Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > Cellucor > M5 Extreme > Reviews

M5 Extreme

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By Cellucor
M5 Extreme Cellucor
7.3/10
(Weighted average based on 46 Reviews)

Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

I only used half the serving size and it worked very well

I only used half the serving size and it worked very well. The taste is kinda bad and its a little chalky but most pre-workout supps. are. I noticed alot of increased focus and I did not need more than a full serving to see effects. It made my muscles harder during the workout and after. I was also able to lift about 15% percent more and much longer. I would recommend with caution and never take more than two scoops at one time.

• Harder Muscles (10)
  • Taste Nasty

Posted November 29, 2010
Pre-workouts with stims are intended for individuals 18 and older

Posted November 29, 2010
companies put that onthe container for legal reasons...in all reality he's fine taking this.

celtics

This product did not work at all for me

This product did not work at all for me. It has some stimulants and arginine in it so I expected to feel a pump and some energy...but I didn't..at all..It felt like I didn't have anything at all. The taste wasn't that great, It had some sort of medicinal taste to it..It looked like pepto-bismol and was gritty to the taste.

There's creatine in this product but I didn't have any noticeable strength or endurance gains or anything like that. I had no pump...no energy..nothing. Strange..I had nice results from Cellcor's NO Extreme but not this..There are WAYY better options out there for a creatine mix/pre-workout..and much much cheaper also. I had a free-sample of this btw.

Pros:
Cons:
    • It Sucks
    • Taste Nasty
    • To Pricey For What You Get.

josh29

I went through one container of the M5. I was not happy with it at all

I went through one container of the M5. I was not happy with it at all. I didn't notice much from it. I did like the focus i had in the gym. My mind was all on the lifts and i had a little more energy through the workout. I got a 30 serving supply of it and went through it in 2 weeks. I had to use 2 scoops to notice anything. So overall i give this one a 5 out of 10. Not good but not bad. The real downfall is the cost. This product might be worth getting if it cost was half of what it is. Even then i'm not sure i'd get it again. Go with Jack3d. It's half the cost and works great.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Mental Focus
    • Focus(10)

Overall- Highly recommended

OK my 1st review: Just finished the tub

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

OK my 1st review: Just finished the tub

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Pumps- I guess a little, not really what I bought it for.. but I swell a little more than before.. BUT after 1 week I noticed that my muscles are EXTREMELY hard to the touch all the time now.. unlike before they felt a little squishy.. I now have MUCH better definition and feel like I'm made of granite.. I LIKE THIS!!

Vascularity- depends, my calves and forearms look like friggn' roadmaps when I take this stuff but no real vascularity anywhere else to speak of

Energy and focus- WOW.. I have never been more focused in my life than when I take this stuff, I grind out ridiculous workouts and cant think of anything other than the next lift. Gives me a good "wake-up" in the morning when I take it but no jitters, just WIDE AWAKE, I recover extremely fast when taking M5, 45sec break between sets and I'm good to go!

Taste-I have fruit punch its fine.. its a supplement.. would I order something that tastes like M5 at a bar? NO.. but for a supp. its fine

Price-around $42(with my GNC gold card) for 32 days worth(yes.. lasted exactly 32 days).. SO I say good deal.. Jack3d may be $20/tub but I was killing 2 per month to feel anything after the 1st week

Bad- well.. 80% of the time it worked PERFECT the other 20% of the time it had very little effect at all probably from settling in the can even though i shake it all the time

Other supps used
    -Jack3d- got used to it in a week
    -NOxplode-made my but explode.. and thats about it
    NANOvapor- it was OK at best
    Dark Rage- Raged darkly on the porcelain god and made me feel CrackED OUT for 12hrs

Overall- Highly recommended.. I know the price seems high.. but I really only need 1 scoop to get me going.. so it lasts a long time ($42 for a whole month is not a bad deal) IT DOES TAKE ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE YOU SEE SOME DIFFERENCE AND GET THE ENDURANCE

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Harder Muscles (10)
    • Focus(10)

Posted August 20, 2010
      Would recommend taking a break from pre workouts if you're using 2 tubs of jacked in a month. That's not healthy my friend. Cycle!

DAJEW
      (-1)

Posted August 20, 2010
      i got to say when i was cycle jack3d every 2 1/2 months and from the time i stop til i started back up i was still taking 3 scoops

This stuff is amazing as far it's muscle building capabilities go

This stuff is amazing as far it's muscle building capabilities go. From my very first workout with M5 Extreme, I was noticeably stronger and got pumps that almost hurt. As far as providing any kind of energy, it's almost non existent. I stack it with another PWO for energy, but refuse to get off this stuff since I've already gained around 10lbs of muscle and a noticeable change in my overall physic after 1 1/2 canisters.

• A Little Pricey
      • But Worth It.

This is really the first pre workoput supplement ive used but its great

this is really the first pre workoput supplement ive used but its great i can definetly tell a difference than when i just workout with no pre workout. i tried my friends n.o. xplode and not only did it taste terrible and not work but i looked at the ingredients and it has alot of caffeine and creatine monohydrate which obviously isnt good. but basically i would recomend this one product to anyone who wants more pumps and to get a bigger and better workout in!

This is a "GREAT" pre-workout

This is a "GREAT" pre-workout !!!! I've taken a lot of different supplements, and this one is the best ! I can feel it working in 15 minutes. Also if you take it with another supplement, it will boost it's effects by 10x ! Great pump feeling (takes away soreness) and muscle size (no water weight). A lot of people don't like the cost of it, I was loke that too before I stopped being cheap. You'll get what you paid for. I don't know about the new M5 that came out, hopefully it will be as good as the first one !

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Pain Reliever
        • Mental Focus
        • Changed Ingredients

I was getting some decent pumps and got a reps on each lift

i wont Cellucor M5 Extreme at a college lifting comp and tried it this past summer. first off, the taste wasnt the best, it had a sourish taste and left a bad after taste as well. it said to take 30mins prior to lifting and by the time i got to the gym, i already felt some more energy. the first few days not a lot of changes but by the end of the first week, i was getting some decent pumps and got a reps on each lift. the 2nd n 3rd weeks were about the same but jsut greater pumps. the last 2 weeks, i was able to get my max on bench up 20lbs. over all i would recommend anyone to buy this, its a good product, except, from what i found. the price was high. like i said before, price wasnt a factor for me becuase i won it lol

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Pumps

Jreills's M5 Extreme Review

Hey everyone, I've been using/reading off this site for a while and wanted to finally post my first review. I'm a college student who lifts 6 days a week, for 2-3 hours per lift. I take it very seriously and am constantly looking for products to enhance my workouts.

M5 was a great product....

M5 was a great product. I'm one of the few who seem to like beta alanine. That's the chemical within certain supplements that makes you feel tingly when you take it. M5 is loaded with it. You to god nearly everywhere! I find it to be a great feeling when going to the gym.

When on M5 I found I got workouts accomplished better and quicker than before. I had goo to great focus and was able to crank out sets. I didn't see any massive gains increasing the weight I put up, but there was a steady increase of 10-15 pounds added across all of my workouts. Not bad.

This products downfall is definitely its price. It goes toe to toe with one if my fsvorites, N.O. Extreme by Labrador, but costs nearly twice as much. Anyone that has the pocket money to spend however, I'd def recommend giving M5 a shot for a more explosive workout.

• Taste Terrible

Not an overpowering Fruit Punch Flavor, but its very refreshing

[@]Taste [/b]Not an overpowering Fruit Punch Flavor, but its very refreshing, its similar to the blue raz c4 in a sense because its not going to pack a ton of flavor, but it leaves a very refreshing after taste. Gives me a sense of the kool-aid drink packets I use to drink as a kid. That is honestly exactly what it tastes like. I can find this stuff becoming very refreshing once it does grow on me! Good job Cellucor.[b] Mixibility [/b]5 Shakes with a blender bottle . 12oz and 1 scoop of both of the M5 and BAM it was mixed with no residue at all. I have never had a problem with mixing cellucor products in the past, and it seems to get easier as they go on.[b] Effects [/b]First workout315 x 6 ... All time PR on squats at bodyweight of 163 poudns. Enough said! Focus and Mindset was solid for the whole duration of my 90 minute Sheiko workout with 15 sets of squat and 15 sets of bench. No problems at all with smooth energy[@] [/b]Calories 5.00 Magnesium 244.00 mg 61% Vitamin C 250.00 mg Sodium 15.00 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 1.00 g Folate 250.00 mcg 62% Vitamin B12 34.00 mcg 575% Beta Alanine 500.00 mg 0% Explosive Energy Blend 327.00 mg 0% Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) ** Folate (as Folic Acid) ** Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) ** N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine ** Niacinamide ** Pyridoxine Phosphate ** Synephrine HCI ** Caffeine Anhydrous (135mg) ** Mucuna Pruriens ** L-Leucine 3000.00 mg ** Creatine Magna Power® magnesium creatine chelate 3000.00 mg ** Creatine Nitrate 2000.00 mg ** Beta Alanine 2000.00 mg ** Arginine AKG 2000.00 mg ** Betaine HCI 1000.00 mg ** Citruline Malate 1000.00 mg ** Grape Seed Extract 200.00 mg CM, 135mg Caffine, 2g of BA, 2g of Creatine per serving. Very solid! Very pleased with how cellucor continues to evolve their product line and make great products. Thumbs up CellucorThanks again to Mike and Cellucor for the opportunity![/center]