This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with NO3 Chrome

NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster Reviews

By: Cellucor

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster is a Pump Product manufactured by Cellucor. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with NO3 Chrome
INGREDIENTS (7)
THIS PRODUCT

1250mg
CATEGORY AVG

1250mg

L-arginine bonded to nitrate that improves blood flow, nitric oxide production, pump, power output, endurance and recovery

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
MIN. EFF. DOSE
750mg
CATEGORY AVG
750mg

Patented complex of arginine bonded to silicate that raises arginine blood levels for up to 3 hours leading to improved blood flow, greater vasodilation, and higher nitric oxide (NO) levels in the body.

FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

workoutguru
  April 7, 2015

I have never been much into Cellucor products but came across this and saw that the review for it on here were pretty good and thought lets give it a try. This was a little different than some of the other pump products I have tried before because this has arginine nitrates in it which I have never used before. My experience on this I would have to say was pretty good.

Ingredients:

L-Arginine Nitrate 1250mg
Extreme Vascularity Complex 655mg
L-Citrulline Malate, Grape Seed extract (95% OPC), Pycnogenol
L-Norvaline 100mg

Great profile and really liked the added things they put in here the L-Citrulline L-Norvaline. I have found both of those two ingredients work really well for me. This also has Pycnogernol which I did not know much about. stimulates NOS in arterial cell walls, expanding blood vessels and was found to greatly enhance blood flow and oxygen transport to the muscles, augmenting athletic and exercise performance and endurance.

Value:
This is where the product takes a bit of a hit for me. Most sites you can find this around $39.99. Depending on how many capsules you need will effect the price a bit more. If you are like me where I needed 5 capsules it will only last you about a month. For a pre-workout that would not be as bad but for a pump product I do not find it worth the high price even if the product works. I would really like to see this product lowered a bit and feel the high price tag is just a little more than I care to spend for a pump product.

Taste:
No taste since these come in pill form.

Dosing:
Here is how it says on the bottle you should take this.
Body weight less than 160 lbs 3 capsules
Body weight between 161-180 lbs 4 capsules
Body weight between 181-200 lbs 5 capsules
Body weight greater than 201 lbs 6 capsules
With my body weight just under the 200lb I decided to do 5 capsules and stayed with that through out the whole bottle and that seemed to work really good for me. It says to take 60 to 90 min before workout. I normally took this any where from 30 to 60 mins before my workout and it still seemed to work pretty good for me anywhere in that time frame.

Like I said above this was the first time I have ever used arginine nitrates in a pump product. A lot of the pump products I have tried I don't always feel much off them and get a lot out of them. I believe that I have finally found something that really works good for me. After using this product I feel I am sold on arginine nitrates because they worked really good for me.

The pumps I got from this I noticed right away. As soon as I would start my workout I could feel them start to kick in. The pumps I got off this felt really deep and dense which I have not experienced since I took Hemavol from IForce. I usually always felt some kind of pump off this but some days it was a lot more so than other days. I think it depends on how hard of a workout I was doing that day. On days when I would really feel the pumps the most where on leg day. There where times I was working legs and it was to the point to where it hurt so bad it was hard to keep going. Pump products always seems to affect me the most on leg day more so than other days. I did notice a lot more vascularity and my muscles looked a lot more swollen and more tight. I did notice I would get a bit more flush and red color to my skin. I always seemed to get some good energy, focus from this and my tunnel vision was improved some. On back day my back always seem to look way more swollen and that was a great feeling to have. For the most part the pumps seemed to be pretty consistent for me.

I did notice when I started to get towards the end of the bottle the pumps for me did not seem to be as good and was having a little harder time feeling them. It kind of seemed like I was building up a little bit of a tolerance towards them which I did not like. I had a few people telling how much more ripped and cut up I was looking and I feel this product really helped me look more cut up and helped me put more size on.

Side Effects.
Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
I was rather pleased with this product. I think I have finally found something that I know works for me in the way of a pump product. Arginine Nitrates I feel is something I for sure will be using again since they worked so well for me. Very simple and easy to use and comes in pill form which I liked. If it was not for the prices I would be a lot more willing to spend the money on a product like this even if the product works good. If you have the extra funds and want to give this a try I would highly recommend doing so.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Felt Stronger
  • Pump Achieved In Less Time After Each Use
  • Extremely Dense Pumps
locospider09
  July 16, 2013

Helloooooo SR. Time to kick off another review on Cellucor's NO3 Chrome. I have finished a bottle of this in the past and am currently working through another, and it is by far one of my favorite pump products to date. Enough with the formalities, lets jump right in to the specs on this product.

Dosing/Profile- 8
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 83 mg
Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate) 10 mg
L-Arginine Nitrate 1250 mg
Extreme Vascularity Complex 655 mg
L-Citrulline Malate, Grape Seed extract (95% OPC), Pycnogenol
L-Norvaline 100 mg

For me, to start at the dose, since I weigh between 181-200, I take 5 capsules. One of the major complaints I've been reading is that some products like RCSS Stacked-N.O. is there spotty dosing protocol. So bravo to Cellucor on the ease of finding the right dose. On a second note, I have always reacted well to Citrulline as compared to Agmatine, so this was a major positive to me. Along with the added nitrates from Arginine, the pump just gets bigger.

Value- 6
This is the only major hit I see with this product is it, like other Cellucor products, has an astounding price tag. Obviously you can shop around for deals, but my best deal to date was getting a 180 count from GNC when it was a few months from expiration so that knocked it to half off already. Coupons and stuff can be added to knock more cash off that overall to make it very cheap.

Effectiveness-10
This product like I mentioned before shines like no other when it comes to pump. I've never had incredible vascularity from my genetics, so I try to take advantage of every avenue possible. I always stack this with a pre-workout so the added pump and such from the pre-workout helps work hand in hand with NO3. I finally get the crazy veins running across my shoulders and a little into my chest, although it does subside quickly for me after the workout is finished. On another note it does not give me the runs from time to time like agmatine products can. I'm stacking this currently with Testogen-XR by RCSS and since Agmatine is a slight hit or miss with me, the added NO3 can boost each workout. When I do hit it off with Testogen and NO3 simultaneously, I feel like Mr. Coleman himself. Although that's only in my mind hahaha.

Overall-8
With the huge hit from the average value, but the up kick from its effectiveness, I can only rate it as an 8. If this was a cheaper product, it would be a solid staple within any stack, although if I ever see it on a sale or 50% again, you better believe I'm throwing cash down for it. Thanks for sticking with SR, keep it real.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
Galloway
  February 6, 2013

I first tried NO3 Black when I was working as an associate at GNC. At the time, the cellucor rep gave me a bottle to try at home. Even though I no longer work for GNC, I still purchase this product (not from GNC of course)

This product has dramatically changed my workouts. I think that everyone who does intense weight training should look to supplement this in addition to their pre-workout. Or even use this as their pre-workout if that's their preference.

I've tried Yok3d and other NO- boosters that contain large amounts of Arginine. But this product is one of the very few ARGININE AKG. Or a form that your body will continue to absorb in large quantities, to put it simply. In comparison to yok3d I definitely reccoment NO3 black. If your body requires you to take the full dose of 6, you'll actually be absorbing the total amount. And reaping the full benefit and pumps

I've been using this product since July of 12. I cycle one month on and one month off. I found that's the best benefit. If you continue using this product you'll build up a pretty massive tolerance. So my suggestion is to only use it sparingly on your intense weight days. And cycle off so when you return you feel the full pump again. I'm about 2 weeks away from starting another bottle, and I'm pretty excited!

As far as real changes in physique that you can expect, you'll get immediate results in the gym. You'll see a large amount of vascularity, and a nice bulge to your entire body. And from the extra push you're getting in the gym. You can obtain your fitness goals at a much faster rate.

As far as the downside, cause every product has at least one. Is the same issue I find with a lot of cellucor products. You build a tolerance. But usually that's just cause the product works so well you want to use it daily! So the best thing you can do is cycle off like I said. If you're still experiencing a diminished affect in the gym. Try breaking up the capsules and mixing it in with your pre-work out. C4 with a little extra NO3 is amazing!

This product really delivers, but you only feel the real full pump and vascularity if you are adding it to a pre-work out. On it's own its decent, but you're not getting that muscle tearing, vein popping, weight thrashing pump that lasts. My advice, buy yourself a tub of C4 and a bottle of NO3. to conserve the NO3 take only a few tabs and mix it into your pre-workout bottle. Down it all at the same time. While you won't feel the affects as long when it's absorbed through your stomach as a liquid. You will be able to go faster, push harder, and feel the affects almost immediately. I would suggest doing this first if you are an athlete with a high tolerance to stims and supps (most of us are)

This product does just as it should, the only improvement I'd like to see is a formula that dissolves easier in a liquid. But that's a small and cosmetic flaw. It doesn't really have any affect on the products performance in my opinion. Order this online for about 40 bucks most places. If you go to GNC you'll find it for 50 most of the time. And sometimes on a hot buy or special. Either way, this product is work the money. I will continue taking this product and recommend it to those I work out with.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Are Supposed To Stack It With Other Pre Workouts
Clipper83
  December 17, 2012

First off I would want to thank MikeCellucor for letting me try NO3. I ran this in my log and had a very pleasant experience. Now that I'm done with it, it's time to share my thoughts.

Ingredient Profile:
Arginine Nitrate has always worked great for me. If you check out my Yok3d review, you will see that I had a great experience with that. The Citrulline-Malate is underdosed, and is in a little prop. blend. Profile is solid, mainly due to the nice dosage of ArgN. Check KevO's review for the whole thing.

Dosing:(9/10)
Depending on your size and what you take it with, you will have to play around a tiny bit. Not as bad as Yok3d, but there some guidelines. 60-90 minutes on an empty stomach pre-workout. 3-6 black caps, depending on bodyweight, and whatever else you stack it with. I usually used 5-6.

Effectiveness:(9.3/10)

This has to be in the top 3 of all the pump products I have ever used. Whether I opened the caps and mixed them with my pwo or took them as directed, I usually got the same hard pumps. The pump feeling seemed to be really deep and dense, something I have not experienced before, besides when I took Yok3d and hit my "sweet spot". My chest seemed to have more veins than usual which was great. I couldn't take NO3 on leg days because the pumps were so out of whack that they actually made the pain close to unbearable. On back day, my lats would get so swollen I couldn't scratch them because I couldn't reach around! Almost every workout I had to stop and say, "Holy hell! This hurts!", but in a good way.

I would rate this a bit higher, but it was not the most consistent pump product I have used. There were a few days where NO3 didn't last very long. Most of the time, it worked great however, and the inconsistency could have resulted from other factors.

Value:(8/10)
You knew this was coming. Cellucor and their high prices. I found this for $39.99 online, which is pretty fair. For the quality that Cellucor provides, I would buy this again. Wouldn't be at the top of my list, but it would def. would be in consideration if I was shopping for a NO supplement. I actually recommend stacking this with C4. Cellucor warns that is you take this in conjunction with C4, that the max dosage is 3 caps. I tried that, and it worked very well. So combining the 2 makes perfect sense to me if you want to stretch out the bottle of NO3 to keep costs low.

Overall:(9/10)
A solid 9. I had a great experience with NO3 and plan on using it again. Def. worth a try if you like Yok3d, and def. worth stacking with C4.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Great If Stacked With A Pwo
  • A Bit Pricey
JNip24
  July 24, 2012

Aloha,

So I read quite a bit of reviews about Cellucorʻs NO3 Chrome and I was astonished to see how high they were rating it. I was more than excited to purchase one myself. I have been taking Yok3d for a while now and was looking for something that could be considered the next level of NO products.

Effectiveness/Dosage: 7/10

Like all other NO products these days, you have to take 4-5 pills just to feel the pump (6 if you take Gaspariʻs Vasotropin). Iʻm under 160 lbs. so I followed the directions and took three. I started it without stacking a PWO and didnʻt feel anything different so I figured I would up it up a pill like I do for USP Labʻs Yok3d. Four pills without a PWO and got a slight pump but nothing that WOWed me. For a couple days I took five pills and thatʻs when I felt that WOW effect. The next days I bumped it back down to four with a PWO and there was a good pump. So that was the trick for me, four and a PWO. But the thing is I felt that same pump with four of Yok3d without a PWO...

Timing: 9/10

This WOWed me. I have to admit that this was the easiest NO product to time. I know with other products it is hard to get the timing down which can be frustrating and expensive. With NO3 Chrome I took it one hour before my workout and I was good.

Price/Value: 6/10

The price is the biggest downfall of NO3 Chrome in my opinion. Yes it is around $50 for the 90 ct. (A bit more pricey for the 180 ct.) which is average if I didnʻt have to take five pills to feel the amazing pump or if I didnʻt have to take a PWO with it to lower the dosage. USPʻs Yok3d is always a hard price to beat especially when they drop the 90 ct. bottle below $40. I am going to say its a little below average for the price category.

For me Yok3d is still my number one and NO3 Chrome is my number two. Thatʻs just my opinion. Even though I gave it a 7/10, I would recommend picking up a bottle to try for yourself. With NO products it really differs from person to person. I guess you could say I was a little bummed from the results but maybe I expected a little too much from it. Great pumps came with a cost but the timing was excellent.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Timing
longjump420
Rep: -8
  November 14, 2011

Bought this product from gnc a couple months back, looking for a quality NO product.

Dosage: 8/10. I usually took 3 capsules 90 minutes prior to working out. Sometimes i took 4 on an intense workout day. but I found that 90 minutes worked the best for me. I had no problems with the dosing being im not the biggest guy, weighing about a buck and a half.

Effectiveness: 9/10. This product will give you huge pumps after only a few sets into the workout. The pump i received was an entire body pump, whether it be chest, tri's, bi's, abs, legs, ect. I received a huge pump during the workout, and also pretty great vascularity that lasted hours after the workout. Bulging veins in my forearms, biceps and shoulders.

Value: 6/10. I thought the product was a great product, but cost way too much for a NO product in my opinion. Paid around $40-50 at gnc. NO isnt an essential supplement to incorporate but a extra option, so if you have the money and are looking for a good NO product i would definitely recommend this.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Massive/dense Pumps
venom434
  August 23, 2011

I recently finished my first bottle of this product and i'm going to follow up on it with a brief review.

Ingredients: Vitamin C 83mg, Calcium 10mg, L-Arginine Nitrate 1250mg, Extreme Vascularity Complex 655mg, L-Norvaline 100mg, Calcium Ascorbate 100mg. to sum up the ingredients it's supposed to Amplify your Pumps and act as an Arginase Inhibitor.

Taste/Smell/Dosage: no taste, smell isn't bad either. dosage is going to vary depending on weight, for my weight range it's 3 capsules. also if you stack this with a pre workout like C4 Extreme do not exCEEd 3 capsules either. timing goes as follows, 60-90min pre workout; 90min seemed to work best for me.

Effectiveness: awesome, vascularity increased and muscles felt more full. i just felt alot stronger when taking this, with a better power output. over all i felt like i could squeeze out an extra rep or two, with increased endurance. i've always have been a fan of C4 Extreme, but when i stacked NO3 Black Chrome with it the effects were defenently amplified.

Value: i got this back in May on a BOGO 50% off deal at GNC, plus another 20% off for Gold Card discount. i got two 90 count bottles for $42, that's not a bad deal considering it's normally $50 for one bottle. i just started on my second bottle, so it seems to be lasting me quite a while.

Overall: i'm going to compare this to Yok3d since they are similar, but different products. although i rated them the same, i give this the edge over Yok3d; NO3 Black Chrome lasted me longer(cycled 4 weeks off in-between bottles), more effective and i had to take less capsules. if i could go back i would re-rate Yok3d 8/8.5/7 compared to this. if you can find a good deal on these similar to mine at GNC or i've even seen BodyBuilding.com give away 30 servings C4 Extreme with the Purchase of NO3 Black Chrome, then go for it. i would probably still pass on it for $50 a bottle, it's good, but that's still too expensive for this product, IMO. give it a try and see how you like it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Amazing Pump
  • Felt Stronger
  • Awesome If Stacked With C4 Extreme
Gkeezy
  June 28, 2011

So I got this as a deal at GNC when they had the BOGO and other deals. I got two bottles of 90 pills for $28... However without that deal this product is fairly pricey.

It consists of L-Argenine (1250mg), Calcium (100mg), L-Norvaline, and regular prop blend.

Dosage: 10/10 - The dosage was simple enough, take 4-5 pills per body weight 1hr on either empty or full stomach. This worked for me like a charm unlike Yok3d which I could never figure out the timing.

Taste: 10/10 - There really was no taste as they are capsules.

Price: 6/10 - The reason I am giving it a 6 is because its pretty expensive when you do not get a good bogo deal at GNC. 90 pills go for 50 bucks, and at 4-5 pills at a time only lasts for like 15-20 days.

Effectiveness: 9/10 - This is where it kicked butt for me. Unlike Yok3d which was overhyped and di nothing for me, this was my second pump. At first I dosed 4 pills with C4, the pump was okay, dry but you could feel it in the muscles when contracted. Then I went up to 5 pills with Jack3d, the pump again was good, did not last long, only the first 30 minutes or so. Then one day I did 5 pills with Xtend Scavate Amino, and I gotta say it was amazing. The focus and pump, energy was intense. I would turn red during the exercise but I wanted to keep going. My skin felt tight and I had tunnel vision. I loved it. It also improved my vascularity. Although my BF percentage is only at like 11%, I could see the veins popping out of my arms the most. I loved the feeling.

Side Effects: None whatsoever for me. Cannot speak for others. I did notice intense sweating though, but I like that, because it makes me feel like I am working hard.

Overall: if the price was better I would definetly recommend it.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Amazing Pump
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Extremely Dense Pumps
  • A Bit Pricey
  • Value Based On My Dosage
makeshift
  June 16, 2011

Ok this is my first review so go easy..

Profile-10/10 It doesnt have a prop blend which is pretty good in my book... It has l-arginine nitrate- 1250 mg, l-citrulline malate grape seed extract- 655 mg
l-novaline- 100 mg , calcium ascorbate 100 mg

Dosage-I have to rate this an 8/10. I dont like having to take 5-6 pills to feel anything so 3 was fine for me. I stacked with C4 so I only took 3 caps at a time about 30-45 min before I doesed C4.

Effectiveness-I have to rate a 9/10. I tried a bottle of Yok3d and never could get the "timing" down right. But with this it was consistant. Any muscle group I trained had awesome pumps! I think I got the best pumps in my calve's and bi's. The vascularity I gained was absolutely crazy. I never really had water hose veins, but now they're just there...All the time!

Side Effects-0/10 I had no "bad" side effects

Value-10/10 I got my first bottle for free from my rep at our on base GNC. But the 2nd bottle I got ended up costing me less than $20. On base the small bottle is sold for like $38.99 or so plus the gold card discount. I also got a new bottle of P6 which gave me the BOGO half off deal and half of 38=19.

Overall-8/10 This product was amazing! The value is pretty good if you stack it with any other Pre-WO from Cellucor
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Pump Achieved In Less Time After Each Use
  • A Bit Pricey
bignastyrico
  June 7, 2011

hey everyone another Cellucor review. first id like to thank SR member Jeff Clausen for giving me the chance to review this product. I have loved Cellucor products for awhile now, their ultra lean protein is imo one of the best in the business and so is their D4 Thermal Shock. but as with most ppl price has stopped me from trying out other products like their NO extreme and P6.

price=8 for me free lol but from what ive read this will be around 50 bucks. thats ok not bad but not good as other NO products you can get for under 40. its pretty good though if it is stacked.

pump=9 now this stuff is nuts. as most of you know id rather have a pump than energy any day and this was great. the dose was a little annoying but once you find it youll see a difference.

doseage=7 ok this was a quite annoying. I am a big guy and 6 pills was spot on. i tried 7 but i felt weird. when stacked i used 5 pills. so the final dosage that worked for me was 5 pills of NO3 black 70min pwo and any superstim product 30 min pwo or 6 pills 75 min pwo by itself.

again i am not a fan of superstim pwo's, I am still over 300lbs and imo if I can get through a workout without needing a superstim than you dont either. id prefer a pump but the combo of an NO and Stim is just so amazing.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a pump product. I suggest anyone considering this product to look up everyones log to help in saving time figuring out doses. as of now this is the top of my NO list toppleing nobomb. I still have about half a tub of c4 and will be reviewing shortly.

plz look at my log to for an in depth review. I will youtube my review once I get a reply from Clausen as to where to send it.
  • Dosing Protocol

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.