C4 Extreme

By: Cellucor

bdstl

Can I take this with whey first thing in the morning.

December 3, 2012

I work out as soon as I get up in the morning. Normally I wake up, have a shake with two scoops of C4, a half scoop of Optimum Nutrition whey and a half scoup of Glyco-Maize. I combine them all in a shaker cup and down them about 20 minutes before I start my workout. Are there any issues with combining all of these together?
cguy18
Posted December 3, 2012

other then the taste haha i dont see why there would be a problem. do you ever have stomach cramps with how heavy the protein sits in your stomach though?

I just bought c4 and todays my first day taking it, but other then the occasional stomach cramps you may get, i dont think theres a problem with combining, most people reccomend protein intake pre-work out, so if your able to tolerate it and it doesnt effect your performance in the gym, i'd say your all set bro
Frankiemusc

Yes there are issues.

C4 is most effective on an empty stomach.

If you consume this on a full stomach, it will not be as effective.

As a result, you will get the impression the product doesn't work.
bdstl
Posted December 3, 2012

@Frankiemusc: So would it be best to not have anything else first thing in the morning and just use C4 prior to working out?
Frankiemusc
Posted December 3, 2012

@Bdstl Yes, if u need to have something when u wake up, have a whey shake and take the C4 1 hour after.

You will get the full effects of the product on an empty stomach

Meuth
Posted December 4, 2012

I agree with Frankie. I try to take a shake two hours before workout then my PWO 30 minutes pre. That is a very effective combo for me.

I mixed C4 with ConCrete when I was taking it and that was a good combo.
cguy18
Posted December 4, 2012

@frankie, thats actually good to know brotha! so was the guy at gnc blowing smoke up my a$$ when he told me to take jack3d with a meal before i lift? both being PWO of kind of the same nature, i would assume jack3d's results would be effected to right?
LeanxpoweR
(0)
Posted December 4, 2012

I have been a long time user of C4 and from experience, to get the full effect, eat a high energy food 5 mins before you take c4, I have a cup of oats then take only one scoop of c4 and im wired like you wouldnt believe. When i take it on an empty stomach i do feel it, but I also get an intense itchy feeling and jitters. It does say to take it on an empty stomach, but eating oats for natual energy mixed with c4 energy and you will feel like you can lift the world. This also gives you longer lasting energy and helps you stay more lively after the c4 wears off later in the day.And of course dont forget to follow up with 20-30 grams of protein in your anabolic window 30 minutes post of your workout. Hope this helps!
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.