N0 Extreme

By: Cellucor

N0 Extreme is a Pump Product manufactured by Cellucor. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does N0 Extreme work?
Jraymond82

Today I am going to review N-zero by cellucor

N-zero is a creatine free pre-workout that really focuses on pumps and energy.

Ok lets start with the ingrediants

NO Ectreme Blend

Arginine Nitrate 2000mg - Does the same thing as L-arginine which helps drive nitric oxide into your muscles and bloodstream, promoting nutrient delivery and pumps.Has a stronger effect using the back door method, unlike in capsule form powder form you can take 30 min pre workout

Beta Alanine 2000mg - β-Alanine is the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine, which is to say carnosine levels are limited by the amount of available β-alanine. Supplementation with β-alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.

L- Citrulline Malate 1000mg - an amino acid which helps your cells eleminate waste products and enhances production of nitric oxide.

L-Norvaline 100mg - inhibitor of the enzyme arginase. Arginase is used to breakdown " remove arginine from the body. Arginine is the precursor for nitric oxide so by increasing arginase you increase the amount of arginine and more is converted to nitric oxide.

Thermal Energy Blend 1291mg blend:

L-leucine - The body's protein structures are made up of about eight percent L-Leucine, which is the fourth most concentrated amino acid in muscle. L-Leucine is not only essential to your health, but is beneficial for bodybuilders. L-Leucine helps maintain muscle tissue through sustaining nitrogen balance, supplies energy to the body even when under the stress of training and preserves muscle glycogen used for muscle contraction. Leucine is essential for a muscle building environment and assists mental ability even when exercise becomes more intense. L-Leucine is the strongest of the BCAA's and if you do not have enough of it in proportion to other amino acids, your body cannot utilise what you ingest. An L-Leucine deficiency will mean that you cannot use protein that you consume, regardless of how much you have.

L-isoleucine - Isoleucine, like Valine is a BCAA, and they both serve as precursors for glutamine and alanine, used during intense weight training. It is used as fuel by muscle cells, sparing other amino acids from being burned up. Like the other BCAAs, Isoleucine plays an important role in protein synthesis, anabolism and anti-catabolism.

L-valine - Valine is commonly used by bodybuilders, in conjunction with isoleucine and leucine to promote muscle growth. It also provides energy and helps to repair tissues that are damaged during physical activity.

Caffeine - 150 mg for energy

Cinnamon bark - helps with digestion and blood sugar regulation.

theobromine - used as a visodialter and diuretic

synephrine HCI - Synephrine HCL has shown to be an impressive ingredient for helping people lose weight. By increasing energy and alertness Synephrine helps with the needed motivation to continue on an exercise and diet plan. Metabolism is also increased with Synephrine which is the major contributor to the weight loss individuals experience when taking Synephrine.

Now on to the review:

I use n-zero when I am cutting weight for a fight. With its dieuretic and weight loss ingrediants and the absecens of creatine this product is a great pre-work out to give you that extra energy boost and to help drop a few pounds.

Before starting this product I was using C4 i did not want to lose the energy and pumps so i was hesitant about trying n-zero, but I had a major weight cut to do so I said what the heck lets give it a try.

I normally use 2 scoops of c4 but being the first time using n-zero I stuck with one scoop. I had tried the orange flavor and let me say the taste was not good at all. This is one product I can say cellucor did not have an amazing flavor, but flavor is not everything if the results are there thats what matters the most.

So I was really surprised with the energy levels and pumps. I thought c4 provided great energy and pumps but in my opinion c4 has nothing on the pumps you get from n-zero. During my workout I did not feel fatigued at all and the product made me sweat like crazy. I never had to go up to 2 scoops 1 was plenty with using n-zero.

I started adding no3 chrome (3 ) to this product. it increased the pumps like you would not believe. with taking them combined you noticed more circulation before even hitting the gym and when you started working out you noticed it even more.

After the full bottle with the exercise and proper diet I was able to drop 8lbs and a pant size but my strength and muscle tone was still there. You will notice yourself urinating more due to the diuretic compounds.

My honest opinion if your looking to cut go with n-zero over c4, besides the taste I believe n-zero gives you better pumps and more sustained energy.

Taste - 4/10
overall - 8/10
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Brings Out Your Veins
  • Great Focus
  • Taste

• GymJunkie
    March 7, 2013

Damn good reviews man, keep it up
  • sdunlimited
    March 7, 2013

Solid, detailed review - great job!
    March 7, 2013

This and C4 is a pretty epic combination. a scoop of each preworkout. BOOM!
  • Jraymond82

Ive done that combo, add no3 to eat holy pumps
  • kevO

Good review

1scoop M5(builder) + 1 scoop Nzero + 4caps NO3 = Pump heaven
bostonpd1

This is a wierd product.

When it first came out it was marketed as a No2 only - now it's being marketed as a non-stim PWO.

So i'll judge this both ways.

First as a twice a day true NO2 Product.
I would say amazing for this. Perpetual pumps were sick, chest on monday pumped through Wed. Wicked Endurance, for anything from running to weight training.

Taste 4/10:
Weeeellll ya - no.. lol - Not bad - had to mix with Gatorade to get it down, and I had the orange which i thought was the better choice.

Being...
This is a wierd product.

So i'll judge this both ways.

First as a twice a day true NO2 Product.

Taste 4/10:

Value 6/10:
Being the owener of a store, it did not cost me money - but i'll judge it as if it cost me the $50 that i sell it for. if you're taking this twice daily - well 15 days for $50 pricey, but honestly not all that bad.

Overall 8/10
as true NO2 - I would say I liked it, I think i prefered BioRhythms Big Blue, but this would be a close second in my opinion.

Now as a pre-workout:
After running BPI's 1MR for 2 months, I switched it up to using this as a once only pwo. Overall - not too bad, but would have wished for something more energy wise. I work out first thing in the am - so it def sucked without the rush for me. Obviosuly there is only so much without caffiene or 1,3 dimeth but....... I def noticed pep - and great endurance.

Value 6/10:
as a $50 PWO - eh - not worth the money, BioRhythms O2 Positive for $40 was better for me. I think if they lowered the price for 30 servings to maybe $40, at that point then maybe it would be a better deal.

Overall 7/10:
Overall as a PWO - I gave it a 8 because I did feel rush of endurance, great pump while working out, and it def made me have a better workout without a doubt. Endurance I get off of this product is second to none with any other non-stim PWO.

Both Ways - vasularity during a post workout were wicked. Pump was GREAT - Endurance was amazing.

For $50 - Try it. See what you notice
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Brings Out Your Veins
  • Makes Muscles Rock Hard
  • Great For A Greenhorn Or Somebody Mixing Things Up
  • Its Not Strong For Experienced People Coming Off High Caffeine Pwos

• BrooklynBuff
    May 12, 2011

Good review bro,but I'm confused I have some samples of these and they do contain stims,I thought they were just creatine free+
  • bostonpd1
    May 12, 2011

Do you have the new V3.0 samples? - maybe the ones he gave me were some beta ones, i'll check that first thing in the am - then reply with the exact ingredients, I def know it was caff free - i'll tripple check.
  • BrooklynBuff
    May 12, 2011

Alright thanks bro,but the samples I have are the older ones,so that explains it,thanks
    May 12, 2011

I thought this had 150mg caffinee per serving? That isn't low, I would say mid-range.
  • swazz
    May 12, 2011

I just about bought some of this the other day but the sales lady was kinda dumb. She said this is just the powdered version of NO3 Black Chrome...... I refuse to buy from someone that doen't know what they are talking about.lol
  • MrNice
    May 13, 2011

Really Good pre

Best beta alanine feeling I ever got from a pre,
    gives u that alpha male feeling to just demolish the iron

I thought it was pretty good and definitely leaned me out
    May 13, 2011

I actually enjoy this pre-workout. I thought I wouldn't based on alot of negative feedback, but is pretty nice for a creatine-free pwo. Stacked with Nitrox II. Well anything stacked with NII is somewhat historic.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.