Cycle Assist

By Competitive Edge Labs
Cycle Assist Competitive Edge Labs
8.8/10
(Weighted average based on 14 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 8 (better than 100%)
in Growth Enhancers > Post Cycle Therapy
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

kbordner

this is still the best product of it's kind on the market

I know everybody and their Mother have reviewed this product but tough this is a wake up call. Smells funny? Absolutely!When you go the bathroom will you clear the house? Absolutely! Will the bathroom smell like little old lady from now on? Absolutely! Well too bad because this is still the best product of it's kind on the market. It's got NAC/HB/MT all of the crap you need to survive these harsh oral steroids. So quit whining about how bad it smells and suck it up.

FlashSunday

Posted January 21, 2012
    Damn dude. This review got RAPED!

slysteps

Posted January 21, 2012
    I mean I thought it was to the point. I don't get why every review has to be so long and drawn out and explaining every little thing when about a thousand other people already have

deumcole

Posted January 21, 2012
    Wow. I guess you do hafta include the ingredient profile & nutrition facts huh?

IRISH89

Overall Cycle Assist is a must when running a ph

Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist is all-In-one Cycle Support, Cycle Assist is designed to help provide liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, and acne support. When cycling a ph you have the possibility of getting side effects, but taking Cycle Assist can help prevent possible side effects. A lot of people think that Cycle Assist is a waste of money, that you can run cycles without it, but why take the risk, I have seen tons of logs were people didn't preload or take Cycle Assist & during their cycle they start having problems & asking for advice & eventually quit, taking Cycle Assist will not guarantee 100% safety, it's just going to help assist & prevent possible side effects that occur. If your ignorant enough not to research what your taking & possible side effects that can occur, & how you can prevent them then you should stay away from all ph even some supplements.

I preloaded 2 weeks prior & continued straight through PCT (if you want a cheap option you can preload Milk Thistle & hawthorn berry). Cycle Assist really helped prevent any side effects for me, the only side effect that I got for the first couple of days was high blood pressure/ & headaches, but taking another pill of Cycle Assist with each serving for those days really sorted it out, it also helped when I increased my water intake, if you're looking to save Cycle Assist, just pick up some hawthorn berry extract to help with the high blood pressures, which seems to be the most common side. I took 4 capsules twice daily, spaced out 8 hours apart, one serving at 12 & the other at 8; make sure you spread out the Cycle Assist from the ph (4/6 hours apart). My blood work came back better than I thought everything was in a good range, jus some minor cholesterol problems, as for acne I never suffered any major acne problems, just a lil bit of backne. The best thing about Cycle Assist is every herb is a standardized extract and the standardization amount is identified on the label.

Ingredients per serving 4caps (240caps bottle):
    NAC -750mg (liver)
    Milk Thistle - 500mg (liver)
    Vitamin B-5 – 500mg (cholesterol/acne)
    Hawthorne Berry Extract – 300mg (blood pressure)
    Vitamin B6 – 200mg (cardiovascular function)
    Saw Palmetto – 160mg (prostate)
    Celery Seed Extract – 75mg (blood pressure, cholesterol, & improve circulation)
    Grape Seed Extract – 75mg (antioxidant/cardiovascular and immune function)
    Policosanol – 20mg (cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health)
    Zinc – 15mg (antioxidant)

Overall Cycle Assist is a must when running a ph, it's a great all in one supp which saves you from having to choke down a lot of pills. Have read online that its due to the NAC. For me it can smell whatever it wants to as long as it works lol.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Value
    • Very Effective
    • Helpes Prevent Possible Sides
    • Great Ingredients
    • Smells Funny

Posted June 21, 2011
    very true it smells funny and pray that a cap dosen't break open in your mouth. but this is one of the most crucial part of any ph cycle. nice review.

Virtus

Posted June 21, 2011
    nice review brother

Sides on cycle were certainly minimized greatly

So I just wrapped up what I thought was going to be a pretty harsh cycle. A bridge with 2 methyl's. I know, I know, multiple methyl's are frowned upon so no need to preach to me please.

I followed the directions of 4 pills twice a day, and also loaded for 10 days before the cycle. Sides on cycle were certainly minimized greatly. It was almost too good to be true. Skin was no worse than normal, blood pressure only went up briefly at the beginning, and my liver felt great! No really my liver felt great, and I had blood work to prove it!

I just happen to be starting a new job and their health insurance requires blood work. I was a bit nervous about what was going to showing up. Well guess what?...my liver values were perfect! You're probably thinking big deal, but I forgot to mention it was a SD-Xtreme to Epivar bridge. My lipids were god awful and my T3 uptake was through the roof, but the lipids were expected. Not sure about the high T3 uptake though.

Anyone looking into PH cycle needs CEL Cycle Assist. It's inexpensive, and your body will thank you.

adam777

Posted April 5, 2011
      Glad to hear it worked well. I almost wish I got this stuff compared to the AI cycle support because the taste is awful, but its finally growing on me. Good review.

Posted April 5, 2011
      i just started preloading for my next cycle with this stuff and can't wait to see how it helps with the ph performance. the only thing that sucks is the smell.

Posted April 5, 2011
      Haha yeah the smell is a little weird. Not bad, but certainly interesting. It smells very familiar, but I can't seem to identify it.
      What PH are going to run kroberts?

Posted April 5, 2011
      Adam777, definitely pick this up on your next go around. I've used CEL products a few times, and have yet to be disappointed.
      Also I noticed you're military so thanks for all you do. I grew up not far from Bragg so I have mad respect for you guys.

Posted April 5, 2011
      i just ran boladrol stacked with lmg. it was real ggod take a look at the log ken's carrot and broccli

Posted April 6, 2011
      I am thinking of starting a cycle of H-drol and i was wondering do I just need this or other things too?

Posted April 6, 2011
      arminzandi, Im on the same boat as you! I am getting ready to start my H-drol cycle and started preloading with Cycle Assist 4 days ago and will continue for a full week. I am also taking an extra 1000mg of Milk Thistle and a test booster which may not be necessary but I don't think it hurts. Like other have mentioned, make sure you continue to use Cycle Assist through your cycle and get a good PCT supplement. I will be adding a test booster to my PCT and some more Milk Thistle as well. Hope this helps!!

I absolutely love this stuff

I absolutely love this stuff !!! I've done about 5 PH cycles, and have used Cycle Assist twice. For me, it made a difference. For me, most PH make me very lathargic. Especially if they're methylated. I found both times adding Cycle Assist to my stack, made me way less lathargic. Increase my over-all sense of well-being as well. I wasn't so moody all of the time. Any great thing about this product: it is very in-expensive !!! Now, one bad thing. The pills ... spell like a used litter box. Literally !!!

• No Acme

Posted September 24, 2010
        hey im getting ready to take my frist ph and i was wondering if this stuff is like a all in 1 post cycle or will i still need other supps like test and a estrogen blocker?

Posted September 24, 2010
        It all depends on what PH you're using. I was using HAVOC which is fairly low on the estrogen side. It never hurts to take extra milk thistle, fish oils, and Sam-E. However, it also depends on the duration of your cycle as well. Some people also like to add DHEA, and a test booster while they're on their PH cycle. Hope that helps a little.

Cheers.

Posted September 24, 2010
        Im gonna get rpn havoc to, did you load the cycle assist........and sence like you said low on estrogen i wouldnt need a estrogen blocker?

slinging.
        this is not even made for PCT purposes its made for liver protection and other organ protection not for hormones regulation. if you didnt know that you might wanna read a lil more on what you are doing.

plus epistane acts like an AI so considering an estrogen blocker is ridiculous. on epistane your estrogen will be supressed hard.

Posted September 24, 2010
        starting havoc myself this week, if i was to take cycle assist and extra milk thistle that i have lying around, do u think id still need a pct??

Posted September 25, 2010
        Isn't cycle assist for POST cycle, not during your cycle? Im about to take this for PCT. Am i missing anything? Thanks

Posted September 25, 2010
        joker2712005, I believe this is for pre-cycle and on-cycle only. This same company makes a PCT supplement as well. I am not familiar with this effectiveness since I have not used it but if it's anything like Cycle Assist, then it must be pretty good!!

Posted September 25, 2010
        this is good for pre/on/and post cycle...

Didn't really look too much into ingredients, they seem pretty standard

Didn't really look too much into ingredients, they seem pretty standard. I took the harshest of harsh prohormones "Super Drol", didn't drink any alcohol, ate healthy and took cycle assist and bloodwork was fine a month after cycle. Never felt any terrible sides from proho, liver values were great. If you are taking an oral steroid or ph, you need something along the lines of cycle assist

Posted August 7, 2012
          great review brah. do you take this before, while on super d and after?

Pretty awesome product

pretty awesome product. Does everything you need. I preloaded it bought 2 bottles and ran it with h drol no sides at all.

Cheap and effective. Rarely i would give out 10s but what more can you ask for. Only wish it had taurine in it lol.

Posted June 14, 2010
            i love this stuff. took it with m drol and got absolutely no sides. u reminded me, i need to do a review on it soon :)

Posted June 14, 2010
            im thining about starting a cycle of h drol.. u recommened taking this while on the h drol? i just wanna make sure im using everything the way im supposed to

Posted June 14, 2010
            TLESN16, I am preloading it right now for my cycle of H-drol and will continue through it!!

This has everything you need if you're going to take a PH

This has everything you need if you're going to take a PH. Make sure you pReload milk thistle and hawthorne berry 2 weeks before you start (that way you don't have to pReload with this 2 weeks prior to the cycle).
            On a side note, take it 4 hours after your first dose of PH and 4 hours after your second dose of PH...this will prevent it from diminishing the effects of the PH.
            THIS IS ESSENTIAL ON CYCLE. PERIOD.

Great product

Great product. I used it in a cycle of epistane to counteract any possible side effects (I also used Animal Pak, cissus, fish oil, and ON whey). Works just as well, if not better than AI cycle support and it's also cheaper. Just 4 caps twice a day with meals and you're good to go.

Mack411

Overall this is a great product

I'm not going to break down the profile of this,as most of you know it and each ingredients benefit,and if you don't and your reading this,you should.

I love this product,a must have for me on any cycle.Have not ran a cycle without it yet,and will use for any future cycle needs.This product has all the right stuff in it,and is so easy to dose.4 caps twice a day,can't be any easier.

Cycle assist has helped me keep my blood pressure in check,headaches in check,nose bleeds,no organ pain,chest pain!Any negative sides I have experienced ever I feel was without a doubt my fault for how I ran my cycle,cycle assist definitely does its job and well.Also it has helped keep acne to a minimum while on.

Overall this is a great product.For what you get in the profile it can not be beat for price.Helps me keep all my sides in check and a must have in My books.

Speez

This product is a staple when doing orals

This product is a staple when doing orals,I was taking 4 caps in the morning, 4 at night. Helped with the sides tremendously. Stabilizes blood pressure, keeps prostate in control, keeps liver and heart in good condition, while on cycle, I used this in conjunction with Thermolife liver longer, I would not do any orals without these 2. Recommended highly!

• Smells Funny