This product has been reported as discontinued.

Furuza A Reviews

By: Competitive Edge Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Furuza A is a Prohormone manufactured by Competitive Edge Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

June 8, 2011

Furuza-A, or Orastan-A, is a non-methylated prohormone in that is similar to winstrol. It has a short half-life, 3-4 hours, so needs to be dosed evenly throughout the day.

Furuza is known (like PStanz) for being a cutter/hardening agent. I used it as such as part of a stack with Epistane (which is what I base almost all of my cycles around). I ran 6 weeks of Furuza-A, starting at 150mg/day and getting up to 300mg/day. The first two weeks I ran Furuza solo, and the last 4 I ran it with Epi.

By the end of the first two weeks, I had lost about 1% of my BF, had massive vascularity increases in my arms and shoulders (especially top of forearms, they looked like a road map). Not much muscular growth though. So this is effective at what it says, but unfortunately it is EXTREMELY expensive to run at effective doses. I run it now at 400mg/day. There is 3000/mg in a bottle. 7 day supply for a bottle. This isn't the cheapest poo either, the least expensive I have found it is in a 3 pack from lockoutforums for $80. Others charge $35 a bottle.

Good cutter. Great vascularity. Huge doses needed, which makes it financially not worth it as what you spend on this, you could buy a whole other cycle. Also, at such higher doses (up to 2x recommended is really what I personally need)you are undoubtedly losing some of the benefits on non-methyls lack of stress on your body, I would bet it is getting much more stressful up there. Plus, Furuza still does shut down your endogenous test, so at such a high dose, you really are doing yourself you are stacking it likely....
  • Massive Vascularity
  • Cut Bf%
  • Need Very High Doses For Effectiveness
  • Not Cost Effective
  • Probably Not To Healthy At Doses Required For Results

• TripleH
    Rep: 0
    June 8, 2011

Would you recommend this as my first ph? im debating between this products at p-stanz.

• Virtus
    June 8, 2011

No, you have to run it too high. I run it 300mg/ed+ when stacking it...that is extremely expensive. Going that high is also toxic just like a methyl would be anyway.

Go hdrol, pmag or protomax.

• UChiGrad
    June 8, 2011

Solid Review Virtus! I'm thinking of staking Havoc with Furuza. What Epistane product do you buy?

• UChiGrad
    June 8, 2011

Thnx Virtus, i'm gonna snag some RPN Havoc. and I believe Pstanz is cheaper than Furuza. Post i'm thinkin Nolva again with DAA, typical vitamins and cortisol support. Do you use any bottled PCT? Like PCT Assit or a test-boost with an AI? Thnx Virtus, as always learnin alot from ya

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.