Chrome P6 Extreme

By Cellucor
Chrome P6 Extreme Cellucor
7.1/10
(Weighted average based on 14 Reviews)

Ranks #83 of 113 (better than 27%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Coupons/Deals

Blade410

A solid natural test booster that provides solid results with solid, proven, quality ingredients

A big thanks to Petey for supplying an extra size bottle (180 count) of Chrome P6 from Cellucor. This is the 3rd generation natural test booster from Cellcor.

One of the nice traits that Cellucor possesses is they continually refine and reformulate their products, searching for better ingredients, better blends and continual research to provide the consumer with a better overall product.

With that said, I have never tried the previous versions of P6 but while speaking at length with Adonislike, the older previous generation is a lot higher quality. This is somewhat disappointing, but given Cellucor's attempt to continually increase the quality with reformulation, sometimes you may miss the mark.

Now with the review.

How I ran it: I ran this for 45 days (~6.5 weeks). 2 pills in the mid morning and 2 pills before bed.

My routine: As most know I focus on supersets, dropsets, etc... I took down my cardio to only 1 day per week while running this cycle to ensure I would focus on mass gains.

Supplement Stack: Muscle Pharm Combat, Gatorade Powder, SAAs, P6 and Jack3d Micro. I was completely off creatine while on this cycle.

Effectiveness 8.75: This product says it delivers strength, stamina and lean mass gains. In my case I definitely noticed strength and lean mass gains, however stamina was relatively unchanged and recovery was relatively unchanged.

As a frame of reference for a few lifts, before P6 my Weighted pullup was 65# for 8 reps. After the cycle I was pulling 80# for 6-7 reps. Decline Barbell was noticeably increased from 205x9 to 225x12. Additional increased in flat bench, squats and military presses were noticeable.

This product delivers on it's promises.

Weight pre cycle was 189.5; Post cycle was 192.5 Now that may not seem like much, but I have been at a plateau for a past 3-4 months at ~190.

A criticism of P6 is how it did not lean you out as much I would expect from a natural test booster. I would have expected to lean out slightly more, however I had upped my calories 500 per day which most likely negated some of the more noticeable leaning effects.

Value 6.5: This is where P6 does not fair as well, but still performs. At roughly ~$100 with a gold card at GNC, so 70-80 online it is one of the most expensive natural test boosters on the market. However you are paying for the quality of Cellucor and I get upset when people give low value ratings based on price solely. When judging price you need to take into account multiple factors including price, quality of the ingredients, quality of the manufacturing processes at the supplement company and the results based on the price. Given all of these factors, it fairs well in my opinion.

Conclusion: One of the largest positives regarding this and all of Cellucor's products is the quality ingredients, the significant amount of research, continued reformulations and results of their products.

Is P6 a perfect product? By all means, NO. However it is a solid natural test booster that provides solid results with solid, proven, quality ingredients.

Bladeski seal of approval.

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle

FlashSunday

Posted September 29, 2012
Nice gains on those lifts and good review as always!

Mine is still better....

Excellent review Blade.

Posted September 29, 2012
I've been interested in this supplement for so long, but the price keeps me away from it. I do see your point why certain products are a lot more expensive than others, but damn regular price is 0_o

jmlstocks

Posted September 29, 2012
Solid review, some very nice increases on your lifts

VonBoom

Posted September 30, 2012
Thanks for the review, man. Been thinking about trying this one for a while, despite the steep price.

Posted December 22, 2013
How did you run this product? Just asking because results vary alot with this product

Clipper83's Chrome P6 Extreme Review

I bought this product after winning $300 on a scratch ticket. I got excited and went on a supplement shopping spree, made a nice stack. I have used other tboosters and AE products before(Dpol/Animal Stak/Erase/A-HD/PM/others), so I know what to expect when my T-levels jump up.

P6 is...

P6 is Cellucor's testosterone boosting product, which is infamous for its high price , but is known for actually being effective. I ran the bonus size bottle, which will give you enough for 6 weeks.

I will not do the whole profile, but the main ingredients are Ovine Placenta Powder, and Tribulus Alatus. I know most people here, like me, believe that tribulus terrestris is nothing more than a libido booster, there is SOME evidence that tribulus alatus actually has some testosterone boosting benefits to it. Couldn't find too much on the Ovine, but there is some evidence to that as well.

Taste/Dosage-None, caps. Easy 2 pills in the morning, and 2 pills at night.

Effectiveness- (9/10)
After 1 1/2 weeks my libido shot up. Not that I have any problems with my normal libido but this shot it into overdrive. It would honestly wake me up in the middle of the night, or so it felt. Most nights were sex dreams, and this is being honest, no joke here. This was the first difference I noticed in my body.

Anyways, I'm not some old man looking for a libido boost. I am on a bulk, looking to build strength and get some more size going. I noticed after the end of the 3rd week that me strength was going up steadily. I felt much better than I usually do and really wanted to go to the gym every day. I stopped myself from doing that, but it was actually very comparable to the drive that Animal Stak and D-Pol gave me after 2 weeks.

I was never angry at people like I was when I was on the Animal Stak and D-Pol. I kind of liked not being too aggressive. I did not get much acne, in fact, now that my cycle is over, I am getting more acne on my shoulders than I have ever had, even more than when I took D-Pol.

As I was getting stronger, I noticed that I my appetite grew tremendously. My diet was typically very clean with high calories, except for this next story. There was a week(4-5 I believe) where I would eat at least 5000 calories a day(most of it was clean),which was easy with Re-Built Mass and McDonalds(everyday for a week.... I know, shoot me for dirty bulking), and I was literally losing weight steadily everyday(proper weighing) for over a week. I still looked bigger, and with my strength growing, it tells me that I was actually burning fat and building muscle(probably due to the anti-estrogen properties in p6).

Results- At the end I ended up just 2 pounds heavier(that fat loss didn't go throughout, just for that week or so and then I slowly gained weight, like what I would expect from a good lean bulk). My strength went up 20 lbs. on some lifts, which I found to be great. Reps were usually increasing by 6-7 reps every workout, which was great for me. I noticed at the end of my cycle however, that I was over-training. My whole body ached from all the strength gains, so I had to take 5 days off 2 weeks after my cycle was done.

Value-(4/10)
This is the biggest killer of all. I would really recommend this product, if it weren't $120! I would say it would be fairly priced at $55-$70. I would get this on a BOGO/GC week at GNC, which would make one full price, and the second one 90% off, that is when this product would be somewhat worth it. Although I had fun with this product, I cannot believe they thought they could get away with such a ridiculous price. One month is $120 at GNC, I could get 2 bottles of D-Pol/Animal Stak/PES Erase cheaper if I really wanted to. That would even better than just running P6.

Overall (7/10)

I'll give this a 7. I had a lot of fun with this product and will be taking it in the future, but only when I win another scratch ticket. Even with my employee discount it can be a too pricey. The effectiveness is there, don't get me wrong, but there are better alternatives. Pretty sad, this would have been my new Animal Stak if it weren't for the gross price. I recommend this product as a "once in a while" product. It is def. worth a few cycles, but no more than twice a year at its value. D-Pol is becoming a staple in many peoples stacks, this can be a great addition to that. Even by itself it gives good results, but by no means does it replace Animal Stak.

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle
  • Increase Test
  • Blocks Estrogen

Blade410

Posted June 22, 2012
BOOM! FAT FINGER :(

Posted June 22, 2012
You ********!

Jraymond82's Chrome P6 Extreme Review

Today I will be reviewing P6 by Cellucor.

P6 is a natural test booster which is used for lean muscle gains. It is labeled as 3 products in one. You are to take to capsules in the AM and 2 capsules in the PM

Now lets start with the ingrediants:

P6 extreme blend...
Today I will be reviewing P6 by Cellucor.

Now lets start with the ingrediants:

P6 extreme blend - 947mg

ovine placenta powder - ovine placenta is a rich source of nutrients, growth factors and bioactive cytokines. Scientific studies have found that placenta contains a high level of special proteins (placenta proteins) which promote cell growth, regulate hormone secretion and strengthen the immune system.

Black cohosh extract - Helps with estrogen and hormone levels.

beta sitosterol - β-sitosterol reduces blood levels of cholesterol, and is sometimes used in treating hypercholesterolemia. β-Sitosterol inhibits cholesterol absorption in the intestine When the sterol is absorbed in the intestine, it is transported by lipoproteins and incorporated into the cellular membrane. Phytosterols and phytostanols both inhibit the uptake of dietary and biliary cholesterol, and reduce the levels of LDL and total serum cholesterol8 Also used as an anabolic precurser.

Wild yam - wild yam is often promoted as a "natural alterative" to estrogen therapy, so you will see it used for hormone replacement therapy

Agaricus bisporus - significant inhibitory effect on the growth of the estrogen receptor (ER)-positive, aromatase-overexpressing breast cancer cell line, MCF-7aro. This effect was through the inhibition of aromatase, the enzyme that catalyzes the formation of estrogen from androgen, helps with decrease in estrogen levels.

Stinging Nettle - helps increase free testosterone

Bayberry - Helps prevent hairloss

salvia sclarea - The main benefit of using Salvia sclarea extract to stimulate metabolism is to promote weight loss without drastically cutting down on calories. Many diets fail because they call for a severe calorie restriction, which often ends up promoting fat storage by slowing down metabolic rates. During a low-calorie diet the body often lacks the energy necessary for adequate exercise, which also slows down metabolism and slows fat-burning processes.

tribulus alatus 250 mg - Tribulus Alatus has specific studies showing antioxidant activity, and real promise as a free test booster. As an anabolic herbal, independent of androgenic action

P6 has combined a lot of natural herbs which I have not seen in other "natural" test boosters. Due to the $120 price tag I decided to do research on all the ingrediants before purchasing 2 bottles ( the recommended cycle)

When I started using P6 I was trying to lean out after dropping a lot of weight but keep the muscle tone I had built and try and build a little more. When I first started I was 170lbs but still a little chubby. ( i was on point with my diet, I had dropped 75lbs).

I noticed when I was taking P6 I had more energy through out the day and was not having to take naps during the day. Gradually through out my training I noticed I had more strength and was hitting some personal bests in the gym. After the first bottle I noticed I was getting tighter but my weight had jumped up to 175lbs. ( lean muscle gains)

A month through I was seeing no side effects. No anger issues, no hair lose, no pimples. So it was doing what it said it was going to do.

After the 3rd bottle I had went down a paint size but I gained 10lbs total on the cycle. The lose skin and chubbyness had disappered. Now was the test am I going to keep these results on the off cycle as Cellucor had stated you do not need a PCT.

A month had passed, I had maintained my normal diet and workout and to my surprise I only lost 3lbs of what I gained. Still had none of the side effects of taking a test booster.

I recommend this test booster if you have the money to spend. It worked great for me but you have to remeber to work hard and keep your diet on point, not everyone will see the same results.

I give it a 8/10 ( due to pricing)

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle

Not great but not bad.

First of all the reason I wanted to try this product was to see if it could help with my max gains. I've used t-bomb and didn't have any real results. I took this product for a steady 2 months then cycled went back on with another 2 months. I ate a fairly healthy diet with a proper mix of fats and protein as well as creatine.

Effectiveness: Well this product did the job for the most part. I was looking to lift heavier and It helped me do just that. However being that I just turned 20 years old, there were no substantial gains. I only gained about 10 lbs. on max. I also pushed myself harder than ever and ate like a beast. So its possible that this supplement had nothing to do with my gains. I do Think someone older would have experienced far better gains with this product though.

Pill Size: No taste, pretty average size, If you cant take pills this size you have a issue.

Price: Well for most amateur lifters this is a pretty pricey product. However, I've heard some people claim this and P6 Black to be the next best thing to illegal steroids which are way more expensive so I'll let you decide if the price is right.

Side effects: This did produce an Alpha-Male side effect too. Good to some people and in my opinion it was great in the gym. Only problem is that I couldn't turn it off and would often experience myself losing my temper. When I was on this it didn't matter if 10 guys wanted to fight me at the same time, there was no turning back.

Conclusion: I applaud cellucor for what they could do with a supplement in this form. Way better than T-bomb but not too effective unless your in your mid 20's or older. That is the reason for my maybe recommendation. I recommend for the older men who want to feel young again and lift like they did in their youth, however, if your younger than say 24 or 25, its just not worth the price.

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle

TMan2004's Chrome P6 Extreme Review

I have been on this site for some time now but this will be my first review.

First, I would like to mention that this is the first "Test Booster" I have used. I say that keeping in mind that I have tried tribulus, yohimbi, and stinging nettle at times as well.

I took...
I have been on this site for some time now but this will be my first review.

I took P6 for two months (two Bottles). The first month I didn't notice enough for me to say it made a difference one way or the other. I chalked it up to my diet not yet being in check or not spending enough time in the gym. The second month though, I began to see some definite gains.

My overall weight didn't change, as I stayed right at the 200lb mark, but my physique and build definitely saw improvements.

My diet consisted of primarily chicken and veggies with protein shakes between meals to increase my protein intake. My exercise program consisted of working out five days a week of moderate to heavy lifting.

Overall affectivenes and what I noticed out of the P6 was awesome. I saw the gains I wanted while taking it. I had a huge amount of endurance when I was in the gym, regardless of what pwo I was on. I had energy all day long. This is saying a lot considering I eliminated all caffiene from my diet with the exception of whatever was in my pwo. (I like my fair share of caffiene, so that's saying something!)

The one thing I did notice with the P6 though, is that my temper was MUCH shorter at the end of the cycle. I definitely was a bit edgier when I was taking this, than when I am not taking it. That would really be my only word of caution for this product, is that it has a good chance of shortening your temper in regards to even the littlest of things.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed everyone!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Became More Edgy!
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle
  • Little Pricey

Posted February 4, 2013
You asked for constructive criticism, so here it is. Try breaking it into sections(dosage/effectiveness/value/etc.). Check out some of the more well known members on the site and try their formats.

Posted February 4, 2013
Thanks man. Thought process going in was to follow there format, then I just started writing.

I did notice some increased levels of strength, focus

First off, Let me start out by saying that I haven't had much luck with test boosters in general, but I tried this one because of the sales guy in the supp. shop, and the ratings/reviews on it kinda had me hyped up.

I was not interested in paying 119.99 per bottle (only because I'm a...

I was not interested in paying 119.99 per bottle (only because I'm a broke college student, not because it doesn't work) but I waited for it to go on sale (BOGO 1/2 off deal, plus a store discount card, I gave Cellucor Chrome P6 Extreme a chance.

Value - 5/10 - It is quite expensive if you buy it straight up, and not on sale, but I guess it depends on how much you believe the saying "You get what you pay for!" because a complete cycle is two bottles, which is close to $250 after tax. Do not get me wrong, I am not trying to scare you away from buying this product, because it does do what it claims.

Effectiveness - 7/10 - The product claims to boost testosterone levels, block estrogen and minimize DHT with every serving, and I did notice some increased levels of strength, focus, and my physique definition also had more tone to it. I never had my test levels checked by a physician so I do not know the baseline and increases from this product, but I can tell you honestly that P6 is worth at least one cycle.

I never knock a product until I try it, and this one, although expensive, is a good product on the market. Cellucor makes some amazing stuff, and this one is not short of that list.

I didn't have any side effects or after effects nor do the capsules have a bad taste to them. I was told that my libido/sex drive would increase drastically, but I did not notice much down that road, so I am not sure what that is about, but oh well.....

I would recommend this product to someone, but would also suggest that they purhcase it during a sale or with a discount of some sort because I just can't see spending that kind of money on any kind of supplement.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase Test
  • Blocks Estrogen
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle
  • Everyday

over all i was disappointed

hey guys , i have been looking forward to submitting a review on this product for some time, although i wish it could have been more positive. i realize i am young , but i also know that if a product works , it will work regardless of age, i don't have the money to do the pre and post blood work, but i wish i did because i cannot find anyone anywhere on the web
effectiveness: 6/10 i have finished one can and i am less than impressed , i have taken Pink Magic and Animal Stak before, altough i feel this product has been more effective than both of those , it did not live up to my expectations , or its horrendous price. i did move up in weight ( starting 186lbs : 4 weeks 190lbs ) i cannot say i attribute any of those gains to p6, considering weight fluctuations from day to day.

value: 3/10 by far this has been my biggest waste of money ever.i bought 2 cans that were on bogo at the GNC i work at , even with my discount i still paid about 140 $ roughly 70 dollars each. i could have bought viridex or triazole or two of each and still paid less. dont buy into the hype.

over all i was disappointed, after all the time i spent looking for a good testosterone Booster i have yet to find one, none of the products i have found give real beyond normal gains. even the 120 dollar one guys.
i wont give up though, sumwhere someone will find the right combination, the right ingredients and will price it reasonably.
too bad that time is not now, if your test doesn't go beyond normal limits, neither will your gains.

Pros:
Cons:
    • Not Worth It

Posted September 27, 2011
    Ya buddy I feel you on this one. Basically to sum it up 99% of supplements are BS!!! All you need is some creatine monohydrate (creapure), protein, vitamin, and preworkout. Everything else is a WASTE of money. All my gains come from ME in the gym, not no bogus supplement. Hard work, proper nutrition= results! NOt pills in a bottle!

This was a great product

This was a great product! I used it for the recommended 8 weeks and got great results. It allowed me to maintain muscle MASS while I was dieting for my contest, and losing muscle while dieting is common; not the case with P6. I used it with T7 and D4 (all from the Chrome Series) and was ready to hit the stage until a back injury derailed my training. I compete at heavyweight if anyone cares. I recommended it for contest preparation and people training for at least 5 years and are at least 25 years old, any younger and your results may vary.

Cons:
    • Strength
    • Lean Muscle
    • Little Pricey

Posted September 12, 2011
    Ya, this was just an honest review peter. Maby a 0 was a little harsh but it didnt do anything for me it was like taking a placebo. If I would have given it a 5 than it should have did something for me like give me acne, or increase my bench etc. ha but it did absolutely nothing.

Posted September 12, 2011
    @malaka, I think the reason you didn't experience anything is due to your age. I tried a test booster when I was 21 and didn't notice anything. Your natural level are still really high, take advantage of that. N.O. products will work best for you, as well as good ol' fashioned food. When you're my age, try revisitng P6, that is if its still on the market.

Posted September 12, 2011
    @sprawltoe......you may be right and Im sorry i meant to post that on mine. But ya all im sticking to is my diet, creatine, and a preworkout. I doubt any of these products will be on the market because I belive the FDA will get involved with the supplement industry soon. But hey if it works for you im glad but I think your dis crediting yourself a little it could be you and not the P6. What you should do is go to the doc and have them take blood to show your current test levels and than again once your on P6 to see if it "really works". Thanks man.

there was no increase in libido, nothing crazy

Whats up everybody. I just did a full "cycle" as they call it on P6. 180 capsules in the bottle at 4x a day daily. I am a Cellucor fan and love some of their products, but unfortunately this did not work for me at all. I did not experience anything from taking the new chrome P6 Extreme.

To me this was a waste of $80 dollars, there was no increase in libido, nothing crazy, and no noticeable increase in testosterone or I would have gained alot more size and strength from this. I credit my strength and size gains to working out properly, eating enough calories and getting proper rest. But hey, just because it didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont work for you, its just advice, thats all it is. I love Cellucor but this one was a epic fail. Plus if you do your research on the ingredients in this there are no proven studies that this works. I believe creatine, protein and preworkout are the only supplements you need. Thats my advice take it how you want.

Posted September 5, 2011
      What are the ingredients in this? What is it suppose to do?

Posted September 5, 2011
      Its an advanced anabolic stack, natural testosterone, its suppose to increase strength, lean muscle, libido and stamina. The P6 has 250 mg of Tribulus alatus extract, and a P6 Extreme Blend of Ovine Placenta powder, Black Cohosh Root extract, and other stuff....you can check out the ingrediants on www.cellucor.com......but i did not get any results that it said on the bottle.

Posted September 5, 2011
      I agree with this review. I am 52 yrs old and always looking for an effective product. This was hyped to me at GNC but the results were limited. I would rather recommend Animal Stak, much more effective, along with Kre-Alkalyn which is the best creatine formula I have tried, and of course pre-workout as you say.

FlashSunday

Posted September 5, 2011
      Sometimes I wonder if companies actually test the products they put out or if they just combine a bunch of poo and decide its good enough to be an "anabolic" something or other.

Dfost115

Posted September 5, 2011
      In all fairness to Cellucor bro, you really shouldnt post a review that really affects how this is rated because you are only 20 and products like this are not meant to for work for us at an early age. You should have waited a couple years and then you might have seen results.

Posted September 6, 2011
      A can of p6 has 120 capsules in it which is a 30 day supply. You are supposed to run You are supposed to run this for 8 weeks. I would say im quite suprised you didnt see results, it might be because you only ran one can. IMO this is one of the best testboosters on the market...over priced yes....but it still is a solid natty test booster. It sucks you didnt get much out of it bro. Might also be because of your age...

Tuna44

Posted September 6, 2011
      Maybe this supp didnt help you because your 20 and your test levels are very high at that age.

MrNice

Posted September 6, 2011
      I definitely agree with Kris, dude u are twenty, test is raging all over your body, any test boosting product is a waste.

To the 52 year old, have u tried dosing more than recommended? Since u areva bit older u probably needed a higher dosing.

To both what was your protein and diet intake?

Everytime I take a test booster, I stack a creatine product and a recovery product to ensure the gains.

I understand its pretty expensive but this stuff works. I've used the 2nd Gen p6 stacked with m5 and r3 all 2nd Gen, with minimum protein and a less than maintenance Cal intake and still got great results in lean mass while looking alot slimmer,( I work out pretty intense) plus I had an RC injury atvthe time, no other supps seem to work but cellucor got my strength back and a lil more.

I was 28 or 29 when I used it.
      I'm gonna start the chrome series in a couple of weeks, so wait for my review on it.

I will be dosing a 2/2/2 protocol maybe even 3/3/3 lol
      Mike from cellucor does it all the time.
      Wait for my review before u purchase guys

Posted September 6, 2011
      Yea MrNice is right, I cant believe the Chrome generation has only 1 review, im also going to have to do a review on this. LOL been saying this for months, but seriously I think its time cause its absolutly ridiculious IMO that this product gets a 0.0/10....not bashing you here Malaka.

Posted September 6, 2011
      Whoa guys relax there. First off I may be 20 but cellucor and gnc both claimed that it would be an effective anabolic stack. Read what I said before you guys start jumping on me, what didnt work for me might work for you. And I bought the Bonus Size which is 180 Capsules not 120, therefore I did the full 8 week cycle. Also if you guys do your research you will find no valid information on the ingrediants in this product. I love cellucor but this didnt do anything. How about you guys who claim this "might work" go to your doctor and get a testerone level check before and after running a cycle than come back to me with a post... how about that malakas? You guys may be right about my age but this product should have helped somewhat no?

Dfost115...... As I said I am a BIG fan of cellucor. I ran this product because it was suppose to be a great stack with my C4, and the new M5 and R5. I had no results therfore I gave it a zero. Isnt this website about rating products honestly? Well I did just that. I am 20 and my testerone levels may be high who knows unlesss I get a test, but I will next time get a test before and after and post it here for you if I run it again.

Kris....As I mentioned above I ran this for 8 weeks because I got the Bonus Size 180 Capsules. Hey if this worked for you im glad, but it did nothing for me and was recommend by cellucor and gnc even at AGE 20.

Tuna44.....like i said unless i get a testosterone test you cant say that.

Mr Nice Guy..... This review was done in all honesty with much love to cellucor but these ingrediants have no proven effect on increasing test levels. My protein intake, carb intake, and creatine intake were on the dot as I am building right now in the gym. However old you are post that and let everyone know how it worked for you. But for me at 20 it did nothing and I can save some 20- whatever age some money.

I am also surprised this has one review so to EVERYONE who took it, come and rate it. I based this product off my results. NO RESULTS = 0/0. Much love to cellucor though.

Posted September 6, 2011
      Flashsunday..... I agree with you. It is hard since the FDA does not regulate these supplements therefore we can only know what works by doing reviews on this website correct? Go look up the ingredients and research done on them.... I did and I found nothing. To say that these pills will increase your testosterone and give you steroid like effects is crazy.... if any of you guys believe that go for it ima save my money for the stuff that works....Diet, protein, creatine, and working out properly. :)

Dfost115

Posted September 7, 2011
      Nobody's jumping on you dude. It is just a general rule here that if you are still in your teens- early 20's, you should post your reviews for this kind of stuff in the forum section. Or if you do post a review, post one that does not dramatically affect the rating of these products. We are trying to cut down on reviews that may have an independent variable, ie age.

Posted September 7, 2011
      Dfrost..... This product is suppose to be a test booster so it should boost my levels of test no matter my age or what levels they are at. Like I said I cAn rate this product because not only did I took it but cellucor said age was not a factor. Therefore my rating here goes no matter what you say. 99 percent of supplements out there are bs and if your tehe guy who swears by all these products than go ahead and waste your money on all them regardless of age.

Posted September 7, 2011
      So to the young guy you say "you are too young" and to the older guy (me :)) you say "take more than the recommended dosage." Really? Okay, but let me just say Animal Stak works just fine, even Tanagex works better. My protein intake is high, several times a day. I would not give it zero, probably a 5/10 but there are much more effective products in my humble opinion.

It Works

Hi, well, I don't unnerstand why anyone in their 20's would want a test booster and how they can tell if it even works.. this is just the opinion of an old dog.

I've tried many test boosters...Test Power, Test Freak, T-bol, Isa-test...

This is a subjective opinion... This...

I've tried many test boosters...Test Power, Test Freak, T-bol, Isa-test...

This is a subjective opinion... This product is very expensive. The reason I like it is... it's smooth; no upset, no aggression, nothing to get in the way of training hard, playing squash, and bein a little frisky. Also, some of the above boosters come on strong and wane towards the end of a cycle. This gives results all through.

If I have the bread, yes, I'd get this again. If I didn't, I'd get Test Powder and Powerfull.

I wonder about adding some DA to this..but it's expensive enough...

How do I know it works? The ever popular morning wood.. amazing at my age...60... playing 2 + hours of squash. Insane, yes, I pay for it...but it's sooooo much fun. And more sets, not looking to blow out my tendons. Also, like Prime, this gives that full muscle feeling.. I dig that! I wanted more stamina to do more sets, and this gives me that lil extra help to do one more.

I'm not gonna be the guy who sits in a chair and watches reruns of Matlock.. however, a lil help at my age is cool... Nobody I play in squash is my age, they all are 15 or more years younger.. I can still beat them with, like I say a lil help. I can in part judge how these products work by how I feel at the end of a match. And P6 helps me finish the match with some energy.

Thanks

Cons:
      • Strength
      • Lean Muscle

Posted August 21, 2013