This product has been reported as discontinued.

Trenavol-V Reviews

By: Chaparral Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Trenavol-V is a Prohormone manufactured by Chaparral Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

April 12, 2012

As a 47 year old i thought i'd give an honest review on how this product works for the more mature gentleman. Had bloods done prior to starting and my test levels were average for my age. Week 1, 3 tabs a day. got to day 5 and suddenly the strength kicked in. PB's on all compound movements. Got man flu during week 2 but kept going strength and definition starting to show. weeks 3 and 4 again were a steady weight and strength gain. My diet although clean is not calorie dense and i didnt increase calories at all while on cycle. Overall i gained 5 pounds and increased strength by around 10%. Supplements on cycle were milk thistle and whey protein. PCT was advanced PCT and D-Aspartic acid. No gains in strength or size were lost. No loss of sex drive. Bloods back to normal when tested 2 weeks after PCT. I honestly think prohormones work better when your older as there is no dramatic shut down as you'd get when your in your 20's. I'm 5ft 11 and now weigh 195lbs. Am i happy with the results? yes and i look better than guys half my age in the gym. My goal was to be more "athlean" rather than bulky and i got what i needed on this product.
  • No Gyno
  • No Sex Drive Issues

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.