NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster

By Cellucor
NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster Cellucor
8.5/10
(Weighted average based on 19 Reviews)

Ranks #3 of 52 (better than 96%)
in Pre-Workout > Pump
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Coupons/Deals

I think NO3 is an absolutely top notch pump product

Just want to start off by thanking Cellucor and Clausen. As I'm sure most of you aIready know, I had the privilage of beta testing Cellucor's newest pump product: NO3 Black Chrome. I was excited to try another Arginine Nitrate based pump product after the release of Yok3d and its subsequent dosing and effectiveness issues. I will be drawing some direct comparisons from Yok3d to NO3 BC because they are the only two Aginine Nitrate based supplements I have tried.

Sure NO3 BC is similar to Yok3d in that it has Arginine Nitrate as a base ingredient, however it has many more inclusions that Yok3d does not have.

NO3's profile: 10/10

You'll notice it has no proprietary blend(except for the "˜Extreme Vascularity Complex"˜), which is always nice. It also has some nice inclusions, such as Citrulline, Norvaline, and Pycnogenol.

Serving Size: 3 caps

Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 83mg
Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) 10mg
L-Arginine Nitrate 1250mg
Extreme Vascularity Complex 655mg
*L-Citrulline Malate, Grape Seed extract(95%OPC), Pycnogenol*
L-Norvaline 100mg

Taste/Mixability: N/A
Simple white caps, no taste or smell

Effectiveness: 9.5/10

When Yok3d worked, which was about 75% of the time for myself, it was very good. However, that being said, I felt that NO3 BC was more effective overall and definitely much more consistent.. I only had one day where NO3 was a dud, but that was mainly due to some outside factors that I did not initially consider. Anyways, at the 5cap dosage, NO3 produced some very impressive, dense pumps and prominent vascularity. Secondary pumps in the auxiliary muscles were also very noticeable. The pumps on bicep and tricep days were especially ridiculous, almost to the point where I had to stop because it was too much. Id say the only issue with NO3 was that sometimes the pumps in the larger muscle groups were not as huge/intense, but they still were pretty damn amazing. Additionally, the few times I took it in conjunction with a PWO, I had some mind blowing results. I feel as though the further along I got into the bottle, the better the effects got. Not sure but maybe this is from the nitrates building up in my system.
**On a side note, I did empty the caps one time and it worked just as well, but the effects faded quicker**
I really cant comment much about actual performance enhancements from NO3, because that's tough to quantify, but I will say that seeing such a ridiculous pump and vascularity definitely makes you want to lift longer and harder. All in all, I don't believe pumps can get much bigger or better than these, and vascularity was absolutely insane, nuff' said.

Dosing: 10/10

This is where Yok3d had some serious downfalls, as many people, including myself had a hard time finding the correct dosage and timing and even when I did find my "˜sweetspot"˜ it did not always produce. NO3 BC on the other hand, made the dosing process much simpler. No need to try 10 different timing protocols and go thru half the frickin bottle before you figure out what works best.
Initially I dosed it at 60minutes preworkout with 3caps, to assess my tolerance. I did not get too much out of the 3caps so I upped it to 4caps and saw some better results. However, I did not see NO3's full effects until I dosed it at 5caps. Initially I had to slightly adjust the timing from 60minutes pre to about 75minutes pre, but that was no big deal. After that adjustment I had no issues with dosing or timing. Additionally, I found no difference whatsoever from taking it with an empty or full stomach, which is always nice. Consistency was very good, as the effects never seemed to wear off as I got deeper into the bottle, and the pumps were always there at a similar level.

Value: 7.5/10

Here is where things get a little ugly. Depending on how may caps you have to take, NO3 can get pretty pricey. I believe it will be around $45 for the 90count bottle. If you are taking 5caps like I was, that breaks down to 18 workouts per bottle at about $2.56 per workout. Not absolutely horrible considering the results it produces, but definitely pricey.

Overall: 9.5/10

I think NO3 is an absolutely top notch pump product. Its consistency and ease of use makes it the top choice for me in terms of Arginine Nitrate products. The price is the only thing that will keep me from using it on a consistent basis, but I will still be using it simply because of the results it produces. All in all, there really is not anything that compares to NO3 on the market IMO. Sure Yok3d is great, when it works, and NitroxII is absolutely fantastic, but it really cant be compared to NO3, because they produce totally different types of pumps (but I still love me some NitroxII regardless). NO3 is a very solid product and despite the price everyone should at least give it a try.

**If you want a more detailed/comprehensive analysis of NO3 BC just check out my log/journal**

Pros:
Cons:
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Increased Vascularity
  • A Bit Pricey

Posted May 27, 2011
Sorry guys. I probably should've broke it into more paragraphs to make it easier to read.

Posted May 27, 2011
Awesome review Kev. I love the NO3 and when the M5 comes, that looks like a masterpiece just from the ingredients and their respective amounts. I will be watching GNC for the BOGO 50 plus 20% off on this one. Great review again man.

Posted May 27, 2011
good review. looking forward to trying this soon.

Posted May 27, 2011
I almost negged you for using the term "sweetspot",I frickin hate that word.LOL,great frickin review

Posted May 27, 2011
Great review cant wait to try this, yeah nitrox ii is the poo.

naleps

Posted May 28, 2011
Sweet review kev, I'll take a look at this after my Nitrox runs out as well

Posted May 28, 2011
kevO all i gots to say is WOW bro that is an amazing review. glad you compared it to yok and explained in such details why it was better. I will have to get me some of this asap!!!!

Posted May 28, 2011
nice review bro, I never tried anything but Nitrox II. If they provide different pumps what do think would happen if you mixed a little NO3 & Nitrox II?

Posted May 28, 2011
mayham! you will turn green and bust poo up!!!!

Posted May 28, 2011
You get pretty good strength gains while on this bro?

Thanks everyone

@Joeoftwins - I really didnt see a need to mix the 2, the pumps were enough for me. Like I said, they are definitely 2 completely different feeling pumps, but both totally awesome and huge in their own ways.

@Kubitzky - I dont believe any pump product Ive ever used gave me any direct strength gains. However, it definitely makes you want to stay in the gym longer and work harder to keep the pump going.

Posted May 29, 2011
When do you believe the release date shall be?

Select retail outlets or to the masses?

@telltruth Official launch date is 6/1 for retail stores

Posted May 29, 2011
amazing review bro very helpful

Clipper83's NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster Review

First off I would want to thank MikeCellucor for letting me try NO3. I ran this in my log and had a very pleasant experience. Now that I'm done with it, it's time to share my thoughts.

Ingredient Profile:
Arginine Nitrate has always worked great for me. If you check out my Yok3d...

Ingredient Profile:
Arginine Nitrate has always worked great for me. If you check out my Yok3d review, you will see that I had a great experience with that. The Citrulline-Malate is underdosed, and is in a little prop. blend. Profile is solid, mainly due to the nice dosage of ArgN. Check KevO's review for the whole thing.

Dosing:(9/10)
Depending on your size and what you take it with, you will have to play around a tiny bit. Not as bad as Yok3d, but there some guidelines. 60-90 minutes on an empty stomach pre-workout. 3-6 black caps, depending on bodyweight, and whatever else you stack it with. I usually used 5-6.

Effectiveness:(9.3/10)

This has to be in the top 3 of all the pump products I have ever used. Whether I opened the caps and mixed them with my pwo or took them as directed, I usually got the same hard pumps. The pump feeling seemed to be really deep and dense, something I have not experienced before, besides when I took Yok3d and hit my "sweet spot". My chest seemed to have more veins than usual which was great. I couldn't take NO3 on leg days because the pumps were so out of whack that they actually made the pain close to unbearable. On back day, my lats would get so swollen I couldn't scratch them because I couldn't reach around! Almost every workout I had to stop and say, "Holy hell! This hurts!", but in a good way.

I would rate this a bit higher, but it was not the most consistent pump product I have used. There were a few days where NO3 didn't last very long. Most of the time, it worked great however, and the inconsistency could have resulted from other factors.

Value:(8/10)
You knew this was coming. Cellucor and their high prices. I found this for $39.99 online, which is pretty fair. For the quality that Cellucor provides, I would buy this again. Wouldn't be at the top of my list, but it would def. would be in consideration if I was shopping for a NO supplement. I actually recommend stacking this with C4. Cellucor warns that is you take this in conjunction with C4, that the max dosage is 3 caps. I tried that, and it worked very well. So combining the 2 makes perfect sense to me if you want to stretch out the bottle of NO3 to keep costs low.

Overall:(9/10)
A solid 9. I had a great experience with NO3 and plan on using it again. Def. worth a try if you like Yok3d, and def. worth stacking with C4.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Great If Stacked With A Pwo
  • A Bit Pricey

Mooselini

Posted December 17, 2012
i just about finished a 2lb tub of the new cellucor whey, its pretty awesome.

Peanutbutter marshmellow is where its at

Posted December 17, 2012
It's on my to-do list ;)

Posted December 17, 2012
i loved the no3 samples I had a long time ago.

This and yok3d are pump city

venom434

give it a try and see how you like it

I recently finished my first bottle of this product and i'm going to follow up on it with a brief review.

Ingredients: Vitamin C 83mg, Calcium 10mg, L-Arginine Nitrate 1250mg, Extreme Vascularity Complex 655mg, L-Norvaline 100mg, Calcium Ascorbate 100mg. to sum up the ingredients it's supposed to Amplify your Pumps and act as an Arginase Inhibitor.

Taste/Smell/Dosage: no taste, smell isn't bad either. dosage is going to vary depending on weight, for my weight range it's 3 capsules. also if you stack this with a pre workout like C4 Extreme do not exCEEd 3 capsules either. timing goes as follows, 60-90min pre workout; 90min seemed to work best for me.

Effectiveness: awesome, vascularity increased and muscles felt more full. i just felt alot stronger when taking this, with a better power output. over all i felt like i could squeeze out an extra rep or two, with increased endurance. i've always have been a fan of C4 Extreme, but when i stacked NO3 Black Chrome with it the effects were defenently amplified.

Value: i got this back in May on a BOGO 50% off deal at GNC, plus another 20% off for Gold Card discount. i got two 90 count bottles for $42, that's not a bad deal considering it's normally $50 for one bottle. i just started on my second bottle, so it seems to be lasting me quite a while.

Overall: i'm going to compare this to Yok3d since they are similar, but different products. although i rated them the same, i give this the edge over Yok3d; NO3 Black Chrome lasted me longer(cycled 4 weeks off in-between bottles), more effective and i had to take less capsules. if i could go back i would re-rate Yok3d 8/8.5/7 compared to this. if you can find a good deal on these similar to mine at GNC or i've even seen BodyBuilding.com give away 30 servings C4 Extreme with the Purchase of NO3 Black Chrome, then go for it. i would probably still pass on it for $50 a bottle, it's good, but that's still too expensive for this product, IMO. give it a try and see how you like it.

• Felt Stronger
  • Awesome If Stacked With C4 Extreme

good review man.
have you ever used scifit's nitrox 2? if so how did this stack up in comparison?

Posted August 23, 2011
Thanks. No I have yet to try Nitrox 2, but I probably will in the future.

Posted August 23, 2011
NO3 black chrome was really good for me too...not as effective as NO2 Red was to be honest...but compared to Yok3d, this one is a lot easier to take in regards to the dose and what time to use it

Posted August 23, 2011
nice review bro, I wanna try this but its just too expensive for a pump product!

Frankiemusc

The pumps experienced with this were excellent and very dense

First off, I would like to thank Cellucor and rep Geoffrey Clausen for giving me the opportunity to beta test and review this product.

Disclosure- These were the first Cellucor...

Disclosure- These were the first Cellucor products I have tried.

I specifically bought C4 to stack with this. That review will be at a later date once my tub is finished.

My experience with pump products varies among 1/2 dozen or so different company products that I have tried over the last several years. This is the first experience with an arginine nitrate based product.

Taste/Mixability- (N/A) No taste, its taken in capsule form. I broke up the capsules once and there was no difference in results. Plus, its pretty gross tasting if you do that and I would not recommend it.

Dosage Instructions-(10/10) The dosing amount and times, as recommended by the instructions were very accurate. As recommended, based on my weight, I took 6 caps about 1 to 1 hr and 15 min. prior to my workout on an empty stomach. Empty stomach for me, being typically ingesting 30 grams of whey isolate w/water 1 hr prior to taking this.

Effectiveness-(9.5/10) The product definitely delivered in terms of pump and exCEEded my expectations. I have used pump products before and have gotten really good pumps, however, those pumps were soft.

The pumps experienced with this were excellent and very dense.

The secondary pumps on this were unbelievable as well. The secondary pumps I experienced, were almost as good as the primary body part I was working that particular day. They were that good.

I only experienced slight to decent vascularity a few days, which was ok, because the pumps I received from this more than made up for the lack of vascularity.

Side Effects- I experienced no side effects with this product.

Value-(6/10) This is where it gets a little expensive. Retail for a 90 cap bottle will be about $45, I spoke to Cellucor to confirm this over the phone. At that price, for me at least taking 6 caps each work out day, that's pretty expensive to add a pump product to my stack. I wish it were cheaper based on my dosage requirements.

However, if your only taking 3-4 caps per day, based on your weight, the value would be a little better for you.

Overall-(9.5/10)- I honestly could not ask more from a pump product, the primary pumps were excellent, very dense and the secondary pumps were awesome. As each day progressed taking this, it took less working sets to achieve the pump effects.

The stack of C4 and NO3 BC went hand in hand, to give me some of the best workouts I have ever had between the energy/focus and pump in the gym.

Please look up my workout log in the journal section, for a detailed write up of each workout and experience, while using Cellucor's NO3 BC.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Extremely Dense Pumps
  • Pump Achieved In Less Time After Each Use
  • Amazing Pump
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Value Based On My Dosage
  • No Vascularity

Posted May 31, 2011
you lucky ass, I wanted to try this out lol. good review bro.

Posted May 31, 2011
@chichistrong Thank you, are u gonna have this in ur store?

Posted May 31, 2011
Depends on the price my distributors sells it to me for. They charged ridiculous prices for cellucor stuff, no wonder why GNC and even bb.com sell them at those prices. Cellucor tends to have very small margin on their products.

Posted May 31, 2011
@Chichistrong do u deal with Europa Sports?

If so, how do u like them? Feel free to pm me, I am not affiliated with them, but I did explore an opp with them

This product rocked

First thing first, I received this to beta test and review from clausens. I have taken many pre workouts, but I have never taken a product made with the sole purpose of giving you a pump before.
Stacked with:
Stacked with:
Multi - generic
fish oil - generic
vit C - 1000mg generic
white flood/ a few Animal Rage samples
Nitro Peak - post workout

Profile: No prop blend which is commendable, l arginine nitrate- 1250 mg, l-citrulline malate grape seed extract- 655 mg
l-novaline- 100 mg , calcium ascorbate 100 mg
I am still a little skeptical behind the sudden rush to market nitrates in bodybuilding supplements

Dosage: from 3 caps for less than 160lbs up to 6 caps if you weigh over 201lbs, if stacked with another Cellucor product only take 3 caps cycle up to 8 weeks on with at least a 4 week break period. Caps should be taken 60-90 minutes before workout on an empty stomach. I really like the simplicity here, there no question about dosing or cycling off they (Cellucor) lay it out all for you. I found that 60 minutes was plenty of time for me. Taken in the evening after work this dosing was not an issue, but when i worked out in the morning
before work this was a slight issue. I had to man up and wake up even earlier which ***ed me off at first but i got used to it.

Effectiveness- All muscle groups received amazing dry pumps, as i have heard others describe it, every time i took this product. I experimented with just cardio on this and the pump was just too much in my calves that i had to stop. Biceps and Triceps did receive the largest pumps out of any group of muscles. They would balloon up
to a point that it almost hurt and stay pumped for a long time. I have to say i have never craved taking a supplement before this product. I couldn't lift without it, i felt and looked massive after each and every workout, loved it. I noticed increased recovery on this as i was less sore throughout the day. Even thou i did see some more veins during my shoulder and chest workouts, i was expecting more. Probably just my high body fat so cant really blame the product. Really help me push myself and add weights to almost every exercise. My weight may not have changed much but strength is certainly up.

Side Effects- No side effects at all except awesomeness

Value- $100 bucks for 180 caps or $80 with the gold card little high. $80 / my recommended dose of 5 caps = 36 workouts = $2.22 per serving = ouch
If however, one was to only take 3 caps per workout: 60 workouts or $0.75 per serving = amazing value
I have to say if i were to buy this i would without a doubt stack this with c4 instead of White Flood. Strictly from a price stand point it just
makes more sense.

Overall: This product rocked, it has opened me up to entirely new realm of products, pump products and I love it. Value is great if stacked with C4 or you
weigh under 160 lbs. Would recommend to anyone wanting to try a pump product. A+ product in my book

Pros:
Cons:
  • Amazing Pump

Posted June 2, 2011
Nice review! You ddin't mention your weight or how many caps you took? I'm interested in hearing about that!! +REP

Posted June 2, 2011
Thanks totally forgot about that. I hover around 190, so i took the recommended dose of 5 caps.

Posted June 2, 2011
Thanks Man! You ever try 4 or 6 caps.

Posted June 2, 2011
I never used more than 5, probably should have tried it once. I did try 4 a few times and did have nice effects, and honestly if i paid for this product i might have just taken four. Since i received this to log and review i wanted to stick with the recommendation on the label

Posted June 2, 2011
Never broke the caps either, prob should have tried that too!

Posted June 3, 2011
I'm 6'3 210. I'd been taking 5 caps per workout and felt it was a great pump for me. I tried 6 only once toward then End of my 8 week cycle of the product. For the one time I increased to 6 I did not notice a big difference, but I'll assume I should have tried 6 more than only once.
I loved my cycle of this NO3!!

NO3- Veins of Steel

Helloooooo SR. Time to kick off another review on Cellucor's NO3 Chrome. I have finished a bottle of this in the past and am currently working through another, and it is by far one of my favorite pump products to date. Enough with the formalities, lets jump right in to the specs on this product.

Dosing/Profile- 8
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 83 mg
Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate) 10 mg
L-Arginine Nitrate 1250 mg
Extreme Vascularity Complex 655 mg
L-Citrulline Malate, Grape Seed extract (95% OPC), Pycnogenol
L-Norvaline 100 mg

For me, to start at the dose, since I weigh between 181-200, I take 5 capsules. One of the major complaints I've been reading is that some products like RCSS Stacked-N.O. is there spotty dosing protocol. So bravo to Cellucor on the ease of finding the right dose. On a second note, I have always reacted well to Citrulline as compared to Agmatine, so this was a major positive to me. Along with the added nitrates from Arginine, the pump just gets bigger.

Value- 6
This is the only major hit I see with this product is it, like other Cellucor products, has an astounding price tag. Obviously you can shop around for deals, but my best deal to date was getting a 180 count from GNC when it was a few months from expiration so that knocked it to half off already. Coupons and stuff can be added to knock more cash off that overall to make it very cheap.

Effectiveness-10
This product like I mentioned before shines like no other when it comes to pump. I've never had incredible vascularity from my genetics, so I try to take advantage of every avenue possible. I always stack this with a pre-workout so the added pump and such from the pre-workout helps work hand in hand with NO3. I finally get the crazy veins running across my shoulders and a little into my chest, although it does subside quickly for me after the workout is finished. On another note it does not give me the runs from time to time like agmatine products can. I'm stacking this currently with Testogen-XR by RCSS and since Agmatine is a slight hit or miss with me, the added NO3 can boost each workout. When I do hit it off with Testogen and NO3 simultaneously, I feel like Mr. Coleman himself. Although that's only in my mind hahaha.

Overall-8
With the huge hit from the average value, but the up kick from its effectiveness, I can only rate it as an 8. If this was a cheaper product, it would be a solid staple within any stack, although if I ever see it on a sale or 50% again, you better believe I'm throwing cash down for it. Thanks for sticking with SR, keep it real.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great If Stacked With A Pwo

Posted July 16, 2013
Love this stuff, they had a sale a few weeks ago, picked up 2 for $40

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a pump product

hey everyone another Cellucor review. first id like to thank SR member Jeff Clausen for giving me the chance to review this product. I have loved Cellucor products for awhile now, their ultra lean protein is imo one of the best in the business and so is their D4 Thermal Shock. but as with most ppl price has stopped me from trying out other products like their NO extreme and P6.

price=8 for me free lol but from what ive read this will be around 50 bucks. thats ok not bad but not good as other NO products you can get for under 40. its pretty good though if it is stacked.

pump=9 now this stuff is nuts. as most of you know id rather have a pump than energy any day and this was great. the dose was a little annoying but once you find it youll see a difference.

doseage=7 ok this was a quite annoying. I am a big guy and 6 pills was spot on. i tried 7 but i felt weird. when stacked i used 5 pills. so the final dosage that worked for me was 5 pills of NO3 black 70min pwo and any superstim product 30 min pwo or 6 pills 75 min pwo by itself.

again i am not a fan of superstim pwo's, I am still over 300lbs and imo if I can get through a workout without needing a superstim than you dont either. id prefer a pump but the combo of an NO and Stim is just so amazing.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a pump product. I suggest anyone considering this product to look up everyones log to help in saving time figuring out doses. as of now this is the top of my NO list toppleing nobomb. I still have about half a tub of c4 and will be reviewing shortly.

plz look at my log to for an in depth review. I will youtube my review once I get a reply from Clausen as to where to send it.

• Dosing Protocol

Blade410

Posted June 7, 2011
You up to 120 reviews yet Rico?

lol 2 more until 120 lol

Posted June 7, 2011
We should get a shirt made just for BigRico that says 100 club or something. LOL. Good review! By the way, I've tried NO Extreme and it didn't impress me by any means.

Posted June 7, 2011
lol thanks, i was thinking of no extreme but the price is to much

JMetal12

This product worked great for me

I am a big fan of pump products. This one takes the cake for me. Being strictly an NO product, it can be stacked with a stimmed out pre workout. The main ingredient is arginine nitrate which takes a different pathway than other arginine products. Actually, other arginine products don't even favor a pump until you get to the 10-12g range. NO3 contains 2.5g of arginine nitrate @ 6 caps. I personally was taking 5 and maintained a nice, solid pump through my workouts. Expect increased vascularity and solid pumps. NO3 is supposed to be taken 1-1.5 hours before training on an empty stomach. I found my sweet spot was about an hour pre workout. The reason I gave this product an 8 is because of the dosing protocol and that a few days I only saw an average pump. I would say that the pros do outweigh the cons though. This product worked great for me 8 out of 10 times. Not bad. NO3 also contains Pycnogenol, Cit. Malate, Grape seed extract, Calcium Ascorbate, and l-Norvaline(arginase inhibitor). If you like C4 and jack3d, this would be a great addition to your stack.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Dosing Protocol

Posted June 2, 2011
Good review bro, nice and simple.

Posted June 2, 2011
What was your reasoning for putting the value as high as 8, i thought this had an awful value at 6 caps.

Posted June 2, 2011
I dosed at 5 caps which comes out to 18 servings. Roughly $40 a bottle. Certainly not a 10 but deserves as 8 IMOP.

Posted June 2, 2011
did you see pumps or improved vascularity your first time taking it?

Posted June 2, 2011
Actually got the best results the first few times taking it.

Gkeezy

If the price was better I would definetly recommend it

So I got this as a deal at GNC when they had the BOGO and other deals. I got two bottles of 90 pills for $28... However without that deal this product is fairly pricey.

It consists of L-Argenine (1250mg), Calcium (100mg), L-Norvaline,...

It consists of L-Argenine (1250mg), Calcium (100mg), L-Norvaline, and regular prop blend.

Dosage: 10/10 - The dosage was simple enough, take 4-5 pills per body weight 1hr on either empty or full stomach. This worked for me like a charm unlike Yok3d which I could never figure out the timing.

Taste: 10/10 - There really was no taste as they are capsules.

Price: 6/10 - The reason I am giving it a 6 is because its pretty expensive when you do not get a good bogo deal at GNC. 90 pills go for 50 bucks, and at 4-5 pills at a time only lasts for like 15-20 days.

Effectiveness: 9/10 - This is where it kicked butt for me. Unlike Yok3d which was overhyped and di nothing for me, this was my second pump. At first I dosed 4 pills with C4, the pump was okay, dry but you could feel it in the muscles when contracted. Then I went up to 5 pills with Jack3d, the pump again was good, did not last long, only the first 30 minutes or so. Then one day I did 5 pills with Xtend Scavate Amino, and I gotta say it was amazing. The focus and pump, energy was intense. I would turn red during the exercise but I wanted to keep going. My skin felt tight and I had tunnel vision. I loved it. It also improved my vascularity. Although my BF percentage is only at like 11%, I could see the veins popping out of my arms the most. I loved the feeling.

Side Effects: None whatsoever for me. Cannot speak for others. I did notice intense sweating though, but I like that, because it makes me feel like I am working hard.

Overall: if the price was better I would definetly recommend it.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Amazing Pump
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Extremely Dense Pumps
  • A Bit Pricey
  • Value Based On My Dosage

Posted June 28, 2011
Great review Young Geezy

Gkeezy

Posted June 28, 2011
Thanks BK Buff

This product was amazing

Ok this is my first review so go easy..

Profile-10/10 It doesnt have a prop blend which is pretty good in my book... It has l-arginine nitrate- 1250 mg, l-citrulline malate grape seed extract- 655 mg
l-novaline-...
Ok this is my first review so go easy..

l-novaline- 100 mg , calcium ascorbate 100 mg

Dosage-I have to rate this an 8/10. I dont like having to take 5-6 pills to feel anything so 3 was fine for me. I stacked with C4 so I only took 3 caps at a time about 30-45 min before I doesed C4.

Effectiveness-I have to rate a 9/10. I tried a bottle of Yok3d and never could get the "timing" down right. But with this it was consistant. Any muscle group I trained had awesome pumps! I think I got the best pumps in my calve's and bi's. The vascularity I gained was absolutely crazy. I never really had water hose veins, but now they're just there...All the time!

Side Effects-0/10 I had no "bad" side effects

Value-10/10 I got my first bottle for free from my rep at our on base GNC. But the 2nd bottle I got ended up costing me less than $20. On base the small bottle is sold for like $38.99 or so plus the gold card discount. I also got a new bottle of P6 which gave me the BOGO half off deal and half of 38=19.

Overall-8/10 This product was amazing! The value is pretty good if you stack it with any other Pre-WO from Cellucor

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Pump Achieved In Less Time After Each Use
  • A Bit Pricey

Good first review bro.

Posted June 16, 2011
Thanks bro, I did alot of reading other reviews to see how they should be written so that helped ALOT!!

Posted June 16, 2011
Great first review man. I cant wait till my rep drops me off mine. He just dropped me off the new m5

Posted June 16, 2011
Thanks bro, how is the M5?