Furuza A

By Competitive Edge Labs
Furuza A Competitive Edge Labs
7.3/10
(Weighted average based on 1 Review)

Ranks #45 of 55 (better than 19%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Virtus

Virtus's Furuza A Review

Furuza-A, or Orastan-A, is a non-methylated prohormone in that is similar to winstrol. It has a short half-life, 3-4 hours, so needs to be dosed evenly throughout the day.

Furuza is known (like PStanz) for being a cutter/hardening agent. I used it as such as part of a stack with Epistane (which is what I base almost all of my cycles around). I ran 6 weeks of Furuza-A, starting at 150mg/day and getting up to 300mg/day. The first two weeks I ran Furuza solo, and the last 4 I ran it with Epi.

By the end of the first two weeks, I had lost about 1% of my BF, had massive vascularity increases in my arms and shoulders (especially top of forearms, they looked like a road map). Not much muscular growth though. So this is effective at what it says, but unfortunately it is EXTREMELY expensive to run at effective doses. I run it now at 400mg/day. There is 3000/mg in a bottle. 7 day supply for a bottle. This isn't the cheapest poo either, the least expensive I have found it is in a 3 pack from lockoutforums for $80. Others charge $35 a bottle.

Good cutter. Great vascularity. Huge doses needed, which makes it financially not worth it as what you spend on this, you could buy a whole other cycle. Also, at such higher doses (up to 2x recommended is really what I personally need)you are undoubtedly losing some of the benefits on non-methyls lack of stress on your body, I would bet it is getting much more stressful up there. Plus, Furuza still does shut down your endogenous test, so at such a high dose, you really are doing yourself roughly...plus you are stacking it likely....
Pros:
Cons:
  • Massive Vascularity
  • Cut Bf%
  • Need Very High Doses For Effectiveness
  • Not Cost Effective
  • Probably Not To Healthy At Doses Required For Results

Posted June 8, 2011
Would you recommend this as my first ph? im debating between this products at p-stanz.

Virtus

Posted June 8, 2011
No, you have to run it too high. I run it 300mg/ed+ when stacking it...that is extremely expensive. Going that high is also toxic just like a methyl would be anyway.

Go hdrol, pmag or protomax.

Posted June 8, 2011
Solid Review Virtus! I'm thinking of staking Havoc with Furuza. What Epistane product do you buy?

Posted June 8, 2011
Thnx Virtus, i'm gonna snag some RPN Havoc. and I believe Pstanz is cheaper than Furuza. Post i'm thinkin Nolva again with DAA, typical vitamins and cortisol support. Do you use any bottled PCT? Like PCT Assit or a test-boost with an AI? Thnx Virtus, as always learnin alot from ya