OK my 1st review: Just finished the tub
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
Pumps- I guess a little, not really what I bought it for.. but I swell a little more than before.. BUT after 1 week I noticed that my muscles are EXTREMELY hard to the touch all the time now.. unlike before they felt a little squishy.. I now have MUCH better definition and feel like I'm made of granite.. I LIKE THIS!!
Vascularity- depends, my calves and forearms look like friggn' roadmaps when I take this stuff but no real vascularity anywhere else to speak of
Energy and focus- WOW.. I have never been more focused in my life than when I take this stuff, I grind out ridiculous workouts and cant think of anything other than the next lift. Gives me a good "wake-up" in the morning when I take it but no jitters, just WIDE AWAKE, I recover extremely fast when taking M5, 45sec break between sets and I'm good to go!
Taste-I have fruit punch its fine.. its a supplement.. would I order something that tastes like M5 at a bar? NO.. but for a supp. its fine
Price-around $42(with my GNC
gold card) for 32 days worth(yes.. lasted exactly 32 days).. SO I say good deal.. Jack3d
may be $20/tub but I was killing 2 per month to feel anything after the 1st week
Bad- well.. 80% of the time it worked PERFECT the other 20% of the time it had very little effect at all probably from settling in the can even though i shake it all the time
Other supps used
- got used to it in a week
-NOxplode-made my but explode.. and thats about it
NANOvapor- it was OK at best
Dark Rage- Raged darkly on the porcelain god and made me feel Crack
ED OUT for 12hrs
Overall- Highly recommended.. I know the price seems high.. but I really only need 1 scoop to get me going.. so it lasts a long time ($42 for a whole month is not a bad deal) IT DOES TAKE ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE YOU SEE SOME DIFFERENCE AND GET THE ENDURANCE
- Harder Muscles (10)
- Increased Energy