Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > Cellucor > NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster

Cellucor NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster

NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster Cellucor
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (19 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster Thousands of Supplements! Buy NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Micro Reviews
Jack3d Micro (58 Reviews)
Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Reviews
Muscle Marinade (77 Reviews)
Controlled Labs White Flood Reviews
White Flood (114 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Cellucor's NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster
With the highly anticipated C4 launch just around the corner, I wanted to drop a...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity (14)
    • Massive/dense Pumps (14)
    • Amazing Pump (7)
    • Builds Muscle (6)
    • A Bit Pricey (11)
    • Value Based On My Dosage (7)
    • Dosing Protocol (2)
    • Too Expensive (2)
    December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012
     First off I would want to thank MikeCellucor for letting me try NO3. I ran this in my log and had a very pleasant experience. Now that I’m done with it, it’s time to share my thoughts.

Ingredient Profile:
    Arginine Nitrate has always worked great for me. If you check out my Yok3d review, you will see that I had a great experience with that. The Citrulline-Malate is underdosed, and is in a little prop. blend. Profile is solid, mainly due to the nice dosage of ArgN. Check KevO’s review for the whole thing.

Dosing:(9/10)
    Depending on your size and what you take it with, you will have to play around a tiny bit. Not as bad as Yok3d, but there some guidelines. 60-90 minutes on an empty stomach pre-workout. 3-6 black caps, depending on bodyweight, and whatever else you stack it with. I usually used 5-6.

Effectiveness:(9.3/10)

This has to be in the top 3 of all the pump products I have ever used. Whether I opened the caps and mixed them with my pwo or took them as directed, I usually got the same hard pumps. The pump feeling seemed to be really deep and dense, something I have not experienced before, besides when I took Yok3d and hit my "sweet spot". My chest seemed to have more veins than usual which was great. I couldn’t take NO3 on leg days because the pumps were so out of whack that they actually made the pain close to unbearable. On back day, my lats would get so swollen I couldn’t scratch them because I couldn't reach around! Almost every workout I had to stop and say, “Holy hell! This hurts!”, but in a good way.

I would rate this a bit higher, but it was not the most consistent pump product I have used. There were a few days where NO3 didn’t last very long. Most of the time, it worked great however, and the inconsistency could have resulted from other factors.

Value:(8/10)
    You knew this was coming. Cellucor and their high prices. I found this for $39.99 online, which is pretty fair. For the quality that Cellucor provides, I would buy this again. Wouldn’t be at the top of my list, but it would def. would be in consideration if I was shopping for a NO supplement. I actually recommend stacking this with C4. Cellucor warns that is you take this in conjunction with C4, that the max dosage is 3 caps. I tried that, and it worked very well. So combining the 2 makes perfect sense to me if you want to stretch out the bottle of NO3 to keep costs low.

Overall:(9/10)
    A solid 9. I had a great experience with NO3 and plan on using it again. Def. worth a try if you like Yok3d, and def. worth stacking with C4.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Massive/dense Pumps
    • Great If Stacked With A Pwo
    • A Bit Pricey
    Mooselini
    Mooselini

Reviews: 28
    Reputation: +2203
    i just about finished a 2lb tub of the new cellucor whey, its pretty awesome.

Peanutbutter marshmellow is where its at

Joined: 1/2012
    Reputation: +2320
    It's on my to-do list ;)

MrAppleman
    MrAppleman

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 30
    Reputation: +474
    i loved the no3 samples I had a long time ago.

This and yok3d are pump city

May 27, 2011

Age: 29

May 27, 2011
     Just want to start off by thanking Cellucor and Clausen. As I’m sure most of you aIready know, I had the privilage of beta testing Cellucor’s newest pump product: NO3 Black Chrome. I was excited to try another Arginine Nitrate based pump product after the release of Yok3d and its subsequent dosing and effectiveness issues. I will be drawing some direct comparisons from Yok3d to NO3 BC because they are the only two Aginine Nitrate based supplements I have tried.

Sure NO3 BC is similar to Yok3d in that it has Arginine Nitrate as a base ingredient, however it has many more inclusions that Yok3d does not have.

NO3’s profile: 10/10

You’ll notice it has no proprietary blend(except for the ‘Extreme Vascularity Complex‘), which is always nice. It also has some nice inclusions, such as Citrulline, Norvaline, and Pycnogenol.

Serving Size: 3 caps

Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 83mg
    Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) 10mg
    L-Arginine Nitrate 1250mg
    Extreme Vascularity Complex 655mg
    *L-Citrulline Malate, Grape Seed extract(95%OPC), Pycnogenol*
    L-Norvaline 100mg

Taste/Mixability: N/A
    Simple white caps, no taste or smell

Effectiveness: 9.5/10

When Yok3d worked, which was about 75% of the time for myself, it was very good. However, that being said, I felt that NO3 BC was more effective overall and definitely much more consistent.. I only had one day where NO3 was a dud, but that was mainly due to some outside factors that I did not initially consider. Anyways, at the 5cap dosage, NO3 produced some very impressive, dense pumps and prominent vascularity. Secondary pumps in the auxiliary muscles were also very noticeable. The pumps on bicep and tricep days were especially ridiculous, almost to the point where I had to stop because it was too much. Id say the only issue with NO3 was that sometimes the pumps in the larger muscle groups were not as huge/intense, but they still were pretty damn amazing. Additionally, the few times I took it in conjunction with a PWO, I had some mind blowing results. I feel as though the further along I got into the bottle, the better the effects got. Not sure but maybe this is from the nitrates building up in my system.
    **On a side note, I did empty the caps one time and it worked just as well, but the effects faded quicker**
    I really cant comment much about actual performance enhancements from NO3, because that’s tough to quantify, but I will say that seeing such a ridiculous pump and vascularity definitely makes you want to lift longer and harder. All in all, I don’t believe pumps can get much bigger or better than these, and vascularity was absolutely insane, nuff’ said.

Dosing: 10/10

This is where Yok3d had some serious downfalls, as many people, including myself had a hard time finding the correct dosage and timing and even when I did find my ‘sweetspot‘ it did not always produce. NO3 BC on the other hand, made the dosing process much simpler. No need to try 10 different timing protocols and go thru half the frickin bottle before you figure out what works best.
    Initially I dosed it at 60minutes preworkout with 3caps, to assess my tolerance. I did not get too much out of the 3caps so I upped it to 4caps and saw some better results. However, I did not see NO3’s full effects until I dosed it at 5caps. Initially I had to slightly adjust the timing from 60minutes pre to about 75minutes pre, but that was no big deal. After that adjustment I had no issues with dosing or timing. Additionally, I found no difference whatsoever from taking it with an empty or full stomach, which is always nice. Consistency was very good, as the effects never seemed to wear off as I got deeper into the bottle, and the pumps were always there at a similar level.

Value: 7.5/10

Here is where things get a little ugly. Depending on how may caps you have to take, NO3 can get pretty pricey. I believe it will be around $45 for the 90count bottle. If you are taking 5caps like I was, that breaks down to 18 workouts per bottle at about $2.56 per workout. Not absolutely horrible considering the results it produces, but definitely pricey.

Overall: 9.5/10

I think NO3 is an absolutely top notch pump product. Its consistency and ease of use makes it the top choice for me in terms of Arginine Nitrate products. The price is the only thing that will keep me from using it on a consistent basis, but I will still be using it simply because of the results it produces. All in all, there really is not anything that compares to NO3 on the market IMO. Sure Yok3d is great, when it works, and NitroxII is absolutely fantastic, but it really cant be compared to NO3, because they produce totally different types of pumps (but I still love me some NitroxII regardless). NO3 is a very solid product and despite the price everyone should at least give it a try.

**If you want a more detailed/comprehensive analysis of NO3 BC just check out my log/journal**
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Massive/dense Pumps
    • Increased Vascularity
    • A Bit Pricey

Reputation: +3978
    Sorry guys. I probably should've broke it into more paragraphs to make it easier to read.

Adonislike
    Adonislike

Joined: 12/2010
    Reviews: 7
    Reputation: +135
    Awesome review Kev. I love the NO3 and when the M5 comes, that looks like a masterpiece just from the ingredients and their respective amounts. I will be watching GNC for the BOGO 50 plus 20% off on this one. Great review again man.

venom434
    venom434

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 54
    Reputation: +981
    good review. looking forward to trying this soon.

Reply #4:
    BrooklynBuff
    BrooklynBuff

Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +802
    I almost negged you for using the term "sweetspot",I frickin hate that word.LOL,great frickin review

Reply #5:
    IRISH89
    IRISH89

Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +319
    Great review cant wait to try this, yeah nitrox ii is the poo.

Reply #6:
    naleps
    naleps

Joined: 3/2009
    Reputation: +16
    Sweet review kev, I'll take a look at this after my Nitrox runs out as well

Reply #7:

Reviews: 18
    Reputation: +758
    kevO all i gots to say is WOW bro that is an amazing review. glad you compared it to yok and explained in such details why it was better. I will have to get me some of this asap!!!!

Reply #8:
    joeoftwins
    joeoftwins

Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +199
    nice review bro, I never tried anything but Nitrox II. If they provide different pumps what do think would happen if you mixed a little NO3 & Nitrox II?

Reply #9:

Reviews: 18
    Reputation: +758
    mayham! you will turn green and bust poo up!!!!

Reply #10:
    kubitzky10
    kubitzky10

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 29
    Reputation: +567
    You get pretty good strength gains while on this bro?

Reply #11:

Reputation: +3978
    Thanks everyone

@Joeoftwins - I really didnt see a need to mix the 2, the pumps were enough for me. Like I said, they are definitely 2 completely different feeling pumps, but both totally awesome and huge in their own ways.

@Kubitzky - I dont believe any pump product Ive ever used gave me any direct strength gains. However, it definitely makes you want to stay in the gym longer and work harder to keep the pump going.

Reply #12:
    telltruth
    telltruth

Joined: 2/2011
    Reputation: +17
    When do you believe the release date shall be?

Select retail outlets or to the masses?

Reply #13:

TheTower

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: -1
    amazing review bro very helpful

July 16, 2013

locospider09

Reviews: 20

July 16, 2013
    NO3- Veins of Steel

Helloooooo SR. Time to kick off another review on Cellucor's NO3 Chrome. I have finished a bottle of this in the past and am currently working through another, and it is by far one of my favorite pump products to date. Enough with the formalities, lets jump right in to the specs on this product.

Dosing/Profile- 8
    Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 83 mg
    Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate) 10 mg
    L-Arginine Nitrate 1250 mg
    Extreme Vascularity Complex 655 mg
    L-Citrulline Malate, Grape Seed extract (95% OPC), Pycnogenol
    L-Norvaline 100 mg

For me, to start at the dose, since I weigh between 181-200, I take 5 capsules. One of the major complaints I've been reading is that some products like RCSS Stacked-N.O. is there spotty dosing protocol. So bravo to Cellucor on the ease of finding the right dose. On a second note, I have always reacted well to Citrulline as compared to Agmatine, so this was a major positive to me. Along with the added nitrates from Arginine, the pump just gets bigger.

Value- 6
    This is the only major hit I see with this product is it, like other Cellucor products, has an astounding price tag. Obviously you can shop around for deals, but my best deal to date was getting a 180 count from GNC when it was a few months from expiration so that knocked it to half off already. Coupons and stuff can be added to knock more cash off that overall to make it very cheap.

Effectiveness-10
    This product like I mentioned before shines like no other when it comes to pump. I've never had incredible vascularity from my genetics, so I try to take advantage of every avenue possible. I always stack this with a pre-workout so the added pump and such from the pre-workout helps work hand in hand with NO3. I finally get the crazy veins running across my shoulders and a little into my chest, although it does subside quickly for me after the workout is finished. On another note it does not give me the runs from time to time like agmatine products can. I'm stacking this currently with Testogen-XR by RCSS and since Agmatine is a slight hit or miss with me, the added NO3 can boost each workout. When I do hit it off with Testogen and NO3 simultaneously, I feel like Mr. Coleman himself. Although that's only in my mind hahaha.

Overall-8
    With the huge hit from the average value, but the up kick from its effectiveness, I can only rate it as an 8. If this was a cheaper product, it would be a solid staple within any stack, although if I ever see it on a sale or 50% again, you better believe I'm throwing cash down for it. Thanks for sticking with SR, keep it real.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Pump Achieved In Less Time After Each Use

Joined: 1/2012
    Reputation: +2320
    Love this stuff, they had a sale a few weeks ago, picked up 2 for $40

February 6, 2013

Galloway

Age: 25

February 6, 2013
     I first tried NO3 Black when I was working as an associate at GNC. At the time, the cellucor rep gave me a bottle to try at home. Even though I no longer work for GNC, I still purchase this product (not from GNC of course)

This product has dramatically changed my workouts. I think that everyone who does intense weight training should look to supplement this in addition to their pre-workout. Or even use this as their pre-workout if that's their preference.

I've tried Yok3d and other NO- boosters that contain large amounts of Arginine. But this product is one of the very few ARGININE AKG. Or a form that your body will continue to absorb in large quantities, to put it simply. In comparison to yok3d I definitely reccoment NO3 black. If your body requires you to take the full dose of 6, you'll actually be absorbing the total amount. And reaping the full benefit and pumps

I've been using this product since July of 12. I cycle one month on and one month off. I found that's the best benefit. If you continue using this product you'll build up a pretty massive tolerance. So my suggestion is to only use it sparingly on your intense weight days. And cycle off so when you return you feel the full pump again. I'm about 2 weeks away from starting another bottle, and I'm pretty excited!

As far as real changes in physique that you can expect, you'll get immediate results in the gym. You'll see a large amount of vascularity, and a nice bulge to your entire body. And from the extra push you're getting in the gym. You can obtain your fitness goals at a much faster rate.

As far as the downside, cause every product has at least one. Is the same issue I find with a lot of cellucor products. You build a tolerance. But usually that's just cause the product works so well you want to use it daily! So the best thing you can do is cycle off like I said. If you're still experiencing a diminished affect in the gym. Try breaking up the capsules and mixing it in with your pre-work out. C4 with a little extra NO3 is amazing!

This product really delivers, but you only feel the real full pump and vascularity if you are adding it to a pre-work out. On it's own its decent, but you're not getting that muscle tearing, vein popping, weight thrashing pump that lasts. My advice, buy yourself a tub of C4 and a bottle of NO3. to conserve the NO3 take only a few tabs and mix it into your pre-workout bottle. Down it all at the same time. While you won't feel the affects as long when it's absorbed through your stomach as a liquid. You will be able to go faster, push harder, and feel the affects almost immediately. I would suggest doing this first if you are an athlete with a high tolerance to stims and supps (most of us are)

This product does just as it should, the only improvement I'd like to see is a formula that dissolves easier in a liquid. But that's a small and cosmetic flaw. It doesn't really have any affect on the products performance in my opinion. Order this online for about 40 bucks most places. If you go to GNC you'll find it for 50 most of the time. And sometimes on a hot buy or special. Either way, this product is work the money. I will continue taking this product and recommend it to those I work out with.
    • Are Supposed To Stack It With Other Pre Workouts
    January 8, 2013

Reviews: 5

Age: 33

January 8, 2013
     So I guess I should have posted in my first review that I just got done with a Cellucor run as I wanted to try some products out. Solid Product that works with great pumps that for sure. Im over 200 lbs so for me I have to push the dose to 6 which is no big deal other that the bottle wont last that long. I guess I would have to say thats why there is a bigger bottle ;)

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Amazing Pump
    • Massive/dense Pumps
    • Extremely Dense Pumps
    • Felt Stronger
    • A Bit Pricey
    October 3, 2012

AtlBran556

Reviews: 5

Age: 18

October 3, 2012
     I got a bottle of this from my local GNC for $19.99 by using the 20% on my gold card. overall i think its a pretty good value, this stuff really works! This being the second Pre-workout supplement i have purchased i was very pleased. you get a serious pump from it, i had been taking 3 pills till i got up to 170 then i started taking 4. I take it and then wait 30-45 minutes then hit the weights. on your final reps where you really build the muscle it comes in handy, it gives you that extra kick! a kick that i had'nt really had before using this. very effective product. Modestly priced i would definitely reccomend picking up this stuff!

Value 7/10: a little pricey but if you have a gold card at GNC like i do definitely a good buy! if not it's still worth it but its a little extra.

Effectiveness 9/10: After just one week of using this i noticed the pump and could just feel the "extra" little kick. it really helped me up my reps. and increased my reps faster than ever before.

Taste 10/10: Plain and simple it has absolutely no taste. I put it in my C4 extreme and it doesnt alter the taste whatsoever.

Overall a great product, pick it up you will not be dissapointed. another homerun by cellucor!
    • Felt Stronger
    July 24, 2012

JNip24

Age: 20

July 24, 2012
     Aloha,

So I read quite a bit of reviews about Cellucorʻs NO3 Chrome and I was astonished to see how high they were rating it. I was more than excited to purchase one myself. I have been taking Yok3d for a while now and was looking for something that could be considered the next level of NO products.

Effectiveness/Dosage: 7/10

Like all other NO products these days, you have to take 4-5 pills just to feel the pump (6 if you take Gaspariʻs Vasotropin). Iʻm under 160 lbs. so I followed the directions and took three. I started it without stacking a PWO and didnʻt feel anything different so I figured I would up it up a pill like I do for USP Labʻs Yok3d. Four pills without a PWO and got a slight pump but nothing that WOWed me. For a couple days I took five pills and thatʻs when I felt that WOW effect. The next days I bumped it back down to four with a PWO and there was a good pump. So that was the trick for me, four and a PWO. But the thing is I felt that same pump with four of Yok3d without a PWO...

Timing: 9/10

This WOWed me. I have to admit that this was the easiest NO product to time. I know with other products it is hard to get the timing down which can be frustrating and expensive. With NO3 Chrome I took it one hour before my workout and I was good.

Price/Value: 6/10

The price is the biggest downfall of NO3 Chrome in my opinion. Yes it is around $50 for the 90 ct. (A bit more pricey for the 180 ct.) which is average if I didnʻt have to take five pills to feel the amazing pump or if I didnʻt have to take a PWO with it to lower the dosage. USPʻs Yok3d is always a hard price to beat especially when they drop the 90 ct. bottle below $40. I am going to say its a little below average for the price category.

For me Yok3d is still my number one and NO3 Chrome is my number two. Thatʻs just my opinion. Even though I gave it a 7/10, I would recommend picking up a bottle to try for yourself. With NO products it really differs from person to person. I guess you could say I was a little bummed from the results but maybe I expected a little too much from it. Great pumps came with a cost but the timing was excellent.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great If Stacked With A Pwo
    • Great Timing
    • Increased Vascularity
    February 19, 2012

glockm22

Age: 36

February 19, 2012
     This stuff is hit & miss with me. Sometimes it seems to give me better pumps and other times it doesn't do squat. Everyone is different and products effect people differently. Like I said it's hit & miss with me and I haven't figured out what the difference is when it works and when it doesn't. It seems to have something to do with timing and what I've eaten.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Pumps When It Works
    • Increased Vascularity
    • A Bit Pricey
    Tsunami2k
    Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50
    Reputation: +879
    To be honest, its the same thing for me. I always dose 6 pills an hour before my workout. Sometimes it works wonders, and other times it doesn't do jack. I'm thinking it has to do with whatever we consumed earlier in the day prior to working out...

GotLift1691
    GotLift1691

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: +51
    I think Tsunami2k is right. Eating when taking NO3 or Yok3d has an effect on how the product works. If you look at the Yok3d container it has two different dosing instructions one for taking on an empty stomach and one for taking with food. I find that NO3 always worked for me but Yok3d would be more finicky. I forgot what I heard exactly but maybe something to do with fat intake or Saturated fat intake?? SOmething to look into

Antell32
    Antell32

Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +73
    With any NO I've ever used I take the max dose, 1 hour and 15 minutes pre on an empty stomach, then eat about 10 min after and I've always had great results. I lift first thing in the morning though.

November 14, 2011

longjump420

Reviews: 7

November 14, 2011
     Bought this product from gnc a couple months back, looking for a quality NO product.

Dosage: 8/10. I usually took 3 capsules 90 minutes prior to working out. Sometimes i took 4 on an intense workout day. but I found that 90 minutes worked the best for me. I had no problems with the dosing being im not the biggest guy, weighing about a buck and a half.

Effectiveness: 9/10. This product will give you huge pumps after only a few sets into the workout. The pump i received was an entire body pump, whether it be chest, tri's, bi's, abs, legs, ect. I received a huge pump during the workout, and also pretty great vascularity that lasted hours after the workout. Bulging veins in my forearms, biceps and shoulders.

Value: 6/10. I thought the product was a great product, but cost way too much for a NO product in my opinion. Paid around $40-50 at gnc. NO isnt an essential supplement to incorporate but a extra option, so if you have the money and are looking for a good NO product i would definitely recommend this.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Massive/dense Pumps
    September 7, 2011

bdiamond

Reviews: 22

Age: 30

September 7, 2011
     I received a 30 day serving size container of this product direct from Cellucor to use and review for my YouTube channel. I have to say I got absolutely nothing out of this product. I like Cellucor's products generally speaking but they're always over priced. This one is not only over priced, but also ineffective in my opinion. I wouldn't suggest anyone go with it.
      • Are Supposed To Stack It With Other Pre Workouts

Have you used NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide Booster? Submit your own Review!