Competitive Edge Labs Furuza A

Furuza A Competitive Edge Labs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Furuza A (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
44.95 Buy Furuza A 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy Furuza A
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

gonna run a cycle of Furuza A what's your opinion on a liver support?
So basically I am going to start a single cycle of Furuza-A by Competitive Edge ...

Furuza A
Hello Im 30yrs old, I want to run Furuza a for 6 wks at 250 to 300 mg as a stand...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Furuza A Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Furuza A Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Massive Vascularity (1)
    • Cut Bf% (1)
    • Need Very High Doses For Effectiveness (1)
    • Not Cost Effective (1)
    • Probably Not To Healthy At Doses Required For Results (1)
    Have you used Furuza A? Submit your own Review!
    June 8, 2011

Reviews: 15

Age: 29

June 8, 2011
     Furuza-A, or Orastan-A, is a non-methylated prohormone in that is similar to winstrol. It has a short half-life, 3-4 hours, so needs to be dosed evenly throughout the day.

Furuza is known (like PStanz) for being a cutter/hardening agent. I used it as such as part of a stack with Epistane (which is what I base almost all of my cycles around). I ran 6 weeks of Furuza-A, starting at 150mg/day and getting up to 300mg/day. The first two weeks I ran Furuza solo, and the last 4 I ran it with Epi.

By the end of the first two weeks, I had lost about 1% of my BF, had massive vascularity increases in my arms and shoulders (especially top of forearms, they looked like a road map). Not much muscular growth though. So this is effective at what it says, but unfortunately it is EXTREMELY expensive to run at effective doses. I run it now at 400mg/day. There is 3000/mg in a bottle. 7 day supply for a bottle. This isn't the cheapest poo either, the least expensive I have found it is in a 3 pack from lockoutforums for $80. Others charge $35 a bottle.

Good cutter. Great vascularity. Huge doses needed, which makes it financially not worth it as what you spend on this, you could buy a whole other cycle. Also, at such higher doses (up to 2x recommended is really what I personally need)you are undoubtedly losing some of the benefits on non-methyls lack of stress on your body, I would bet it is getting much more stressful up there. Plus, Furuza still does shut down your endogenous test, so at such a high dose, you really are doing yourself roughly...plus you are stacking it likely....
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Massive Vascularity
    • Cut Bf%
    • Need Very High Doses For Effectiveness
    • Not Cost Effective
    • Probably Not To Healthy At Doses Required For Results
    Reply #1:
    TripleH
    TripleH

Joined: 8/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    Would you recommend this as my first ph? im debating between this products at p-stanz.

Reply #2:

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    No, you have to run it too high. I run it 300mg/ed+ when stacking it...that is extremely expensive. Going that high is also toxic just like a methyl would be anyway.

Go hdrol, pmag or protomax.

Reply #3:

Joined: 9/2011
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +17
    Solid Review Virtus! I'm thinking of staking Havoc with Furuza. What Epistane product do you buy?

Reply #4:

Joined: 9/2011
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +17
    Thnx Virtus, i'm gonna snag some RPN Havoc. and I believe Pstanz is cheaper than Furuza. Post i'm thinkin Nolva again with DAA, typical vitamins and cortisol support. Do you use any bottled PCT? Like PCT Assit or a test-boost with an AI? Thnx Virtus, as always learnin alot from ya

Have you used Furuza A? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Furuza A, Competitive Edge Labs