P6 Extreme

By Cellucor
P6 Extreme Cellucor
8.1/10
(Weighted average based on 66 Reviews)

P6 Extreme ranks #15 of 112 in (Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters) and is rated better than 87% of all products in this category.

Side Effects Question:

Anyone else have this problem?

I am about to finish up my 2nd bottle of Oxyelite Pro, but I have noticed some sexual side affects. I am not sure if its the OEP or just me. I am having a hard time keeping erect during sex. I will be hard and its like I start thinking I am going to go soft and there it is soft. Again I am not sure if this has anything to do with the OEP, but I have noticed it happening a lot as of lately while taking this. Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted July 26, 2011
That is a very odd side effect, IF, cause by OEP. There is nothing in OEP that can cause poor libido or any sexual complications of that matter.

I would try weening off and see if it does anything, and if not, I would contact your doctor.

Posted July 26, 2011
Not me. One of the ingredients actually can increase blood flow to that area.

Honestly, it's prob in your head and now if you think about it, it makes it worse.

Posted July 27, 2011
Say bro the only thing I can think of that can be a possible cause to this is High blood pressure...soo you might wanna go get your BP checked

beaux

Posted July 27, 2011
I believe it is the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine that is causing your sexual dysfunction. Several guys I know at the gym have commented on having similar difficulties when using products that contain it. Maybe you could use OEP only for key workouts on an irregular basis. That way you could experience its benefits without this depressing side effect.

Emery

Could be...

Could also be your mind playing tricks on you!

IMO I don't think its the OEP. Are you taking any other supps? Any test boosters or PHs?