This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with P6 Red G3

P6 Extreme Reviews

By: Cellucor

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

P6 Extreme is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Cellucor. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with P6 Red G3
INGREDIENTS (16)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Rich source of nutrients, growth factors and bioactive cytokines which promote cell growth, regulate hormone secretion and bolster the immune system.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Extract traditionally used to combat inflammation, osteoporosis, high cholesterol, digestion and menopause.

COMPARE SIMILAR

Curtis123
  November 13, 2012

I'm probably older than most who are posting here, but I've been using P6 Extreme through several cycles over about a year, and I've had some pretty good results from it.

I'm not a regular body builder, so I probably won't speak in your terms, so pardon me. I'm 49 years old, and a couple of years ago, was slightly overweight, out of shape, high blood pressure and constant heartburn, not to mention occasional depression. I'm a business owner that has my butt parked in a chair most of the day, and I knew I had to do something.

After doing regular workouts 4-5 days a week, including cardio, followed by weights, I had lost 25 lbs, but couldn't seem to get past that plateau. I'd sweat through 2 shirts every workout, but couldn't get any farther.

After doing a little research on supplements, I decided to try a test booster. I tried a bottle of another brand (can't remember which)but it didn't seem to do a thing. On a whim, I decided to splurge and spend the extra money for P6 Extreme.

After a few weeks of the P6 regimen, I started to notice a difference in my endurance. I was able to go longer in the cardio workouts, and still had plenty of energy left over for a full round on the weight machines.

P6 Extreme, although expensive, gave me the results I was looking for, to get past the rut I was in. I dropped another 15 lbs, down to 190 and I have my 6-pack back with a 32-inch waist. It may be expensive, but the way I look at it, for the extra money, you're getting something that actually works.

Libido is increased, no doubt. Another benefit is that I sleep much, much better! (When I go off of it for a cycle, I first notice it in my sleep) I do have some occasional strange dreams, probably because I'm sleeping much deeper.

I just finished my 3rd bottle of it. I can honestly say that I am now in better shape than when I was in my 20's, and have the blood pressure of an athlete. I was always muscular, but now the muscle is much more defined and lean, especially in the abs and pecs. I also recently earned a black belt in martial arts, which I've always wanted to do. (working on the 2nd degree now) In the classes, I can run circles around the younger people. I played soccer with my teen daughter's team, and I was still standing when everyone else laid down, gasping for breath after the game.

Bottom line is, this product works. Especially for someone my age. It won't automatically do it for you, but it gives enough of an advantage and boost to help you do it better.

• Helped Toning A Lot
  • Crazy Dreams
NorthernNeil
  October 2, 2012

I stumbled on to the SR site and have found it to be a great resource so far, so since I've been able to try out a few new supplements in the past couple of months I thought I'd contribute.

First an Important Note --> I think there is a separate Canadian Version of P6 which does not have the usual ingredients I see advertised on the Cellucor site, but is on all the Canadian retailers sites. It doesn't have the Ovine Placenta Powder and it does not use the same type of Tribulus or as much. So... I'm wondering if this is a watered down version without any type of disclaimer or distinction made by Cellucor?

Here is a link to the ingredients on the Can Version of the Chrome 3rd edition...

Overall/Effectiveness:I had great results with the Super HD from Cellucor and since my testosterone is low (below 200) I thought I'd give P6 a try. I've recently changed my diet from a crappy one to a very clean one, started doing cardio and lifting heavy again, so my body has changed of course. Unlike the Super HD which I felt stimulating my system and making me sweat, a don't FEEL anything with this product. No noticeable strength increases or changes in libido, no aggressiveness, no acne, nothing that signals a test increase in my mind.

I just had bloodwork done last week and when it comes back I'll add to this post to let you know if there was a change. My subjective experience is no. However, I did finish my Super HD cycle a couple of weeks ago and still lost fat and gained muscle despite maintaining a calorie deficit. Was it the P6 or the ON 100% Whey I'm using? Not sure.

Value: It's expensive at $90 a month, so unless my bloodwork shows a significant rise In T, I can't see buying it again. If it DOES go up... Well, maybe.

I'm going to take a break from T-boosters and fat burners for 3-4 week then give D-Pol a try, get some more bloodworm and compare. I'll keep you posted. Like I said, none of this may apply to the US version of P6, but I figured I'd still post as maybe they changed the formula everywhere and maybe some fellow Canucks are reading.

My 2 cents.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lean Muscle
cjlopezlay
  September 28, 2012

This is my first review and I want to tell my experience with this product. First of all, I am a 19 year old diabetic who lifts about 4-6 times a week. I read various reports that diabetics who are type 1 have low testosterone levels. I had mine checked and they were. So I decided to give P6 Extreme a try.

Value: I think i bought it for $106. Well, I think this product is extremely overpriced for the amount I payed for. I read somewhere that GNC employees get a lot of commission for selling this product. Might be wrong or might be right.

Taste: Plain pills. Do not taste like anything.

Side Effects: 1)This is something I really wanted to mention and stress in this review. The libido you get off this product is amazing. Especially for a diabetic like me who sometimes has "problems". 2) I also had the craziest dreams I have ever had in my life. 3) My attitude changed a little. More irritable.

Results: I did not get any noticeable results while supplementing with this product. But my endurance increased. I had an extra pump during my workouts.

Overall: This product is a 6/10 just because it helped me with my libido and my endurance /pump during my workouts. This product is definitely not for me. Then again, this is just me. This might have a positive effect on someone else.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Enhanced Libido
  • The Price Makes This One Drop
  • Crazy Dreams
mloui89
  June 22, 2012

P6 well first and foremost I took the p6 black when I was 16 because I was misinformed by a sales man, jt that worked or it could have been I was 16 and body was producing enough T on its own.

Anyways I like this product for a PCT other than that not really worth the $. See how I look at it is herbal supplements whether they are test boosters or not need to be taken at least 8 weeks at a time to feel effects. Now tribulus is a controversial herb some swear by it some don't. There isn't any reap science that I have found (please show me if there is) but it seems to work for me. With that said p6 has only 250 mg of trib really low amount. Which is why I say this is a great pct just enough ingredients to get the body back to normal and with Tue anti aromatase and Dht blocker they serve their purpose.

I can say about week 3 of the bottle I noticed my appetite was through the roof. I didn't have any negative side effects or anything like that. As for results yes I got a little stronger hut noticed more results on my second bottle as I ran 2 180 capsule bottles back to back dosed a little higher than suggested too. I did notice heterosexual energy levels as well but that can be said with almost any test boost due to better sleep and other factors but while I was on the product energy was up.

All in all yes I saw results. Would I do it again NO there's better bangs for your buck out there. The ingredients are low for someone not coming off a cycle no protodioscin yields caculatable. If your looking for a test boost turn over to biorythym androbolx 300, isatori isa test, d- aspartic acid, much nicer on the walets can probably even get a combo of those for the same price. Good luck fellas
  • Ate Like A Champ
  • The Price Makes This One Drop
  • 3 Week Supply
  • Old Tin Bottle Version Worked Better
  • Not Enough Active Ingredients
NattyGMan
  June 15, 2012

This is my first review on supplementreview.com, and I want to first off say thank you to this site and all the people that have posted on it. It has really helped me in choosing supplements that have worked for me.

I finally made the dive to review a supplement party because of P6 and partly because I figured everyone else is helping, why not me.

When I first bought this at GNC I was told this was the strongest T-Boost available in the store.

After my first dose I had a horrible stomach ache. I thought maybe it may be food that I had eaten but I tried it again and had the same effect.

I spent over 100 dollars so I did not want to waste it. I learned if I took it in the middle of my meal it did not make me near as sick.

I really didn't feel any strength gains or libido increase like some others did.

My vascularity was the main thing that I noticed improved, and is the reason for the 3 overall rating.

I put value at 0 because I later learned that GNC employees actually make a 14 dollar commission on selling this product. It makes me wonder if they suggest it because its the best, or it pays the best.

I have been into supplements for a long time and can say that no one supplement works for everyone. Overall I would suggest to try other things first.

Hope this helps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
Kosko15
  March 19, 2012

Ok this is my first review so here we go. First off I am not a prime candidate for this product but decided to try it out to give a lil boost during my cut for a upcoming bodybuilding show i have.

I ran two bottles of p6 and as i said this was for a cut. For the first bottle I used as directed aka taking two pills in the a.m and two pills before bed. Started seeing results at about the end of week 2. Strength gains were increasing on everything and kept on going until half way through the second bottle.

At the end of the second bottle I upped the dosage to 2 pills in the a.m ,1 pill in the afternoon, and 2 before bed. Strength stayed the same but I had more energy in the gym than before.

Ok so for a overall rundown: I ate very clean while taking this product my macros were in check the entire time...300 protein 150-200 carbs, 60-80 fat daily. For the first bottle I used Cellucor c4 for preworkout and just iso protein were my other supplements. For the second bottle I used The M.A.S.S product Blitz and Nx6 from complete nutrition along with iso protein.

P6 gave me more energy in the gym, my stamina was increasing from week to week. Strength gains were good all the way up into the half way point of the second bottle...Sex drive actually went down a little for me instead of rising like it should have but this is because of the calorie deficit and clean eating im convinced. I kept on my lean mass and shed a little bodyfat which was what my overall goal was.

A huge downfall of this product is the price...for $120 a bottle you can get a very similar product for much cheaper. This is my second test booster supplement and the first one gave very similar results for a fraction of the price of this one. So unless you got deep pockets go with something cheaper.
supps4days
  December 12, 2011

Let me start by saying I have nothing to compare this to because it is the first Test Booster I have purchased (and also the last).

I took this product about 6 months ago because the guy at the supp shop said it was the strongest legal supplement available. I am not sure why I still listen to guys who look like they have never worked out a day in their life but somehow I still do. Guess I am an easy sell.

Anyways, when I first started using this I thought I was feeling something. Notably, increased energy and a stronger desire to work out. I realized after about 3 weeks that what I was feeling was probably more a mental placebo because I was taking something that was supposed to "dramatically increase my test levels" I know, stupid right? Well after taking this product for 2 straight months, I bought 2 bottles :( I have nothing to show for it. My strength did not increase, I did not add a single 1lb to my overall weight, I did not lean out. Basically I feel like it was a huge waste of money! $220 wasted...

I am actually really surprised that this product was so ineffective because I had read so many good reviews about it on here before I decided to give it a try. This product is actually what made me create an account on this site because I felt so gyped after using it.

Do yourself a favor and save your $.

jdthered
  July 14, 2011

Cellucor's P6 Extreme is natural testosterone booster which has is called an Advanced 3:1 Stack. The product claims that this product will lead to a increase in strength, stamina, libido and lean muscle mass.

I was introduced to this product about a year ago, and finally decided to give Cellucor products a try a few months ago and purchased this along with c4. I understand that my test levels at my age are at their peak, however afer having such great resuls with USP Pink Magic and seeing so many great reviews on p6 I decided to give it a shot.

Dosage: I took two pills twice daily. Once in the morning and once at night before bed. This is how its directed on the bottle. It is to my understanding that the old version of p6 had you take a dose preworkout, but they have eliminated that dosage.

Taste: Like any pill supplement they tast funky, but I just sucked it up and downed them.

Effectiveness: In terms of strength gains I saw some moderate gains. About five pounds on every excercis, but stayed the same on bench doing 225 4 sets, 5-6reps. In terms of my physique I did see some effects their. Muscles looked and felt more dense, and looking in the mirror i appeared more defined.

Value: This as many of you know is the main draw back to P6. At GNC this stuff goes for about $110-120 bucks retail depending on if you get the 30 day or 45 day cycle. On gold card you will still be spending 80-90. Which is alot for a broke college student to be spending on one product.

Overall I was fairly satisfied with the product, however I felt if I ran two bottles back to back I would have seen better results but it just was so damn expensive. For those of you who are in their mid 20's and up this will more than likely be an outstanding product. But for those of you in my age range I suggest you purchase with caution becuase results will vary. To be safe stick to what you know will work, creatine, protein, glutamien, nutrient partioners, 8 hours of sleep, a solid diet and train your ass off. Best of luck to you all.
makeshift
  July 8, 2011

Ok this is for the new Chrome version of P6 Extreme. Now this was my first Test-Booster so I didnt have anything to comapre it to unfortunatley...I was going to run a full 8 week cycle but I cut it a few days short so I could "reset" and get ready for my bulk.

Price/Value-8/10: I say 8 because my first bottle was free. It lasted the first half of my cycle and then I had to buy the 2nd bottle. On base GNC it was like 85$ or so which is better than the MSRP.

Sides-6/10: I did get a good bit of backne after about week 2 that stayed through the whole cycle. The heat didnt help the backne much at all... I was also extremely aggressive during the first couple weeks which was good for the gym but not so good with the family lol...

Effectiveness-9/10: I really didnt notice any big changes untill the middle to end of week 3 except agression at the end of week 1. My muscles were full all the time, my stamina was alot better, my sex Drive was insane and my strength started to climb. I noticed a HUGE strength increase at the end of week 5 and all the way untill I took the last pill I felt Monsterous! Between this and my Pre-WO's my "zone" was AMAZING! The last week of the cycle was honestly my best. I broke a few PR's and all my muscles were hard as a rock and my recovery was amazing! I was also ALWAYS hungry which was great in this heat. All you have to do is look at my log and see the progress I made in the last few weeks to see my point...

Dosage-10/10: Extremely easy! 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. Cant complain at all...

Overall-8/10: If it wasnt for the price tag and the backne this would have been perfect. I would definatley recommend this to anyone! Especially if you can get the BOGO 50% off at GNC or even on sale in general.
  • Crazy Strength Gains
  • Backne
GTpro900
  June 10, 2011

I have taken a bunch of different supplements over the last 2 years and this product was by far the most effective one at putting on solid muscle with fairly significant gains. This review is on the 2nd generation bottle, and from talking to a Cellucore rep the 3rd generation product is significantly stronger. I took 3 pills pre-workout in the morning and another 2 pills at night time. I stacked the P6 with Cellucor's c4 and had absolutely insane marathon workout sessions. I'm naturally I very skinny guy and in amonths time I was able to put on about 4 pounds of solid muscle and my lifts all went up at least 10-20 pounds in each category. The most impressive effect that this supplement had was the recovery I had from my workouts. Usually after doing a hard chest workout I would be sore for 2-4 days, but while using this product I would only feel minor soreness for one day. Another positive side effect this product had was a significant increase in sex Drive, more than any other product I have ever tried.

My previous experiences with Test Boosters includes taking Pink Magic and Pronabolin. I had decent increases with those products, but honestly the P6 was way more effective.

When dealing with Cellucor the main issue is going to be the price. Cellucor sells their products exclusively to GNC and BodyBuilding.com Both places sell it for the same amount due to contract that Cellucor has with them. The best deal you can get is the buy one get one half off plus your gold card at GNC. It basically comes out to be $150 for a 2 month cycle. The price is steep and it is difficult to rate the value of this product because it really did work wonders for me, but it is a lot of money to shell out for a supplement.
  • Enhanced Libido

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.