COR Performance Whey Reviews

By: Cellucor

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #9 of 104 (better than 92%) in
Protein > Whey Protein

COR Performance Whey is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Cellucor. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (6)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
16910mg

Purest form of whey protein (contains at least 90% protein) that maximizes protein synthesis and minimizes muscle breakdown with almost no carbs or fats.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
9000mg

Rapidly digested form of protein rich in amino acids that helps support lean body mass gains and muscle protein synthesis.

COMPARE SIMILAR

Chuntz
  May 20, 2016

----Introduction----
(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
After using ON Gold Standard for numerous years I needed to try something new and I'm glad I went in the direction of Cellucor COR-Performance whey. I primarily have my shakes post workout (lifting) with an occasional one in the morning with breakfast if I'm still hungry.

----Ingredient Profile----
Pretty typical profile for a whey. 25g Protein/scoop, 1.5g Fat, 4g Carbs and 1g Sugar.
Its a combination of whey isolate and whey concentrate.
Very similar profile to ON Double Rich Chocolate which is 24g Protein, 1g Fat, 3g Carbs, 1g Sugar which is why I switched to Cellucor.

(Mixed w/ water)
I mix all my shakes with water because I'll clear out a room if I ingest milk. Just using 8oz of cold filtered water with a ball and shaker, this is the best tasting chocolate protein shake I've ever had (besides pre-made muscle milk you could buy from vending machines/supermarkets). Absolutely no clumps. Shake comes out thick even though it's just mixed with water, which is what I love the most about this protein. It tastes like a chocolate milkshake, IMO. My dosage is just one leveled scoop.

(Mixed in blender)
My favorite way to make a post workout shake is with 1 scoop of Molten Chocolate Cellucor, 2Tbsp of PB Fit, 1/2 banana, 10oz cold filtered water and some ice. I throw all of this into my blender and out comes a chocolate peanut butter banana protein shake. With everything punched into myfitnesspal the macros come to 30g P, 24g C, 3g F.

----Effectiveness----
This is always a difficult category to score. Preworkouts/pump products/fat burners are easier to judge because you can actually see/feel them working. This is just a simple whey protein, but with my consistent lifting regimen I notice strength and size gains. Having a shake post workout definitely aids in these growths so Cellucor whey does its job over time, which is what whey should do.

----Value----
I try and buy this when it's BOGO 50% off but I had just missed the sale. A 2lb tub goes for $30 (not including shipping) on BB.com. I purchased the Cellucor stack which consisted of three 2lb tubs of protein (molten chocolate, cinnamon swirl, peanut butter marshmallow) and 60 caps of Super HD (fat burner) for $97.50. Purchased individually, it would have cost me $130-$160 so not a bad deal at all, especially if you plan on cutting.

----Side Effects----
No side effects, just a delicious taste in your mouth.

----Conclusion----
Like I said, I become tired of ON protein so I needed to switch it up. What you see is what you get, a good whey protein for post workouts, nothing spectacular. It has a similar profile to ON so if you feel like trying some new and interesting flavors, Cellucor is the way to go.
    • Molten Chocolate: 9/10
    Frankiemusc
      September 19, 2015

Introduction:

A huge thank you to the SR Troops program and the people at Cellucor, for giving me the opportunity to try their Cellucor Cor Perfomance Whey protein. Whey protein is a way to supplement your protein from your daily whole food protein sources. It's a protein supplement, not something you should be drinking in place of meals.

Whey protein is a staple for me, and depending on the grams in any brand, I will typically take 1 to 1.5 scoops per day with water or 2% milk, in addition to my other protein sources coming from whole foods.

Personally, in terms of taste, I prefer a whey protein that has an enjoyable flavor. If I do not like a particular flavor or brand that doesn't taste good I will pass. Also, I buy products that do not have any negative effects on my stomach.

My experience goes way back to the days of the first Twin Lab protein product, I believe it was a mass gainer. Needless to say the quality has come a long way since then. I am perfectly fine with a whey protein and isolate combination.

Ironically this is my first time trying a full tub of Cellucor Cor Performance Whey Protein. I have tried many of their other products, with quite a bit of success thus far.

Ingredient Profile:

This is a pretty standard profile, 25 grams of protein per scoop. 1 gram of sugar, but there is the typical sucralose in the profile for sweetness and its a blend of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate.

This is a fast digesting whey protein, that is typically used during the day, upon waking, post workout or anytime in between.

Taste: I had the molten chocolate flavor. It was quite good 8.5/10. Cellucor has about 8 or 10 different flavors of this product. It tastes more rich in 2% milk as opposed to water and had a slight bitter after taste when I used water, but nothing overly problematic. Everyone has different taste buds.

Mixability: This product mixed very well in water or via 2% Milk. The typical vessel of choice was a shaker cup. No clumping or floaters.

Dosing: For this product I took a slightly rounded scoop, one time during the day. Sometimes upon waking on non-workout days, some post workout and sometimes with dinner. Oddly enough, the serving size for the tub is 26 servings, and with the above dosing, this lasted my 30 days.

A category tough to judge when taking a whey protein supplement. It's a standard profile, mixed well and appears to have some higher quality ingredients, when compared to other brands. No amino spiking here. Also, to have a product that doesn't mess with your GI, and Cellucor Cor Performance caused me no such issues in that area.

Value:

The standard price I am currently seeing is $29.99 for the 2 lb container. That is about $1.15 per serving. You can get the 4lb tub for 49.99 and drive that cost down some per serving. This is a good value for a trusted whey protein isolate/concentrate source.

There are a few times during the year, you can get this product bogo at 50% off, that is great value when that sale is on from either bb.com or M & S.

Side Effects:

No side effects here, especially no GI issues, which is a plus. That tells you, that you are getting a quality product from a whey protein.

Conclusion:

Let's not try to reinvent the wheel here folks, you are looking at a trusted ingredient profile, quality product, that tastes quite good and causes no GI issues. This is a great choice when looking for whey protein supplement.

Personally, I will be buying this product on the next bogo 50% off deal I see, because I always try to look to save some of my hard earned $$.

I believe the offer and/or sell sample packs of 5 servings, that actually have a scooper!!
    • Very Good Taste
    • No GI Issues
    ecpalmer
      September 7, 2015

My name is Ethan, and I'm an amateur bodybuilder who is trying to build muscle, and minimize fat gain in the process. I'm currently in the process of a lean bulk and taking in roughly 4000 calories a day. I used to weigh a solid 210 pounds, and at 5'9, that's pretty husky. I cut down to 150 pounds in a span of 5 months. Now, I'm building back up, and a needed a good source of protein for post workout consumption. Using this product (in addition to a few other supplements in my stack) i've gained a solid 12 pounds of lean mass in the past 7 weeks. I believe this product, in addition to the correct diet can help anyone work towards a goal.

This product has minimal fat, a solid 25 grams of protein, and a minimal 2 grams of carbs. The BCAA profile is quite normal, at 5.5 grams per serving. I believe this company does away with trashy "protein spiking", and includes whats on the label, in the product itself. The cholesterol is a little high, but I know products with minimal cholesterol, especially protein, are hard to come across.

This product is very tasty, my favorite flavor is the cinnamon swirl. Though it tastes more like maple than cinnamon, the taste is still a 9/10. You could try mixing it into a smoothie, or you could create a nice cinnamon protein pancake recipe to cheat clean. It mixes well, smooth and with no clumping, and a medium thick texture. Even with water, it creates a filling thick texture hard for other companies to obtain.

I feel as if this particular protein helps me recover quite well, more than any other protein I've used in the past. Each time I use this product, I feel that it's necessary to my gains in strength and size. I not only feeds my muscles, but helps them grow as well.

Cellucor's 35g scoop provides 25 grams of protein making it roughly 71% protein, which is a decent value. Not the best, but decent compared to other products.

I've observed no harmful side effects from this products. But positive side effects includes strength gain, and faster recovery.

In conclusion, this product is extremely beneficial in my diet, and just what I need to hit my macros. The protein content and value is ordinary, but the taste and texture makes up for any holes the product may have. I recommend this product to any lifter, professional, sport, or hobby.
    • Cinnamon Swirl : 9/10
    kalans

August 29, 2015

(Thanks to Cellucor for sending it out!)
    I was given the opportunity to test and review Cellucor: COR Performance Whey through the SRTroops program here on SupplementReviews.com, which I want to give a BIG Shout out and THANK YOU to SupplementReviews and Cellucor! Thank you for participating in our TROOPS reviewing program, and personally for the chance to test and review this product! This review is for the 26 serving product (2lb), in Red Velvet Cake Batter flavor.

Formula
    Seen below in the image, you can see the many different ingredients contained in COR Performance Whey which is contained in a Proprietary Blend! Yet while they are contained in a Proprietary Blend several other ingredients are shown in their dosages on the label. "For those who aren't aware, Proprietary Blends are ingredients listed in a total mix where the dosages of each are not known. There are many drawbacks to the consumer when the ingredients are given in this way, but one important element you need to know is how effective it is!" I include the supplement label in my reviews in case a product does a non-disclosed ingredient change in such a way you know that the product in this review is the one that matches your label.

The COR-Performance Whey Protein Matrix contains two quality forms of protein, but it is not disclosed how much of each is contained. It is possible that the Concentrate could be sprinkled due to it being listed in brackets with the Isolate, but either way I am ok with that because I LOVE Isolate and for this price you are getting a good amount of it. This is a "blended" protein powder, meaning not a single pure protein product. Then we see two thickeners, which is quite a combo! Cellulose Gum + Xanthan Gum, which in combo will provide a quality thickened shake but was a bit too think for my liking. The bigger winner for me is the inclusion of Lactase which is a digestive enzyme, allowing for better absorption of this product and whatever you may also have in your system! My issue with that is that there is no telling how much Lactase is included, which I feel was a bit on the low end especially since it is listed last in the ingredients. Low Carb/Sugar (1g), Minimal Fat (1.5g), High Protein (25g), Naturally Occurring BCAA's (Up To 5.5g), and Gluten Free (for those who have issues). It is a bit on the lower end of Protein per scoop with a 71.4% of protein per scoop, but does stand toe to toe with some other big name proteins (definitely better than being in the mid 60s, but not the best).

Mixability
    I used several different cups/bottles to mix this product including: a mesh screened shaker cup, and wire ball shaker cup. Each time in all of these cups I mixed 1-2 rounded scoops (35g/70g) to the 12/16/18/20/24 ounces of water. The mixability of this product is very good and is almost perfect, but you may have some clumping if you do not have a completely dried container. The directions indicate to mix one scoop with 6-12 ounces of water, which I went ahead and tried mixing this at varying amounts of water to change the level of sweetness and thickness that I desired. I feel that more water did in fact help with the mixability, but once you pass the 16 ounce mark it would bring the flavor down (based off of 1 scoop) in addition to that I was not able to make it with the thickness I liked. As I added more scoops I found that it tasted best with 14 ounces of water per scoop, but then again some like it a little sweeter than others.

Taste
    Below I have the rating for the container flavor that I was sent "Red Velvet Cake Batter", and Cellucor sent my three other flavors in the 4 serving packets which was awesome of them! Mint Chocolate Chip, Whipped Vanilla, and Strawberry Milkshake which are all rated below. I will note that the flavors did stay true to what they are described as "whipped" was really "fluffy" but tasted like a vanilla marshmallow, Red Velvet Cake Batter tasted so much like the name, Mint Chocolate Chip tasted TOO Minty, and Strawberry Milkshake was by far the best tasting of the four flavors I tasted! With a product like this it is important to have it taste well, as you are not meant to chug it down! With COR-Performance I know that flavors were solid, but it did not affect my overall score for this product.

Typically I followed the directions with 1 scoop being used for most of the duration of the container, but based on my nutritional needs I would add a second scoop. The container took me a while to finish because at the time my protein intake was reduced with my flexible dieting program, but it went very well with some pancakes at the end of the night where I could hit my remaining macros.

Effectiveness (8.8/10)
    Protein powder is meant to help you get in the Protein Macronutrients you need, but can also aid in recovery due to the Naturally Occurring BCAA's or additional ingredients (Lactase in this case) which aided somewhat in digestion. So let's start with digestion, it was good and on par with most Protein products I have used but should have been better with the inclusion of Lactase (digestion enzyme) which I feel is under dosed to be really any more effective. I never really felt bloated or "yuck" while taking COR-Performance Whey, which has happened to me with other products before. Cellucor does advertise that the protein is help maintain and build lean muscle which I know and felt it met, and that it does go well as a snack/meal replacement which it really did. It met my expectations of a Protein powder, and the advertised claims but fell a bit short due to not being as well digested as it should have with the added Lactase.

Value (6.8/10)
    The container comes with 26 servings for the 2lb container, coming out to $1.15 per serving which is on the higher end for a blended protein powder. You of course will find the cost per serving become cheaper as you buy the larger container, but vary per flavor. Red velvet cake batter is only available in the 2lb container, which is the only flavor I am rating based on value.

Overall (8.5/10)
    I would and have definitely recommended this product, and I have purchased this product in the past. This product comes from a solid trustworthy company, but with the bigger name comes a bigger price. Normally I base my protein powder purchases around quality, price, and taste which Cellucor did deliver but I know of other options that do have higher amounts of protein per serving which would make my decision based on price in comparison.

I want to say thank you again to SupplementReviews.com, and Cellucor for allowing me the opportunity to review their product COR-Performance Whey! Thank you for reading, and comment below!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Mixability
    • Inclusion Of Lactase
    • Quality Protein Blend
    • Red Velvet Cake Batter: 8/10
    willyb87
      August 25, 2015

----Introduction----
    Upon starting this container of protein I was on a lean bulk. You can never have too much protein lol and im always curious to try new brands and flavors so I jumped at the chance to try one of the most popular brands out there. Cellucors advertising is top notch great sleek looking bottles that really catch your eye, lets see if the product matches the labels.

----Ingredient Profile----
    A pretty clean mix of whey isolate and concentrate, with each scoop containing 25grams of protein, 3-5grams of carbs(1-2of fiber) depending on flavor, and a gram of fat. It also as added digestive enzymes to help break down the protein aiding with gas problems and stomach discomfort.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    Taste- Cookie and cream is the flavor I received, now this was SWEET, my personal preference when drinking protein is more smooth and on the bland side. I usually drink my protein after my workout so a really sweet shake doesn't agree with me at this time. I had to switch it up and drink it a little longer after a workout. They did nail the flavor though it tasted like a cookies and crme Hershey bar without the perfect Hershey taste if that makes sense. I had a gym buddy who had the cupcake flavor and he also said it was wayyy too sweet.
    Mixability- Never had any issues mixing this in a shaker, a few shakes and it was dissolved, this does have little bits of cookie that always sink to the bottom and stick to the sides of the shaker though. Not a huge deal but they aren't really big enough to chew and enjoy so im not sure why these really need to be in there.
    Dosing- Take a scoop when you need to to meet your protein needs, mix with milk water or your choice of beverage. This wasn't a thick shake regardless of what its mixed with.

----Effectiveness----
    Pretty much on par with any other quality protein that ive used. Protein is always tough to gauge effectiveness after one jug, but I didn't get any adverse issues(bloating, gas, stomach issues) while on this so that tells me it is a decent quality protein. I took 1-2 scoops post workout and 1 scoop for breakfast on off days and I recovered well and added some lean muscle.

----Value----
    This can be found for around $28 an average for a 2lb tub (26 Servings) not sure why they couldn't throw in an extra 4 scoops but not a big deal. As far as protein goes this is about the same as any other brand. Bodybuilding.com regularly puts this on some kind of sale at the moment of this typing its on a BOGO50% off and you can buy it in a 3 jug bundle for savings as well so that brings up the value more as well.

None for me

----Conclusion----
    I personally wouldn't buy this again simply because it didn't agree with my taste buds, and that's to no fault of Cellucor everybody has dfferent taste buds and wont like the same flavors etc. I may grab a jug of a different flavor and give a shot if I see a BOGO sale. If your looking for a protein to replace desserts then this may be a great choice for you, if your like me and like a weaker flavor protein you can slam down after a tough workout you may want to look elsewhere.
    • Flavor A Little Too Sweet
    • Cookies and cream: 6/10
    Wolfhawk46
      February 20, 2015

----Introduction----
    Hey there, this is my second review...ever. Brand new to writing reviews, but a long-time reader. I have competed in mixed martial arts since I was in high-school, I have been a certified personal trainer and owned my own online supplement shop. I am currently in the military. I am currently working my way up form my fight weight of 135 to around 165-175. Other protein powders I have tried include: Top Secret Nutrition (mmm, ice cream flavor), Muscle Pharm Combat Powder(not bad), ON Whey (how do people drink this?), and a bunch of other ones not worth mentioning.

----Ingredient Profile----
    I purchased Cellucor Whey because of its low calorie (130), low sugar (1g) goodness. Also, I read reviews that said it was tasty, which it is. 25g of protein per scoop is what I want from a protein powder. Especially if that protein has more isolate than concentrate. The addition of lactase is handy to help with digestion of dairy products. Protease is good stuff to I suppose, though I could care less if it wasn't in here. So yeah, it's your generic why protein powder ingredient list.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    This is where this product really shines. I have tried the molten chocolate, Cinnamon Swirl and Peanut Butter Marshmallow flavors. Each one has been good, like really good. The cinnamon swirl damn near borders Cinnabon if you add some milk to it. The peanut butter marshmallow goes great with chocolate milk and tastes like a the lucky charms leprechaun had sloppy sex with a Reeses. And the chocolate...well it just tastes like chocolate, but pretty good chocolate. The powder mixes well and gets thick and milk-shakey as it should.

----Effectiveness----
    H'ok, so here's the protein powder...it's round... I mean really, who can tell if their protein powder is working or not? I can't, but I can tell that it adds calories to my diet in the proper form. That's really all anyone needs from their protein powder right? YAY, it's not a Krispy Kreme donut! You WIN!

----Value----
    Value on this is pretty good compared to similar proteins. I'd rather pay a little more for this than gag down another Optimum Nutrition water-shake. Seriously, how do people drink that stuff, it's horrible. However, ON shakes are definitely cheaper, though I assume they make them cheaper by using chalk instead of chocolate.

----Side Effects----
    If you are getting side effects from whey protein (naturally low in lactose) then you should probably see a doctor. My only side effect is wanting a second shake after the first.

----Conclusion----
    If you want a great tasting protein powder that checks all of the boxes for a low calories, low carbohydrate protein powder, then choose this. If you want the cheapest protein powder, go buy some watered-down Optimum Nutrition. Easy choice right? Side note-I hear Jym is really good too, but costs more.
    • Great In Milk
    workoutguru
      January 27, 2015

This had been a protein I have wanted to try for awhile now. After some of the reviews I was reading on this got me really interested in wanting to try this. I had heard that Costco started carrying this but our store I live by never had it and finally they got it. I had to get a tub of this right away when I saw it and for the price and amount of servings I could not pass it up. This has been a long over due review I have been meaning to do for awhile now.

Ingredients:
    Vitamin A 0%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 20%
    Iron 4%

This is a mix of whey Isolate and Whey concentrate protein. I am just fine with that mix. This is a very simple and basic profile for a protein which I liked. Each serving has 25g protein with 5.5g bcaa. For those of you that are looking for Gluten free this is for you. It is nice to see this is low on Carbs and Fats. The cholesterol may be just a little high in this but nothing you should be to overly worried about.

Value:
    Like I said above I got this at Costco for $39.99 4lb tub 54 servings which I thought was a pretty good deal on this. Most sites that I have seen this on want $50 for the 4lb tub. That I think is just a little high because you will have to pay shipping on top of that which is usually a bit higher on larger size tubs of protein. If your Costco has this I would recommend getting it there instead if you don't mind the one flavor they have.

Taste:
    At Costco they only have one flavor Cinnamon Swirl. I really enjoyed this flavor a lot. It has a bit of a strong taste to it which I liked. Reminded me of cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Depending on how much water or milk you use will determine how thick this will be and how strong of a taste you want. As soon as I opened the container I could really start to smell the cinnamon swirl flavor. It has a very strong smell to it which was enjoyable I thought. My dad happened to be close by me when I opened this and he even commented on how strong the smell of this was. This is the only flavor I have tried so I can't really compare it to the other flavors. I would like to try some of the other flavors also. I normally mixed this with water and it was pretty good. A few times I got to mix this with milk and that was even better I thought. Either way it was still good.

Mixing/Dosing:
    For the most part it seemed to mix fairly well. I noticed every once in awhile I had a little bit that would stick to the bottom of my shaker cup. I used this primarily for after my workouts and only used 1 scoop at a time. You get a total of 54 servings in the 4lb tub which I had. Once in awhile I took this mid morning during my morning break at work to help tide me over till lunch and that seemed to help.

It's always kind of hard to tell how well a protein really works. It seemed like each time I took this it would kill some of my appetite and made me feel more full which was kind of nice if I knew I would not be getting any food in my system for awhile after my workout. Had no digestive issue or bloating from this. This never made me feel like I had to run to the bath room shortly after taking it. It's kind of nice it has more of a simple profile so your body can better digest it and not cause you any stomach issues. My recovery I think for the most part was on par with any other kind of isolate/concentrate proteins I have taken before. It was nothing real outstanding but nothing horrible but it seems to do the trick. This is a great protein with a solid ingredient profile. It's nice how versatile this protein is where it can be used for different things. I don't do much in the way of baking but I could see this being used a lot in baking and would love to try it that way.

Side Effects:
    No side effects.

Overall:
    This was a very enjoyable protein for me. If your looking for a great tasting protein that not only tastes good but works you will want to give this a try. This has a very simple and solid ingredient profile which I really liked. This was a nice change to have from my normal protein I usually take. This will be a protein I can see myself using again and hope to be able to try some of their other flavors.
      jasonstith90
        January 24, 2015

----Ingredient Profile----
      I'm not a fan of pure whey proteins. I prefer to go with a mixture of at least whey and casein, if not adding in egg protein as well. Whey is the fast digesting protein that is great for when you get out of bed and whenever you want the protein in your system asap.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      I thought that the molten chocolate was very good, but I have a sweet tooth.
      For me, it mixed decently. There was always some residue left over. If I used a funnel, there was always powder lingering on the funnel.
      It is an average sized dose for protein supplements.

----Effectiveness----
      It worked decently, but not more than the average protein on the market does.

----Value----
      To me, it was comparative to other protein supplements on the market. It would be worth it if they added in casein and egg proteins so muscle protein synthesis would last longer, making it more effective.

----Side Effects----
      I did not experience any side effects.

----Conclusion----
      To sum up, it tasted pretty good. I don't think that I will try this again, unless they redo the ingredient profile. They put too much emphasis on flavor and not enough on performance.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great In Milk
      str8edge
        November 9, 2014

SR! How you been???? Long time.
      So,after much ado, Cellucor are officially in India. Cellucor, with their flashy containers and coded product names are now here.
      I,like many other Indians, was interested in trying out their products after checking out all the reviews and the buzz online, so I decided to give their protein and pre-workout a shot.So, here comes my review of the protein.

PROFILE-(8\10)
      I give this an 8 because, despite the high cost, the principal ingredient is a blend of whey concentrate and isolate, not a blend of a thousand other sources of protein. It is not that straight-forward a high-quality source of protein, but atleast it still is right up there.There are 25 gms of protein and 1.5 gms of fat and 4gms of carbs in this, which I would say is moderately high, but you've got to expect them when whey concentrate is involved. That's about all of the ingredients, apart from the usual sodium and other micros.

MIXABILITY-(9\10)
      Mixes well for a concentrate dominated product. No clumps experienced, both in milk and water.

TASTE-(9\10)
      Superb taste. Period. I was looking to try a different flavor apart from my bad boy, chocolate, and wanted to give strawberry a go, and it did not disappoint. It tasted great in both milk and water. It tastes like milkshake alright, but if you have a sweet tooth and are in the mood for some candy, add some of those low-calorie sugar substitutes you find in the market when you mix it milk and it will leave you wanting for more. Especially,do this when you take it before going to bed! :D

VALUE-(7\10)
      This is the category where the product takes a beating. I usually don't do comparisons because of the dollar-rupee conversion problem, but I've still got to mention that I paid the price of a 5 pounder for a 4 pounder. That is even after a 20% discount.

EFFECTIVENESS-(8\10)
      I followed my usual diet and exercise routine when I used this product. I would do weight training about 4-5 days a week and try and hit my macros. This product helped me achieve that. Sometimes when I was lifting for 5 days straight, without any rest days, I would recover well. The best part about it was that it kept me feeling full. I mean, I was like "I don't need to eat any more" for atleast another 3 hours after taking this. Occasionally, I would mix it with milk and drink it before bed, I would wake up the next morning a satiated man. I don't really know if it was the diet or exercise, but I got a wee bit vascular when using this product.

Bottomline, I would definitely recommend cor-performance whey to anybody wanting to add more protein to their diet or simply looking to try a new protein product. It fails to disappoint on many levels and is a good quality, great tasting source of protein. The price is the only lagging department where I would say the company should really look to improvise, because I can see a lot of people who have used their other products state a similar issue. But that apart, I would say it is a great product and it should hold you in good stead.

See you with another review!
      • Kept Me Full
      • On The Pricier Side
      Supps2Grow
        July 25, 2014

I like this protein for one reason. the Flavor selection is awesome! The S'mores is GREAT in oatmeal with some cinnamon, the Confetti is also great in oatmeal and protein pancakes, the PB is awesome in oatmeal with PB lol. And the Chocolate is good for all the above, plus your conventional protein shakes. I won't pay full price for this protein being a whey blend it's just not worth it. HOWEVER, if you can find a good deal, like a but 2 get one free then I would do it. My rule of thumb, I won't pay more then $10 an /LB unless it's a 100% whey isolate (or hydrolyzed).

Mixability is great for all. Taste I already mentioned above. I would say s'more is my favorite, that that's in oatmeal. I would rather use another brand for shakes, but personally I use the tasty protein's more for cooking (at least these days I seem to), just makes it a little more fun!

No side effects. No bad after taste. No inconsistency with flavors or quality. Oh and cellular packaging is always good. lol.

I like the profile, it's not bad. pretty standard for a 100% iso/concentrate. hopefully it's majority isolate but you never know these days.

All in all I would recommend the protein, I would try all the flavors, they're all great. A lot of people seem to like the cinnamon one also, I found the vanilla to be just the same if you add some cinnamon of your own (and then with plain vanilla you have the option of flavoring it otherwise too. win win)

Hope this review is helpful.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Amazing Taste
      • Great Mixability
      • Great In Water &/or In Milk

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.