Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > Cellucor > CLK > Reviews

CLK

By Cellucor
CLK Cellucor
7.1/10
(Weighted average based on 4 Reviews)

Ranks #62 of 79 (better than 22%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Jraymond82's CLK Review

Today I am going to review CLK. lets first started by breaking the ingrediants down.

CLA - 1.7g

CLA - 1.7g
CLA helps lower body fat and maintain lean body mass, it works by stopping little fat cells from getting bigger by blocking enzymes the let fat cells swell. CLA blocks fat uptake and increases speed of fat burning. Lets fat be used as energy for muscles instead of storing as fat.

L-carnitine 500mg

An amino acid that is produced naturally in the body. Helps the body turn fat into energy and reduces fatigue.

Razberi-k 100mg
Causes fat within your cells to ger broken up more effectively helping your body burn fat easier.

7keto dhea 100mg
Activates enzymes that drive energy producing substrates in a direction of less affiecent ATP production, relative to heat production. Also uses fat stores for energy.

Now CLK is a stimulant free wieghtloss product which helps with body composition.

Recommende to take 3-6 softgels a day. I would suggest taking 6 to get your clinical dosage.

First thing you notice when you open container is a rasberry smell. It smelled refreshing, did not taste bad but the downside is you taste it all day.

Now I will say I did not see much weightloss on the product but I did notice a lot of composition and a leaner look. This is not a speed working product you start noticong results in 3wks with a clean diet.

I had dropped 80lbs and still had some loose skin and stretch marks. CLK helped tighten all that up and helped me keep a lean look and keep muscle mass.

Now if you are looking to do a major weightloss CLK is not going to do it by itself. When I went through my 80lb weightloss I used super hd then clk and fish oil after the initial drop. The CLK helped tighten and tone.

The price is a little steep but you are taking 4 of the best natural weightloss supplements in the world. You pay for what you get.

I highly recommend using if you are looking to tighten and tone. If you need big weightloss use superhd along with this.

The price is a little high even for the great profile. the 90 serving which goes for around $70 is only a 15 day supply if you do max dosage which is clinical dosage.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Energy
  • Toning
  • Lean Muscle Gain

deumcole

I would like to say this worked on some level, but in reality it didn't

First things first, a huge "thank you" to Cellucor for allowing the Expert Reviewers a run at CLK. At the time, it was brand new & to my knowledge unreleased.

CLK is apart of the "Chrome Series" I believe, & a play off of CLA (with some added goodies). It's marketed as a stimulant-free fat burner for "toning & sculpting."

PROFILE
At its core, CLK is very much a CLA product with 1.7g of the stuff (per 3softgels). The added goodies are L-Carnitine (as Carnitine Tartrate, 500mg), Raspberry-K® (Raspberry Ketones, 100mg), & 7-Keto® DHEA (100mg).

DOSING
Dosing is easy enough to follow, 3softgels (1serv) taken daily. For "maximum fat loss" you can double up & take 6softgels. The softgels are a bit large, but nothing too daunting.

EFFECTIVENESS: D
I would like to say this worked on some level, but in reality it didn't. I experimented with the dosing some, but I never went above 6softels in one day. The most I experimented was taking the 6softgels at 2 separate times & spreading them out with my three largest meals.

Either way it was vastly underwhelming. I wasn't expecting much since I've seen little success with CLA, from what I've read you need to run it long & high. I was fortunately given 2 full bottles of CLK, but even then it only lasted me slightly over a month. I didn't notice any toning or sculpting, hell weight never budged at all. If recall, there was a time were my weight went up. I won't say it was a complete dud, because I never really got out of shape. I just got heavy. So was it working? I doubt it.

Beyond that there's nothing to report. I believe that to see the most out of CLK, you would need to treat it like regular CLA. Run it for a long time, & probably at a high dose. Then I think you may see results.

VALUE: F
I've seen a 60ct (which I received) & a 90ct available on bodybuilding.com, both going for $40 & $60 respectively. For a product that didn't really work, that's outrageous. For a product that could work, but you may need a lot of it, it's still outrageous. It's too expensive one way or another, for at the most a one month supply (at 3caps/day).

OVERALL: D
I enjoyed using a brand new product, even though it was a just about a complete dud. I noticed nothing special in even the slightest way, & CLK is just way too expensive to revisit. I had entertained thoughts of giving it a second chance somewhere down the line, but unless the price drops in a big way I'm not going to. I don't think this product is worth it unless you know you respond well to CLA products.

petey7408

Posted October 1, 2012
    I love the ingredient profile, and I think you'd have enjoyed it more with a higher dose and a longer run. I do agree though, price will be the kicker for many.

-AP

Posted October 1, 2012
    When you took this , were you on a strict diet ?

deumcole

Posted October 1, 2012
    Pretty much, yes. At least for me.

helped me on exactly what i wanted to achieve

i was very happy with the results i had on this product and definitely would use this product again, ive gone through 2 bottles of the stuff and just finishing my last week on the 3rd bottle. and its truly helping on the exact results i wanted from it

effectiveness:
    cellucor calls...

effectiveness:
    cellucor calls this a "breakthrough toning and sculpting formula" what i came into this product for was the main ingredient CLA. CLA is a fatty acid that helps use body fat as a source of energy except for using your muscle for it. (muscle loss prevention) exactly what i needed after a great 3 and a half months of bulking. im sure after gaining all that awesome looking size you see in the mirror you wouldn't want it to go away when you cut the fat off. so thats what this product gave me during my 8 week cut for my competition. i was able to spare almost all of muscle while slowly cutting the fat away and i give cellucor props for making a product that can do that with some extra ingredients to help the process.

dosage: i only went up to 3 pills a day which worked fine for me , if i would of had an extra bottle at the end of my cut i would of worked up to 6 pills but for budgetary reasons i didnt buy another. i took 1 pill in the morning , 1 at meal 3 and the last pill at the last meal of the day.

Value: other than the fact if you go to alot of sites and stores this product will range from $30-60 a can depending on the size you get. i was able to snag 1 60 pill bottle at the LA convention for $20 and the other 2 bottles i got on lockoutsupplements.com when they had 60 count bottles for $15 each! so i snagged those up! the value for me was great, while others may not have been so lucky this product can get pricey

i would definitely recommend this product and company both great!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Loss Prevention
    • Toning

Posted May 30, 2013
      cant forget to mention the raspberry flavor that was coated on each pill :b

joshfokis's CLK Review

I really enjoyed this weight loss supplement. The taste on it is great. I noticed the month I used this I was able to lean up more than just using cardio. I also tried this with the Super HD supplement. They work well together. I really enjoy the fact that CLK is stim. free. I do recommend this to any one wanting the extra nudge to burn fat and lean up. The price of this one product is great compared to the price of the ingredients separately.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Lean Muscle Gain
      • Toning
      • Energy