Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > Cellucor > M5 Extreme

Cellucor M5 Extreme

M5 Extreme Cellucor
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (46 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 67% (Ambiguous)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for M5 Extreme (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
99.00 Buy M5 Extreme Thousands of Supplements! Buy M5 Extreme
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Cellucor N0 Extreme Reviews
N0 Extreme (26 Reviews)
6.8
PMD ACG3 Reviews
ACG3 (34 Reviews)
8.9
Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

New Cellucor M5 Extreme : Reloaded (Fifth Version) ???????
Do anyone got any input for the new version of M5? Hopefully, they go back to th...

M5 Extreme best ever or your money back, what?
Has anyone seen this?  Is M5 Extreme really that good? Hell it better be it...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

M5 Extreme Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    M5 Extreme Reviews:

May 19, 2010

jdelane1

Reviews: 7

Age: 100

May 19, 2010
     This stuff is amazing as far it's muscle building capabilities go. From my very first workout with M5 Extreme, I was noticeably stronger and got pumps that almost hurt. As far as providing any kind of energy, it's almost non existent. I stack it with another PWO for energy, but refuse to get off this stuff since I've already gained around 10lbs of muscle and a noticeable change in my overall physic after 1 1/2 canisters.
    • A Little Pricey
    • But Worth It.
    May 30, 2010

walshhog

Reviews: 4

Age: 38

May 30, 2010
      Well I've been using jack3d for awhile good product, but it just "hyped" me up too much. M5 Extreme gave me a pretty good pump and endurance to get me through my work out without making me "jittery". It mixes well, but doesn't taste very good. I like this product, however it is expensive. I've been using M5 Extreme along with cellcors isopro/nitrosport for about 2 months and have made some good gains. I change my workout up every 6 weeks. Right now I'm doing a rest pause system with very heavy weight. Some people call it dog crap training,but I only do this type of lifting once or twice a year. The rest of the year I only use moderate weight. the combination of going heavy and using these products have seemed to work pretty well for me the past couple of months. Started growing again!
    June 5, 2010

16jake16

Reviews: 1

Age: 16

June 5, 2010
     This was the first pre-workout supplement i have taken being as i am only 16. I will say the taste was actually pretty good for the fruit punch. I did see an increase in the number of pumps and energy. I was actually able to do my previous max 7 times for the last set when a week before I was only able to lift it twice. overall its pretty good but im not sure how it compares to other preworkout supplements
    • A Little Pricey
    July 28, 2010

ToHugeInc

Reviews: 4

Age: 19

July 28, 2010
     just finished a cycle of m5 by Cellucore. this product for me had its ups and downs, but over all was pretty solid.
    ive taken my far share of pwo's jak3d, noxplode, naNO Vapor, Black Powder,assulte, ripped juice....ect.

pros... first scoop out the tub im thinking good clean energy, good taste, great pumps. well the thing good about this product is the pumps there freaken awsome and the taste was good too, i got the green apple (because the the dude at the front called it hulk juice) and it tasted just like apple sidder.

cons.... the further i got into the cycle the less energy i got, now bare in mind u cannot exCEEd 2 scoops i started at3/4 ended at 1. 3/4. i litterly had to drage myself through the work outs with my only motivation being the pumps them self. and no i wasent takeing too much i played with the dossege often and no matter what i tried no energy.

i would recommend this product to someone that wanted to try something new if thy have already tryed jack3d which by far is the best pre ive ever taken period.

m5 is a solid product except for the lack of energy
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Ok Taste For A Pwo
    • Great Pumps
    • Mental Focus
    averagejoe98
    averagejoe98

Joined: 3/2009
    Reviews: 33
    Reputation: +160
    Did you shake up the container every time to evenly distribute the ingredients? That can make a huge difference in the effects.

August 2, 2010

RonShipman

Reviews: 10

Age: 35

August 2, 2010
     This is a great pre workout!!! Everyone I know who uses this has gained strength within a couple weeks of use including myself. It's a bit on the pricey side but it does contain expensive effective ingredients you won't find in other pre workouts. If you have the money I suggest giving it a try , it's a better value to get the big container with 60 servings. Sure it cost more than the 30 serving tub but you get twice as much for only $30 more. Cherry limeade is where it's at it taste amazing the fruit punch is very good to. This is a complete product and if you're protein intake is up to par m5 will take care of the rest. Magna power creatine and the best and most expensive ingredients for focus you can get in a pre workout. This is the rolls Royce of pre workouts. Yes more expensive than the rest but the ingredients are more costly and it's your body put quality into it. Your hard working muscles can benefit a great deal using m5.... Highly recommended.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Cherry Limeade

Joined: 12/2009
      Reputation: +18
      This stuff does work very good. I love the sour apple yummy! It's the best pre workout I have tried.

Reply #2:

Joined: 12/2009
      Reputation: +18
      Bet your ass it works. People to cheap to buy quality is all

August 20, 2010

ramaudio

Reviews: 1

Age: 31

August 20, 2010
       OK my 1st review: Just finished the tub

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Pumps- I guess a little, not really what I bought it for.. but I swell a little more than before.. BUT after 1 week I noticed that my muscles are EXTREMELY hard to the touch all the time now.. unlike before they felt a little squishy.. I now have MUCH better definition and feel like I'm made of granite.. I LIKE THIS!!

Vascularity- depends, my calves and forearms look like friggn' roadmaps when I take this stuff but no real vascularity anywhere else to speak of

Energy and focus- WOW.. I have never been more focused in my life than when I take this stuff, I grind out ridiculous workouts and cant think of anything other than the next lift. Gives me a good "wake-up" in the morning when I take it but no jitters, just WIDE AWAKE, I recover extremely fast when taking M5, 45sec break between sets and I'm good to go!

Taste-I have fruit punch its fine.. its a supplement.. would I order something that tastes like M5 at a bar? NO.. but for a supp. its fine

Price-around $42(with my GNC gold card) for 32 days worth(yes.. lasted exactly 32 days).. SO I say good deal.. Jack3d may be $20/tub but I was killing 2 per month to feel anything after the 1st week

Bad- well.. 80% of the time it worked PERFECT the other 20% of the time it had very little effect at all probably from settling in the can even though i shake it all the time

Other supps used
      -Jack3d- got used to it in a week
      -NOxplode-made my but explode.. and thats about it
      NANOvapor- it was OK at best
      Dark Rage- Raged darkly on the porcelain god and made me feel CrackED OUT for 12hrs

Overall- Highly recommended.. I know the price seems high.. but I really only need 1 scoop to get me going.. so it lasts a long time ($42 for a whole month is not a bad deal) IT DOES TAKE ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE YOU SEE SOME DIFFERENCE AND GET THE ENDURANCE
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Harder Muscles (10)
      • Focus(10)
        joe651dzd
        joe651dzd

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 8
        Reputation: +94
        Would recommend taking a break from pre workouts if you're using 2 tubs of jacked in a month. That's not healthy my friend. Cycle!

Reply #2:
        DAJEW
        DAJEW

Joined: 7/2010
        Reviews: 0
        Reputation: -1
        i got to say when i was cycle jack3d every 2 1/2 months and from the time i stop til i started back up i was still taking 3 scoops

September 10, 2010

josh29

Reviews: 6

Age: 28

September 10, 2010
         I went through one container of the M5. I was not happy with it at all. I didn't notice much from it. I did like the focus i had in the gym. My mind was all on the lifts and i had a little more energy through the workout. I got a 30 serving supply of it and went through it in 2 weeks. I had to use 2 scoops to notice anything. So overall i give this one a 5 out of 10. Not good but not bad. The real downfall is the cost. This product might be worth getting if it cost was half of what it is. Even then i'm not sure i'd get it again. Go with Jack3d. It's half the cost and works great.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Mental Focus
        • Focus(10)
        September 16, 2010

Tommy0621

Reviews: 6

Age: 27

September 16, 2010
         I tried this because of a recommendation from a friend. It didn't give me any energy boost but i had great pumps and noticed a increase in strength. The taste wasn't to good and the price is way to much.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Pumps
        • Harder Muscles (10)
        • To Pricey For What You Get.
        • Taste Nasty
        September 23, 2010

celtics

Age: 22

September 23, 2010
         This product did not work at all for me. It has some stimulants and arginine in it so I expected to feel a pump and some energy...but I didn't..at all..It felt like I didn't have anything at all. The taste wasn't that great, It had some sort of medicinal taste to it..It looked like pepto-bismol and was gritty to the taste.

There's creatine in this product but I didn't have any noticeable strength or endurance gains or anything like that. I had no pump...no energy..nothing. Strange..I had nice results from Cellcor's NO Extreme but not this..There are WAYY better options out there for a creatine mix/pre-workout..and much much cheaper also. I had a free-sample of this btw.
        Pros:
        Cons:
          • It Sucks
          • Taste Nasty
          • To Pricey For What You Get.
          October 6, 2010

Showtime88

Reviews: 16

Age: 22

October 6, 2010
           Ok, so being that I work at GNC I got hooked up with the 60 serving value size for free. Here's my review:

Effectiveness: This stuff works pretty good, great pumps. Kinda feels a lil like the pumps I used to get when I first started working out. This stuff has some L dopa in it, might have to do with releasing growth hormone, not to sure but I did loose a little body fat from this stuff for some reason. The strength was great, the mangna power creatine worked quite well with me. Usually the only creatine I really respond to is kre alkalyn.

Taste/mixabillity: The taste. What the hell is with you guys and taste? You drink it for whats in it. The taste wasn't bad, neither was the mixabillity. The ingredient profile in here is enough for me to ignore the taste and see the results.

The only cons IMO are the price, because you shouldn't have to pay that much for this product, and of course tolerance. The tolerance built really quickly with this one for some reason...It could just be me though.

In a nutshell, I would recommend it if you want something with a great ingredient profile and you're sensitive to stims.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Growth Hormone Releaser?
          • Tolerance

Have you used M5 Extreme? Submit your own Review!