Cellucor P6 Extreme

P6 Extreme Cellucor User Rating: (66 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 69% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)
RPN Havoc Reviews
Havoc (31 Reviews)
Extreme Performance Group ArimePCT Stage 5 Reviews
ArimePCT Stage 5 (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Stak Reviews
6.8
MuscleMeds Arimatest Reviews
Arimatest (38 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Cellucor P6 Extreme black, when to use? And should I take it with food?
Hi, I am new to this, but I just bought my first bottle of p6 black and I am on ...

Cellucor P6 Extreme 2 for $49.97 (CDN version - profile sucks NM my bad)
http://www.supplementsource.ca/Cellucor_p/cellucor-p6-extreme-bogo-event.htm No...

P6 Extreme, Creatine, and Protein
I'm 5'8 150 lbs. I'm highly active. I'm looking to drop 10 p...

P6 Extreme Black - 20 Years Old
I'm 20. I weigh 160 and float around 6-8% body fat. I'm on animal pak,...

Need help with P6 Extreme! 17 year old soccer player.
Okay so i just bought my P6 extreme yesterday because the guy at gnc recommended...

ANIMAL STAK or P6 Extreme? help.
I don't really care about the money. i want to know which will give me the ...

Cellucor P6 Extreme Stack .....
You're thoughts and opinions? Thanks. Graham...

Best way to take P6 Extreme for best results? help would be appreciated :)
About to take P6 extreme natural test booster, it says to take 2 in the morning ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

This product is a potent natural testosterone booster from Cellucor. It has an excellent track record of good results. The only complaint that many users have is the price tag, but in this case if you are looking for a potent test booster, you pay for what you get.

P6 Extreme Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    P6 Extreme Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (48)
    • Increased Energy (35)
    • Lean Muscle (31)
    • Enhanced Libido (30)
    • Too Expensive (35)
    • Irritability (16)
    • The Price Makes This One Drop (13)
    • Alittle Expensive (12)
    March 12, 2013

Zoo

Age: 19

March 12, 2013
      First and foremost, if you cannot afford this product, maybe getting into shape shouldn't be at the top of your priorities. This supplement is affordable, and if you are serious about your body being in shape, then buying p6 extreme will make all the sense to you. Before winter hit I was taking a supplement known simply as "test powder" by USP labs. I was very happy with that product along with its results. After separating my shoulder in a snowboarding accident I was not able to hit the gym for around 6 weeks. Lost 15-20 lbs of muscle, I was just miserable.
    Finally I was healed, and went to GNC looking for something new. The worker strongly recommended P6 to me, and hell, he was pretty big himself. So I took the dudes advice. Let me tell you, after the bottle was finished my body had literally blown up. Like nothing i've ever seen before. With the proper nutrition program, proper form while working out, and getting enough sleep, this product will work wonders for anyone. Just be sure to work out hard as hell, and in the right way. I strongly recommend P6 Extreme to anyone who is looking to improve their overall strength and appearance.
    dawg84
    dawg84

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +67
    Just to let you know man, but if you bought a P6 at GNC then you reviewed the wrong product. This stuff was discontinued over a year ago and replaced with the Chrome P6.

January 29, 2013

Age: 20

January 29, 2013
     In my opinion, P6 is the best test enhancer that is still on the market and at GNC retailers. The price is steep considering I have bought prohormone's with greater upside for at least 30 bucks cheaper. This product takes about 1 week to kick in and get the greater effect, just be patient and you will like the results, intensity, and libido it provides. Only possible downside is the irritability levels have increased a little. It's controllable, but if someone really gets me mad, then ill start to blow up. Which rarely has ever happened when I'm off cycling. In a 1 month cycle, for the general public, id say you can put on between 5 to 10 pounds of good muscle. If your lacking consistency and intensity, expect to gain less than 5 lbs. Train hard, have a decent diet, and challenge yourself every workout, then you will notice the full effect of P6 and why it's considered to be on of the top legal products still available!

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +1348
    5-10 lbs of muscle in a month with a test booster?

Reply #2:
    xam2991
    xam2991

Reputation: +1
    You don't know how much he was eating.

Reply #3:

Reputation: -3
    in my opinion, p6 is much better than the others at gnc, such as tbomb, alpha test, and arimatest, and what i mean by a 5-1o pound gain, is that you should be able to get 5 but 10 is unlikely with most users, and yea eating a high nutrient and protein diet for off season will increase your results

Reply #4:
    markanthony
    markanthony

Joined: 9/2010
    Reputation: -1
    Went into GNC today to buy TestFreak, but they were out, so the salesman hipped me to P6. He told me that it would jack-me-up, more than the TF. So, I bought a bottle. It's fifty dollars more, but GNC have a great return policy so I will see. I will post back in a month to give results. CDogg, hopefully I have as good as a review as you, because I hate wasting money and time.

January 26, 2013

Age: 26

January 26, 2013
     I got great gains, strength, and energy from taking P6 while still staying lean, after i switched up my work outs and using P6 for a month i gained 10 lbs and felt great. Muscles felt full and had the endurance and energy to get through a challenging workout. i cycled off for a month then hopped back on the following month after and gained another 5 lbs.
    I think this is a great test booster for anyone looking to get some serious results for putting in hard work at the gym, or for any guy with low T feeling sluggish or losing muscle.
    The only negative side effects i had from taking P6 were occasional heat bumps on my back and shoulders but went away after a couple days.
    • Density
    • Helped Toning A Lot
    • Backne
    January 3, 2013

Age: 46

January 3, 2013
     all this test stuff is nuthin but a rip-off garbage scam. none of it works. why are all these lies posted verifying great results?
    somethings wrong somewhere.all of it is absolutely bull and not worth one red cent.
    so take my word as truth, save your money'..46
    sausagepipes
    sausagepipes

Joined: 2/2010
    Reputation: +26
    So you used this p6 or new p6 chrome?

Reply #2:

Reputation: -4
    P6 extreme is what i used

Reply #3:

Reputation: -1
    That's a strong opinion, how long did you take P6 for? i took it last year for 2 months and saw great results in my gains as well as energy and strength. Try DHEA 25 from gnc its a natural hormone your body produces to increase testosterone, libido,energy etc.. i was training a marathon runner your age whos test levels were dropping and in return was affecting his performance. i got him on the dhea25 to start and he was extremely happy with the results. its low in cost ranging from $8 to $15. maybe try this?

November 13, 2012

Curtis123

Age: 49

November 13, 2012
     I'm probably older than most who are posting here, but I've been using P6 Extreme through several cycles over about a year, and I've had some pretty good results from it.

I'm not a regular body builder, so I probably won't speak in your terms, so pardon me. I'm 49 years old, and a couple of years ago, was slightly overweight, out of shape, high blood pressure and constant heartburn, not to mention occasional depression. I'm a business owner that has my butt parked in a chair most of the day, and I knew I had to do something.

After doing regular workouts 4-5 days a week, including cardio, followed by weights, I had lost 25 lbs, but couldn't seem to get past that plateau. I'd sweat through 2 shirts every workout, but couldn't get any farther.

After doing a little research on supplements, I decided to try a test booster. I tried a bottle of another brand (can't remember which)but it didn't seem to do a thing. On a whim, I decided to splurge and spend the extra money for P6 Extreme.

After a few weeks of the P6 regimen, I started to notice a difference in my endurance. I was able to go longer in the cardio workouts, and still had plenty of energy left over for a full round on the weight machines.

P6 Extreme, although expensive, gave me the results I was looking for, to get past the rut I was in. I dropped another 15 lbs, down to 190 and I have my 6-pack back with a 32-inch waist. It may be expensive, but the way I look at it, for the extra money, you're getting something that actually works.

Libido is increased, no doubt. Another benefit is that I sleep much, much better! (When I go off of it for a cycle, I first notice it in my sleep) I do have some occasional strange dreams, probably because I'm sleeping much deeper.

I just finished my 3rd bottle of it. I can honestly say that I am now in better shape than when I was in my 20's, and have the blood pressure of an athlete. I was always muscular, but now the muscle is much more defined and lean, especially in the abs and pecs. I also recently earned a black belt in martial arts, which I've always wanted to do. (working on the 2nd degree now) In the classes, I can run circles around the younger people. I played soccer with my teen daughter's team, and I was still standing when everyone else laid down, gasping for breath after the game.

Bottom line is, this product works. Especially for someone my age. It won't automatically do it for you, but it gives enough of an advantage and boost to help you do it better.

• Helped Toning A Lot
    • Alittle Expensive

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +1348
    Good review, but 9 for value seems a little off as this is more than twice as expensive as equally effective test boosters like Test Powder.

October 2, 2012

NorthernNeil

Age: 35

October 2, 2012
     I stumbled on to the SR site and have found it to be a great resource so far, so since I've been able to try out a few new supplements in the past couple of months I thought I'd contribute.

First an Important Note --> I think there is a separate Canadian Version of P6 which does not have the usual ingredients I see advertised on the Cellucor site, but is on all the Canadian retailers sites. It doesn't have the Ovine Placenta Powder and it does not use the same type of Tribulus or as much. So... I'm wondering if this is a watered down version without any type of disclaimer or distinction made by Cellucor?

Here is a link to the ingredients on the Can Version of the Chrome 3rd edition...

Overall/Effectiveness:I had great results with the Super HD from Cellucor and since my testosterone is low (below 200) I thought I'd give P6 a try. I've recently changed my diet from a crappy one to a very clean one, started doing cardio and lifting heavy again, so my body has changed of course. Unlike the Super HD which I felt stimulating my system and making me sweat, a don't FEEL anything with this product. No noticeable strength increases or changes in libido, no aggressiveness, no acne, nothing that signals a test increase in my mind.

I just had bloodwork done last week and when it comes back I'll add to this post to let you know if there was a change. My subjective experience is no. However, I did finish my Super HD cycle a couple of weeks ago and still lost fat and gained muscle despite maintaining a calorie deficit. Was it the P6 or the ON 100% Whey I'm using? Not sure.

Value: It's expensive at $90 a month, so unless my bloodwork shows a significant rise In T, I can't see buying it again. If it DOES go up... Well, maybe.

I'm going to take a break from T-boosters and fat burners for 3-4 week then give D-Pol a try, get some more bloodworm and compare. I'll keep you posted. Like I said, none of this may apply to the US version of P6, but I figured I'd still post as maybe they changed the formula everywhere and maybe some fellow Canucks are reading.

My 2 cents.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Lean Muscle

Reputation: -4
    it's all bullshid- anytime something has lamb ***(ovine placenta) in it u no it's 'whack'. i'll never buy anything ever again.

September 28, 2012

cjlopezlay

Age: 19

September 28, 2012
     This is my first review and I want to tell my experience with this product. First of all, I am a 19 year old diabetic who lifts about 4-6 times a week. I read various reports that diabetics who are type 1 have low testosterone levels. I had mine checked and they were. So I decided to give P6 Extreme a try.

Value: I think i bought it for $106. Well, I think this product is extremely overpriced for the amount I payed for. I read somewhere that GNC employees get a lot of commission for selling this product. Might be wrong or might be right.

Taste: Plain pills. Do not taste like anything.

Side Effects: 1)This is something I really wanted to mention and stress in this review. The libido you get off this product is amazing. Especially for a diabetic like me who sometimes has "problems". 2) I also had the craziest dreams I have ever had in my life. 3) My attitude changed a little. More irritable.

Results: I did not get any noticeable results while supplementing with this product. But my endurance increased. I had an extra pump during my workouts.

Overall: This product is a 6/10 just because it helped me with my libido and my endurance /pump during my workouts. This product is definitely not for me. Then again, this is just me. This might have a positive effect on someone else.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Enhanced Libido
    September 24, 2012

shaftmasterg

Age: 23

September 24, 2012
     If you're looking for something to take as a pre-workout, move on. P6 takes about a week to really get into your system. After the 4th day of taking it as directed, I had an increase in everything I did at the gym. I could "push it out" move and get that last rep in. beware though, it will make you ***y and you will have haters. But I will just assume if you're willing to pay good money to take something like a hardcore test booster, then you probably don't care. only down side is the after taste (burps that taste like molting plastic) and the price. But you pay for what you get in my opinion.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Crazy Strength Gains
    • Enhanced Libido
    • Alittle Expensive
    BigVida
    BigVida

Joined: 8/2012
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +133
    Just a friendly comment, explain different aspects of the product, don't just say "i was amped and the weights were pumping me up, I shredded it". Detail my friend, at least a little

August 30, 2012

Beke

Reviews: 5

Age: 22

August 30, 2012
     Used this product probably for 3 seperate cycles (8 weeks per). Each time, Loved it.

The first cycle, I saw the fastest gains I believe I have ever had in my career. The first month, I gained about 10-15 lbs and about a 10-20% gain in strength (meaning my dumbbell curls increased from 45-60lb weights). In the second month, I worked out less (3 times a week or so, down from 5) but continued to gain strength. Strength was not as fast to come on but, still came.

In the next cycles, I was not going as hard as my initial run but even working out once a week, I did not loose strength or size. Kinda buffered the effect of losing mass while not working out.

I eventually tried taking double dosages (4 pills morning, 4 pills night) and I can say that this is not worth the price versus the results you get. Very minimal difference between normal and double dosages.

Side Effects: Libido increase!, aggression, (not 100% sure it was the supplement but) very mild acne.

Other Supplements taken: 3-6g fish oil/ day, Multivitamin, Mass Gainer (re-built mass/ Up your Mass, Creatine HCl

Workouts were high weight, low reps

Diet: 2600 cals, 300g Protein, 250g cabs, Meh grams of Fat
    5 meals a day

Overall: Great Product, use it with 3+ grams of fish oil every day, lift heavy, and buy it on discount. If you can get it for less than $90, do it.
    • Super Saiyan 3 Attitude Actually
    June 29, 2012

FeJD

Age: 26

June 29, 2012
     Alright so I wasn't knowing what to expect from this but once I started taking it I got strong, well at least stronger than I was before. I used to be able to do 15-20 pullups then after I started taking this I thought it was a bunch of B.S. until I strapped 35lbs on me and did 15 suspension pullups (which I could only do 12 reps (body-weight) before taking this.

I weighed myself and went from 196 to 207 in 3.2 weeks. Lost 1.5% body fat.

In conclusion, it works, if this is something you're looking for. I returned it because it was a bit too much for me, I felt as if I were cheating. I don't pass any judgement on anyone for taking anything but this is just my humble opinion; thus, the reason I'm letting y'all know how powerful this supplement is so you can try it out for yourself if you're looking to gain some lean muscle and A LOT of strength.
    • Density
    • Super Saiyan 3 Attitude Actually
    • Backne
    • Crazy Dreams

Have you used P6 Extreme? Submit your own Review!