Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > Cellucor > M5 Extreme

Cellucor M5 Extreme

M5 Extreme Cellucor
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (46 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 67% (Ambiguous)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for M5 Extreme (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
89.99 Buy M5 Extreme Thousands of Supplements! Buy M5 Extreme
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Cellucor N0 Extreme Reviews
N0 Extreme (26 Reviews)
6.8
PMD ACG3 Reviews
ACG3 (34 Reviews)
8.9
Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

New Cellucor M5 Extreme : Reloaded (Fifth Version) ???????
Do anyone got any input for the new version of M5? Hopefully, they go back to th...

M5 Extreme best ever or your money back, what?
Has anyone seen this?  Is M5 Extreme really that good? Hell it better be it...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

M5 Extreme Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    M5 Extreme Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (27)
    • Great Pumps (27)
    • Builds Muscle (20)
    • Mental Focus (16)
    • Too Expensive (21)
    • A Little Pricey (13)
    • Tolerance (6)
    • It Sucks (6)
    November 16, 2011

Jpotter21

Reviews: 49

Age: 21

November 16, 2011
     First Review Guys, Take it easy!I do carb cycling with my diet as you'll see.
    Diet:Egg Whites, lots of Oatmeal,Chicken lots of chicken, fruit veggies, sweet potatoe's, gallon of water every day. I keep my diet pretty clean, and stick to the same food. For the Carb intake I up my carbs on non lifting days, and actually lower them on lifting days. Which I know people dont always do but its seemed to be affective for me. This doesnt mean no carbs on lifting days.
    Routine:
    Monday: Chest, Arms, Hitt
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Off, Cardio/Moderate Pace
    Thursday: Back, Hitt
    Friday: Shoulders/Traps, Hitt
    Saturday: Cardio/Mod Pace
    Sunday: OFF
    So I bought this product a few months ago, for 89.99 is what I paid for 60 servings I believe. At first I will admit this product looked great and had what seemed like a decent profile. But after months of taking it, even with a solid diet in play, I have two Complaints. One being the price you pay. It's roughly a 1.50 a serving. This has to be one of the most, if not the most expensive creatine pre workout's on the market. And honestly you would expect fantastic results, but they are just mediocre, same results I've gotten from using other creatines. Did it give me focus and decent pumps? Yea it did, but not $89.00 worth. The second issue I personally had, was the crash. I'm not sure if it was linked to 1,3 Dim. or what, but every time I would take this stuff it would just lay me out cold. Since than I stay away from 1,3 Dim as I seriously think that was the issue.I also noticed when I didnt take this product it was as if I was withdrawing from drugs or something, it was honestly kind of scary. I took a huge break off of stims, and actually dont even use them any more which seemed to help a lot.
    I do have one positive feedback in light of M5. That is your not only getting a pre workout, your actually getting a muscle builder as well. You get the crazy energy of a pre workout, and the solid delivery of a creatine, I dont think its worth the 89$ price tag, but its still a decent product at that. I also did loose some weight while using this product, nothing major just 5lbs, which I would attribute more to my diet. All in all is it worth a shot? Sure, they have a new version out which I think is a lot more beneficial. Too be honest Cellucor is a fantastic company, but the price of their products is sometimes unbearable.
    February 10, 2013

Jreills

Reviews: 2

Age: 18

February 10, 2013
     Hey everyone, I've been using/reading off this site for a while and wanted to finally post my first review. I'm a college student who lifts 6 days a week, for 2-3 hours per lift. I take it very seriously and am constantly looking for products to enhance my workouts.

M5 was a great product. I'm one of the few who seem to like beta alanine. That's the chemical within certain supplements that makes you feel tingly when you take it. M5 is loaded with it. You to god nearly everywhere! I find it to be a great feeling when going to the gym.

When on M5 I found I got workouts accomplished better and quicker than before. I had goo to great focus and was able to crank out sets. I didn't see any massive gains increasing the weight I put up, but there was a steady increase of 10-15 pounds added across all of my workouts. Not bad.

This products downfall is definitely its price. It goes toe to toe with one if my fsvorites, N.O. Extreme by Labrador, but costs nearly twice as much. Anyone that has the pocket money to spend however, I'd def recommend giving M5 a shot for a more explosive workout.
    • Taste Terrible

leoreyesman

Age: 21

January 8, 2013
     This is my first review. I’m use to taking high stim PWO’s, so I decided not to take any for a month before I started this product.
    Diet:
    I consumed on average about 3000 calories a day. Calories consisted of protein and carbohydrates. I also popped a multi vitamin and fish oil pills everyday in the morning.
    Workout:
    Monday-chest, traps, shoulders, triceps, core
    Tuesday-Back, Biceps, Legs, calves, core
    Wednesday-Rest
    Thursday-chest, shoulders, triceps, traps, core
    Friday-Back, Legs, Biceps, calves, traps, core
    Saturday & Sunday-Rest
    I expected to feel that rush, when you see that barbell as if your about to terminate it. However, I still found myself trying to get in the right mindset before every set. It helped me focus, but it didn’t give me the intensity feeling. It did give me great pumps.
    I probably won’t use this product again, because it didn’t give me the intensity I was looking for. However, if you’re just looking for some solid pumps while you are in the gym, then this product will do a great job.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Serving Size
    • Great Pumps
    • Mental Focus
    • Ok Taste For A Pwo
    • A Little Pricey

Reviews: 5

Age: 33

January 8, 2013
     No points off for the taste I just am not into fruit punch. That was all that was available( I would rather see results than worry about 30 sec. of taste). Lets look at the profile on this product and that should say it all! Now take the fact that you can "play" and make your own drink a little more or less and just they way you want it. What can you say about that but awesome. I dont think there is anything you can say negative about this product. Surprised this is the 1st pre like this.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Amazing Endurance
    • Focus(10)
    • Ok Taste For A Pwo
    • Mental Focus
    • Great Pumps
    August 9, 2012

Stoggydyle

August 9, 2012
     Ok this is my first review on the site and I figured I would give it a shot.

First taste... well its terrible BUT YOU BETTER NOT EVEN CONSIDER THE TASTE cause it all about RESULTS

Ok lets start with the ignite portion of the container. I have used many pre workout products and the stimulant in this one is middle of the road for me. 1MR, NeuroCore is stronger and NO XPlode, PHD wired is weaker. The energy this product gives is very clean and can almost be felt immediately, that being said it didn't provide the drive to complete an insane workout like 1MR or NeuroCore did the first time I used the product. The focus is ok.. could be better. Overall the stimulant portion of the pwo is a 7/10 or average.

The build portion of the container where this product shines. This is the first pwo that has delivered the pumps that I wanted. I also take creatine mono so I wasn't expecting the fullness and muscle control that I achieved on this product overall this product is better than superpump, no xplode, 1MR and NeuroCore, Jack3d, and others. I was impressed by this and I wouldn't say that it made me and stronger, but allowed me to control more of the muscle and new nerves mean more muscle so I figure that the building part of this product is of value. This is why I would rate the bottom tub a 9/10.

Lets talk about overall... In my opinion I would stick to 1MR or Neurocore if your body is already used to Stims, because they will give you the drive to bust a intense workout however if your a guy that like to feel it in the gym, with big pumps and more vascularity than this is a pwo for you. For me I won't buy this product again as I believe that NeuroCore is a superior product to this if taking 3 scoops. Overall give it a try if you can't feel the pump 8/10.

I will review again as some users reported better results with the product over time.
    • Cherry Limeade
    December 17, 2011

Deluz111

Reviews: 3

Age: 23

December 17, 2011
     [@]Taste [/b]Not an overpowering Fruit Punch Flavor, but its very refreshing, its similar to the blue raz c4 in a sense because its not going to pack a ton of flavor, but it leaves a very refreshing after taste. Gives me a sense of the kool-aid drink packets I use to drink as a kid. That is honestly exactly what it tastes like. I can find this stuff becoming very refreshing once it does grow on me! Good job Cellucor.[b] Mixibility [/b]5 Shakes with a blender bottle . 12oz and 1 scoop of both of the M5 and BAM it was mixed with no residue at all. I have never had a problem with mixing cellucor products in the past, and it seems to get easier as they go on.[b] Effects [/b]First workout315 x 6 ... All time PR on squats at bodyweight of 163 poudns. Enough said! Focus and Mindset was solid for the whole duration of my 90 minute Sheiko workout with 15 sets of squat and 15 sets of bench. No problems at all with smooth energy[@] [/b]Calories 5.00 Magnesium 244.00 mg 61% Vitamin C 250.00 mg Sodium 15.00 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 1.00 g Folate 250.00 mcg 62% Vitamin B12 34.00 mcg 575% Beta Alanine 500.00 mg 0% Explosive Energy Blend 327.00 mg 0% Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) ** Folate (as Folic Acid) ** Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) ** N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine ** Niacinamide ** Pyridoxine Phosphate ** Synephrine HCI ** Caffeine Anhydrous (135mg) ** Mucuna Pruriens ** L-Leucine 3000.00 mg ** Creatine Magna Power® magnesium creatine chelate 3000.00 mg ** Creatine Nitrate 2000.00 mg ** Beta Alanine 2000.00 mg ** Arginine AKG 2000.00 mg ** Betaine HCI 1000.00 mg ** Citruline Malate 1000.00 mg ** Grape Seed Extract 200.00 mg CM, 135mg Caffine, 2g of BA, 2g of Creatine per serving. Very solid! Very pleased with how cellucor continues to evolve their product line and make great products. Thumbs up CellucorThanks again to Mike and Cellucor for the opportunity![/center]
      December 6, 2011

mmafighter1

Reviews: 9

December 6, 2011
       This is a solid pre workout for anyone who is bulking or trying to put on mass. Over the past 2 weeks i have used this everyday and i feel i can give a solid review on M5.

[B]Taste 5/10[/B] I had Cherry Limeade and in the beginning i couldnt stand the taste. I literally had to force it down but i have become used to the taste. Its a taste that you will either love or hate.

[B]Effectiveness 10/10[/B] This is where the product blows me away. After using this once i noticed improved vascularity, pumps that blew me away and enough energy to last through a 2 hour workout. I have never worked out for 2 hours before but M5 gave me the energy to do that. The pumps were awesome to say the least. My muscles looked more dense and full even when i wasnt working out which is a HUGE plus. Overall i recommend trying this product if your bulking. It has set the bar for pre workouts because it is 2 products in 1. Cellucor once again has made a product that not many companies can compete with. The Cherry Limeade taste isnt the greatest in the world but it is drinkable. I tried the fruit punch and it tasted AMAZING.
      September 7, 2011

bdiamond

Reviews: 22

Age: 30

September 7, 2011
       I received a 30 day supply of this product direct from Cellucor to use and review on my YouTube channel. This product has a good profile with Beta Alanine, caffeine, tyrosine, creatine, citrulline and arginine. However it has 1,3 dimethyl in it (which I'm not a fan of). This product tasted well and mixed easily, however, like other Cellucor products it's way too pricey to warrant purchasing in my opinion.
      • Mixability
      • Taste
      August 13, 2011

cgiannino

August 13, 2011
       M5 by Cellucor was my first pre-workout and when I first started taking it I would be wired throughout a workout. I also had some pretty good pumps in the begining but then my body got used to M5 so they kinda died down. It def. is a good pre-workout for someone who is a beginer and just starting out. I had the flavor fruit punch and it was really easy to put back. I have tried the other flavors and I can't say they are as easy to put back.

I gave an 8 for effectiveness because although M5 keeps you wired throughout a workout it isn't the best by Cellucor. (C4 is better in my opinion)

I gave a 6 for value because like I said Cellucor makes C4 which is better for around the same price as M5 would be.

Overall it will get the job done as a pre-workout but my only down side is your body gets used to it after a few months of using it.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Harder Muscles (10)
      • Great Pumps
      • But Worth It.
      • Tolerance
      August 7, 2011

coxie76

Reviews: 12

Age: 18

August 7, 2011
       This is a great product if you do high reps and high sets! There is never the burning Sensation ro sore feeling you get when you do high reps and sets. This product also gives you the focus you need too. It is a good product but not the best. Youre not wired to do crazy high amounts of weight with this product, but it is good for staying at the gym for 1.5-3 hours a day. I liked this product it was effective, you did get great pumps, increased energy, mental focus, and muscle increases. But very pricey and not my number one pwo i would go with. If you want a pwo that has it all ACG3!! all the way! best pwo ever! makes jack3d and all the rest look like ***es!
      • Tolerance

Have you used M5 Extreme? Submit your own Review!