Beta Alanine

By: Cheap Supplements

Beta Alanine is a Beta-Alanine Product manufactured by Cheap Supplements. It helps increase carnosine levels, which helps buffer lactic acid and increase muscle endurance by decreasing the 'burn' during exercise. This increse in endurance can translate to increased muscle mass and strength.

What should I take with Beta Alanine?
gbganab
  August 20, 2010

I was looking to add a little something to my pre-workout and after reading up on the benefits of beta-alanine(muscular strength, endurance and fat-loss) I decided I would add some to Jack3d.
I would add a serving (1/2 teaspoon) to my pre and post workout shakes and I knew it was doing it's job because the tingles were intense and almost immediate.
Adding some extra beta-alanine really helped my workouts-especially when I was doing P90X and higher rep workouts.
The value on this is amazing. To be honest, I don't know how many months I have used just one container but if I had to guess it'd be about 6 months.
There is no taste-I've added it with gatorade, protein powder, and energy drinks and it has no effect on the other products.
If you are looking to add beta-alanine into your stack... Cheap Supplements would be an intelligent route to go!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Taste
  • Small Serving Size
  • Lasts Forever
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.