Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist

Cycle Assist Competitive Edge Labs User Rating: (14 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
H-Drol (45 Reviews)
Antaeus Labs Trenazone Reviews
Trenazone (10 Reviews)
PES Erase Reviews
Erase (22 Reviews)
IronMagLabs Super DMZ Reviews
Super DMZ (4 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Powerlab Nutrition Post Cycle Reviews
Anabolic Xtreme PCT Reviews
PCT (2 Reviews)
5.5

Related Forum Topics

CEL: PCT Assist and Cycle Assist Combo at Lockout!
Good deal here for 2 solid products. http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?ma...

First prohormone Cycle Assistance, goal is to Lean bulk with RPN Havoc
Hi there I am looking to start my first prohormone cycle Ive done a decent a...

Halotest 25, Cycle Assist, Tamoxifen
I am taking Halotest 25 for the first time. I plan to run Cycle Assist (4 caps ...

Beginner Stack - RPN Havoc, Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist, Reversitol V2
Hi everyone, Looking for some suggestions, advice, tips etc.  I'm new...

Cycle Assist or Milk Thistle/Hawthorne Berry for Hdrol cycle
I will be doing an Hdrol cycle within a few weeks, I have every aspect of the cy...

This will help with PH cycles, Cycle Assist, and PCT
I was just surfing the internet and found this helpful website. Hope this helps....

First time H DROL Cycle Assist.
Hi guys Looking forward to starting my first cycle on Hdrol! Wanted to see what...

D-Pol, Erase, and Cycle Assist Question
I notice when going to buy D-pol off of Amazon, in their frequently bought toget...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Cycle Assist Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Cycle Assist Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Value (12)
  • Your Blood Work Will Love This (8)
  • Very Effective (8)
  • Helpes Prevent Possible Sides (8)
  • Smells Funny (3)
December 7, 2012

Mack411

Reviews: 21

Age: 24

December 7, 2012

I'm not going to break down the profile of this,as most of you know it and each ingredients benefit,and if you don't and your reading this,you should.

I love this product,a must have for me on any cycle.Have not ran a cycle without it yet,and will use for any future cycle needs.This product has all the right stuff in it,and is so easy to dose.4 caps twice a day,can't be any easier.

Cycle assist has helped me keep my blood pressure in check,headaches in check,nose bleeds,no organ pain,chest pain!Any negative sides I have experienced ever I feel was without a doubt my fault for how I ran my cycle,cycle assist definitely does its job and well.Also it has helped keep acne to a minimum while on.

Overall this is a great product.For what you get in the profile it can not be beat for price.Helps me keep all my sides in check and a must have in My books.

August 7, 2012

BossKen

Reviews: 3

Age: 27

August 7, 2012
     Didn't really look too much into ingredients, they seem pretty standard. I took the harshest of harsh prohormones "Super Drol", didn't drink any alcohol, ate healthy and took cycle assist and bloodwork was fine a month after cycle. Never felt any terrible sides from proho, liver values were great. If you are taking an oral steroid or ph, you need something along the lines of cycle assist
      cashprince
      cashprince

Joined: 9/2012
      Reputation: 0
      great review brah. do you take this before, while on super d and after?

June 18, 2012

Speez

Reviews: 14

Age: 47

June 18, 2012
       This product is a staple when doing orals,I was taking 4 caps in the morning, 4 at night. Helped with the sides tremendously. Stabilizes blood pressure, keeps prostate in control, keeps liver and heart in good condition, while on cycle, I used this in conjunction with Thermolife liver longer, I would not do any orals without these 2. Recommended highly!
      May 12, 2012

trinitytabor

Reviews: 21

Age: 26

May 12, 2012
       I have used other pct's but this one is one that I will continue to use on a regular basis. I was taking this while on Methastadrol, and I do strongly beleive if I had been taking anything else beside this my body probably wouldn't have made it through. I preloaded 2 wks and continued all the way through my cycle. I still had liver pain with the cycle but I know it would have been worse with anything else. I felt alot safer you could say using a CEL product also because they are so legit with their ingridients. I had mild acne after my cycle on mainly the shoulder area. I took 2 in the morning and 2 with my last dose of ph. I recommend this product to anyone using ph's or not. It is an all around great support supp.
      • No Acme
      • Great Value
        thinisin
        thinisin

Reviews: 2
        Reputation: +267
        Wait.....you said you used this as a pct? What else did you use

April 3, 2012

BronxBomb

Reviews: 14

Age: 23

April 3, 2012
         Great product, Picked up 2 more bottles of it recently to keep my insides nice and clean. Has plenty of ingredients to help out your liver and your kidneys. Definitely worth the price of around $22 a tub. The only downside i would add is taking 8 pills of just this a day is a little on the high side but its something you get used to. Also the funny smell is something that come along with it so suck it up.
          andrew17019
          andrew17019

Reviews: 16
          Reputation: +223
          Makes my poop smell funny.

Joined: 2/2011
          Reviews: 15
          Reputation: +1570
          ^^so true andrew, but is that a pro, or a con? Hmmmmm

January 21, 2012

kbordner

Reviews: 6

Age: 54

January 21, 2012
           I know everybody and their Mother have reviewed this product but tough this is a wake up call. Smells funny? Absolutely!When you go the bathroom will you clear the house? Absolutely! Will the bathroom smell like little old lady from now on? Absolutely! Well too bad because this is still the best product of it's kind on the market. It's got NAC/HB/MT all of the crap you need to survive these harsh oral steroids. So quit whining about how bad it smells and suck it up.
            FlashSunday
            FlashSunday

Reviews: 77
            Reputation: +3345
            Damn dude. This review got RAPED!

slysteps
            slysteps

Joined: 8/2011
            Reviews: 12
            Reputation: +278
            I mean I thought it was to the point. I don't get why every review has to be so long and drawn out and explaining every little thing when about a thousand other people already have

deumcole
            deumcole

Joined: 8/2009
            Reviews: 106
            Reputation: +2797
            Wow. I guess you do hafta include the ingredient profile & nutrition facts huh?

June 24, 2011

pyr0t3chnician

Reviews: 4

Age: 27

June 24, 2011
             I hate the smell of this, but I loved the way it ended all my sides. I was using MDrol and had massive headaches for about 3-4 days before I finally picked this stuff up. Within 2 days, my BP was back to normal, headaches were gone, and I felt awesome.

The only thing this stuff didn't fix was the lethargy I experienced. I took the recommended dosage, but still could never get enough sleep while on my cycle.

For the price, this is amazing. I will definitely be using this for my next cycle.
            June 21, 2011

IRISH89

Age: 21

June 21, 2011
             Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist is all-In-one Cycle Support, Cycle Assist is designed to help provide liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, and acne support. When cycling a ph you have the possibility of getting side effects, but taking Cycle Assist can help prevent possible side effects. A lot of people think that Cycle Assist is a waste of money, that you can run cycles without it, but why take the risk, I have seen tons of logs were people didn’t preload or take Cycle Assist & during their cycle they start having problems & asking for advice & eventually quit, taking Cycle Assist will not guarantee 100% safety, it’s just going to help assist & prevent possible side effects that occur. If your ignorant enough not to research what your taking & possible side effects that can occur, & how you can prevent them then you should stay away from all ph even some supplements.

I preloaded 2 weeks prior & continued straight through PCT (if you want a cheap option you can preload Milk Thistle & hawthorn berry). Cycle Assist really helped prevent any side effects for me, the only side effect that I got for the first couple of days was high blood pressure/ & headaches, but taking another pill of Cycle Assist with each serving for those days really sorted it out, it also helped when I increased my water intake, if you’re looking to save Cycle Assist, just pick up some hawthorn berry extract to help with the high blood pressures, which seems to be the most common side. I took 4 capsules twice daily, spaced out 8 hours apart, one serving at 12 & the other at 8; make sure you spread out the Cycle Assist from the ph (4/6 hours apart). My blood work came back better than I thought everything was in a good range, jus some minor cholesterol problems, as for acne I never suffered any major acne problems, just a lil bit of backne. The best thing about Cycle Assist is every herb is a standardized extract and the standardization amount is identified on the label.

Ingredients per serving 4caps (240caps bottle):
            NAC -750mg (liver)
            Milk Thistle - 500mg (liver)
            Vitamin B-5 – 500mg (cholesterol/acne)
            Hawthorne Berry Extract – 300mg (blood pressure)
            Vitamin B6 – 200mg (cardiovascular function)
            Saw Palmetto – 160mg (prostate)
            Celery Seed Extract – 75mg (blood pressure, cholesterol, & improve circulation)
            Grape Seed Extract – 75mg (antioxidant/cardiovascular and immune function)
            Policosanol – 20mg (cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health)
            Zinc – 15mg (antioxidant)

Overall Cycle Assist is a must when running a ph, it’s a great all in one supp which saves you from having to choke down a lot of pills. Have read online that its due to the NAC. For me it can smell whatever it wants to as long as it works lol.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Great Value
            • Very Effective
            • Helpes Prevent Possible Sides
            • Great Ingredients
            • Smells Funny

Reputation: +758
            very true it smells funny and pray that a cap dosen't break open in your mouth. but this is one of the most crucial part of any ph cycle. nice review.

Joined: 2/2011
            Reviews: 15
            Reputation: +1570
            nice review brother

April 5, 2011

Age: 28

April 5, 2011
             So I just wrapped up what I thought was going to be a pretty harsh cycle. A bridge with 2 methyl's. I know, I know, multiple methyl's are frowned upon so no need to preach to me please.

I followed the directions of 4 pills twice a day, and also loaded for 10 days before the cycle. Sides on cycle were certainly minimized greatly. It was almost too good to be true. Skin was no worse than normal, blood pressure only went up briefly at the beginning, and my liver felt great! No really my liver felt great, and I had blood work to prove it!

I just happen to be starting a new job and their health insurance requires blood work. I was a bit nervous about what was going to showing up. Well guess what?...my liver values were perfect! You're probably thinking big deal, but I forgot to mention it was a SD-Xtreme to Epivar bridge. My lipids were god awful and my T3 uptake was through the roof, but the lipids were expected. Not sure about the high T3 uptake though.

Anyone looking into PH cycle needs CEL Cycle Assist. It's inexpensive, and your body will thank you.

adam777
              adam777

Reputation: +505
              Glad to hear it worked well. I almost wish I got this stuff compared to the AI cycle support because the taste is awful, but its finally growing on me. Good review.

Reputation: +758
              i just started preloading for my next cycle with this stuff and can't wait to see how it helps with the ph performance. the only thing that sucks is the smell.

Joined: 3/2010
              Reputation: +79
              Haha yeah the smell is a little weird. Not bad, but certainly interesting. It smells very familiar, but I can't seem to identify it.
              What PH are going to run kroberts?

Reply #4:

Joined: 3/2010
              Reputation: +79
              Adam777, definitely pick this up on your next go around. I've used CEL products a few times, and have yet to be disappointed.
              Also I noticed you're military so thanks for all you do. I grew up not far from Bragg so I have mad respect for you guys.

Reply #5:

Reputation: +758
              i just ran boladrol stacked with lmg. it was real ggod take a look at the log ken's carrot and broccli

Reply #6:
              arminzandi
              arminzandi

Joined: 5/2011
              Reputation: 0
              I am thinking of starting a cycle of H-drol and i was wondering do I just need this or other things too?

Reply #7:

Reviews: 5
              Reputation: +21
              arminzandi, Im on the same boat as you! I am getting ready to start my H-drol cycle and started preloading with Cycle Assist 4 days ago and will continue for a full week. I am also taking an extra 1000mg of Milk Thistle and a test booster which may not be necessary but I don't think it hurts. Like other have mentioned, make sure you continue to use Cycle Assist through your cycle and get a good PCT supplement. I will be adding a test booster to my PCT and some more Milk Thistle as well. Hope this helps!!

September 24, 2010

Reviews: 27

Age: 30

September 24, 2010
               I absolutely love this stuff !!! I've done about 5 PH cycles, and have used Cycle Assist twice. For me, it made a difference. For me, most PH make me very lathargic. Especially if they're methylated. I found both times adding Cycle Assist to my stack, made me way less lathargic. Increase my over-all sense of well-being as well. I wasn't so moody all of the time. Any great thing about this product: it is very in-expensive !!! Now, one bad thing. The pills ... spell like a used litter box. Literally !!!
              • No Acme

Reputation: +1
                hey im getting ready to take my frist ph and i was wondering if this stuff is like a all in 1 post cycle or will i still need other supps like test and a estrogen blocker?

Reviews: 27
                Reputation: +50
                It all depends on what PH you're using. I was using HAVOC which is fairly low on the estrogen side. It never hurts to take extra milk thistle, fish oils, and Sam-E. However, it also depends on the duration of your cycle as well. Some people also like to add DHEA, and a test booster while they're on their PH cycle. Hope that helps a little.

Cheers.

Reputation: +1
                Im gonna get rpn havoc to, did you load the cycle assist........and sence like you said low on estrogen i wouldnt need a estrogen blocker?

Reply #4:
                rochabp
                rochabp

Joined: 6/2009
                Reputation: -1
                slinging.
                this is not even made for PCT purposes its made for liver protection and other organ protection not for hormones regulation. if you didnt know that you might wanna read a lil more on what you are doing.

plus epistane acts like an AI so considering an estrogen blocker is ridiculous. on epistane your estrogen will be supressed hard.

Reply #5:
                SpeedyGaf
                SpeedyGaf

Joined: 11/2010
                Reviews: 2
                Reputation: -1
                starting havoc myself this week, if i was to take cycle assist and extra milk thistle that i have lying around, do u think id still need a pct??

Reply #6:
                joker2712005
                joker2712005

Joined: 12/2010
                Reviews: 1
                Reputation: +1
                Isn't cycle assist for POST cycle, not during your cycle? Im about to take this for PCT. Am i missing anything? Thanks

Reply #7:

Reviews: 5
                Reputation: +21
                joker2712005, I believe this is for pre-cycle and on-cycle only. This same company makes a PCT supplement as well. I am not familiar with this effectiveness since I have not used it but if it's anything like Cycle Assist, then it must be pretty good!!

Reply #8:
                bigjdontplay
                bigjdontplay

Reviews: 1
                Reputation: +1
                this is good for pre/on/and post cycle...

Have you used Cycle Assist? Submit your own Review!