Beta Alanine

By: Cheap Supplements

gbganab
  August 20, 2010

I was looking to add a little something to my pre-workout and after reading up on the benefits of beta-alanine(muscular strength, endurance and fat-loss) I decided I would add some to Jack3d.
I would add a serving (1/2 teaspoon) to my pre and post workout shakes and I knew it was doing it's job because the tingles were intense and almost immediate.
Adding some extra beta-alanine really helped my workouts-especially when I was doing P90X and higher rep workouts.
The value on this is amazing. To be honest, I don't know how many months I have used just one container but if I had to guess it'd be about 6 months.
There is no taste-I've added it with gatorade, protein powder, and energy drinks and it has no effect on the other products.
If you are looking to add beta-alanine into your stack... Cheap Supplements would be an intelligent route to go!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Taste
  • Small Serving Size
  • Lasts Forever
      April 21, 2012

This was probably the cheapest Beta Alanine I have purchased. After researching many product blends and doing finding out what each ingredient did I wanted to make my own pre workouts/intra workout drinks. I knew what BA did as far as its ergogenic properties and I knew what the "tingles" were. After receiving my order I opened it up and mixed it in some bcaa flavored drink and noticed the tingles right away.
    The BA tingles are a great way to tell if they are legit as there have been many instances of fake supplements.
      Johnyg133
        January 9, 2011

Great product. I took about 5 grams in my pre workout drink, then another 2 grams post. Taking that much pre you will def get the beta tingle in your face. I was surprised how effective this product was since it was so cheap. It def helped with endurance while I lifted. Only problem is that it comes in a pill jar so it's not as easy to scoop, especially when you get near the end of the bottle.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Taste
          October 2, 2010

BA, cant get enough of the tingles! Thats probably my favorite part. Very simple supplement, works, and is cheap! Cant really beat the price, i dont remember what i paid for mine but it barely made a dent in the "supplement fund". I only used this when i ran out of White Flood and didnt order anymore for soem time.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Small Serving Size
          Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.