Beta Alanine

By: Cheap Supplements

Beta Alanine is a Beta-Alanine Product manufactured by Cheap Supplements. It helps increase carnosine levels, which helps buffer lactic acid and increase muscle endurance by decreasing the 'burn' during exercise. This increse in endurance can translate to increased muscle mass and strength.

What should I take with Beta Alanine?
Click to Expand
gbganab
  August 20, 2010

I was looking to add a little something to my pre-workout and after reading up on the benefits of beta-alanine(muscular strength, endurance and fat-loss) I decided I would add some to Jack3d.
I would add a serving (1/2 teaspoon) to my pre and post workout shakes and I knew it was doing it's job because the tingles were intense and almost immediate.
Adding some extra beta-alanine really helped my workouts-especially when I was doing P90X and higher rep workouts.
The value on this is amazing. To be honest, I don't know how many months I have used just one container but if I had to guess it'd be about 6 months.
There is no taste-I've added it with gatorade, protein powder, and energy drinks and it has no effect on the other products.
If you are looking to add beta-alanine into your stack... Cheap Supplements would be an intelligent route to go!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Taste
  • Small Serving Size
  • Lasts Forever

This was probably the cheapest Beta Alanine I have purchased. After researching many product blends and doing finding out what each ingredient did I wanted to make my own pre workouts/intra workout drinks. I knew what BA did as far as its ergogenic properties and I knew what the "tingles" were. After receiving my order I opened it up and mixed it in some bcaa flavored drink and noticed the tingles right away.
The BA tingles are a great way to tell if they are legit as there have been many instances of fake supplements.
  • Pain To Scoop.
Johnyg133
  January 9, 2011

Great product. I took about 5 grams in my pre workout drink, then another 2 grams post. Taking that much pre you will def get the beta tingle in your face. I was surprised how effective this product was since it was so cheap. It def helped with endurance while I lifted. Only problem is that it comes in a pill jar so it's not as easy to scoop, especially when you get near the end of the bottle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Taste
  • Comes In A Pill Jar
  • Pain To Scoop.

BA, cant get enough of the tingles! Thats probably my favorite part. Very simple supplement, works, and is cheap! Cant really beat the price, i dont remember what i paid for mine but it barely made a dent in the "supplement fund". I only used this when i ran out of White Flood and didnt order anymore for soem time.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Small Serving Size
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.