TestoFREAK

By Colossal Labs
TestoFREAK Colossal Labs
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

demidevil5's TestoFREAK Review

I stacked this with N.O Monster , the label is actually a yellow monster and not a green one. Test boosters are either not for me or just this one wasn't so great. No side effects , no boosts besides from N.O. I wouldn't know honestly need more people to review this product.
Pros:
Cons:
    • Felt Nothing

Posted January 13, 2012
    Dude you are 19. Your test levels are already through the roof. There is no reason you should need a test booster unless you got your levels checked and your doctor reported that they are low. You are just blowing cash on stuff that you don't even need

Posted January 13, 2012
    I have gyno because i used to be really fat when i was younger 234lb at 13. I was hoping this would lower my estrogen, it wasn't meant for testosterone really just looking for a estrogen blocker and this seemed worth a try.

Posted January 13, 2012
    Oh I see. That makes a lot more sense now. If you really wanted to, you could start a thread in the forum section and see if you can get one of the senior members to help you out, someone like Virtus or Petey are the two that I see who respond the most to those type of questions. You might be bashed for your age, but if you explain the situation thoroughly, I am sure someone will help point you in a good product on what you're looking for. If that fails you should still go talk to your doctor.

FlashSunday

Posted January 13, 2012
    Look into pes erase for an estrogen blocker.

Posted January 13, 2012
    Thanks for the advice guys