P6 Extreme

By Cellucor
P6 Extreme Cellucor
8.1/10
(Weighted average based on 66 Reviews)

Ranks #16 of 114 (better than 87%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

makeshift's P6 Extreme Review

Ok this is for the new Chrome version of P6 Extreme. Now this was my first Test-Booster so I didnt have anything to comapre it to unfortunatley...I was going to run a full 8 week cycle but I cut it a few days short so I could "reset" and get ready for my bulk.

Price/Value-8/10: I say 8 because my first bottle was free. It lasted the first half of my cycle and then I had to buy the 2nd bottle. On base GNC it was like 85$ or so which is better than the MSRP.

Sides-6/10: I did get a good bit of backne after about week 2 that stayed through the whole cycle. The heat didnt help the backne much at all... I was also extremely aggressive during the first couple weeks which was good for the gym but not so good with the family lol...

Effectiveness-9/10: I really didnt notice any big changes untill the middle to end of week 3 except agression at the end of week 1. My muscles were full all the time, my stamina was alot better, my sex Drive was insane and my strength started to climb. I noticed a HUGE strength increase at the end of week 5 and all the way untill I took the last pill I felt Monsterous! Between this and my Pre-WO's my "zone" was AMAZING! The last week of the cycle was honestly my best. I broke a few PR's and all my muscles were hard as a rock and my recovery was amazing! I was also ALWAYS hungry which was great in this heat. All you have to do is look at my log and see the progress I made in the last few weeks to see my point...

Dosage-10/10: Extremely easy! 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. Cant complain at all...

Overall-8/10: If it wasnt for the price tag and the backne this would have been perfect. I would definatley recommend this to anyone! Especially if you can get the BOGO 50% off at GNC or even on sale in general.

• Crazy Strength Gains
  • Backne
  • Alittle Expensive

Virtus

Posted July 8, 2011
Right on brother. Good review.

Posted July 8, 2011
Thanks man, cant wait for my next one! ;)

Posted July 8, 2011
haha great review man. Yea this stuff made me ***y as well

Posted July 8, 2011
Sorry man, I neg repped up by mistake, big thumbs on a small touchscreen.
Great review I'm gonna give it a try.

Posted July 8, 2011
Its all good, I have the Iphone 4 and do the same from time to time.

kris65

Posted July 9, 2011
Great review bro!

It gave strength gains,increased vascularity,increased endurance

Well I just completed a 120cap bottle.I dosed it four caps a day for thirty days.It gave strength gains,increased vascularity,increased endurance.The biggest thing that really impressed me about P6 was the recovery,it almost felt like I could work-out my chest everyday.No other product ever increased recovery this way.When I began I weighed around 186 and now I weigh 193.I use a tanita bodyfat scale and my bf% was 10.8% and now its reading under 10.However my bf% does go up and down anyway,but I would like to attribute P6 for the lean weight gain as I didn't increase my calorie intake even though the P6 did make me more hungry.I'm very meticulous about gaining weight so I showed a lot of discipline not to eat more but that might have hindered my results a bit and I could have gained even more lean mass if I would just have allowed myself to consume more clean foods.The price is very steep on this,but is well worth it if its in the budget.The only "legal" product I can compare it to is Pink Magic,but pink can't compare to the recovery in no way shape or form,then again its almost half the price.The only negative is oily skin and occasional anger increases and a very short temper when it comes to dealing with nonsense,which I deal with on a regular basis.The only supplement I used in conjunction with P6 was Muscle Milk,one serving daily,wheybolic pre and post work-out,and MHP probolic before bed.The last week I did incorporate some ZMA but that was it.P6 is an outstanding product!!!

Posted February 1, 2011
Nice review man. One of my favorite products. And @Worm...FIRST.

bigworm89

Posted February 1, 2011
Very nice review BB. I cant wait until i get old like you, that way i will need a test booster.

bigworm89

Posted February 1, 2011
Dang, i was slow on the draw.

Nice Brooklyn

Hey 32 isn't that old,just ask Kobe Bryant

Posted February 2, 2011
Not as nice as your Infinity Kevo!

Posted February 2, 2011
Well after paying for that beast, i sure as hell cant afford P6 anytime soon. Lol

jmlstocks

Posted February 2, 2011
Nice review bro! You might have inspired me to try this!

Posted February 2, 2011
Nice review bro... I've got about a weeks supply left of my 120ct bottle. I'm hoping to start seeing and feeling this stuff in this last week.

Posted February 2, 2011
Thanks fellas,I did a ton of products but I've been to lazy to post reviews but this was a must review!

Posted February 2, 2011
Nice review BBuff! Im really interested in trying this out in the future!

Posted February 3, 2011
Thanks Doze,this is good stuff!

Great review man repped

Posted February 3, 2011
I am a little over 2 weeks in . Not feeling it yet...hoping I bust through soon! Great review BB!

Posted February 3, 2011
This is bs bro.. your review got buried so fast I never saw it.

Nice review kid... mine is coming soon

Posted February 3, 2011
nice review, I have been looking into this stuff cuz it has a great profile and great reviews, i take ZMA every night for recovery but would i need to keep taking it if i got P6 or does P6 provide enough recovery on its own? thanks

Posted February 3, 2011
ZMA helps with recovery through sleep,P6 will boost your test,but you can run P6 alone or include the ZMA to boost the T-boost even more!

Posted February 4, 2011
sweeeeet. thats exactly the answer i wanted to hear, thanks brooklyn!

Posted February 4, 2011
sick review! u said u took 4 pills a day so im assuming that it was the 3rd generation p6 chrome??

Posted February 4, 2011
Thanks Cribbs,but it was the P6 thats listed above in the picture,I'm assuming that is the chrome

(-111)

My recovery was amazing, something I've never experienced

Cellucor's P6 Extreme - "Testosterone Boosting - Hypertrophic Agent" In the realm of bodybuilding there are those who will do anything to gain that unfair edge but there are also those who will not cross a line when it comes to overall health. Where am I going with this?...Prohormones and Steroids. The most unfair of edges and a temptation that most bodybuilders come face to face with, no sooner then when they enter their first gym. It may start in high school but it definitely hits hardest when you walk into a real gym. You see Monsters that resemble men; women who have broader shoulders than you, baby faced teenagers that look more like John Cina then the skinny little kids they act like, members of the local high school wrestling and football team and you feel somewhat inadequate.

So... where does one who is not willing to sacrifice health over looks go? Natural Test Boosters of course. Everything from ZMA, Tribulus, Stinging Nettle etc. We even go as far as nutrient re-partitioners and the most rare compounds that really have no scientific backing other than some tribal leaders in a rainforest using them to increase libido. All this, in search of that edge.

One of these products, which some of the Cellucor customers call P6 Extreme Red, has made a name for itself. I know that the previous formula, P6 Extreme Black, had a pretty good following. In researching the old formula I found out that the compounds that made up P6 Black were going to be banned and knowing this, the executives of Cellucor pulled P6 Black from the shelves in a proactive effort to save themselves from any headaches caused by the ban.

So how does P6 Extreme Red compare to the old formula? Well, I have found that many who used the old formula complain that the newer one is not as strong. I myself will never find out because back when it was legal I knew nothing of Cellucor. I do recall a time back then, when I was about to pull the trigger on a purchase for T-Bomb but wound up getting the Up Your Mass powder...talk about dodging a bullet(WOW).

I received a 120 cap bottle from Cellucors rep GClausen, who in my opinion is a company rep worth his salt. I have had nothing but negative experiences with company reps... ALL company reps from A to Z, except Universal Nutrition, they actually don't respond to my emails or phone calls...LOL. Mr. Clausen insisted that P6 would surpass my expectations and with what little knowledge I have of real "gear", it made me feel I could trust his recommendation. Because this guy is huge...Thank you very much Sir.

I am going to about this review a little differently and just describe my experiences with P6 and rate the product based on my own results. I do understand that some people have claimed to have not gotten anything at all from P6... but no so with me.

Being a sensitive responder to most things I ingest whether it be caffeine, aspirin etc. I was a little intimidated by the ingredients in P6 Red but as we, in the supplement world, like to say you'll never know how it'll affect you until you try it. So I did...

First dose I took at about 4:30 a.m. in the morning, with no pre-workout supps, before going to the gym. On the ride to the gym I started noticing a slight feeling of anxiousness nothing like an anxiety attack or anything but just a little nervous. I must attribute this Sensation to the fact that it was the first time my body was being introduced to these materials because I never got the Sensation again through out the rest of the cycle. In the gym... I was a Monster. I usually start off going light then adding weight to my exercises because it is early in the a.m. and sometimes after awakening I can't even squeeze the tooth paste out of the tube hah ha. Only this time I was able to go from exercise to exercise, set to set with less rest and adding weights very quickly when I suddenly realized... that my workout was over. I seriously felt like I could have kept going.

It was like this the rest of my workout week, it was stunning, and I actually looked forward to getting to the gym at 5 in the morning. I actually found myself desiring and anticipating my leg days. My DOMS was kept in check with P6 even though I use Glutalyn my leg DOMS are a real pain but not with P6. After my cycle of P6, I went just as hard on my next leg day as when I was on it but the next day I realized why I was having so much fun on my leg and back days. I had even started to do squats on Tuesdays and heavy dead lifts on Thursdays, which is my back day, with no problems whatsoever. I did that same routine this past week and Friday I thought I was going to die... LOL. My lower back was killing me and I even carried the pain over to this week, which means I may have to take a week off but now I know it was P6 all along.

I'm going to rate P6 9 Overall.

Effectiveness I'll rate it a 10; my recovery was amazing, something I've never experienced even with my favorite test boosting supp. P6 gave me a great turn around time for my workouts and helped me breeze through exercises.

Results I'm going to have to go with a strong 8.5. The Product claims that with P6 one would Lean Out but I gained a touch of fat but I won't say it's P6 that is at fault because my appetite went up while on P6 and I just couldn't dial it in and, unfortunately, I did not have Glycobol with me for more than half of my cycle which probably explains why I gained the body fat. I did gain muscle though, I need to make that very clear and my shape is looking more muscular than before my cycle. My muscles are fuller, dense and I haven't lost anything since finishing my cycle.

Last but not least Value; I must admit that P6 (at least for me) is worth its price. I'll give it a 7 only because of those claims from non responders. It's a shame that in the supplement world some products are a crap shoot a very expensive crap shoot...but with P6 I'd definitely give the dice a roll!!! Any questions??? Ask away...;)

• Super Saiyan 3 Attitude Actually

Nice Rua!!! P6 or Animal Stak?? honestly

Posted February 10, 2011
    I bet he goes with P6 Kev.. Nice review my man.

Posted February 10, 2011
    Epic review,I almost fell asleep reading this+

Evenly priced??...

P6 with a PCT of Stak ;) hah ha

Posted February 10, 2011
    brook? I thought you were sleeping.

ain't you on vice?

Posted February 11, 2011
    sorry kev I should have elaborated.

On P6 I had energy all day even on my most intense workout days. with the stak I had that test lethargy...it was definitely night and day between the two.

Posted February 11, 2011
    did you follow the steps like it says on the site 3 pills before working out and 2 in the evening [for your situation] also how long did you run this for and how much weight did you put on? thanks

Posted February 11, 2011
    yeah ... I ran it as recommended. And it lasted a total of 8 weeks.

I really didn't gain much maybe 5lbs total.. I did forget to mention that I was very sick at the beginning of the cycle and I was eating a lot of carbs because I was so used to Glycobol. but the last 3 weeks included Glycobol so I know my weight shifted a pound or so...

Posted February 11, 2011
    nice review..I have a friend who just competed in the NPC Jr. Nationals. He is sponsored by a supp co. and is pictured in their test boosters ad. When I asked him if his supp co. was legit and if his test booster was good he said yes but made it a point to say P6 was the best test booster he ever took..

Thanks.

Yeah man I was blown away by this...

Posted February 11, 2011
    This is one of the absolute BEST IMO. Problem is it's been reformulated. AGAIN. Check out GNC.com. While many of the ingredients are the same as they are using more common names, Black Cohosh, Stinging Nettle, etc, they removed one of the main test boosting agents that I think made this formula so phenomenal, eurycoma longifolia. Get this "old" formula while you can. I think the new formula will be good, not sure it will match this

Virtus

Posted February 12, 2011
    This is an excellent review.

As seen with increased libido, performance, and good mood

This is a review of the new P6 that Cellucor has released not the pro-hormone extreme. The bottle itself looks cool, it looks like a natural test booster from outer space!

The manager of my gym has me take care of his kids during the week for extra money and free supplements. The supplements we have at the gym are all by Cellucor, so about a month ago he threw me a bottle of the p6. I've yet to be disappointed with a Cellucor product.

This was my 3rd natural test booster cycle after using Animal Stak, Halodrol MT. I was excited about this because it has a chemical called 3,4 divanilyltetrahydrofuran which studies have shown to be a potent test booster. Here is an article about 3,4 and it's test boosting capabilities.

Here's a breakdown of the other ingredients:

-B-sitosterol: Has been shown to have positive effects on cholesterol and to reverse male pattern baldness.

-Ovine Placenta Powder:Plays an essential role in promoting cell growth and regulating hormone secretion.

-Tribulus Terrestris Extract: Promotes sex Drive. Increases Free Testosterone and lutenizing (stimulates test production) hormone. Helps build muscle.

-Cimicifuga Racemosa: Has been shown to increase serotonin production, contributing to that euphoric feeling I felt. It has pain-killing, sedative, and anti-inflammatory effects that help with muscle recovery/endurance.

-Agaricus Bisporus: Contains high amounts of Vitamin D, Potassium, Sodium, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Phosphorus, and Antioxidants. It could also possibly stimulated a healthy immune system. Lowers estrogen levels in the body.

-Eurycoma Longifolia:Increases test and total sperm count. Enhances libido and performance. Increases general well-being.

-Dihydroxy-diosgenin (25R-5 alpha-spirostan-2-alpha, 3-beta): Limits cholesterol in your liver and your intestines, and decreases overall cholesterol levels.

-Sclaerolide:Provides you with more energy. It has also been marketed as weight loss supplement.

I only ran about a 3 week cycle with this.I had been taking ZMA for a while (roughly 3 months) prior to starting this so my natural test production was already pretty high. I noticed positive effects relatively quickly (within 3 days).

-My libido went sky high.

-Felt like it worked in synergy with the ZMA to give me even better sleep. I actually began only needing 4-6 hours of sleep.

-I was more aggressive in the gym, allowing me to working harder and longer.

-I had a feeling of euphoria and increased energy, that actually allowed me to workout with my PWO's!

-My hunger also significantly increased which was very nice.

-You feel Alpha Male!

-My recovery time was also shortened.

These effects continued throughout the remainder of the cycle. My vascularity was looking Prime. Most of my maxes went up 10-15 lbs. over the period of 3 weeks, you get a 3 week supply. My muscle also looked much harder throughout the cycle. My endurance and motivation were awesome.

One thing I noticed when I stopped taking it, is that my energy slightly dropped. I didn't experience acne or any other negative sides. The pills are kind of big which may be a deterrent to some. No irritability or any negative emotional states.

Overall 10: It exCEEded my expectations. All of it's claims were true.

Effectiveness: As seen with increased libido, performance, and good mood; had to give it the best score.

Value 7: I thought it could have been a little cheaper since it is only a 3 week supply.

The cost is high around $60-$70 bucks but in this industry you get what you pay for. I can say this product is most likely the most potent test booster currently on the market. I'm cycling 2TX by Max Muscle right now and it's rivaling the P6 so I will review it as soon as I'm done.

If your interested in a good test booster and don't mind dropping a little change; get a couple bottles of this and you will not be disappointed.

• Increased Strength Not So Much Mass
    • 3 Week Supply

Posted December 3, 2010
    big thing I'm looking for with this is to lean me out a little bit more, harden up my abdominals even more you think it did any of that. Cause novedex cut me up a bit and I'm thinking this should do a way better job.

Posted December 3, 2010
    Have you ever taken any pro-hormones and if so how does this compare?

Posted December 3, 2010
    @ Dome: There was definetly hardening and vascularity occuring. They didn't last too long after the cycle finished though, so I would recommend running it for longer.

@ Joe: I have tried Tren/Epidrol, this does not compare to a pro-hormone at all. It's a good starter though just to see how your body responds to additional test.

GTpro900

GTpro900's P6 Extreme Review

I have taken a bunch of different supplements over the last 2 years and this product was by far the most effective one at putting on solid muscle with fairly significant gains. This review is on the 2nd generation bottle, and from talking to a Cellucore rep the 3rd generation product is significantly stronger. I took 3 pills pre-workout in the morning and another 2 pills at night time. I stacked the P6 with Cellucor's c4 and had absolutely insane marathon workout sessions. I'm naturally I very skinny guy and in amonths time I was able to put on about 4 pounds of solid muscle and my lifts all went up at least 10-20 pounds in each category. The most impressive effect that this supplement had was the recovery I had from my workouts. Usually after doing a hard chest workout I would be sore for 2-4 days, but while using this product I would only feel minor soreness for one day. Another positive side effect this product had was a significant increase in sex Drive, more than any other product I have ever tried.

My previous experiences with Test Boosters includes taking Pink Magic and Pronabolin. I had decent increases with those products, but honestly the P6 was way more effective.

When dealing with Cellucor the main issue is going to be the price. Cellucor sells their products exclusively to GNC and BodyBuilding.com Both places sell it for the same amount due to contract that Cellucor has with them. The best deal you can get is the buy one get one half off plus your gold card at GNC. It basically comes out to be $150 for a 2 month cycle. The price is steep and it is difficult to rate the value of this product because it really did work wonders for me, but it is a lot of money to shell out for a supplement.

Posted June 10, 2011
      Any increased acne with this product?

GTpro900

Posted June 10, 2011
      Nope, no negative side effects of any kind

Posted June 10, 2011
      This is an extremely detailed account. While, I love these (Pink Magic) pills and I want to know if there is something better out there. P6 says it's better. And we need to start quantifying the results.

So what is the scenario.

All in all, if you can afford it, this product is great

Ok, this is THE review. Haha The reason why I say THE is because this product was effin amazing. I have never had a test booster work like this for me. Anyways, on to the review:

Ingredient profile: The list is impressive, especially the tribulus...

Ingredient profile: The list is impressive, especially the tribulus alatus which I find more effective then tribulus terrestris. All in all I can tell Cellucor put alot of thought and research into this product.

Taste: Pills dont taste bad. lol

Effectiveness: I ran this on a 6/3 dosing protocol. 6 on workout days, 3 on off days. I am cutting, and was using this to maintain mass and strength on the cut. Not only did I maintain, I added 5 pounds and a good 10 lbs on the lifts during the 8 weeks I've been using it. The gains were VERY lean, unlike Pink Magic where the gains were lean, but not THIS lean. I have alot more definition in my shoulders and abs that I haven't had before. I was also very dry while taking this, barely any water retention at all.

Value: This is has to be the only bad thing IMO about this product, the price. Holy **** is it expensive. I was lucky enough to have my store Cellucor rep give me 2 120 count bottles on top of the one I had bought because I ***ed to him about the price. Even though it is a great product, I personally do not think its worth this much AT ALL. If I saw 20 pounds on my frame in 8 weeks it would be worth the money.

All in all, if you can afford it, this product is great. You will get stronger, bigger, and leaner on it, but make sure you have the money to invest in an 8 week cycle. I'm sure if I was bulking I might have seen more gains, which is why I will probably save up and get a couple of more bottles in the fall.

Other than that, I recommend.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Lean Muscle

great review
      did you notice any side effects with this?

Posted January 22, 2011
      Other than a little irritability, no. It was quite smooth, didn't even really get alot of pimples. Probably due to the DHT blockers in it.

Posted January 22, 2011
      What did you use for PCT?
      Or did you even use one?
      Lost any gains?

Posted January 22, 2011
      Veljko, you don't need a PCT for this. This is a natural test booster...

Posted January 22, 2011
      veljko no I havent lost any gains.

Kosko15's P6 Extreme Review

Ok this is my first review so here we go. First off I am not a prime candidate for this product but decided to try it out to give a lil boost during my cut for a upcoming bodybuilding show i have.

I ran two bottles of p6 and as i said this was for a cut. For the first bottle I used as directed aka taking two pills in the a.m and two pills before bed. Started seeing results at about the end of week 2. Strength gains were increasing on everything and kept on going until half way through the second bottle.

At the end of the second bottle I upped the dosage to 2 pills in the a.m ,1 pill in the afternoon, and 2 before bed. Strength stayed the same but I had more energy in the gym than before.

Ok so for a overall rundown: I ate very clean while taking this product my macros were in check the entire time...300 protein 150-200 carbs, 60-80 fat daily. For the first bottle I used Cellucor c4 for preworkout and just iso protein were my other supplements. For the second bottle I used The M.A.S.S product Blitz and Nx6 from complete nutrition along with iso protein.

P6 gave me more energy in the gym, my stamina was increasing from week to week. Strength gains were good all the way up into the half way point of the second bottle...Sex drive actually went down a little for me instead of rising like it should have but this is because of the calorie deficit and clean eating im convinced. I kept on my lean mass and shed a little bodyfat which was what my overall goal was.

A huge downfall of this product is the price...for $120 a bottle you can get a very similar product for much cheaper. This is my second test booster supplement and the first one gave very similar results for a fraction of the price of this one. So unless you got deep pockets go with something cheaper.

Posted March 19, 2012
      What was the other test booster that you took before P6?

Posted March 19, 2012
      Activate Extreme

It really strecth my endurance out too

I just finished 1 bottle of P6 Extreme (2nd gen). Wow, first thing notice was then density! My arms are showing more cuts and separation in the muscle! My reps increased, not too much strength though but then again I have only completed half the cycle (4weeks). My appetite really increased p6. I went from 3500 cal a day to 5000 cal but I'm slim with a fast metab so my body handle it ok. The second week I notice blurred vision when watching TV and one night Before bed It felt like my heart was about to jump out my chest it was beating so fast. Both side effects only lasted a moment though. It kept me horny all the time. It really strecth my endurance out too. I just bought my second bottle but lucky me I got the new and improve P6 (3rd gen). It comes in a black and silver can unlike the red p6 (2nd gen). Unlike my previous cycle where I had to take 3 pills before workout and two at night the new version on requires u to take 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. The guy at GNC hadn't even dis inventory on it yet so I got it at the 2nd gen price 119.00 -20%(Gold card). Can't wait to give you guys an update.so overall with this product I've gained alot of Density (Cuts)
      Endurance( Didn't want to leave the gym)
      Reps increase (245x12 to 245x16)
      Attitude - Felt like the hulk after you ***ed him off
      I hope this review helped,sorry it wasn't drawn out; I did it on my iPhone!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Don't Want To Leave The Gym
      • Lean Muscle
      • Increased Strength Not So Much Mass
      • Teeth Grinding Irritability
      • Irritability

I noticed that my muscles seemed to be more full, more tight, more solid

First ever review so please, bear with me.

First ever review so please, bear with me.

I am not one for test enhancers because I am only 20 years old and of the ones I have tried, I have only noticed an increase in sex Drive. P6 was different. The sex increase was there however I noticed that my muscles seemed to be more full, more tight, more solid than what they usually were. I never noticed any 'crazy' size increase nor was I expecting to. I was actually able to get more definition than what I have ever had. I am 5'10 265 at 18% bf... I have never been able to physically see the line between my bicep/tricep/delts until I took P6. I never did any cardio. Strictly lifts.

For the price, I am wondering if there is something not as good, but maybe you can take more of it to get same outcomes as this. I spent almost as much for a 1 month supply -120 pills- as I did for the rest of my supplements. Unbelievable. But hey, at least you get a nice can at the end of you cycle...

Other supplements used while on P6-
      SSIN juice -same as Jack3d only higher dose
      Animal PM -GH supplement like PowerFULL only in multiple pills and taken only at night
      Carnivore -Beef protein with low amount of creatine.

One really negative side effect was my aggression. I noticed that I could go from being really happy to someone saying the wrong thing (or chicago traffic) and I'm going insane. It was not uncontrollable, I just felt the need to get ***ed and vent about everything. I noticed this did decrease when I would work out in the morning rather than at night.

All in all, if you have the money for this, I would try it to see how it works for you. I did notice this took a few weeks for me to notice it doing something but when it did it kept going, quickly. It seemed like the results were delayed but near the end the results were making up for lost time. Even though it is a lot of money, I do suggest the 120 pill bottle. This will give you a fair demonstration of its worthiness (or lack there of) for you.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Density

Posted October 21, 2010
      Oh, yes one more thing- I did not notice an increase in 1rm in lifts. If you are looking for an overall increase in max reps I would suggest Powerful by USPlabs over this supplement ANY DAY!

dice

dice's P6 Extreme Review

ok this is my first review ill try to get to the point. I had to stop working out do to a car accident and just started back two months ago. I wanted a boost so decided to try p6. I think this stuff worked great for me. I didn't take mesurements but my body did change. I have more muscle MASS and definition. the only downside i think is the cost but for the results its worth it. For me to tell if a supp works i use three tests.
      The mirror test...body looks better fuller muscles and definition
      The strength test...was able to add more weight to every lift every week
      the girlfriend test...she said i am getting bigger muscles
      so overall i like and would recomend this product

• Crazy Strength Gains