COR Performance Whey

By: Cellucor

A good protein, but nothing special.

Protein powders are a bit difficult for me to review, unless there's something totally different about them, that I have to share. Cellucor makes good products, and typically have higher prices than most companies, but in with this, they seem to have priced the market correctly.

I still don't have much to say about it, that I wouldn't be able to say about other protein powders, but that's not a bad thing.

A good protein, but nothing special.

The flavor was very good, as I chose the cookies and cream powder to review. It was smooth, and the little chocolate crunches made for a nice touch, although tended to fall to the bottom of the glass, and not fully integrate into the mix.

The protein absorbed well, as I was typically hungry approximately 30-45 minutes after drinking the shake.

The mix doesn't contain a high amount of carbs, and the carbs that are contained are complex and dietary fibers.

Something I did enjoy, was the inclusion of lactase. Lactase can help with overall digestion of some proteins, and helps with those of us that are Lactose intolerant, as Lactase is the enzyme that is missing in people with lactose intolerance, and helps to break down any lactose sugars that are needed.

The interesting part, is that the protein itself doesn't contain lactose, as the protein is a separated whey. Meaning that the lactose has been removed.

I mix all my proteins with Almond milk because of my intolerance to regular milks, so the lactase is a bit of a "bonus" as it does help with my digestion with meals later in the day after my protein shake, as the enzymes will last several hours in the system.

In this regards, it's nice to see this as a consideration.

You can find this protein for around $30 for a 2lb tub, which is inline with other popular protein mixes, and for that, I'm rather impressed, as typically Cellucor tends to price themselves higher than everyone else.

The powder also mixes very well, and I had no issues with clumping or thick mixes. With today's protein powders this is pretty standard, but there are a few that still have a gritty texture to them, so it's nice to get something as smooth as this.

Overall, it's a good product, but again, isn't one that stands head and shoulders above the rest. It's priced well, so even though it's not AMAZING, you can still take it and know it's going to be a good value.

If it's one that you can find at your regular shop, I would recommend it.

Also, if you're lactose intolerant, and you want some extra protection for your digestive system, this can help.

My one complaint, and this is similar to most companies, is the inclusion of Sucralose. I wish more companies would look into the use of natural sweeteners, rather than using chemically treated sweeteners like Sucralose. I have yet to find a good protein that takes advantage of products like Stevia, as I would be very interested in a protein that does, as I've stevia to be a fantastic 0 calorie/carb sweetener, that's natural.

Thanks to Cellucor for giving me the opportunity to review the product for the ER program.

And many thanks to Mhseaver670 for the protein waffle recipe. I've used a few times, and they come out very tasty indeed.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Inclusion Of Lactase

• kevO

Muscle Feast Proteins use Stevia as a sweetner, as you know they are legit
    • garlick
      April 14, 2013

I'll have to give them a try....eventually. Unfortunately proteins and pre workouts are like rabbits. When I close my pantry door, I swear they have sex and multiply.
    • Mooselini
      April 14, 2013

Also the NOW brand uses stevia and they are very cheap

Hello SR, first review going up! I decided to review Cellucor's performance whey as it is my most recent completed product.

Ingredient Profile: 8/10

Ingredient Profile: 8/10
    I'm not going to spend too much time discussing ingredients, as many other previous reviews have the profile extensively covered. I will point out my appreciation of the low fat, as I am missing a gallbladder and still tend to experience slight negative reactions upon ingesting too much fat. I did not have a single issue with side effects, which was fantastic. I know a few guys out there don't mind the protein farts, however, as a female I was pleasantly surprised that I never experienced these on this product.

Mixing: 7.5/10
    So from other reviews I've read, it seems the consensus is the mix-ability of this product hasn't been a problem. Maybe this is my inexperience with many protein powders, but unless I was using a shaker, I did have a few issues with clumping. I had to make sure to use a shaker every time, and always making sure I had a clean one around soon became a pain.

Taste: 8/10
    The first tub I finished was Strawberry Milkshake. I've noticed with all the flavors Cellucor has to offer, strawberry was never really anybody's first choice. However, I love strawberry flavored anything, so of course I decided on this flavor for my protein. Despite warnings from my fellow athletic peers that strawberry wheys are usually pretty gnarly, I decided to give this one a go first. I used coconut milk with my whey, and it really wasn't too bad. The smell upon opening the container began to bother me a bit, as it was pretty artificial, but it did not affect the taste. I've had difficulty finishing entire protein tubs in the past, as I usually get sick of the flavor relatively quickly, however, this was not an issue with the Strawberry Milkshake flavor(although I will say the name is a slight exaggeration). I do believe there is room for improvement, as I tried the Cinnamon Swirl flavor and must say it was pretty delicious.

Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    This protein delivers what it claims to do. I currently use intermittent fasting as my diet of choice, and usually broke my fast with this shake. For the beginning of the tub, I was not working out incredibly hard, as I was still recovering from gallbladder surgery. During that time period I used a single scoop, and it was able to curve my appetite until I had the time to make my full meal. School started for me, so my eating window shrank; I normally workout at 5:00am, and eat from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. This protein helped me out immensely with my schedule. I would typically get off work at 5:00pm, and often had school related meetings at 6:00pm. Because my meetings occurred in the middle of my eating window, the only option I had was to drink a shake and wait until usually 7:30pm before consuming any solid food. Typically on this schedule I would be ravenously hungry come 7:30pm, however once I began implementing the shake within that first hour I found myself not obsessing about food as much. It maintained my hunger until I had time to eat fully, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a protein product, although I did start using two scoops. I was only using this product to get some extra protein in, as well as maintain weight, and it was successful on all accounts. I'm sure you could use it to bulk, however, bulking is usually never my goal. I could (and probably will) use this product as a nice cutting tool as well.

I was able to buy every protein flavor Cellucor has to offer with a sale from bodybuilding.com. They offered a buy one get one free, and I split the cost and the tubs with my brother. So I would say my value isn't exactly typical with the product. Normally this protein runs for roughly $30, so pretty average compared to other products.

Overall: 8.5/10
    With the tons of different proteins out in the market now, it can be difficult to decipher which is best. I find you can typically get the macros you desire with several different products, and price ranges are usually similar. So honestly, when I look for a protein it usually comes down to three things; if it can keep me full, no side effects, and if it tastes good. Cellucor delivered on all accounts, the flavor does have a bit of room for improvement, but I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a craving from some sweet strawberries. I look forward to trying and using my other two tubs, Whipped Vanilla and Cookies 'N Cream!
    • No Side Effects
    • Kept Me Full

• ron

Excellent First Review!!!
      • Brotein
        September 23, 2013

Nice review. I agree, the Cinnamon Swirl was awesome, and if you get the chance the Peanut Butter Marshmallow is great too.
      • Frankiemusc

Awesome review !!
      • mhseaver670
        September 23, 2013

Awesome review.. for a girl! LOL Just kidding.
        September 23, 2013

I personally love Strawberry myself. Ever since Myofusion I judge lots of proteins by their Strawberry flavor.

Great job!
      • workoutguru
        September 24, 2013

Good review. It's good to see a female on here take interest in supplements and willing to do a review. I hope more females start doing some reviews on here also.
      • Clipper83

Great review
      • WarMachine

Superb First Review!!!
      • TigerJT

Good review!
      • Daloof911
        September 24, 2013

Great review. Definitely my favorite protein to date. I love the Vanilla, maybe I'll try strawberry next time I pick some up.
      • abischof

Thanks everybody!
        I'll def have to pick up some Myofusion if the strawberry is as good as you say it is Meuth
        September 25, 2013

I'm talking about the old myo. The new stuff isn't as good IMO but it's not bad. Flurry Strawberry has freeze dried strawberries in it. Love it
      • chefneilde
        September 25, 2013

ER after one review sounds about right.

Another review from the Expert Review team.
      A while back I was able to grab some Cellucor Whey to review. They was kind enough to send 3 tubs of this protein my way. I used one for mainly cooking with and two others for drinks and smoothies.

One thing I will point out first this stuff is very versatile . That is one reason this stuff is rated high.

Profile 9
      Another review from the Expert Review team.

Profile 9
      Ingredients have been mentioned by others but Its gluten free for those that ask about that stuff, also the whipped vanilla has a slightly lower sodium level than some of the other flavors. Its main ingredient are whey isolates, and whey concentrate. Now like blade I don't get bent out shape when I see the word concentrate on a label.

Taste 8
      They was solid flavors, no after taste, Nothing to write home about though. Just typical whey protein .

whipped vanilla 8.5
      Kinda plain but really smooth. I used this one for a lot of cooking and smoothies.
      Waffles mix was
      1 stick light butter
      2 eggs
      2 scoops protein
      1 cup milk
      flour until thick to your liking.
      makes about 5 or 6 waffles

Smoothie mix
      3/4 cup OJ
      1 large banana
      3 large heaping tablespoons of greek yogurt
      handful fresh strawberries
      handful of frozen blueberries
      one to two scoops protein
      Peanut butter if wanted
      ice
      I had this a lot mornings and it would stay with me all morning.

Molten chocolate 9
      I love chocolate so this was a easy one for me.
      It was really good with almond milk, It made it really smooth and creamy.

Cookies and cream 8
      This was OK, Not my favorite though, Mixes good although the left over chips in my cup would drive my OCD crazy.

Effectiveness 9
      Hard to rate how a protein works but you can tell how it does effect ones stomach issues.
      With me my couple doses with it I had some cramps and discomfort, BUT I have that with everyone at first.
      After those first days it was never a issue again. Never had terrible gas with this either, which can be a issue with some whey supplements.
      I seemed to have some good recovery on this protein , enough to be mentioned anyway.

Value 9
      I have seen the prices range from 25- 35 bucks for a 2 lb tub. Given that some flavors can have multiply uses I think its a good deal. It also seemed to last longer than what was listed on the label. This was the first protein in a long time I have consistently stayed with and used everyday.

Mixability 8.8
      At first glance I thought ,, Oh this is gonna be chunk city, But I already ever had a issue with mixing, It maybe a bit thicker than some like with some flavors though.

Overall SOLID 9.5
      This is one of the best ones I have used so far. If I catch a good deal I may spring for some of the other flavors and give them a go.

• sdunlimited
          March 31, 2013

Solid review and great recipes too! Gonna have to try those waffles out
        • mhseaver670
          March 31, 2013

Thanks They taste better with regular butter and no added protein, But I try to make them a bit healthy and
          boost the protein up . Let me know if you like them.
        • ron
          March 31, 2013

Great review and kudos for the extra recipes. This review was kinda like finding a prize in the cereal. Well done!!!
        • lava135
          March 31, 2013

Who do you think you are? Betty F'in Crocker? jk- great review.
        • garlick
          March 31, 2013

Used that Waffles mix to make some pancakes, as I don't have a waffle maker, which is too bad, because they were good, but would have been better as a waffle.

I've always been into Dymatize proteins, but due to recent articles about the poor consistency of their quality and nutrition facts, I've been steering more towards Cellucor's Cor Performance Whey.

Profile: 9/10
        130 Calories
        25g Protein/ 1g Carbs/ 1.5g Fat/ 5.5g BCAAs
        Blend of Whey Isolate and Concentrate

Pretty great profile; 71% protein content, low carb, low fat. A higher-end whey protein if you ask me.

Profile: 9/10
        130 Calories
        25g Protein/ 1g Carbs/ 1.5g Fat/ 5.5g BCAAs
        Blend of Whey Isolate and Concentrate

Taste:
        I've tried a few of their flavors, I'll rate them individually. Overall very good flavors.I feel like flavor is a big selling point for a lot of people when it comes to protein, and with this you can't go wrong.

Peanut Butter Marshmallow (9): Fairly mellow peanut butter flavor, but has a nice marshmallow/malty flavor. Good for a shake if you don't want fats from peanut butter.

Molten Chocolate (8): Strong chocolate flavor, not for the faint of heart. Reminds me of Swiss Miss hot chocolate. A little hard for me to get down postworkout because of how sweet and intense the flavor was.

Cookies and Cream (8): Typical cookies and cream flavor with cookie chunks. The bits of cookies are small and inhale-able.

Whipped Vanilla (9): Nice creamy flavor, not too overwhelming postworkout. Probably my favorite of the flavors I tried.

Mixability: 9/10
        Cellucor's Whey mixes great. They recommend 5-6oz of liquid per scoop. If you mix 1 scoop in 5oz of liquid it makes a very thick shake, but its a little gritty. 8oz was more my ball game: thinner, but still had good flavor.

This seems to be right on par with Gold Standard in price, maybe just a little bit more expensive. A 4lb tub runs around $45 for 52 servings and a 2lb tub runs around $28 for 26 servings. Obviously the larger container is a significantly better deal. Bodybuilding occasionally has good deals on this protein.

On a side note: I've noticed that this protein fills me up quite a bit. It seems like it would be an effective post shake during a cut, because it usually kills my appetite for a while and I sometimes need to force myself to eat my postworkout meal.

Cellucor Cor Performance has taken the cake for being my favorite whey protein. With a solid profile, great taste, and a pretty competitive price, I would highly recommend trying this protein next time you're in the market.

Clipper83

Hey guys, here comes yet another Cellucor review. A big thanks to Cellucor for hooking me up with 2 tubs of this. I was lucky enough to choose 2 flavors. I am becoming a big fan of this COR series. I'll keep this review short, because there are more reviews to come.

Ingredient Profile:
          It's a very simple whey protein supplement. Isolate/Concentrate blend. High cholesterol, yet this is expected with the whey concentrate in there.

Mixability:(9/10)
          Mixes quite well. I got a clump every once in a while however.

Taste:(9.25/10)
          Both taste very good in water, which...

Ingredient Profile:

Mixability:(9/10)
          Mixes quite well. I got a clump every once in a while however.

Taste:(9.25/10)
          Both taste very good in water, which was surprising, but of course, almond milk is where it's at!

Peanut Butter Marshmallow:(9.5/10)
          I gotta be honest, even though it tasted awesome, I was SLIGHTLY disappointed. This is prob. the 2nd best flavor I have had in terms of protein powder. MTS Whey takes up the top spot for that however. I expected this to be my new favorite flavor for some reason, yet MTS Whey still has my heart.

Cinnamon Swirl:(9/10)
          Tasted very good, yet it was a little overpowering for me. I preferred drinking this one in water. I didn't taste the "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" to be honest, but it was still good nonetheless

Effectiveness:(9/10)
          I could skip this part honestly. It is convenience food. I noticed no bloating or stomach issues. Just another good whey product on the market.

Value:(9/10)
          I'm going to go by the sale price right now, because that is probably where it will stay at. For $25.99, this is the same price as ON Whey, which we all know is great in terms of value. This could be a staple, but I could never use the same product forever.

Overall:(9/10)
          Very good product. If you are one of those people who only uses ON GS Whey, give this a try. Same price with some new/fun/innovative flavors. If you are someone who likes to make brownies or pancakes with whey, this should be on your "to try" list. You won't be disappointed when you take your first sip.

January 21, 2013

Very interesting! Have you had the MGN Cinnamon Apple Crumb Pie? I like that one too!
            • Clipper83
              January 21, 2013

No I haven't, yet now that you mention it.... I can't say I'm not curious

As always, Cellucor was so nice to provide a handful of expert reviewers with their new Cor Performance Whey protein. Special thanks to Mike at Cellucor and the entire company. Two solid flavors were provided, peanut butter marshmallow and cinnamon swirl. We have been reviewing a most of Cellucor's new cor performance line and the full product disclosures and slick case designs are well thought out and designed.

How I ran it: Ran this at various times. Sometimes upon wake up, sometimes as a mid afternoon treat and post workout. You will see it is fairly versatile....

Ingredients 8: The new whey cor performance line is a whey isolate and concentrate mix. I know everyone just expects to take isolates and hydro, but concentrates are not the devil and are the closest to whole foods. With a slightly higher cholesterol content than non concentrates , this shouldn't scare you at all.

Each scoop yields 25g of protein and 5.5g of BCAAs. Nothing earth shattering here to the profile, just solid and standard as other high quality whey products.

Mixing 9: Both flavors mixed great in both water and the almond milk. No deposits or clumping.

Effectiveness 8.5: As we have already examined the ingredient profile, I will evaluate how well digestion was with this whey and the recovery. Being a isolate/concentrate I was worried about proper digestion, I did not notice any major digestive issues. The occasional gassy on sets, but they were relatively mild and not frequent. My recovery was on par with other similar isolate/concentrate blends, nothing better nothing worse. I am not surprised that the recovery was on par with the other mainstream blends, this is protein with a solid ingredient profile.

Taste 8.75 (peanut butter marshmallow) 10+ (cinnamon swirl): Taste is always a subjective evaluation, but I find it hard to believe that you won't like this. Cellucor went out and developed 5 flavors and the two I tried with great. This is where the product shines. An absolute delight to mix up and drink.

First, the peanut butter marshmallow was great and not too over powering. I just am not a huge peanut butter fan, so I got tired of this near the end of the tub. Others however I have spoke to absolutely love this flavor. Like I said it is very good, even for a person not too into peanuts. Almond milk obviously enhances the flavor, but water was also great.

Second, the cinnamon swirl was perhaps the best flavor I have tasted. It tastes exactly like cinnamon toast crunch. Again personal preference, but Cellucor nailed this flavor. Perfectly sweetened and in almond milk is tastes amazing. This is also a flavor you could drink everyday and not get tired of it at all, definitely not a niche or "once in a while flavor". Did a mention wow about the flavor.

Value 8: A 26 serving 2lb tub will run you close to $25-30, which is a solid price point. Middle of the market and not overpriced by any stretch.

Conclusion 9: This product gets the big bladeski seal of approval. If you are in the market for a solid protein supplement and want to branch out to different flavors, this is your whey. The protein is solid quality, made with pure ingredients and no major digestive issues. Also the price point is placed right in the middle of the market.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Amazing Taste

• chichistrong
                January 20, 2013

If you liked this, you will like the RC line protein. Tasty motherfcuker, tasty!

SR! How you been???? Long time.
              So,after much ado, Cellucor are officially in India. Cellucor, with their flashy containers and coded product names are now here.
              I,like many other Indians, was interested in trying out their products after checking out all the reviews and the buzz online, so I decided to give their protein and pre-workout a shot.So, here comes my review of the protein.

PROFILE-(8\10)
              SR! How you been???? Long time.

PROFILE-(8\10)
              I give this an 8 because, despite the high cost, the principal ingredient is a blend of whey concentrate and isolate, not a blend of a thousand other sources of protein. It is not that straight-forward a high-quality source of protein, but atleast it still is right up there.There are 25 gms of protein and 1.5 gms of fat and 4gms of carbs in this, which I would say is moderately high, but you've got to expect them when whey concentrate is involved. That's about all of the ingredients, apart from the usual sodium and other micros.

MIXABILITY-(9\10)
              Mixes well for a concentrate dominated product. No clumps experienced, both in milk and water.

TASTE-(9\10)
              Superb taste. Period. I was looking to try a different flavor apart from my bad boy, chocolate, and wanted to give strawberry a go, and it did not disappoint. It tasted great in both milk and water. It tastes like milkshake alright, but if you have a sweet tooth and are in the mood for some candy, add some of those low-calorie sugar substitutes you find in the market when you mix it milk and it will leave you wanting for more. Especially,do this when you take it before going to bed! :D

VALUE-(7\10)
              This is the category where the product takes a beating. I usually don't do comparisons because of the dollar-rupee conversion problem, but I've still got to mention that I paid the price of a 5 pounder for a 4 pounder. That is even after a 20% discount.

EFFECTIVENESS-(8\10)
              I followed my usual diet and exercise routine when I used this product. I would do weight training about 4-5 days a week and try and hit my macros. This product helped me achieve that. Sometimes when I was lifting for 5 days straight, without any rest days, I would recover well. The best part about it was that it kept me feeling full. I mean, I was like "I don't need to eat any more" for atleast another 3 hours after taking this. Occasionally, I would mix it with milk and drink it before bed, I would wake up the next morning a satiated man. I don't really know if it was the diet or exercise, but I got a wee bit vascular when using this product.

Bottomline, I would definitely recommend cor-performance whey to anybody wanting to add more protein to their diet or simply looking to try a new protein product. It fails to disappoint on many levels and is a good quality, great tasting source of protein. The price is the only lagging department where I would say the company should really look to improvise, because I can see a lot of people who have used their other products state a similar issue. But that apart, I would say it is a great product and it should hold you in good stead.

See you with another review!
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Amazing Taste
              • Kept Me Full

SergioPLR12

Hello everybody! Just finished a bit tub of this and it has worked great actually. The big COR Performance series from Cellucor really caught my atention and since it was on sale, I decided to give it a try. I bought the Whey and the BCAA's, but that's another story. So, cutting to the chase, this is my review.

Dose: 1 scoop after my workout and 1 scoop on my mid-morning meal

Dose: 1 scoop after my workout and 1 scoop on my mid-morning meal

Effectiveness: 8.5/10
                Pretty good actually, not the best recovery I've had but it did the job. Overall recovery was good, I judge the effectiveness based on both recovery and digestion. On the second aspect, my stomach took it well, sometimes I found it to be a little heavy but nothing significant

Taste: 7/10
                Not the best aspect of the product actually. I had the Molten Chocolate flavor and I really like it at first, but but later on it became a little heavy and dense.

Mixability: 7/10
                The reason I'm giving this a 7 is that sometimes I found that the powder hadn't actually disolved very well. I use my smartshaker almost every time and every now and then I could feel the powder on my mouth(not really enjoyable). However, when I used a blender, this wasn't so usual.

Good price, considering the amount of protein and BCAA's per serving, looks like a good deal to me. I really don't get much vote in this aspect since I live in Peru and here the prices are really different, but I base my rating on the regular prices from bb.com, amazon, etc.

Profile: 8/10
                I liked the profile, 25gr of protein per serving is a pretty good deal actually, 5.5gr of BCAA's at 130 calories? Sounds good to me! Really liked the introduction of lactase in the product by the way.

Liked the product actually, it's definetely not my fav whey protein but it did the job. I think Cellucor really could do something about the mixability and taste, but then again, this is still a kind of new series.

Hope you found it helpful guys, if you have some questions about the product or the review, just reply.

Cheers!
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Inclusion Of Lactase
                • Great In Water &/or In Milk

I'm catching a little bit time to review this one. There's not much to say, so I'm not gonna drag this out.

Taste:

Cinnamon Swirl - 5/10

Molten Chocolate - 9.5/10

Peanut Butter Marshmallow - 9/10

Yeah, I know. You guys think I'm crazy. The Swirl just doesn't taste good to me whatsoever. I've tried it in milk, water, almond milk, oats. Just nothing about it is appealing to me in the least bit.

Taste:

Cinnamon Swirl - 5/10

Molten Chocolate - 9.5/10

Peanut Butter Marshmallow - 9/10

Chocolate and PBM however, are delicious. Molten Chocolate easily takes the cake for the most delicious protein I've had in a while, while PBM is just simple, smooth, and something that you really look forward to drinking. S/O to Cellucor. You guys nailed the taste.

This protein I believe is on par with GS and all the other proteins on the market, besides your whey isolate's of course. I don't notice an increase in recovery at all, but then again, I never did with any product except for AfterGlow, and thats an arm and a leg.

Cellucor's whey is just one of those old fashioned proteins thats very simple and effective as a snack, post workout, or before bed.

Solid 8 here. Not expensive at all. I bought the BB.com deal where for $60 after shipping I got 3 tubs of Cellucor's whey and a C4. So $60 for 75+ servings, is OK. But not fantastic.

With 5.5 grams of BCAA's, 25g of Protein per scoop, and 130 calories, this simple protein is great for anyone I believe. It's delicious, and cellucor continues to impress us with simple, effective products.

Back to the Log,

DanThaManski
                  • Great In Milk
                    mempp9

I often find myself getting bored with whey proteins. I find one that I like, but after a few tubs it's time to move on. After using MTS Whey (already reviewed), I had to find something good enough to fill its shoes. Cellucore Performance Whey was my next choice for multiple reasons. I couldn't resist the Peanut Butter Marshmallow flavor, and Bodybuilding.com had an awesome sale at the time (three 2 lb tubs with free 30 serving C4 for $70). I got the Peanut Butter Marshmallow, Molten Chocolate, and Cookies and Cream. They were all awesome!

Calories: 120
                    Protein: 25g
                    Carbs:...

Calories: 120
                    Protein: 25g
                    Carbs: 3g
                    Fat: 1.5g

Results (9/10): All right, we all know that it is difficult to test the results from whey proteins due to other supplements being taken, training styles, diet, etc. However, I will say that it didn't cause any stomach discomfort or GI issues. I certainly didn't stop making gains, so it worked well for me. I was doing high volume training and the BCAA content of this protein kept me feeling great.

Taste (9.5/10): Wow. All three flavors were amazing! I'll break it down by flavor to keep things short, sweet, yet informative.

Cookies and Cream: Great taste and very sweet. It has little chunks of chocolate in it that sink to the bottom, but it's a nice addition.

Molten Chocolate: I have to admit that I waited too long to try this because I assumed it would be very generic. Man, was I wrong. This was a surprisingly great chocolate flavor that wasn't too rich, but just perfect.

Peanut Butter Marshmallow: This was amazing! It was a great mix of both flavors. I would describe it was being a peanut butter flavor that is toned down a bit. I highly recommend it if you're looking for something new to try.

I won't rank each flavor individually because everyone has different taste preferences. I will say, however, that every supplement I've had from Cellucore has been great!

Mixability (9.5/10): Mixed great but had a tiny bit of foam. No big deal. It didn't clump or sink to the bottom.

Value (9/10): Okay I'm biased on this one because I got such a great deal, but I feel that they are priced fairly in most of their products. The Cellucore website offers free shipping, which is nice. Oh, and there are discount codes if you look for them. NWB is a 20% off code (Nick Wright Bodybuilding is sponsored by Cellucore I believe). There ya go...20% off and free shipping!

Overall (9.5/10): Not only does this taste great, it is well priced, and has exciting flavors. I would certainly recommend this whey to anyone looking to try it. I will be buying it again in the future.
                    • Great In Milk

• Gkeezy
                        June 26, 2013

Nice review, but are you wearing a womens sports bra in your profile pic ?
                      • mempp9
                        June 26, 2013

Haha yeah I am; I'm a chick that rocks a short haircut. I had a Patriots pic up, but had to take it down after Hernandez pulled a Ray Lewis :/

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.