This product has been reported as discontinued.

M5 Extreme

By: Cellucor

M5 Extreme is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Cellucor. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with M5 Extreme?

just finished a cycle of m5 by Cellucore. this product for me had its ups and downs, but over all was pretty solid.
ive taken my far share of pwo's jak3d, noxplode, naNO Vapor, Black Powder,assulte, ripped juice....ect.

pros... first scoop out the tub im thinking good clean energy, good taste, great pumps. well the thing good about this product is the pumps there freaken awsome and the taste was good too, i got the green apple (because the the dude at the front called it hulk juice) and it tasted just like apple sidder.

cons.... the further i got into the cycle the less energy i got, now bare in mind u cannot exCEEd 2 scoops i started at3/4 ended at 1. 3/4. i litterly had to drage myself through the work outs with my only motivation being the pumps them self. and no i wasent takeing too much i played with the dossege often and no matter what i tried no energy.

i would recommend this product to someone that wanted to try something new if thy have already tryed jack3d which by far is the best pre ive ever taken period.

m5 is a solid product except for the lack of energy
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Mental Focus
  • Ok Taste For A Pwo

This is probably the only thing from Cellucor I'd buy again, and that is if they drastically cut their inflated prices. You end up paying 2X more for this because of it's cool tin can than whats inside. I admit that it gave me a solid boost of energy before workouts and lasted me a solid hour in the gym before fizzing out. I would go with Jack3d or White Flood over this and still save some i$ in the process with better results.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.