TestoFREAK

By: Colossal Labs

TestoFREAK is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Colossal Labs. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with TestoFREAK?
Click to Expand
demidevil5

I stacked this with N.O Monster , the label is actually a yellow monster and not a green one. Test boosters are either not for me or just this one wasn't so great. No side effects , no boosts besides from N.O. I wouldn't know honestly need more people to review this product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Felt Nothing

• AlphandOmega
    January 13, 2012

Dude you are 19. Your test levels are already through the roof. There is no reason you should need a test booster unless you got your levels checked and your doctor reported that they are low. You are just blowing cash on stuff that you don't even need
  • demidevil5
    January 13, 2012

I have gyno because i used to be really fat when i was younger 234lb at 13. I was hoping this would lower my estrogen, it wasn't meant for testosterone really just looking for a estrogen blocker and this seemed worth a try.
  • AlphandOmega
    January 13, 2012

Oh I see. That makes a lot more sense now. If you really wanted to, you could start a thread in the forum section and see if you can get one of the senior members to help you out, someone like Virtus or Petey are the two that I see who respond the most to those type of questions. You might be bashed for your age, but if you explain the situation thoroughly, I am sure someone will help point you in a good product on what you're looking for. If that fails you should still go talk to your doctor.
  • FlashSunday
    January 13, 2012

Look into pes erase for an estrogen blocker.
  • demidevil5
    January 13, 2012

Thanks for the advice guys

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.