C4 Extreme

By Cellucor
C4 Extreme Cellucor
8.0/10
(Weighted average based on 252 Reviews)

Ranks #28 of 157 (better than 83%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Side Effects Question:

i would like to know if there are bad side effects for women taking using ths?

My brother gave me some to try it out & I love it. It gave me the energy to jogg 6 miles & I probably could have jogged another 3 if it didnt get so dark. I want to lose about 20 more pounds with my problem area being belly fat. Will this stuff help me achieve this without losing weight in other areas?

Posted August 27, 2012
This might make your heart race while you are running so be careful of that this is more of an energy product with some caffeine more geared toward lifting weights. If you are looking to erase some fat i would check out oxyelite pro its the most popular fat burner on here for men and women.

Posted August 27, 2012
Thanks so much kingmeat for your response. I will look up that product.

Posted August 27, 2012
no problem any help you need just ask!

Posted August 27, 2012
I do have another question but i am kind of embarrassed to ask, but here it goes if I take oxyelite will it only burn belly fat? Because I dont want it to make my breasts small, I just want to get rid of belly fat.

Posted August 27, 2012
no question is stupid but it will burn fat wherever it is. It may be your stomach chest or butt it won't specifically go straight to your stomach but all over. So i'm thinking it's a possibility but not a definite.

Posted August 27, 2012
Thanks, I guess the only thing I can do is just try it & see what happens.

Posted August 27, 2012
yeah i mean it's a good thing to lose the belly fat nice confidence boost so best of luck to you!

bosox516

Posted August 28, 2012
Gt, check this link, it might make you feel better:

Depending on who you are, the total fat volume in breast tissue, as opposed to glandular volume, could be as little as 7% to as much as 56%. Basically, there's likely more functional glandular tissue in your breast than just fat. This functional tissue makes up most of the size and a even more of the weight, and isn't targeted by fat burners, so a fat burner would have much less effect on your breasts than it would on your belly fat, or other areas, where the concentration of plain fatty tissue would be much higher.

But judging by how much you run, the fat content in your breasts is probably very low. Belly fat tends to be much more stubborn, and last to go when you're getting in shape. So bottom line is... If it does alter your breast size at all, it'll probably be barely noticeable.

Posted August 28, 2012
bosox516. Thanks for the info.