Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Pump > Cellucor > N0 Extreme > Reviews

N0 Extreme

By Cellucor
N0 Extreme Cellucor
7.3/10
(Weighted average based on 26 Reviews)

Ranks #36 of 52 (better than 31%)
in Pre-Workout > Pump
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Jraymond82's N0 Extreme Review

Today I am going to review N-zero by cellucor

N-zero is a creatine free pre-workout that really focuses on pumps and energy.

Ok lets start with the ingrediants

NO Ectreme Blend

Arginine Nitrate 2000mg - Does the same thing as L-arginine which...
Today I am going to review N-zero by cellucor

N-zero is a creatine free pre-workout that really focuses on pumps and energy.

Ok lets start with the ingrediants

NO Ectreme Blend

Arginine Nitrate 2000mg - Does the same thing as L-arginine which helps drive nitric oxide into your muscles and bloodstream, promoting nutrient delivery and pumps.Has a stronger effect using the back door method, unlike in capsule form powder form you can take 30 min pre workout

Beta Alanine 2000mg - β-Alanine is the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine, which is to say carnosine levels are limited by the amount of available β-alanine. Supplementation with β-alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.

L- Citrulline Malate 1000mg - an amino acid which helps your cells eleminate waste products and enhances production of nitric oxide.

L-Norvaline 100mg - inhibitor of the enzyme arginase. Arginase is used to breakdown " remove arginine from the body. Arginine is the precursor for nitric oxide so by increasing arginase you increase the amount of arginine and more is converted to nitric oxide.

Thermal Energy Blend 1291mg blend:

L-leucine - The body's protein structures are made up of about eight percent L-Leucine, which is the fourth most concentrated amino acid in muscle. L-Leucine is not only essential to your health, but is beneficial for bodybuilders. L-Leucine helps maintain muscle tissue through sustaining nitrogen balance, supplies energy to the body even when under the stress of training and preserves muscle glycogen used for muscle contraction. Leucine is essential for a muscle building environment and assists mental ability even when exercise becomes more intense. L-Leucine is the strongest of the BCAA's and if you do not have enough of it in proportion to other amino acids, your body cannot utilise what you ingest. An L-Leucine deficiency will mean that you cannot use protein that you consume, regardless of how much you have.

L-isoleucine - Isoleucine, like Valine is a BCAA, and they both serve as precursors for glutamine and alanine, used during intense weight training. It is used as fuel by muscle cells, sparing other amino acids from being burned up. Like the other BCAAs, Isoleucine plays an important role in protein synthesis, anabolism and anti-catabolism.

L-valine - Valine is commonly used by bodybuilders, in conjunction with isoleucine and leucine to promote muscle growth. It also provides energy and helps to repair tissues that are damaged during physical activity.

Caffeine - 150 mg for energy

Cinnamon bark - helps with digestion and blood sugar regulation.

theobromine - used as a visodialter and diuretic

synephrine HCI - Synephrine HCL has shown to be an impressive ingredient for helping people lose weight. By increasing energy and alertness Synephrine helps with the needed motivation to continue on an exercise and diet plan. Metabolism is also increased with Synephrine which is the major contributor to the weight loss individuals experience when taking Synephrine.

Now on to the review:

I use n-zero when I am cutting weight for a fight. With its dieuretic and weight loss ingrediants and the absecens of creatine this product is a great pre-work out to give you that extra energy boost and to help drop a few pounds.

Before starting this product I was using C4 i did not want to lose the energy and pumps so i was hesitant about trying n-zero, but I had a major weight cut to do so I said what the heck lets give it a try.

I normally use 2 scoops of c4 but being the first time using n-zero I stuck with one scoop. I had tried the orange flavor and let me say the taste was not good at all. This is one product I can say cellucor did not have an amazing flavor, but flavor is not everything if the results are there thats what matters the most.

So I was really surprised with the energy levels and pumps. I thought c4 provided great energy and pumps but in my opinion c4 has nothing on the pumps you get from n-zero. During my workout I did not feel fatigued at all and the product made me sweat like crazy. I never had to go up to 2 scoops 1 was plenty with using n-zero.

I started adding no3 chrome (3 ) to this product. it increased the pumps like you would not believe. with taking them combined you noticed more circulation before even hitting the gym and when you started working out you noticed it even more.

After the full bottle with the exercise and proper diet I was able to drop 8lbs and a pant size but my strength and muscle tone was still there. You will notice yourself urinating more due to the diuretic compounds.

My honest opinion if your looking to cut go with n-zero over c4, besides the taste I believe n-zero gives you better pumps and more sustained energy.

Taste - 4/10
overall - 8/10

• Great Focus
  • Taste

Posted March 7, 2013
Damn good reviews man, keep it up

sdunlimited

Posted March 7, 2013
Solid, detailed review - great job!

Posted March 7, 2013
This and C4 is a pretty epic combination. a scoop of each preworkout. BOOM!

ive done that combo, add no3 to eat holy pumps

kevO

Good review

1scoop M5(builder) + 1 scoop Nzero + 4caps NO3 = Pump heaven

This is a weird product

This is a wierd product.

When it first came out it was marketed as a No2 only - now it's being marketed as a non-stim PWO.

So i'll judge this both ways.

First as a twice a day true NO2 Product.
I would say amazing for this. Perpetual pumps were sick,...
This is a wierd product.

So i'll judge this both ways.

First as a twice a day true NO2 Product.
I would say amazing for this. Perpetual pumps were sick, chest on monday pumped through Wed. Wicked Endurance, for anything from running to weight training.

Taste 4/10:
Weeeellll ya - no.. lol - Not bad - had to mix with Gatorade to get it down, and I had the orange which i thought was the better choice.

Value 6/10:
Being the owener of a store, it did not cost me money - but i'll judge it as if it cost me the $50 that i sell it for. if you're taking this twice daily - well 15 days for $50 pricey, but honestly not all that bad.

Overall 8/10
as true NO2 - I would say I liked it, I think i prefered BioRhythms Big Blue, but this would be a close second in my opinion.

Now as a pre-workout:
After running BPI's 1MR for 2 months, I switched it up to using this as a once only pwo. Overall - not too bad, but would have wished for something more energy wise. I work out first thing in the am - so it def sucked without the rush for me. Obviosuly there is only so much without caffiene or 1,3 dimeth but....... I def noticed pep - and great endurance.

Value 6/10:
as a $50 PWO - eh - not worth the money, BioRhythms O2 Positive for $40 was better for me. I think if they lowered the price for 30 servings to maybe $40, at that point then maybe it would be a better deal.

Overall 7/10:
Overall as a PWO - I gave it a 8 because I did feel rush of endurance, great pump while working out, and it def made me have a better workout without a doubt. Endurance I get off of this product is second to none with any other non-stim PWO.

Both Ways - vasularity during a post workout were wicked. Pump was GREAT - Endurance was amazing.

For $50 - Try it. See what you notice

Pros:
Cons:
  • Brings Out Your Veins
  • Makes Muscles Rock Hard
  • Great For A Greenhorn Or Somebody Mixing Things Up
  • Its Not Strong For Experienced People Coming Off High Caffeine Pwos

Posted May 12, 2011
Good review bro,but I'm confused I have some samples of these and they do contain stims,I thought they were just creatine free+

Posted May 12, 2011
do you have the new V3.0 samples? - maybe the ones he gave me were some beta ones, i'll check that first thing in the am - then reply with the exact ingredients, I def know it was caff free - i'll tripple check.

Posted May 12, 2011
Alright thanks bro,but the samples I have are the older ones,so that explains it,thanks

Posted May 12, 2011
I thought this had 150mg caffinee per serving? That isn't low, I would say mid-range.

swazz

Posted May 12, 2011
I just about bought some of this the other day but the sales lady was kinda dumb. She said this is just the powdered version of NO3 Black Chrome...... I refuse to buy from someone that doen't know what they are talking about.lol

MrNice

Posted May 13, 2011
Really Good pre

Best beta alanine feeling I ever got from a pre,
gives u that alpha male feeling to just demolish the iron

I thought it was pretty good and definitely leaned me out

Posted May 13, 2011
I actually enjoy this pre-workout. I thought I wouldn't based on alot of negative feedback, but is pretty nice for a creatine-free pwo. Stacked with Nitrox II. Well anything stacked with NII is somewhat historic.

I took this a while back when I was doing everything creatine-free. Luckily I saved one serving for when I was ready to write a review so as to help me remember the effects which helped quite a bit.

Profile:
The Profile was pretty nice for this supplement. There was only one...

Profile:
The Profile was pretty nice for this supplement. There was only one proprietary blend that didn't hide the the amounts of the important ingredients like these:

Arginine Nitrate: 2g
Beta Alanine: 2g
L-Citrulline Malate: 1g
L-Norvaline: 100mg
Caffeine: 150mg

I'm not sure on the recommended dosages for all of these but I sure appreciate how they labelled how much of these ingredients they threw into it.

Pump: 5/10
With a name like N.O. Extreme, you would definitely expect a solid pump from this but I was a little disappointed. I personally feel like it was a good precursor for pumps but I never felt a really nice pump until I added a pump product(Image Sports VEIN). The two combined gave me incredible pumps.

Energy/Endurance: 7/10
I enjoyed how this product only had 150mg of Caffeine. A lot of PWOs that I see have 250-300mg of caffeine but sometimes I don't like to load myself with that much so it was definitely nice being able to control my caffeine intake. I also personally feel a little bit of an energy kick when the beta alanine kicks in. It might be more of a hype but I always want to start working out when I feel the tingling sensation.
This product could last through a whole workout with solid, sustained energy. My workouts when I took it were around 1.5-2 hours long and I felt it all the way through.

Taste/Mixability: 8/10
I had the fruit punch flavor which was absolutely incredible. I would have given it a 9 for taste but the mixability lacked a little bit. It had some weird bead-like things in it that never would seem to dissolve in the water. They're hard to explain, but that is the best I can sum it up. Other than the bead things, The rest mixed fine.

N.O. Extreme is WAY overpriced. I read some articles that recommended it as one of the best creatine-free PWOs so I decided to try it out. Unfortunately, it cost me $60 for 30 servings. It is outrageously priced and that is the only reason why I might not recommend it.

Colon Cleansing: 10/10
Every time I took this product, I had to take a mad dump about 10 minutes later. When I took it consecutively, I thought that I had just made a habit but even on my last scoop some half-year later, it didn't let me down.

N.O. Extreme is a good all-around preworkout without creatine but there are much better ones for a lot less money. Its also marketed as a pump product but I think it didn't give the pump that it claimed so I brought down the overall a little.

• Low Caffeine
  • Lists Amounts Of Ingredients
  • Makes You Have To Go Poop
  • Minimal Pumps

Akira

Posted October 9, 2012
lol at your colon cleansing section. but damn, having to stack TWO pump products for a pump effect really sucks. that's too bad. thought the arginine nitrate would be quite effective

I will NEVER use this product again

I have taken many other N.O. products and Cellucor NO Extreme is by far the worst N.O. product yet along pre-workout that I have ever taken. This is why:

1. Way too much caffeine. Yes caffeine is good for pre-workouts, but only a little amount. Caffeine is meant to flush out your system and also constrict.. Nitric Oxide is meant to expand your veins, and everything. So with this product having LOTS of caffeine in it it just counter-acts the purpose of the Nitric Oxide

2. Cost way to much for how poor it is. Plain and simple.

3. Gives you the ***s. Take this product 30 minutes before you workout correct? You WILL spend 15 of those 30 minutes on the toilet... No joke

4. Yes it has some good pumps but Super Pump 250 and NO Xplode are still way better.

overall: I will NEVER use this product again.. PERIOD!!

(first ever review btw)

Pros:
Cons:
  • Slight Energy Increase
  • Gives You The Shits
  • Full Of Stimulants
  • Its Not Strong For Experienced People Coming Off High Caffeine Pwos
  • Minimal Energy Increase

fmrPRO

If your looking for a great pump, this isnt the product i would recommend

I didnt pay for this, it was a gift that i was very fortunate to receive. That said, my value rating isnt accurate for the normal purchasing opportunity.

I gave this a 7 because it did provide me with good energy and focus, but i was quite let down by the pump. As this is a pump based pre-workout, i was expecting some good things, but i never got a great pump from this, so i was let down. It tastes good for a pre-workout, although like other Cellucor products ive tasted, there is a chalky texture. The fruit punch and orange flavored NO extreme were a pleasure to drink, as the chalky texture isnt too bad IMO.

Effectiveness: 6
This got a 6 because it didnt give me good pumps. clear and simple. Im not saying this product is worthless, as it did provide me with good energy and Drive to tear up my workouts, it simply didnt do what i was expecting out of an NO product.

Final though: If your looking for a great pump, this isnt the product i would recommend. If your looking for something to pep you up and energize you for your workout and you stack this with say Nitrox II or something that does give you a pump, youll be good to go.

• No Pump

kuch

Took a protein and mass with it and loved the result

took this on three different cycles got really lean toned hard muscle during it liked this better than M5. great focus tons of energy. i would spend about 2 1/2 hours in the gym on this without crash or a feel of it wearing off at all. taste was okay not great. took a protein and mass with it and loved the results. but kinda pricey

Nothing I notice

I bought 3 cans of N0 Extreme and followed the directions perfectly for a few months and no results.

Don't think it did anything at all, but make me jittery.

I've been off of it for a few weeks, I did get...

Don't think it did anything at all, but make me jittery.

I've been off of it for a few weeks, I did get some headaches afterwards for a week.

Nothing I notice, makes my workouts any different from before or afterwards when I took the product. Not much more energy, pumps, muscle, weight loss...

Zero.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Slight Energy Increase
  • Full Of Stimulants
  • Jittery

If you waste your money on this product, I feel bad for you

the guy at GNC convinced me into this product because it was new, and I am a fan of NO products. I have tried White Flood, Jack3d, NO XPLODE, Nitrix, all of them etc etc.

This was by far the WORST NO supplement I have ever tried. Gave headaches, minimal pump, minimal gains, minimal energy, and yet a strong tingle and itch feeling. Keep in mind I am not sensitive to caffeine, infact i have a high tolerance. This stuff is terrible.

I could not believe that this product was so awful. And the taste was decent, so I was really dissapointed.

I am an experienced NO supplement user. If you want quality in an NO product, look into White Flood, Muscle Pharm Assault, etc. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, get this.

If you waste your money on this product, I feel bad for you.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Slight Energy Increase
  • Minimal Energy Increase
  • Headaches
  • Lack Of Pumps
  • Lack Of Vasodilation
  • Lack Of Lean Muscle Building

I was very impressed with this product

I was very impressed with this product. My veins were bulging during workouts and targeted muscles were hard as rocks. Like I've said before, Cellucor products are very pricy which is very unfortunate, however this product, for me, worked very well.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Brings Out Your Veins
  • Makes Muscles Rock Hard

This was the best pre-workout i had ever used

This was the best pre-workout i had ever used! it tasted great, and gave me the best pump, energy, and especially mental focus. when i got to the gym and worked out i didnt want to stop. the only problem was there was no kre-alkalyn in it which i wanted for muscle building. but i still would reccomend this to anyone who wanted a great mental focus in the gym!!