Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > Cellucor > N0 Extreme

Cellucor N0 Extreme

N0 Extreme Cellucor User Rating: (26 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 77% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for N0 Extreme (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
39.97 Buy N0 Extreme Thousands of Supplements! Buy N0 Extreme
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Cellucor M5 Extreme Reviews
M5 Extreme (46 Reviews)
BioRhythm AfterGlow Reviews
AfterGlow (39 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

N0 Extreme Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
N0 Extreme Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (20)
  • Builds Muscle (8)
  • Brings Out Your Veins (6)
  • Makes Muscles Rock Hard (5)
  • Too Expensive (13)
  • Full Of Stimulants (5)
  • Jittery (3)
  • Its Not Strong For Experienced People Coming Off High Caffeine Pwos (3)
March 7, 2013

Reviews: 11

Age: 31

March 7, 2013
 Today I am going to review N-zero by cellucor

N-zero is a creatine free pre-workout that really focuses on pumps and energy.

Ok lets start with the ingrediants

NO Ectreme Blend

Arginine Nitrate 2000mg - Does the same thing as L-arginine which helps drive nitric oxide into your muscles and bloodstream, promoting nutrient delivery and pumps.Has a stronger effect using the back door method, unlike in capsule form powder form you can take 30 min pre workout

Beta Alanine 2000mg - β-Alanine is the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine, which is to say carnosine levels are limited by the amount of available β-alanine. Supplementation with β-alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.

L- Citrulline Malate 1000mg - an amino acid which helps your cells eleminate waste products and enhances production of nitric oxide.

L-Norvaline 100mg - inhibitor of the enzyme arginase. Arginase is used to breakdown " remove arginine from the body. Arginine is the precursor for nitric oxide so by increasing arginase you increase the amount of arginine and more is converted to nitric oxide.

Thermal Energy Blend 1291mg blend:

L-leucine - The body's protein structures are made up of about eight percent L-Leucine, which is the fourth most concentrated amino acid in muscle. L-Leucine is not only essential to your health, but is beneficial for bodybuilders. L-Leucine helps maintain muscle tissue through sustaining nitrogen balance, supplies energy to the body even when under the stress of training and preserves muscle glycogen used for muscle contraction. Leucine is essential for a muscle building environment and assists mental ability even when exercise becomes more intense. L-Leucine is the strongest of the BCAA's and if you do not have enough of it in proportion to other amino acids, your body cannot utilise what you ingest. An L-Leucine deficiency will mean that you cannot use protein that you consume, regardless of how much you have.

L-isoleucine - Isoleucine, like Valine is a BCAA, and they both serve as precursors for glutamine and alanine, used during intense weight training. It is used as fuel by muscle cells, sparing other amino acids from being burned up. Like the other BCAAs, Isoleucine plays an important role in protein synthesis, anabolism and anti-catabolism.

L-valine - Valine is commonly used by bodybuilders, in conjunction with isoleucine and leucine to promote muscle growth. It also provides energy and helps to repair tissues that are damaged during physical activity.

Caffeine - 150 mg for energy

Cinnamon bark - helps with digestion and blood sugar regulation.

theobromine - used as a visodialter and diuretic

synephrine HCI - Synephrine HCL has shown to be an impressive ingredient for helping people lose weight. By increasing energy and alertness Synephrine helps with the needed motivation to continue on an exercise and diet plan. Metabolism is also increased with Synephrine which is the major contributor to the weight loss individuals experience when taking Synephrine.

Now on to the review:

I use n-zero when I am cutting weight for a fight. With its dieuretic and weight loss ingrediants and the absecens of creatine this product is a great pre-work out to give you that extra energy boost and to help drop a few pounds.

Before starting this product I was using C4 i did not want to lose the energy and pumps so i was hesitant about trying n-zero, but I had a major weight cut to do so I said what the heck lets give it a try.

I normally use 2 scoops of c4 but being the first time using n-zero I stuck with one scoop. I had tried the orange flavor and let me say the taste was not good at all. This is one product I can say cellucor did not have an amazing flavor, but flavor is not everything if the results are there thats what matters the most.

So I was really surprised with the energy levels and pumps. I thought c4 provided great energy and pumps but in my opinion c4 has nothing on the pumps you get from n-zero. During my workout I did not feel fatigued at all and the product made me sweat like crazy. I never had to go up to 2 scoops 1 was plenty with using n-zero.

I started adding no3 chrome (3 ) to this product. it increased the pumps like you would not believe. with taking them combined you noticed more circulation before even hitting the gym and when you started working out you noticed it even more.

After the full bottle with the exercise and proper diet I was able to drop 8lbs and a pant size but my strength and muscle tone was still there. You will notice yourself urinating more due to the diuretic compounds.

My honest opinion if your looking to cut go with n-zero over c4, besides the taste I believe n-zero gives you better pumps and more sustained energy.

Taste - 4/10
overall - 8/10
  • Great Focus
  • Taste
Reply #1:

Joined: 11/2011
Reviews: 34
Reputation: +405
Damn good reviews man, keep it up

Reply #2:
sdunlimited
sdunlimited

Joined: 1/2013
Reviews: 29
Reputation: +1066
Solid, detailed review - great job!

Reply #3:
Blade410
Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 62
Reputation: +2878
This and C4 is a pretty epic combination. a scoop of each preworkout. BOOM!

Reply #4:

Ahoffman

Reviews: 3

Age: 18

January 23, 2013
 I thought this was going to be a horrible pre workout but I was wrong. It gave me great muscle pumps, energy, no crashing, etc. it was good the only bad thing about it is the taste, the taste isn't that good but its bearable. I usually chug it.
  • Low Caffeine

Joined: 11/2011
Reviews: 34
Reputation: +405
Next time, take a bit more time writing your review. It usually helps me to start my review on Wordpad so I can save it and come back anytime. Just a thought.

October 9, 2012

Daloof911

Reviews: 26

Age: 17

October 9, 2012
  I took this a while back when I was doing everything creatine-free. Luckily I saved one serving for when I was ready to write a review so as to help me remember the effects which helped quite a bit.

Profile:
The Profile was pretty nice for this supplement. There was only one proprietary blend that didn't hide the the amounts of the important ingredients like these:

Arginine Nitrate: 2g
Beta Alanine: 2g
L-Citrulline Malate: 1g
L-Norvaline: 100mg
Caffeine: 150mg

I'm not sure on the recommended dosages for all of these but I sure appreciate how they labelled how much of these ingredients they threw into it.

Pump: 5/10
With a name like N.O. Extreme, you would definitely expect a solid pump from this but I was a little disappointed. I personally feel like it was a good precursor for pumps but I never felt a really nice pump until I added a pump product(Image Sports VEIN). The two combined gave me incredible pumps.

Energy/Endurance: 7/10
I enjoyed how this product only had 150mg of Caffeine. A lot of PWOs that I see have 250-300mg of caffeine but sometimes I don't like to load myself with that much so it was definitely nice being able to control my caffeine intake. I also personally feel a little bit of an energy kick when the beta alanine kicks in. It might be more of a hype but I always want to start working out when I feel the tingling sensation.
This product could last through a whole workout with solid, sustained energy. My workouts when I took it were around 1.5-2 hours long and I felt it all the way through.

Taste/Mixability: 8/10
I had the fruit punch flavor which was absolutely incredible. I would have given it a 9 for taste but the mixability lacked a little bit. It had some weird bead-like things in it that never would seem to dissolve in the water. They're hard to explain, but that is the best I can sum it up. Other than the bead things, The rest mixed fine.

N.O. Extreme is WAY overpriced. I read some articles that recommended it as one of the best creatine-free PWOs so I decided to try it out. Unfortunately, it cost me $60 for 30 servings. It is outrageously priced and that is the only reason why I might not recommend it.

Colon Cleansing: 10/10
Every time I took this product, I had to take a mad dump about 10 minutes later. When I took it consecutively, I thought that I had just made a habit but even on my last scoop some half-year later, it didn't let me down.

N.O. Extreme is a good all-around preworkout without creatine but there are much better ones for a lot less money. Its also marketed as a pump product but I think it didn't give the pump that it claimed so I brought down the overall a little.
  • Low Caffeine
  • Lists Amounts Of Ingredients
  • Makes You Have To Go Poop
  • Minimal Pumps
Akira
Akira

Joined: 8/2012
Reputation: +29
lol at your colon cleansing section. but damn, having to stack TWO pump products for a pump effect really sucks. that's too bad. thought the arginine nitrate would be quite effective

September 28, 2012

VMF214

Age: 48

September 28, 2012
 I've tried pretty much all of the competitive products others here have mentioned. The criticisms are - in my opinion - flawed.

Yes, it has caffiene. But very little. Maybe a cup and a half of coffee? In my experience, there is about enough caffiene in a serving to give me a "wake-up" in the mid-afternoon, and that's about it.

I don't use creatine. I have a family history of heart disease and have my blood tested monthly for cholesterol, lever function, etc. My creatine levels are part of my regular blood work and I have naturally very high levels of creatine. I tried creatine supplements once and within minutes had horrible tendonitis.

So, for me? This is the best preworkout product I've used. Low caffiene and no creatine. It gives me focus and energy when I workout - 3pm - 5 pm daily.

Where I may have struggled with singles at 455 on my reverse-grip benches without it, I get 3-5 reps when I take this on an empty stomach on the way to the gym.

It does what it advertises - and in this hobby? That's extremely rare. Don't listen to the whiners...
Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Focus
    September 21, 2012

bzeh9780

Reviews: 2

Age: 25

September 21, 2012
     NO EXTREME is my favorite creatine free pre workout... it gave me a good pump, focus, and energy boost... it tasted good, i didnt have any "crash" all in all its a solid product and i would recommend it for anyone looking for a creatine free pre workout
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Makes Muscles Rock Hard
      November 6, 2011

TheGunshow

Reviews: 2

Age: 19

November 6, 2011
       I have taken many other N.O. products and Cellucor NO Extreme is by far the worst N.O. product yet along pre-workout that I have ever taken. This is why:

1. Way too much caffeine. Yes caffeine is good for pre-workouts, but only a little amount. Caffeine is meant to flush out your system and also constrict.. Nitric Oxide is meant to expand your veins, and everything. So with this product having LOTS of caffeine in it it just counter-acts the purpose of the Nitric Oxide

2. Cost way to much for how poor it is. Plain and simple.

3. Gives you the ***s. Take this product 30 minutes before you workout correct? You WILL spend 15 of those 30 minutes on the toilet... No joke

4. Yes it has some good pumps but Super Pump 250 and NO Xplode are still way better.

overall: I will NEVER use this product again.. PERIOD!!

(first ever review btw)
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Slight Energy Increase
      • Gives You The Shits
      • Full Of Stimulants
      • Its Not Strong For Experienced People Coming Off High Caffeine Pwos
      • Minimal Energy Increase
      September 7, 2011

bdiamond

Reviews: 22

Age: 30

September 7, 2011
       I received this as part of a stack I got from Cellucor to use and review on my YouTube channel. The profile on this product is good (although most of the ingredients are not provided in sufficient amounts). I had the orange flavor on this. It tasted like orange juice with a hint of cinnamon (cinnamon bark is one of the ingredients). This gave me a decent workout, but like most Cellucor products, it's pretty expensive.
      • Great For A Greenhorn Or Somebody Mixing Things Up
      August 15, 2011

snobordr

Reviews: 3

Age: 35

August 15, 2011
       I'm working on my second container of this. I love this stuff. Great pre-workout energy Boost (that's all I'm using it for). I take it 30 min prior to workout and right as I start I get a nice Boost of energy that I can feel for a good 45 min to an hour. No jumpiness, no jitters, just a good shot of kick-butt. I don't use a lot of energy-boosting stuff normally (no coffee, no soft-drinks/red-bulls) so this might hit me better than someone who's used to tons of stimulants in their system, but I am a fairly big guy and I use this at the recommended dosage and get terrific results. I used up the first bottle and it was 5 days before I could get to the store for another...those were the 4 worst workouts I had had since I started this stuff. I didn't realize how much Boost it was providing until I didn't have it for those 5 days, then I got more, started it again, and BAM, huge smiles on my face for every workout since. And it tastes good too (both orange and berry flavor, I like the berry the best). I won't stop using this until it stops working.
      • A Little Expensive
      June 17, 2011

redbullflash

Age: 38

June 17, 2011
       I bought 3 cans of N0 Extreme and followed the directions perfectly for a few months and no results.

Don't think it did anything at all, but make me jittery.

I've been off of it for a few weeks, I did get some headaches afterwards for a week.

Nothing I notice, makes my workouts any different from before or afterwards when I took the product. Not much more energy, pumps, muscle, weight loss...

Zero.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Slight Energy Increase
      • Full Of Stimulants
      • Jittery
      June 14, 2011

biggyj09

Reviews: 6

Age: 20

June 14, 2011
       This product, along with the rest of the Cellucor brand, is a great PWO. Simply this is the Cellucor C4, minus the creatine. It is a strict NO with few ingredients almost like a Jack3d. The Beta Alanine causes itchy skin and flushy ness, but the pump is well worth it. The overall rating of a 7 was given because personally i like the added creatine in the C4, and the price of N Zero was spendy when i picked it up..
      The bottle says one scoop of this, and on most days on a completely empty stomach that is fine, however normally i drank 1/2 a bottle of water first, added 2 scoops, than finished the drink, and felt it pretty rapidly.
      • Great For A Greenhorn Or Somebody Mixing Things Up

Have you used N0 Extreme? Submit your own Review!