, and just before finishing my first bottle, my wife and I had dinner at home and decided to have a bottle of wine. 1 hour after having my last glass of wine, I began to hyperventilate, my chest felt tight and a panic attack set in. I stumbled outside thinking I was dying..it was the coldest, loneliest, most terrifying feeling I'd ever felt in my life. As I was struggling to breathe and feeling my heartbeat get slower and slower, all I could do was ask myself "what have I done"? I thought about children, my wife, my mother who I look after and all those I cared about and asked God to please look after them for me. I know I sound melodramatic and perhaps ridiculous to some, but you'll never know that feeling is like until you feel "this is it", and at that moment, you're so full of self-guilt and regret because you know YOU did this!!

Finally the ambulance came, when they hooked me up to their machine..my blood pressure was so high that it kept beeping constantly and I honestly thought I wouldn't make it to the hospital. Anyway..I spent the night there. I disclosed everything I was taking and they did attribute the high blood pressure to the combination of H-Drol and the wine I drank that night. My liver test was also abnormal.

I want to emphasize that in no way am I solely blaming H-Drol for this. I knew better! I knew I should have stayed away from any substance that could alter my blood pressure yet thought a couple of glasses of wine should be ok. I did some research and found nothing other than "it's ok to have a few drinks as long as you follow it with water." I did that, but it did not help. My goal is to simply educate those, who like me, are knew to this and are wondering what is safe and what isn't. H-Drol is a great Muscle Builder if used cautiously and to the letter. I would leave it to more experience bodybuilders and those who have the discipline and dedication that it takes to run a cycle of this stuff or any other pro-hormone. I thought I did..my being wrong almost cost me my life.

Overall, the product is good but I would steer away from me, if like me, all you want is a few extra pounds of lean muscle and perhaps add some MASS to a certain body part. That was all I wanted..h-drol for me was not necessary.

I hope this does not get delete. I think it would be a disservice to the many members and those looking for information and feedback on this supplement. Many thanks to those who answered my Questions and tried to help..you know who you are!

• Tim40
    September 23, 2011

You should of known that you cant drink on cycle, you already have one compound in your body which is going to put stress on your liver, now you introduce alcohol. I'm happy to hear your doing well and I'm not trying to be a dick but you should of known before cycle you can't drink while on.
  • meangreene69
    September 23, 2011

How far did you get in to your cycle? Did you finish it out or stop it after the 2nd week?
    September 23, 2011

Yeah...that sounds like a panic attack for sure. The high blood pressure can do that, and they can be a side of most ph's....you are messing with your hormones, so it makes sense.

Glad you are ok.
  • andrew17019
    September 23, 2011

Thanks for the review and the personal experience. I hope that people read this and realize that PHs are no joke and not something to mess around without putting serious thought and effort into the side effects. If you are altering the chemical composition of your body you need to keep it simple, the fewer other chemicals you put in your body while on cycle the better! Glad you're OK, thanks for posting.
  • chichistrong
    September 23, 2011

Your feeling, is exactly the same feeling I had while on furuza one night. I thought I was having a heart attack. And just like you said, it is the worst feeling in the world, you truly feel like you just ruined your life and your family's
  • kris65
    September 24, 2011

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Im not going to tell you your dumb or that was stupid....you know what mistakes you made. All you can do is live and learn. Im glad to hear your alright though broski!
  • muscleHEAD
    September 24, 2011

Glad your doing okay brother
  • sotonight
    September 24, 2011

Thank you everybody for your support and well wishes. I am doing much better but still feel a little dizzy at times and seem to get rapid heartbeats when excited or do some physical activity but the doctor said that is normal. My body is just getting over the panic attack and there will be some residual symtoms for at least another week. I am also going for a liver test on Monday..will let you guys know the results!

meangreene69, I was just about to finish my one and only bottle. I don't remember exactly how many pills left but I was only doing 50gm per day. 75gm seemed a bit much for me.

Virtus, that is exactly what my doctor said!! Thank you!!

chichistrong, I pray nobody here ever goes through this. You know what it feels like to feel like you're dying..words cannot describe what goes through your mind!!

muscleHEAD, thank you..really appreciate that!!

Be safe, everybody!!

• 5foot3
    September 24, 2011

Wow scary, but glad your okay. Never got the reason why people are so quick to inject or pop pills. Knowing if it is actually improving their healths or killing them. If gaining 2-3 lbs vs not being around to see your kids grow...hey! I say what ever floats your boat. I value my
    life and actually being healthy over injecting something unnatural just to be big or lift a thousand lbs. It's every mans choice, if it make you happy (at the time) go for it.
    September 24, 2011

By reading your post i can tell your first 3 weeks your were doing 75mg a day for 3 weeks since you ran out of your first bottle on the end of third week, hope that was a lesson leard no alchohol while on cycle and also were u taking cycle supplements like cycle assist which help control blood pressure among choloesteral levels and other stuff , i am on my 9th day of pct from a 4 week cycle of hdrol althogh i ran it at 50mg the whole way and yea this was my first cycle and turned out good

This was my first prohormone cycle. I am 28 and have been lifting for two years. Price paid was ~$30/bottle including shipping, which I thought was a very good value.

Lifting Routine:
Monday: Alternating antagonistic upper-body heavy compound movements
Wednesday: Lower-body heavy compound movements
Friday: Isolation shoulder and core strengthening movements
All Other Days: Off/Rest
Sleep: ~8-10 hours sleep per night on average
Other: Kept external stress low.

Cycle was run as follows:
4 weeks preload with Cycle Assist
5 weeks on at 50/50/75/75/75; continued Cycle...

Lifting Routine:
Monday: Alternating antagonistic upper-body heavy compound movements
Wednesday: Lower-body heavy compound movements
Friday: Isolation shoulder and core strengthening movements
All Other Days: Off/Rest
Sleep: ~8-10 hours sleep per night on average
Other: Kept external stress low.

Cycle was run as follows:
4 weeks preload with Cycle Assist
5 weeks on at 50/50/75/75/75; continued Cycle Assist
4 weeks PCT with PCT Assist, Liquid Clomiphene, and Liquid Tamoxifen, as well as Lean Xtreme, and Formadrol Extreme

Other supplements run through cycle:
Vitamin C
Taurine
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil and Flax Oil
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM
Biotin
L-Dopa (post cycle only)
Creatine (post cycle only)

Diet:
Chicken, whole grain bread, oatmeal, brown rice, salmon, eggs, tuna, as well as various fruits and veggies @ 3-4 meals per day, intermixed with protein+carb+healthy fat shakes @ 3-4 per day through entire cycle. All shakes were taken with 8-16oz of 2% milk. Water intake was about 1.5-1.75 gallons per day. Absolutely no alcohol.

Detail On-Cycle Report:

Week 1:
2 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; one in morning, one after dinner.
Felt increased nitrogen retention by end of week, muscle pumps came easier in gym
No other changes noted

Week 2:
2 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; one in morning, one after dinner.
Mild and infrequent headaches occurred
Noticeable lethargy setting in each morning and occurring during workouts
Pumps in gym increased and were easily brought on in general by any movement
Testical/groin pain by end of week
Noticeable water retention be end of week

Week 3:
3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
Extremely dry joints, affecting workout quality due to pain
Random and extremely annoying muscle spasms and cramps begin to occur
Mild, infrequent headaches continue
Lethargy became extreme, also negatively affecting workouts
Testical/groin pain continues
Debilitating back pump causes back snap; could no longer work legs for rest of cycle

Week 4:
3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
Extreme joint dryness in shoulders continues to degrade workout quality, especially on bench press movements
Mild, infrequent headaches continue
Extreme sweating and lethargy persisted during workouts
Noticeable loss of libido
Crazy pumps in gym, but also crazy muscle cramps occurring at random in neck, throat, and other strange places.

Week 5:
3 caps per day, spaced approx 8 hours apart; two in morning, one after dinner.
All the previously mentioned side effects persist.

Post Cycle Report:
No gyno, no acne, no hair loss, no liver damage, mild testicular atrophy (fixed with clomid), mild loss of libido (came back in about a month), no depression, headaches and muscle cramps subsided immediately after cycle end.
No increased appetite or aggression at any time.
No drastic increase in strength.
Placebo affect of "being on something" helped a little with lifts.
Was not able to perform any heavy compound leg movements for several weeks following cycle due to back pump induced "injury."

Overall Stats:
Weight gained on cycle: ~15lbs
Weight lost post cycle: ~5lbs
Estimated increase in lean body mass: ~2lbs @ 100% retention
Estimated increase in body fat mass: ~8lbs

Overall Experience Summary:
I loved the awesome muscle pumps and the general feeling of being swole and somewhat stronger while on cycle. Faster recovery was very noticeable--muscle soreness lasted barely a day even after a hard-hitting workout. I did achieve modest increases in strength and size by end of cycle, however, I don't believe the H-Drol was as effective as I had anticipated. I also experienced a lot more sides than expected. I could have kept it natural and gotten nearly the same results without any of the obnoxious side-effects. I am somewhat disappointed overall, but 2 lbs of lean body mass increase in 5 weeks is pretty solid, considering one can only add only about 1 lb per month naturally. I may run another cycle, but not for a long time. Would like to try Test Enanthate, as I hear it's far more effective and "better" for the body in comparison to prohormones, but I don't have the money to run that with proper cycle and post-cycle therapy.

Warning to anyone considering taking this: Even if you have your diet and a comprehensive supplement plan in place, you should expect to endure relatively harsh side effects regarding joint dryness, muscle cramps, and lethargy, as well as dangerous back pumps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Muscle Pumps
  • Did Not Increase Strength Much
  • Excessive Pct Costs
  • Random & Violent Muscle Cramps
  • Mild Testicular Atrophy
  • Libido Loss
  • Dry Joints During Workout
  • Needed 2 Bottles For 1 Cycle

ok so i ran a cycle of h drol, i did much planning , and had specific outcome in mind. i want to start off by saying that i am not a Monster, i am in great shape , but i am lean, no body fat, and that is how i like to be , i go hard in the gym 5 days a week , and have for 3 years...........any way here is my review

WEEK # 1

WEEK # 1
pre loaded on Life Support 4 caps a day

WEEK # 2

life support 4 caps a day, h drol 2 caps a day
i didnt reallly notice anything , asside from a stange feeling in my body that i beleive was increased blood pressure, and i swaet more than normal at the gym

WEEK # 3 LS 4 caps/ hdrol 3 caps a day

same as week 1 , but i did begin to notice fuller muscles and veins that i had not seen before

WEEK # 4 LS4caps/hdrol 3caps a day
this is where it kicked in ,i began to really feel great overall aside from some lethargy, i went from 200lb bench at 6 reps to 225 at 5 reps, pull downs went from 195 at 4 reps to 210 at 4 reps , and i noticed considerable growth to my entire body

WEEK # 5 same dosage

considerable growth i think at this point i had put on 10 lbs and was just Shredded with veins and deffenition, strength gains mellowed out but the growth continued, every day i noticed new growth and felt great

WEEK # 6 LS same/hdrol 4 caps a day

oily skin shoulder acne(very mild) terrible back pumps , but a rockster energy drink took care of those, strength still same but continued to pack on lean muscle

WEEK # 7 same dosage as week 6

very oily skin , back pumps , strength increased dramatically , up about 15 to 20 pounds on everything , and i was just ripped , i have never looked so good

i am now 3 weeks in to PCT , using tamox, and a testephen and tribulus, and still running Life Support, i started out at 175lbs at 6"1'
i ended at 193lbs i have lost 6 lbs but u cant really tell and i have lost NO strength gains , i actually am continuing to get stonger, i need to ad that i consumed 3 to 4 thousand calories a day for this cycle and still do , u have to eat a lot , over all i was very pleased and will do it again soon , hope this helps someone
  • Long Lasting Results
  • Oily Skin

• DaDTrain
    July 12, 2011

I am looking into taking this and was going to cycle is similar to what you did and on the days you don't go to gym did you still take life support or h-drol?
  • leaninmizzou
    July 12, 2011

Yes u need to keep blood levels steady, take both doses, every day, continue life support after your cycle, for at least 2 - 4 weeks

Wow bro u ran hdrol for 7 weeks lol

LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I ran this up to 100mg a day my last 5 days. I jumped on HDROL directly after my BOLA cycle, thank god. H DROL put 2 more lbs on me and droped my bf% 2% from what BOLA did to me. My bench went from 300lbs to 320lbs. It did give me mild acne on my back and shoulders, but nothing like BOLA. Sex Drive was great, did not affect it any. I would say to get really good gains you need to get to 75mg-100mg daily as long as you have good supporting sups and a way to check blood work. I highly recommend this product.
  • Jacked And Shredded
  • My Backs Hurts A Little The Next Day.

• joeoftwins
    April 7, 2011

Dude, you're 17 and this is your 3rd ProHormone and you also ran 3 test boosters as well and thats just the stuff you reviewed...WOW is all I can say.
  • joeoftwins
    April 7, 2011

My bad..thought u were someone else..LOL good review. rep+

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.